Page 247 of 302 FirstFirst ... 147197237242245246247248249252257297 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,940 of 6035

Thread: Recommended Type-Moon Fanfics Discussion II: Electric Boogaloo

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    1600 yen? are these printed on gold tablets

JP Friend Code
    Pingu
    Blog Entries
    16 bucks seems pretty average for a book?(I have no idea what light novels are usually priced at)

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    +1 to substance.DepenD(Dance), the best anti-drug PSA with a title that doesn't use the spacebar I've had the pleasure of reading.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    +1 to substance.DepenD(Dance) from me as well. I really enjoyed the story, it had a nice noir feel to it. (Just it lacked on the "action" in an Action category so that's why I scored it like I did.)

Also, has "Clipped Wings" been recced yet? Because if it hasn't, I'll create one for it.

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Jennifer...language=en_US

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It has been recced.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

JP Friend Code
    Pingu
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    +1 to substance.DepenD(Dance) from me as well. I really enjoyed the story, it had a nice noir feel to it. (Just it lacked on the "action" in an Action category so that's why I scored it like I did.)

Also, has "Clipped Wings" been recced yet? Because if it hasn't, I'll create one for it.
    How did it lack action? There was the initial fight, her breaking into the warehouse, her breaking into the bar, and the finale with Hatred and Tomato. Like, thats a decent amount of action scenes I would think; significantly more action scenes than the average "lemon" entry has sex scenes I feel comfortable in saying.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelnish View Post
    How did it lack action? There was the initial fight, her breaking into the warehouse, her breaking into the bar, and the finale with Hatred and Tomato. Like, thats a decent amount of action scenes I would think; significantly more action scenes than the average "lemon" entry has sex scenes I feel comfortable in saying.
    More like the action was one sided. The Addict was basically massacring people except in the final fight against Tomato. When I think "Action", well, look at the other entries in the Action category other than that Shirou meets Nero Keysmash and fights a dragon one. "Clipped Wings", "Devil's Thrill" and "Afterlife Return" felt more like Action. Or rather, when I think Action, I think of 80's Action Movies - there's fights, maybe some explosions and etc.

"Substance" read more like a noir/mystery/crime thriller with a supernatural bent to it. Which is one of the reasons I enjoyed it.

Also a big +1 to "Clipped Wings: Enhanced Edition"- Enhance vs the White Wing, Dead Apostle vs Dead Apostle in a gory battle to the death. Throw in some vampire produce and you have yourself a fun time. Seriously, so far this has been my favorite entry in the contest. It was just fun and entertaining to read.

+1 to "Afterlife Return" for moe Azaka
    +1 to "Devil's Thrill" as well.

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Jennifer...language=en_US

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I don't think anyone wrote a summary for Afterlife Return yet.

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    +1 Sharkura, by Mereo Flere.

A dramatic one-shot, detailing Shinji and the start of his descent into darkness, where he must weigh his huma-

Nah, just kidding. It's crack. Sakura is a shark.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    +1 Sharkura, by Mereo Flere.

A dramatic one-shot, detailing Shinji and the start of his descent into darkness, where he must weigh his huma-

Nah, just kidding. It's crack. Sakura is a shark.
    I believed you for the slightest split second.
    If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
    If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim,
    If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster;
    And treat those two impostors just the same,

-Ruyard Kipling, "If"

-)|(-

My works [Updated June 21st, 2013]

"From a dusky world with an ever-setting sun, a limitless rain of Ryougi Shiki streaked down from gargantuan gears set in the sky." Fate: Over 9000, my best Crack yet.

Figure I might as well Rec This

+1 Fate/Extra: The Midnight Sea, by Xyphos

Summary: The Moon Cell. Host to 417 Masters vying for a wish in a tourney where only one may be granted. From the start, a Master with fragmented memories and no wish is thrown into the fray. How to survive against, or work alongside other Masters are not his only problems however, when even the system itself threatens to go haywire in this Holy Grail War.

It does expand a lot on the character interactions between the masters in the holy grail war, the fights are done pretty well too. My only complaint is with the pacing in that it really seems to be moving really slowly.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    +1 to Fate/Extra: The Midnight Sea for the interactions between characters and the expanded role of Masters and their abilities in the Coliseum.

There's a number of changes made already, such as Mihara Hakuno (default name changed) summoning two Servants and being forced to fight two Servant/Master pairs per match as a result, as well as a certain worm (Zouken) threatening to crash the Moon Cell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    +1 for Sharkura as hard as I possibly can

I would have recommended it if I realized it wasn't already on the list. I was laughing so loud the first time I read it that my roommate poked his head into my room to see what was up.
    Last edited by Imperial; April 16th, 2014 at 11:19 PM.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Also a big +1 to "Clipped Wings: Enhanced Edition"- Enhance vs the White Wing, Dead Apostle vs Dead Apostle in a gory battle to the death. Throw in some vampire produce and you have yourself a fun time. Seriously, so far this has been my favorite entry in the contest. It was just fun and entertaining to read.

+1 to "Afterlife Return" for moe Azaka
    +1 to "Devil's Thrill" as well.
    Muchas gracias, señora.

If I've not already upvoted it then I too would like to +1 Sharkura. And I haven't. So +1 to it.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

I would also like to add in a +1 to Sharkura.

I'd also like to add a +1 to Chaos Theory as well. It's it definitly one of my favorite Fate fanfictions ever. The humor is well woven in and it makes me like Archer a lot more than I usually do. The Action is great and is always given just the right amount of detail. This fic does a great job of building up tension and raising the stakes, though I do think that it sort of went too far overboard in the most recent couple of chapters. Still, I'm enjoying it and anticipating the next chapter. This fic is basically the reason I discovered Moczo's Slayer of Evil series that I am now semi-addicted to and reread a story from at least once every couple of days.

Also, add a +1 for Fate/Far Side, Escaping Fate, and The Hearts of the Suffering
    Last edited by Megas; April 16th, 2014 at 11:49 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMegas View Post
    I'd also like to add a +1 to Chaos Theory as well. It's it defiantly one of my favorite Fate fanfictions ever.
    If it's defiantly one of your favorites, does that mean Chaos Theory doesn't want you to like it?

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    If it's defiantly one of your favorites, does that mean Chaos Theory doesn't want you to like it?
    Moczo too tsun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    Time to go to the holodeck! *Rams head up Sakura's vagina*

Typo has been corrected, though maybe I should have just left it for the humor factor

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMegas View Post
    Typo has been corrected, though maybe I should have just left it for the humor factor
    You certantly crushed the defiance it showed you.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.