Page 179 of 782 FirstFirst ... 79129169174177178179180181184189229279679 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,580 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Blog Entries
    No! Bad I3uster!
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

黒いスサノヲ, Black Susano'oh IhaxlikeNoob's Avatar
    That picture... lol.
    NASUVERSE STAMPEDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by food View Post
    Tsuki Shiki is better because of wang, and most of the Type Moon fans are faggots.
    Rakkyo Shiki is better because Nasu-wank, and Nasu-wank is the point of Type Moon. =P

Also, I've always wanted to know what a Lady Godiva Rider would look like.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asdfghl View Post
    Also, I've always wanted to know what a Lady Godiva Rider would look like.
    Naked. Duh.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Blog Entries
    All her pics on Danbooru would be tagged with Imminent_rape

Noble Phantasm: Peeping Tom's Comeuppance
    Range: Eyesight, Anti Army

Any who look upon Lady Godiva's body are immediately and permanently blinded.
    It could actually be pretty effective. Servant attacking? Flash them, then kill them.

Wasn't there some Celtic or Norse guy with Eyes of Death? They tied him up and basically used him as a weapon. Think along those lines.
    Last edited by Asdfghl; November 17th, 2012 at 07:12 PM.

Blog Entries
    Noble Phantasm: Peeping Tom's Comeuppance
    Range: Eyesight, Anti Army

Any who look upon Lady Godiva's body are immediately and permanently blinded.
    It could actually be pretty effective. Servant attacking? Flash them, then kill them.

Wasn't there some Celtic or Norse guy with Eyes of Death? They tied him up and basically used him as a weapon. Think along those lines.
    tying up a hot naked woman? fund it

I... didn't mean it like that.
    I mean, I meant it like that, in that context, but not with those connotations.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. If it's consensual.
    I mean-

Okay, pay no attention to the above and just criticize this Servant Sheet instead.

Maui Tikitiki
    Rider

Alignment:
    Chaotic Good (bordering on Chaotic Neutral)

The youngest of four brothers. He brought Fire to man, dragged up the Hawaiian Islands, and slowed the sun itself.

Appearance:

Black hair, tanned skin, and a mischievous expression. Tapa robe (if royalty, a Feather cloak?)+ traditional Malo. Hair worn in a topknot or tiki tiki. However, this is not the source of his name. His mother cut her topknot off and threw it into the ocean with the premature baby Maui.

Alignment: Chaotic Good (bordering on Chaotic Neutral)

Statistics:
    Noble Phantasm
    Strength: A
    Endurance: B
    Agility: B
    Luck: C
    Magical Energy: C

Class Skills

- Riding
    All creatures and vehicles but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts.

A-: The minimum level needed to qualify for the Rider class. However, if the vehicle he rides is not designed for water travel, then this skill is applied at half-value.

Personal Skills

- Changer of Form
    The ability to shift the form of the body temporarily.

D+: This Servant can change into a low number of forms. Maui specializes in birds and fish and, due to skill and practice, can also become inanimate objects associated with these animals, such as feathers and scales.

- Divinity
    The measure of Divine blood within a Servant.

B (C): Maui is the son of a goddess. However, due to his trickery and theft of the gods, as well as his eventual demise at one of their hands, his Divinity is reduced to C rank.

Noble Phantasms

Aeiariki ~ The Royal Nooses Which Bind Even the Sun

Rank B+ Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm

Unrealistically sturdy rope woven of coconut fibres and a strand of Maui's sister's hair, with the power to bind and restrain even an incarnation of the Sun. They cannot catch fire, and gain twice the effectiveness against all Solar Deity based Divinity carriers. This Noble Phantasm is descended from Gilgamesh's Enkidu. If the King of Heroes or Enkidu happened to see it, who knows how they would react?

The Fire Goddess Mahuika's Nails ~ Bringing Fire to Man

Rank A+ Anti-Army Noble Phantasm

Maui tricked his grandmother, Mahuika, the Fire Goddess, into ripping out all her nails. These nails have the power to set any substance alight with a fire. They can also be used to rekindle any blaze, which allows for wonderful munchkinning power when combined with the largest nail. The first nineteen are equivalent to very high-level fire magecrafts with no aria (for example: Rin Tohsaka's gems) and can also be used for their Prana. The last and largest nail, from Mahuika's left big toe, has the power to incinerate an area the size of an island, but can be extinguished through mundane means. "Give water to me to put the fire out that is pursuing me!" is the Aria to remove the fire. Torrents of rain pour out of the clouds and flood the land.

The Canoe that Pulls Up Islands

Rank D Support Noble Phantasm

A simple wooden canoe with two outriggers. Its true power cannot be used due to being currently active already as the South Island of New Zealand, which, when Maui is summoned, experiences a sudden explosion in the number of Phantasmal Beasts and, if Maui is on it, grants him Presence Concealment Rank B, Independent Action Rank B, and a one Rank boost to his Agilty and Endurance conditional on his remaining on the island.

When Maui is summoned, South Island ~ The Island of Maui's Canoe is immediately overlaid on the South Island of New Zealand, applying effects to the island. It is an effect akin to a Reality Marble. However, instead of overwriting the World with one's Inner World, it pulls the past state of the World into the present. It can only be activated on the South Island of New Zealand, making it unsuitable for use in any other area. South Island ~ The Island of Maui's Canoe is recognized as part of the World, so the world supports it without any Prana drain on Maui's part.

The canoe, or The Canoe That Pulls Up Islands, can be summoned anywhere. Maui always appears to be in this canoe, whether or not he actually is. This canoe has the strength to pull islands off the ocean bottom, as well as incredible speed and maneuverability in the water.
    Last edited by Asdfghl; December 31st, 2012 at 09:32 PM.

Blog Entries
    *snip*
    You don't have to give him all his NPs. The Canoe must stay, while Alae's Gift and Mahuika's Nail can be merged. Nice take on the Noose.

Well, as i had promised the other day, here's my Indo-Javanese Caster, Parashurama a.k.a. Mega-Shirou. Some say that he isn't really dead. Some say he has more swords than he has hair on his body. All we know is, he's called THE AXE.

Why Caster, you'd ask? Because it's too damn hard to pin him into a particular Knight class. He ostensibly has so many astras and weapons at his disposal, that it would take a Pashupatastra (the ultimate of the ultimate astra, a personal belonging of Shiva whose use is granted only to two people: Bhisma and Arjuna) to put him to sleep. Let that sink for a moment: THE strongest weapon in this world will only cause him to sleep. Of course, after i read up on his Wiki, he's really a Berserker at heart (killing authorities just scream ANARCHY to me), but he is also relatively sane throughout his life. He also have extensive knowledge of the Vedas and such (being a brahmin by birth), which puts him into Caster territory. The only classes that he doesn't qualify are Assassin and Rider, and even his disqualification to Rider is my judgement call; he has a story linking him to a golden chariot but that detail of the story is pretty weak. So for this intent, i chose him as a Caster. With swords. The same way that Olivie is a Caster who relies on her fists to battle. This guy is Ancient India's Chuck Norris so yeah, expect lots of CHEESE.
    =========================

Parashurama
    "When I'm done, there shall be no Kshatriya left on the face of the earth, twenty-one times over!"

Image (c) molee @ Deviantart

The Rama of The Axe, Vanquisher of Kshatriya.
    Born as the last son of Jamadagni, Parashurama is known as a pious and straight-laced youth. From the outset, he has been marked as the avatar of Vishnu, and is subjected to various epic tasks. The first among these, is where Jamadagni would ask Parashurama to execute his own mother Renuka because she has committed adultery with a Kshatriya man. his older siblings all failed, and were turned into stone by the furious Jamadagni. Parashurama complies, but asked his father for a boon afterwards. Jamadagni, moved by his son's piety, agrees. After the execution was done, Parashurama uses the boon to revive his mother; Jamadagni in turn, returns Parashurama's siblings from petrification. Little had Jamadagni know, this episode will forever shape his son as a hater of members of the Kshatriya caste...

Possible Class: All classes except Rider & Assassin (skills & stats only given for Caster)
    Master: ???

Parameters:
    * Alignment: Neutral
    * Noble Phantasm: EX
    * Strength: B
    * Endurance: C
    * Agility: B
    * Mana: A
    * Luck: D

Class Skills:

* Territory Creation A+
    (Caster-specific class skill)
    This reflects the skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. At this rank, creation of a "Temple", which is superior to a "Workshop", becomes possible.

* Item Construction -
    (Caster-specific class skill)
    This represents the skill to manufacture magical items. At the cost of the acquisition of the summoning ability by means of a Noble Phantasm, the "Item Construction" skill is lost to Parashurama.

Personal skills:

* Eternal Arms Mastership A++
    This skill prevents degradation of fighting skills when under the effect of mental hindrance. At this rank, Parashurama's mastership of combat arts has reached the point of being said to be unrivaled. By complete merging of mind, body and technique, it is possible to make use of full fighting skills even when under the influence of any sort of mental hindrance.

* High-speed Divine Words A
    This is the power to activate Thaumaturgy without the use of Magic Circuits. The language of the Age of Gods, back when words played a heavy role in spellcasting. As such, it is power long lost by modern magi. With this rank, Parashurama can cast High-Thaumaturgy-level Magecraft at the speed of Single-Action spells.

* Saint N/A
    This skill indicates one as being acknowledged as a saint. When summoned as a Servant, Parashurama may select one ability from "raising the effectiveness of sacraments", "automatic HP recovery", "Equivalent to 1 Rank-Up to Charisma" and "production of a holy shroud is possible".

Noble Phantasms:

* Ananta Sastragara [The Infinite Armory of The Gods]
    Support
    Target: Self (summoning)
    Parashurama's main Noble Phantasm, and one of the most versatile NP in application. He can call up almost all armaments (weapons, shields, mantras, and Conceptual Armaments, to name a few) from the Vedic Times (roughly, the middle part of The Age of Gods), in full power and with all of their legends. Parasurama's favorite weapon is Parashu, which is the axe granted by him by Vishnu himself. Having all of those armaments mean that Parashurama is also proficient of wielding and countering all of them. Hurtling the weapons out a la GoB is not possible due to his warrior's pride, and disdain of such crude tactics.
    There is only one Vedic armament that Parashurama could not call from this NP: Pashupatastra, Shiva's personal weapon. The other downside is probably its large (but not unmanageable) prana cost. Also, to call upon the weapons one normally has to chant its true name and various puja to appease the gods into granting the use of such weapon, but Parashurama's High-speed Divine Words nullifies most of this requirement and reduces the summoning time immensely.
    Parashurama's summoning as a Caster gets him a unique versatility in using Ananta Sastragara. In this class, he can summon all of the Vedic arms he has knowledge of, no matter the kind. In The Knight Classes, Parashurama would have a higher stats overall but he could only call upon specific classes of weapons (swords for Saber, bows and projectiles for Archer, lances and javelins for Lancer) as well as losing the High-speed Divine Words skill (except in relation of summoning the weapons; he can still summon any weapon from inside the NP as an equivalent of move action). As a Berserker, his stats will be the highest due to Mad Enhancement, but he will be restricted to Parashu alone; He would also lose the High-speed Divine Words and Saint skills.

* Samantapancaka Kurukshetra [The Hallowed Ground Where Battle is Joined]
    Reality Marble
    Target: Area
    Can only be invoked if Parashurama is summoned into the Caster class
    Parashurama's ultimate Noble Phantasm. A Reality Marble that imposes the status of Parashurama's Temple to an immensely large area. To use of this phantasm, Parashurama must declare the use of it and then evoke in from the centre of his Temple. The combatants of the current Holy Grail War (meaning all the other masters and Servants) and Parashurama is then instantly transported to a great field ringed by five pools of blood.
    In this Reality Marble, the conditions is always favorable for battle. Prior injuries (bar curses, e.g. Gae Buidhe's injury) is healed upon entering, and those who are exhausted is filled with energy for the last battle with Parashurama. Of course, being in his own Temple, Parashurama held higher ground but he is known to be a fair man who does enough to defeat his adversary.
    As the battle goes on, the adversary may surrender at any time. If s/he choose to do so, Parashurama will cease his attacks on that particular Servant, but the Servant will vanish immediately as if sent straight back to the Throne of Heroes. Fighting one-on-one is not enforced by Parashurama, but he greatly disdains cowards who attacks en masse or backstabs. Should that happen, Parashurama will surely bring down his full wrath and ability (which is said to have killed all the kings and nobles in the world twenty-one times over) on the belligerents. Servants who wish to duel among themselves within this NP will be allowed (with the same rule regarding surrendering), and Parashurama might act as a referee in such a fight. Another victory condition is to force unconsciousness upon the enemy, but this is considered to be exceedingly rare.
    Last edited by Gunbazca; November 19th, 2012 at 11:17 PM.

"MONGLERS!" - Gilgamesh, last words

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunbazca View Post
    Aren't Semar considered a god, as in Narada himself? Or he's a mere child of Narada? He could work as a Caster.
    Crap, I mostly remember his humorous purpose I kept forgetting he's basically a deity.

Speaking of which, I didn't have a chance to ask before why is your Ghatotkaca a Berserker? Shouldn't a Caster be more fitting considering his magical powers?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
    Crap, I mostly remember his humorous purpose I kept forgetting he's basically a deity.

Speaking of which, I didn't have a chance to ask before why is your Ghatotkaca a Berserker? Shouldn't a Caster be more fitting considering his magical powers?
    Konta's sheath in Gatot's belly. Eksukyaribaa's sheath in Shirou's belly. flash.wav

But really, he could ostensibly function as a Caster. I only don't really know about how the extent of his Asuramega powers go, so i focused on his berserking-like aspect and his awesome wire-muscles-iron-bones thing.

Semar's divine lineage is even more direct than Kresna (essentially he's Batara Guru's uncle), I think even if i'll stat him sometimes he'll get a very, very high Divinity for sure.

I... didn't mean it like that.
    I mean, I meant it like that, in that context, but not with those connotations.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. If it's consensual.
    I mean-

Okay, pay no attention to the above and just criticize this Servant Sheet instead.

Maui Tikitiki
    You do realize you set yourself up for that the moment you advocated tying up a naked woman and waving her around as some sort of weapon, right?

As for Maui, he sounds familiar. Wasn't there another profile on him earlier in this thread? I liked the fire nails though (its like the NP version of Rin's gems except just for fire), and the shout-out to Enkidu with the rope made from his sister's hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunbazca View Post
    Parashurama
    Poor, poor Assassins! As if the Grail War set-up weren't already against them from the start, the one Servant Class they might be able to defeat in direct combat, Caster, has this monster as its representative and he takes personal offense to their way of fighting as well!

Blog Entries
    Well, to be fair, if the Assassin presented him/herself to Parashurama and THEN went backstab-a-Rama in a fight with him, he won't mind. If he is in a fight and then the Assassin want backstab-a-rama on him, now that's a reason for him to flip. Parashurama's basically a decent man, does penances, and other peaceful brahmin stuff. He only became the personification of ANARCHYRAEG after the princes of king Kartavirya Arjuna killed his father Jamadagni in relatiation of Parashurama killing Kartavirya Arjuna. Earlier, the king (which is a Kshatriya caste, if you knew the caste system) forcibly took the sacred cow Jamadagni possessed, and after that all hell broke loose. What with slaying the world's nobility/Kshatriya 21 times over.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
    You do realize you set yourself up for that the moment you advocated tying up a naked woman and waving her around as some sort of weapon, right?

As for Maui, he sounds familiar. Wasn't there another profile on him earlier in this thread? I liked the fire nails though (its like the NP version of Rin's gems except just for fire), and the shout-out to Enkidu with the rope made from his sister's hair.
    I just checked, and it looks like there was. I haven't looked at it, though. The Fire Nails as Rin's Gems was exactly what I was going for.

Also, I added some stuff.

Blog Entries

Pandora

Class: Avenger
    Titles: Anesidora (“She Who Sends Up Gifts [From Below]”)
    **True Name: Pandora
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Background/History:
    Spoiler:
    Molded out of the earth and water by Hephaestus by order of Zeus, she was intended to be a punishment upon man for Prometheus’ gift of fire. The Olympians granted her a wide variety of gifts: Athena clothed her, Aphrodite taught her grace and charm, Hermes gave her shamelessness and persuasive speech, and lesser goddesses gave her necklace and garland. Above all else she was given curiosity. This was where she got her name, the “all-gifted”.

She was offered to Prometheus’ brother Epimetheus, one of the few Titans allowed to freely move across the earth, as a bride, with the infamous “Pandora’s Box” (really a pithos, or large jar) placed in a room in his home. Pandora was told to never open it, by both Epimetheus and by Zeus, but her very nature contradicted this order.

The compelling curiosity led her to opening the “Box” one day while Epimetheus was out. Once the lid was cracked open, spirits of evil, of disease, of pain, of suffering - at least a full centurion - rushed upward and outward, escaping. They rushed around her, thanking and cursing her at all once, both verbally and literally - it could be said her mind and soul were corrupted.

Epimetheus returned to find her sitting on the ground of the room, near-empty jar clutched like a beloved and wounded child. Her presence had become like that of Erebus and his spawn - a hated and feared existence, but within the jar was blind Elpis, “hope”. The damage was done, and the evils within were upon the earth and humanity.

Both Pandora and Epimetheus fell into despair, waiting for Elpis to finally leave the jar; Epimetheus for her sake alone, and Pandora for redemption. Both died at the end of the Age of Gods, waiting on Elpis to leave the jar.

Strength: C (D)
    Endurance: D
    Agility: D
    Mana: E
    Luck: C

Noble Phantasm: EX

Class Skills - N/A

Personal Skills

Independent Action is the ability to remain independent even when rejecting the prana supply from the Master.
    **A - Can remain in this world for a week even after losing his Master. However, to use Noble Phantasms of great prana consumption, back up from the Master is necessary.

Instinct is the power to "feel" the most favorable developments for oneself during battle.
    **A - Refined sixth sense is now close to true precognition. Bonus effect of reducing by half the penalties caused by obstructed vision and hearing.

Innocent Monster is the name of the monster that had his past and way of being distorted because of the image that was born from his behavior in the previous life. Both abilities and appearance were transformed. Incidentally, this equipment (Skill) cannot be removed.
    **B – Description N/A

Natural Body is the possession of a perfect body as a living being from birth. The owner of this Skill is treated as if her STR is always Rank-Up.
    **EX: Even without training, her body shape doesn't change no matter how much calories she intakes. At this rank, effects similar to Mystic Eyes of Charm and Mystic Face are active.

Noble Phantasm

**“Pandora’s Box” - All Evils and Diseases of the World
    Type: Unknown

The accursed vessel, long-since altered from the jar it had been, has been molded into a form more suited as a bringer of evil, disease, pain, and suffering. Instead of just a jar or box, it is a blood-stained marble coffin that Avenger is forever chained to, that seems to constantly rattle with shrieks, howls, and growls.

Avenger is able to use it as a barrier or shield, at the cost of a chain breaking for each strike taken. True terrors are unleashed when all chains are broken, and the lid opened. The evils target all nearby humans, especially Avenger’s Master and Avenger herself.

These evils make an assault on body, mind, and soul that seeks to corrupt and break those touched by their influence. Madness is assured for those of weaker will, but real physical pain and disease are also held within - Servants may be effected, but are not intentionally targeted.
    -Note: The only way for this to be truly stopped is for Avenger and her Master to be killed or destroyed; destroying the “Box” itself etches the concept of “All Evils and Diseases” onto the Grail.

**Eλπίς – The Blind Hope
    Type: Support

The pseudo lesser goddess that is within “Pandora’s Box”, blind Elpis is a miserable existence. Pure in a way incomprehensible to mankind, the centurion of evils must leave the “Box” before she may appear or “awaken”.

As a Noble Phantasm, Elpis is both a blessing and curse upon Avenger and Avenger’s Master. It pushes back the corrupting influence of the Evils for them both, and heals them of injury and pain, but causes them both grief bordering on a madness of its own.

xxxxxxx

Not entirely sure how well I did on describing the NPs, but I think I did decently enough on the rest. XP
    Last edited by Lycodrake; November 20th, 2012 at 04:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

黒いスサノヲ, Black Susano'oh IhaxlikeNoob's Avatar
    Man... that is one self-destructing NP...
    NASUVERSE STAMPEDE!!!

Blog Entries
    Natural body?

Stupid sexy emo pandora

Blog Entries
    Welp, we need to do a sync'ed kill on this one. One Gae Bulg to Avenger's heart, and one sniper bullet to the Master's head.