Page 59 of 143 FirstFirst ... 9495457585960616469109 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 2847

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition (thread discontinued, see OP for new thread)

死者 Corpse
    Quote Originally Posted by NM64 View Post
    In that case, if you're reading this Jack, it'd also be great if this work-around with renaming patch_hd.xp3 in conjunction with deleting config.ksc could be added to the "Common errors and solutions" section for the infamous "member kag" error - perhaps once you edit your post with the necessary updated information for the elusive "next big update".

EDIT: ...and apparently after launching the VN once, you can un-rename patch_hd.xp3, launch the VN, select "high" quality, and it'll work even in high quality mode

Well then, once this new upcoming version comes out, it'd be great if both of you could see if the issue with "high" quality mode ends up being resolved.

...actually that's an interesting thought - if either of you are up to it, maybe un-rename patch_hd.xp3 and see what happens if you actually select "high" quality mode in the current 0.9.1 version?
    For me, after un-renaming the file, I was still allowed to play as normal at first, but setting it to "High" gave me an error message and fullscreen got disabled. Also, when I exited the game, the "member bak" error returned. So it needs to stay renamed for me. Small price to pay though.

The next version (which should get released soon) will no longer have those issues due to the usage of a new WebP plugin which does not rely on the MSVC runtime and instead uses a statically linked version of the mingw-w64/GCC runtime. It should also work on non-SSE2 processors, but SSE2 optimized code will be enabled for systems that support it.

Pressing backspace or delete in these screens currently do nothing (expected behaviour, pressing backspace/delete results in pressing "Back"):
    • Extra > Movie
    • Extra > ED List
    • Menu screen > Relationship

Pressing backspace or delete results in this message box in Extra > Music.

---------------------------
    Information
    下記のエラーが発生しました。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Member "closeThis" does not exist
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

アンチウィルスソフトその他の常駐アプリケーションを終了してゲームを再起動することでエラー を
    回避できる可能性があります。繰り返し同じようなエラーが発生する場合には、
    Fateのインストールディレクトリに作成されている"fate.exe.console.log"と"h wexcept.log"、
    エラーの発生するセーブデータを、発生した時の状況/操作手順などと共にTYPE-MOON
    サポート掲示板までご連絡ください。

※情報が不十分ですと回答できませんので、必ずファイル・情報をご提供ください。

TYPE-MOONサポート掲示板: http://www.typemoon.com/support/bbs.php

OK

Reproducing information:
    Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.18362.535]
    Fate/stay night Réalta Nua

Ultimate Patch version 0.9.1
    English Patch version 3.4.0

Quote Originally Posted by bugmenot View Post
    Pressing backspace or delete in these screens currently do nothing (expected behaviour, pressing backspace/delete results in pressing "Back"):
    • Extra > Movie
    • Extra > ED List
    • Menu screen > Relationship

Pressing backspace or delete results in this message box in Extra > Music.

Information
    下記のエラーが発生しました。

Member "closeThis" does not exist

アンチウィルスソフトその他の常駐アプリケーションを終了してゲームを再起動することでエラー を
    回避できる可能性があります。繰り返し同じようなエラーが発生する場合には、
    Fateのインストールディレクトリに作成されている"fate.exe.console.log"と"h wexcept.log"、
    エラーの発生するセーブデータを、発生した時の状況/操作手順などと共にTYPE-MOON
    サポート掲示板までご連絡ください。

※情報が不十分ですと回答できませんので、必ずファイル・情報をご提供ください。

TYPE-MOONサポート掲示板: http://www.typemoon.com/support/bbs.php

OK

Reproducing information:
    Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.18362.535]
    Fate/stay night Réalta Nua

Ultimate Patch version 0.9.1
    English Patch version 3.4.0

Thank you for reporting this; we have fixed it and it will be in the next release.

So I've been trying to get the ultimate patch to work, I'm not sure if its going to be fixed in the soon to be released version I saw being refered to, but if not I was wondering if this issue could be fixed? http://i.imgur.com/fYt6XYT.png

Blog Entries

I saw that, I tried going to the path listed it doesnt go anywhere,

Quote Originally Posted by HououinKyouma View Post
    I saw that, I tried going to the path listed it doesnt go anywhere,
    Make it

Quote Originally Posted by uyjulian View Post
    Make it
    The post says that there was a file located in "C:\\users\\dareka826\\Temp\\_MEI82\\exes\\Fate.ex e" it leads to nothing for me. (And before anyone says anything I replaced dareka826 with my name so thats not the problem. I also put it in as is as well)

Quote Originally Posted by uyjulian View Post
    Thank you for reporting this; we have fixed it and it will be in the next release.
    Thank you very much, please acknoledge it in the patch notes.

The post says that there was a file located in "C:\\users\\dareka826\\Temp\\_MEI82\\exes\\Fate.ex e" it leads to nothing for me. (And before anyone says anything I replaced dareka826 with my name so thats not the problem. I also put it in as is as well)
    Use pyinstxtractor.py to extract Fate.exe

What Fate.exe file? There's the route .exe files but I dont know of just a fate.exe file in Realta Nua.

Blog Entries
    It's MEI plus some random number. So the number might be different.Anyway I'll have it fixed for next version.

Awesome! If tha's the case I'll wait, I've been stressing over this too much over the last two weeks. I'll just play DQ11 or Chaos;Child in the meantime then.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Awesome! If tha's the case I'll wait, I've been stressing over this too much over the last two weeks. I'll just play DQ11 or Chaos;Child in the meantime then.
    Apologies for the slightly late reply, but there's a much simpler solution which I've previously mentioned that uyjulian and Quibi either keep forgetting about or simply do not prefer for some reason:

Quote Originally Posted by NM64 View Post
    As someone that wouldn't know how the heck to do this, is it not easier to instead just download "krkrz_20171225r2.7z" from the official krkrz release and extract out the "tvpwin32.exe" file and use that instead of Fate.exe for the time being?

...though I've no idea how this would impact the future "update notifier". Might be a good idea if you test that uyjulian.

I would imagine that it'd be much easier for people like us that aren't coding gurus to open and extract a plain old 7z archive.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

I just started the installer back up, I assume that the Fate.exe file that I'm going to replace is the one that should have appeared in the ultimate edition folder, so I just put the tvpwin32.exe file in the folder?

I just started the installer back up, I assume that the Fate.exe file that I'm going to replace is the one that should have appeared in the ultimate edition folder, so I just put the tvpwin32.exe file in the folder?
    Affirmative

I did what you said, but I got an error message. "Script exception raised Member "kag" does not exist" I tried deleting and reinstalling both the file and fate and got the same message.
    Last edited by HououinKyouma; January 1st, 2020 at 02:45 PM.

I did what you said, but I got an error message. "Script exception raised Member "kag" does not exist" I tried deleting and reinstalling both the file and fate and got the same message.
    Put *.console.log on ttm dot sh then post the link here

Sorry, I'm not sure what that is.