Page 840 of 858 FirstFirst ... 340740790830835838839840841842845850 ... LastLast
Results 16,781 to 16,800 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TYPE-Lune View Post
    Oh! Perhaps it isn't the kind of thing you're looking for, but I once had an idea to try and make a Servant version of Theseus, only that it wasn't actual mythological Theseus, but a version of Theseus representing the "Ship of Theseus" thought experiment, which is known as one of the oldest thought experiments in Western philosophy. The idea being that the "Ship of Theseus" itself is the Heroic Spirit, whereas Theseus is simply summoned alongside it as more of a Wraith anchored to the world by the ship.
    Now I'm thinking of a robotic ship-girl waifu with Theseus acting like her Stand... I love it!
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    On the subject of mythical ships that could make interesting Servants, the Argo could also work. Since the prow was carved from magical wood that could talk and give prophecies, you'd barely even have to stretch anything to make it a cute intelligent ship-girl. Otherwise I imagine she could channel Skills and abilities from the various heroes who sailed aboard the Argo, with maybe an NP to reflect her translation into the stars.

Hmm, I may even try to write this one up myself...

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So Here is since a while an from no-one polished sheet i hope i have made improvements and am curious as i think i made an rather unique Interpretation of Hades personality

So in any Case any Feedbacks are welcome .

Hades
    (Lancer)

I have answered your call Sorcerer my Name is Hades Plutonis...so good cooperation ,would i guess ?

Personal Data

Height:190 cm
    Weight:86~ kg
    Alignment:Evil Neutral
    Weapon:His Noblephantasm Bident and a Spatha
    Other Qualifying Classes:Rider,Archer,Caster,Ruler,Avenger ,Grand Assassin Candidate
    Likes:Fullfilled Duties,Calm Times,healthy Forests,Sweet Fruts,Persephone
    Dislikes: Open Obligations,To clean up the mess of his Family(the from his younger Brothers in particular)
    Talents:Organisation-Management,Central Administration
    Parameter:
    Strenght:B+
    Endurance:A
    Agility:A
    Luck:B
    Mana:A
    NP:EX

Family-Members
    Parents:
    Rhea(Mother)
    Cronos(Father)

Wife:Persephone
    other Consorts:Nyx

Siblings:

Hestia(older Sister)
    Demeter(Older Sister)
    Hera(Twin Sister)

younger Brothers:
    Poseidon
    Zeus

Childrenn:
    Dionysuss(Son with Persephone)
    Thanatos(Son with Nyx)
    Ploutos(Son with Demeter)

Melinoe(Daughter with Persephone)

Erinyes-twins(Daughters with Persephone)

Ariadne(Daughter in law)

Backstory
    Hades was like his older Siblings also swallowed by their Father ,due to that he ,his Sisters and his first Brother possessed the divine essence of their Father wer they immune against the corrosive Forces of the Giants Stomach.Inside the Stomach matured the Siblings and during These time cared and comforted her younger Siblings.It taked a huge troll on Hades Psyche and he swore to never become like him.

Then after being freed by their youngest Brother,Zeus did Hades and the siblings flew away as their Father was paralyzed by his cramp.The Siblings of the Olymp made themself Ready to fight ,at their first attempted fights against the King of the Titans had they to experience defeat due to their inexperienceness ,but then had Zeus devised the plan of to free the imprisoned Hekatocheire and Elder Cyclop brothers.the latter forged out of their gratefulness Enchanted objects of Power ,for HAdes were it his Cape of concealment,his Helmet of Terror and his Bident .

Now were the Olympianic syblings alongside the Elder Cyclops and Hekatonkheires able to offer resistence against the Titans and later chosed few Titans to side alongside them were Hekate.
    Hades were the thoughtfull of his Brothers due to aside Zeuss Cleverness were Hades the most no nonsense altitude possessing Olympic brother due to his self declared oath to never become like Chronos which let him radiate a glomy Shine which though atracted the Attention of the females alongside them were his Twinsister Hera and the protogonoi Nyx.
    After the defeated countless Titans of which only the mightiest ones Name found to the ears of the mortals did the Olympian Siblings stood against their Father ,The King of the Titanokratia Cronos .

The fight of the olympian siblings against their Father was literally a fight against the World selv as Chronos holded the Authority of the Magority of World but Hades played a Key part as he discovered the power of his Helmet whichs true power lied not in his famed powers of concealment nor disguise it wer the abbillity to lock the Opponent into the state of their greatest fear ,which he did as he used this abbillity on Chronos who were pararlyzed by his fear of losing his Position as World King,in this state of vulnarebility were even his wounds had stopped to heal werre the Chance for the siblings which attacked Kronos with their weapons ;Hestia with her stave,Demeter wih Chrysaor,Hera with her Wand,Hades with his Bident,Poseidon with his Trident and Zeus with his famed Thunderbolts as the Titan Emperor were weakened did they threw him down the Tartaros where he struck down on the Irland of Elysium where he caused a great crater ,which were filled with the debris of Kronoss old Palace Building of which a inescapeable Prison where build where Kronos were chained in the central ground by chains of reforged Metall of Iapetos , by the Elder Cyclops.and which centuries later became the Paradise due to the leaking Mana of the former world king.

Then after Chronos Authorithies were broken and the World begann to shift into a new form had the six siblings consentual decided to let the lot decide which one receive whichs Domain ,the following results were>Hestia got the Role as Deity of Moral ,Ethic and Familiar unison ,Peacefull Fire ,Demeter got the Role of a Earth Mother Deity who preside over the Vegetation and Agriculture,Hera got the Role as Maternal deity (and unknown to the other siblings also parts of Kronos Magic),Hades got the Realm of the Underworld alongside the Rule over the Dead and the Duty to guard the remnants of Kronos,Poseidon the Realm of the Waters and the rule over the beings of the Watres,and Zeus the Sky alongside the Main part of the rule over the non Olympic deities ,the other divine beings aswell the mortals.

This Outcome were for Hades who actually wanted after the Victory against their Father be as far away as possible but as all of his Siblings beside himself gave the oath to not Question the Result were Hades due to his conscientiousness aswell that his Abbillities were the most compatible for this tasks didnt gave him a choice.

During the called Silver Age as Hestia ,Hera and Zeus started to aministrate the Humen and the divine Beings,Demeter governed over the Vegetation and Agriculture ,Poseidon governed over the Rain and Waters aswell the Sea ,Ruled Hades the underworld which soon beared his Name and oversaw the Death and started to divide the honorfull from the guilt ones ,basically "founded" Elysium on fundamental Way.

Personality
    Hades is in appearing at the outside like a aloof and Stern rigid man but its only the mere Surface as Hades is fundamental tormented by the Impressions of is Father Kronos and his self discpilining oath to never become like him which caused that Hades surpresses most of his emotions and even "imprisoned his-self" in himself to ensure that he never become the Tyrann that his Father has become which caused that he is since the start of his days in the state of a identical /psyxlogical Crisis but he were unable to speak to some one as he didnt wanted to let his Sisters worry and saw it as necesary to be a strong big Brother for Poseidon ,later as they were freed were this Determination only firmer in his self Control as he surpress every thought ,Feeling and Action he deemed to remember him on be similar to Kronos even if that meant to perhaps surrpress himself as if he were a Human the phrase "He discarded to be a Human" could not be more Right as he restrained himself and acted to even after Kronos were no Danger anymore against in the absolutely rightfull path to reject the Evilness of Kronos but only to become an other Evil in an sense.

It is Basically to describe it in anime Terms:He is the Son of an Demonlord that hates his Father and all what is associated with him and is fivated to not become like him and even if that means to reject his own heart n the proccess

As he were the oldest Male Olympian had he feeled the imposed Duty to act as Model for his two Younger Brothers(whichs success is to not say meager at best) but due to boths unrestrained "just be myself" attittude let he hold himself much stricter on his self mortification as he hold in completely contrast to the Imagination of the mortals ,familar affections to his siblings as they were since his birth his only Friends and comrades he had,this Air of "profesionality" he ozzed in combination with his divine Appearance let him radiate a mysterious Beauty a type of Beauty that is similar to Heras famed Beauty,that drawed the Attention of many female suitors for him but similar to"typical Fantasy protagonists" were he to occupied with himself to notice that.

On the inside has bottled up his through his complex resulted self denial became he with the time quite similar to the residents of his realm as he sunk to become a melancholic and dark being as his chains became firmer but as he saw during an walk on the mortal world the Wood nymph Persephone which were a Impact-full moment as he saw her Picking up a Flower has he for the first time in his live noticed the Beauty of a female and it ingnited emotions he didnt knew he had still in himself, he trieda while had to regain controll over himself but he couldnt so did he sighingly visted Zeus for Advise which caused him to break in thundering laugh(no joke at that day were a thunderstorm in Greek) as he didnt expect that his oldest Brother cam for this type of advice to him after he laughed to end gave he him the advise to impress "by simply take her with him on an exciting Ride" and aknowledged that and gave his Blessings, as Hades were devoid(due to his depressed mental state) to be able to discern in These matter joke suggestions from serious adive did he think "i understand Maybe i should give it a try" as he then Approached Persephone and introduced himself "My Name is Hades im one of the twelve Olympic Deities" and as she were simply surprised , thougt he then "what has Zeus said i should do to her ?he said i should give her a exciting Ride, oh i know i could Show her my Kingdom !" was he thinking and went directly in execution as he took her in his Arms and Rode away with his Chariot in the Underworld and said with his best(tried) optimism" look here Persephone that his my Kingdom and soon also yours !" she were naturally more terrified as that she had eyes for the scenary.

As he landed before his Palace ,welcomed he her and gave her a room and he then , over some days to rather ...yeah clumsy tries attempts to woo her as in that time Demeter searched after her.

He then even recreated a part of her homeworld Forest beside his Palace for Persephone but even then did she hated Hades(who could blame her honestly said) as the days expired was Hades new found "Light/hope" in himself gotten more darker and outright despair begann to conquerr himself Persephone who sneaked out of her room saw that misery and heard his despaired wailings(excerpt of them:Why have i done that….i thought that i had all of my Emotion in Control then what have i seen in her.was it that i felt since Centuries again alive ?and then why am i feel as claimed by despair …. ) and she recognised that he were not like his Brothers a boisterous proud seducer no he were a despaired (and self rejecting) Man that were prisoned in his own Skin and just days before the time during Hekate found and befriended her did she slowly oppening her self up towards Hades and returned his attempts in Little steps to let him open up and then decide if she would accept his proposal as she let him open up saw she that he had a core of love in himself and as Hermes told Hades the Embassy of Zeus that Demeter is enraged and took away the soils hospitability and fertility did she saw how full of Determination to not give her away he were in pure contrast to his former melancholic demeanor and that were the Moment in that she fell in love with him and as she saw(after one month after Hermes appearance in Hell) that Hades couldnt go further against Demeters wrath and Zeuss order did she ate the six pomegranates as she thought that Hades would fall again in despair.

So has Hades got the opportunity to have her five months longer at his side on which made him happy and he oppened up as Persephone helped him to open up and to process his psychological Dilemma(Depression) and Hades in return gave her a part of his Authority (her freedom in his Realm) and teached her the skills she as Queen of the underworld will need like Administrative Things ,Skills in Sorcery etc,but as at the end of the fifth month her mother Demeter came to pick her up did he regressed into the state of melancholy and were unshure if she really comes back or if Demeter will hinder her Daughter which let him turn down on even more Levels of Depression and that Moment where abused by Nyx...

As Servant

As Lancer is summoned his youthfull aspects are summoned as due to this is he in his self finding Phase but due to that as he is now freed by his Duty as Ruler of the Underworld has he for the time being alot lesser weight on his shoulders,due to that is it possible that he may be able to open his Shell .

Also due to that he now is able to walk in the realm of the Living is he actually curious to see them for a Change on their level as opposed to from Always from underneath so is he interrested to learn about them,however he is still espite that he posses the Knowledge and exxperience of his life after he encountered Persephone has he atleast in this class keeped his stiff social manners off is youth Phase but after a time of contact withothers becomes he more versed in social matters like as would he remember on how to Converse properly

He enjoys greatly Healthy Nature nd Vegetation as it remember Persephone and Demeter are happy which makes m glad so does he respect Farmers and Gardeners as they are indirectly worship his sister and his Wife out of the same reason is he uncomfortable with Winter clad Nature but he understand that this Season has obtained over the time a importance for the life in Terms of as Trial and opportunity to rest and collect Energy .

He is honestly said having a splitted oppinion on medicinal improvements swell to Healer type Servants as they are ing the destinated Outcome of plagues and injuries as he in his function as Death Deity feels that the are forgetting the importance of demise and return of Life to ensure a harmonious System of Life as they are cause that death losses his might and feels affirmed by the overpopulation of the Mankind in the modern world,this were the reason that he ordered Zeus to interverene as Asclepius revived the death aswell has personaly persecuted Asclepiuss apprentices and let themswore he ironclad oath that theywill never continue in their Masters resurrection techniques and he then either pared their lives or killed them directly as punishement ,he is however aknowledging that also the Art of Healing is neccesary in some cases .

He is towards individuals he cherrises aswell People that have Chosen to worship and follow him aswell as stated before his Family very affectionate and protective like the instance as his loyal Followers in Pylos plead his help as Herakless raided the City saw he himself in the Duty to come for their Aid in their Situation and he even fought Herakless directly to defend his Worshipper.

The Outcome of this Story marked also the core Motivation to found the hidden vilage Tartaropolis which entirely were and is inhabitet by his worshipper and priests.

He is also perhaps surprisingly, the presumably Olympian God that can understand the Humen at the best as he relate the Feeling to be unable to Chose their fate and to be imprisoned in their Role as he was unhappy to be the child of Kronos ,and it may be paradox but due to this insight and understanding in "the beings called Human" does he is enabled to judge the fallen Men and Women just and fair as he let Intention speak before he Judge their (perhaps forced) circumstances like has he judged Atalante be worthy for Elysium and had in the case that Herakless would had fallen victim to Heras wrath would he without further relections send him to Elysium respectively even consider to appoint him as Judge of the death .

He also loath People that are killing just for fun like seral Killer as example as he cant tolerate as they didnt know what that mean for theremnants and legacies of the families of the fallen so would he if happen to hear from such individuals that are acting like that in his vicinity stop at Nothing to face the criminal and kill him with his activated Bident as punishment .

Towards his Master

He s at first a loyal and act protctive like he did for his followers of pylos and he tolerate to a Degree that he is a depending on his Master and understand that as participant of the Grail war they have their own Motivation ,also will he try to etablish a bond with his Master and learn their true being then will he decide if he continue to cultivate the bond or if he in the extreme case kill his Master .

However he Shows uite great lenience for his Master if they are victim f the circumstances then will he try to guide his Master out of the personal Crisis in an persisting sense .It is self explanatory that if his Master should be female that it will makes the Things … lets say complicated.

But Regardless that he possess great understanding does he absolutely dont tolerate to be seen as Familar as he expect wordlessly to be respected as Olympic deity does he dont tolerate to be seen as inferior and he is unfazed by threatening with the usage of Command seals of his Master

Towards Other Servants

As he had the abbillity to observe the world of the mortal from his spehre is he Knowledge able About quite all Great and minor Heroes,Kings and Queens of the Greek world so is curious and interested in to Exchange some words with them . Should he happen to Encounter an other Olympic Deity is he more willing to conserve with them as to fight especially if he should Encounter his son Dionyssus ,should he Encounter regardless the Circumstance that he Encounter his Father Kronos will he turn outright hostile and will prioretize his Elimination over anything other.

He is also interested to meet fellow Deities that govern over the death and would like to having the opportunity to talk over the respective " business Situation" and Administrations Affairs so basically could be called to having a Bussinesstalk in some sense.

Dialogues :

"Be calm i am equal as proficient with the Spear then my Little Brothers ,Master "

Herakless:"My Hera-nee is cruel it pains to see you in that state Nephew ,that is exactly the same state that Hera has inflicted him in his live ...tell me who had the nerves to summon him in this disgracefull state !?"

Herakless(with Master at bond level over four):"What !?today is Herakless known for Brute strenght and pure martial dexterity ? I would say he were rather a Genius ,a Genius in Terms of Hard-work and Willpower like i have noticed also you possessing These Qualities Ritsuka Fujimaru"

Orion:"Hello my proud Nephew !*grabs him on his shoulder and glare at him with death seriousness* I have seen that the Blood of Poseidon is quite active in you ,Huh!? i give you the Hint to tame yourself for your own sake ,behave more unobstrusive the Women here are not so defense less like Wood nymphs and no you dont get some more hints ."

Hel:"A fellow deity of Death interesting ..would have something against if we discuss some About our duties and Troubles ,okay ...yes i see we have certain similarities ist good to have a similar Soul here and you think im handsome you say?"

Ishtar:What you ask me if i can loan you some jewels ,well by me i can organize you some but in return want i to learn something About your Pantheon . okay i understand *nodding* *nodding*"So you are a collegue of Aphrodite !?"

Chiron:"So do we finaly meet Kheiron ,i pay you great respect for your demise and its honestly said a pizy as i wanted to Exchange some words."

Skills
    Class-skills

Magic-Resistence:A+
    As Hades is a full Deity does he possess peerless resistence against Magecraft ,additionally does he gain a + modifier if confronted with Thaumaturgy of Necromantic nature.

Personal-skills:

Divine-Ruler of the Death:B
    Is the Sublimation of Hades Authorithy as king of the Underworld,this skill does confer the effects of Charisma,At he Boundary and Necromancy of the same ranking.
    Due to that in this class he is summoned in the state as he received his Authority is this skill in his Lancer-class at the lowest possible Rank.

With this skill is he he capable of lead an Army or like he did in life administrate and found a well functioning Kingdom or Institude aswell does he possess he in combination with his Necromancy abbillities able to impose direct orders and command one death beings as Bodyless Souls or Ghouls or even Dead Apostle .He posses also a equal ranked Immunity against death imposing abbillities(skills/Noblephantasm and curses included) aswell mental interference resistence.Aswell is he capable of using large scale Necromancy.

Rule of Fortune(Chtonic):C

Hades were under his Epitha "Pluton" known as the Patron deity of the Mineers and he himself was since the ntique a Symbol of Wealth and fortune even oday in Schools of Magic is he relayed as Symbol of Richness and abundance which caused countless adventurers and mineers to travel in Caves and Underground to challenging the luck.

As skill is this abbillity also a representation as Chtonian deity which effect is that aside the Basic Features of Golden Rule in that he is bessed with the luck of gain amounts of Wealth he is also able from untamed Ground respectively Earth to pull out jewelry and Metall ores of finest grade respectively to locate metal veins in mines

Beauty Of Trouble With Woman :C++
    Is the crystalisation of the Robbery of Persephone.
    This skill effects are charm spell like effects on Women and increase the probability to charm and captivate the Attention and admiration of Women ,additional is if a Woman is his Opponent is a medium Chance given to ignite love feelings in her in return does it lower Hades resistence against Charm type spells from Women.

Gods Divine Core:EX
    He is the oldest male child of the Protegonoi Earth Morther deity Rhea and the World King God Kronos.

As he is a Bunrei is he in the possesion of all divinity as he is not possessing an Human vessel,confers the equal ranked effects of Divinity ,the insensivity against Charm and mental interference aswell hold his Body Always in prime shape.

Noblephantasm

Akrotírio apókrypsis / Krános tis tromokratías
    (Cape of Concealment / Helmet of Terror)
    Anti-Unit(Selv) -Anti-Mind
    Rank A+
    Are his most iconic objects both are objects of finest Domain of creation as both were created by the three Elder Cyclops as token of Gratefullnness nd as means to end the Reign of Kronos,however although ha Hades from them also gained his Bidentdoes symbolise These two non mellee weapons Armaments Hades intellect and Leading Qualities as proven by that in comparison to he Realms f his twoo Brothers is own never made mistakes or didnt have strayed from ist Purpose.

Both are possessing the abbillities of concealment on each of their own indenpend of the other one .It conceals the users appearance and blurred thus render all forms of presence detection ineffective also in distinction of the Cloth part of cape storred in the vault of Gate of Babylon are possessing both objects combined the abbillity ven cover body-Temperatur ,smell and Sound by spreading them.

And unknowing to the later chronists is the Helmet possessing an abbillity that only the original owner is able to evoke namely after the true-name Revelation does the Helmet glow or rather is shrouding darkish and Hades eyes are glowing purplish and a glyphic circleand he is able to Chose a target on which then is "carrying" the helmet as then on the Targets a butterfly/batlike facemask Symbol is appearing and the target is experience their greatest Fear and is paralyzed aswell are all passive abbillities deactivated.

According to the legends is Hades capable of lending one of These both to either a Human or even a Servant but as stated above is he the only one that is able use lmets Fear inducing effects.

Zōntánia -Apostrángisē (Life Drainer)
    (Bident of the lost life)
    Anti-Unit
    Rank A+

Is also the attributed Symbol of Hades albeit lesser known as his Helmet nd Cape where it so forged by the Elder Cyclop in equal Quality to Poseidons Trident and Zeus Thunders.
    The Bident possess two Spatha Sword like blades that are adjust able in their respective angle through Hades will.

THe Bident is dark redish rust colored and is at the start wrapped in bandages that restrain the Spears passive abbillities as he possess as passive bbility to weaken Magical Defense and cause through Hades Authority Wounds that are unable to be healed by megical means ,but as it is not the inate abbillity of the spear is HAdes at every Moment able to lift the curse as then the injury regain the abbillity to heal.

After the Evokation of the True Name is he Bident then shrouding black and is shouting then either at near distance by thrusting or at longer distance throwed at the Opponent which then open a Injury out of which then the direct lifeforce is leaving the Body out of hole that is uncloseable aand even if ist vered and the blood doesnt flow out is the lifeforec onstantly leaking out,unregarded if the victim s Human,Servant,bodyless wraith or dead Apostle (Ancestors are also affect in the same way)

Apófasi tis Klísis tou Táfou Hades
    (Sentence of the Grave Calling-Hades)
    Anti-Destiny
    Rank EX

Is the Sublimation of his destinied future as King of Underworld in the form of a Reality Marble.
    This Reality Marble is the crystalisation of his later established judgement of the Death .At the start does after the recitation of the true Name of the Noblephantasm that make the Revelation of Lancer true identity make inevitable .After the true-name release does are Darkish shaded feathers shape up of Lancer and gyphic circle appearing spehre like around Hades Hands which then as Hades shoot then towards his target(s) are taking on the shape of winged Erinyes which are chasing independetly the designated Targets which upon touching the Underworld Spirits are engulffed by darkish purlpe light blasts and are imprisoned in the actual Reality Marble ,in contrast to most Reality Marble is Hades not automatically also teleported withhin but he is able to freely enter and leave it .

The Reality Marbles ctual shape is depending on the Prisoners Karma they have aquired in their life as like Heros that are presumablly in possesion of the Good alignmends are rewarded with the pleasures of the Groves ofElysium where they experience tthe fullfillment of their dearest Wish(es) which the might strive to pray to the Holy Grail ,Neutral aligned Individuums which have not followed any particular (neither malevoant nor specifical benevolant) patzh are transported to the Fields of Asphodel where they are treated like they were themself during their life >indifferent which mean that their individuality is eroding with the time,Villians and other trully Evil are deported to Tartaros wher they receive a on their sins reflecting puishment like one maddened child murdereer like as example Gille de Rai is ormented by the Souls of his victims and is tormented over and over again by the Image of his Noble Woman that is devored by he Flames and is tormented by demonic Images of herself .
    All of These Images and sceries are as real for the Prisoners as they are for them as this Reality Marble is becoming in essence their own inner World of Karma externalised and materialised as such are their desires and their fears as true as they feel it thus are skills that are protecting against Mental Inteferences like Mental polution or Bravery disabled .

The longer they are stay in this world they more re they losing themselve and becoming just shades and shadows of their selves and are becoming vulnerable to Hades will as he is then able to bring them out as Marionetts either in the case of the Heroes of Elysium are fully entranced and follow all instructions as they are in a state of eternal satifactin ,Aspodelians are became willless beings that are follow his will and evils souls are fully currupted by their punishments and emerging as Alter servants that fully heedinng and obey the commands of Hades .However the only way to Escape is the fully understand themself and Gather their willpower to break out as the more they are aknowledging tjhe scenaries as illusions the more the ilusions are loosing their grip until hey are Breaking free which then is looling like they emerge out of a space crack.

Ekdílosi tis áthliis katárrefsis Thanatos
    (Manifestation of the atrocious demise - Thanatos)
    Anti-Life
    EX

(1-Target)
    Is the crystalisation over the Concept that Hades sired with his union with the primordial deity of the Night Nyx ,

"Look my dear Son ,that is your high regarded Father which rules this whole realm from the deepest Canyon from the highest mountain ranges and from now one also your Lord and Master which will now guide your Actions Thanatos !" "I understand Mother …"

It is an Noblephantasm the Sublimation of Hadess Rule over the Death but unknown to the old philosophers but the reason why Thanatos were amost never directly present in the myths but instead Hades were due to that Thanatos were alongside his Siblings and halv-siblings a "active executer" of his Fathers Tribunal and "machinery" which was called Afterlife and Death this were proven as Sisyphus managed to chain the Death(Thanatos) self and prevented for the Duration of his imprisonment the passing away of lethal injuried Warriors that slew War which caused no loss which enraged the Wrath of Ares as his amusement were highly disturbed and let him freed Thanatos.

In this Class does this Noblephantasm executed by after the the true-name release after which his Bident is glowing faintly Purple and is thrown at the Target upon then the spear become a Dark Purple glowing Arrow projectile whichs Evasion is virtually impossible powered by the Fixation of cause and effect upon hitting the target is the spear invading trace-less the Body and then is manifesting Thanatos withhin the Body ,the unavoidable death is imposed on conceptual Level one the Target regardless if the Foe is Mortal a Deity a Servant this Noblephantasm possess even the capabillity to cause death to higher Level beings like True Ancestors upto even the Spider or the Ancient Intruder.
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; December 28th, 2019 at 07:41 PM. Reason: changed picture
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    On the subject of mythical ships that could make interesting Servants, the Argo could also work. Since the prow was carved from magical wood that could talk and give prophecies, you'd barely even have to stretch anything to make it a cute intelligent ship-girl. Otherwise I imagine she could channel Skills and abilities from the various heroes who sailed aboard the Argo, with maybe an NP to reflect her translation into the stars.

Hmm, I may even try to write this one up myself...
    That would be an interesting one!

So, how busted would it be for the Ship of Theseus to have an NP that allows her to create new bodies using old parts that were replaced with new ones? And each body houses a piece of her consciousness due to her serious identity crisis? Also, can I borrow your Ship of Theseus NP from your Theseus sheet?

Edit: Wait, that was Hermes' sheet? My stupid brain...

- - - Updated - - -

For reference...
    If it is supposed that the famous ship sailed by the hero Theseus in a great battle has been kept in a harbour as a museum piece, and as the years went by some of the wooden parts began to rot and were replaced by new ones then, after a century or so, all of the parts had been replaced. The question then is if the "restored" ship is still the same object as the original.

If it is then supposed that each of the removed pieces were stored in a warehouse, and after the century, technology developed to cure their rotting and enabled them to be put back together to make a ship, then the question is if this "reconstructed" ship is still the original ship. And if so, then the question also regards the restored ship in the harbour still being the original ship as well.
    Last edited by Lambda-Nu; December 27th, 2019 at 10:00 PM.

Servant Database (v2.0)

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

You could go a step further and say that since the concept of the thought experiment technically originated in the AoG, and by proxy of its whole gimmick, repairs done could still be under the umbrella of AoG.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    You could go a step further and say that since the concept of the thought experiment technically originated in the AoG, and by proxy of its whole gimmick, repairs done could still be under the umbrella of AoG.
    That's kinda what the Ship of Theseus NP from Hermes' Theseus sheet does, which is part of why I'm trying to ask his permission to borrow that specific NP.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Goofy idea, but I always imagined the Ship of Theseus having the ability to summon what was essentially a permanently-respawning Theseus. A copy of the actual Heroic Spirit in the form of a wraith - though perhaps without access to Noble Phantasms - that is just as much a "part" of the ship as any other and, thus, under the logic of the thought experiment, can be "replaced" whenever he's killed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TYPE-Lune View Post
    Goofy idea, but I always imagined the Ship of Theseus having the ability to summon what was essentially a permanently-respawning Theseus. A copy of the actual Heroic Spirit in the form of a wraith - though perhaps without access to Noble Phantasms - that is just as much a "part" of the ship as any other and, thus, under the logic of the thought experiment, can be "replaced" whenever he's killed.
    Personally, I prefer the idea of making the Ship of Theseus into a ship-girl with an identity crisis and then weaponizing said identity crisis.

Poor SoT though... She has no idea whether or not she's the original or just an imitation of the original...
    Last edited by Lambda-Nu; December 27th, 2019 at 10:41 PM.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    Are there any opinions for my Elizabeth Bathory? I didn't really expect any since it was preceded by Dagonet and succeeded by the Rider who is not Shielder, which I admit are way better sheets than mine.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    Are there any opinions for my Elizabeth Bathory? I didn't really expect any since it was preceded by Dagonet and succeeded by the Rider who is not Shielder, which I admit are way better sheets than mine.
    It's a creative and weird idea, but not all that interesting beyond that? I dunno'. The concept of all the unidentified sounds recorded from the ocean as a Foreigner is a cool one (seriously, some of those calls are freaky shit, and I'd totally believe they came from Cthulhu or what have you), and it definitely fit Elizabeth. But beyond that the sheet feels kind of one-note and lacking in depth (somewhat ironically, given it's about the ocean).

Not necessarily your fault, and I'm not even sure how I'd flesh the idea out further while preserving the element of mystery (you could've given her more stuff if you outright said the voices were from the Deep Ones or whatever, but that'd make the sheet more boring when the mystery is the whole highlight). But those were my thoughts nevertheless. A case of "cool concept, underwhelming execution" that left the sheet feeling easily forgettable after I read it.

The tone also felt a little off, in that the idea of Elizabeth Bathory as a radio host sounded really goofy (at least to me) which made me think you were going for comedy, but then the rest of her personality section is written really seriously and emphasizing her regrets. So overall I wasn't sure whether the vibe of the sheet was supposed to be silly and weird, dark and creepy, or a bit of both. Maybe that's just me though.

Lastly, I don't really get why her U.N Owen Skill is named the way it is.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Another fine specimen to my collection of lizzes, 10/10.
    But in all seriousness. The sheet is good, but at times it seems like you didn't knew if you wanted it to be a serious sheet or a jokey one and got stuck in the middle. I suggest focusing on a mood, be serious or be jokey.

- - - Updated - - -

Now, anymore comments on my Rider?

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Now, anymore comments on my Rider?
    Pretty fun idea all around. As obscure as her legend was, you definitely had to draw from something extra like the "UFO complex" to make the sheet interesting. Reminds me of an idea I had once for a Nursery Rhyme-like Servant that's an amalgamation of all the conspiracies and urban legends surrounding UFOs and the like (tentative name was "Area 51"). Making her a technology-obsessed gyaru was also amusingly unexpected.

Out of curiosity, why was her Green Thumb Skill ranked down?

Blog Entries
    Her green thumb skill is a remnant of her original nature as a spirit. It's ranked down because it doesn't mash well with the Alien stuff she absorbed. Same goes for her magic resistance.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Her green thumb skill is a remnant of her original nature as a spirit. It's ranked down because it doesn't mash well with the Alien stuff she absorbed. Same goes for her magic resistance.
    Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for explaining!

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    Spoiler:

True Name: Rocambole
    Class: Assassin
    Alternate classes: Possibly Foreigner
    Region: France
    Alignment: Neutral Good

Parameters:
    Str: C
    End: B
    Agi: B
    Mag: C
    Lck: B
    N.P: C

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment C+
    A skill belong primarily to the Assassin class that denotes one's ability to conceal their presence. Rocambole was able to successfully hide his activities under many personas belonging different social castes.

Personal Skills:

Les Exploits De Rocambole A+
    A unique that belongs to Rocambole as a summation of his history as a thief, comprising Charisma, Espionage, Information Erasure, and etc. As a 14 year old boy, Rocambole had immense potential and resourcefulness for his age; traits that were tempered by his late mentor Sir William, originally known as Andrea. Choosing the lifestyle of a villain, he coldly put down anyone who knew of his identity, including his step mother and late mentor. Even in his escapades of heroism, he still occasionally defaults to the ruthless experience learned during his villain years. Though if you ask him about his choices, he would be rather regretful about the death of the former.

Dying Curse Of Sir Williams N/A
    "I am the genius who presided over your lucky star... When I am no more, your star will fall..."
    Those were the words spoken to Rocambole by his late mentor, who he pushed off a cliff. It can be said that despite his inherent potential, Sir Williams was the one cause of his success as a villain. Due to this sort of reasoning, this is a curse that causes Rocambole to be struck with random negative occurrences from parameters dropping to plans going awry. It seems that the more morally ambiguous his actions are, the more severe the effects. The skill is currently sealed due to his redemption seen from the eyes of Baccarat.

Magic Resistance C
    Representation of one's ability to resist magecraft. Rocambole was rather involved in the moonlit after being introduced to it during his escapades against a thuggee that kidnapped young women chosen to serve Kali, the goddess of destruction. There was his companionship with Nadir, the leader of a group that worships Shiva and are enemies with Thuggee group. Lastly, there was an adventure that involve the Archibalds, though no-one will speak of how it ended.

Noble Phantasm:

Le Vérité sur Rocambole: The Truth About Rocambole (C-ranked Anti-Self):
    This is the sublimation about the truth of Rocambole's Adventures written by Ponson Du Terrail being that Rocambole actually existed in real life and had his story recorded into literature as a biography yet having written scenes where Rocambole was barely involved but was still affected by nonetheless. Ponsun reasoned that due to not having been in contact with him, some scene where made up. Nevertheless, those were engraved into public consciousness and therefore actually happened. This noble phantasm takes shape as a book that records any and all adventures that involve Rocambole, whether directly or indirectly, thus granting him a measure of clairvoyance due to reading through of adventures. However, its main weakness comes in the fact that it records in realtime and doesn't reveal scene that have no relation to Rocambole at all.

Bio:
    Rocambole is the titular character of the saga of Rocambole, a novel series going from 1857 to 1870. Rocambole started out as a minor protagonist in the first book but quickly grew to become an antagonist in the book "Baccarat's Revenge" where he was ultimately disfigured and imprisoned in a camp. Eventually, Rocambole broke out of the camp and had a change of heart, becoming the series' main protagonist from now on. He was the character that created the "Gentleman Thief" archetype later seen in his literary successors Ardene Lupin and Fantoma,even though the former is the one to coin the term.

Personality:
    Rocambole can be described as a very charming and intellectual individual when you ask his associates. However, underneath it all is a man with looking to die, to the rejection of those who work under him. He tends to busy himself in the affairs of those who ask him to involve himself though, he has a tendency to go at it alone. He also carries many regrets about his actions, mainly about the deaths of his stepmother and descent into ruthless villainy.

Author's note: I'm quite surprised no-one even put a sheet up for him to my knowledge.
    Last edited by Vance; December 28th, 2019 at 04:03 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    She is a interesting Version and i thik that their is potencial but it appears so flat their is missing a Depth here would i say . in return what do you say to my Hades ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Ni
    Lostbelt: Ītzpāpālōtl
    A interesting servant i must say one interesting servant ,so she is the Mexican Lostbelt Ki eh Queen Right ?

one Question Lambda what are the differences of Singularities and Lostbelts i ask this because i had a idea of a mixture of both but im unshure ,but i can say that this would be a highly instabile world .

and please be so Kind and tell me your oppinion of my Hades please.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    A interesting servant i must say one interesting servant ,so she is the Mexican Lostbelt Ki eh Queen Right ?

one Question Lambda what are the differences of Singularities and Lostbelts i ask this because i had a idea of a mixture of both but im unshure ,but i can say that this would be a highly instabile world .

and please be so Kind and tell me your oppinion of my Hades please.
    Singularities are static distortions in human history maintained by an outside observer. For example, the Singularities in the Fate/Grand Order storyline are maintained by the presence of the Grails created by Goetia.

On the other hand, a Lostbelt is a full-blown alternate timeline. In a Lostbelt's history, "incorrect" choices were made and the timeline either diverged too far from Pan-Human History or reached a point where humanity has stagnated and change is either impossible or unnecessary.

They are two very different concepts and I don't think that any attempt to fuse them will turn out well. And I'm not just speaking in the sense "yeah, this Lostbelt-Singularity hybrid world is a huge mess", I'm talking like "this story looks like the writer was high on expired drugs while writing it".

...At least, that's what it would look like if someone like you tried it. And to be fair, I doubt that I could pull it off either.

Anyway, so your Hades sheet...
    The grammar is a train wreck, but that's almost always the case with you.

Hades actually had no relation with Nyx, her children, nor the Erinyes (those ones were actually born when Cronus castrated Uranus).

The grammar improves in the section detailing his Skills but then it boomerangs a little in the Noble Phantasm section.

Honestly, it's passable (barely), but for the love of God, Koga; clean up your grammar.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries

Saber of Takamagahara

"Uwaha! Rejoice! With this Saber's mighty power, the war is as good as won!"
    "Please, don't start the speech..."
    "Shut up! I'll crush your hand again!"
    "What hand? I'mma snake!"

Class: Saber
    Alignment: Chaotic/good
    Region: Japan
    Height: 141cm
    Weight: 41kg
    Dislikes: snakes, whimps, ungrateful people
    Talent: fighting
    Armaments: swords
    Natural Enemy: Suwa Daimyojin(all four of them)

stats

Str: A
    End: B
    Agi: B
    Mna: D
    Lck: B
    NP: A

Skills

class skills

Magic resistence(A): Cancel spells of A-Rank or below. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a "Magus Killer".

Riding(A+): Creatures on the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind, much to her chargrim.
    "Let me ride you!"
    "Nope! Not gonna happen."

personal skills

Divinity(A): Measures aptitude as a Divine Spirit. Status as a Monster or Demonic Beast and being on bad terms with the gods will decrease this skill’s rank. It also allows to ignore partially the effects of Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig. Saber is one of the gods born during the Kamiumi and is enshrine in the Kashima shrine as a great Kami.

Mana Burst(Wind and Lightning)(A-): Saber has the power to infuse her attacks and weapons with Mana of the Lighting element. She can further use the powers of her "Underling" to also use the wind element, but she isn't so proficient with it.

Sumo Wrestling(B): proficiency in the martial art of Sumo. Saber was the winner of the reported legendary first Sumo match. She could probably reach rank EX, but she prefers swords.
    "You now, next time i can probably win"
    "Not in a million years, dumb reptile"

Familiar(Mishaguji)(B): Saber can use her "Underling" authority to contract invisible spirits known as Mishaguji. They can't usually interact with the world, but they possess objects. This imbued the objects with divine power, increasing they power and durability and allowing Saber to command them remotely. She usually uses them in her swords.

Land suppression(B+): A skill representing Saber's role in subduing Earthquakes by holding down the Ōnamazu that lives under Japan. Saber can sense and interrupt alterations on the land she was summoned in. This skill gains a boost if she is summoned on Japanese soil.

Noble phantasm

All the Swords Under Heaven
    Futsunushi Itasa

Saber's main Noble Phantasm is not a blade itself, but her authority as the god of swords sublimated into a Noble Phantasm. It allows for her to bring with her hundreds of japanese swords with her from the Throne.
    While most of them are nameless weapons without merit, the are some among them of some notice. Betwen those, Saber's favorites are:

Oni King Slayer
    Doujigiri Yasutsuna
    : One of the five best swords of Japan, used by Minamoto no Yorimitsu to slay the evil Shuten-douji. Has a strong Anti-Demon effect.

Little Fox Cressent Moon
    Kogitsunemaru Mikazuki
    : Another one of the five best swords of Japan, Saber has borrowed it with the goddess Inari permission. It can released spectral blue flames from it's slashs.

Snake Slayer of Takamagahara
    Ame no Habakiri
    : Borrowed from Susanoo, he used it to kill the terrible Yamata-no-Orochi. It has a strong Anti-Dragon effect and Saber's Mana Burst is amplified by the swords nature.

Father Sword of Heaven
    Itsu no Ohabari
    : Saber's most precious treasure, the blade used to kill the fire god Kagutsuchi. It carries the concept of "extinguishing flames", allowning it the power to nullify any fire-element attack, beyond also having a high Anti-Divine effect.

Saber can also lend this swords it others, but she hardly does it.

Transfer of the land
    Kuni Yuzuri

A Noble Phantasm representing Saber's subjugation of the Kunitsu Kami, the terrestrial deities. More specifItaly it exemplifies her victory over the god Takeminakata, and allows her to bring him with her as her "Underling".
    Mori, as likes to be called, takes the form of a white snake and can change between regular or giant size. He is as strong as a Servant and has the quivalent of the skills Divinity(B) and Green Thumb(C), which allows him limited control of the plant life around him.
    He also has Dragonic traits because of position as one of the Suwa Daimyojin. This grants him a powerful breath attack of the Wind element.

Background

Saber is identity is Takemikazuchi, but she prefers the name Kashima no Kami. She is a japanese Kami of Swords and Lightning.
    In her legend, she is send by heaven to execute the conquest of the terrestrial world known as Middle Country, as one of the chief delegates sent down to subjugate the terrestrial deities.
    Saber, together with Ame no Torifune, reached the land of Izumo at a place called "the little shore of Itasa", stuck a "ten-fist sword" Totsuka no Tsurugi upside-down on the crest of the wave, and sat atop it, while demanding the local god Ōkuninushi to relinquish the Izumo province over to them.
    Ōkuninushi replied he would defer the decision to his child deities, and would follow suit in their counsel. One of them, Kotoshironushi, who had been out fishing, was easily persuaded to forfeit his authority and retire into seclusion.
    The other, Takeminakata would not concede without testing his feats of strength against Saber. When the challenger grabbed Saber's hand it turned as if into an icicle and then a sword, making him cringe. Saber then grabbed Takeminakata's hand, crushing it like a young reed. The challenger, chased to the sea near Suwa of Shinano, asked for clemency on his life, promising to hold himself in exile in that region (in this way, the defeated Takeminakata became chief deity of the Suwa Grand Shrine in Nagano Prefecture). The hand-to-hand bout between the two deities is considered the mythical origin of sumo wrestling.

personality

Boisterous, tomboish and with a very archaic way of speaking, Saber is very confident in her abilities. She sees herself as the greatest warrior ever and is eager to proof it by defeating strong opponents.
    She knows how to fight, but not much else. Any attempt in doing a activity not related to combat will most likely end in failure. Saber says that this is because she is above such things, but the reality is... she is kinda dumb.
    She treats Mori, the snake, has if he was her personal Servant and often ask for him to deal with things she is not interested, like weak enemies or day-to-day chores. Mori himself has just resigned to his fate and do what is ask of him, although not without some snark.

Fate / White Memoria

祖 Ancestor
    Interesting take on a sword god.
    I assume the face claim was found first and the sheet derived from there?

Blog Entries
    Kinda, the sheet was originally Koga Saburo, then I became more interested in Takemikazuchi and, at the same time, found this FC, the ideas started rolling on their own after that.

Fate / White Memoria