Page 653 of 858 FirstFirst ... 153553603643648651652653654655658663703753 ... LastLast
Results 13,041 to 13,060 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Added.
    I'm feeling pretty flattered right now. Though it might be a good idea to make Justinian Alter's name link to my sheet, just so readers here who haven't seen it won't wonder WTH the guy is supposed to be.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks. By the way, this has got me wanting to create an Alter myself, but I’m not entirely sure which Servant from canon, at least I’d prefer to make an Alter of a canon Servant, to pick. Any suggestions?
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Any suggestions?
    Bedivere.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    Bedivere.
    What would be a Bedivere Alter even look like? I guess his loyalty to Arturia could be exaggerated into a "my king right or wrong" type fixation, but then he'd basically just be Agravain.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks. By the way, this has got me wanting to create an Alter myself, but I’m not entirely sure which Servant from canon, at least I’d prefer to make an Alter of a canon Servant, to pick. Any suggestions?
    Quote for Justinian Alter doesn't quite work. Might want to fix that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    What would be a Bedivere Alter even look like? I guess his loyalty to Arturia could be exaggerated into a "my king right or wrong" type fixation, but then he'd basically just be Agravain.
    Come one, you gotta be more creative than that. Try again!

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Make Bedivere Alter a cold, calculating dark knight that believe not in comrades (due to his king being betrayed to her demise), while being driven by his yandere-love to Arturia.
    Last edited by MehKitteh; September 6th, 2018 at 10:52 PM.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Since Bedivere only has one arm, his Alter self should have multiple arms.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Since Bedivere only has one arm, his Alter self should have multiple arms.
    Bedivere: "Oh, he's 'armless."

Bedivere Alter: "Mein Gott, he's armed to the teeth!"

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

I thought Tobias was the only memelord I needed to look out for.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    I thought Tobias was the only memelord I needed to look out for.
    You love it.

JP Friend Code
    Speaking of Alters, I had a "Babbage" Alter sheet somewhere that I could polish up. It's another Malgenesis thing though, I might try to do a more "normal" sheet in the meantime.

Anyway, Churchill is here. I don't really like how it turned out, but I'm burned out on this idea by now and don't currently know how to go back and revamp it... I'll save that for a later date. It ended up being me trying to cram too many ideas into the same thing, and it became a mess. So I tried to reduce the mess and... this. Regardless, posting the sheet anyway cause otherwise it's wasted effort. So here it is.

---
    Archer of the Darkest Hour
    "Is there a promise of victory? I say no! We will seize victory by our own sweaty, bloodstained hands and earn it! To hell, to arms!"

Physical Description

He became the British Bulldog. Literally.

A large but stout man in a shirt with suspenders and sleeves rolled up, neatly tucked into dark trousers. He wears a thick black coat over this and smokes his trademark cigar at all times. His head is that of a bulldog, with exaggerated canine fangs, as a mutation of his fusion with John Bull. With ascensions of the Saint Graph, he will adorn a coat in the colors of the Union Jack, a golden cane and a top hat. In his strongest form, however, he will be wearing regalia belonging to that of “a British authority of the frontlines”, resembling his true calling as a commander. He loses his hat, however.

As an Archer, he is able to summon gun emplacements of both naval and ground forces to fire upon his enemies. He will not hesitate to use his cane, fists and fangs in close quarters either.

Alternate Classes: Saber, Rider, Berserker
    True Name: Sir Winston Leonard Spencer-Churchill
    Aliases: Winston Churchill, Winnie, The British Bulldog, John Bull
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Origin: Historical Facts & Alternate History
    Height & Weight: 177cm | 98kg
    Attribute: Man
    FGO Comment: His proper class is “Rider”. However, due to desperate circumstances, he has taken to the frontlines and has suited himself into the Archer class to accommodate his role.
    Parameters
    STR C
    END C
    AGI C
    MGI C
    LCK E
    NP A

Skills
    Class Skills
    • Riding C
      Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.
    • Independent Action B
      It is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for two days without a Master. However, this is the ideal value achieved by maximally conserving mana and avoiding battle and Noble Phantasm usage. In Churchill’s case, this skill is effectively overtaken when his Darkest Hour skill activates.
    • Magic Resistance E
      The fusion of the British Monarchy and John Bull with his Saint Graph bestowed him with a low-rank of Magic Resistance.

Personal Skills

• Charisma of the Bulldog B
      The Charisma of an individual who stood firmly against the status quo in the most dire of circumstances and adopted warmongering as instinct. Churchill found himself in a position of power for a country that was watching the world around it burn. Everything was set in place for their utter defeat, but that stout gentleman rose from his seat and shouted with a resounding “No!”. It was only when defeat became a certainty to some, that they started to recognize the truth in his words. He was the answer they sought for, and thus, they followed him. From hell, through hell and out of it, Churchill became the leader that would push them through all these trials and tribulations towards a victory they themselves earned. Through the process, he became a machine directed towards war in the eyes of the people.

It functions as a Charisma a rank lower than its current rank in typical circumstances, as many would see him as “one who bares his fangs too often”. However, in times of hardships, he radiates a stalwart, commanding aura that instills the masses with a belief of “following him is the best course of action”. Thus, Britain became unbreakable in its most terrible hour of the 20th Century, and fought on to celebrate the end of the catastrophic war… this is a story of the Greater History of Mankind, where this skill is derived from.
    • Big Three -
      Roosevelt, Churchill and Stalin.

These were the names of the Big Three during the Second World War. An unlikely union of the world’s leading capitalist powers and the world’s most infamous colonial power, born from the common threat of a most heinous nemesis. It is a skill held by those three as Heroic Spirits that symbolizes the unification of mankind’s ideals against a common evil in the modern era. As a skill, it allows for one to engage in compelling discussions and negotiations for the sake of combating a common foe.

It is through this skill alone that qualifies Churchill for being able to be summoned as a Servant, because he in his essence is the very basis of what a Heroic Spirit is. He became an icon for those people that continued to lose hope and life each day, even through great personal sacrifice. He did not get along with Stalin. They were bitter enemies, the greatest clash of ideals and personalities. However, the stalwart gentleman set aside such a difference for the greater good. To work with a great evil to combat the greatest evil. That was the resolve he steeled himself to, and it gave the people hope as a result.

Because the “Big Three” became something entirely different in the context of the Malgenesis, this skill is not used in any capacity.
    • Modern Warfare Mastery C
      A skill denoting one’s mastery over faculties of modern warfare. In his life, Churchill served as a commander on the frontlines, as the leading authority of naval and air forces and eventually became the leader of the entire country. He innovated tactics on the sea and in the air, and established the foundation of armored warfare for Britain. Through his determination and decisions, Britain’s war machine became one of the most innovative of the 20th Century.

At this rank, it allows for a professional degree of strategic and tactical decision making across all these aspects of the battlefield, and the appropriate war plans that can be formulated as a result. As an Archer, its Rank has been reduced from A due to him joining the frontlines and becoming too hot-blooded to think rationally. Deeper strategic analysis and foresight of enemy tactics has been lost.
    • The Darkest Hour A+
      A personal skill that has been established as a result of the Malgenesis. War becomes everything. Everything is the country. And thus, it is everything that Churchill lives for. There is no time for rest nor pause. There are always preparations to take place, and decisions to be made. The Bulldog shall never sleep nor falter. Death by overwork is inconceivable.

He has gained this skill after being empowered by the spirits of the British Monarchy, in order to preserve and fight as the image of “Britain”, as well as being fused with the essence of “John Bull”, the modern male aspect of Britannia. With this elevation of the Saint Graph, Churchill’s parameters rose and his resolve became exaggerated. He was a living man that made a contract and became a Heroic Spirit for the sake of his country’s preservation. Realizing the power he now had, he conceived a future where “they had a chance”...

A skill that defies fate and rationality. “Serving one’s country” becomes “save the country at all costs”. The capability to act and fight even beyond the destruction of the spiritual core becomes possible, as long as one is fighting a defensive war against the greatest threat. Against all odds, there will always be the opportunity for a “decisive turnaround”, through sheer determination and effort. He becomes the sacrificial workhorse that completely carries his cause upon his shoulders… and when the flames of war dwindle down to usher in the age of peace, he will fade away with those embers.

The Darkest Hour was a term coined by Churchill for the period of time where Britain found itself alone against the greatest threat of the world… its allies had fallen, its enemies had grown and the risk of invasion was high. A time where the once great Empire felt its smallest… this was the time that drove the country towards such desperation to survive. Yet, even through those times of grief and ruin, they never succumbed to despair. It just proved that a nation’s greatest power is revealed when they are driven to the utmost brink.

Personality

Churchill, the stalwart gentleman. He speaks as if he invented the English language, and that eloquence is retained even if one does not speak his language. He conveys everything about himself in the first few words he will utter towards a stranger; “How will you fight?”. This will be followed by a hearty laugh and a smack on the back. Poetic, artistic, fierce, witty. All these are terms that can be attributed to the surface of his character.

Above all else, he is a man that will fight for his way against friend and foe, for through the things he has experienced through his life… it was to dedicate himself entirely to the path he paves.

He is not a messiah to the masses that promises salvation, and he is not beyond the evils of the common man. When the system does not conform to his standard, he will manipulate the people within it until they regard his ways as such. He will overlook the differences between himself and the most bitter of enemies in order to combat a prevailing threat, in the name of that which he decides is most efficient. To turn against Churchill is to simply make yourself a target for the cunning side of his agenda. He did rely on any advice from others, he always set out himself to get things absolutely done.

Despite being regarded as a “man married to politics”, he has a conflicting trait that defines this character greatly; passion. It was a passion that always blazed true. Whether it were on the battlefield, in a lecture hall or in an underground war room, his passion was made apparent to any who witnessed him. Despite those who doubted him, mocked him and suspected him of being incapable… he kept on trudging through with stubborn determination and bullish demeanor. He proved them wrong through sheer tenacity in the name of his passion, and became nicknamed the “British Bulldog”...

That passion was war.

His tendencies will always lean towards conflict to resolve everything. After all, he is accepting of conflict being an integral component to mankind’s mentality. It is that which humanity’s potential is drawn out the most, and where its biggest leaps of development and evolution stem from. That is to say, Churchill’s ideal vision in his heart of the future is one endlessly paved with war… despite the fact that he speaks and vows for “peace”, it is partly down to the fact that he is even deluding himself with such words and thoughts. After all, there are few that would follow the one who desires nothing but to follow a war-strewn path.

He is a valuable ally that is condemned to become an “antagonist” in the end. When victory is reached, the victory that was assured by his actions, he will simply look toward the next battle. Even when the war ends, he will pull the strings in order to organize a new conflict. It is for this reason that despite his contributions to the country in the Second World War, he eventually ended up being voted out of office. An alarming trait of his is a severe lack of preservation; since he enjoys the distant sounds of war; he will opt for morning walks across the battlefield against the words of his advisors and will often elect himself to personally oversee the charge in battle.

In terms of how he views the Master, they are a valuable device for the greater scheme. A person that provides for him, but also one that demands a degree of greater respect. Yet at the end of the day, Churchill is a man that has pledged himself to the ways of politics and war. That is to say… the people closest to him in his lifetime were the war leaders of other countries, even the greatest enemies. He is not entirely lost to this madness, however... the way to his better sense of logic can be reached sufficiently weighing the consequences against the benefits. Careful consideration of future operations will make him heed your words obediently. Not because of his dog-like influence, not at all.
    Lore

The wartime leader of Great Britain during the Second World War. One of the Big Three that united the world against the powers of Axis. The British Bulldog directed his country through the darkest hour, on the fringes of despair and defeat, and led them to an assured and deserved result with a V for victory.

A man who fulfilled many roles in his life for both politics and military. He directed forces on the frontline, commanded and improved the Royal Navy, orchestrated affairs with foreign powers, wrote compelling literature and eventually became the authority of his country during its time of peril. Where many typical politicians would have faltered and conformed to the status quo, Churchill stood firm against it all and made his own way through the mess, regardless of the doubts of many. It is with this tenacity that he became famous and infamous among peers and the masses alike. It was for these sort of reasons that he excelled at his duty, and why he was pushed out of such a position so soon after his duty was done. For a warmonger such as him, he had no place in such a position in the post-war Britain… thus, he lived the rest of his life quietly…

This did not happen in the Malgenesis. Instead, the world succumbed to the endless genocide of millions upon billions as the war never reached its peak. The Big Three collapsed in their influence, the major threat that they once united against disappeared all of a sudden… and new threats emerged from the ancient annals of history. Britain became broken and lost in the tempest as powers of forgotten ages waged war in the modern theater… the world was in ruins.

But Britain remained. It burned and despaired, but it remained. As long as Churchill remained in office, as long as he remained in that crooked seat… he would not let it end. The war raged on, and thus, it could not end. Thus, the powers of British legacy bestowed him with the power to contribute to the endless war. He would become the sole lynchpin holding the once great nation together, and through that fact, he allowed them to rise from the ashes.

Churchill is not one that rules the country. He is neither king nor warlord. He will instead lead the people by becoming the symbol that inspires them to fight for their own freedom, an example that they can strive to match rather than gaze upon as subordinates. That is how it had become to lead a country into war in the modern era. Thus, against foes who entirely focused themselves on their rulers… Britain became an established presence on the battlefield, as a nation that committed every resource and person towards its own survival and victory.
    Dialogue Examples

• "I am Archer, Winston Churchill. Let us not waste time; there’s war to be waged."
    • "You did not think the Bulldog would be literal? I think it is rather suitable, gufahahaha!"
    • "I like to not waste time. To the War Room!"
    • "That man… that man who shifted an entire country into the most heinous ideology in history… and then he disappeared. Call it an obsession, but… it would my greatest ambition to bite the throat out of that man."
    • "Ah, the Holy Grail. The perfect instrument to wage further wars. It should be secured."
    • "The Knights of the Round Table are here. To think I would stand alongside our greatest ancestors… splendid. Let us fight together."
    • "Napoleon Bonaparte, huh. You are much taller than I thought. I like your cannon.”
    • "This is… the Thunder Emperor Ivan? A form like that could only ever be acquired through generations of an endless struggle. Is that… what will become of me?"
    • ”The most famous king of Britain. You wield a sword that promises victory… bah. Such things are the reason you became a myth.”
    • "The war shall never end, Master. However… shall we take a break from the War Room and have some tea? I wish to rest a little bit."

Noble Phantasms
    War of the Unknown Warriors
    Never Despair, Never Surrender
    Type: Anti-Country

A Noble Phantasm that collects all of Churchill’s ideals and legacy, turning it into an all-out edict that affects the entire faction under his command. In a time of global conflict, wars no longer were that of dynasties nor dominion. It was no longer kings nor chieftains waging wars for their countries; it was the people waging wars for their ideals.

Within the Malgenesis, Operation Excelsior was the designation of the constant battle for survival that the Britons waged against the rest of the world. Yet, with the manifestation of this Noble Phantasm and an unwavering, patriotic determination, they became a power that could “contend” with the three major warmongers of the European theatre of steel. With Churchill as its base, it allows an entire country to become equipped for the sake of “total war”. State-of-the-art weaponry and fortifications are developed, militias and operators are trained in mere days and every single person is assigned a role for the greater cause. No matter the initial strength of his nation, it will always become a worthy threat towards opposing powers.

However, if the war is won or ends abruptly via a change in terms or surrender, the country is left to fall into the economical and social depressions that war always leaves in its wake. It is a highly volatile, nationwide Noble Phantasm that will leave persistent scars even after Churchill himself has disappeared. When it is activated in battle, Churchill is able to call upon air raids, artillery strikes and naval bombardments to destroy the enemy. It can also be used for more support-oriented tasks as well, such as reconnaissance over a large area and buffing nearby allies via supply drops.

D-Day
    Commence Operation Overlord
    Type: Anti-Army

A Noble Phantasm that Churchill possesses as a Rider. It is sealed away upon him becoming an Archer.

Operation Overlord was the major counter-offensive operation that was the all-out response of the Allied forces against the Axis threat represented in Nazi Germany. At first he was apprehensive, but it eventually became a matter that Churchill dedicated his efforts to realizing. However, in the eyes of many, he was a voice of great opposition to the operation. While this was true in its earlier stages of planning, by the time of the year of its enactment, Churchill could be called its biggest supporter. It was to the extent that he vowed to oversee the operation personally, and then set foot on the very beach upon which he sent men to die. It was his inner warrior’s spirit that demanded he do so… yet he was denied the right to do so because of his position as Prime Minister.

It’s nature as a Noble Phantasm, through its activation, is a reinforcement of his primary Noble Phantasm “War of the Unknown Warriors”. It represents him more as an overseer of the operation rather than one that partakes. It bestows a buff to the allied camp that improves both morale and siege capabilities. For allied Servants, it offers a boost in parameters and a further boost if launching assaults from a disadvantageous position. Churchill himself, however, does not benefit from this Noble Phantasm.

Commentary

• Churchill’s class schematic is a weird one. Saber is when the influence of Britannia prevails over him and he becomes overall more kingly in such a form. Rider is his default class, whereas Berserker can be forced upon him when facing “those of Nazi ideology”. He displays a Berserker-like disposition in all classes except for Saber, however
    • Unlike Edison who managed to garner an uneven spread of parameters due to the Mystic Code that reinforced his concept, Churchill’s Saint Graph itself is being modified directly in this context. Thus, it only improves his stats while keeping them balanced. Because the “Churchill” of the Malgenesis is a fundamentally different entity to the Churchill of the Greater History of Mankind, he is regarded as a separate Heroic Spirit entirely despite adapting skills off of his counterpart.
    • The Bulldog transformation isn’t represented in a skill, since it has become something integral to this version of Winston Churchill’s origin.
    • D-Day was sealed as an Archer because he became a warrior that jumps to the frontlines, therefore defying the premise of the Noble Phantasm itself.
    • Big Three is to imply that Roosevelt and Stalin are also Heroic Spirits that can be summoned. I do not have sheets for them.
    • Overall, the “tendency for war” aspect of his character was taken and exaggerated to the max for this incarnation.

Relationships

• Knights of the Round: Protector symbols of Britain. Worthy allies.
    • Thomas Edison: They have similar fires burning within them. Surely, nothing good will come from this alliance.
    • Francis Drake: One who became legendary through established feats, a figure worthy of the highest honours. As a former Sea Lord, Churchill ended up with more than one form of admiration.
    • Napoleon Bonaparte: He expected something similar to Fuhrer, but this was a pleasant surprise. However, that carefree attitude sours the mood a bit with memories of French appeasers.
    • King Lobo of Currumpaw: They communicate to some degree. It is impossible to discern the topics of their exchanges.
    • Altria Pendragon: A mythical king that must be criticized. Churchill seems to have little respect towards her, but in fact feels a great pity for the origins of her role. He comes off as an “insufferable Kay”.
    • Iosef Stalin: Untrustworthy, sly wolf. A valuable ally in the correct circumstances but otherwise, the second worst enemy. The relationship is complex.
    • The Fuhrer: The pinnacle of evil in humanity. Discretion is mandatory. War is the only option.

Arcadia of Malgenesis: Theatre of Steel And Fire

The scenario takes place in the entirety of the European theatre of World War Two... or rather, what has escalated into the "Total World War". A raging, tempestuous conflict that has roared on since the early annals of time in that Seed. A distorted continent that vaguely resembles the great conglomeration of nations known as "Europe", scarred and continuously torn asunder by the eternal flames of war.

Three factions of absurd origins wage constant war to conquer the crumbling world. A pointless genocide of millions that has entered a vicious, perpetual cycle. The Homonculus Armies of the New Reich, the remnants of Nazi Germany that desperately cling to their corrupted ideals that the Fuhrer left behind. The legions of undead that rise from the sands of the Persian Empire, led from it's capital by none other than the Serpent Demon King himself. The conquerors of the East that never stop their endless war machine. Yet, there was another power hidden amongst the ruins of war… Great Britain.

They were to become the primary base of operations and allies for the protagonist that found themselves settled amidst ruins to witness a world destroying itself. The empowered, emboldened and blazing leader of the faction, none other than the illustrious Winston Churchill, would constantly make brazen decisions to defend the homeland. However, it was only with the protagonist intervention that he expanded his horizons and aimed for the mainland of Europe…

The New Reich were his arch-enemies. The mere thought of them gave him a Berserker-like disposition. Allying with them was out of the question. The ancient tyranny of the Middle East was also out of the question in terms of alliance. As for the Mongols… it goes without saying that it was just out of the question. It was one of many internal struggles, to convince the exaggerated Prime Minister/General to conform to such ideas such as aligning with the Mongols and even the New Reich… perhaps, such struggles never reached their solution. Eventually, Churchill decided that his path for saving Britain varied to the protagonist’s “saving the world”, and right before the climactic battle, he became an emotional enemy. Thus, the protagonist would seize the reins from his clutches, to unite the powers against a common threat against humanity itself. Though perhaps that in itself was an element of Churchill’s greater scheme all along...
    Last edited by Uralmash; September 8th, 2018 at 03:00 PM.

"The Tsar lives... forever."

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Spoiler:

Mordred Alter. Less "notice me chichiue" and more kill Arthur. Basically what Morgan wanted her to be.

Spoiler:

Elizabeth Báthory Alter. Instead of trying to redeem herself by focusing in her idol career, she has become a beast of regret that hates herself for killing but keeps doing it because she doesn't know any better.

Spoiler:

A classical. The dark Marie from her interlude that hates everyone for killing her and can't stand her non-Alter self for being all smiles.

Spoiler:

And last, my personal favorite: Kiyohime Alter. Basically, she was sealed by the people of the Dojo-ji temple after she killed Anchin but managed to become an OP edgy dragon by forcing herself to hate Anchin because she thought he was still alive but didn't want to save her because he was a liar that played with her feelings
    Last edited by King of Padoru; September 7th, 2018 at 07:24 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post

Mordred Alter. Less "notice me chichiue" and more kill Arthur. Basically what Morgan wanted her to be.

Elizabeth Báthory Alter. Instead of trying to redeem herself by focusing in her idol career, she has become a beast of regret that hates herself for killing but keeps doing it because she doesn't know any better.

A classical. The dark Marie from her interlude that hates everyone for killing her and can't stand her non-Alter self for being all smiles.

And last, my personal favorite: Kiyohime Alter. Basically, she was sealed by the people of the Dojo-ji temple after she killed Anchin but managed to become an OP edgy dragon by forcing herself to hate Anchin because she thought he was still alive but didn't want to save her because he was a liar that played with her feelings
    To be honest i want to see all of them especially Kiyohime and Antoinette but also Mordred who goes the path of her Mother and became more like Morgan.

- - - Updated - - -

oh and where have found the Pictures Kind of padoru ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries

Spoiler tag the pictures.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    oh and where have found the Pictures Kind of padoru ?
    Just Googled the names

Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    Spoiler tag the pictures.
    Sorry, I didn't notice how large they were

Blog Entries
    Sorry, I didn't notice how large they were
    You don't have to apologize, sonny.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I know I don't have to apologize, but a bit of politeness never hurts, even if it's in a place like the Internet.

Now, on another note....

Caster
    Identity: Ada Lovelace
    Also known as: Augusta Ada Byron (original name), Lady Fairy, The Enchantress of Number
    Height: 151 cm
    Weight: 36 kg (unarmored)
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Origin: Britain
    Armament: Steampunk weapons, armor
    Natural enemy: Lord Byron, Fujō Kirie

Parameters
    Strength:
    E++
    Endurance: E++
    Agility: C++
    Mana: A
    Luck: E
    NP: C

Background
    Ada Lovelace was a prominent mathematical genius born in the 19th century as the daughter of the popular poet George Byron and Annabella Milbanke. Ada was raised by her mother, Lord Byron having separated and left Britain when she was but a baby. During her youth, Ada’s grandmother would take care of her more than her own mother, although the latter would put up an act of loving mother in front of the Victorian society.

Although afflicted by several illnesses since an early age, Ada always retained her thirst of knowledge. When she was 12, she started working on a project to construct wings and wrote her first book. In 1833, her tutor Mary Somerville presented her to the genius Charles Babbage, who she quickly befriended. While she met other great minds of the era, like Charles Dickens or Michael Faraday, Babbage was the one who she admired the most. She was shown the unfinished Difference Engine, and contributed to the work. When Babbage discarded it in favor of the Analytical Engine, Ada kept helping him. It was because of this work that she earned her renown in science. Her imagination and intelligence led to her pointing out the flaws in Babbage’s engine and correcting them, and she would eventually develop what can be called the first algorithm. Because of it, Ada Lovelace is considered the first computer programmer in history.

After her youth, the future of this imaginative and prodigious girl would become dark. Ada would marry the baron William King and have three children with him, but her life wasn’t completely happy. Rumors of her having numerous affairs with other men spread as wildfire, triggered by a relaxed relation she shared with those men. At the same time, she spent indecent amounts of money on horse races. Wishing to recover her fortune, she founded a syndicate and started scheming a mathematical model to acquire large profit from bets, just to fail and leave her with a debt of thousands of pounds. At the age of 36, Ada died of uterine cancer. During her last months, her mother would cut off her wings and made her undergo a religious transformation. Ada wished Babbage to be her executor, but that final wish was denied, and her mother would be the one in charge of carrying out her will.

Personality
    Despite her health, Ada is a curious and imaginative girl that is always in high spirits. She enjoys learning new things and imagining different purposes for things she discovers, and loves computers greatly. The latter is logical, given that her friend Charles Babbage technically created the first computer. Her dream of flying makes her be amazed at the idea of airplanes existing

Ada was raised to develop an aversion towards poets due to her mother being unable to stand Lord Byron’s behavior, and isn’t fond of them herself. If to that, we add the way her mother raised her, it’s safe to assume that she doesn’t like talking about none of her parents at all. That hatred for poets, however, hasn’t made her despise poetry. As a matter of fact, she uses it more than once in her documents, what she calls “poetic science”.

Treatment with the Master: Although Ada is polite enough to try to be on good terms with her own Master, the truth is that she’ll spend most of her free time shut in whatever room she finds adequate to study and won’t get out until the next battle. However, because of her frailness, her Master must always be ready to help her should she suddenly collapse. Assistance with the maintenance of her armor is greatly welcome.

Ill-advised places to take Ada from are: betting houses, casinos, hippodromes, dog tracks, and clandestine bars with chicken fights. The reason? She is secretly a gambling addict and doesn’t know how or when to stop. And yes, she’s horrible at it. If one isn’t careful enough, she’ll lose every single cent her Master has. Because of this, it’s logically discouraged to summon her near Las Vegas.

Likes: “Time with Mr. Babbage was always so fun! He used to call me ‘Lady Fairy’ because he said I was like a character from a fairy tale!”

Dislikes: “I hate being sick! I can’t fly if I’m bedridden!”

Wish for the Grail: “I was too young when I died. I would have liked to study more with Mr. Babbage, and perfect the Analytical Engine together!”

Skills
    Class skills
    Item Construction (Fake) B
    A replacement of the original Item Construction skill due to lack of knowledge about magecraft. She is able to create weapons and elixirs with her armor, but they lack magical properties.

Territory Creation –
    Currently lost. Lovelace can’t display any special terrain that could give her an advantage, but she doesn’t seem to need it, so she’s fine with it.

Personal skills
    Single-Mindedness C
    Capacity to immerse oneself in something, a superhuman degree of focus. When performing calculations and writing algorithms, there is nothing that can distract Ada at all.

Mechanized Armor A
    An armor crafted by using steam-engine technology that Ada uses in battle to make up for her awful parameters and actual lack of combat skills. Three of her parameters receive two ++ modifiers, but her Agility drops one rank while boosting. The armor is capable of flight and acceleration by releasing jets of high-pressure steam, but has the flaw of it being too hot inside, even while counting with a refrigeration system.

Weak Constitution B-
    A skill of nature similar to Innocent Monster, in which the perception of people affects the Servant’s appearance. Ada always had a frail health, resulting in this skill. Every single action may result into a sudden status drop. The risk of that happening is higher when engaging in battle. Thankfully, the properties of her armor have reduced somewhat the effects of this skill.

Noble Phantasm

Analytical Engine – Calculation
    Numeric fairy of steel
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Description:

“This story is different from the ones children read. Monsters and creatures are replaced with numbers, the pen is the knight that fights them, and I am the narrator that guides everything to the happy ending. Analytical Engine, activate!”

The Difference Engine and the Analytical Engine that Charles Babbage wished to build but never managed to finish, and whose construction was assisted by Ada Lovelace. Both machines, though incomplete, have been integrated into Ada’s armor as mechanisms that support her skills rather than her strength.

By using these engines, Ada can make calculations at a higher speed than usual and solve formulas in a matter of seconds in the middle of a fight. Thanks to her great imagination and observation capacities, which made her see the countless possibilities of Babbage’s inventions, these calculations can be used to better her performance in battle. Reactions to enemy attacks become more efficient, and ability with weaponry improves as well. Counterattacks and strategies can be devised easily by carefully studying the movements of others, too.

Analytical Engine – Melody
    Harmonic fairy of steel
    Type: Anti-Army
    Description:

“Now, as Pythagoras did in the past, I’ll join music and numbers together. This is one of the uses I imagined for his dreamed engine. This is the hymn of that man’s utopia. Analytical Engine, resound!”

The greatest theoretical usage for the Analytical Engine that Ada hypothesized about was the creation of music. As written in one of her notes, it could act upon other things besides number. Perhaps because she inspired herself on how Pythagoras demonstrated that music could be associated with mathematics, she wrote as an example that the engine could elaborate any piece of music with great precision, regardless of complexity. This theory of making a machine use numbers for something different to quantifying was one of the first steps in the transition from calculating to computing.

By means of this Noble Phantasm, Ada can recreate practically any kind of sound from her algorithms, from a thunderous deep boom to Beethoven’s symphonies. It can be used in combat for ranged attacks that damage the eardrums or to disconcert the enemy with a chaotic amalgam of noises. Given enough time to make the calculations, Ada can even imitate the voices of others perfectly. Still, there are limitations to the sounds she can recreate. Divine Words, the laguage of the Age of Gods, as well as Unified Language, which speaks directly through a soul in resonance with the Root, fall beyond Ada's level of understanding, and therefore cannot be imitated. Replication of other sound-based Noble Phantasms isn't possible either.

Relations
    Charles Babbage: “You are so large and strong with that armor, Mr. Babbage! Er… What do you think about mine? I-it’s not as if I intended to plagiarize you, or anything!”

Frankenstein: “Hmmm… The work is very well done, but about speech… I wonder if I can make an algorithm to let you talk.”

Frankenstein (Summer): “Oh, I see, I see. If you do this, performance will improve. As expected of Mr. Babbage, these revisions are excellent! Although I don’t know if we can do something about you feeling hot…”

Nikola Tesla: “Lightning? Mmm… Steam is better, if you ask me.”

Thomas Edison: “Stay away from my algorithms and Mr. Babbage’s engines, you fluffy-maned, invention thief weirdo!”

Leonardo da Vinci: “Do you think this model for a pair of wings could be functional? I know it can’t probably compare to your ornithopter, but I want to hear your opinion.”

Helena Blavatsky: “It’s always good to see genius women! Nice to meet you, Madame Blavatsky!”

William Shakespeare: “Ugh, a poet… How I hate them… And this one in particular is very loud!”

I hope Babbage-senpai is proud of this take on her kouhai.
    Last edited by King of Padoru; September 7th, 2018 at 05:55 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Archer of the Yucatán
    Faceclaim

FC Link
    Servant Class: Archer
    Alternate Classes: Lancer, Rider, Caster
    True Name: “White Owl Jaguar”
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Origin: America (prehistory)
    Armament: Atlatl, spears

Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: C
    AGI: A
    MANA: B
    LUCK: A
    NP: E

Skills
    Class Skills:

Magic Resistance - Rank B+: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected. Hailing from the Age of the Gods and boasting a great amount of Mystery, Archer possesses a higher than average rank in Magic Resistance. In addition to this, as long as her True Name remains unknown to the enemy, her rank of Magic Resistance is increased further.

Independent Action - Rank A+: The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. At higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract. It is both useful and troublesome depending on the disposition of the Servant and the rank of Independent Action. Acting in autonomy from the Master's Magical Energy supply, the Master can concentrate their own Magical Energy on large spells, or the Servant will be fine even in the case they cannot supply Magical Energy due to injury. The downside is that they can be harder to control and keep by their side, making the only true way to command them is by utilizing Command Spells.
    The Servant can operate without a Master. With a Rank of A+ that exceeds even A, the support of a Master is unnecessary even while unleashing a large amount of Magical Energy. It is an ability that bends the rules and allows for the continued materialization of Servants even after the conclusion of a Holy Grail War. As someone endowed with the ability to cross the way between worlds, it is only natural that Archer can stay in the world of the living for as long she wishes.

Personal Skills:

Information Erasure - Rank B-: The removal of information regarding the Servant's True Name, abilities, and appearance from the records and memories of all eye witnesses, including the opponent, following the conclusion of an engagement.
    This effect is enforced even if the battle took place in broad daylight or was recorded by devices such as digital recordings of a closed-circuit camera. However, evidence of the engagement is not removed from the scene, and by way of logical deduction, the Servant's identity may be revealed by examining those evidence. In Archer’s case, it is not an ability of hers, but rather a result of her myth being lost for almost a millennia, with the barest details of it coming to light only recently.

Divinity - Rank D: The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above have reached the Throne of Gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defense' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.
    Archer was worshipped as a divine ancestor by her people and endowed a measure of divine power by her hunting of jaguars.

Hunter of the Dark Jungle - Rank B: A Skill representing one’s status as a hunter of jaguars. As the most ferocious predator known to the people of the Yucatan peninsula, reputed to be a creature of two worlds, it is a great feat indeed for one to successfully hunt their kind. As one capable of slaying them, the Servant is endowed with a portion of their mythical abilities.
    Archer, who is one of the legendary heroes of her people responsible for the reduction of the jaguars, is endowed with a high rank in this Skill, in addition to the right to wear their hides as trophies. In a case where Archer is in a ‘forest’ field, plus effects are added to all offensive actions. Further, the rank of Independent Action is boosted greatly.

Noble Phantasms
    The Venom of the Vision Serpent
    Och-Ka

Anti-Unit, Rank A
    Archer's Noble Phantasm, linked to her status as a hunter and bound to her weapon of choice, the atlatl. The spear-thrower she wields passively imbues her spears with a deadly venom, capable of killing almost any living being in an instant. Spirits and Phantasmal beings are less affected, and the venom simply causes them to start ‘bleeding over’ into the next world, their very essence beginning to slowly bleed away as they fade away to the underworld.
    The Vision Serpent is an important entity Maya mythology, being connected to bloodletting rituals and ancestor worship. The gods or ancestors called upon in rituals are often depicted as emerging from the Vision Serpent’s mouth. Manifesting as a Servant and having been both queen and a worshipped ancestor to the Maya, part of the Vision Serpent’s power is given to Archer upon summoning. Without Och-Ka, Archer’s faded legend would mean that she would lack a Noble Phantasm altogether.

Och-Ka also possesses a full activation. In order to manifest the Noble Phantasm in full, Archer must complete a short ritual requesting the aid of the Vision Serpent Och-Ka. After the ritual’s completion, Archer hurls her spear at her foe. The throw is guided by a divine vision of the target’s future actions, ensuring perfect accuracy. The spear is imbued with a far mightier version of Och-Ka’s normal venom.
    A successful hit sends the target to death’s door, where they will be faced with visions, testing their worth. Should they be found wanting, they will simply cease, fading from existence. However, the venom in question is the same method through which Archer herself proved her right to rule. In accordance with the Vision Serpent’s status as a symbol of rebirth, one who survives the harrowing visions will find themselves renewed, and will receive a temporary boost to their parameters and their other abilities.
    Of course, there is nothing preventing Archer from using Och-Ka’s full activation on herself. Still, she is hesitant to rely on such a cheap trick, and fears the reason why she was granted such an ability as a Noble Phantasm. She is very fond of using Och-Ka to test the worth of others, though.

Description
    Dislikes: Being looked down on, restrictions
    Talents: All skills relating to hunting, measuring worth
    Natural Enemy: Jaguar Man, Aztecs

Archer's true identity is “White Owl Jaguar”, who is known as the greatest ancestor of the city of Tikal. Though an obscure figure, there are venerations to her in several of the city’s temples, their dates spanning centuries.

White Owl Jaguar is the very image of a self-indulgent ruler. Having died and become a worshipped ancestor, she regards herself as having been freed from her former duties, and is thus mostly committed to her own desires. She retains the aura of a ruler, and has a presence that brings to mind a great beast, thought not one without a subtle sense of elegance. White Owl Jaguar is a hedonistic woman, fully committed to the pursuit of her own amusement and pleasure.
    As White Owl Jaguar has been endowed with the jaguar’s mythical ability to cross between this world and the next, she is outraged at the thought that someone dares believe she has been reborn by their actions rather than her own. She never believed that she would want to return to the world of the living, but seeing the modern era would convince her otherwise, as she never thought that the world would change from her times. The lifestyle of the modern world would certainly be of interest to her, even though she might not like everything she finds. Such distasteful things are no problem, of course, as White Owl Jaguar can simply remove them at her leisure.
    When dealing with others, White Owl Jaguar only recognizes those who have borne the burden of leadership. She might even go so far as to respect those who have founded long-lasting kingdoms like she herself did. Those who fail to pass muster are beneath even contempt in her eyes. For the most part, White Owl Jaguar feels free to ignore such lesser existences entirely, barring some individuals in whom she sees the potential to rise to her level. With those rare cases, she might be willing to guide them onto the path she sees as proper. Refusing her guidance is naturally considered an unthinkable insult, warranting a swift death.
    In a Master, White Owl Jaguar sees a hindrance. She does not require a Master to function in the world once she has manifested, and views the Command Spells as an affront to her existence. Unless her Master would be sufficiently impressive or in a position to offer White Owl Jaguar something she desires, she would most likely to work to rid herself of them.
    White Owl Jaguar has no particular wish, other than to indulge freely. She likes the differences the modern world has to the world of her era, and is curious about what other kinds of change could be wrought, especially with something as powerful as the Holy Grail.

Lore
    A mythical founding ruler and supreme ancestor to the rulers and people of the Maya city of Tikal. The inscriptions bearing her name are thought to span a period of several thousand years, and many temples in the city have been dedicated to her name.
    White Owl Jaguar is a largely unknown figure, but she is among the great heroes who hunted jaguars, reducing their numbers and securing the safety of their people. Naturally, hunting a creature of two worlds would require one to be of two worlds themselves, and White Owl Jaguar’s inscriptions depict her presiding over events that occurred long after her demise.

Notes
    Well, this was messy. This whole sheet started with the faceclaim, and was mostly an excuse to use it on a Servant sheet. Then I found out about White Owl Jaguar and decided I just had to make a sheet out of something this obscure.
    Most of the sheet’s contents are based on certain key points in Maya mythology and legend. As I understand it, there is an obscure legend about a hero of the Maya who hunted jaguars, thus reducing the threat they posed to the Maya. I figured that since a few of the Maya legends are attributable to more than one hero, it might be alright to connect an obscure legend to an obscure hero-king.
    The Vision Serpent stuff is connected to the concept of Mayan kingship, so I figured it was a fitting addition. Her NP would most likely always have some connection to it, no matter her class.
    Also, I suppose this technically isn’t a genderflip, since the actual identity of White Owl Jaguar is unknown. Tikal, where she hails from, also had several female rulers in their rather well documented list of rulers.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; December 12th, 2018 at 01:15 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Oh snap, that Ada is very close to one of the early conceptions of my own! As in, I love this sheet! I like how she's repurposed the Analytical Engine for her NP since it's a machine she probably knew just as well as Babbage did, if not even moreso since she programmed with it. I never thought to integrate her musical interest into it, however. One thing about it; Babbage's mech suit is integrally part of his Noble Phantasm and is vital to him existing as a Servant... is that the same case of Ada? Or is she able to remove it?

My Byron would wonder where he went wrong if he saw her like this...

"The Tsar lives... forever."

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Ada's armor is more like a combat suit she's made inspired on Babbage. She can remove it, yes, but she is useless in battle without it