Page 246 of 302 FirstFirst ... 146196236241244245246247248251256296 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,920 of 6035

Thread: Recommended Type-Moon Fanfics Discussion II: Electric Boogaloo

Blog Entries
    -1 to nerve damage for making little sense
    -1 to fate revanent sword for insane Shirou wankfest
    +1 to chaos theory for awesome writing, great fights, and illya route.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Can't derec FRS, because no one recced it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Can't derec FRS, because no one recced it.
    Poop.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    +1 to The Seriously Heroic Quest for the Holy Grail also for the humor (Is Riven still on this forum? He hasn't updated in a while)
    He is, I've seen him more in general though recently.

祖 Ancestor
    Any word on whether he gave up on that and his Mana and Shirou snippets. I really enjoyed his work but figured if something happened in RL or just general disinterest gripped him I shouldn't pester him

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Isn't he in the military now? Or something.

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    Prolly deployed or somesuch.

Blog Entries
    +1 to "Private People" from me. It's refreshing to see a Yaoi story with a sex scene that doesn't end in butt sex. Plus, it was sweet too.

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Jennifer...language=en_US

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMegas View Post
    He is, I've seen him more in general though recently.
    He's still breathing.
    If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
    If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim,
    If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster;
    And treat those two impostors just the same,

-Ruyard Kipling, "If"

-)|(-

My works [Updated June 21st, 2013]

"From a dusky world with an ever-setting sun, a limitless rain of Ryougi Shiki streaked down from gargantuan gears set in the sky." Fate: Over 9000, my best Crack yet.

Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeOfPower View Post
    He's still breathing.
    Spoiler:

I'm sorry, I just- I'm a terrible person.
    Hamburgers.
    (I have a tendency of not finishing things I've started.)
    I hang out alot at my own Discord server, though there isn't really much activity in there. The Art Haus Chatterbox! Accepting commissions. Do you want some art done, and do you want it done for cheap? PM me, man, and we can talk. Currently not taking any commissions, sorry!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    +1 substance.DepenD(Dance), by I3uster

A DDD fic, though you don't need to be familar with it to enjoy it.

Basically, the story is like a murder mystery, in which Arika and Tomoe investigate a string of murders, involving the yakuza, drug addiction, and demonic possession. The action itself is surreal, trippy, and quite brutal, but the narration is the best part. Tomoe and Arika are witty and entertaining, and the Possessed and drug addicts' narrations are chilling and pretty insane.

All in all, it's a very different fic from your usual fare, and is definitely worth the read.
    Last edited by Kirby; April 14th, 2014 at 08:31 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors gwonbush's Avatar
    +1 to substance.DepenD(Dance) for being the best DDD fic in the English language, possibly in any language.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    I am of the personal belief that the Tsukihime Remake is two years from release. It will remain as such until a release date is announced, at which time its actual release date is 6 months after that date.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It feels kind of weird being advertised with "you can enjoy it without having read DDD" when the point was to make people read DDD

[04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

JP Friend Code
    Pingu
    Blog Entries
    You really should read DDD first because I feel like the real enjoyment from dependence comes from how well dumbass austrian was able to capture the sheer nasu of arai's JtheE translation. I feel like without that you're just doing yourself a disservice. Especially since JtheE is like 800xs better and about the same length. +1 anyway, but damn people read fucking JtheE at least and stop being so awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelnish View Post
    You really should read DDD first because I feel like the real enjoyment from dependence comes from how well dumbass austrian was able to capture the sheer nasu of arai's JtheE translation. I feel like without that you're just doing yourself a disservice. Especially since JtheE is like 800xs better and about the same length. +1 anyway, but damn people read fucking JtheE at least and stop being so awful.
    Junk the Eater was pretty awesome.
    Hamburgers.
    (I have a tendency of not finishing things I've started.)
    I hang out alot at my own Discord server, though there isn't really much activity in there. The Art Haus Chatterbox! Accepting commissions. Do you want some art done, and do you want it done for cheap? PM me, man, and we can talk. Currently not taking any commissions, sorry!

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I want to read DDD but the translation isn't finished and I can't find raws and even if both of those things were available the series itself will never be finished

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It feels kind of weird being advertised with "you can enjoy it without having read DDD" when the point was to make people read DDD

I'm pretty sure that if I just wrote "it's a DDD fic", less people would read it because they would be intimidated by not knowing the source material or something. Plus, I don't talk about author intention because I don't read author notes because I'm lazy.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's coo man. I just want to increase pressure on the DDD translations in the most roundabout manner possible.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

JP Friend Code
    Pingu
    Blog Entries