Page 603 of 858 FirstFirst ... 103503553593598601602603604605608613653703 ... LastLast
Results 12,041 to 12,060 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Thanks for the feedback, guys. Glad you liked her (and sorry for the NTR, Royd ). Honestly, I'd never have thought of making this sheet under normal conditions (I'm not precisely the greatest fan of Umu), but I stumbled upon the FC and thought it was very cool for a sheet. Perhaps if Nero wasn't an official Servant, I'd have made a similar sheet for him.

About her personality, I felt that making her not be pompous would increase the contrast between her and normal Nero.
    How about have Nero Alter retain most of her moodiness, and have the pompousness manifest in the form of the occasional melodrama about her role as the Tyrant of Rome and how she screwed over the nation for generations?
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Alter Ego
    Faceclaim

FC Link
    (edited)
    Alternate Classes: Lancer, Rider, Caster
    True Name: Bölverk
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Origin: Norse Mythology
    Armament: Staff

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: D
    AGI: B
    MANA: B
    LUCK: B
    NP: C++

Skills
    Class Skills:

Independent Action - Rank A: The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. At higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract. It is both useful and troublesome depending on the disposition of the Servant and the rank of Independent Action. Acting in autonomy from the Master's Magical Energy supply, the Master can concentrate their own Magical Energy on large spells, or the Servant will be fine even in the case they cannot supply Magical Energy due to injury. The downside is that they can be harder to control and keep by their side, making the only true way to command them is by utilizing Command Spells.
    It is possible to take action even without a Master. However, to use Noble Phantasms of great magical energy consumption, backup from the Master is necessary. At Rank A, it is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for about a week without a Master.

Magic Resistance - Rank C: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Personal Skills:

Primodial Rune - Rank -: The possession of and knowledge about Runes that came from an older era. Those with possession and knowledge of Primordial Runes can also make use of the classic Rune Magic.
    Alter Ego possesses Runes from Scandinavia, also known as Scandinavian Magic Crests. However, Alter Ego refuses to say where he gained the runes from, and prefers not to use them.

Shapeshift - Rank B: A Skill that refers to both borrowing bodies and appearance change.
    Alter Ego can assume the bodies of many kinds of animals, mainly for the purposes of transportation. In addition to this, altering one’s appearance as a human to the extent of seeming to be a completely different person is possible

Espionage - Rank B-: Does not conceal one’s presence, but rather makes one's presence fail to register as hostile. This Skill causes others to misunderstand one's status, including mistaking one for a kind neighbor, a harmless pebble, or as the most beloved person.
    Alter Ego mostly uses this Skill to appear as a traveler, willing to help those in need. Though he cannot hide his hostility, he rarely shows any in the first place. However, there is a slight chance that others can see through the effects of Alter Ego’s Espionage.

Noble Phantasms

Mead of Poetry and Madness
    Óðrœrir

Anti-Unit, Anti-Wisdom, Rank B
    Alter Ego’s primary Noble Phantasm. Óðrœrir manifests as a pair of vats, though the true Noble Phantasm is the mead within. Once activated, the two vats appear, and with Alter Ego’s permission, one can drink from either of them. Should someone try to drink without permission, the vats will simply disappear. There is an innate fascination effect in the mead, and most will find the urge to drink hard to resist.
    The mead from one vat will cause the drinker to develop great wisdom and insight, giving them abilities similar to Eye of the Mind (False) and Clairvoyance. The drinker gains a sixth sense of sorts, and can see into the future in a limited fashion, as well as provide answers to almost any question. The mead also boosts the effectiveness of abilities based on music as well as strengthening one’s magic. However, it also forces the drinker to speak in rhyme.
    The mead from the other, however, is more sinister in nature. The drinker will be taken into a rage, gaining a condition similar to A rank Mad Enhancement. Further, the target will become abnormally susceptible to mental control, especially Alter Ego’s own. When used on an ordinary human and coupled with the enchantments that Alter Ego can work, this usage can even elevate them onto the level of weaker Servants.
    Regardless of which vat one drank from, the effect last until the next morning. What awaits them then is a splitting headache, regardless of whether one is a Servant or not. Alter Ego can freely decide which mead is in which vat when he manifests Óðrœrir, though he need not be honest about either vat’s contents.

Sealed

All is Revealed
    Saðr Líki

Image Link
    Anti-Unit (Self), Rank A++
    Alter Ego’s other, sealed Noble Phantasm. It is essentially a form of surrender. Simply put, the game is up, and it is time for the players to remove their masks.
    Casting aside the Saint Graph of Bölverk, Alter Ego reveals his true glory as Odin, Allfather of the Aesir. As a full Divine Spirit, Odin is spectacularly powerful, even when manifested through the Servant summoning system.
    Due to abandoning the Saint Graph used to summon him, Odin is no longer bound by the limitations of Servant Classes, existing as his own entity… For a while, at least. With no Saint Graph or contract to tie him into the world, Odin’s time on earth is extremely short, being limited to five minutes at the most.
    However, there is almost no Servant in existence that can stand before Odin’s power in a one-on-one battle. Thanks to his pride and the fact that he will disappear shortly afterwards, Odin will rarely stoop to using Saðr Líki.

Description
    Dislikes: Being outmanoeuvred, being denied
    Talents: Burglary, deception
    Natural Enemy: Suttungr

Alter Ego’s true identity is Bölverk, also known as Evil-doer.

Bölverk is an untrustworthy and secretive person, though he hides the former fact well. Those who are astute enough to glimpse his true nature get a deep-seated feeling of unease around him, as though they literally feel themselves being plotted against. Despite his secrecy, however, he openly introduces himself with his name rather than his Servant Class.
    Though Bölverk has little respect for anyone, he prefers to act subordinate towards others, as it suits his purposes better. He is curious about outlandish powers and objects, and seeks to know more of them, quickly becoming angry if this knowledge is denied. He is also interested in great warriors, though he doesn’t speak on the subject further. Still, his watchful eye is upon them and their battles.
    In a Master, Bölverk prizes wisdom most of all. Should his Master prove unwise, he will still find a use for them, possibly through the use of his Noble Phantasm. In any case, Bölverk will make it clear that he is no familiar, outright refusing orders. He will consider his Master’s suggestions, however.
    Secretive as he is, Bölverk will not reveal his wish to anyone. This includes you.Bölverk’s fondest wish is to have the Aesir prevail in the battle of Ragnarök.

Lore
    Bölverk is the man who recovered the Mead of Poetry for the Aesir. During his quest, Bölverk faced many foes, whom he overcame by trickery.
    He stole the Mead from the jötunn Suttungr, staying at his house for a duration of three nights before making a run for it in the form of a bird. Bölverk stole the Mead by drinking it, spitting it out into provided vats once he managed to escape.
    Of course, this is not all that there is to the man...

Notes
    A bit of tricky sheet, and I hope it isn't too bland. I guess Alter Egos can be used this way too.
    This was also intended as a bit of a practice round in the use of collapse tags (not that I used them very much in the end) for another Alter Ego.

Edit: Oh right, I forgot all about the rationale here. As Alter Egos are beings split off from another, it is natural that certain beings that don't qualify as Heroic Spirits under normal circumstances can use their famous guises as an excuse to run around a Grail War. However, the bit that comes with this package is that they must then stick to the role they've been summoned in. I suppose certain kinds of cheating would be possible, but I'd wager deviating from their "character" would have consequences.
    Something like that, anyway.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; June 9th, 2018 at 05:02 PM.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    How about have Nero Alter retain most of her moodiness, and have the pompousness manifest in the form of the occasional melodrama about her role as the Tyrant of Rome and how she screwed over the nation for generations?
    Hey, that's a good idea. I'll consider adding it.

Bölverk: Quite an interesting sheet, mostly for the NPs and personality. The second NP isn't something you see everyday, and it's very well balanced. If I had to suggest something, it'd be replacing Espionage with Powerless Shell, Jekyll's skill that makes him look harmless.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Bölverk: Quite an interesting sheet, mostly for the NPs and personality. The second NP isn't something you see everyday, and it's very well balanced. If I had to suggest something, it'd be replacing Espionage with Powerless Shell, Jekyll's skill that makes him look harmless.
    A good suggestion, but not what I intended. I feel Espionage is more fitting, what with his story being one of sneaking around and abusing hospitality to succeed in his theft.

Class: Caster

STR: E++
    END: E++
    AGI: C
    MGI: B+
    LCK: A

Class Skills

Territory Creation (A): Creation of a Temple is possible. As a court sorcerer of the Emperor, Caster maintains the absolute highest
    standards of decorum and defense of his domain.

Item Construction (B+): Caster was Chief of the Shang-Fang-Shi, the Imperial office in charge of manufacturing instruments and weapons.
    As the famed inventor of paper, he naturally specializes in its' production. Legend says he was inspired by watching wasps build their
    nests. Though his tools and techniques are ancient, the process for creating paper is the same as it is in modern times: felted sheets
    of fiber are suspended in water and then dried. With the addition of magecraft, Caster can take the papermaking process much further,
    making his paper fireproof, waterproof and unnaturally durable.

Personal Skills

Wu-Xing (A): The fivefold conceptual scheme that forms the basis for not just a thaumaturgical system, but for medicine, music, military
    strategy and martial arts as well. Though referred to as the "Five Elements", this is a misnomer arising from the Western understanding
    of the classical Greek elements. While the Greek elements are concerned with substances or natural qualities, the Chinese Elements or
    Phases are concerned with process and change. Caster's primary specialty is the Phase of Wood, which symbolizes growth and vitality.
    The influence of Wood on his magecraft helps him with growing the natural materials he needs and produces greater success when his
    creations are made from scratch. This is also in keeping with the emotions assosciated with Wood: optimism, patience and altruism.

Eunuch (B): Caster was castrated at a young age in order to serve as a high-ranking civil servant. The justification for the practice
    was that since eunuchs are incapable of having children, they would not be tempted to seize power and start a dynasty. Because the
    castration has affected his growth, Caster is immune to charm effects below an equivalent rank. It also explains his feminine appearance.

Divinity (C): After his death, Caster was revered in the traditional practice of Chinese ancestor worship. His power and fame arise
    from the belief of so many people that he is an embodiment and reproducer of the creative power of Heaven.

Noble Phantasm

Zhe-Zhi~Paper Maneuvers (B+, Magecraft)

Caster's main technique for folding and constructing paper objects. In modern times, it is referred to as "origami", though the Chinese
    techniques were developed first for ceremonial purposes rather than artistic. The key difference between Chinese zhezhi and Japanese
    origami is that the Chinese focus on inanimate objects such as boats or buildings while the Japanese focus on living things, the crane
    being the most iconic. Caster's legendary status as the inventor of paper allows him to fold in ways that defy the laws of physics, such
    as compressing huge reams of paper into small trinkets that expand when thrown, becoming barriers, traps, or thrown weapons such
    as darts or shuriken. For non-combat uses, he can expand a trinket into interlacing struts to prop up structures and build his Temple.
    With more time, he is able to expand into the Japanese traditions, creating semi-autonomous minions out of folded sheets of paper, using
    a programming language inspired by protein and DNA folds. He encodes commands in folds, twists and crumples of the paper. His technique
    could almost be called a usage of the Second Magic, making incredibly small folds to jury-rig a strange kind of computer language with high
    amounts of data storage and processing capabilities. Examples of equipment include a bracelet that senses slight changes in the body so that
    it can anticipate danger and unfold into a protective cocoon, modular "power armor" made out of hardened paper, blades that are folded
    so many times they achieve an almost monomolecular edge, and flying cranes that can carry him at great speeds. His greatest undertaking
    would be to create quantum entanglement equipment, allowing him to control his minions and communicate with allies by speaking into a paper
    microphone and having the sound recreated in a paper speaker. From the day of his great invention, paper has been in use all over the world,
    revolutionizing written communication and leading to the Scholastic Age of many a country.

Background
    Cai Lun was a Chinese eunuch, inventor and politician most famous for his invention of paper and the modern papermaking process. He served
    in the court of Emperor He of Han and became a supporter of his wife, Empress Dou, expertly playing the game of palace intrigue. Presenting
    his formula for paper to the Emperor won him great popularity and wealth. After the Empress' death, he became a supporter of the new Empress,
    Deng Sui, but after her death the new Emperor, who was the grandson of one of Deng's rivals, ordered Cai be imprisoned. Before he could be
    taken, however, Cai took a bath, dressed in his finest silk robes and committed suicide by poison.

Despite his extremely important contribution to society, Cai Lun is not well known outside of China. After he invented papermaking in 105 CE,
    it became ubiquitous as a writing medium in China in less than a hundred years. It enabled Asia to develop through widespread literature and
    literacy extremely quickly. Paper was a vast improvement over earlier materials such as bamboo or silk. After trade relations were established
    with the Arabs, the papermaking process spread to the West, accelerating its own development.

Caster rating: Bullshit.
    Last edited by Funderfullness; March 27th, 2019 at 09:46 PM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Bolverk: I've wanted to see an Odin sheet that acknowledges the Bolverk legend for a while, so this was cool to see. A little surprised he doesn't have the Whetstone of Bolverk as an NP (I imagine it'd have an effect like Atalante's discarded Golden Apple Skill), but I guess two "normal" NPs would be a bit much given how powerful his hidden one is.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Bolverk: I've wanted to see an Odin sheet that acknowledges the Bolverk legend for a while, so this was cool to see. A little surprised he doesn't have the Whetstone of Bolverk as an NP (I imagine it'd have an effect like Atalante's discarded Golden Apple Skill), but I guess two "normal" NPs would be a bit much given how powerful his hidden one is.
    I did consider the whetstone, but more as a Skill. Still, it was only barely a part of the legend in my opinion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    I did consider the whetstone, but more as a Skill. Still, it was only barely a part of the legend in my opinion.
    I remember it being a fairly important part of the legend, but maybe that was just the sources I read. And you're right it would make more sense as a Skill (a la Atalante's golden apples).

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Can I just say that Cai Lun is a pretty cool sheet, but the Japanese feel of the sheet kinda feel odd?

But besides the 'feel', in technicality, it's a very nicely done sheet.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

I could not, for the life of me, find a better FC, so yeah, that's my fault.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Finding the right FC is sometimes harder than the sheet itself. My second Servant sheet on this month's Create-A-Servant contest took me hours to find. Samael's picture was also googling hell.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Well, it's not really that 'bad', per se, but perhaps because the whole concept revolves around paper folding, the blurring of Japanese and Chinese techniques (although one can argue that Japanese ones are derived from Chinese ones) kinda makes the sheet lose it's home ground.

Also, the FC itself is fine, though. Manboobs.

---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---

Blog Entries
    Sometimes it's easier to just construct the sheet based on the image of a particular FC rather than spending hours finding an FC fitting for the sheet itself. At least, that was the case for my Graham Bondrewd sheet.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I remember spending hours looking for Chinese anime pics for Gān Jiàng & Mò Yé before I desisted and used pics with a kimono. Same with my endless quest for an edgy Philip II FC. Gag sheets apart, the only sheets whose FC I found easily were General Frost and Schrödinger. It's one of the parts of making a sheet that make me suffer the most.

EDIT: Well, and Nero Alter's now was easy to find as well
    Last edited by King of Padoru; June 9th, 2018 at 06:23 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 34 View Post
    Sometimes it's easier to just construct the sheet based on the image of a particular FC rather than spending hours finding an FC fitting for the sheet itself. At least, that was the case for my Graham Bondrewd sheet.
    This is true for the majority of my sheets.

---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This is why I'm so glad the Kingdom anime existed for my Qi Juguang sheet.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Now ist finshed ,please Judge for youself

Twin Sahadeva(Sa) and Nakula(Na) Rider

Height: 181 cm
    Weight: 62
    kg
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good/Chaotic Good
    Attribute:
    Earth
    Origin: India
    Weapon: Swords and more~
    Alternative classes: Both Rider and Saber (as double or regular servant) Sahadeva also can be summoned as Assassin and Caster and Nakula as Lancer and Berserker.
    HisWisdom,to take care of cattles Na:Himself,to train Horses.
    Dislikes: Sa:
    His Wisdom ,spies Na:Himself,cruelty towards innocent creatures
    Talents:
    Tutoring,Horse and buffalo keeping,sword usage and weapon usage.
    Parameters
    Strength: A
    Endurance:
    B++
    Agility: A+
    Luck: B++
    Mana:
    A
    NP:
    A

Background
    They are the youngest Pandava brothers

Personality

Sahadeva:He is a Man of the few words ,but he never hesitate to give advises and hints then he displays a spechpattern that can be described as "mixture beetween Karna and Chiron " ,he is a Man full of regrets like that he griefs over the happening of thekurekshetra war .He is a briliant tactician as he was the main strategist behind the pandevas and the counsellor of hs elder Brother Yudhistihra,as such he has developed the tutorial disposition out of this trait he seems often levelheaded arrogant but he is a deep modest person (the complete reverse of his brother)
    Nakula:
    He is proud and boastfull likes to fight chalenging fight where he Shows a boiling Fighting spirit,although he has also moments where he falls into a pensive state and regret his thoughtless selv.outside this states he displays serious (Cuchulin not alike) behavior.Although it doesnt show much he is more loyal as it seems so he would never betray his Master under normal conditions but should they act inhuman and dishonorfull he would become(like his brother) a very difficult to handle Servant .

Skills

Skills of both :

Class skills:
    Magic Resistance A: Provides immunity against High-Thaumaturgy level spells. Untouchable to modern magi. The high rank comes from her divine blood.
    Riding Ex: Can handle any vehicle and creature and in the case the Magical or Phantasmal Beast is belonging in the equine or Bovine Domain even them.

Personal skills:
    Nature of Duality:EX ist the Sublimation of the uique circumstances of their birth ,shared live and because their fathers are also Twins,this skills enables them to be (depended on the catalyst and Master) summoned as Duo-servant.This skill are also Bosts their Parameters and shared skills if they are summoned as double servant additionally are skills that only one of them is capable of useable from the other brother.and should booth are be regulr independet summoned and one of them is in the Progress of dying can be used this skill to link each other and "revive him.in reverse when on part is defeated this skill Prevent the fading away of the other part but then are the Parameters dropped .
    Divinity:B+
    Charisma:A+(Na:B/Sa:C)
    Avuverdic rites: EX(Na: C+/Sa:B+)
    Are the magicall origins of the today practised ayuverda ,itseffective mechanic are not unlike the of the Einzberns used healing Magecraft ,at this high rank is the Cure of almost all illesses and even the regrow of lost Organs are becoming possible.
    Imperial Privileges:A Alows one to use skills unregarded if the were aquired personally or not.In their case Archery,the bost of the weak innate weak Flame mana burst(from D- to C+) (they have as distant relatives of surya),Wind mana blast B , eye of mind false B- and Sahadeva is using it primarily to seal of his curse of the forbidden visions skill.

Sahadevas-skills:
    Astrologial Magecraft: B++
    Is the Representation of his abbiklities in Cosmic interferences like prophety , the creation of stellar Bodys as means of Combat like the creation of light Bursts,or thee absorbation of prana from a other planetarial object .

manae gae drshyon ka abhishaap
    (curse of the forbidden visions): (EX)
    is the Sublimation of his curse like Knowledge of the future incidents.
    normally it would give Sahadeva tremendous insights in the future like the Outcome of a Holygrailwar but every time he tries to tell or react diect upon the visions he gets mentall and spirituall Damage and in the case would reveal the whole Vision he would instandly being extinguished ,additionally is his Master through the Dream Connection to him also affected with the samme burden.out of this reasons is Sahhadeva using his Imperial Privileg to cancel the skill complete
    Nakulas-skills:

Arms Mastership:A

Repesent the Knowledge o many varying Weapons and allows their usage class independet, this high-rank is the product of ones Mastering of many weapons in Nakulas case: Katar, Bhuj,Pata,Aruval,Urumi,Valari,Maduvu and Gulel.

Natural Body:A

Noble Phantasm

Divy Chamatkaaron ka Charan
    Ashwinastra

Type: Anti-territory
    Range: 1~99
    Maximum number of targets: ~
    Description:
    is the tool that they inherited by their divine fathers .its a Reality marble like spehre field within it they gain divine like authority namely to alter the physical rules like the manipulation of the force of Gravity ,spatial tleportation,the elemental manipulation in a Alchemistic way ,the slowing of dying processes and reversing of damaging effects ,they build it by forming a circle and using themsels as marking pillar i establish the speher beetween them .side effects of this noblephantasm is that they change change their position in a flash air like fashion. also are they also able to etablish he barrier alone but then is the barrier more fragile and the effect are weaker. also can they use Ashwinastra in a way like Kiritsugu use his Time Alter within them. Also goes it without saying that the larger the barrier is the weaker it becomes.

Please note i have understood that that double servant have only one Noblephantasm this section is for their normal servant "selvs"

Regular/single Noblephantasm
    Nakula:

Sunahare staig ka udao

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1~2
    Maximum number of targets:
    1~50
    Description:
    Is th Sword technique of Nakula which was also represented as his chariotflag .
    The Sword technique has two implementation first are clad Nakkula his Sword in Flames and execute in a Deer Antler like pattern Tsubame Gaeshi Multi stab attack,the second is after he wave the Sword in a arc are detaching the Flames and are transforming into a Firedeer whoose Spearlike antler are hot enough to burn through magical enhancet Armors and also has the Deer the strenght of rank B and unless he is destroyd he remains until Nakula is sheathing his Sword.
    svarg ghoda rath
    (sky horse chariot)

Type: Anti-unit
    Range: 1~99
    Maximum number of targets: ~
    Description:
    is Nakulas personal Chariot drawn from a "thunderous" sky horse a (two horned)Kirin which strayed in this part of the world that was shotted by a unknown Rathi who saw in him a enemy ,Nakula discovered the creatures on a forest counter in the south he could only say "Sundar"(beautifull) he treatened his wounds and earned the fondness and trust of the kirin he named him Sundar and took with him .The Kirin looks like the cross between Przewalski and blackbuck,the Kirin has the equivalent of Ice /Thunder Mana blast A and Agility A .

Sahadeva:

Chaandee hans ka udao

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1~30
    1 ~50
    Description:
    Is th Sword technique of Sahadeva which was also represented as his chariotflag .
    The Sword technique has two implementation first are clad Sahadeva his Sword in Water like Metall* and execute a swan form like thrust with a force of a cascade,the second is after he wave his Sword in a arc are detaching the Metall who takes on the form of a Swan the swan is able to shot knife like feathers and can transform for a matter of second his form and has also dartspearlike beak. unless destroyd is the swan active until Sahadeva is sheathing his Sword.
    *Mercury

Dakshinraja bhainsa rath
    (Kingsbufallo Chariot)
    Type:
    Anti-unit
    Range: -
    Description:Is Sahadevas personal chariot who is drawn by the King bull of the southern water buffalos who he rescued once from the attack of Makkara .
    The Bull said to was like Makkara a divine beast but in contrast to his fellow a pet of Ganga but was chased away and attcked by Makkara but Sahadeva was able to fend of the dragon and tried to treat the wounds and injuries of Dakshinraja as then appeared Gannga herself who asked if Dahshinraja want to comeback at her side or to be on the side of his rescuer ,he chosed sahadeva then reanimated Ganga the bull but reduced his divnity and size to degrad his destruction potential.
    Dakshinraja has the doubled size as the Gordian wheel bulls and possess the servant equivalent of divinity rank C- and Water Mana blast B.

Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; June 10th, 2018 at 07:48 AM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Yes, quite good. You have improved a lot, Koga; all you need to do now is to get a spelling/grammar checker. I believe even basic software like Words have those to some degree.

Blog Entries
    Sahadeva & Nakula: To be frank, I don't think you really managed to sell the idea of them as a dual Servant. To me, combo summoning is for when for two Servants' legends are so tightly entwined that you really can't imagine one functioning without the other. Bonny & Read are that way (at least as TM portrayed them), and other obvious picks would be the likes of Romeo & Juliet or Bonnie & Clyde.

With Sahadeva and Nakula on the other hand, it feels like you went with the dual summon idea just because it was cool rather than because it really added anything to their characterization. There's no synergy at all in their Skills, or even any interesting fluff about how their personalities would bounce off each other. They just feel like two vaguely related dudes crammed together in a Servant container.

So yeah. The sheet itself has some interesting ideas scattered about, but I think in this case you'd have been better off with writing them as individual Servants.

Blog Entries
    Now that I look at the sheet again though, Nakula seems to miss his Charisma or equivalent skill which represents his supposessed charm and unparalleled handsomeness.