Page 536 of 858 FirstFirst ... 36436486526531534535536537538541546586636 ... LastLast
Results 10,701 to 10,720 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Koga, please just stop. You just suck. I can see no hope for improvement from you. You can't seem to do anything right. Please just get off the freaking site and don't come back.
    That's a bit harsh. Sure Koga is a little inexperienced in Servant crafting, but his sheets have improved noticeably since the first ones he posted. If he learns to tone down the wank it's possible he could really make something good.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    That's a bit harsh. Sure Koga is a little inexperienced in Servant crafting, but his sheets have improved noticeably since the first ones he posted. If he learns to tone down the wank it's possible he could really make something good.

Yeah, I have agree, that was way too harsh. No matter the quality of one's sheets, this is just a place to have fun, we shouldn't shun him. However, I do believe that since he does ask for advice, and seems to seek inprovement, being blunt with him is the best way to go. And the reason I quoted you, Royd, is because while I am new to post here, I have been a lurker for quite a while. I do believe you're wrong with your claims of improvements, they all seem to be equal levels of low quality since the get go, with no signs of even acknowledging the critiques he's given, except for when he whines about them in an attempt to make people feel bad.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CritHit View Post
    I do believe you're wrong with your claims of improvements, they all seem to be equal levels of low quality since the get go, with no signs of even acknowledging the critiques he's given, except for when he whines about them in an attempt to make people feel bad.
    Well, at least the grammar and formatting have improved. His early sheets were borderline unreadable.

Well I mean, I can't even look up the guy, because all of his name's and titles have been butchered, at least on that sheet. I k ow that you found a post where it was written at least correctly enough, but I don't want to sift through things. So it still seems pretty unreadable to me.

Blog Entries
    Well I mean, I can't even look up the guy, because all of his name's and titles have been butchered, at least on that sheet. I k ow that you found a post where it was written at least correctly enough, but I don't want to sift through things. So it still seems pretty unreadable to me.
    What search engine are you using, out of curiosity? Because I could easily find him by googling the name Koga gave (even though a few letters were off).

Hmm, I was just using google.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, I have agree, that was way too harsh. No matter the quality of one's sheets, this is just a place to have fun, we shouldn't shun him. However, I do believe that since he does ask for advice, and seems to seek inprovement, being blunt with him is the best way to go. And the reason I quoted you, Royd, is because while I am new to post here, I have been a lurker for quite a while. I do believe you're wrong with your claims of improvements, they all seem to be equal levels of low quality since the get go, with no signs of even acknowledging the critiques he's given, except for when he whines about them in an attempt to make people feel bad.
    Okay i thnk i should also say something here , it will be right that with my last Avenger-profile i was a Little bit stubborn but a with "Gladios" i want to start being more cooperable or acknowledging as you said because this i wanted to hear the ideas or suggestions of the others here before i start to make them ,and even if i make only slightly improvements it is atleast A Improvement. and i know that about my profiles i have as much Problems to hit the break like a Berserker restrain his Rampage on the Battlefield,maybe i make later like Criarino a "Selv" sheet and there where definetely a Mad Writher skill Ex Rank but to come back at the subject which suggestions for his Skill or Nobelphantasm would you have ,Crithit ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; May 1st, 2018 at 08:08 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Okay i thnk i should also say something here , it will be right that with my last Avenger-profile i was a Little bit stubborn but a with "Gladios" i want to start being more cooperable or acknowledging as you said because this i wanted to hear the ideas or suggestions of the others here before i start to make them ,and even if i make only slightly improvements it is atleast A Improvement. and i know that about my profiles i have as much Problems to hit the break like a Berserker restrain his Rampage on the Battlefield,maybe i make later like Criarino a "Selv" sheet and there where definetely a Mad Writher skill Ex Rank but to come back at the subject which suggestions for his Skill or Nobelphantasm would you have ,Crithit ?
    I don't mean to be rude, but is English your first language? I literally can not grasp what you are trying to ask me, and I'm curious if there is a language barrier here. Who is Crarino, and what do you mean by "Selv"?
    Last edited by CritHit; May 1st, 2018 at 09:22 PM.

Blog Entries
    I don't mean to be rude, but is English your first language? I literally can not grasp what you are trying to ask me, and I'm curious if there is a language barrier here. Who is Crarino, and what do you mean by "Selv"?
    "Selv" is self, and Criarino (which he actually spelled correctly) is a user here who made a joke sheet of himself a while back. And no, English isn't his first language. He already admitted that.

Okay, so, this guy Crairino started the self sheet craze I'm guessing? Thanks for the clarification, Royd.

And hmmm, Kabalisto, I will think on that. Not too sure right now. Of course, you could always give yourself a NP that wanks your stats to ridiculous levels for a time. And since self sheets aren't usually taken as seriously, you could give yourself misfit NPs for days.

And I hope that I didn't seem mean in my earlier posts, I'm sure the communication barrier was partially on me as well. You seem like a good guy, if not a bit stubborn on taking advice. Stubbornness could also be a skill of yours. XD

Blog Entries
    Okay, so, this guy Crairino started the self sheet craze I'm guessing? Thanks for the clarification, Royd.
    I wouldn't exactly say he started it (a few people did them a while back), but his was the most recent and so is likely the example freshest on people's minds.

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Posting another sheet I made. Hopefully the formatting doesn't get murdered to heck like the last one. Spent like, half an hour having to fix that.

======

Faceclaim

Class: Caster
    True Name: Mizukume (Tamamo Lily)
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Source: Japanese Mythology
    Region: Japan
    Attribute: Sky

Parameters
    Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: C
    Mana: B
    Luck: D
    Noble Phantasm: C

Class Skills

Territory Creation: D
    The ability to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana.

Her older self already has issues with this due to it not really suiting her personality, and in Caster's case, she lacks the patience and maturity to even make a basic Workshop.

Item Construction: -
    This skill is lost, replaced instead by Fox’s Promise

Personal Skills

Divinity: A
    A 'bunrei,’ or mortal avatar of the sun goddess Amaterasu.

Witchcraft: C+
    A form of Dakini heavenly arts, that uses materials of one's own body to enact phenomena, rather than normal magecraft which uses materials of the external world. It includes methods to determine one's time of death and secret arts to obtain influence.

As she's alot younger than her original self, she lacks a lot of the knowledge on how to use these, and seems to be filling the gap with shrine maiden skills. Rather than use it for trying to gain favors and affection, she seems more content to pluck petals from flowers and constantly ask 'Do they or don't they love me.’

Innocent Monster: C
    An attribute possessed by Servants whose history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossip they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter.

A skill given to her because of the legend of her older self, which called her a demonic nine tailed fox. She herself never originally had these traits until later into her adulthood, but this skill causes her to have a pair of fox ears and a foxes tail anyway. She seems to be a bit obsessed with grooming the latter.

Fox’s Promise: EX
    A unique skill that replaces the effects of Item Construction. By getting someone to make a promise to marry her once she's of age, she can prepare a vast swath of items in preparation for their wedding day. A cheat skill that perfectly suits this young fox's personality.

Grow up already, Amaterasu!

Noble Phantasms

Jewelstone of the Corona
    Unleashed Warriors of the Sun Rise

Type: Anti-Army

A Noble Phantasm in the shape of a Magatama jewel, this is the temporarily released form of a Noble Phantasm that the young Caster does not know the proper name of. Biting the jewel and spitting out parts of it, it is possible to make an army of warriors composed of Phantasmal Beasts. In its original form, it would create new gods to be born, but as is, it's just a super powered army of dragon tooth soldier-like fighters.

Also, it hurts her teeth to bite into it, so she much prefers to use it to act as a conduit to boost her witchcraft’s effectiveness, and maybe make her look a lot more mature than she actually is.

Lore

Backstory:
    In the realm of Izumo, the sun goddess chose to descend to the earth, and took mortal form. This avatar would be born to a couple, and was named Mizukume. Once she reached the age of 18, she would become a courtesan of Emperor Toba, and took the name Tamamo no Mae.

Whether she's actually the younger version of the Celestial Maiden, a Tamamo who was slipped a youth potion by a certain golden king, or another Alter Ego born from the Tamamo Nine, it's unknown, but undoubtedly, this is the child form of the infamous nine tailed fox.

While she's still a Caster, she has taken to perform not as a lovey dovey fox witch, but as a shrine maiden in training. She also has yet to reach the stage when she would become one the Three Great Yokai, so she's lost the Evil alignment.

Personality:
    Lacking the maturity and dignity of the refined lady(?) Tamamo no Mae, she is more open and expressive of her real emotions, and can't help but be upfront with her Master. Despite losing the Evil alignment, she’s still a mischievous, childish person, so she has a tendency to use her skills as a kitsune to pull pranks on people who get on her nerves, or those who she feels like she didn't like when she's grown up.

Despite playing at being a shrine maiden, she has very little skill in performing ceremonies and religious practices. She's far too stubborn to admit that, and so she just puts way too much emotion and energy into the motions, even if she's aware she's doing them wrong. Others can't help but be enraptured by these though, and maybe a deity or two feels pity for her and actually gives her a blessing to help her confidence.

Regardless of any of that, she's still the young girl who will become Tamamo no Mae, so she can't help but develop a child’s crush for her Master, and often tries to make them promise to marry her when she returns to her proper age. She'll often be found in her room writing romance poetry and trying to make presents that she saves up for their wedding day.

Relationships:

Nero Claudius/Elizabeth Bathory:
    “Don't you feel ashamed for that horrific singing voice?”

Tamamo no Mae/Tamamo (Summer):
    “My older self, a sexy bombshell and all around attractive lady. But I sincerely hope I get someone soon, or else I might end up a washed up christmas cake type of woman---!”

Tamamo Cat:
    (They're just staring at each other)

Mochizuki Chiyome:
    An experienced shrine maiden. They get along like a wise, hard assed master and their airheaded disciple.

Dislikes: Being scolded for improper form
    Talents: Pranking fake idols and Roman emperors
    Natural Enemy: Child Altera

Blog Entries
    Mizukume: When I saw her true name I wondered for a second whether this was going to be another "write a BL user up as a Servant" sheet.

Seriously though, this is quite good. Her personality manages to be, if possible, slightly more adorable then regular Tamamo, which is no mean feat.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Tamamo is my favorite character, so if I couldn't succeed in at least making a variation of her that was as cute as her, I'd feel like a failure of a human person. So I'll take that as high praise.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I had a heart attack reading the profile of a fox loli. Are those sirens I hear an ambulance or the police?

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Well, those 2 aren't always exclusive.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    I had a heart attack reading the profile of a fox loli. Are those sirens I hear an ambulance or the police?
    If it worked like that, you would have been sent to prison the second you've seen Apocrypha Jack for the first time.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Why do I get the feeling this will be the highlight of any sheet I make from now on?

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hey, hey. I'm not a lolicon. It's just that I'm a Tamamo lover, and seeing her like this is a cuteness overload

Quote Originally Posted by Der Ritter View Post
    Why do I get the feeling this will be the highlight of any sheet I make from now on?
    Because you're going to do more Lily Servants? (hoping to see Atalante)
    Last edited by King of Padoru; May 2nd, 2018 at 02:28 AM.