Page 6195 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 519556956095614561856190619361946195619661976200620562456295 ... LastLast
Results 123,881 to 123,900 of 128222

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Sigurd was taught Runes by Brynhildr, which is said to be of the same origin as Scathach's, so I think it's possible to power up his weapons like Cu did.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronove View Post
    You've got a strange definition of tank when Galatine put Karna flat on his ass and rendered him incapable of fighting any longer. Gram is A+ anti-fortress, not anti-army like those NPs either. Sigurd uses Gram as a concentrated weapon rather than just a wide beam. If that hits Karna, he's getting a massive hole where his chest should be. Runes amping Sigurd's offensive power should let him be able to penetrate the armor with regular blows. I doubt this fight is as one-sided as it's being made, but I also don't see Karna losing. CQC Karna should have the advantage. Vasavi Shatki should also be a stronger NP than Gram.
    It's still one sided for me. Even if Sigurd can amplified his STR to A++ which is 150, its still less than D rank attack which can be easily healed in small amount of time. Meanwhile, every Karna's attack and fire magic is fatal to him. Karna also has 3 nuke np which 2 of them is likely stronger than Sigurd. Sigurd can amplified his stats with Rune but Karna also has Prana Burst. Sigurd can use his Sword as projectile but Karna can also use it with Mana Burst. K&K make a huge gap for Sigurd to win

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    They're mentioned to be specifically focused on combat applications, if I recall it correctly. I don't know if he could boost the Noble Phantasm invocation specifically, but boosting basic attacks seems to be well within reason.
    He can add elements i.e fire to his attacks with runes. That's how Bryn noticed Surtr inside Sigurd's body in LB2 since the burns from his attacks were not from runes.

祖 Ancestor
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWatchar View Post
    It's still one sided for me. Even if Sigurd can amplified his STR to A++ which is 150, its still less than D rank attack which can be easily healed in small amount of time. Meanwhile, every Karna's attack and fire magic is fatal to him. Karna also has 3 nuke np which 2 of them is likely stronger than Sigurd. Sigurd can amplified his stats with Rune but Karna also has Prana Burst. Sigurd can use his Sword as projectile but Karna can also use it with Mana Burst. K&K make a huge gap for Sigurd to win
    Siegfried with B+ strength can leave cuts on Karna's body. I think A++ Sigurd (if there is such a thing) would be fine. I have seen nothing suggesting Kundala or Brahmastra can hit as hard as Gram and Prana burst was necessary for Karna to block Balmung in the first place.
    And megane would give Sigurd the intelligence to strat out the best maneuvers in that fight anyway.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    He can add elements i.e fire to his attacks with runes. That's how Bryn noticed Surtr inside Sigurd's body in LB2 since the burns from his attacks were not from runes.
    Cu should take notes
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    since you can only damage her with galaxy size attack

Astarte origin vs Gurren Lagann

tbh I just want to watch the fight.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Been looking back over Naruto after a while, and I've noticed how similar Orochimaru ends up to Touko, especially in the new Generation/Boruto. Thus, I ask, who would win in a fight between the two? And by that, I mean, who would exhaust whose immortality failsafes first and permanently kill the other?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Can Orochimaru still cast Hashirama?

Touko takes it easily otherwise.

He can still use Wood Release, if that's what you're asking, and he can use Edo Tensei, though he probably never would unless the Villages asked him to, which is unlikely. Also, I'd argue Oro still takes it because he's a shinobi first, researcher second, as opposed to Touko, who's a mage first, fighter second.
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Naruto characters should be so much faster than Nasuverse characters that it's almost always going to be one-sided unless there's serious hax involved.

I agree 100%. I just thought a match between the two immortal mad scientists would be interesting, especially since Orochimaru has become more and more Touko-like as time has passed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by falseCeilings View Post
    Naruto characters should be so much faster than Nasuverse characters that it's almost always going to be one-sided unless there's serious hax involved.
    Also, some of the top tier Servants are definitely a match for top-tier Naruto characters. People like Karna, for example.

It's still a horrible mismatch when it comes to speed. The average Servant is sub-sonic, the more agile ones have super-sonic combat speed/reaction times. Naruto characters are hypersonic before you even get to the top tiers. Karna has good offense and defense but the top tiers of Naruto absolutely obliterate him. Nasuverse is kind of hard to integrate into who-would-wins as it gives precedence to metaphysical rankings and luck-rolls than it does to physically measurable feats. A real nuke probably causes more destruction than a lot of low-rank NPs, yet the latter is able to do much more damage to a Servant than the first.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Most Naruto characters should be far from being hypersonic. That said, I'm having a hard time seeing Touko winning against Orochimaru.

祖 Ancestor
    Quote Originally Posted by falseCeilings View Post
    It's still a horrible mismatch when it comes to speed. The average Servant is sub-sonic, the more agile ones have super-sonic combat speed/reaction times. Naruto characters are hypersonic before you even get to the top tiers. Karna has good offense and defense but the top tiers of Naruto absolutely obliterate him. Nasuverse is kind of hard to integrate into who-would-wins as it gives precedence to metaphysical rankings and luck-rolls than it does to physically measurable feats. A real nuke probably causes more destruction than a lot of low-rank NPs, yet the latter is able to do much more damage to a Servant than the first.
    I find this pretty hard to believe when we have Hansa slicing up submachine gun bullets and rifles with no issue. Araya can bullet time and Shiki blitzed him. All servants are bare minimum supersonic.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Dead Apostles can dodge a bullet from a hand gun after its been shot
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    Most Naruto characters should be far from being hypersonic. That said, I'm having a hard time seeing Touko winning against Orochimaru.
    I don't know how true it is but I remember hearing that Kishimoto apparently said Madara is about on par with Nappa from DBZ. Was Dragon Ball already hypersonic by the Saiyan Saga?

JP Friend Code
    I think that was fake

Also Raditz was at minimum FTL when he dodged Piccolo's attack at short distance (the same attack that he used to blow up the moon)

US Friend Code
    It easily could be fake, I just heard it once in another powerlevels argument.

- - - Updated - - -

Regardless I cant really see many TM characters handling most Jump characters past said Jump character's first two or so arcs. Power levels rise fast in them.

Also, it could be argued that Naruto and Sasuke at least are FTL because Naruto was able to dodge Madara's Storm Release Lightning Fang point blank, which was light speed, I think. In any case, yeah I think Orochimaru takes it, and the real interesting match would be between him and Francesca or Francois, if we knew more about what they could do.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Astolfo vs. Lakshmibai
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3