Page 1321 of 1344 FirstFirst ... 32182112211271131113161319132013211322132313261331 ... LastLast
Results 26,401 to 26,420 of 26864

Thread: Type-Moon Crossover Idea Thread

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Express View Post
    I ship Celty and Cu ngl
    Celty vs Hessian

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    But really, Jinako is more of a fighting game girl anyway.
    Jinako plays Diablo
    and Piece Journal whatever that is
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Piece Journal is Beast's Lair

Got bored of the four weapons so I threw them away. bhl88's Avatar
    FGO x Nanoha Strikers (set in Midchilda)
    Master that protects the mages (and survive the war)
    vs
    A bunch of Servants that don't care

Anyone not done with Part 1, follow me at 999323400

I want to see Kojirou in a parody crossover of Hitchcock's "Birds"

Can he kill them all before the countless swallows return him to the grave?
    Last edited by Megas; June 16th, 2018 at 02:44 AM.
    Come visit Mobius Space where
    quite rarely
    translators gather
    and post Type-Moon stuff

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    He needs his NP to take even one down. He's getting rekt.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Unless it's the Kojiro from Shimousa, who can apparently use Tsubame Gaeshi to create infinite slashes rather than just three. In that case, sayonara birds.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    He needs his NP to take even one down. He's getting rekt.
    What happens if he has to take on the poorer knockoffs, like the movie Bats? Can he win then?

So I have an idea for a YYH x FSN. It would take place after UBW, and before the Three Kings Arc for YYH, which this story would omit. A quick basic summerization that in the time after Rin and Shirou left for London, a group of Youkai triggered the bombs left by Kerry, killed the current Church overseer, and in the chaos, made off with the Greater Grail. Rin and Shirou would return briefly to investigate, finding the leylines cut. Some years later, a grail manfiests in the Makai Realm, choosing several Youkai Masters, among whom is Yusuke. Thus begins the Makai Grail War.

Heres a general timeline, since this is a fused fic.

2004 -
    5th Grail War ends sometime in February.
    Around mid-March, Shirou and Rin graduate from high school.
    They're age 18.
    Yuusuke dies, age 14. Becomes a Reikai Detective.
    At some point after March, when Rin and Shirou leave for London, the order to enact plans to steal the Grail is given.
    The heist occurs, and an earthquakes strikes Fuyuki. In the aftermath, the Church finds its agents dead. They contact Rin.
    Rin and Shirou return from London after only a couple of months there. They find the Grail missing.

2005 -
    YYH main plot.

2006 -
    Yuusuke (age 15) becomes an S-Class Youkai and defeats Sensui.
    Makai Barrier falls.
    Plans to initiate the Makai Grail War trigger.
    Rin and Shirou are age 20.

For this crossover the Makai Realm would be the Reverse, with the Youkai being referred to as Youkai, as opposed to demons.

Already got the masters, and servants figured out. One thing I'm stilling working out that I could use some help with is how the Makai/Reverse would affect Rin and Shirous Magecraft; note that prior to entering they will be trained in along the same lines as Yusuke was in order to make sure they can survive in the Reverse.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Honestly, for me, a great crossover idea would be FSN x JJBA Part 6. It would take place post-UBW in 2011, when Stone Ocean took place. There would be elements of FSF as well, since Pucci would be working with Faldeus and his organization to create a Grail on the layline right under Green Dolphin Street Prison, planning to host a False Grail War there. Pucci would want the Grail because DIO's plan would have involved using the Heaven's Feel ritual to achieve Heaven and remake the universe in his image, and he would use Faldeus as a sort of patsy. At the same time, there would be rumblings of another Fuyuki Grail War, and Rin, Shirou, and Waver would plan to dismantle the Greater Grail entirely. However, Jotaro and the SWF, who would have caught wind of the American Grail War, would approach the three with an offer of alliance, wanting to take care of both problems. All of them would summon their Servants together, with Jotaro summoning Jonathan Joestar and Will Zeppeli as a Berserker, Rin summoning Artoria, who's here from Avalon due to a spell by Merlin, and Waver goes for Iskandar of course. They then plan to split up, with Rin, Shirou, and Waver heading off to Fuyuki to dismantle the Greater Grail and get rid of Zouken, and Jotaro goes off to participate in the false Grail War.

Also in this fic, Jolyne would still get set up, and Jotaro would still go to visit her, walking into a trap and getting his memories and Stand stolen by Whitesnake. However, he would also give Jolyne Jonathan's Command seals at the last minute, making her a Master in the Green Dolphin Street Grail War. After that, the details are up in the air. Also, Jonathan would be summoned with full knowledge of DIO's plan, since I'm using the idea that his soul was still alive in DIO's body the whole time and could only watch helplessly as DIO fought the SC group.

Here are the Masters and Servants I've got for now:

Master: Rin Tohsaka
    Servant: Artoria Pendragon, Saber
    Saber is here due to Merlin being a nice guy and allowing her to help her friends one last time before the Grail business is all over.

Masters: Jotaro Kujo and Jolyne Cujoh
    Servant: Jonathan Joestar (with Will A. Zeppeli), Berserker
    Jonathan Joestar and Will Zeppeli come as a single Servant, with Jonathan being the dominant body of the two. Both are fully aware of DIO's plan, and Jonathan is motivated by a chance to help his family in a way he was never able to for over a century.

Master: Waver Velvet, Lord El-Melloi II
    Servant: Iskandar, Rider
    'Nuff said.

Master:?????
    Servant: Rudol von Stroheim, Archer
    GERMAN SCIENCE IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD!!!! A descendant of his decided to come to the False Grail War, and summoned him using Stroheim's old mechanical eye as a Catalyst. Stroheim maintains his sense of honor and remembers the Joestars fondly.
    Last edited by SirGauoftheSquareTable; July 27th, 2018 at 01:23 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Jotaro summoning his own ancestor as a Servant feels kind of weird to me, but other than that it's an interesting idea.

The only issue I can think of is that Jojo powerlevels are very different from the likes of Fate. While Jojo certainly has some powerful characters, the emphasis is more on creative use of weird and hyper-specific abilities, not blowing everything away with raw firepower. I can't think of any Jojo character who'd have anything on par with an Excaliblast, for instance. Not necessarily a problem, since powerlevels obviously aren't everything, but you might have trouble reconciling the "logic" of the typical Jojo fight (basically two people piling up more and more ridiculous plans against each other until someone comes out on top) with the more straightforward shonen battles Fate tends to feature.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Jotaro summoning his own ancestor as a Servant feels kind of weird to me, but other than that it's an interesting idea.

The only issue I can think of is that Jojo powerlevels are very different from the likes of Fate. While Jojo certainly has some powerful characters, the emphasis is more on creative use of weird and hyper-specific abilities, not blowing everything away with raw firepower. I can't think of any Jojo character who'd have anything on par with an Excaliblast, for instance. Not necessarily a problem, since powerlevels obviously aren't everything, but you might have trouble reconciling the "logic" of the typical Jojo fight (basically two people piling up more and more ridiculous plans against each other until someone comes out on top) with the more straightforward shonen battles Fate tends to feature.
    Really? Jotaro summoning his ancestor makes perfect sense, especially considering the reverence Jotaro shows Jonathan in Eyes of Heaven. Also, I fully understand your concerns about different styles of fighting and logic, but I think it could work since several power-type Stands could directly stand up to Servants, and I would definitely show just how dangerous Stands can be in a Jojo sense, using weird and hyper-specific Stand powers to overwhelm conventional mages and bamboozle Servants, especially in the prison setting of Green Dolphin Street. As for the Stands themselves, I would treat them as a materialization of the soul and Magic Circuits combined, allowing Stand users to supply Servants with enough prana.

Also, a lot of the Stand fights I think I'll restrict to Master v Master, and maybe a couple of Servant ambushes. In addition, Zouken can definitely be incorporated in a Jojo style battle, and I just have this idea running through my head of him overruning the prison with his Crest Worms.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Honestly JOJOxTypemoon fanfic should be centered around the vampires.
    Like Pillar Men vs the Burial Agency or something like that.

If you are to use the idea of Stands. The Servant system should be used sparingly or only mentioned. Because Servants are the crystalization of history while Stands are more manifestations of one's self. Stands fighting Servants is just weird.
    If I were going to do a grail war set in jojo. I would have something like, the concept behind materializing one's soul, a fragment of the Heaven's Feel, the Holy Grail is used to materialize Stands. So they're functionally Servants.
    So like you could make stands for the typemoon characters instead of giving them Servants.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Honestly JOJOxTypemoon fanfic should be centered around the vampires.
    Like Pillar Men vs the Burial Agency or something like that.

If you are to use the idea of Stands. The Servant system should be used sparingly or only mentioned. Because Servants are the crystalization of history while Stands are more manifestations of one's self. Stands fighting Servants is just weird.
    If I were going to do a grail war set in jojo. I would have something like, the concept behind materializing one's soul, a fragment of the Heaven's Feel, the Holy Grail is used to materialize Stands. So they're functionally Servants.
    So like you could make stands for the typemoon characters instead of giving them Servants.
    Sure, I get your whole idea about focusing on the vampires, and I even have some ideas regarding DIO and the Pillar Men's places in the Nasuverse Dead Apostle hierarchy and the relationship between the Church, Magus Association, and the Speedwagon Foundation, but as for the rest of your comment, I must respectfully disagree. JoJo as a series is at its core about heroism and human willpower in the face of adversity, so it fits well with the idea of Heroic Spirits and the Servant system, and honestly, I like the potential character interactions between Stand users and Servants. Furthermore, the idea of giving TM characters OC stands is honestly EXTREMELY tacky to me, and something I find far worse than giving Stand users Servants. Finally, I'd treat Stands as an ancient mystery that aren't quite magecraft that are as old as the AoG and not from the World, considering their origin in the original universe.

In addition, I'd rather keep the events of Phantom Blood and Battle Tendency intact because it would show why the Joestars are special in the eyes of the supernatural community.

One more thing. If I wrote Stands in a Type Moon x JoJo crossover, I'd make it so Stand users can't perform most other magecraft since all their circuits are devoted to creating the Stand.

EDIT: On an unrelated note, do you guys think a Nasuverse x Riordanverse crossover would ever work, and if it could, HOW? I'm personally of the opinion that such a crossover is impossible, but I'm interested in what you guys think.

EDIT: One thing I forgot to add is that Jonathan, if summoned, would be a HUGE Artoria fanboy, or at least a King Arthur fanboy, and he would be positively ecstatic at the chance to fight alongside the King of Knights.
    Last edited by SirGauoftheSquareTable; July 29th, 2018 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Not sure if I can double post here.

Hey guys, is this thread actually dead? That's no fun.

Blog Entries
    "thanks"
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Honestly, for me, a great crossover idea would be FSN x JJBA Part 6.
    Reading this, I can't stop thinking about Saber vs Bohemian Rhapsody and Saber having to run a gauntlet of Fanfic Servants in order to reach the Grail.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Reading this, I can't stop thinking about Saber vs Bohemian Rhapsody and Saber having to run a gauntlet of Fanfic Servants in order to reach the Grail.
    That sounds like a legitimately good idea. Bohemian Rhapsody could definitely take down a Servant under the right circumstances, and it would definitely fulfill the quota of Saber suffering. Also, I was thinking about making Ozymandias the Rider of the False Grail War and for Jonathan to have some Dio/DIO flashbacks in his presence.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That sounds like a legitimately good idea. Bohemian Rhapsody could definitely take down a Servant under the right circumstances, and it would definitely fulfill the quota of Saber suffering.
    Y'know, even if it might not be fatal to Servants, there are a lot of Stands (especially in later Parts) that would prove interesting obstacles for the Servants to overcome which is very amusing to think about.

Saber using Invisible Air to navigate zero gravity in a battle (Jumping Jack Flash), Archer keeping the falling meteors at bay with his arrows (Planet Waves), Rider being the only one immune to Heavy Weather (due to her blindfold) and having to save everyone, Masters & Servants having their souls swapped and so they have to fight in an unfamiliar body (Requiem) etc etc...

But I digress, there are so many wacky and wonderful Stand powers that if you choose carefully you can crossover Jojo with practically anything.
    Last edited by Skull; August 31st, 2018 at 11:06 AM.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Y'know, even if it might not be fatal to Servants, there are a lot of Stands (especially in later Parts) that would prove interesting obstacles for the Servants to overcome which is very amusing to think about.

Saber using Invisible Air to navigate zero gravity in a battle (Jumping Jack Flash), Archer keeping the falling meteors at bay with his arrows (Planet Waves), Rider being the only one immune to Heavy Weather (due to her blindfold) and having to save everyone, Masters & Servants having their souls swapped and so they have to fight in an unfamiliar body (Requiem) etc etc...

But I digress, there are so many wacky and wonderful Stand powers that if you choose carefully you can crossover Jojo with practically anything.
    I was thinking Ramesseum Tentrytis would be able to shoot down the meteors with ease, and it'd turn into a battle between Officer Westwood and Ramesses for control of the prison because both would be bombarding it, and Iskandar and Waver would attempt to charge in between the artillery barrages to try and rescue Jolyne and co. But yeah, your point definitely stands. Unfortunately for the Rider part, I already have two Riders I really want to include, Iskandar and Ozymandias.