Page 5910 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 4910541058105860590059055908590959105911591259155920596060106410 ... LastLast
Results 118,181 to 118,200 of 128225

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronove View Post
    I'd take MEoDP over DeM in the broader killing agenda since it lets Shiki cut apart even weird stuff like her emotions or that one time where she destroyed Meruka's future, while DeM only affects "physicals" like the body and the soul. On the other hand, even normal Machina is much stronger and has a higher ceiling of what he can murder than Ryougi.

He fights with lightning-speed users, timestop and time accelerators amplifying their speed by the thousands when they had already broken supersonic. Ryougi can't even come close to an average servant, she has zero chance.

If this is Legion Machina, you could put all of Fate and they'd still lose.
    Obviously this is pre-Legion Machina. Other than that, what you said sounds about right.

Though, I think Void Shiki might have a good chance of surviving one of Machina's punches, since Midgard Volsunga Saga only affects things with "history", and 「 」 presumably exists outside of time.

Touma Kamijou vs Shiki Ryougi (Not Void)

Blog Entries
    doesn’t touma do poorly against pure martial artists...?

i mean he can keep up with accelerator so is probably faster then her and all, but even if he could stop her from seeing lines, which is highly arguable on like three or four different levels, she still has a sword.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Touma gets stabbed.

Did you really expect more from literally just a high school guy?
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Ah, no. The only lighting speed guy he hit he blindsided because the focus wasnt on him.

Ren could perfectly keep up with him when he was using the briah to actually lower his base speed.

Resisting time stop if because of hadou briah mechanics

Fighting self_accelerators is stated to be a big "wtf" moment by the fighters themselves because of the relationship between them. Even Ren couldnt tell what was going on or if he was getting slower somehow or machina was getting faster somehow and contradicts a ton of stuff in the series

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post

i mean he can keep up with accelerator so is probably faster then her and all, but even if he could stop her from seeing lines, which is highly arguable on like three or four different levels, she still has a sword.
    Accelerator isn't that fast.

I mean, he COULD accelerate (heh) pretty fast if he wanted to, but he didn't really bother trying to outspeed Touma when they fought the first time and he wasn't fighting for keeps the second. A better example would be his fight with Thor or the one with Acqua. In which he merely predicted where the first would move and got soundly beaten by the second (who had the durability not to go down in one punch).

Also yeah, people who don't rely on powers and just plain know how to fight are his bane. His easiest L thus far was when he got choked out by a Special Forces soldier that snuck up on him.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Blog Entries
    Iirc there is a piece of side material in index which states the class triangle persists even to this day. As in, touma beats accelerator, accelerator beats....

ugh

someone... and then that someone beats touma. Anyway, accelerator loses to touma. Due to a massive, nigh Lancelot beating saber class affinity advantage, but that means touma’s reaction speed is high enough to deal with someone of that speed, so Ryougi isn’t going to speed blitz him.

that said, stabbing, again, is still quite workable as a strategy.
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

In theory, but then he tends to win anyway with just as much effort as literally any other fight because street fighting > sword and also learning martial arts would be totally against everything he believes in, man. And even when he loses he still seems to win, like with Kanzaki just stringing him up and then going down to a stern scolding.

But if you take away his plot armor she just walks up, stabs him and walks off.

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Touma gets stabbed.

Did you really expect more from literally just a high school guy?
    I don't know what high school you went to but most high school guys I knew couldn't react to a projectile coming at them at 3x the speed of sound, or punch someone hard enough that upon their head smashing the concrete wall, said wall gains a large crater.

Blog Entries
    Clearly you didn’t go to an anime high school then

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Urameshi Yūsuke View Post
    I don't know what high school you went to but most high school guys I knew couldn't react to a projectile coming at them at 3x the speed of sound, or punch someone hard enough that upon their head smashing the concrete wall, said wall gains a large crater.
    Not to mention that after surviving so much crazy shit, he gained a kind of sixth sense that lets him predict incoming attacks before they happen. (In Fate terms, he'd totally have Instinct at a low rank)

Clearly you didn’t go to an anime high school then
    Yeah, I got suck with boring american cartoon high school.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Not to mention that after surviving so much crazy shit, he gained a kind of sixth sense that lets him predict incoming attacks before they happen. (In Fate terms, he'd totally have Instinct at a low rank)
    Plus, there is... that dragon? In his arm to consider. Fuck up Fiamma real good.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Invisible Thing jobs more than Kanzaki, RIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Invisible Thing jobs more than Kanzaki, RIP
    iirc it has 2 losses, one against a Magic God that was Reality Warping to break Toumas will, and the other an Angel that is beyond Gods control, and can apparently gomba stomp the former.

No really jobbing, imho.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Nah, it's said in-universe that he's learning to read the AIM field.

Quote Originally Posted by Urameshi Yūsuke View Post
    The first is already explained, the second is lolanime

Hell, in the early novels he's all "yeah i can do fireballs and magic and electrorailgun stuff, sure, but if I piss off like three back alley dudes they're gonna kick the crap out of me".

Touma's nightmare is an amateur martial artist, and his worst nightmare is a dude, doesn't even have to be trained, with a gun.

Actually, his worst nightmare would be a not-villain he couldn't give a "You suck and here's why" speech to.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    The first is already explained, the second is lolanime

Hell, in the early novels he's all "yeah i can do fireballs and magic and electrorailgun stuff, sure, but if I piss off like three back alley dudes they're gonna kick the crap out of me".

Touma's nightmare is an amateur martial artist, and his worst nightmare is a dude, doesn't even have to be trained, with a gun.

Actually, his worst nightmare would be a not-villain he couldn't give a "You suck and here's why" speech to.
    Regarding Touma's strength, didn't he stop a punch from Ellie's giant golem with just one hand? As far as I know that scene wasn't anime-only embellishment, though any LN readers would be welcome to correct me.

Also, Aureolus Izzard would beg to differ about Touma being powerless against gun-users. Though that probably isn't a great example, since he beat Izzard through psychology rather than just overpowering him (plus Styl backed him up with illusion magic). Still, it shows Touma is perfectly willing to fight smart when just running up to the opponent and tanking/dodging everything isn't enough.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Regarding Touma's strength, didn't he stop a punch from Ellie's giant golem with just one hand? As far as I know that scene wasn't anime-only embellishment, though any LN readers would be welcome to correct me.

Also, Aureolus Izzard would beg to differ about Touma being powerless against gun-users. Though that probably isn't a great example, since he beat Izzard through psychology rather than just overpowering him (plus Styl backed him up with illusion magic). Still, it shows Touma is perfectly willing to fight smart when just running up to the opponent and tanking/dodging everything isn't enough.
    He touched the golem and it disintegrated, he didn't block its punch with his fist.

Also as far as guns are concerned, he did beat up Hamazura when he had a gun and even shot him with it during the DRAGON arc, and in one of the NT novels he causally busts up a plane hijacker with a can of hot coffee while complaining about how shitty his life is. So I wouldn't say it's any random dude with a gun anymore.

Tsuchimikado still busts his ass good, though.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

I see Cu not wanting to fight Scathach in the same light as Achilles not wanting to fight Chiron.

memories of sensei are very scary even if you become a big hero way stronger than your student days.

Pretty sure Cu destroys Scath in Link anyway.

US Friend Code
    Assassin Shiki vs Assassin Kojirou

Let's assume both have a guda-like master and that there's two "rounds", one in the apartments from KnK and another in the stairs of ryuudou temple.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Bad matchup for Shiki, since he's so above her level it doesn't matter if her instakill is more potent than his, she'd never land the needed blow.