Page 358 of 858 FirstFirst ... 258308348353356357358359360363368408458 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,160 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Commodus: Frick, I'd been planning on doing a sheet of this guy for quite a while and then yours comes along. Thankfully while yours is quite good, it's different enough from how I envisioned Commodus (Archer instead of Berserker, entirely different Skills and NPs) that mine won't look like a knock-off when (if) I get around to writing it up.

As for your sheet itself, Cleander Pugione is an excellently creative NP and his gladiator Skill is quite well fleshed-out as well (honestly better then the analogous Skill I envisioned for my own Commodus). Not too sure about Damnatio Memoriae, though. In my limited knowledge Commodus wasn't the only emperor to be stricken from history. Caligula was too at one point, yet he doesn't have anything of the sort as an NP. Not to mention the effect isn't nearly as interesting conceptually as his first NP (basically Knight Of Honor/Secret Of Pedigree-lite) and you could probably scrap this one without too much of a loss I'd say.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    Thx. You know before I even do it these phanatsms are still good for an assassin right.
    The first was going to be the murder castle, and it was like reality marble which encomses a thousand smaller reality marbles, which each act as an assassin trap that can only work against a servant once, and the second was a phanatsm that is activated upon a servant or any individual figuring his true identity on there own, and places a curse of death that garunteed that servants death before said servant can tell any buddy his identity, and still lingers even if he dies and is based on the fact that even after he died those that were related to him in some way died mysterious deaths.
    Those ideas sound good, but I'd suggest placing some limits on the second one. An absolute death curse with no chance of evasion is too hax (at the very least it should be avoidable through a Luck check).

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    Acatully if only works of they figure out his identity, and he cannot give them any hints, and must make every atte,Lt to concise his idenety for it even to activate. And if ten servant doesn't share his identity with others it won't kill said servant, or at least thats my idea for it, thou I think I'll wait for you to post yours, so that I can get a good idea of what a good Holmes sheet should look like.

You're right about that, Nero and Caligula were both stricken from the record, but I felt like tying all of his NPs into the armament of his gladiator class, as well as having a clear change between having it on and off would make up for it. But I'll probably scrap it.
    I'd be interested to see your Archer version, since I probably won't get around to it myself. I was thinking he'd probably have an Imperial Privilege-like skill but about his renaming of Rome instead, since Berserker Commodus is the version that rejected being the emperor to such a degree.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    Acatully if only works of they figure out his identity, and he cannot give them any hints, and must make every atte,Lt to concise his idenety for it even to activate. And if ten servant doesn't share his identity with others it won't kill said servant, or at least thats my idea for it, thou I think I'll wait for you to post yours, so that I can get a good idea of what a good Holmes sheet should look like.
    The idea of killing an opponent if they find out his identity (but not if he actually tells them outright) is giving me some serious Killer Queen Bites The Dust vibes. Was that your inspiration, out of curiosity?

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Did anybody has opinions on my TT?
    She was quiet hard to make, so i want to know

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

A little bit, but the main inspiration for it, was that the peaple who died were all people who either knew he truly was or were somehow connected to the murder castle, basicly they we witnesses, so it gave me that idea.

Blog Entries

summer!

Its 1:00 am here and i finaly finish my summer sheet! People asked and i just had to do.

Avenger: Boudica(swimsuit)
    Fc:
    Str:C, End:B, Agi:B
    Mna:C, Lck:A, Np:B
    Aligment: chaotic/summer
    Height: 174cm
    Weight: 62kg
    Place of origin: europe
    Armament: tomato sauce, whoopie cushion, fake flower
    Deslike: romans, killjoys
    Talents: pranks(not realy but she tries)
    Natural enemies: nero

Avenger(C): she is the most hated person of the beach! Avenger gains a bonus when people are annoyed and angry at her.

Oblivion correction(D): Avenger gains a bonus when attacking, because she hits when other people forget, however this is the beach and She is trying to have fun, so she may just forget why she was angry.

Self-replenishment(mana)(A): a standart skill of this class, Avenger has a high rank because she realy wants to have fun! getting tired means ending the day and that is no fun at all.

Prankster(C): She is out for revenge, and they will pay! Avenger will percive when people are vunerable and distracted, She also gains a bonus when setting traps and making suprise attacks.
    To be fair, she is not that good in pranks, but she is trying her best!

Battle Continuation(A): she still has her usual persistence. Avenger will keep fighting no matter what, "i want to keep having fun!"

Beach funtime(A): this is summer after all, this time Avenger will focus in what she wants and dont care about others opinions. She gains a bost when enjoying herself, "still, it is a bit selfish, but its not that wrong, right?"

Noble phatasm:
    Swimsuit of Boudica: Swimsuit without promised fanservice(anti-crowd: B+):
    "if it is master, i may not mind giving a peek *wink*"
    This Noble phatasm it is not Actualy Avenger's swimsuit but her own body turn Noble phatasm. While she has the same appearance as always, its the ambient combined with her newfound personality that allows for this.
    She will recive reduced damage from all attacks because enemies will Instinctively hold back, male enemies are more afected, sometimes missing the attack entirely.

Cruise of Boudica: cruise without promised funtime(anti-boredom: C)
    a reality marble in the form of a luxurius cruise ship, the real life MV Boudicca was built in 1973 under the name of "royal viking sky" and was only renamed MV Boudicca in 2005, but it still carries the name of the queen of victory "so its only fair that i get to use it".
    The ship has three restarants and two buffets, it has two show lounges, a pool, a spa, library, café and etc...
    While inside the ship, all of Avenger Skills gain a bonus, also all allies will gain bonus stats in Str and End, a suply of mana and will fell relaxed.
    A extravangant and powerful Noble phatasm, it is not perfect. If there is too many allies benefecting from it, the engine may die leaving everybody in the dark in the middle of the ocean.

Lore:
    "why does she gets to participate and i dont?"
    Avenger is Boudica. While usualy a bright and cheerful person, after being leave out of an event in favor of her biggest rival, she decides to give payback while having fun in the process
    "no more, miss nice gal!"

Personality:
    Avenger is much more impish that usual. while defenily not evil, she will not spare her enemies and might even tease her master! ...but just a little.
    "what are you saying? I have you know i just put tomato sauce in caligula's drink! what? he likes that?"
    while she is more aware of her body, she still can be a little clumsy and dense.
    "master, this guy keeps calling me a MILF, what is that?"
    Last edited by the god of world-0; August 11th, 2017 at 01:01 AM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Okay, that summer Boudica sheet is pretty hilarious/adorable (doing my best to ignore how her stage 1 outfit isn't much more then a swimsuit already...). Though I can't imagine the amount of people who would be pissed off if the Roman-hating Avenger Boudica everyone was hoping for finally arrived only to turn out to be a cutesy swimsuit character.

And, fanservice shenanigans aside, her only NP having absolutely nothing to do with her legend feels a little off. You could at least try to work in something to do with her (summer-ified, of course) sword or chariot as an NP.

Blog Entries
    I may have rushed this sheet a little

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    I may have rushed this sheet a little
    It's silly, but summer Servants are all about silliness so it mostly works.

I've had my eye on making a summer-themed Servant myself sometime but honestly, I have no clue how to come up with Skills that fit the wacky summer theme while staying true to the Servant's legend.

Blog Entries
    Well, i praticaly recive this sheet.

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    I added another np, but it is not that related to boudica's legend (it is not that related to boudica herself to be fair

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    I added another np, but it is not that related to boudica's legend (it is not that related to boudica herself to be fair
    Yeah, that definitely helps flesh her out a bit more.

Giving her a cruise ship named after her as an NP is certainly meme-y, but that's par for the course for swimsuit events. (And in a way, it's not too different from William T. Sherman having a Sherman Tank NP)

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I imagine if she were to meet Nero it'd result in a continuously escalating prank war that'd eventually drag in everyone on the beach until some kind of hilarious disaster wrecks everything. Then somehow Nero and Boudica would end up the only ones left on the beach, Boudica would apologize for accidentally ruining everyone's fun and the two would kiss under the sunset together. Cue nosebleeds from the entire male cast.

Nero wouldn't have any grudge at all though, she'd just play along thinking the whole "prank war" concept is hilarious and end up getting carried away.

Blog Entries
    It may be a little broken

Fate / White Memoria

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Greetings. Servant Ruler at your service. With the two of us- …Y’know what? Let me rephrase that. The name's Saint Symeon, let’s make sure our short-sighted friends won’t die embarrassingly, shall we?”

Source: http://orig03.deviantart.net/00be/f/...ei-d360lnp.jpg

Servant Class: Ruler

Alternate Classes: Caster, Berserker

True Name: Saint Symeon, The Holy Fool

Alignment: Lawful Good(?)

Place of Origin: Syria (4th Century)

Parameters:

Strength - E+
    Endurance - C
    Agility - C
    Mana - A+
    Luck - C
    N.
    Phantasm - A

Info

Height: 159cm

Weight: 47kg

Dislikes: Nosy people, Demons

Talents: Overacting, Gospel

Natural Enemy: "No Fun Allowed" types, Societal norms

Attribute: Man

Traits: Male, Humanoid, Servant

Armament: Rosaries, ...A bag of walnuts?

Catalyst: The "Shroud" of Symeon (his raggedy cloak, washed thoroughly after his death)

Background

Throughout the history of the world, there were numerous saints who performed miraculous feats in the name of the Lord. There was the penitent Magdalene, the pure-hearted Martha, the dragon-slaying George and even the valiant Jeanne.

And then there's Symeon.

The Holy Fool of Emesa, Saint Symeon was an anomaly among the venerated saints of the Catholic Church. Not only did he act completely unbecoming of a holy man, he was the first of ascetics to walk the exact life as the Messiah Jesus Christ - although with subtle changes. Because of his "scandalous" behavior, Symeon was regarded as an madman and a source of frustration and entertainment alike. However, almost nobody was aware of his true nature as an agent of God but after his death.

Initially, Symeon was was but another hermit, spending thirty grueling but bland years in the desert with nothing but his robes and prayers alone. By sheer force of piety and will, he was graced by the Lord and his angels, who granted him gifts of clairvoyance and miracles. However, the Lord had an urgent task for Symeon; to leave for the city of Emesa and save its inhabitants from sin. But knowing the traditional method of preaching will not work, Symeon went for a more unconventional method by playing a role of an madman. With the Lord's approval, the former hermit travelled to Emesa, determined to redeem the city's populace.

Upon arriving at Emesa, Symeon quickly became the city's worst nightmare. Dragging a dead dog by his waist, the mad saint made an amazing first impression by flipping the tables of a pastry shop, before running into the church to snuff out candles and pelt women with nuts. Since then, Symeon took the role of the scandalous madman and ran with it; he ate and drank excessively during days of fasting, ran naked down the streets, "went out" with prostitutes, and occasionally defacated in public. Predictably, he was shunned as an outcast, and was harassed and beaten daily. Appalled by the walking scandal before them, the citizens began to live more justly, and even began to gather into the churches just to avoid the mad saint.

While Symeon was a madman to the general public, he was a godsend to a selected few. Under the cover of the night, Symeon performed miracles and helped those in need. He cured the sick, fed the hungry and fought off demons. There was one anecdote about how he turned a poor merchant's vinegar into wine, and the merchant's fortune was turned once he opened a tavern instead. And with the people he helped, all of them converted to Christianity and promised to live a life of virtue. Combined with the his madman's guise and inventiveness, he eventually stopped Emesa's citizens from sinning entirely.

His deeds weren't recognized until his death in 570, in which he was buried along with the homeless and the poor. But as they carried his body, it was said that a heavenly choir was heard. Once his body was laid to rest, words of his deeds were spread, of how he cured the sick, saved the poor, and reformed nonbelievers, prostitutes, abusers and troublemakers alike. Although his methods were often bizarre, Symeon was remembered in Emesa for his secret kindness and perseverance.

Personal Traits

Differing from his Caster and Berserker counterparts, Ruler!Symeon is neither the Madman or the Secret Healer, but "The Fool with his Sainthood realized."

A pious and altruistic man, he believes leading a life free of desires and showing compassion to others is the pinnacle of a virtuous existence. Because of his sainthood is accentuated as Ruler, Symeon is more openly charitable than his other incarnations; he'll help the poor, heal the sick and will even curse-I mean teach troublemakers a lesson. He is a champion of the poor, and will admonish his Master if they don't leave at least five dollars to every beggar they come across.

As one who achieved Apatheia, there is little that fazes the mad saint. Possessing an even mind, he cannot be overwhelmed by emotions or pain. Because of this, It is impossible for him to be angered or disappointed, in which he'll reply towards any sorts of failure or success with, "Well, that was expected." This is not to be mistaken for a lack of emotions, but merely the balance of elation and depression. One can say this is his reason of being applicable for the Ruler class, as an even mind is important for an impartial judge.

Oddly, Symeon possessed a shrewd mindset unbecoming of a simple ascetic. Like how he convinced the entire city of Emesa of his madness, he is adept in fooling others into believing what he wants them to believe. Although not as effective due to his saintly vibe, Symeon will brush up his classic "Fool act" if it will put him at an advantage in using others. This would be his preferred method to deal with anomalies in a Grail War, in which he would simply say a few words and guide the participants to where he wanted them. Despite his uncanny talent, Symeon would likely only use people to ensure a positive outcome for humanity, even when a select few may be worse off.

To his Master, Symeon would be more of a "Quirky Mentor," in which the latter would impart wisdom and virtues in extremely roundabout ways. This may result in the mad saint dragging his Master around to do various oddjobs and social services whie he recounts his deeds as the madman of Emesa. In the end of the Grail War, the Master will leave with important life lessons and values on living an virtuous life... probably.

Befitting of a Ruler, there is no point for Symeon to wish anything from the Grail. He fulfilled his tasked that was given by God, and he is content with that. Even though it is his responsibility as Ruler to mediate the Grail War, Symeon would most likely let the fighters do whatever they want; as long there's the concept of the War is protected, he would care less. Instead, Symeon would take it upon himself to help those in need of guidance or a miracle - Heroic Spirit or not, Symeon is still a saint. If the mad saint deems someone too dangerous to obtain the Grail, however, he will take action and have them removed from the roster, whether by manipulation or straight-out combat.

Extras:

(Although it is unnecessary and ultimately pointless, Symeon would occasionally partake in unsaintly activities like drinking or smoking. The reasoning behind this behavior is unknown, but speculations include old habits die hard, or that he secretly yearns for some sort of reaction. Both are true, as this stems from his time when he acted as a madman; although he has no need to continue, Symeon supposed that doing these "scandalous" acts and seeing others' reactions was kind of funny.)

(Despite his enlightened-like state of mind, he secretly likes to provoke or mess with others through (mostly harmless) pranks and other forms of trickery. Combined with his ability to easily manipulate others, it's easy to see why he fooled an entire city. Because of this, it's entirely possible for him to understand a certain mad monk from the Far East...)

(Even as Ruler, Symeon still has a fondness for casting ailments upon others. While they are not as severe as losing eyesight, seeing people fumbling around still amuses him to no end.)

Craft Essence/Relations

Constant, Half-Dead Companion

A lone life of a savior is hard one indeed.

A beggar lay face down on the streets, bruised and Half-conscious.

Within his hands clutched a crude cross made of bones. Fashioned from the corpse of the dog he dragged through the city gates, its remains was constantly by the beggar's side. Although it holds no special powers, it was precious item that he clung to desperately during these moments. It was a reminder of his goals; to mock the wise with the dull, overpower the strong with the weak - to show even a pariah can save thousands.

"...Just how does 'He' do it?"

Slowly, the beggar stood up. He fastened the cross to his waist and limped along. The night is young, and there is work to be done.

---

Relations to Other Servants:

St. Martha: A fellow saintess. However, the two couldn't possibly be any more different from the other. Once Symeon is aware that Martha has a cruder side, the mad saint would always go into his madman act just to rile her up. While Symeon denies it, it's clear he's doing it just for kicks.

Merlin: The two would be friends, or something close to it. Both shared a love for humanity, but cannot become anything more but its distant supporters. The mad saint would likely go along with Merlin's schemes for no other reason but for fun. However, neither are safe from each other's pranks. But with Clairvoyance to his advantage, Merlin would usually avoid Symeon's jests. Strangely, the Magus never really messed with Symeon's dreams...
    "He stopped intruding after I punched him out of the last one."

Mephistopheles: "Haven't seen a demon for quite a while. Hmmm, guess I'll have brush up the old fisticuffs after all..."

Amakusa Shirou(When Master Asks): "That Half-baked Saint? His intentions are pure, I can say that much; but my, my, are his methods rotten to the core. Be careful around that man, Master; unlike me, he'll create stepping stones out of you and me to fulfill that foolish wish of his."

Skills

Class Skills:

God's Resolution - A
    A Class Skill of the Ruler class and is the privilege of the Ruler presiding over the Holy Grail War. Each Ruler is granted two Command Spells for each Servant that participates in the Holy Grail War. However, Symeon cannot re-purpose the existing Command Spells of others.

Magic Resistance - A
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the developed Resistance that merely rejects magical energy, this Skill cancels the spells altogether.

Symeon’s thirty years of ascetic practices in the desert finally paid off. Under the effects of Apatheia (See Noble Phantasms for more info), he is able to cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, Symeon is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title him as a'Magus Killer'. However, he is still vulnerable to the Church's Sacraments.

True Name Discernment - B
    Status information such as one's identity, Skills and Parameters are automatically revealed when directly encountering a Servant. If summoned as a Ruler, during a direct encounter, a Servant's true name and entire status information will be automatically revealed. In regards to Servants with concealment abilities (like Assassins), a Luck check is required.

Personal Skills:

Mental Pollution (False) - D
    A Skill that makes it possible to shut out any mental interference due to faking a distorted mentality. However, at the same time it becomes impossible to come to an understanding with individuals that do not possess an equivalent rank of Mental Pollution. Because it is a False version of the Skill, the user is unable to understand those who possessed the True version. Additionally, the user of the Skill can activate it at will.

Beacause of his saintly nature being revealed as Ruler, his madman act is much less effective when compared to his Caster and Berserker counterparts. However, he is still able play dumb to a certain degree.

Spurred on by the Lord himself, Symeon adopted a persona of an madman to help the people of Emesa repent for their sins. To list a few of his deeds, he gorged on meat and wine instead of fasting, pelted women with nuts, and ran around naked down the streets. As a result, he was shunned, humiliated and was beaten half to death many times over. It was after his death did the people finally recognize both his holy nature and altruistic deeds.

Miracle - C+
    The ability to make the impossible possible. Although it shares similarities with the Skill Pioneer of the Stars, it is different in what can be applied to. Aside from reviving the dead or curing the ill, miracles can also come in forms of divine punishments not unlike the plagues called upon by Moses. Grants bonuses should Symeon place negative ailments or curses upon others.

After three decades of ascetic practices, Symeon was given various gifts by God - with creating miracles being one of them. But during his stay in Emesa, the mad saint afflicted others with various ailments as often as he cures them. To name a few, he made a group of harassers cross-eyed, blinded a man with leucoma, and even cast silence upon those who talked too much. However, even curses can be seen as blessings; the cross-eyed harassers abstained from “debauchery,” the blinded man was cured of his ailments after Symeon applied garlic and vinegar, and he silenced the nosy to prevent others from knowing his holy mission.

Despite his preference for casting ailments upon others, Symeon did actually heal and helped those in need. He revived dead animals, cured the sick, and even fought off numerous demons and other evil spirits without the assistance of Sacraments. One popular anecdote was that Symeon once punched a possessed youth in the face so hard that the demon possessing the former was sent flying out of the body.

Saint - B
    Skill indicating the user being acknowledged as a saint. When summoned as a Servant, the ability of a saint is selected one among "Raising the Effectiveness of Sacraments", "Automatic HP Recovery", "1 Rank-Up to Charisma" and "Production of a Holy Shroud is Possible".

Symeon possessed "Automatic HP Recovery,”as he endured the daily beatings of angry mobs and petty harassers alike. If he wasn't getting beaten up on a daily basis, he would be successfully fighting off demons with his fists. Not only was Symeon venerated by the Eastern Orthodox Church and the Roman Catholic Church, he was the first of the Yurodivy, the Eastern Christian practices of being a “Fool for Christ.” Especially popular in Russia.

Noble Phantasms

Apatheia
    My Being is Above All Evils

Anti-Unit (Self)

Symeon’s primary Noble Phantasm, based after the saint’s privilege to partake in countless acts unbecoming of a holy man while remaining pure of body and soul. This isn’t one of God’s gifts, but an ability tempered through decades of living an ascetic lifestyle. After thirty years of prayers and eating next to nothing, it was said that he entered a special state akin to the Buddhist enlightenment, where “he suffers from neither the elements, ailments or passions of any sort, seemingly exceeding the limits of human nature.” Although the name of the Noble Phantasm is of Greek origins, its definition "Without Suffering/Passion" makes it a fitting title.

The Noble Phantasm is constantly active, and allows Symeon to deny all sins that encroaches upon him. When anyone attempts to attack or harm Symeon, the attack will be “denied” - the damage rendered irrelevant by Apatheia.The wound will still exist, but no actual damage is done to the mad saint's Spiritual Core. Even if a spear pierces his heart, or a sword rammed through his stomach - no blood will flow should Apatheia denies the attack. Even if one dismembers Symeon, the detached limb can be put back without issue. Anything other than physical attacks will be automatically nullified; poisons will not work, curses will be dispelled, illusions are ineffective and so on.

However, Symeon isn’t completely invincible. The only reason he manages to negate attacks is because they were made with the intent to kill, making it a “sinful” act. So assuming the opponent strikes without ill intent or have no thought process whatsoever, then Apatheia will not defend the mad saint. Because of this loophole, it’s entirely possible to kill Symeon by accident; assuming if the attack wasn’t intended for the mad saint, that is. Additionally, any Saints or opponents possessing high Divinity are able to bypass Apatheia,for they are above concepts such as “sin.” Those with a inhuman sense of morality can also bypass Apatheia, as their values cannot be identified under human values.

Honestly, it’s best to not attack Symeon at all; it’s rude to hit a hobo, you know?

Altaqlid Almuqadas
    The Lives of the Savior and Fool are Blurred

Anti-Unit (Self)

A highly unusual Noble Phantasm, as it isn't any feat but the crystallization of Symeon’s entire life. If observed closely, one can see striking similarities between the life of Jesus Christ and Symeon. For instance, both left “their seclusion in the desert” and went into the city to save people from their sins; both banished demons, cured the suffering, inflicted spell-like miracles, fed the masses and disrupted a center of worship by flipping a table. Even both were recognized for their holy nature after death. Although Symeon’s life may be seen as a poor parody to Christ’s, both left quite an impression upon the people they encountered.

Upon calling the True Name of the Noble Phantasm, Symeon briefly borrows the “mantle” of the Messiah. For a brief flicker, the mad saint becomes a totally different person; his torn robes becomes clean cloth, his thin frame transforms to peak condition, and his scraggly appearance becomes clean-shaven. After the quick transformation, Symeon actually look like a Holy Man. But this image disappears as quickly as it appeared, as if it were a trick of the light.

Within that small timeframe, Altaqlid Almuqadas does grant Symeon a single change to his abilities. Changes the mad saint can harness includes the increase of his Miracle Skill to A-rank, the acquisition of Charisma at A-rank, the production of the Holy Chalice or the Shroud of Turin, and the possession of a Noble Phantasm-like ability to resummon himself from the Throne of Heroes after death; mimicking the Messiah's resurrection.

While Symeon is able to reproduce the legendary aspects of the Messiah, most of them are... altered due to his nature as the Holy Fool. The Miracle boost can only create extremely roundabout solutions to problems, referencing Symeon's usual antics as he helped Emesa's citizens. Those under Symeon's Charisma will be unable to speak his True Name, akin to how the mad Saint silenced those he healed to prevent them from revealing his nature. ...Meanwhile, the Holy Chalice just turns anything it touches into wine, whether it be blood or water. Strangely, the Shroud retains its ability to heal.

Because Symeon's emulation of Christ is limited, Altaqlid Almuqadas only allows the mad saint to possess one ability at a time. With the exception of the production of holy relics, all the abilities can only last twelve minutes at maximum. Afterwards, the ability will disappear and Altaqlid Almuqadas cannot be used for three days. As such, Symeon must choose his abilities carefully.

Notes:

This man is proof that God has a sense of humor
    Last edited by SleepMode; August 11th, 2017 at 04:32 AM. Reason: Accidentally posted twice
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I say this is one of those sheets that the character itself is more endearing to read than its NPs. Something that I admittedly try to make, but no avail.

Also good job for the whole Christ's parallel thingy. That is not something you can just able to write by reading his bio, it needed the general knowledge of knowing other character history.

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Now that I'm halfway done with the Chiyou Arc, I guess it's a good time to take a break for a while; recharge batteries to go all out on the second half. For now, something different.

Way Too Hot
    Chaldea’s favorite hotspot, the tavern maid café, Maid in Heaven, was coming into shape in a new location. Its manager and sole employee, the goddess Šiduri, watched the wooden structure rise from the hot sands with solemnity fitting her divine status. It appeared she, too, had undergone changes to her Saint Graph to accordance to the arrival of summer and their new location. The energetic, fiery redhead was now a cool-looking, black-haired beauty, with small eyes that bore closer resemblance to a certain other Šiduri he, the Master of Chaldea, once had the pleasure to meet.

Enjoying a comfortable silence by her side and the cool sea breeze on his exposed chest, the Master in swimming trunks thought she made for an interesting and somewhat refreshing contrast to the other Servants, whose reaction to the arrival of Summer was usually a little too hot-blooded—wait. The cool beauty was about to do something, cupping her hands around her mouth.

“Summer! EDI—TIOOOOOOOOOOOONNN!”

“Oh God, the narrator spoke too early.”

“Master!” The now black-haired Archmaid addressed her summoner, all traces of her earlier coolness now completely gone. Her dark eyes blazed with a comical flame.

“The building is ready! Yes! Maid in Heaven: Summer! EDI—TIOOOOOOOOOOOONNN! Is open for business!”

“Why,” murmured the young man while rubbing his aching ear.

“What ails you, Master? Let this Šiduri tend to all your needs.”

“Why are you even here? How did you even make it here? I’m pretty sure I didn’t bring you here.”

“You hurt me so, Master!” A melodramatic grasping of her chest over her heart. “I was not here last Summer; there was no way I was going to miss this! If it’s Summer, you think the beach! If you think beach, then you also think beach stalls! And if you think beach stalls, there’s gotta be MAIDS!”

“Since when!?”

“Also, I heard some second-rate Saberface is moving on my spot, and that! Cannot! STAND!”

“Seriously.”

“Also, Merlin’s complaining that you work him too hard, so he went back to Avalon for the holidays.”

“The heck!?”

“So, I’m taking the ‘overpowered supporter’ spot ‘til he comes back!”

“Thank you very much, Šiduri-sama!”

“Ehen~” But her preening did not last long, because she noticed two almost identical figures approaching the yet-unopened stall.

“YOU!” She yelled before closing the distance to the pair with a wild and powerful leap…and landing right through the stall’s ceiling to crash on the front porch.

“Damn it, my stall!” Šiduri wailed at the unfairness of the world for a moment, before refocusing her attention on the most immediate issue. “No, wait, YOU! You pretentious Saberfaces, know who the one and true King of the Beach is!”

“Hum, King of the Beach…” Artoria Archer mused for a moment before nodding to herself. “It is a fine name. I will gladly accept it.”

Maid Alter nodded in agreement, while Šiduri went red in the face with indignation.

“Like hell it’s for you! That’s it, no yakisoba for you today!”

“For whom!?” Two alarmed Artorias quickly inquired, naturally pointing at each other.

“Both of you! ALL OF YOU! Godddamned Saberfaces, you all eat too much!”

“Noooooooo! My Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!”

“King Arthur has no pride!” retorted the Master of Chaldea at the sight of two Artorias groveling at the feet of the Archmaid.

“Damn right I’m your king. And you better remember it!”

The Master could only feel glad Agravain was not around to see this.

“So, what’s with the image change?” The Master asked between sips of pińa colada. Šiduri, too, was all but sprawled on a long chair, all the while Maid Alter handled the business. Šiduri called it “training”, but everybody else knew it was petty revenge.

“This isn’t my real appearance, you know,” replied the Archmaid in a somewhat cold tone. “Neither was the appearance in which you originally summoned me. And do you think Artemis really looks like that?”

“Um, yeah, I guess goddesses are like that—”

“If you didn’t know already, the Šiduri you met in Uruk wasn’t the real me, either.”

The sounds of Servants engaged in all sorts of antics around them disappeared. The young man could only hear the suction sounds of Šiduri finishing her soda through her straw. The goddess had delivered a shocker with the same offhanded tone one would use to tell the time.

“And I guess when I became a Lahmu, I just looked like a Lahmu.”

Noticing the lack of a retort, Šiduri turned her gaze towards her Master, only to see a face that made her own show unmitigated displease.

“That fearful face is unbecoming, Master. You look like a child, afraid of the monster in the closet.”

“But…”

“But nothing. More important, would you look at that?”

It was easy to tell what Šiduri referred to. She was pointing at the laughing lunatic seemingly skating on open waters.

“Uwahahahahaha! Henceforth Rome shall rule the waves! Glittering! Radiant! Umu! Truly, this glittering blue sea makes for the most fitting stage, worthy of an emperor! My cerulean reign begins here!”

Šiduri frowned. “Wait, is that Nero? And here I thought it was yet another nonsense Artoria…”

“Ah, um, yeah, looks like she’s a Caster now.”

“A Caster! What the hell…” The Maid squinted to apparently get a better look of the small figure in the distance. “…that’s a goddamn battleship. That means she is weak to air attack! Zuikaku! Zu-i-ka-ku! Damn it, where’s Zuikaku when you need her?”

“Uh, we don't have an aircraft carrier with us…”

“Huh? You haven’t summoned that one yet? You’re way behind schedule, Master!”

“What does that even—no, in the first place, ships can’t be Servants—”

“YOU FOOOOOOL!”

The poor guy almost fell backwards.

“You are the Master of Chaldea. You should know better by know! Nothing! Is! IMPOSSIBLE! Come on! Ripiito afutaa mii!”

“What’s with the shitty-ass English…”

“Master!”

“Way too close!” He hurriedly inched backwards the moment their noses touched. “I mean, wha-what is it?”

“Master, you’re clearly not at an optimal mental state! You must join me, then, as I make my beach patrol!”

“No, no, even if that’s true, I don’t see how one thing leads to the other—”

“MOVE ALREADY!”

“Yes, ma’am!”

“This here, Master, is a problem.”

“Are you being rude on purpose?”

“My, if it isn’t our darling Masutaa and the Lady Maid. We should greet them properly, Ibaraki.”

“Heya.”

The young Master wondered just what kind of human being he had become, feeling his heart refreshed by an oni’s easygoing attitude.

“Heya there, Ibaraki,” he said in the end, with a smile on his face. He could feel Shutendouji staring at him for a second longer that was necessary, but apparently nothing came out of that, for she turned her attention to the Archmaid.

“We oni have settled down here to revel in a different scenery. Drinking beneath a parasol, embraced by the cool sea breeze and the scent of salt, is it not an enjoyable change of pace? It does seem to bring a new texture to my alcohol. That it itself made it worth the effort to come here.”

“Ice cream is good. Nom.” Ibarakidouji was a girl of few words. Or rather, her mouth was busy.

“Yes, that’s all fine and good, but there’s a problem,” Šiduri insisted, to the Master’s confusion.

“The only problem I see is that mine and Ibaraki’s darling is not here, drinking with us.”

“Still under twenty,” retorted the Master, trying his darnedest to look like he truly regretted not being able to drink with Shutendouji.

“Still a spoilsport, I see. Fufu, no matter, I am an optimistic woman. I am certain we can find something all three of us can enjoy doing together.”

“The problem’s your clothes.”

“Hmm?” Shuten’s eyes widened uncharacteristically. She was honestly confused. “These are my usual garments, though.”

“That’s exactly the problem!” Šiduri exclaimed, startling both Master and Assassin. “We’re at the beach! Why aren’t you wearing a swimsuit!?”

“That’s what bothers you!?”

“Hmm. A swimsuit, is it?”

“Don’t take her seriously, Shuten!”

“Well, it is somewhat shameful to be honest, but I do not keep up with the trends of modernity, so…”

“That’s no good at all!”

“Ho, ho, not good, I see…”

“What the hell do you see!? Are we seriously having this conversation!?”

“Master! I’m outraged! Shutendouji cannot be the only fair lady who is inappropriately clothed! It would be like somebody smashed a fly on the Mona Lisa!”

“Hm, now I do feel I am being offhandedly insulted, darling.”

“That doesn’t surprise me!”

That was when Šiduri pointed towards the somewhat-distant fourth character in this skit.

“It doesn’t make sense that Ibarakidouji is more suitably dressed!”

“Oh gods, I was hoping you wouldn’t bring her up!”

Shuten was looking at her fellow oni with new, studious eyes.

“Hmm, hmm, so sarashi and fundoshi are more suitable swimwear, I see.”

“How!?”

“Because they have FETISH VALUE!”

“Goddammit, Šiduri!”

“And that’s why Shuten’s no good! Everyday clothes are no good!”

Šiduri crossed her arms as if declaring Q.E.D. The Master was feeling strangely tired. As for the oni…

“I see, I see, everyday attire is not proper for beach outings. Being in your presence is always quite the learning experience, Šiduri. I am grateful.”

“Don’t learn from this woman!”

“Yum, yum. Strawberry and this…’Blue Hawaii’ are good, but in the end chocolate’s still the best. Next time I’ll have chocolate.”

“And this one’s just not paying attention! Thank you very much!”

It was at that moment that the Master broke the threshold of retorts, and something else awakened within him.

“That’s why, Master, right now I must—”

Wait.”

The three Servants perked up as if a Command Seal had been activated. An electrical current ran up their spines as the voice of authority all but commanded their attention. When they looked at the young man, they saw eyes of incandescent steel, decisive and unflinching.

“Uuuh, you okay, Master?”

“…my. Oh my. If I am looked at with such fire in your eyes, darling, I might just~❤”

But it was Šiduri who was taking the full brunt of the Master’s intense gaze.

“Um, wha-what is it?”

“You are wrong.”

His words spread like a shockwave throughout the beach.

You just don’t tell the Archmaid she is wrong.

“Wha…what…”

The Master had only a few moments before her surprise and confusion turned into righteous retribution. He planted both hands on her shoulders.

“Šiduri, I have to be mistaken, but could it be that you do not see the current power level of Shuten’s ero outfit?”

Šiduri blinked. Then she frowned.

“Uh, I mean, um, Master; anybody can tell you that Shuten’s outfit is super ero.”

“That’s not! What I mean!”

It was Šiduri’s turn to feel startled by the young man’s intensity.

“Oi, Shuten.” Ibaraki was finally paying attention to her surroundings. “What are those two idiots up to?”

“Ufufufufufu…’ero’, they say,” murmured the black-haired oni, sounding strangely delighted.

“It’s like the play of making your girlfriend wear a bikini in your bedroom! Gym shirt and bloomers in the bathroom! The appeal of the mismatch between clothes and location! That too has fetish value!”

Šiduri’s eyes widened like the skeptic who has found God.

“You mean…!”

“Look at her!” The young male continued, pulling Šiduri so that the two could properly face Shuten. “Those super ero clothes already show more skin than most swimsuits! But looking at her every day in Chaldea ingrains in the brain the fact that ‘these are normal clothes’! Their ero effect is diminished, because they’re ‘normal clothes’!”

“Yes, yes, I see, I see!”

“Is that really how it works…?” Shuten pondered. The Master continued his diatribe.

“But now that she brings them to an unconventional setting…!”

“Their ero power is restored, even amplified! Master, are you a genius!?”

“Nah, nah, I’m pretty sure you’re both idiots,” a grimacing Ibaraki commented.

“I AM A MAN!” The Master shouted his response. “If I see the super erotic Shutendouji, elegantly seated on a towel with her amazing legs to the side, and you come out and tell me there’s something wrong with that, then you have! A problem! WITH ME!”

“My, my, my~Ibaraki, our darling is such a sinful man, to desire the likes of an oni. I am elated.”

“Yeah, I bet you like tha—”

“Fufu. Haha. Hahahaha…ahahahahahaha!”

All eyes laid to rest on Šiduri, who had exploded in cheerful, boisterous laughter.

“Magnificent! Truly, as expected of my Master. I adore you!”

His mind (and his libido) somewhat clearer now, the calmed-down Master allowed himself to blush a little at this declaration.

“But!” continued the Maid. “This, I will take as a challenge! Rejoice, Shutendouji! You will become the recipient of my supreme tailoring skills! Master, I will show you that I can make her a swimsuit that brings out her hedonistic beauty even more than this attire!”

“That does sound interesting,” said the oni in question.

“That sounds dangerous,” said an unusually prudent Ibaraki.

The Master sighed and shook his head. There was, however, a smile on his face.

“Sure, whatever. Do whatever you want, Šiduri.”

“Alright! Then I’m going to my stall. Master, you stay here and let yourself be molested by the oni.”

“What.”

“Molestation is such a crass word. We’re going to enjoy some passionate fun.”

“What.”

“Sure, call it whatever you want.”

“Wha—uwah!”

Šiduri’s Servant strength pushed him until he was seated between the two oni. Shuten unabashedly inched closer to him, while Ibaraki looked a little annoyed.

“Hey, maid, I’m not like Shuten; why would I even do something like—”

In the blink of an eye, Šiduri conjured a large golden goblet, and promptly threw its contents on the Master’s bare chest.

“What the hell, Šiduri!? What’s thi—iiiiiigh!”

A tongue. Slow and delicate, careful yet thorough, and unspeakably soft.

“Delicious,” murmured Shuten while wearing a dreamy expression. A gulping sound pulled his eyes towards Ibaraki, who was staring at him in a way that made him deeply uncomfortable.

“Cho….choco…”

“Eh!?”

Indeed, his torso was lathered in molten chocolate, already running past his belly and pooling on his boxers at the crotch.

“Shuten…” called out the blonde oni, in a voice that swayed between a plea and a moan.

“Fufu, Ibaraki is a greedy woman. Very well. You may have everything above the belly.”

“Deal!”

“No deal! I demand further negotiation! Can someone please think of the children!? And by children, I mean me!”

“I do not see a part of you that is that of a child, dear.” A dainty yet shameless hand slipped past the elastic of his trunks.

“Whoa!”

“No, not a single one.”

Her chuckle was a little too much to his heart.

“Šiduri, help me—she’s gone!”

“A most tactful woman. I must repay her someday.”

“Somebody help! Golden! Mama Raikou—ow!”

Shuten pulled back the hand that smacked him on the back of his head.

“Don’t be such a boor, bringing out the name of that woman.”

But there was someone else who had yet again drifted into her own world.

“Chocolate!”

“Uwah! Wait, Ibaraki! Calm down!”

“Darling is right, Ibaraki. We are not animals,” chided her elder oni. “So, what do you say…?”

Itadakimasu!”

“Fufu, that’s right. Itadakimasu…❤”

“Uwaaaaaah!”

It’s only natural.

If a human dwells with oni, it only makes sense that he ends up eaten.

A beautiful sunset at the edge of sea. Truly, it was a magnificent vista.

A hollow young man, in several ways. Incapable of appreciating the beauty before his eyes.

Šiduri sat down next to that young man.

“Was I this tired after Goetia?”

“You’re welcome.”

“I’m not! That was scary! Only at the beginning, though!”

“You’re welcome.”

“Damn you, Šiduri,” he mumbled like the husband who knows it’s pointless to argue against the wife who holds all your weaknesses.

“I feel like I just climbed a good part of the staircase to adulthood.”

“I think that staircase was set on fire the moment you were flung into the Fuyuki singularity.”

Knowing she was right only made his sigh. He was so tired. He had no reason to be there; he could have already secluded himself in the (extremely relative) safety of his room, but there was one last thing he had to do that day. Something he had to face properly.

He was already an adult, after all.

“Šiduri, I’m—”

“Don’t.”

It was not the word that stop him. It was the firm, scathing rejection in her voice.

“Finish that sentence and you will lose whatever respect I may have for you, Master.”

The words shook him this time. The courage he had gathered sitting alone in front of the sunset was quickly dispelled, and he found himself looking down at the sand like a scolded child.

He did not catch much of what followed; he would eventually get the explanation a second time from a certain Assassin-class Servant. Šiduri spoke of “household gods”; minor divine spirits with the role of monitoring the actions of humans at the behest of the great Sumerian gods. Every household in ancient Sumer had a small shrine to these lesser gods; their most immediate yet most distant interlopers between Heaven and Earth. Šiduri explained that the golden king of Uruk and his palace could not be under the charge of a nondescript, nameless spirit; Gilgamesh would have not allowed it. Therefore, Šiduri, or rather, an aspect of herself, was appointed to watch over the king.

“So, even if both her appearance and her personality were different, she was wholly me. All that was hers is also mine, and persists for eternity within me.”

“Look at me, Master.”

He did so. Not doing so, he could tell, would have meant losing her forever.

That was when he understood. Or, at least, he understood the magnitude of his lack of understanding.

Šiduri was, after all, the Archmaid, possessing of wisdom unparalleled. She prided herself in understanding everyone and everything, but that understanding reached her through the lens of her unique worldview and nurtured it. Šiduri understood everything, but she was beyond understanding. She could reach into the hearts of all, but her own heart was unreachable. She lives to serve others, but nobody has or even can do anything for her.

…had he ever asked her Berser—no, her Maid-class form, if she had a wish for the Holy Grail? No, of course he hadn’t. But now he had a decent idea.

She was, after all, a goddess. He had recently reached an understanding with Nanaya, and he believed he could extrapolate from that. She wished what all gods wished.

“I’m—” He stopped himself this time. Again, those words were a mistake. Those were not the words she wanted.

“…tha…thank you, Siduri…”

She smiled, and slowly shook her head in the negative.

He all but flinched when Šiduri stood to move closer to him; her proximity was like sparks prickling his skin. The heat in his cheeks was painful, and the swollenness around his eyes made it hard to see. His left hand hurt; it gripped his knee as if to crush it.

“Master. I will speak in her behalf, the words that she could not say that day. Listen well, and as the last Master of humankind, and that woman’s friend, accept her curse bravely and wholeheartedly.”

“No…” he quavered while shaking his head, until Šiduri held it between her open hands. His pupils roamed erratically, incapable of even seeking for an escape route. It was too much; he could not keep it to himself anymore; he had taken it silently, wordlessly, for Mashu’s sake — she didn’t know; she still didn’t know; she could never be allowed to know! —, but there was no way he could—he wasn’t made of stone—

Thank you for saving me, Master.

He winced, gritting his teeth to keep in the painful thing building in his throat. She was absolutely right.

He had been cursed.

“No…” The word came out hoarse, barely human. The fire in his eyes melted the long frozen, unshed tears. His blood boiled, carrying the ache in his chest to the tips of his fingers and smothering his mind full of the wondrous and painful memories of those days in Uruk…

“You can’t, you can’t say that…if you say that, I, I can’t…!”

Šiduri was the perfect maid, possessing the perfect wisdom to provide the perfect service. Of course, she knew the proper course of action.

She embraced him, warmly, calmly; welcoming him in her bosom for as long as he needed to let go of everything.
    Servant Introduction
    Faceclaim

Source: Artwork by Kaisen

Šiduri-Sābītu

“At last, I can reveal my true self! My true POWER!
    Lovelier than any courtesan, brighter than any goddess!
    The ultimate lifeform of the Planet; the magnificence that is Maid!
    Uwahaha, uwaaaahahahahaha—gack! Ugh…too soon…”

Class: UltiMaid (actually Ruler)
    Parameters:
    STR E
    END E
    AGI E
    MGI EX
    LUK A
    Noble Phantasm A

Height & Weight: 166 cm, 51 kg
    Source: The Hopes and Dreams of Mankind (actually Sumerian Civilization, The Epic of Gilgamesh)
    Region: The Maid Realm (actually Mesopotamia)
    Alignment: Perfect Maid
    Attribute: Maid

On a side note, she claims to have developed her moveset based on her experience as a Lahmu. She still welcomes suggestions on a name for her original martial arts style. Her list of options currently consists of “Kung Lahmu”, “Lahmuken”, “Lahmitsu”, “Lahmudo Shinken”, and “Lahmueira.”
    Biography
    The liminal maid, in particularly high spirits. Rather, she’s become a little overbearing. Instead of a maid, she’s acting more like some sort of empress; a woman demanding worship. She claims she’s just acting more “goddess-like”, but that only makes you think that goddesses are a pain in the ass.

The liminal goddess of wisdom, seated on her Throne of the Sea at the Edenic vineyard at the source of the four streams. She claims that bringing her to the seashore allows her Saint Graph to transmute into something closer to her original divine self, but that’s really hard to believe. For all we know, the heat might have gotten to her, or maybe she just ate too much sugar.

She is a sublime image of regal beauty, imperial austerity and divine elegance…until she opens her mouth. Her advice and judgement remain as impartial and reliable as ever, and truly befitting of a Ruler, but she has a little too much energy when it comes to maid-related things, which are basically everything she does and talks about. It’s a hassle.

Long story short, she’s come here to show off, because apparently no amount of effort and boasting is enough to prove she is the greatest maid in the World. Might as well take advantage of that and enjoy some ultimate-class service. Might want to invest in some earplugs, though.
    Skills & Noble Phantasm
    Class Skills

Authority of the Maid – A
    The anti-humanity Skill characteristic of the…wait. A-anyway, grants bonus damage and increased critical damage against Heroic Spirits, Divine Spirits, and pretty much any intelligent creature. So, basically, it really is that Skill.

There is some degree of truth to her assessment of her Saint Graph changing to more closely resemble her true divine form, in that Berserker Maid-class Skills and her primary Noble Phantasm, Maid in Heaven, have been reconceptualized into a new collection of powerful Skills. Authority of the Maid is the evolution of Eye of the Maid, representing her natural and complete understanding of the ways of men and gods, for they show themselves at their most vulnerable in front of the barmaid.

“There is only one rule in my business: whatever I say goes!”

Maid’s Resolution – A
    A Class Skill of the Ruler class and is the privilege of the…it’s not! Or maybe it is; she is a goddess, after all. The mind of steel, never straying away from the way of the Maid and protecting her from mental interference. Endowed with the spatiotemporal control from Maid in Heaven, it is also an offensive Skill granting equal probability of either paralyzing an opponent or reducing its attack and defense values.

“Command Seals, huh. Fumu, fumu, those would have been good too. But I need no such thing to keep unruly drunkards in check! You know who you are!”

Self-Replenishment (Maid) – A
    Magical energy endlessly gushes forth until the maid’s duty is completed. Effectively recovers a small amount of magical energy every turn.

“The perfect maid works 24/7! No breaks allowed! Meal breaks, bathroom breaks, smoking breaks; none are allowed, without exception! Event flags will be triggered exclusively during work hours!”

No, no, maid-san, you’re being unreasonable—wait, what was that at the end?

Personal Skills

Maidcraft – A+
    The magical techniques of the perfect, ideal Maid. Remote manipulation of objects, summoning tools and ingredients from a mysterious space, enhancing her already-superhuman prowess, etcetera. Supersedes Expert of Maid Specializations, which in her own words, “should have never been a Skill in the first place. Would you make breathing a Skill, after all?

“Maidcraft is the ability to perform maid service through supernatural means. It does not create results that would not be achievable through physical effort; that is the purview of True Maidness, the ultimate achievement of a Maid. In the mysterious Maid Universe, the Maids’ Association—”

See? Now she’s rambling. Ah, right, as it comprises both the abilities of the perfect Maid and its effects, it grants offensive and defensive boons to Šiduri and her allies.

Maid Core – EX
    The Skill that expresses being a perfect maid from birth. A composite Skill that comprises the Skill Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and the body, repels mental interference and prevents the body from changes and growth.

“U-fu-fu~❤ You get it now, don’t you? To be a true Maid is to be a goddess. Worship me, worship me~”

Maid of the Waterside –EX
    A Skill representing Šiduri’s deep connection to water as the nymph at the source of the four streams and the goddess at the edge of the Waters of Death. From her throne at the shore, she gives succor and advice to deities and heroes. It combines the effects of Territory Creation—allows for the construction of a “Beach Stall”, which somehow stands leagues above a Temple—and Hero Creation, albeit the latter is severely limited in potency unless Šiduri is close to a body of natural water.

“The same legend-building support you know and rely on, with approximately seventy percent less genderbending!”

UltiMaid One – EX
    The status of being the UltiMaid One, the ultimate Maid of the planet. The World acknowledges Šiduri as the Primordial Maid, from whom all Maid feats come from and to whom all Maid feats belong. Whenever a new recipe, roleplay, dance routine; whenever anything that would be of use to a Maid is created in this world, it immediately becomes part of Šiduri’s repertoire. In that way, she remains eternally beyond the reach of any foolish would-be challengers.

“My name is Šiduri, Maid of Maids: Look on my service, ye Obliging, and despair!”

Noble Phantasms

Idkaminna
    Maidsnake

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 0
    Maximum Targets: --

The Mouth of the Two Rivers. The location of Šiduri’s vineyard and tavern carries several geographical and mythological associations. It refers to the sources of the Tigris and the Euphrates, as well as the mythical rivers Buranun and Ḫubur. While the word “mouth” suggests a river’s delta, it refers to the point where it leaves the underworld and enters the mortal realm. The underworld is the source of all terrestrial fresh water, the nāru bānāt kalāmu, also known as Ḫubur, the river of fertility, connected to the apsū. The river of fertility is the river of the Underworld, which makes it the river of death as well. The mouth of the river is therefore a liminal place, in which life and death coexist; a principle embodied in the figure of the serpent, which was also was revered as a symbol of life and death.

From her golden grail, Šiduri pours a seemingly endless flow of water. Contact with the waters of death addles the mind, disconnecting it from the body and rending conscious control impossible, all for the purpose of allowing those same waters to dissolve its victims like a potent acid. However, the waters of death are also the waters of life, whose boon Šiduri presents to her allies in a unique form: Šiduri can choose a Personal Skill from each of her allies and temporarily replace it with a different one of her choice, at any rank up to A. The unique Skills of those allocated into the Beast class are out of limits, but otherwise anything is fair game. According to Šiduri, this should be an EX-rank Noble Phantasm capable of wholly reconstructing her allies’ Noble Phantasms, but that goes far beyond the capabilities of her Saint Graph.

The boon was originally invested in the form of seeds to be consumed, but it seems that’s undergone a…modernization, of sorts.

“Compact Discs! Um, um, as expected of the perfect Maid; always gotta keep with the times. Yup, I’m so praiseworthy~

…eh? It’s all in the cloud now? The heck’s that mean?”
    Last edited by Daneel Rush; August 11th, 2017 at 10:12 PM.

Excellent Symeon sheet. I was planning my own but this one's better than what I had in mind.

Assuming one of his other versions would have the big tower he lived on for decades.
    Last edited by Express; August 11th, 2017 at 02:35 PM.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Going more meta by making a Summer version of a CAS character. It requires having read the original. How I feel about FGO right now summed into a sheet.

(please ignore those logos at the right)
    "BERSERKER, Uesugi Kenshin has joined you to fight the tyranny of Summer. Its existence has brought calamity to various party, so let's eliminate it for everyone sake!"

Uesugi Kenshin (Summer)
    Berserker

Bond 0
    Height/Weight: 157 cm ・53 kg
    Source: Historical Facts
    Region: Japan
    Alignment: Chaotic ・ Summer
    Attribute: Man

PARAMETER:
    STR A MGI E
    AGI B LCK E
    END D NP C++

Strictly speaking, calling her a warlord of the sea is wrong. Since she definitely doesn't want to expose herself toward the harsh light of summer, it might be weird to see her outside. But due to her people demands she has been forced to go out. Calling her pissed because of it is an understatement.

"I like Winter, it forces us to stay inside because of the cold weather. But the snows are hard to clean. Maybe Fall is better, but those leaves too is a pain. I guess Spring then? But it always been busy during this season... No, Rainy is the best!"

"I hate Summer, really! Then why I wearing bikinis and look like enjoying myself? You are kinda funny Master, obviously, it is for me to blend well with them, so I can catch the Summer kids off guard!"

"The Holy Grail. I want new, unbreakable ACs in my room, Chaldea didn't have those."

Bond 1 - Personal and Class Skill

Blessing from the Shore A

Fishermen have entrusted her to be their agent, hoping to end this bad weather for fishing. Granting her a special harpoon, they put their highest hope and expectation to the brilliant but lazy warlord. She thought she has been cursed, a very annoying job that need to be finished quickly, so she can resume her most important job. Sleeping.

Mad Enhancement E

She just wanted to laze around in her room like she usually does, but the harsh sunlight and penetrating rays have caused the locals to demand her to go outside. She of course- become a little bit grumpy about it.

Normally she is a quiet girl, but, due to these circumstances, she becomes a little bit hyper. Is it because mad enhancement effect or did she got dragged by summer tension?

Bond line 1: "What the- the AC is broken!? How, how do I survive this entire season then!?"

Bond 2 - Personal Skill

Ascension line: "With this, I can blend with the surrounding without exposed myself too much to the ray. It's a win-win solution!"

Water Predator A

Originally, it is called Knowledge of Respect and Harmony, but she uses it for other purposes. Stalking those who playing around outside, she blames them for this hot weather. Hiding in the water, while her eyes peeking and staring intensely waiting for the right timing to strike. She no longer a dragon, but a sea crocodile from Echigo.

Or she just comforting herself in the cold water and too lazy getting out from it.

Counter Hero (Summer) -

For Berserker, who calls herself the agent of fishing, Summer is her absolute enemy. She thought that, her not so very noticeable stalking will intimidate those who live in Summer. But in actuality, she is treated as a pest by them at best.

Bond line 2: "I find bikini is too revealing. I don't think sunblock will be very helpful in this harsh light."

Bond 3 - Personal Skill

Ascension line: "Did you say something, Tsuru? I can't hear a thing except your quacking!"

Himezuru (Familiar (Crane))

Berserker's faithful yet annoying companion. She originally an animal spirit that becomes a sword, but- due to her excitement toward Summer and she can't keep her mouth shut, she has been forcibly reverted back into her original form. Now, she become useful for aerial reconing purposes.

In Tsuru's horror, Berserker thought that she becomes less annoying as a crane and might not revert back into her preferable form anytime soon.

Divine Spirit's Vessel

"This is childish" so, Bishamonten says as he leaves. She thinks that it is great only Tsuru remains as a loud voice echoing in her head. But- it seems unexpectedly, a certain female, boorish, angry sea goddess from the southeast has taking a liking to her.

Bond line 3: "Summer is bad, hot air is bad, sunlight is bad. It is bad for skin, for eyes, for me, for you. Here, I'll help you applying sunblock, you better do the same. It might not be very useful, but still better than nothing."

Bond 4 - Noble Phantasm

(imagine her wearing diving suit)
    Ascension line: "With this, I almost achieve my perfect form. All my skin is covered from the heat and I can recon them whenever I want!"

Heaven and Abyss Crossed Stalking
    Echigo no Wani (越後の鰐)

Rank C++
    Anti Unit

The term Wani is generally accepted as a crocodile (sometimes also shark) by historian and linguist. But in her case, it refers to the mythological meaning of Wani, which is Sea Dragon. The combination of heatstroke, drunk, fishermen's enchantment and a certain water divine spirit influence has transformed her original Noble Phantasm into this.

Other than it power increase based on how people being pissed at her because she ruining their fun, similar to how it normally does. It give and increase her ability to hold her breath in the water like a fish, to stalk like a crocodile, the swimming speed of a shark and the might of a sea dragon. The perfect ability for snorkeling.

As why this southeast goddess influence turns her into a Japanese mythological sea creature. It seems the term Wani in Japanese partially originated from the southeast, maybe during the era where the southeast invade the early Japan. The southeast too is influenced by India, which also influenced China, which also like to influence Japan. Its complicated.

"You have been tested my patience for too long, I'll crush you in a single strike! Empower me, my fishermen! Rapun Kamui!"

Rapun Kamui

A special harpoon made by the best blacksmiths and fishermen, claiming as the same Noble Phantasm that used by an ancient Japanese god with the same name. It is said that this harpoon able to launch a phantasmal whale from the ocean to the land in a single strike.

Obviously, all of those are nonsense. As Rapun Kamui doesn't have anything to do with Uesugi Kenshin. But-

Helped by her being mad, she completely buying it. In actuality, it just a very strong harpoon. While it really able to send animal with a lot of weight flying, that just her muscle and Echigo no Wani doing the job.

Bond line 4: "Since we already put a lot of effort, it will be a waste if we didn't at least go outside. But as I thought, this heat is too much for me. I need to get inside to the water body ASAP!"

Bond 5 - Lore

(imagine pretty final artwork involving her splashing water in her 2nd form)
    Ascension line: "With this, no Summer can stop me. Since I pretty much untouchable now, let's take a leisure and enjoy ourself in the water for a bit. You can't say no!"

The agent of fishermen, Uesugi Kenshin.

Niigata prefecture, today's Echigo location is quite dependent on their income in fishing. The harsh sunlight and hot weather caused fish rarely seen on the upper floor, even using fish finder didn't help them much.

So they got an idea, "let's ask our brilliant leader to solve this, she seems to have a plenty of time!" In her horror, who just wanted to cool herself in front of AC, has been forced to go outside. Tsuru, can't pass the opportunity to laugh at her to her heart content, obviously she has been punished.

For most people, Summer is the season of happiness, but for hikikomori like her, it is the season of Oni. All these demons who shamelessly reveal their skin to be burned, she hunt every single of them, thinking that they are the main reasons why Summer come.

Despite that, the gets up that she spends hours to choose, and the snorkel that never leaves her face, make people wonder she secretly enjoys herself.

As if why she is a Berserker, she did go a little loose during the time when Shingen dies. But perhaps, the actual reasoning is that she has been struck by heat stroke and gone drunk from local's specialty.

Bond line 5: "It has been hours since I exposed myself to the heat? I did so to blend with the others but- let me try to blend again for a little longer. Such occasions rarely happen, after all."

CE

Echigo Toji

A high-quality sake, yet a local brand from Niigata prefecture. Created by the combination of century long recipes, recent technologies, and natural climates; it is no surprise that it turn out to be delicious.

As she drinks, she carved for more.

The classical taste brings her to nostalgia- the sake of her old days.

Whenever she feels lonely, whenever she feels restless, she drunk to her heart content.

But such occasions almost happen, every day.

She thought that the one that ultimately killed her is this very unhealthy habit. A lung cancer that born from heavy depression.

"But who cares, it tastes great."
    Last edited by Spartacus; May 5th, 2018 at 02:16 PM.

George Washington 2.0

True name: George Washington.
    Class:rider.
    Alternate classes: gunner, assassin, saber, ruler.
    Likes: republics, freedom, the constitution, peace, seeing small children playing in a fealed, I nice cup of tea, freedom of religion.
    Dislikes: monarchs, Tyrants, expensive tea or sugar.
    natural enemy: British parliament, King George.
    Armament:
    her clothes give her resistance to cold, heat, and other such things.
    Her musket can shot mana and is simler to drakes own weapon.

Parameters:
    strength: B-
    agility: B
    endurance: C
    Luck: A
    mana: C-

Backstory: rider was born to wealthy family, and during most of her life lived a fairly free one compared to most of girls in her age, although when in town she had to pretend to be a guy for her safety, eventually she grew up and moved to the new world hopeing to find a society that would be more free for her, although she found none of that freedom for women and continued to pretend to be a male, and was enlisted into the British army against her will, there she fought in many battles during the French and Indian war, afterwards she noticed the corruption of the British parliament towards the new world, and after attempting to solve the promblem peaceful with failed she and her coheres started the revolutionary war, in which she become a prominate commander. Under her command her side one the war, and after some hip cups she helped found the constitution, and lead the newly found U.S as its first commander and chief.

persoanlity: the best way to explain her personality is tom boyish, and cold as well,strait to the point not allowing her self to be distracted and puts her work above all else, but at times her girly nature may come out but only if she forms a good bond with her master, and if the bond is high enough her girly nature will show it self much more and may loose a good portion of her Tom boyishness.

Class skills:
    magic resistance, C
    as she never had much to do with magic or magecraft her rank is low for a servant as famouse as herself, at this rank her resistance is the same as that given by a charm.

Riding, A.
    at this rank she can ride any steed but dragons.

Personal skills:

charisma, B.
    a skill that deter men's ones abilty to lead, do to rider being a famous commandeer who led many men under herself to victory and even lead an entire nation, at this rank she could lead an entire nation.

Constitutional integrity, C.
    A skill given to those who ether helped or created a write constitution for there nation, country or city.
    when in a nation or country with a constitution of some form rider gains and increase to her all of her parameter by a + modifier but luck,and gains a bonus to her charisma skill, however when in countries with no constitution she will loose by - modifier to all her parameters.

Eagle familiar.
    do to rider being often depicted with an eagle, she is able to cal upon An eagle as her familar which can both attack her enemies and also relay information to rider.

NP.
    Crossing the Delaware, A, anti unit.
    When near a body she can call upon the boat she used to cross the Delaware and with it comes her men she used to surprise attack the hessian forces, while inside her ship she gains an absulute presence concealment, which allows to surprise opponents, and gains a force of strong soldiers who when together are dangerous as another servant.

End of monarchy, C+.
    a phanatsm that activates when in the presence of King or monarch, a crytsilzation of the effect her victory had on the world, when a monarch is her presence they loose entire ranks charisma strength endurance and luck, and are dealt a non killing blow the serverty of which is based on there rule, for example artorias might be delt an annoying scrap someone like Gilgamesh would be delt a severe wound that not kill but would certainly hinder him.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I can't get the picture to stay how do I do so?
    Last edited by venomking; August 11th, 2017 at 05:13 PM.