Page 412 of 858 FirstFirst ... 312362402407410411412413414417422462512 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,240 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Fixed up Baldwin IV as Berserker.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick146 View Post
    Fixed up Baldwin IV as Berserker.
    Maybe I'm looking carelessly, but what parts did you change? Seems pretty similar to the last time.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Saron View Post
    She's going to be from a different dimension, as the Olga in "our" universe got bloody atomized, and her memories are going to be vastly different. Perhaps instead of Mash being the guinea pig for the Pseudo Servant she was, or Ritsuka was atomized by Lev instead of her, and Alaya detecting Humanity's imminent destruction gave her a booster shot of sorts to save humanity?
    Maybe in her universe, Olga ended up becoming the demi-servant instead of Mash, but her world ended up getting pruned and she somehow found a way to travel between worlds similarly to Musashi?

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Maybe I'm looking carelessly, but what parts did you change? Seems pretty similar to the last time.
    Well, tried removing some stuff from True Cross, making it less OP. Should I add something about it granting miracles?

Okay, now I think it is done. The True Cross now also allows him to sorta-teleport, in that he can strike from somewhere which the enemy doesn't see coming, like he did with Saladin.

However, he's too cuckoo to fully understand how to use this power.
    Last edited by Slick146; October 30th, 2017 at 08:18 PM.

I'm back and worse than before DessertTaiga's Avatar
    (Actually, instead of revising one of my old sheets, I go make a new one, go me. Inspired by the Mitsuhide sheets here, but I just had a small idea today about this guy and honestly I felt like writing them down.)

Spirit: Akechi Mitsuhide
    Class: Assassin

PARAMETERS
    Strength: C
    Endurance: D
    Agility: C
    Mana: D
    Luck: E
    N. Phantasm: B

CLASS SKILLS
    SKILL NAME: Presence Concealment (C)
    DESCRIPTION: The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. In his case, Mitsuhide can go disguise as a monk named "Tenkai", referring to a popular rumor about him that he started a new life as a monk rather than get killed by a peasant warrior. With this, he has a lower chance to be detected under his "Tenkai" disguise.

PERSONAL SKILLS
    SKILL NAME: Charisma (E)
    DESCRIPTION: The natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. In this rank, leadership skills increase, but the morale of troops decreases extremely. His low rank at this particular skill refers to his failed and short-lived reign, or "mikkatenka", of only 13 days.

SKILL NAME: Mental Pollution (D)
    DESCRIPTION: A twisted mentality that offers protection from mental interference type Thaumaturgy. However as a consequence, it becomes difficult to come to an understanding with others not similarly twisted. Possibility of around 25% that mental interference spells are negated. This wasn't confirmed, but according to himself when talked to, one reason of his "new life" is guilt from killing his lord Nobunaga. This triggers much more upon seeing Nobunaga herself, feeling guilt upon seeing her, and would repeat "sorry", "please forgive me", etc. multiple times.

SKILL NAME: Mikkatenka (B)
    DESCRIPTION: The ability to temporarily learn a skill one doesn't have, from an opponent. In this rank, Assassin can learn a skill up to a day from an enemy of his after defeating them. Has a cooldown of another day; meaning if the temporary skill was gone, it would take another day to use Mikkatenka again. Like as stated in "Charisma", it refers to his short-lived reign of 13 days, the skill's name from the yojijukugo-set phrase itself.

NOBLE PHANTASM
    NOBLE PHANTASM NAME: Flames of Honno-ji Temple: Where My Lord Falls (B)
    CLASSIFICATION: Anti-Unit
    DESCRIPTION: This Noble Phantasm represents the thing he was mostly known for: his betrayal against Nobunaga which led to the death of his lord, by setting Honno-ji Temple on fire along with his army. It is somehow a reality marble making it like Honno-ji Temple, where the target is placed in. Assassin also has his army along as nameless Heroic Spirits with all their parameters at E-rank, shooting and attacking at the temple, increasing the temple's fires. There is also a possibility that the opponent won't get killed by the temple's fires, rather get them to commit suicide. This refers to a question whether Nobunaga was killed during the fighting or by her own hand, leading to this NP's effect.

CHARACTER INFORMATION
    Height/Weight: 174cm · 61kg
    Source: Historical Fact
    Country of Origin: Japan
    Alignment: Lawful · Neutral

LORE (Source: X, last paragraph by me)
    Lore
    Assassin’s identity is that of Akechi Mitsuhide, A samurai and general who lived during the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan.

He was born in Tara castle, Mino Province-now Gifu Prefecture. Mitsuhide is a descendant of the Toki-Akechi family of the shugo Toki clan. Mitsuhide is rumored to be a childhood friend or cousin of Nōhime. It is believed that he was raised to be a general among 10,000 by Saitō Dōsan and the Toki clan during their governorship of the Mino province. When Dōsan's son, Saitō Yoshitatsu, rebelled against his father in 1556, Mitsuhide sided with Dōsan.

Mitsuhide began serving the "wandering shogun" Ashikaga Yoshiaki as one of his guardians under Hosokawa Yusai. Shogun Ashikaga ordered Asakura Yoshikage to be his official protector, an offer which Yoshikage declined. Yoshiaki appealed to Mitsuhide, who suggested Oda Nobunaga instead.

In 1564, Nobunaga sent his sister Oichi to be the bride of Azai Nagamasa. This aided him in his 1566 conquest for Mino province, and opened the path to Kyoto. The shogun Yoshiaki and Mitsuhide arrived at Kyoto, the capital of Japan, converting Hongoku-ji temple to a temporary palace in November 1568. Nobunaga returned from Kyoto on January 4, 1569. The Miyoshi clan and Saito Tatsuoki defeated the daimyo of Mino, and attacked Ashikaga Yoshiaki at Hongoku-ji, where Mitsuhide successfully defended the Shogun. Nobunaga asked Mitsuhide to join his troops and Mitsuhide decided to serve both the Shogun and Nobunaga.

Mitsuhide received Sakamoto in 1571 after the successful attack at the Enryaku-ji temple. Although Nobunaga rarely put too much trust in his retainers, he particularly trusted Shibata Katsuie, Hashiba Hideyoshi, and Akechi Mitsuhide, who was the first subordinate to receive a castle from Nobunaga. After Mitsuhide received Sakamoto, he moved to pacify the Tamba region by defeating several clans such as the Hatano and the Isshiki of Tango. Mitsuhide also received Kameyama castle and Tanba Province.

He participated in the 1577 Battle of Tedorigawa.

In 1579, Nobunaga captured Yakami Castle from Hatano Hideharu by promising Hideharu peace terms; however, Nobunaga betrayed the peace agreement and had Hideharu executed. This reputedly displeased the Hatano family, and a short while later several of Hideharu's retainers murdered Akechi Mitsuhide's mother (or aunt). The failing relationship between Nobunaga and Mitsuhide was further fueled through several public insults which Nobunaga directed at Mitsuhide.

In 1582, Mitsuhide was ordered to march west and assist Hashiba Hideyoshi who was currently fighting the Mōri clan. Ignoring his orders, Mitsuhide assembled an army of 13,000 soldiers and moved against Nobunaga's position at Honnō-ji. On June 21, Mitsuhide was quoted as saying, "The enemy is at Honnō-ji!". His army surrounded the temple and eventually set it on fire. Oda Nobunaga was killed either during the fighting, or by his own hand. Nobunaga's son, Oda Nobutada, fled the scene, but was surrounded at Nijō and killed. Despite not killing Nobunaga personally, Mitsuhide claimed responsibility for his death.

Mitsuhide's betrayal of the Oda shocked the capital, and he was forced to move quickly to secure his position. Mitsuhide, claiming lineage from the Toki and thus the Minamoto clan, declared himself Shogun, and looted Azuchi castle to reward his men and maintain their loyalty.

Mitsuhide attempted to make gestures of friendship to a panicked Imperial Court; he also made many attempts to win over the other clans, but to no avail. Hosokawa Fujitaka, to whom he was related through marriage, quickly cut ties with him; Tsutsui Junkei, who previously had a rocky relationship with the Oda, sided against him.

Mitsuhide had counted on Toyotomi Hideyoshi being detained fighting with the Mori, and unable to respond to Mitsuhide's coup d'état. However, having learned of the assassination of his lord, Hideyoshi quickly signed a peace treaty with the Mori, and alongside Tokugawa Ieyasu rushed to be the first to avenge Nobunaga and take his place.

Hideyoshi force-marched his army to Settsu in four days, and caught Mitsuhide off guard. Mitsuhide had been unable to garner support for his cause, and his army had dwindled down to 10,000 men. Hideyoshi, however, had won over former Oda retainers, including Niwa Nagahide and Takayama Ukon, and had a strength of 20,000 men. The two forces met at the Battle of Yamazaki.

Mitsuhide took up a position south of Shōryūji Castle, securing his right flank by the Yodo river, and his left at the foot of the 270-metre Tennozan. Hideyoshi immediately seized the advantage by securing the heights of Tennōzan; his vanguard then maneuvered to face the Akechi forces along the Enmyōji river. Mitsuhide's forces made a failed attempt to force Hideyoshi from Tennōzan. Hideyoshi's general, Ikeda Nobuteru moved to reinforce Hideyoshi's right flank, which soon crossed Enmyōji-gawa and turned the Akechi flank. Simultaneously, Hideyoshi's forces marched against the Akechi front; this started a rout, only two hours after the battle had begun.

Mitsuhide's reign as shogun lasted only 13 days. Upon leaving Yamazaki, Mitsuhide died en route to Sakamoto.

He is rumored to have been killed by a peasant warrior by the name of Nakamura Choubei with a bamboo spear; however, there were also rumors that he was not killed, but rather started a new life as a priest called Tenkai.

The short reign of Mitsuhide is listed as the inspiration for the yojijukugo set phrase mikkatenka (short-lived reign).

No one knows the real reason why he betrayed Nobunaga, though there are many theories. Perhaps personal ambition, a grudge, or was even asked to by Nobunaga herself. When talked to, though, he states that it's no one's business. "I'd rather not talk about it now..."

Creator's Notes

• Was in a bit of a hurry with this, so will update soon woooo.
    • If ever I don't revamp Rizal well then fuck me gently with a chainsaw.

no

Blog Entries
    No offense, but this feels really similar to 34's Mitsuhide sheet, complete with Mikkatenka letting him copy Skills for a short time.

I'm back and worse than before DessertTaiga's Avatar
    No offense, but this feels really similar to 34's Mitsuhide sheet, complete with Mikkatenka letting him copy Skills for a short time.
    I'm thinking to change him up a little and I actually need some help with that, seeing as I'm still not that good at making Servants. (Edit: I was thinking of Mikkatenka as somewhat similar to Charisma tbh, with the "short-lived reign" thing, but it would be redundant honestly.)
    Last edited by DessertTaiga; October 30th, 2017 at 10:32 PM.
    no

I was wondering if anyone could help with developing a personal skill for a character sheet I am almost finished with? The skill in question would be based off of Gawain's Numeral of the Saint but instead it would be Numeral of the Gambler and is centered on 7, 21 & 777 instead of 3. To help make it a little more different than Gawain's skill I was thinking about having it take effect when something related to those three numbers occur instead of a specific time of day as well as having the potential for a penalty instead of a boost to occur when 4, 13 or 666 occurs instead. Any ideas on how to flesh out this skill and make it actually work?

please talk to me about your OCs Saron's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    After randomly skimming over old sheets, I got inspired by a particular one for it's unique representation of the figure, and then I got the idea for this.

(I'll give you a hint, the sheet I got the idea from was made by a user who's name rhymes with LloydZolgen)

Source: (X)

Name; Cain
    Titles: The First Murderer, "King of Killers"
    Class; Rider/Assassin/Berserker/Avenger
    Armament: Dagger
    Alignment: Chaotic Good (Appears as Chaotic Evil)
    Source: The Bible
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Human, Evil

Stats:
    Strength: A
    Agility: C
    Endurance: A
    Mana: D
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: A+

Dislikes: Murder, Himself
    Talents: Farming
    Natural Enemy: Himself, Abel
    Wish: A world without murder

Skills
    Class Skills:
    Riding: E
    Is limited to very basic mounts and is limited to average or below average skill, only granted this skill due to his class container.

Personal Skills:
    Innocent Monster: EX
    A skill caused by the distortion of one’s legend after their death. Rider committed his murder as he was unaware of the true consequences that would come from it, and has been branded as the First Murderer and even as a demon himself. His personality has gained heavy distortions, him enjoying the act of murder and being prideful over every kill, yet his willpower as kept it restrained, mostly.

Damned One: A+
    A skill representing one as having been cursed or damned by a great power. The effects of this skill vary greatly, most of the effects hindering the Servant it’s affecting.

He was damned by Yahweh, the god of Christianity, Judaism, and Islam. This curse is that of immortality, and to have the earth never to yield to him ever again.

Due to the limitation of the effects of this skill to allow his summoning, the immortality appears as a high class regeneration, where as long as a piece of his spiritual core exists it will regenerate his entire body at a rate that healing spells do little to nothing to assist in the effects.

The second aspect of the curse prevents him from doing any attacks to anything of Gaia, such as nature spirits or the ground itself, and the hindrance of not being able to absorb mana from leylines.

Natural Body: ~
    The possession of a perfect body from birth. Has been lost due to his curse corrupting his body and very soul.

Noble Phantasm
    Ra'tsach Oth
    The Stain Upon My Skin, Avenged Sevenfold

Anti-Unit (Self)
    A+
    Range: 1
    Max Targets: 1

The mark placed on Rider’s entire body upon the discovery of his sin, it is a declaration and eternal reminder of what he did and who he is, Cain, the First Murderer.

As long as the mark is whole, any weapon he uses, including his fists or even nails, gains the highest possible chances to kill his target. Be it through stabbing one through their heart, or slitting their wrists and letting them bleed out, or suffocating them with his bare hands. Magical defenses are negated, as to be murdered is to be defenseless and weak, just like Abel was.

But if the mark is broken, such as receiving a cut on his body, it’s effects become null and he must regenerate the injured part to re-establish the mark as being whole to regain the effects.

Another addition to this Noble Phantasm is the effect of Avenged Sevenfold. If Rider receives an injury to his spiritual core, his head or heart, the attack is returned seven times over. This makes it so that the only efficient way to kill Berserker is to avoid his head and heart, aiming to instead make him bleed to death or severing his limbs are examples of how to kill him without Avenged Sevenfold activating.

Wild Hunt
    Go Forth, Damned Ones

A+
    Anti-Army
    Range: 1~200
    Max Targets: 1~400

A “collection” Noble Phantasm, the Wild Hunt is a reoccurring theme in European mythology, a storm of men that precedes death to all who see it or drags the unlucky watcher into the storm, forcing them to take up the reigns and ride in the hunt forever.

To utilize the Noble Phantasm effectively, Rider must first “collect” the riders for the storm. When activated, it will collect the “souls” of the heroes whose legend reigns high in that region. As he cannot physically summon the Heroic Spirits, he collects the ideas of those Heroic Spirits that exist in the hearts and minds of humanity.

These “riders” possess no Noble Phantasms, and their appearances are warped and unrecognizable by even the people who were “collected”, and all follow Rider’s orders, materializing as a literal thunderstorm, wielding blades of ice and lightning.

The regions he's in also affect the possible riders he collects. In the American West, he'll collect gunslingers and cowboys, while in Rome he will collect mounted charioteers in full armor. Each rider in the storm tends to be around the same level, but the older a regions history is increases the chances of a high tier soul collected. Cannot collect beings born from Gaia directly or indirectly, such as fairies and demigods respectively.

All who view this storm has their Luck and Mana drained the longer they fall under the Wild Hunt's shadow, growing weaker and weaker until they are collected by the Hunt as well or Rider is killed.

Mana cost to collect souls is relatively moderate, and Rider can collect about thirty souls before he is at risk of disappearing with his Mana supply, but activation requires massive amounts of mana to both initially summon and maintain.

Lore
    Rider is Cain, the first human ever truly born and infamously known as the First Murderer, becoming demonized for his cruel and merciless act. Yet, in truth, Cain was not truly aware of the effects that come from taking a life, how one doesn’t truly come back from death, no matter how hard you try.

His parents abandoned him for his sin, and he was cursed by God for his horrible sin to forever walk the world, and for the earth to never bend to his will ever again, tearing away the only things he had left.

As he wandered the world, he watched empires rise and fall, gods rise up and fall to ashes from non-belief. He watched and wandered, with no place to call his own and hatred following him every step, he finally received the death he wished for when his home's stone roof collapsed on top of him, crushing him alive. He died smiling.

Millennia later, the legendary Wild Hunt emerged, with people debating on who lead them. From kings to nameless wraiths, all the way to the legendary murderer himself, Cain. This posthumous accusation has led to his capacity for the Rider class, with the hunt at his side to ensure that his self proclaimed title as King of Killers doesn't go unjustified.

Personality
    A broken man, he has lost the ability to truly care for people anymore, yet he still attempts to guard them as they are the only fragments he has of his parents, and desires that his bloodline can live in a world like he had all that time ago.

A world with no bloodshed, a world where no one would ever have to raise arms against his fellow man, a world where no one has to cry, a world without murder. Perhaps if he builds that world, if he throws his entire soul into that impossible dream and see it come to fruition, maybe, just maybe, he can be forgiven and see his brother again.

As he noticed the large variety of kings in Chaldea, he once to self depreciate himself, said he was the "King of Killers". The nickname stuck quickly, to the point that newly summoned Servants would assume he was actually a king.

He is ashamed of his mark, and wishes it to be gone so he can finally die as he should, by a selfless and beautiful human, a Hero of Justice.

He is surprisingly very good at domestic activities, such as cooking and cleaning and enjoys the quiet it brings. He greatly enjoys farming and his knowledge about nature makes him a valuable asset to the herbology and food and resources department in Chaldea, but his curse prevents him from doing it himself and limiting him as just an advisor.

If he found a video game that allowed him to farm, he would probably spend any second he could afford playing it, as watching his crops grows is very therapeutic for him.

But under his initial appearance, he truly enjoys what the terrible things he has done and will continue to do. He enjoys the way skin tears at the touch of his blade, the looks of despair as his targets become another one of his pawns, and he loves the life fading away as he tears out their intestines. This darkness is heavily restrained out of pure disgust, but if he is forced to his breaking point during a battle, all of those careful restraints will snap away, and the murderer shall be unleashed.

Relationships:

Saints
    "Am I the monster you prayed you'd never have to see face to face?"

He is ashamed to be in their presence, a heartless murderer should never fight alongside someone as selfless as them.

EMIYA
    "You...you are worthy."

Rider sees the archer as one of the few Heroic Spirits he would gladly be killed by, as such a beautiful dream deserves a chance to come to fruition, and if his death can bring that dream a single inch closer then he'll gladly accept his destiny. Due to their similar skill in cooking and cleaning, they became the unofficial "Chaldea Maids" alongside Cursed Arm Hassan.

Jack The Ripper
    "I..can't believe it, not even children are safe from my rotten blood?! Please, please forgive me child, forgive me!"

Complete utter shame, as he sees himself as the reason she became a murderer in her young life. Jack is confused why the big scary man cried when he first saw her.

Angra Mainyu
    "I feel as if the two of us are similar, yet our darkness comes in different forms."

The closest he has to a friend, he secretly enjoys how Angra claims to hate him, as he feels as it is only right he should be hated.
    Last edited by Saron; October 31st, 2017 at 11:26 AM.
    My thirst for Antonio grows by the second.

Man...

I Make Servants, Some Of Which Are Tragedies

The Cain Train never stops.

You dumb idiot! It's not the God of Jewish, Christian and Catholic religions! It's Judaism, Christianity and Islam!

You dumb idiot! It's not the God of Jewish, Christian and Catholic religions! It's Judaism, Christianity and Islam!
    Calm down and express yourself without hurling insults, ty.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Express View Post
    How may versions have we seen in this thread alone, 10?

That said at least a Rider of the Wild Hunt is a different mechanical function to all the Assassins, Berserkers and Avengers we've seen. Admittedly I made one myself but it was before the 'fad' (for lack of better words) started.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries

I feel sad that Islam is forgotten on that list.
    But seriously, that sounded harsh.
    Last edited by MehKitteh; October 31st, 2017 at 04:54 AM.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    Calm down and express yourself without hurling insults, ty.
    Fine.....

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.

true name: victor Frankenstein.
    class: caster
    alignment: true chaotic.
    enemy: Franken steins monster.
    allies: none.
    catalyst: the schematics for his monster.
    area of greatest fame: London.

parameters:
    strength: D-
    mana: A
    agility: E
    endurance: E
    luck: D

background: a scientist/ mage who existed during the Victorian era of London, a practiced doctor and excellent mage who cared not for the root, rather he wished to experiment in creating eve, during his experiments he was able to resurrect a corpse made from multiple bodies , at first he was joyous but after a short while he began to relies his creation did possess normal human emotions or morels, and grew to fear her, he did make an attempt to kill her but even though he had torn her to pieces she was able to re attach her severed limbs and body back to whole. , and after she brought him a severed heart he ran fearing her, he lived the rest his life hiding from the mage society as he been given a designation seal, after many years two mages found him and attempted to kill him along with multiple individuals from the catholic church, on the brink of dying his creation came to save him hoping that he would make her a husband to marry , however he ruff used to create another "abomination" instead he killed himself so that his creation could not me made again and burned all of his research except for the original schematics.
    he was recorded into the throne of heroes as purely do to the book written by Mary shelly.

personality : his demeanor his cold and calculating, but do to corruption by world view of him, he has tendency to go off on mad tangents, and can be extremely impatient as well a put off aragonite airs towards other people, he also noted by his master to die a great sorrow, and acts in sad way on the mention of creation, if he meant her its likely he would see it as his duty alone to kill her, and for him to be the only one she can hate, killing any buddy else who take that hate form him as he sees it as his only atonement. he is effected deeply by a vision he had when he died, a vision of him and his creation living happily were he taught her morales, and emotions and at his end released he had robed her of that do to his own selfishness, and therefore he simply wishes to atone.

class skills:
    territory creation, C.
    he can claim about the size of a victorian mansions, creating a replica of his mansion. it comes complete with a lab and a study, as well as some, comfy rooms?
    item creation N/A.

personal skills:

gavainisng: utilizing a special device hidden in his watch he can use gavinsing which takes sourounding mana and gives to him making him an extremely mana efficient servant.

mad scientist, B.
    simler to mad enchantment it increases certain parameters at cost of sanity, thou it does take intelligence away only sanity, it does increase physical parameters either but increases luck and mana, his skill given to any who are recorded in history or literature as mad scientists. at his rank at the cost of his sanity he gets plus parameters to his luck and mana(remember intelligence remains only sanity is lost.).

medical knowledge.
    a skill given to those who famous doctors AND achieved a medical miracle of some level or form, which victor excels at both. it gives one instantaneous modern knowledge of how the body works, allowing the individual to more effectively heal, as well as to target specific parts of the body to do more damage to enemy servants.

NPs:
    creation of life, A++.
    it the recreation of his most famous moment, the creation of frankenstine(berserker) this allows him to recreate that moment, this NP allows him to essentailly build his own servants, and by using specific martial he could create into them a sort of biological NP. all his creations possess perpetual motion machines and therefore can use gavainising.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Express View Post
    The quest for fitting Cain into every possible Servant class is getting closer and closer to completion...

I like this Cain sheet quite a bit, though. I actually thought of doing a Wild Hunt Cain myself, but I'd already pretty much exhausted every possible take I have on the character (might go back and rewrite some parts of Caster Cain sometime, not quite satisfied with him). Personality wise he's basically a combination of my Assassin and Caster sheets, which works out pretty well.

- - - Updated - - -

Frankenstein: Honestly, the personality is probably the most interesting part of this, being actually pretty well fleshed out and interesting (well, I am a sucker for "tragic villain" type characters). Unfortunately the sheet is still riddled with typos that make it kind of annoying to read when not actively incomprehensible. You seriously need to either find someone to correct your works or get some kind of spell-check...

If you want some "real" critique, his Mana stat seems too high and none of his Personal Skills except Mad Scientist have a rank.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Honestly, what with you guys (mainly Royd)'s obsession with the guy that bludgeoning people with stone anyway?
    not like I the one to talk, I literally waifu'ed my own creation myself

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Honestly, what with you guys (mainly Royd)'s obsession with the guy that bludgeoning people with stone anyway?
    not like I the one to talk, I literally waifu'ed my own creation myself
    Being the first murderer he's a pretty important character to Judeo-Christian myth, but his actual nature and motives are very sparsely characterized in the Bible itself. That leaves a lot of room to flesh him out in interesting and unusual ways (as an unrepentant psychotic killer, an angsty wandering anti-hero, etc). I can't speak for other people's reasoning, but that's mine.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Being the first murderer he's a pretty important character to Judeo-Christian myth, but his actual nature and motives are very sparsely characterized in the Bible itself. That leaves a lot of room to flesh him out in interesting and unusual ways (as an unrepentant psychotic killer, an angsty wandering anti-hero, etc). I can't speak for other people's reasoning, but that's mine.
    Oh the whole 'first' thing, I can see that.