Endurance- E
    Agility- B
    Mana- C
    Luck- A
    Noble Phantasm- C

Dislikes: Bears
    Natural Enemy: Bears

Class Skills:

• Presence Concealment (D) - Skill to conceal one's figure. This rank is suitable for spying. Assassin would qualify for a higher rank, but her temperament naturally conflicts with this skill's nature. Any hostile action will immediately nullify the effects of this skill.

Personal Skills:

• Home Wrecker (B+) - Ability to infiltrate protected territories and disable defenses. When attempting to use this skill Assassin must attempt to perform a LCK check in order to enter unnoticed. Of course, if nobody is at home Assassin will automatically succeed. The nature and composition of any protections she finds within the enemy territory do not matter, once she is inside, a single touch is all that is needed to disable any trap or lock. Due to her character it is unlikely any stronghold she invades will remain undamaged.
    • Evaporation of Sanity (C) - Reason randomly dissipates, making it impossible to keep a clear head. Impulsive and lacking in common sense, a terrible combination that invites mischievous and churlish behavior. As a result of this skill, one is able to feel the the optimal course in battle. comes with a package skill that is usually reserved for monsters and beastkin (Monstrous Strength).
    • Disengage (B+) - Skill to break away from combat. An ability reserved for calculating soldiers or irresponsible cowards. At this rank, battle conditions will be reset to as they were before the match started when this skill is activated.

Noble Phantasm:
    Spoiler:
    Goldilocks and The Three Bears
    A Fool's Happy Ending (Anti-Unit) (C)

The ending to the famous fairytale "Goldilocks and The Three Bears, in which a intruder got away with her crimes with no consequences whatsoever. A foregone conclusion that takes the form of an automatic defense Noble Phantasm. An emulation of the concept "No Justice". This is a trump card that only activates in worst case scenarios. When faced with a life-threatening situation, Assassin and all nearby allies will immediately be relocated to another area within 15KM. Additionally, several Phantasmal Beasts will manifest in the location that was previously occupied. These beasts will indiscriminately attack anything in sight, however if they manage to detect Assassin's presence they will instead focus all attention on her. The appearance and behavior of these creatures seem to be modeled after rabid bears.

Lore:
    Spoiler:
    Assassin's true identity is Goldilocks, the titular heroine from the "Goldilocks and The Three Bears". A free-spirited and selfish young lady who only looks out for her own desires, going as far as taking from others in order to satisfy herself. Yet in the end, instead of being rightfully punished, she escaped. A servant that's always running from consequences, from responsibilities, and from justice.

Her wish is to live luxuriously and without troubles.

Tactics:
    Spoiler:
    1.Scope out the competition and find out where they live.
    2.Break into their house
    3.Invite all your friends and partaaay~
    4.Use Bear Substitution Jutsu when the popo come.
    5.Rinse and Repeat.
    6.Maybe get some character development and learn to not be such a bitch(???)

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    @Red Baron: Pretty good sheet. He's pretty weak, but that's not a bad thing at all. After all ,he is very recent.

@Oswald: Very nice sheet here. Was it really necessary to give him Double Summon for a made-up class? I think you could have just made Incitement and Captivation personal skills. Aside from that, it is a very flavorful and original sheet.

Aside from that, can someone give their feedback on my Phaea sheet ?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sutaa View Post
    Also, I heard there were Hitlers in this thread.
    He's really good. It shows on the sheet that you put a lot of thought into making him. Though Alexcoene already said, but I suggest removing Double Summon too and just putting the two extra class skills you gave him under personal skills. You should be good with 5 personal skills so there's no real reason to give him the Double Summon unless you just like the idea of him being an ''Enchanter'' class Servant?

Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post
    Class: Rider
    Love it. His NPs are low ranked, but that's fitting for Servants from any of the two World Wars. I was going to suggest adding Flying Circus before I read the bit at the bottom so it's k.

Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    If you're going to use racial slurs, at least use the right one.
    It's generally used for any hispanic person and hispanics are pretty much anyone from a spanish speaking country by modern definition.

Don't take it too seriously in any case. I love the Spaniards. Only reason I use spic is because it's a habit of mine due to knowing a spic person I get along with.
    Last edited by Adlet; November 13th, 2016 at 07:14 AM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    Good job.
    I mean, I get most of mine from Danbooru. I couldn't post up the real sources even if I wanted to.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I mean, I get most of mine from Danbooru. I couldn't post up the real sources even if I wanted to.
    What do you mean? Most danbooru posts have a link to the original source in the ''information'' part below the tags on the left. Not all, but a lot of them do.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlet View Post
    What do you mean? Most danbooru posts have a link to the original source in the ''information'' part below the tags on the left. Not all, but a lot of them do.
    I'll have to look out for that in the future. As of now, I'm not quite sure what you're talking about.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'll have to look out for that in the future. As of now, I'm not quite sure what you're talking about.
    Here's a random post I grabbed from the front page

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2541733

Look at the left and scroll down (below the tags), there's an information box.

A link to the source is usually contained here. Though not 100% of the time as I said.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlet View Post
    Here's a random post I grabbed from the front page

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2541733

Look at the left and scroll down (below the tags), there's an information box.

A link to the source is usually contained here. Though not 100% of the time as I said.
    Huh. Thanks for that information. I'll try and keep it in mind in the future.

Blog Entries
    @Goldilocks
    Definitely getting some Reimu vibes here. I can imagine she'd be infuriating to meet, much less own in a HGW.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hermes: Interesting to compare this to my own Agustina Servant from the old thread. Rather amusing to note that your take on her as an Archer is far more wild and aggressive then my Berserker version. Her NP is a rather more simplistic one, whereas I went with something more conceptual to represent her defense of Zaragoza, but it definitely works. The imagery of her just going wild and letting loose with a barrage of Mana-lasers from her cannon is certainly a spectacular one, and it fits your take on her character.

Her personality sounds quite entertaining, and I could imagine all kinds of fun scenarios involving her performing mundane household tasks in a ridiculously over-the-top way (with her Master frantically trying to stop her before she levels the house the surrounding neighborhood the world trying to shoot a housefly). Funny that we both depicted her with a fangirl-style crush on El Cid. Were you inspired by my Agustina sheet, by any chance?

Lastly, I got a kick out of the Black Rock Shooter faceclaim.
    With your Berserker being the less aggressive version it's kinda like Vlad with Extra/Lancer and GO/Berserker.

Yeah, the crush on El Cid was one of the things i remembered from your sheet so I decided to put my own spin on it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    With your Berserker being the less aggressive version it's kinda like Vlad with Extra/Lancer and GO/Berserker.

Yeah, the crush on El Cid was one of the things i remembered from your sheet so I decided to put my own spin on it.
    Glad to know I could inspire you!

Hmm... it'd be interesting to hear how you think she'd get along with my Bernardo Del Carpio, given that while she'd look up to him as an idol he could easily start looking up to her as a mother-figure of sorts, since he more-or-less didn't know any parents in life. Mutual admiration for the win!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sutaa View Post
    Dislikes: Waiting for Phonecalls
    Spoiler:

Boss?

Question that's probably been answered, but what does Bravery do under A+ rank? I mean besides the given.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dionysian_Lumberjack View Post
    Question that's probably been answered, but what does Bravery do under A+ rank? I mean besides the given.
    Bravery grants resistance to mental interference, presumably at a degree varying based on the rank. At some rank (either B or A, I'd have to double-check) it also boosts melee damage.

Is that what you were looking for?

Bravery grants resistance to mental interference, presumably at a degree varying based on the rank. At some rank (either B or A, I'd have to double-check) it also boosts melee damage.

Is that what you were looking for?
    Not really. A+ is Herc levels that grant melee bonus damage, but other than that there isn't any other examples. It's kinda like the opposite on Cu's disengage skill, which is C but has a special ability.

Blog Entries
    Not really. A+ is Herc levels that grant melee bonus damage, but other than that there isn't any other examples. It's kinda like the opposite on Cu's disengage skill, which is C but has a special ability.
    I don't think there is any other information alas. I simply assume that the degree of resistance varies based on the rank, but I can't think of any actual lore to justify that.

Blog Entries
    https://forums.spacebattles.com/thre...ervant.230214/
    These aren't to be taken as word of law, mind you, but they're a good starting place.

I don't think there is any other information alas. I simply assume that the degree of resistance varies based on the rank, but I can't think of any actual lore to justify that.
    Sigh, unfortunately i'm going to have to agree with you. Though that doesn't stop us from doing as we please does it?

- - - Updated - - -

These aren't to be taken as word of law, mind you, but they're a good starting place.
    Oh a fellow Spacebattler!

Blog Entries
    But actually, no

Blog Entries
    Oh a fellow Spacebattler!
    I was debating whether to start posting there or here, and this place is much more lively.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    But actually, no
    Emphasis on starting point. Some skills don't have language governing certain ranks, so if you're stuck at least someone took the time to come up with a standardized system.
    Most of them are fanfic definitions but what isn't around here.

I've been extrapolating these definitions with Nasu's when I need to and no one's had too much of a problem with my skill rankings thus far.