Page 542 of 858 FirstFirst ... 42442492532537540541542543544547552592642 ... LastLast
Results 10,821 to 10,840 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock1110 View Post
    Rider of Constantinople

Okay this possible won't be the best breakdown of the sheet, sorry if I'm a little rusty. Although this might be a bit picky as far as I understand Suleiman was not born in the Middle-East per se, I don't know if Anatolia necessarily counts as the Middle East but I could be wrong on that, it's a picky point so you're free to ignore it.

I'm questioning the rationale given for an increased riding skill, I don't know if necessarily commanding a large amount of cavalry and a sizeable navy would have that effect. That's more a matter of an uninformed opinion, but I thought that at rank B the Servant would have to have some particular association with riding.

Eye for Art at rank B is also somewhat questionable, he was instrumental in many cultural advancements within the Empire but this would place his rank at the same level as Mozart, with seemingly no explanation. Then again, as we all know, Suleiman taught Mozart and was a Moor according to some reputable sources...

Okay, this is where I disagree quite seriously the previous points were really just minor questions. Why is imperial privilege A+? To my understanding that skill is based on first the skill-holder being an important, imperial ruler of some kind and secondly their insistence that they had certain skills which they wouldn't usually have. That strikes me as being against Suleiman making a point of never speaking lies as well as being just and fair. I just can't quite understand the ranking of this skill or even if Suleiman would have it. Some other skill could be included to do with lawgiving which you considered adding as a Noble Phantasm, perhaps.

Curse of the Faith seems somewhat a stretch, firstly this would leave many, many Servants with Curse of the Faith who don't have it. Secondly, and perhaps more importantly, he allied the French. It's not exactly the prayers of all Christendom when he could broker alliances with the French. By implication as well both this and Mental Pollution seem quite out of place.

I can't particularly say there's anything wrong with the Noble Phantasm. It could be fleshed out more and, as it stands, I can't imagine it being Suleiman's NP as it's more of the power of some conquering warlord than a very effective Emperor. To reinforce this point you've included Administration as a talent but there is no skill that reflects his talented administration.

The colouring of him as the enemy of Christian Europe as a Rider makes him overall far weaker than any Suleiman, or real enemy of Christian Europe for that matter, should be. I can even see him being taken down by an assassin due to his increasing hatred for the noon bell. It's a good effort overall but I think there's points that could be improved, sorry.
    Answers
    You have points on all counts, and I felt that Suleiman was pretty much the hardest Servant for me to make thus far thanks to the breadth of abilities that he has. Eventually I just wanted to get him done and rushed it, seeing as there's no other Suleiman sheets here (at least as far as I could see from the first post's compilation). I hope someone makes a better one.
    As for his birthplace, I usually just put the Origin point being where their legend comes from, not where they were born (although now that I think about it, Lancelot's is France and his legend occurs in Britain, so...).

The Riding bit is a leftover from an earlier, higher rank in said Skill. I like to include snippets of lore explaining why a Servant has this or that rank in a Skill, so I left it there. St. George also has a B in riding, and I felt that Suleiman didn't quite qualify for A.

I gave him a B in Eye for Art not due to the depth but rather the breadth of his art appreciation. Mozart, as far as I know, was mainly about music. Suleiman, on the other hand, was about poetry and goldsmithing personally and contributed to architecture, literature, painting etc. (as well as education and science). I knew I should've included that particular snippet... But then again, no other holder of the Skill in canon has any explicit justification written out either, so I dunno.

I felt that Imperial Privilege was close enough and didn't bother to invent a new Skill just for Suleiman. Suleiman would qualify for a ridiculous number of Skills if I didn't include some kind of compound Skill like Imperial Privilege, after all. As for why the rank is A+, I felt that since he was the ruler of a powerful empire, he deserves at least an A, and he did lead its golden age (at least according to some), so he might as well have an A+. The lawgiving bit is more fitting to a Caster version of Suleiman, I think.

As far as Curse of the Faith goes, I might've been going too far into the whole noon bell thing, but feel that it's fitting enough. The ringing of the noon bell being originally a celebration of Christian victory against Suleiman (by the order of the Pope, no less). The order to ring the bells was just never rescinded, so it stuck as a tradition. Apparently.
    Mental Pollution comes along with that package, mainly due to his later years, which might be seen as starting with his defeat in Europe.
    In part, it's also a representation of the fact that when he first suffered a defeat, everything started to go in a downward spiral for him, more or less.

The Noble Phantasm is just a representation of his military campaigns, which I chose the Rider part of him to represent. It's also lazily done, which I'm not going to deny. Once again, the other facets of him (as far as this version goes, anyway), manifest in his other classes.

I might've been a bit too careful not to make him too strong (also bland, but that seems to a recurring problem with my sheets), which is of course unfitting for someone of Suleiman's stature. As a side note, aren't emperors and kings usually taken down by assassins anyway?

Still, could've done a better job. I mostly just wanted to be done with him at this point. And I feel that Suleiman is problematic mostly due to just how much Servant material there is of him. Contrast this with the fact that he isn't particularly famous (at least as far as I know - I mean, I know about him, but that's neither here nor there) and Servants in general should avoid bloat when it comes to their abilities... It's difficult is all that I can say.

Oh, and the list of Skills I considered him to at least kinda-sorta qualify for would be: Charisma, Military Tactics, Strategy, Innovation, Golden Rule, Innocent Monster, Eye for Art, as well as certain others (probably personal variants of existing Skills). And that's just from a compressed history of him. Giving him the full Fate treatment would doubtless give him even more, so you may understand why the Rider facet might feel a little trimmed down.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; May 3rd, 2018 at 07:11 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Answers
    You have points on all counts, and I felt that Suleiman was pretty much the hardest Servant for me to make thus far thanks to the breadth of abilities that he has. Eventually I just wanted to get him done and rushed it, seeing as there's no other Suleiman sheets here (at least as far as I could see from the first post's compilation). I hope someone makes a better one.
    As for his birthplace, I usually just put the Origin point being where their legend comes from, not where they were born (although now that I think about it, Lancelot's is France and his legend occurs in Britain, so...).

The Riding bit is a leftover from an earlier, higher rank in said Skill. I like to include snippets of lore explaining why a Servant has this or that rank in a Skill, so I left it there. St. George also has a B in riding, and I felt that Suleiman didn't quite qualify for A.

I gave him a B in Eye for Art not due to the depth but rather the breadth of his art appreciation. Mozart, as far as I know, was mainly about music. Suleiman, on the other hand, was about poetry and goldsmithing personally and contributed to architecture, literature, painting etc. (as well as education and science). I knew I should've included that particular snippet... But then again, no other holder of the Skill in canon has any explicit justification written out either, so I dunno.

I felt that Imperial Privilege was close enough and didn't bother to invent a new Skill just for Suleiman. Suleiman would qualify for a ridiculous number of Skills if I didn't include some kind of compound Skill like Imperial Privilege, after all. As for why the rank is A+, I felt that since he was the ruler of a powerful empire, he deserves at least an A, and he did lead its golden age (at least according to some), so he might as well have an A+. The lawgiving bit is more fitting to a Caster version of Suleiman, I think.

As far as Curse of the Faith goes, I might've been going too far into the whole noon bell thing, but feel that it's fitting enough. The ringing of the noon bell being originally a celebration of Christian victory against Suleiman (by the order of the Pope, no less). The order to ring the bells was just never rescinded, so it stuck as a tradition. Apparently.
    Mental Pollution comes along with that package, mainly due to his later years, which might be seen as starting with his defeat in Europe.
    In part, it's also a representation of the fact that when he first suffered a defeat, everything started to go in a downward spiral for him, more or less.

The Noble Phantasm is just a representation of his military campaigns, which I chose the Rider part of him to represent. It's also lazily done, which I'm not going to deny. Once again, the other facets of him (as far as this version goes, anyway), manifest in his other classes.

I might've been a bit too careful not to make him too strong (also bland, but that seems to a recurring problem with my sheets), which is of course unfitting for someone of Suleiman's stature. As a side note, aren't emperors and kings usually taken down by assassins anyway?

Still, could've done a better job. I mostly just wanted to be done with him at this point. And I feel that Suleiman is problematic mostly due to just how much Servant material there is of him. Contrast this with the fact that he isn't particularly famous (at least as far as I know - I mean, I know about him, but that's neither here nor there) and Servants in general should avoid bloat when it comes to their abilities... It's difficult is all that I can say.

Oh, and the list of Skills I considered him to at least kinda-sorta qualify for would be: Charisma, Military Tactics, Strategy, Innovation, Golden Rule, Innocent Monster, Eye for Art, as well as certain others (probably personal variants of existing Skills). And that's just from a compressed history of him. Giving him the full Fate treatment would doubtless give him even more, so you may understand why the Rider facet might feel a little trimmed down.
    About Curse of faith and Mental Polution how it would be if you instead use a skill like hunting nightmares/paranoia : A skill that represent the psychical insanitys /wounds one had to suffer in his live like mental disturbing dreams or Mind erroding disorders/paranoias.This skill is on the beggining not active but in a sleeping/slow process it takes his effect and produce a crawling psychical Damage. How is this suggestion Shiki-pon ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Mhm one Question Ahiki-pon how would it be his ability set as Archer or Saber ,because every time when i see a multi class quallyfying Servants i want to know their other capability sets like is he as Archer a Bowman or a Cannoner?
    Ps : pretty infernal picture finnaly you have also one ! Oh and what do you say to my Suhrawardi ?
    As an Archer he'd have cannons, probably something like the Dardanelles Gun as an NP. As a Saber, no clue. I'm a little sceptical now as to whether he even qualifies for that.

As for Suhrawardi... Physical stats (STR, END and AGI) are too high for a Caster who never did anything physical. The addition of Egyptian Magecraft seems odd considering he mostly concerned himself (according to history, at least) with Platonic and Zoroastrian ideas (denoting Greece and Persia + Mesopotamia as I recall). I don't see the point of naming what is essentially Clairvoyance as Eyes of Clairvoyance, nor do I see much justification in him having it. Protection of the Faithful just seems like Protection of the Faith with more power and none of the drawbacks, despite coming from the same source (the actual effect also seems to cover Divine Protection, which is when God (or a god) is actively lending strength). The NPs being reduced to just one doesn't really help when said one NP has every effect you could think of that has the slightest connection to light (try and stick to a single effect as a start).
    So yeah, better than before, but still ways to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    About Curse of faith and Mental Polution how it would be if you instead use a skill like hunting nightmares/paranoia : A skill that represent the psychical insanitys /wounds one had to suffer in his live like mental disturbing dreams or Mind erroding disorders/paranoias.This skill is on the beggining not active but in a sleeping/slow process it takes his effect and produce a crawling psychical Damage. How is this suggestion Shiki-pon ?
    Not a very good one I'm afraid, as it has even less connection to the Servant than the existing Skills do.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; May 3rd, 2018 at 08:45 AM.

Blog Entries
    Hm okay i thought about the skill on a Generic useable skill ,about the rest of your statement thank you out of such feedbacks i can notice some workingponts where i must think about.i gave him Egyptic Magecraft because i read his works contain also wisdom of the old Egypt and persian and so i made a connection that he took as inspiration for his philosophy the Denderas light spell about the protection of the faithfull he has not only due to his believe in the islam but also out of benevolance of the Celestial beings like he call the old deities,about the clairvoyance i must think about it also about the Nobelphantasm.

The second Servant to use my Trickster class-container. This super wanked version on Trickster could only manifest in the Moon-Cell, however, as terrestrial Grail Wars seem much more difficult to manipulate.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Trickster

Info:
    Name: Loki
    Class: Trickster
    Origin: Norse Mythology
    Dislikes: Hard Work, Seriousness, Show-Offs
    Armament: Cutting Words and his Sharp Wit
    Natural Enemy: Thor, Vali, Heimdallr

Stats:
    Str: C+++
    End: C+++
    Agi: C
    Mana: A
    Luck: A
    N.Phant.: EX

Skills:
    Class:
    - Silver Tongue (A)
    The ability to deceive. At this level, any creature will except Tricksters words as truth u less they have or receive empirical evidence to the contrary.
    - Magic Resistance (A)

Personal:
    -World-Speaker (A)
    There is not a being that Loki cannot communicate with: Plants, Animals, Elementals, even Gaia and Alaya themselves are able to converse with Loki.
    -Monstrous Strength (A)
    While one wouldn't think of Loki as strong, he was a Jotun, and his writhing is considered to be the cause of earthquakes. As he manifests this strength, he will slowly become larger, and more monstrously proportioned.
    -Shapeshifting (A)

Noble Phantasms:
    The Net~That Which Would Ensnare All
    Type: Anti-Unit
    As an invention of Loki, the net is a Conceptual Weapon that is a crystallization of the very concept of entrapment. Those who this net are immediately entangled and incapacitated by it. While it can not be broken by physical means, if one could gather their bearings, they could cut through it with a bladed weapon. As nets are easily replaceable objects, destroying one does not render this NP unuseable.

Nail Ship Naglfar~The Nail Scaled Galleon
    Type: Anti-Army
    A giant, flying Galleon class warship composed soley from the fingernails of the dead. It is manned by the spirits of those unworthy of Valhalla, which are over 1000 in number. Besides it's countless number of canons and soldiers, it also radiates an aura of fear and decay. Those without any high ranking mental protection must make a mental check upon entering within. 30 yards of this ship. If one fails said check, they cannot approach it any closer, and must flee as far away from it as possible.
    (It should be noted, in order to even feasibly use this NP, not only would one have to provide a huge amount of Mana, but they'd also have to overcome the class restriction on it, as it would normally have to be used by a Rider, which by no means can Loki qualify as.)

Ragnarok Trio~Loki's Vile Spawn
    Type: Anti-World
    The extreme evolution of a Noble Phantasm he would posses as an Avenger, a "hack" Loki can use while in the Moon-Cell. With this truly unfair Noble Phantasm, Loki can manifest his three most feared children, though in somewhat lesser forms.

-Jormungandr:
    Spoiler:
    Appearance: A 3-mile long, 100-yard wide boa constrictor with the head of a dragon. Each of its sharp, protruding black and dark green scales is the size of a car.

Stats:
    Str: A
    End: A
    Agi: A

Skills:
    -Aptitude for Slaughter (A)
    -Mana Burst (Poison) (A)

-Fenrir:
    Spoiler:
    Appearance: A monstrous wolf the size of a two-story house. He possesses long, grey-blue fur, sky blue eyes, and giant, black fangs.

Skills:
    -Aptitude for Slaughter (A)
    -Instinct (B)

-Hel:
    Spoiler:
    Appearance: Unique to her brothers, in that she is summoned as a genuine Demi-Servant, her appearance is the same as the female that she possesses. It should be noted however, that the woman she possesses will gain long, flowing white hair.

Personality: Hel's base personality is that of a lonely girl who wants to please her father. While the Demi-Servant will be driven by Hel's goals and desires, the majority of her personality will be determined by the unlucky female Moon-Cell Master whom Hel will possess upon her summoning.

Stats:
    Str: D
    End: D
    Agi: C

Skills:
    -Aura of Death (A)
    As the title would imply, Gel radiates an aura of death. Normal plants, animals, and humans will die and decay immediately upon entering within 10ft of her, with its power increasing the closer one gets. Any humans killed this way will become her undead soldiers. While the effects of this aura can be slowed through magical protection and of a robust/blessed constitution, nothing can negate its effects completely. This stop is actually an activated ability. Not only can Gel turn it on and off, she can also choose who it doesn't effect.

Bio:
    Spoiler:
    Loki is most notoriously known as the Norse God of Evil, the slayer of Baldr, and the bringer of Ragnarok. He is a truly vile creature, only seeking wanton destruction out of an act of vengeance on a punishment well deserved. The being summoned however, is not that Loki.

Trickster is a mortal offbranch of Loki back when he was merely a Trickster God. A Jotun (frost giant) who became blood brothers with the All-Father, Odin, and spiritual uncle to Thor.

Personality:
    Spoiler:
    Trickster is a devious, yet jovial fellow. He always seems to be in a good mood, and loves to make jokes. However, he is also insufferably narcissistic and abrasive. He lives to pick fights, only to pull a trick on the person and run away. He is also incredibly manipulative, and any Master unlucky enough to summon this Servant would soon become nothing but his unwitting puppet.

Trickster, sometimes seen as a god of invention, back when hard work was seen in a better light than intelligence, is a very lazy felliw, coming up with various schemes and devices to make sure he has to do as little work personally as possible. He also hates brutish types, and will make them a target of his ire.

In this form, Loki is not truly an evil person however. He can still love and show loyalty even. Secretly, he hates himself for his compulsion to perform mischief, and truly wishes he could stop, and he desperately wants the love and forgiveness of his kin, especially Odin and Thor. This version of Trickster is a bit softer than his former counterpart, as he has knowledge of the vile being he becomes, and holds nothing but contempt for that Loki's existence.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Whelp, there we go, what may very well be one of the most wanked servant sheets we have here. As stated in the top note, this is a super hackey-cheatey version of Trickster, and if he was summoned under normal circumstances, would be about mid-tier strength at best. If he's ever this strong, something is horribly wrong.
    Last edited by CritHit; May 3rd, 2018 at 12:13 PM.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Damn, talk about wanked...

The ship NP could be called
    Nail Ship
    Naglfar
    if you want it to have a Nordic-like name

Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Damn, talk about wanked...

The ship NP could be called
    Nail Ship
    Naglfar
    if you want it to have a Nordic-like name
    I figured if any Servant could screw with a Grail System to give them close to the strength they have as a Heroic, or in this case, Divine Spirit, it'd be my boi Loki. And YES! Thank you, though I doubt I'll be able to figure out that coding. XD
    I will change the name though.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Honestly, that Loki sheet doesn't even seem all that wanked to me. His power is about equal with the Avenger Loki I wrote up a while ago (though I'm not sure about the net being an A-rank NP).

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CritHit View Post
    I figured if any Servant could screw with a Grail System to give them close to the strength they have as a Heroic, or in this case, Divine Spirit, it'd be my boi Loki. And YES! Thank you, though I doubt I'll be able to figure out that coding. XD
    It's the Ruby text. You click the gem and write the upper words, then you add between the tags the words below.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Honestly, that Loki sheet doesn't even seem all that wanked to me. His power is about equal with the Avenger Loki I wrote up a while ago (though I'm not sure about the net being an A-rank NP).
    I don't know. Compared to the Divine Spirits I made, it looks wanked. Or maybe mine are too nerfed... (Not that I'll change them)
    Last edited by King of Padoru; May 3rd, 2018 at 11:55 AM.

FABRICATED HISTORICAL CRISIS SYNDROME gyrowins's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hey, did any of you guys check out the Anansi I posted yesterday? Everyone was busy with a certain someone, so I suppose it wasn't an ideal time for him

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I completely forgot I wanted to comment about trap Wikipedia spider.

It's generally very funny to read, and seeing an animal as a Heroic Spirit is very interesting and refreshing (how many animal Servants do we have in canon? Bucephalus and "Lobo"?).

I always have my doubts about NPs conditioned by things like having to actively search for information in this case having EX rank. If it was a Gate of Storylon NP, it'd be okay for me, but that's a minor detail.

If you allow me to ask a question, are/were you writing a fanfic with the sheets you post? You always say "they were going to be a Servant for this and that" in the Servant Usage part.

Royd: After reading your Loki sheet, first I have to point out how masterfully written it is. I hope my writing can approach your level once I get an actual co.puter or tablet to type these out on. I love that you made him a Demi-Servant with Shinji, I've actually been trying to think of a perfect deity for Shinji, can't believe I didn't put two-and-two together here. As for the comparison between the two, I feel like mine is a bit more wanked, especially his kin. I mean, by summoning Hel alone, he gets to eliminate one female Master for free basically. XD Though, his natural power and sustainability seems greater than that of my Loki.
    Also, need to note, Vali was the son of Odin who bound him with said guts, not one of the ones who were turned into wolves.
    Also again, after quick consideration, the net NP seems more like a C-D rank, changing it to C for now.

EDIT:
    Gyrowins: I read through it, I was too traumatized by first thinking I would tap that Spider God... then seeing the other image, to reply, but I did like it. Always nice to see African culture represented. I need to read it again to comment on the NPs in detail, however.
    Last edited by CritHit; May 3rd, 2018 at 12:15 PM.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, I know how that feels. I posted a stat sheet for the Forty-Seven Ronin a week or so ago. Almost immediately, that certain someone decided to start his antics again.
    Last edited by Lambda-Nu; May 3rd, 2018 at 12:22 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Have to say that I find it a little odd for Loki to have a high luck. Things usually go badly for him whenever he starts acting like a trickster.
    And though I understand why you've chosen that size, if Jormungandr is only 3 miles long and the lessening effect is somewhat equal, Fenrir should be around as tall as someone's thumb. And though this is just a suggestion, both might also benefit from having God Slayer or something similar (then again, I guess that's their older versions - these seem to be the three as children).
    Also, why would the Naglfar have cannons? And it might be that Hel's presence would do something to the living dead that crew the ship, seeing as they're inhabitants of her realm.
    Similar to Naglfar, you might consider replacing the word "Trio" with the Old Norse "three" (þrír) and maybe drop the "The" from the net, seeing as its an Old Norse word in origin anyway.
    Good sheet all in all, though I'm not a fan of the Morpheus faceclaim (or at least something very similar).

As for Anansi, the sheet is good, though I must quibble about the NP. The originator of stories might have more to do with bringing characters and actions into existence, rather than objects (though I know that the latter is far more balanced).
    Possibly something along the lines of forcing people to follow the structure of a particular tale or weaving an archetypal character into existence (possibly as a lesser Heroic Spirit or something). It might also be used to weave an archetypal character onto someone, granting them capabilities beyond those of a normal human (or Heroic Spirit, if used on one)

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Royd: After reading your Loki sheet, first I have to point out how masterfully written it is. I hope my writing can approach your level once I get an actual co.puter or tablet to type these out on. I love that you made him a Demi-Servant with Shinji, I've actually been trying to think of a perfect deity for Shinji, can't believe I didn't put two-and-two together here. As for the comparison between the two, I feel like mine is a bit more wanked, especially his kin. I mean, by summoning Hel alone, he gets to eliminate one female Master for free basically. XD Though, his natural power and sustainability seems greater than that of my Loki.
    Also, need to note, Vali was the son of Odin who bound him with said guts, not one of the ones who were turned into wolves.
    Also again, after quick consideration, the net NP seems more like a C-D rank, changing it to C for now.
    First of all, thanks a million for that feedback CritHit. It feels great knowing that someone thinks so highly of me as a writer, as I often tend to be quite critical of my own works. I'm been in a bit of a creative slump slightly due to various things going on in my life, but your words alone has inspired me enough that I'll try to write up another sheet sometime soon.

Blog Entries
    I will change the name though.
    One Question do you mean in his silver tongue skil: At this level any non trickster creature will see his words are true ? I ask this because im unshure,about his three children i havent ever heard that it exist a direct context/connection of Loki and Fenris or even jourmongandr,correct me if im wrong please his Net nobelphantasm cant cut physicaly to cut them on must do it mentally like a to overcome a psychical blockade ? In The third Ragnarok based nobellphantasm i can see what you meant,when im think that one fate extra ccc alter ego have stolen a anti populace hougu that attacks the mind normally but in the moonceel it is a anti army ,and that Sithartas first hougu could overwrite the moon grail war authority and rulings ,you could give Loki a "Hack" Acces to Sirtalogi the sword that ignited the Weltenbrand the Ragnarök.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Koga, this is not the question thread. If you have questions for anyone, PM them and hope they have the patience to deal with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Koga, this is not the question thread. If you have questions for anyone, PM them and hope they have the patience to deal with you.
    Now now, Lambda, I get your frustrations, but the whole point of this thread is to not only post sheets, but to have a discussion about them. If we don't let Koga ask questions, we shouldn't let anyone, and I don't think that's a route most people want to go down.

And Koga, let me answer your questions to the best of my understanding.
    -Yes, the net has to be cut physically.
    -Arguably those with an equal rank in Silver Tongue couldn't be deceived, but that would be up to writer discretion.
    -Yes, it is well documented that Normugandr, Fenrir, and Hel are Loki's children. He can only use that hack to fully.manofest them because of their bond. Doing something as sumining the sword you mentioned (which is Surtr's) is beyond his ability.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I understand you perfectly, Lambda, but this time Koga asked in the right place.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Dragon shipping is canon