Page 97 of 209 FirstFirst ... 4787929596979899102107147197 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 4179

Thread: Fate/Grand Order: Babylonia Anime

Blog Entries
    No one asks for flashy spells aside from memers and people who have no idea about Guda's normie status.

They're (at least me) asking for Guda to think in battle and search for the enemies' weaknesses while covering for the allies' shortcomings. Having Ritsuka make the decision to retreat himself would have sold me on the scene and set up better continuity with Shimosa's Gudako.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Why is that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    regardless of power level 5th grail war is considered the most difficult grail war, in JP forums.
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wandering Swordwoman View Post
    Why is that?

- - - Updated - - -

one of the reason: Herk

Blog Entries
    I love the work, but despite what is said, it is just shown that Grail War 5th is more talk than actual substance. Emiya killing Herk 6 times over and Shirou winning over servants takes the cake.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    I think the manga does a better job at portraying MC's role. The latest chapter is him and gang against Herk.

Also, MC being useless than standing there and be human battery is the point since Kardoc's rant doesn't make sense if MC can actually do magecraft. Besides, while I like Shirou, I still think servants are too weak in F/SN, even in the game where you can get dead ends.
    So you're saying the guy who carried a goddess running away from Herc in Okeanos on foot, took shrapnel wounds in America but still want to fight and even go across the country on foot, ride the fucking golem of heaven in LB1, 1v1 Goetia with Mashu's shield and CSs, firing Gandrs at enemies, and is actually a competent athlete who trains a lot offscreen should be standing there doing jack shit while being tired from doing chores that Gil made him do? Or are you blaming the new mystic code they gave him in the anime didn't allow him to do anything special?

Kadoc's rant did not make sense in the first place becuz later on he was shocked to see this "useless guy" riding Adam straight onto the front line, directly engage a mountain size mammoth who spams thunder in close combat, doesn't give a shit. The point is literally that this MC who is unremarkable as a mage due to not being able to do magecraft made up for that with their crazy courage, effort and intellect. The one in Babylonia right now doesn't show much of that yet, and he is supposed to have cleared the other singularities already.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by R.Lock View Post
    No one asks for flashy spells aside from memers and people who have no idea about Guda's normie status.

They're (at least me) asking for Guda to think in battle and search for the enemies' weaknesses while covering for the allies' shortcomings. Having Ritsuka make the decision to retreat himself would have sold me on the scene and set up better continuity with Shimosa's Gudako.
    Pretty much.

Guda in the game actually has a brain. Heck this SWII event also had him showing that brain when making plans to take down the enemies. Let him use it.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    let's hope that fight with first goddess will do justice for Guda.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    They shouldve given guda a mystic code with gandr or some other cooler looking support tbh, generic buffs are boring

Blog Entries
    Well, the generic buffs used at the right timing is very good plot device as seen in manga. At least Guda is seen using everything he has to win, and he bleeds in the singularities. The artist did a good job.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    New episode has naked Ishtar with Godiva hair. The blonde also arrived which makes her the first of the 3 goddesses to have a full face shot outside of the op. Guess they decided to make her first appearance ore obvious than the game did

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Ushi was cute

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Ushi is always cute

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    They shouldve given guda a mystic code with gandr or some other cooler looking support tbh, generic buffs are boring
    Heck, make him use evade/invul buff would also be fine. For example instead of trying to shield Ana with his own body or tackle Mashu away from chains, he could either fire a Gandr or use those defensive buffs instead. Also the whole "finding out weaknesses" that Rlock suggested would work well with the actual gameplay where you take class triangle into account going into a fight.

Another thing is Mashu still not using her skills in combat like at all. Where is that pseudo-Avalon? Where is that taunt? Hello?

Blog Entries
    Well, at least MC uses himself and sucker Ishatar into Ana's abuse in this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    is actually a competent athlete who trains a lot offscreen
    looool what impeccable timing, this ep shows him doing just that and explaining himself to Merlin.

Blog Entries
    Okay they could've done underworld dissapearance better
    i give this ep 9/10 instead of 10/10 so far
    also this anime makes me feel vindicated for my fgo suffering

US Friend Code
    I forgot that the Ziusudra name reveal happened so soon, I thought it was during the trip to the underworld with Ishtar.

Anyway Ereshkigal cute, Ushi cute, Mash crying tears of joy cute. Ana's chain run looked kind of awkward, like she was going too slow for it to work.

Ana constantly fiddling with her hood is cute

please never lose the hood

マリーの味方
    ushi x me is otp for this anime

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by R.Lock View Post

To be fair anime shouldn't set up continuity with manga, because manga using Gudako (who in anime is frozen as a victim of the bombing, as seen in First Order) means anime contiunity is different from manga contiunity
    Even if the game, like Extella, allows you to switch beetween Gudako and Gudao at will, I don't think that mechanic is actually canon (as in, I don't think Fujimaru can genderbend at will) as seen with Gudako and Fujimaru being shown as different people in First Order
    Last edited by bassgs435; November 9th, 2019 at 01:38 PM.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

US Friend Code
    Also I really enjoyed that Ushi is one of Fujimaru's childhood heroes. That's a super cute touch of characterization.