Page 6787 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 57876287668767376777678267856786678767886789679267976837688772877787 ... LastLast
Results 135,721 to 135,740 of 157505

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    He gave himself mad enhancement and scrapped it through willpower.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by 8000 View Post
    He gave himself mad enhancement and scrapped it through willpower.
    Tho he did suffer a mortal injurie regardless, so even with all that he's basically a little from deaths door
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Question regarding prellati`s illusions.

Technically, is the target just the environment or everyone present +the environment?

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    Question regarding prellati`s illusions.

Technically, is the target just the environment or everyone present +the environment?
    It is even capable of causing a target to hallucinate that Prelati has imprisoned them in a Reality Marble.
    second one, I assume
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    How does the memory of Servants stored in the Throne of Heroes work when they're summoned? I ask because I've heard in FGO that certain servants have vague memories of past Grail Wars or whatnot in their quotes, and I'm just curious how that works. Also, I've heard something about a book of some sorts that records their actions while summoned? I'm just confused.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    How does the memory of Servants stored in the Throne of Heroes work when they're summoned? I ask because I've heard in FGO that certain servants have vague memories of past Grail Wars or whatnot in their quotes, and I'm just curious how that works. Also, I've heard something about a book of some sorts that records their actions while summoned? I'm just confused.
    Depends on the summoning system.
    In the fuyuki systems, you only keep your "when I was alive" memories and everything else is gone
    FGO summoning system is more loosely goosely
    But even then you see how being summoned through a different system, Lion-King summoned Mordred and Artgraph summoned Morded have do not have the same memories.
    In Strange Fake Richard says that the World will modify what the memories are of a Servant so no paradoxes are made. For instance, to be summoned in a Grail War, you need to "want" the Grail. Richard says he has no reason to want the Grail but believes it possible he wanted the Grail in a past or future summoning and that's why he got summoned, but he doesn't have the memory of it here.
    If the Servant is summoned from a Reality Marble, SE.RA.PH, all memories of previous activity are there.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wait which chaorer of fsf said that again
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

I feel like i've seen this exact question about "Servant's memory" + "FGO" + "Throne" like 30 zillion times.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    So, why do servants get summoned in singularities on their own? Did we ever get an explanation on that?

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    earth-chan going tasukete
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Depends on the summoning system.
    In the fuyuki systems, you only keep your "when I was alive" memories and everything else is gone
    FGO summoning system is more loosely goosely
    But even then you see how being summoned through a different system, Lion-King summoned Mordred and Artgraph summoned Morded have do not have the same memories.
    In Strange Fake Richard says that the World will modify what the memories are of a Servant so no paradoxes are made. For instance, to be summoned in a Grail War, you need to "want" the Grail. Richard says he has no reason to want the Grail but believes it possible he wanted the Grail in a past or future summoning and that's why he got summoned, but he doesn't have the memory of it here.
    If the Servant is summoned from a Reality Marble, SE.RA.PH, all memories of previous activity are there.
    So it depends on the system used to summon the servant? I see. I didn't realize that before. Thanks. Also, is SE.RA.PH like the Moon Cell or something? Forgive me for not knowing.

Sleeping in the Akasha... Riku Noctis's Avatar
    So it depends on the system used to summon the servant? I see. I didn't realize that before. Thanks. Also, is SE.RA.PH like the Moon Cell or something? Forgive me for not knowing.
    Yes, it's the part of the Moon Cell that summons individuals from it's records.

Kingdom Hearts III: The End of Evangelion
    The Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Angel View Post
    "Time to start learning Japanese."
    Five timeless words. ;.;

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It depends on the system and what constraints are being put on the system by external forces (the World)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Wait which chaorer of fsf said that again
    I guess the first part was gilgamesh then

"Why do I want the Grail...? I'd like to know that myself."
    "What do you mean? You answered the summons because you wanted the Grail, didn't you?"
    "That's how it's supposed to be, but even now that I've been summoned, I don't have a clear idea what I want it for... What mages call the 'Throne' is a special place. Even time and world lines are all mixed up, to say nothing of space. It's possible that I might find a reason to want the Grail when I'm summoned in another time or place, but at the very least I don't have those memories now."
    "I don't really get what you mean about time and memories, but... isn't there something? It can grant any wish, right?"
    "I'd be lying if I said I have no regrets about my conduct in life, but that's nothing to wish on the Grail about. Well, if I do get it, I suppose I could always incarnate and set about studying this era's music and theater in earnest. It might be meaningless, but I'd like to take as many songs and tales of valor as I can back with me to where my soul was — the 'Throne' I mentioned earlier."
    btw one of the interviews in TM Ace said that the reason Richard wants the Grail will be revealed in this war.
    So that means for Richard his wish for the grail is like a paradox. He only wants the grail after he was summoned by the grail because he wants the grail so forth.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    I feel like i've seen this exact question about "Servant's memory" + "FGO" + "Throne" like 30 zillion times.
    Probably because it's super unclear and changes from a case to case basis.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    earth-chan going tasukete
    I thought it was the grails responding or some jargon.

Neither explanation would really make sense though, if they're summoned by Gaia or Alaya they shouldn't have classes and should be much more powerful, and the art graphs summoning them doesn't make sense because Goetia made those.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    They're summoned by the World in Lostbelt but are still in class containers.

Though I don't think it was the world was summoning them in the singularities.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    They're summoned by the World in Lostbelt but are still in class containers.
    Yeah that made me do a doubletake when Lostbelt came out, I thought the World could summon HSs without the limitations of a class.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It can but you can't have classless units because of the gameplay, a shame.