Page 9860 of 10289 FirstFirst ... 886093609760981098509855985898599860986198629865987099109960 ... LastLast
Results 197,181 to 197,200 of 205774

Thread: Random Thoughts Thread

Blog Entries
    Half my patients are meth heads. They are the most interesting folks in the world
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

But would you hang out with them? I have an extremely intelligent friend who struggles with drug addiction, and he's one of the few people I find eloquent, creative and passionate, but my boss doesn't like it when I hang out with him (because everyone knows he's an addict), and customers from my store tell him whenever I do. I understand his concern, but you would come to find a low opinion of people who hold dispositions like these.

The prince says that the world will be saved by beauty! And I maintain that the reason he has such playful ideas is that he is in love.

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    Are you hanging out with him... at work?
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    Are you hanging out with him... at work?
    He comes in and I like to have brief chats with him about books that I read or art or I show him some of my writing poetry or music, but it rarely happens and when it does it's usually around the end of the day when there aren't any customers. My boss doesn't complain about that. I am responsible at my job. What I'm talking about is after work. I went on night strolls with him a couple times after work and my boss wasn't very happy with that. We had customers calling him up about it (which is ironic because it's like, what the hell are you doing out at 1AM buddy?)

The prince says that the world will be saved by beauty! And I maintain that the reason he has such playful ideas is that he is in love.

I have gradumacated the buildingstuff erections

Congramatulationations

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    if i was a bit smarter 5 years ago i would also graduate during this summer

congrats Snowie
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Congrats on getting your shiny paper Snow!
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    Congrats snow!

Quote Originally Posted by Mujaya View Post
    He comes in and I like to have brief chats with him about books that I read or art or I show him some of my writing poetry or music, but it rarely happens and when it does it's usually around the end of the day when there aren't any customers. My boss doesn't complain about that. I am responsible at my job. What I'm talking about is after work. I went on night strolls with him a couple times after work and my boss wasn't very happy with that. We had customers calling him up about it (which is ironic because it's like, what the hell are you doing out at 1AM buddy?)
    I am kind of confused why your boss is keeping tabs on you at all times or how all these people are following you around so intently in the first place. What kind of job is it?
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    Congrats snow!

I am kind of confused why your boss is keeping tabs on you at all times or how all these people are following you around so intently in the first place. What kind of job is it?
    i work at a liquor store in a small town and a lot of the customers are very familiar with and fond of me. Word gets around the neighborhood. As I said, it's a strange town.
    Last edited by Mujaya; July 11th, 2018 at 03:13 PM.

Blog Entries
    If you lived in blue collar town full of methheads and alcoholics you wouldn't find a valuable conversation.
    I do live in one of those lol

Quote Originally Posted by just Beamu View Post
    I do live in one of those lol
    well, then I'm sure you're familiar with the risks of associating oneself with dangerous people
    Last edited by Mujaya; July 11th, 2018 at 04:15 PM.

Blog Entries
    It's really not that hard to talk with dangerous people. And it isnt as if all addicts are inherently dangerous to begin with

It's really not that hard to talk with dangerous people. And it isnt as if all addicts are inherently dangerous to begin with
    It is if they're trying to get you to do drugs. That's what addicts tend to do. How do you think it spreads?

Blog Entries
    Telling them to go awa tends to do the trick well enough unless you're either very bad at saying no or have unusually insistent people

Telling them to go awa tends to do the trick well enough unless you're either very bad at saying no or have unusually insistent people
    People are always asking me why I don't smoke pot or drink and I just tell them to fuck off.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    I have gradumacated the buildingstuff erections
    Congrats snow~!

Have fun with the job searching >
    The Hall of Selected Cruor Praise
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Oh right.

GLORIOUS CRUOR SENPAI RECOMMENDED THIS TO ME HE IS THE BEST USER EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    1. Your favourite character and why.
    Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    If only people praised me as much as they praise you, Cruor-sama!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Cruor is very nice

Blog Entries
    People are always asking me why I don't smoke pot or drink and I just tell them to fuck off.
    Your strange focus on this being a complete roadblock to conversation is the weirder thing

Your strange focus on this being a complete roadblock to conversation is the weirder thing
    Those are just my reasons against attending social gatherings. I don't like hedonism. As for conversation, there are just very few people that I can hold a genuine conversation with. There's a Stanford professor emeritus I enjoy talking to about prog rock, my drug addict friend, and a guy that went to MIT who I find really funny. Most other people try to talk to me about sports or other menial things that I just don't understand. Maybe I'm autistic or something, I don't know.

Blog Entries
    I and plenty of people get by with it while still being less predisposed towards this kind of thing. Blaming a condition you may or may not even have isn't a great look