Page 790 of 858 FirstFirst ... 290690740780785788789790791792795800840 ... LastLast
Results 15,781 to 15,800 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Viking of Stamford Bridge: Interesting to get another "nameless" hero as a Servant. He's a little sparse Skills and personality wise, but I suppose that's par for the course for someone whom so little is known about. The Viking Trance composite Skill works well and adds some nice flavor. I'd probably still include a Class Skill section for Mad Enhancement even if only to note that it's been overwritten by that Skill though, just to make the formatting neater.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Viking of Stamford Bridge: Interesting to get another "nameless" hero as a Servant. He's a little sparse Skills and personality wise, but I suppose that's par for the course for someone whom so little is known about. The Viking Trance composite Skill works well and adds some nice flavor. I'd probably still include a Class Skill section for Mad Enhancement even if only to note that it's been overwritten by that Skill though, just to make the formatting neater.
    Thanks for the feedback. I really enjoyed making Viking Trance and the sheet in general, but what did you think about the NP's?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. I really enjoyed making Viking Trance and the sheet in general, but what did you think about the NP's?
    The NPs are mostly fine. For Hamask, I'm curious how strong the protection against fire and steel is. I can't imagine he'd be able to tank an A++ sword NP just because it's made of steel.

The NPs are mostly fine. For Hamask, I'm curious how strong the protection against fire and steel is. I can't imagine he'd be able to tank an A++ sword NP just because it's made of steel.
    Almost completely immune. It would take a lot of power to harm him with fire and steel even for a A++ NP. The thing is what makes a NP A++ is not it being a really good weapon, but some sort of secondary effect. THe secondary effect can harm him just fine. So you have a steel sword that shoots lighting. He would be almost immune to the sword, but be fried by the lighting.
    Last edited by Hex; August 26th, 2019 at 12:18 AM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Berserker of Stamford Bridge
    See, berserkers changing shape was mostly a poetic description for the berserk rage and the various physical changes it brought (abnormal size, distorted features which could horrify even seasoned warriors, etc.), not literal shapeshifting into beasts. The closest to that would be Bodvar Bjarki's bear form, which was actually his spirit self, not his physical body (which remained behind in a shamanistic trance). More importantly, the Berserker of Stamford Bridge doesn't display anything related to that, literal shapeshifting or not.

It's also highly doubtful whether the Berserker of Stamford Bridge had the invulnerability displayed by his compatriots of legend, considering he IS killed with regular weapons. He's not invulnerable, he's just really that good at fighting.

Finally, I don't think you need a single Skill, you can just give him all the Personal Skills he needs.

Here are my suggestions, if you don't mind:
    1) Give him Mad Enhancement back, at Rank D or C.
    2) Give him Battle Continuation C or B, Berserk B or A, Mind's Eye (False) C or B, Guardian Knight C or B (possibly with a + modifier).
    3) Do his Stats already include the bonus from Viking Trance?
    4) Remove Hamask.
    5) Jazz Stamford Bridge up a little! I don't know, make it create a spiritual territory which hinders enemies and aids him in some way, something.

Blog Entries
    Not the original author, but I think stuff like the bear transformation and invulnerability are based on how he's been conflated with the universal concept of Viking warriors.

They're not stuff like he'd have as an individual, but a consequence of him being basically "Heroic Spirit Viking". Now I can't see that's the most interesting way to write up the Viking of Stamford Bridge as a Servant, but it does explain how he ended up qualifying as a Heroic Spirit despite his true name being lost...

Random thoughts
    I think the Viking's gotten enough in depth feedback, but it did remind me of something interesting I found out when researching the Mithradates sheet. The Poison King book mentions an "Odin of Azov" that becomes Mithradates' spiritual successor to the defeat of Rome. Looking into it, it seems there are a few ideas that this Odin and the god Odin are one and the same, according to Snorri's account.
    Meaning that there might be a precedent for summoning Odin from before he achieved godhood and would not have to have his Divinity ranked down several times, as every Odin sheet I've seen here has done. Just thought it might be an interesting take to try.

Snorri and some of the other saga and tháttr authors worked off the premise that the old Norse gods were actually powerful sorcerers who posed as gods, not real deities, so there's already precedent.

Not the original author, but I think stuff like the bear transformation and invulnerability are based on how he's been conflated with the universal concept of Viking warriors.
    But how was he conflated? We don't know who he was, but we do have a pretty good idea of what he did, so this isn't like Semiramis gaining the Hanging Gardens because of popular misconceptions. Even then, we'd still have the issue that the shapeshifting wasn't literal.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    Snorri and some of the other saga and tháttr authors worked off the premise that the old Norse gods were actually powerful sorcerers who posed as gods, not real deities, so there's already precedent.

But how was he conflated? We don't know who he was, but we do have a pretty good idea of what he did, so this isn't like Semiramis gaining the Hanging Gardens because of popular misconceptions. Even then, we'd still have the issue that the shapeshifting wasn't literal.
    Because you seem to be very knowledge-rich in the Norse mythology could you perhaps give me some tipps for a Thor respectively a Tyr servant and what do you say to my Loki series ? >Loki
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Ruler of Forgetful Smoke, Caterpillar

Ruler of Forgetful Smoke
    Ruler Caterpillar

Class: Ruler
    Alternate Classes: Caster, Alter Ego, Berserker, Watcher
    True Name: The Caterpillar (Violet Liddell)
    Origin: Wonderland
    Alignment: Neutral Mad
    Armaments: Hookah, Hallucinogenic smoke
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Female, Servant, Phantasmal, Liddell, Weak to Enuma Elish

Wish for the Grail: As a Ruler Caterpillar has no wish, though this is mostly because she is too forgetful and not all there mentally.

Appearance: Couldn’t think of anything for her human form myself, so here’s a good pic I like here, credit to the artiest feel free to leave your own suggestions if you have your own ideas. Her dragon form has smooth blue scales across her body, save her stomach which has many different colors, looking similar to a stain glass window (and symmetrical). Her claws (for both her arms and legs) have four talons, and her from her back come out two Dragontail butterfly wings, antenna like forms arching over the top, the wings themselves shine with many different colors.

Bio: Sister to the famed Alice Liddell, like with many of the girl’s siblings Violet has been forgotten to time, eclipsed by the girl whom traveled wonderland. Despite this, or even because of this, she lived a happy life, an unimpressive life, a life she has now forgotten. An abnormality occurred, allowing the world of wonderland to manifest and impose itself upon the world.

Violet like all the other Liddell siblings was swept up, absorbing the phantom spirit of one of its characters, she manifested as a servant. Said servant was the Caterpillar, a hookah smoking insect with a pension for forgetting, and forget she did. Little is left of Violet’s memory fogged by the smoke of her Hookah. For unknown reasons the Greek goddess of the soul Psyche has blessed this Caterpillar. Perhaps pity? To spread her influence? Maybe the simple whims of a goddess, we may never know, Violet certainly doesn’t.

Parameters:

-Strength: D+ (After NP: A+)
    -Endurance: C (After NP: B++)
    -Agility: D+ (After NP: B++)
    -Mana: A (After NP: B)
    -Luck: A (After NP: C)
    -NP: A+

Class Skills:

-Magic Resistance A+: A skill offering protection from Magecraft, earned mostly as a function of Ruler’s class, however it is further increased by the blessing of Psyche. This skill nullifies all magic of A rank or lower, as well as lessening the effects of magecraft of higher rank.

-True Name Discernment D: A skill which allows a servant to see the true name, skills, Noble Phantasms etc. of other servants. Ruler has earned this skill in part as a function of her Noble Phantasm but remains at a low rank due to her forgetfulness. At this rank Ruler is able to see all of a servant’s general information (Name, Skills, NP’s, etc.) but little else. Furthermore this information can be easily concealed by certain skills and Noble Phantasms.

-God’s Resolution D: A skill which grants a servant a number of command seals for every servant within a greater grail war, Ruler has earned this skill solely as a result of her class, thus it is at a low rank. At this rank Ruler receives two command seals for every servant within a greater holy grail war. These command spells can only be used for the servants they are assigned to, they cannot be transferred to a master under any condition, however they otherwise function the same as command seals would.

-Wonder Origin A: A skill denoting both one’s origins within Wonderland, and having the mindset typical of this world, Ruler has earned this skill originating from said world as well as having a mindset which mostly aligns with the role she takes. As a resident of Wonderland Ruler has earned this skill which is further increased to its current rank by how well she has come to embody her role (though this is mostly because of the drugs). This skill allows Lancer to can resist most forms of mental attack and manipulation, in addition she is able to perform actions which defy the laws of physics with little to no use of mana.

Personal Skills:

-Oblivion Creation B: A skill which offers a servant the ability to cloud or even erase another’s memories, ironically Ruler has earned this skill because of her own forgetfulness. Since it is earned as a result of her own forgetfulness rather than her ability to make others forget its rank is lowered but remains at B due to both how forgetfulness and the power of her hookahs smoke. At this rank Ruler is able to erase all but the most emotional and powerful of memories, and even those may be forgotten if the individual wishes them to be. Additionally this skill is also able to overcome the Avenger class skill Oblivion Correction, negating said skill if C rank or lower, and decreasing the power of higher rank Oblivion Correction skills.

-Mystic Mushrooms (Size) C+: A unique skill denoting a servant’s ability to create a special type of mushroom which is able to alter one’s size, Ruler has earned this skill from living near such mushrooms. As she merely lives near them and neither grows them nor have any particular power over them, this skill remains at its current rank. At this rank Ruler is able to grow a particular type of mushroom able to alter one’s size, the setting and method of growth is not defined, and thus can be any conditions in which mushrooms can grow. Additionally individual mushrooms can alter size in different ways, from one able to grow and another to shrink, to one able to do both depending on which side you eat from, to even only growing certain body parts and not others.

-Quothe this Poem (Corruption) A: A skill used to alter another’s mental state, it allows Ruler to compel another to quote a poem, song, phrase etc. only for it to always come out wrong in some way. In addition to acting as a distraction it also allows Ruler to subtlety alter one’s mental state as the conversation continues. At this rank other servant’s well have an almost instinctual desire to state the poem, song, etc. they are asked to quote, which well be said in its entirety even after they notice their doing it wrong, unless they are interrupted. Ruler will be capable of altering the other’s mental state in a manner similar to subliminal messaging but stronger. This will not be stopped by skills which resist to mental attacks unless it is noticed by the individual.

Noble Phantasms:

-Oracle of the Mushroom Valley: Hookah of Forgotten Knowledge D:

A unique Noble Phantasm added as a result of a recent trend in adaptations of “Alice’s Adventure in Wonderland” which turn the Caterpillar into an oracle like figure of knowledge. It allows Caterpillar to foresee the future and gain new knowledge from smoking the drugs in her Hookah. As this was at best a minor part of the original version of Caterpillar’s story, and has yet to build greatly enough, she only able to occasionally see the future, often in a disjointed and hard to interpret visions, and only general knowledge of things she asks or is asked shall be learned. Additionally this smoke has a function which can cause others to forget, including Caterpillar herself.

-Divine Metamorphosis: Gift of the Goddess of Souls A+:

The divine gift offered to all caterpillars by Psyche, this allows Caterpillar to incase herself in a chrysalis and transform herself. Normally this can only be used to turn into a butterfly or mouth, however a further blessing from Psyche has allowed Caterpillar to use this Noble Phantasm to transform into almost anything. This transformation takes time, how much being dependent on what it is she choices to become, with something such as altering appearance or gender taking only a few minutes, while something such as a dragon requiring weeks or even months. This process can be speed up by expending stored mana, or having it infused with mana from an outside source.

-Butterfly Dragon: Divine Symbol of Metamorphosis A+++:

On of many possible forms Caterpillar is able to take when using her first Noble Phantasm Divine Metamorphosis: Gift of the Goddess of Souls. It is a massive beautiful dragon with the traits of a butterfly, her scales blue, claws sharp, and wings those of a butterfly shining in many brilliant colors. In this form Caterpillar is no different from a dragon, which of course means her very breath is a weapon brimming with Mana of a particular element. In this case said element is smoke, specifically a hallucinogenic smoke which can cause visions, warp the mind, and make people forget many things, even reality.

Interactions with others:

-Alice Liddell: “Such a familiar name, do I know you?”

-Queen of Hearts: “Queen? I’ve forgotten we had a Queen. Now what was your profession again?”

-Marie Antoinette: “A diamond or a coal?”

-William Shakespeare: “Quothe me this Bard. “Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day?”

-White Rabbit: “Such a tiresome thing time, that is why I leave it forgotten. Then again, I think her good company, most of the her.”

-Aion: “Now I remember you. Are you in good spirits? Spending your you well?”

-Any Avenger: “Why bother holding onto hate? Let us forget it together.”

Other’s interactions with:

-William Shakespeare: “Shall I compare thee to spring’s morn? Thou art more blo… wait a moment that isn’t how it goes.”

-White Rabbit: “I can’t forget about time, because if I do-*realization* I’m late!!!”

-Saint George/Siegfried/Sigurd: “I’ve never seen a dragon like you before.”

-Hessian Lobo: “*Looks dazed and distant*”

-Edmond Dantes: “I feel like I’m forgetting something? But I like it.”

-Antonio Salieri: “I feel like myself again, thank you, um… Who are you again?”

-Jalter: “Damn my head’s all foggy, are you, uh… DAMN STOP YOUR SMOKE OR I’LL BURN YOU ALIVE??? W-WHO EVER YOU ARE!!!!”

Authors Notes: So this was an interesting one, perhaps one of the hardest parts was the NP but I’m happy with it. As for where this came from, I’ve recently been coming up with servant for a Wonderland Singularity/Lostbelt idea I had, and thus I made this servant sheet. I intend to do one for each of Alice Liddell’s siblings, so expect more (or go find the others I did, they’ll all get done… eventually.)

Blog Entries
    Servant Saber:

Appearance:

Source is here

True Name
    : Rene Descartes

Alignment: Neutral Good

Alternate Class: Caster

Armament: Rapier

Strength- C
    Agility- B
    Endurance- D
    Mana- C
    Luck- B
    NP- B

Personality
    Bold, passionate and audacious, Saber presents the very image of a "swashbuckling gentleman knight". To compensate for his sickly childhood Saber seeks to indulge himself in all the finer things life has to offer. Eating delicious food, gambling, romancing beautiful women, swordfighting, he enjoys everything.

But make no mistake. Behind his frivolous demeanour Saber is a thoroughgoing scholar and philosopher. He's a deeply curious and inquisitive person, questioning everything and passionately pursuing the pure honest truth. Saber puts the truth as his highest value. As such he detests anyone who'd lie or willfully distort the truth to serve their own ends. Saber also has a strong sense of honor. Once he makes a promise Saber will work tirelessly to fulfill it, even at great personal cost. If he's forced to break a promise Saber will accept the full consequences of his failure without hesitation.

Saber disdains the knowledge that can be found in books, believing that only by travelling and seeing the world in one's own eyes can true wisdom blossom. Thus he's an avid traveller. Summoned in the Grail War Saber delights in being able to experience the modern world and sample its various wonders, treating it as a new country to explore.

Despite being a noble himself Saber had a sour relationship with authority, based on how religious institutions of his time constantly tried to suppress his works and persecute him for his "heretical" beliefs. As such he gets along poorly with Servants who were authority figures in life like kings, popes, governors, etc. If he's forced to cooperate with them Saber will constantly argue and bicker, refusing to accept their authority.

As one of his quirkier traits, Saber has a fetish for cross-eyed girls. A playmate he had a crush on as a young boy was cross-eyed, and from then on Saber developed an infatuation for women with unusual eyes. If he encounters female Servants with exotic eyes like Medusa, Saber will doubtlessly fall for them.

Saber's wish on the Holy Grail would be to revive his beloved daughter Francine, who died of scarlet fever when she was only five years old. Despite her illegitimate birth Saber adored Francine deeply. It's his greatest regret that he couldn't bring her to Paris and raise her properly as his daughter.

Likes: the certain truth, studying, travelling, his daughter Francine, cross-eyed girls
    Dislikes: doubt, being distracted from his work, religious authorities, waking up early, buzzing insects
    Talents: to seek the truth, duelling
    Natural Enemy: Aristotle

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance- C+

Confers protection against magical effects. At this rank, spells with a chant below two verses are nullified. Cannot cope with the likes of High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals.

Having no anecdotes of successfully resisting Magecraft in life, Saber sports a C-rank in this Skill as an artifact of his Class Container. Due to having overturned Aristotle's theory of the four elements in favor of a thoroughgoing materialism where all matter has the same fundamental constituents, Saber attains a + modifier while defending against elemental Magecraft.

Riding- B
    The ability to ride animals and handle vehicles. At this rank, most mundane mounts can be handled at an above average level of skill. As a noble alone Saber would be expected to know how to ride a horse. Having served as a knight in various battles throughout his life, Saber's proficiency has been further increased.

Personal Skills:

Methods Of Doubt- A+

The rigorous method of doubt Caster refined in his famous meditations, sublimated into a technical Skill. In the Saber Class this becomes a "battle methodology" similar to the Eye Of The Mind (True) Skill. In combat Saber can study his opponent's defenses to uncover openings for him to strike, as well as see through feints and deceptive tactics used against him.

In the Caster Class this Skill would grant a more generalized resistance to mental influences, but lack a specific application for battle.

Duelist- C
    A Skill measuring one's prowess as a duelist. Lends + modifiers to Saber's physical stats while fighting at close range and using his trusty rapier. As well as a philosopher and scholar, Saber was a skilled duelist who fought in many battles over the course of his life.

One of Saber's most famous anecdotes as a duelist was when he was riding down the countryside of Touraine one day and came across an old sweetheart of his with another man. The jealous man challenged Saber to a duel, arrogantly believing he was no more than a pampered aristocrat. Saber instantly disarmed the man, knocking his sword out of his grip with a single flourish and pressing the tip of his own rapier to his throat. Saber looked at his old girlfriend and said to the man "The lady has beautiful eyes, and for that I will spare your life". Then he rode away on his horse, leaving both parties astonished in his wake.

Weak Constitution- C

Connotes a weakness born of ill health. Caster was a notoriously frail and sickly child, which is part of why he decided to devote himself to philosophy. During any strenuous action, there's a random chance that he'll suffer a temporary debuff to his parameters. Not that he let his sicknesses deter him from his martial exploits later in life...

Noble Phantasms
    Cogito Ergo Sum
    Certainty Of Self Amidst Illusory World

Type: Anti-Mind

The sublimation of Saber's immortal three words. Anything is subject to doubt but one's own mind itself, for the existence of doubt implies a mind to do the doubting. Thus Saber established a bedrock of immutable certainty from which he sought to rederive all human knowledge.

Reflecting his belief in the possibly deceptive nature of the senses, this Noble Phantasm allows Saber to create illusory after-images of himself. These illusions are intangible but otherwise look exactly like Saber. Saber can make the illusions carry out any action, but only one can be sustained at a time and they'll fade away after one second. Illusions will also dissolve after straying more than one meter from Saber. Saber uses this Noble Phantasm to pull off powerful feints and misdirections. For instance performing an illusory thrust at the opponent to get them to block the wrong way, or creating an illusion of himself ducking to one side to bait his foe into attacking there.

Treatise On The Light
    The Pure Blade Of Truth, Piercing Every Doubt And Deceit

Type: Anti-Unit

A Noble Phantasm culminating both Saber's research into the mechanics of light as well as his sword prowess. Upon invocation, Saber lends his rapier the attribute of light to perform a single blindingly fast thrust, resembling a brilliant ray of light streaking the air.

Exploiting the property of light to always take the swiftest path to reach its destination, this Noble Phantasm automatically seeks out the most efficient route to piercing the enemy. If there's a single chink in the opponent's otherwise impervious armor, the tip of Saber's blade will find it without fail. An exceedingly simple and to the point Noble Phantasm, eschewing flourishes to simply focus on piercing the opponent as efficiently as possible.

As "the light of truth pierces through every illusion", Saber needs to temporarily seal away his Cogito Ergo Sum Noble Phantasm to perform this technique, potentially leaving him vulnerable.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was going to take a break from Servants for awhile, but inspiration for this guy popped into my head and I couldn't help but write him up in a few days. I originally planned on doing Descartes as a Caster (with some Innocent Monster-like effects conflating him with his famous thought experiment of the Deceiving Demon) but I decided making him a Saber based off his anecdotes as a duelist and soldier would be more interesting.

As usual, comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by RoydGolden; August 27th, 2019 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Added italics

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Man, you finished this mass production of Servants in a great way. It's a pity you decided not to add anything about the Deceiving Demon, but this is a great Servant I'd love to summon.

By the way, I wonder what would his reaction to Fran be. Since she has "exotic eyes" (heterochromia counts?) and her name is similar to Francine, I think he could become Moriarty's no. 1 rival as her Papa.
    Her being an artificial lifeform would give her extra daughter points for the anecdote of Descartes' automaton

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Man, you finished this mass production of Servants in a great way. It's a pity you decided not to add anything about the Deceiving Demon, but this is a great Servant I'd love to summon.

By the way, I wonder what would his reaction to Fran be. Since she has "exotic eyes" (heterochromia counts?) and her name is similar to Francine, I think he could become Moriarty's no. 1 rival as her Papa.
    Her being an artificial lifeform would give her extra daughter points for the anecdote of Descartes' automaton
    Oh yeah, he'd get along great with Fran. She'd definitely be included in a hypothetical relationships section for this sheet if I felt inspired to write one. And I'm glad you liked the sheet!

Twins of Wonderlands Forests: Tweedle Dee Tweedle Dum

Twins of Wonderland Forest
    Rider Tweedle Dee Tweedle Dum

Class: Rider
    Alternate Classes: Caster, Avenger, Alter Ego, Brawler, Watcher
    True Name: Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum (James Liddell & Albert Liddell)
    Origin: Wonderland
    Alignment: Chaotic Mad
    Armaments: Boxing, Poems
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Male, Servant, Liddell, Weak to Enuma Elish

Wish for the Grail: To live a long life.

Appearance: Being “twins” Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum are identical in appearance, only difference being small things such as clothing. Both are teenage “Girls” wearing Victorian style suits, Dee in red Dum in black, beneath the over coat a creamy tan vest (beneath which is a whit dress shirt). Around their necks are ascot ties Dee in black Dum in red, their pants and shoes same color, with top hats red for Dee and Black for Dum atop their heads, their names emboldened on them. Their hair is long, wavy, and blond. (Inspired by this with some changes)

Bio: Henry and Lorina Liddell were nothing famous, not entirely forgotten by history but not remembered they are more famous for knowing the author Lewis Carroll and giving birth to Alice Liddell, the basses for the character in his book. Of course Alice was not their only child, the eldest Edward Liddell, eldest daughter Lorina Liddell, young sister of Alice Edith, each equally as forgotten as their parents. In total there came to be ten Liddell children born by Lorina, but only eight lived full lives.

Two tragedies struck the family as James Liddell perished not even three years of age truly, years later joined by his brother Albert Liddell who lived not even a year. Though their bodies died, their lingering will allowed the two to continue as wraiths, eternally wishing they had the opportunity to live a long life. Despite dying years apart, the two wraiths became joined by their shared desire and family, helping both to last longer, last long enough for a miracle.

An abnormality occurred, one which manifested the world of Carroll’s book to impose itself upon the world, with the Liddell children coming to manifest as servants within, absorbing the phantoms created by the book. Despite not being twins in life, the deep connection they held in death made the Phantom they absorbed an easy choice, and thus they became Tweedle Dee, and Tweedle Dum. Wither by accident or design the two would fuse with other wraiths and phantoms of various other twins.

Parameters:

-Strength: C
    -Endurance: D
    -Agility: B
    -Mana: B
    -Luck: A
    -NP: B++

Class Skills:

-Magic Resistance A: A skill offering protection of magecraft, Rider has earned this skill in part due to the unusual world they call home, and further increased by their skill Blessings of Gemini. At this rank magic of A rank or lower is negated, and those of a higher rank has a reduced effectiveness.

-Riding C: A skill denoting a servant’s ability to ride mounts and vehicles, Rider has earned this skill mostly as a result of their class, though it is increased in rank due to another skill. At this rank Rider is able to ride most mounts and vehicles with above average skill.

-Wonder Origin A: A skill denoting both one’s origins within Wonderland, and having the mindset typical of this world, Rider has earned this skill originating from said world as well as having a mindset which mostly aligns with the role they take. Rider’s willingness to play this role and having little else to distinguish themselves have earned them this skill at a high rank. This skill allows Rider to resist most forms of mental attack and manipulation, in addition they are able to perform actions which defy the laws of physics with little to no use of mana.

Personal Skills:

-Storyteller (Poem) B+: A skill denoting a servant’s ability to tell stories, poems in particular, this skill transforms any act of storytelling into a form of Magecraft, with poems being extra effective in this regard. Rider having part of their fame come from telling a story, in the form of a poem, to another has earned this skill, however as they’ve only told one story to one person this skills rank is decreased substantially. At this rank this skill allows Rider to produce effects described or reminiscent to any story or poem they recite the latter being more effective. This requires mana, with the amount dependent on the effect.

-Mana Burst (Speed) B+: A skill allowing a servant to increase their speed, or the speed of another, by infusing Mana into themselves or another. Rider is known for performing various acts of speed, such as dancing, running, and speaking fast, earning them this skill, further increased by other skills abilities. At this rank Rider is able to increase their speed and agility by as much one rank with a small amount of mana.

-Blessings of Gemini EX: A skill denoting a servant’s fame as a pair of twins, Rider has earned this skill as they are a well-known pair of twins, additionally they’ve absorbed many other twins into their saint graph further increasing it to its highest degree. This skill increases Rider’s strength and abilities while they are together. At this rank all of Rider’s parameters and skills are increased by one rank while they are together.

Noble Phantasms:

The Walrus and the Carpenter: Tragic Tale of a Feast C+:

Born of the poem the Tweedle’s told Alice, this Noble Phantasm allows them to replicate the events in the poem by simply reciting it. The strength of the recreation is determined by how closely it follows the poem, if the poem is told exactly as written than it shall create a perfect recreation, a Reality Marble where the poem plays out as though it were a movie. If it deviates it shall weaken in strength, but also the recreation shall deviate allowing them to weaponize it. Lastly it is possible for the Tweedle’s to trap other’s with in the poem, forcing them to play the roles of the Walrus and Carpenter.

The Red King: You Are but a Dream A:

Another part of the story of the Tweedle’s where they take Alice to see the Red King, a large man wearing a red night cape, sleeping beneath a tree. Within the story they tell the claim that Alice is but the Red King’s dream, and should he wake up she shall disappear. This Noble Phantasm summons the Red King and ties his dreams to an enemy, should he wake up there it shall severely harm the target, potentially killing them instantly. This ability is more effective against servants and phantasmal species, taking advantage of their nature as beings made from mana to disperse said mana.

Interactions with others:

-Queen of Hearts: Dum: “Are you the red Queen?” Dee: “Contrariwise, the Red King sleeps too much to have a Queen.” Dum: “Your right, probably a fake queen.” Both: “Definitely a fake queen, definitely.”

-Alice Liddle: Dum: “You are but a dream.” Dee: “Contrariwise, not a dream. A happy dream.” Dum: “Yes happy dream.” Both: “But a dream is but a dream.”

-William Shakespeare: Dum: “If you’re a bard than sing, sing bard sing.” Dee: “Contrariwise, he doesn’t sing, so he is no bard.”

-Aion: Dum: “If your time, then can you waste yourself?” Dee: “Contrariwise, if she wastes herself than she is less herself.” Dum: “If she’s less her self then she is not herself.” Dee: “Yes thus she is not time.”

-Astolfo: Dum: “Are you a girl who’s a boy.” Dee: “Contrariwise, he is a boy who is a girl.” Dum: “Well I say he is a girl who’s a boy.” Dee: “No, no, no, she is a girl who is a boy.” Dum: “Exactly she is a boy who is a girl.”

Other’s interactions with them:

-Alice: “You lived such short lives. I’m glad to see you having fun.”

-Astolfo: “Well I shall ask the same. Is she a boy who’s a girl, and is he a girl who’s a boy, or are you a boy who’s a girl and you’re a girl who’s a boy?”

-William Shakespeare: “Well Bard’s do more than sing, besides it was always more a nickname than anything else.”

-Caterpillar: “I don’t remember you, but you are familiar. Makes me want to cry, well I’ll forget soon enough.”

Authors Notes: Yet another Wonderland servant, this one was a little difficult as there were no twins among the Liddell siblings, so I got creative. I also considered adding aspects of Castor and Pollux, among other twins, but eventually decided to simply leave it at “absorbed other twin wraiths and phantoms.”
    Last edited by DracoFay; August 28th, 2019 at 09:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Because you seem to be very knowledge-rich in the Norse mythology could you perhaps give me some tipps for a Thor respectively a Tyr servant and what do you say to my Loki series ? >Loki
    Sorry, but I didn't think they were very good. My advice is to go back to formula and tighten up the whole thing.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Here is my newest servant which is no Heroic spirit nor a Divine one…

"Enigma"
    (Berserker)

Personal Data

Height: depending on the apparition
    Weight: depending on the Apparition

Strenght:~
    Endurance:~
    Agility:~
    Luck:~
    Mana:A~EX
    NP:EX (?)

Other Qualifying Classes*:Saber,Archer,Lancer,Rider,Assassin,Caster ,Shielder,Saver,Ruler,Avenger,Foreigner,Watcher,Re mainer

*is aplicable for every class as it is entirely depending on the circumstances and condition of its summoning due to it is a crystalized anomaly
    Backstory and Personality
    On time in the USA there were a subcategory Grail war were onca a uncautious Master who executed the summon ritual of their servant as in their Area a Tornado were passing but then blew the Storm the Catalyst away:

Once were a Master in the USA who once already survived one Grailwar by their Luck ,then has he/she in her second subcategory grailwar tried to summon a deity but as she/he started the summoning ritual started by placing the relict on the plattform in the area a Storm cell and a Tornado has formed itself and as the Master recited their incantation blewed the now Hurican the catalyst away .the Master then interrupted their incantation through their surprised surprised scream as they fultile tried to catch the relict but then vanished the Hurican which were a half Kilometer away from the Master which had fallen to their knees and then appeared above of their head a terryfying Towering Creature before him which with its Soulless Eyes glared into their face and then let out a bloodcurling Howl that shaked the verry Air ,then asked the Master "A..Are you my Servant ?" the Eyes of the being narrowed as it would smile as it suddenly vanished from the Landscape alongside the Whole Storm-celle ,the Master then knew..

The Contract has etablished…

As it is a Embodiment of its "summoning" Situation is it the Embodiment that resembled the "Unconquerability" of the Storms the most which is the uncontrolabe Bererker class ,because it is in this class summoned does it take on the appearances of the most ravaging and ferocious Beasts and due to that it is now one with he Strorm does it preferably asume flying /flyable creatures like Bird or Dragon phantasmals but it isnt limited to them .It is due to that it is unable to assume its "almost nonexistant" shadow form is it somehow "frustrated" and thus is it in a form of neverending grudging and upon its violent Materialisation is it acting unregarding its actual Apparition like a Beast that is "finnaly Breaking free from its chain and takes Revenge" attack in a almost uncontrolled Raging where it shows no Inhibition nor cares for bystanders or collateral Damage ,also does it fiercely defend its Master like … a Annimal its ….foodsource ?or does it sees the Master a sole existing ally ?

Although will it in no Manifestation raise its voice aside some animalic roars and threats will it communicate with its Master in "Human-language" where its voice Sound like a echoing distant voice one this occasions does it Shows a almost inhuman intellect and deduction of the Events...

in the case of the shared dreams phenomenon does are they experience vivid nightmares or animalic charackter or possible Futur visions of posible occuances and Events that could happen the reason for this are unknown

Skills
    Skills:

Class-skills:

Mad Enhancement:EX
    As Enigma is no specific Spirit ,its a crystalisated anomally which is in its shape only depending on the circumstances and conditions of the interruption of the summoning ritual,in this case were it a hapharzing Hurrican that interrupted the ritual and due to the unconquerable circumstances of the ritual interruption has "Enigma" crystalized as in the class that resembled the Concept of uncontrolability the Berserker class.

As it is basically the crystalisation of this class aswell its Adoption of the charackteristic of Storms .

Personal skills:

Self-Modification(Conceptual):EX

is the aptitude to remold one's own body or merge one's own flesh with body parts of others. The higher the ranking in this Skill, the further away one is from being a proper hero.
    As it is a no static Entity but more a dynamic Embodiment possess "it" this skill as innate charackteritics,as such can it reshape and recombine its Appearance and with it conjuring Skills and abbillities aswell possess it even the abbility to "swalow" dead servants and using them as Manifestations "Host" ,basically emulate "theirselves"as its vessel.

Ventusism:EX
    Is a from the Mages of today either not discovered or already since ancient times forgotten that resolves around the conversion of kinetic force of the Air into Magical Energy(True Ether respectively Ether) which were once similar like the ancient Galvansim of the Thunder Deities of old times where their powers are "nurturing themselves" just by their existence .
    A skill that for that reason alone would be for even the most talented prodigy of modern Wind Magecraft as fareway as Magecraft and True Magc in comparison ,but due to that this time a Storm were one of ist circumstances of Apparition is this unknown phenomen also occuring as part of "Enigma".

In practise does this skill accumulate magicall Energy for the skill holder whichs amount is depending on the strenght of the moving air of its immediate surrounding ,however due to the effects of its Noblephantasm that provide Always a perma Air circulation around itself aswell in conjunction with Negative Pressure Existence is the potencial Input of Magicall Energy at maximum .

Mystery Distortion:EX
    Is the skill which alongside Self Modification is one of the "Core-charackteristics" of this Being(?) which is a manifestated anomaly as uch iis one of its innate abbillities the distortion of Mysteries (magecraft included) as such is it amongst other capable of cause Leyline interferences,breaking and swalowing (?) bounded fields just by its pressence,cause Magecrafts to distort in their functions ,destabilize out of Mystery based Noblephantaasm (one one spell based once in particular)and mental Interfernces as its observable efects…

Negative Pressure Presence :A+

Is the assimilated Attribute of the Storms to announce itself through a low pressure field in the Air ,which is now also a attribute of "Enigma" which around itself now generates a perma negative pressure field which Shares a lot similarities with bounded fields which absorb the lifeforce and Mana around itself/respectively the Master as it is aslong it is unmaterialised a "Enchantment" of the Master and ad it to their Mana pool permanently ,which appears as feelable uneasyness which spread a unmistakable Presence which let other Masters and Servants easily recognize Enigmas Master and itself this makes Enigma which would be normaly be a almost undetectable faint presence which would Enigma allowed to travel and spy unnoticed but from the most capable senses possesing Servants like as example would Enkidu feel upon its summoning a awkwardness and after that it as "distortion" but in this case is it unable to assume its Shadow like "form" thus its Bound as its "Materialisation" whichs fact seems to frustrate it ?

Noblephantasm

Phantom of the Tornardo Alley
    ???

Is the Noblphantasm of "Enigma" in ist actual shape which is fundamentaly a continous active Noblephantasm that generates around the user depended on the Degree of...magical Density (?) which as examples :if Enigma take on the appearance of a common Wolf create just a thin "Skin" of Air-stream around it that merely donates a slight Parameter boost (beside note:"Enigma doesnt posses static General counting parameteres aside some vague scaling in the Mana Parameter are the others are depending entirely on its actual Apparition) ,does it in the cases of mythological beasts like in form of a Elder Dragon form a strong storm cloak which in this case even is able to deflect Archer Arrows to a Degree ,in any case is endowing it all manifestations a form of Storm Mana Blast even ifthe respective Being would normaly doesnnt possess ,the strenght of the Blast is depending o the strenght of the Barrier.

Also one sideffect is that instead of a discrete and peacefull appearing does Enigma Materialisation causing a Vortex like "Entrance" which also Prevent that Enigma is able to assuming its initially (?) Shadow/Silhuette like form .

Although does "Enigma" does nt Show any form of restraint in using its powers is it showing a surprising Degree of fine Control of theStorm blast namely when it controls the Windblasts to stream around its Master ,also does it possess the ability of defend its Master even if it isnt materialised to create storms to defend its Master like to create a arm like storm to knock back a Archer projectile or to create a Storm Barrier to disperse a Fire attack directed at the Master .Also is the Master capable of using this Noblephantasm for themselv in that they are having acces to Storm Sorcery beyond the normal restrictions but if so then will the Mastter be infected by their ...their what (?) is it in either case limited to Madness more lke a Inhumanity i think ?

After the true Noblephantasm actibation of this Noblephantasm does it asume its unitially Form it showed after its summoning a towering Giant Entity which possess the following States :

Strenght:A+
    Endurance:EX
    Agility:A
    Luck:C+
    Mana:EX

and it obtain the skillset:Storm-body,Curse of Restauration and Existence outside of the Domain .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

I'm honestly trying to understand what this Enigma is, but well, it's enigmatic and not in a good way.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It appears to be the "Enigma tornado outbreak" of 1884. Not the first thing I'd imagine having a soul, the requirement for being a Servant.

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    As an extension of Gaia possibly?

It's actually a very interesting idea from Koga, and I'd like it quite a bit if the backstory and everything was cleaned up (extension of the planet/something with the Wild Hunt, perhaps?). Right now it just reads as almost wholesale taking Pale Rider's summoning.