Page 839 of 858 FirstFirst ... 339739789829834837838839840841844849 ... LastLast
Results 16,761 to 16,780 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Relating to the Egyptian Lostbelt, the divergence point could also be something to do with the Sea Peoples that attacked Egypt over a few centuries in 1200-900 BCE. The costly wars against them led to Egypt's eventual decline, so that either not happening or if the Egyptians (or someone else) managed to get rid of them during their first invasions, history might've gone a different way.
    All of this also happened during the Age of Gods, which opens up more extraordinary possibilities.
    What like Ra decided to pull a Team Magma on the Sea Peoples and eliminate their primary means of transport, allowing the Egyptians to finish them off? Or one of the Egyptian deities with a connection to water decided to intervene?

This could lead to some interesting outcomes though, like perhaps the Egyptians capture the Sea Peoples' warships and use them to invade Europe. The Sea Peoples' invasions taking place in 1200-900 BC does give them ample time to crush prototypical Western civilization in its infancy. That said, I was thinking of using the fact that Pharaohs were said to be the incarnation of deities- Hey, wait a minute! The earliest recorded encounter with the Sea Peoples was during the reign of Ramesses II, aka Ozymandias. Oh, yes, this could work out nicely...
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Ītzpāpālōtl: VERY solid, well thought-out sheet. The notion of the Mexican Lostbelt is quite similar to my own, but then again there are only so many immediately obvious divergence points, and it looks like we just picked the same one.
    I hope you enjoy What If!? Although speaking from experience I kind of tuned out once the chapters got past 1900...

Blog Entries
    I'm trying to go through it, but I did get an interesting idea in a Eureka Moment; what if the Thule Society was able to successfully claim the Greater Grail for the Nazis at the end of the Third Holy Grail War? I was thinking of it resulting in Hitler somehow coming to be able to use its power to some extent and wielding the actual Lance of Longinus. Obviously, this means a Nazi victory during WWII.

Don't know if I'll actually go through with that one, but I think that would be an interesting idea for a Lostbelt. Just not sure if the end result would be a good quality one.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, thanks for the feedback! Our ideas for a Mexican Lostbelt are admittedly pretty similar but Cortes' invasion of the New World is a crucial moment in history. Thus, it kinda makes any other possible divergence points for a hypothetical Lostbelt seem kinda pathetic in comparsion.

Servant Database (v2.0)

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    Faceclaim

True Name: Elizabeth Bathory
    Class: Foreigner
    Origin: Hungary
    Alignment: Chaotic Balanced
    Armament: Her voice

Parameters:
    STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: D
    MAG: A
    LCK: C
    NP: B

Class Skills:

Existence Outside The Domain E+:
    The aquatic underworld making up about ž of the Earth's surface. A place said to be largely unexplored by mankind, almost as mysterious as the final frontier. What secrets could it hold?

Magic Resistance A:
    A skill denoting one's ability to resist magical effects. Elizabeth's family is descended from dragonkind as the brand of her lineage shows, resulting in a high rank.

Territory Construction B-:
    Elizabeth has remodeled Castle Csjete to be more aquatic in theme, resigning it to a date similar to a watery grave. There's been a radio station built into it for her sake. Also, doesn't some parts of the castle look a bit...weird to you?

Personal Skills:

U.N Owen B:
    The unvoiced stain of cruelty that marks itself on her Saint Graph. One iteration would choose to reject it and reform herself, another would embrace such a role. As this one hasn't made her choice yet, the voices of tortured maidens will occasionally be heard until one is made. The name of the skill has nothing to do with a certain novel.

Dragon Breath B:
    A skill that denotes one's ability to release a torrent mana from their lungs. Originally E-rank, the fusion with the phantoms had given Liz much more aptitude with her brand of dragon breath, allowing her to casually reach 52 Hertz with a simple moan.

Noble Phantasm:

Bathory NOAA Erzebet (Undefined Fresh Blood Demoness) B:
    The mysterious sounds that spawn from the deep are reproduced through voice of one Elizabeth Bathory. Said sounds can differ in a variety of ways from being thong enough to liquidate person's internal organs to causing inexplicable insanity. Whatever origin do these sounds hold? Only Elizabeth knows.

Bio:
    Elizabeth Bathory is an infamous serial killer from Hungary in the 1600s, being monikered the blood countess. After her escapades were made known, she was imprisoned within her own castle, unable to communicate with the outside world. She eventually died of loneliness. This iteration of Elizabeth Bathory has been fused the phantoms of all the unidentified sounds recorded from the ocean by humanity and works as a full-time radio show host.

Personality:
    This version of Elizabeth has the memories of the end of her life being the most prevalent, resulting in a more despondent version of herself. Through self reflection, she is fully aware of the stains of her history but doesn't know what to do about it, fully knowing some of the possibilities. From guilt, she has hold herself up in Castle Csejte in a form of self-torture but also through desperation, a radio station was installed so she could communicate to the outside world.
    Last edited by Vance; December 26th, 2019 at 10:08 PM.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Rider

“Servant, Rider. ――Non, non, as you can see by the back of my card, I am not a Shielder. Nice to meet you, Master.”

Faceclaim

Class: Rider
    Alternative Classes: None
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Region: France
    Origin: Historical fact

Height: 176cm
    Weight: 63kg
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Male | Humanoid | Servant | Weak to Enuma Elish

Parameters
    Strength: B
    Endurance: A++
    Agility: B
    Mana: E
    Luck: B

Card disposition:

Lore
    Dominique-Jean Larrey was a French military surgeon in the service of Napoleon Bonaparte’s army. He introduced field hospitals, ambulance service, and first-aid practices to the battlefield.

Larrey began his medical studies with his uncle in Toulouse. During the Revolution (1792), he was attached to the Army of the North. During this time, Larrey initiated the modern method of army surgery, field hospitals and the system of army ambulance corps. After seeing the speed with which the carriages of the French flying artillery maneuvered across the battlefields, Larrey adapted them as ambulances for rapid transport of the wounded with trained crews of drivers.

At the Battle of Metz (1793) Larrey successfully demonstrated the value of field ambulances. He also increased the mobility and improved the organization of field hospitals, effectively creating a forerunner of the modern MASH units. Larrey eventually became principal surgeon of the French Army and thereafter followed Napoleon Bonaparte in almost all his campaigns—in Egypt, in Italy, in Germany and Austria, in Russia, and, finally, at Waterloo.

Napoleon made him baron of the empire, and after his fall, Larrey’s medical reputation saved him when he had tried to escape to the French borders. He was taken prisoner by the Prussians who wanted to execute him on the spot, but was recognized by one of the German surgeons, Gebhard von Blücher, who then pleaded for his life. Perhaps partly because he had saved the life of this surgeon’s son when he was wounded near Dresden, he was pardoned, invited to Blücher’s dinner table as a guest and sent back to France with money and proper clothes.

Larrey was named a member of the Académie de Médicine at its founding in 1820. He was also the first to note the contagiousness of trachoma and published the first description of trench foot.

In 1842 he went to Algiers, together with his son, but fell ill and died on his way back in Lyon. His corpse was taken to Paris and buried, but in 1992 his remains were transferred and re-interred near Napoleon’s tomb.

Class Skills

Magic Resistance: D+

Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.

On occasions where he is too busy saving someone to be troubled at a magical attack aimed at himself, out of sheer willpower, a Rank Up may or may not be bestowed upon him.

Riding: B

Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period he was alive in, for they are no exception. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

(“Anything can become an ambulance if you know how to operate it. Even human beings.” He says, with his usual straight face. Please, don’t.)

Personal Skills

Anatomy Knowledge: A

All actions intended to heal through Skills, Magecraft and so on are improved. One can target enemy vitals with extreme precision, and all damage inflicted is increased. In addition, all damage received by the user is reduced.

Rider possesses a high understanding of the human body, which in turn allows him to treat wounds at an incredible speed. But because his knowledge is limited to the anatomy of humanoid creatures, he cannot treat beasts, animals or other living beings.

Primum non Nocere: A+

A combat nurse running through the battlefield. A pact of non-maleficence.

Medieval heralds carried white wands and standards to distinguish themselves from combatants and Civil War soldiers waved white flags of truce before collecting their wounded. Just like that, this is a personal Skill composed of many soothing effects that is constantly working. (Without him noticing, even.) Wherever Rider goes, this Skill emanates a wave of inspiring calmness that affects allies and enemies alike, which in turn allows him to perform his duties as a combat medic. Useful not only on combat, but also in occasions of negotiations or truces.

Just because his whole persona inspires the respectful awe reserved to those who chose to heal instead of to hurt, it does not means that every enemy will be affected by this Skill equally. Sometimes, not even his non-threatening aura is capable of prematurely ending a conflict.

(“Huh? If I had considered becoming a divorce therapist if things don’t work out on the war?”, he slightly tilts his head to the right. What are you saying, Master! Of course things are going to be fine!)

Medice Cura te Ipsum: B

The endurance of a healer. As per said by the medics of long time ago, one must be healthy in order to take care of others. Rider utilizes this personal Skill to boost his resistances all around. With an effect comparable to that of a Shielder’s ability of preventing ailments, he can protect himself on some level against the effects of poisoning, physical damage, magical damage and curses.

It is noteworthy to address that it does not mean complete invulnerability, as he is still susceptible to all the dangers of a battlefield; it does means, though, that his sturdiness will grant him higher pain tolerance so he can concentrate on others instead of himself. It also translates on buffs in his Endurance parameter.

Noble Phantasm
    Arcera Volantes
    Army Ambulance Corps

Type: Anti-Army (Self)
    Range: ?
    Max. number of targets: 1~50

“Under the violet garden, walk through the sunny streak. Clouds over the sky, away from the unavoidable sleep. ――That is to say, out of the way with you.
    Arcera Volantes
    Army Ambulance Corps

Class Rider’s attributes read as, “Servants placed within this Class are those known for riding mounts.” If so, this Noble Phantasm is an exception.

Employing this Noble Phantasm allows Rider to call forth an ‘ambulance’ in order to take the wounded away from a battlefield. As such, this is not a mount that works only when he is the one taking the wheel; rather, anyone but himself should be riding it. Its default appearance is that of a white chariot. (It should be noted that, depending on the needs of the owner, it can become another type of vehicle―despite that, the white colors and recognizable medical symbols are still present in every occasion.) Endowed by the characteristics of a healing vehicle, with all the proper medical set-up for any emergency, up to 50 people can get inside of it. Its diminutive appearance betrays a much larger and accommodating inside, thanks to a Reality Marble-like phenomena.

Especially useful to transport allies away from danger, but Rider is adamant on using it for its true purpose: taking the wounded away from the violence of the battlefield so they can be healed elsewhere.

――As a side note, apparently, he came from a period where shields were not a common sight in the battlefield anymore, but he absolutely demanded to be summoned with one as his main weapon. It seems that it all came down to his desire of making sure his Noble Phantasm would have a clear way out.

Personal Information
    Likes: Four-leaf clovers, Baggy shirts, A well-organized Pinterest folder
    Dislikes: War, Malice, Those salty ration biscuits they gave to the soldiers
    Natural enemy: Anyone in the way between him and a patient

Wish: He holds no wish for the Holy Grail―well, perhaps, if he could eradicate every illness in this entire world, that would be lovely… But maybe Master has a more realistic wish…

Rider is a pleasant and considerate individual, who is always concerned about the welfare of others. He is the embodiment of the “strong, sweet, caring older brother-like presence”-type of healer, which he is very proud of since it is not overlapping with any other of his niche. (He does not want to be a Rider you forget in your inventory after one use! Please, Master!) Owner of a caring personality, he is usually seen with a gentle smile on his face. He is never seen without a smile on his face, even as he is beating people up at some God-forgotten Singularity, even as he is drowning in more and more work, even as he says that sometimes he does wish to see his Master drop dead so he would have a moment of rest in this place. (But he swears on his medical degree that he isn’t scary.)

Rider has a tendency of speaking seriously even when what he is saying is a total joke (though sometimes he does partakes on some passive-aggressive sessions), which in turn allows for situations where people who don’t get his brand of humor don’t know if they should laugh or cry. (“Hm? What do you mean, there’s already a healer who’s even worse than me? Are you saying I should be more original?…”)

It should be noted that, as the sensible individual he is, he is noticing that Chaldea is full of unorthodox medics. No wonder people are not nervous around him anymore… So, he came to the very sensible, very logical conclusion that he, too, must step up his game…

Servant Interaction
    Nightingale:

“Why, greetings, Master. Today, I tried to speak to Mademoiselle Nightingale today about our shared experiences on the battlefield. And I must say… I had no idea the Berserker Class was so… [vaguely gestures]”

Asclepius:

“I’m sure he’d smoke 5 packs of cigarettes if you guys had these lying around. I totally get him. …Yes? Why are you looking at me like that?”

Medea (Lily):

“You know, Master… I feel like that girl is the only one who behaves like a doctor, and yet… What is this weird feeling, like I am about to look at a still lake and notice a corpse floating on it…”

Napoleon:

“M-Monsieur Napoleon! Is that you, sir!? M-Master, is this really happening…? Am I allowed to faint right now…?”

Author notes
    I had this idea after a DnD session with some friends and had to quickly whip out a Servant sheet. Still, I had fun coming up with flavor pictures in his profile―pretending I was thinking of FGO skills and such was a good exercise. As always, thank you all for having me!
    Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; December 26th, 2019 at 10:59 PM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —
    —————

Blog Entries
    Dominique-Jean Larrey: This is a pretty good sheet. The inclusion of a Command Card deck for him is something that you don't see on most Servant sheets and it's a nice touch. He's got a pretty solid Skill-set for a healing-based support Servant and his Noble Phantasm is quite fitting for such a Servant. His personality is also quite endearing, being a good-hearted, Adorkable medic who is driven by a desire to help people. Good job!

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Notes
    And that's 24 Servants in December.
    Comments on any of them would be appreciated as per usual.

Oh, and merry Christmas to all (even Koga).
    At First I say thank you for that Shiki your Christmas Santa servant is really good one Questtion is he Always a Dullahan like in the Picture ?and how much time had you Need for all 24 servant profile had you them a while in your quiver ?

In either case do i wish /and jhoped all of you had a wonderfull Christmas !
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Now that seems like it would be pretty interesting. Though, mine will be similar in nature to the Pale Rider from strange fake, which I also attempted to imitate with my Red Rider sheet. By the way, what did you think of that one?

And I did not think of that idea for the Egyptian Lostbelt. I'll have to try to figure out how to make that idea work, though. Perhaps something to do with Isis, since Cleopatra is said to be her incarnation...
    What like Ra decided to pull a Team Magma on the Sea Peoples and eliminate their primary means of transport, allowing the Egyptians to finish them off? Or one of the Egyptian deities with a connection to water decided to intervene?

This could lead to some interesting outcomes though, like perhaps the Egyptians capture the Sea Peoples' warships and use them to invade Europe. The Sea Peoples' invasions taking place in 1200-900 BC does give them ample time to crush prototypical Western civilization in its infancy. That said, I was thinking of using the fact that Pharaohs were said to be the incarnation of deities- Hey, wait a minute! The earliest recorded encounter with the Sea Peoples was during the reign of Ramesses II, aka Ozymandias. Oh, yes, this could work out nicely...

First off all who would you mean with "The Seapeople" do you mean the Phoenicia ?

About Egyptian deities with Connections to water is it that it is quite centred on the Nile river but as it were basically the only really known Water Body but i read that in the old egyptic Text were mentioned a Monstrous Oceanic deity woose Name is Yammu a deity that is actually blonging to the canaanite Pantheon and is there also a Oceanic deity and there is also stated that Seth had defeated and driove it away and as for Water deities would i suggest Sobek as he were the highest Nile deity and if a bit stretched could also be a potencial Sea deity if stretched seen ,respectively could you work in the idea that that Sobek alongside Horus (as he is a Sky deity could he give Sobek support out of the Sky )defeated that Deity of the Sea People and devour him to gain his Sea deity authority and could then enables the Egyptians to become finally a Naval force and could invade Greek which then you could spoon around that then it is a War Egypt deities and Pharaoh against Greek Deities and Emporer .

How does that Sound Lambda ? ps:Nice profile Picture !
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; December 27th, 2019 at 10:51 AM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    First off all who would you mean with "The Seapeople" do you mean the Phoenicia ?

About Egyptian deities with Connections to water is it that it is quite centred on the Nile river but as it were basically the only really known Water Body but i read that in the old egyptic Text were mentioned a Monstrous Oceanic deity woose Name is Yammu a deity that is actually blonging to the canaanite Pantheon and is there also a Oceanic deity and there is also stated that Seth had defeated and driove it away and as for Water deities would i suggest Sobek as he were the highest Nile deity and if a bit stretched could also be a potencial Sea deity if stretched seen ,respectively could you work in the idea that that Sobek alongside Horus (as he is a Sky deity could he give Sobek support out of the Sky )defeated that Deity of the Sea People and devour him to gain his Sea deity authority and could then enables the Egyptians to become finally a Naval force and could invade Greek which then you could spoon around that then it is a War Egypt deities and Pharaoh against Greek Deities and Emporer .

How does that Sound Lambda ? ps:Nice profile Picture !
    Try doing your own research, Koga.

But, to answer your question, Shiki-pon and I are not talking about the Phoenicians; we are talking about a group of people whose origins are unknown but whom we do know attacked Egypt quite a few times. As for which Egyptian god I'll be using as a focus for the Lostbelt, I'm going with the rather obvious choice of Ra. I personally think that he would be the best counter to the Sea Peoples because as a solar deity, he could probably just dry up the water.

Also, thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Here. Do your own research on the topic (and clean up your grammar too while you're at it).

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    Macbeth: I loved the NP. I loved the lore. At first I was like "uhh... Why is this Servant a Mordralter?" but I got it in the end. (And yes, I liked it very much. We need more Mordred-faces.) I was engrossed on the reading and didn't even noticed that I was at the end of the sheet when I read the last line-- and if this isn't the mark of a great writing, I don't know what else could be.

Bwahhhh, I'm very happy to hear this. It was in all honesty an idea I wasn't certain about - it sounded really silly on paper like a lot of my ideas actually. I'm glad you enjoyed reading it!

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Rider of Green

"Osu! You are Master, right? You are kinda cute... hey, gimme your digits... Wicked."

Class: Rider
    Alignment: Neutral/good
    Region: England/Worldwide
    Height: 145cm
    Weight: 48kg
    Dislikes: old timers, skeptics, xenophobics
    Talent: handling strange electronics
    Armaments: ray gun, spaceship
    Natural Enemy: Mysterious heroine xx

stats

Str: E
    End: E
    Agi: E
    Mna: D
    Lck: B
    NP: C

Skills

class skills

Riding(A): She can't ride every possible ride-able object, but when it comes to managing spaceships, she is certainly a master.

Magic Resistance(E): Cannot cancel spells, but magic damage is reduced somewhat. Despite the fantastical elements to her story, the concepts absorbed by Rider to properly manifest have drastically ranked down this skill.

personal skills

Back-up fire(C): Air support from her ship, achieved through a communication device. Places with a lot of interference may disrupt the signal, also is hardly any useful indoors.

Green tumb(D): the skill to make plants grow, is being ranked down from it's original B rank. Rider can certainly take care of a small garden, but that's about that.

Weird technology(C): the ability to use devices that are foreign to the modern world. Things like her
    Laser pistol
    Ray gun
    and
    prismatic cellphone
    communication device
    , which are certainly weird, but not inconceivable in this day and age

Noble phantasm

Unidentified Flying Object
    Flying Saucer

Rider's Noble Phantasm, an oddly shaped vehicle that incredibly floats through the air, ignoring physics and the common sense.
    Around the size of a small apartment, the ship has the round format one would expect, with silvery plating and several blinking lights of various colours. It is equipped with blasters of differential potency, as well as a zero point laser that can stop anything in mid air.
    Although not as fast as one whould expect, having the same speed as a regular small modern aircraft, this ship is unparalleled when it comes to maneuverability. Not even the most advanced fighter jet can do the loops and bizarre turns that this plate can do.
    Despite the similar looks, it has nothing to do with the Noble Phantasm of a certain Madame.

Background

Rider attends by the name of Agnes, she is one of the Green Children of Woolpit.
    Two siblings of unusual skin colour who reportedly appeared in the village of Woolpit in Suffolk, England, in the 12th century. They were of generally normal appearance, except for the green colour of their skin. They spoke in an unknown language, and would only eat raw broad beans.
    Eventually they learned to eat other food and lost their green pallor, but the boy was sickly and died soon after he and his sister were baptised. The girl adjusted to her new life, but she was considered to be "rather loose and wanton in her conduct". After she learned to speak English, the girl explained that she and her brother had come from Saint Martin's Land, a subterranean world inhabited by green people.
    In reality, they were just two lesser nature spirits who accidentally became stuck on this side of the world, one of them dying due to the lack of mystery. Being this minor, Rider is not naturally fit to be a servant, reciving the classification of Phantom instead. However...
    The tale of the "little green people who visit from another world" is something that has appeared again and again. From Brownies and leprechauns, to greamilins and finally in modern days as the "Unidentified Alien lifeform". Even the tens of thousands of this takes can't form a whole servant, but they can help push Rider to the stat of "just barely enough".
    It's worth remembering, despite everything, Rider is still not from outer space.

personality

Originally a meek and shy girl, having absorbed modern concepts has attuned Rider to the Modern World. As such, she end up becoming
    somewhat shallow
    "super stylish"
    and
    technology dependent
    "a tottes phone addict"
    Her curiosity and sense of self have been boosted, resulting in a rather lively personality. Still, some traces of her old self remain, like her love for beans.
    It seems that, near young boys, her sisterly instinc acts up. She usually tries to bring up the image of a "cool older sister", often without success.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Agnes: The sheet is rather minimal, but given that she is a rather obscure legend, it kinda fits. That said, I do like the way that it has been fused with elements of urban legends of extraterrestrials because she does fit the whole Little Green (Wo)Man archetype, as far as appearance goes. The Nasuverse twist to her lore is a nice touch too.

Now, that aside, I feel like making a Servant based on some famous ship in history. This has already been done with ships like the IJN Yamato and the KMS Bismarck, but I don't really ahve many ideas for what ships I could use as the basis for a Servant.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Thank you. You could try the flying Dutchman. mine attempt failed miserably so I would like to someone else maybe do a better job.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Thank you. You could try the flying Dutchman. mine attempt failed miserably so I would like to someone else maybe do a better job.
    Was that a sheet you never completed? Think you could PM me the stuff that you got down before you scrapped the sheet?

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Not actually. I used as part of my Jolly Jones sheet, which is a hot mess of pirate stuff I put together without thinking. The sheet is still up, but I doubt it will be much help.

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Not actually. I used as part of my Jolly Jones sheet, which is a hot mess of pirate stuff I put together without thinking. The sheet is still up, but I doubt it will be much help.
    Ah, I see. Well, I'll have to see what I can do.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

y'all ever make an entire sheet for the sake of a bad joke

The Father of Psychoanalysis
    SIGMUND FREUD

Parameters
    STR: E
    END: D
    AGI: D
    MGI: C
    LCK: E
    NP: B

Class Skills
    Territory Creation: B
    Unlike most Servants who possess this skill, Freud creates not a 'Workshop', but an 'Office', identical to the one he used during psychoanalysis in life. It is complete with his desk, a bookshelf, a comfortable chair, and a couch for patients to lay on. Within this office, Freud's Endurance and Luck parameters increase. There is an air of 'clarity' in the room...

Item Construction:
    Freud, unfortunately, due to the particular circumstances of his manifestation, cannot normally utilize the Item Construction skill. In his office, however, the Skill returns to him with the C Rank. He usually uses it to manifest visual aids, however.

Magic Resistance: E+
    Cancels low ranking and extremely basic spells. While in his office, Freud's Rank in this Skill becomes C.

Personal Skills
    Psychoanalyst: A+
    As the Father of Psychoanalysis, Freud is considerably more skilled in psychological deduction as a Servant than he was even in life, and his 'out of date' knowledge, theories and beliefs about psychology are supplanted by true, unquestionably correct knowledge, beyond even modern comprehension of the field.

This skill is the combination of Eye of the Mind (True), Natural Insight, Human Observation, along with several other minor Skills related to observation and interpretation. Thanks to his high rank in this Skill, Freud (rightfully) considers it even more useful than his Noble Phantasm. Essentially, he can use it to deduce nearly any information he desires about a person by merely asking them questions. When questioning Servants, he can easily ascertain their True Name, Skills, and even Noble Phantasm within moments. He can also find things such as a person's greatest fear, their favorite food, and even their taste in women (or men, he won't judge).

He's also able to, in a relaxed environment such as his office, utilize this Skill to induce a state of 'Hypnosis' in others, causing them to mindlessly answer his questions with absolute truthfulness, or even allowing him to implant posthypnotic suggestions. Only those with incredibly high Mental Fortitude can resist these suggestions.

Id, Ego, Superego: B
    As the most famous of Freud's theories, its manifestation as a skill was a sure thing. Specifically, it allows Freud to think 'rationally' in all situations, no matter the stress he should be feeling, as the perfect embodiment of the 'Ego'.

Noble Phantasm
    Todestrieb
    The Death Drive

Type: Anti-Id
    A passive, automatic Noble Phantasm that has no physical or visual 'form', the manifestation of Freud's darker legacy. Todestrieb is somewhat the opposite of Freud's own Id, Ego, Superego Skill, both in effects and in area of influence. Whereas Id, Ego, Superego is a skill that only affects Freud himself and induces an elevated level of self-control, Todestrieb affects everyone around Freud, and causes them to become less stable over time.

Defined by Freud as "opposition between the death instincts and the life instincts", it is the inherent drive in thinking beings towards self-destruction. The longer a 'thinking being' is exposed to Todestrieb, the less rational and more subject to their Id's more harmful desires. At first it manifests subtly, as an unusual willingness to answer Freud's questions, before turning into something akin to 'impulsiveness beyond reason' and 'passion without focus'. Freud himself and his Master are thankfully not affected by this Noble Phantasm, but Freud views it as a hassle. The effects of Todestrieb persist even when away from Freud, and indeed even if he is killed.

Information
    True Name: Sigmund Freud
    Origin: Historical Fact - Austria
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Armament: His Pipe
    Class: Lancer

Sigmund Freud, born Sigismund Schlomo Freud, was an Austrian neurologist and the single most well known psychologist of all time, perhaps the most influential person in the field and the reason it went from a fringe science to one of the most respected, essential pillars of human understanding.

Controversial both in life and in the modern day, Freud developed many theories over his career, many of which have been disproved or fallen out of favor. Regardless, he is remembered as one of modern humanity's great thinkers, and has irrevocably become intertwined with the public perception of 'psychology'. This is, perhaps, due to how domineering in life he was as to the validity and 'truth' of his own theories over those of others... or perhaps, because he was a pretty memorable character.

As a Servant, Freud is more of a 'Support' than a combatant. In a standard Grail War, he's practically useless given the specificity of his talents, but in a 'Teams' situation, he can be quite the asset when it comes to information gathering. He is, perhaps thanks to his Id, Ego, Superego, painfully aware of his lack of effectiveness in combat, giving him an aura of 'cynical realism' about his situation. Still, he will do anything in his limited power to assist his Master in their goals, even perhaps overstepping a boundary or two if he perceives them to have need of his 'professional opinions'.

...But why is he a Lancer, instead of a Caster? Surely, were he to manifest as the Caster class, he'd be much better suited for participation in a Holy Grail War. What possible reason could he have for manifesting as a Lancer, a scientific mind like him with absolutely no combat affinity?

Well... "sometimes a Class is just a Class."
    Last edited by kiwi; December 27th, 2019 at 07:33 PM.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
    No, but I RESPECT people who do
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Well there was that Sato Tadanobu sheet I did...

Also @Lambda, if you're going for the Flying Dutchman, I did a sheet on him (the man, not the ship, but close enough) a long time ago. Whatever dregs it might contain might be useful. I should probably rework that one, but with there being a semi-canon counterpart already...
    I'd also suggest the Netherlands wikipedia page on the subject (Willem van der Decken to be precise) for additional information.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Back in the day I made Catherine the Great a Lancer servant for her ability 'use spears'.

So yes.

Now, that aside, I feel like making a Servant based on some famous ship in history. This has already been done with ships like the IJN Yamato and the KMS Bismarck, but I don't really ahve many ideas for what ships I could use as the basis for a Servant.
    Oh! Perhaps it isn't the kind of thing you're looking for, but I once had an idea to try and make a Servant version of Theseus, only that it wasn't actual mythological Theseus, but a version of Theseus representing the "Ship of Theseus" thought experiment, which is known as one of the oldest thought experiments in Western philosophy. The idea being that the "Ship of Theseus" itself is the Heroic Spirit, whereas Theseus is simply summoned alongside it as more of a Wraith anchored to the world by the ship.