Page 70 of 367 FirstFirst ... 20606568697071727580120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 7332

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Certainly a good start to the contest but I was expecting a classic Royd genderbend to be honest.

My question is, will we see a Saberface this month?
    Does an Arceuidface count, because I have an idea for that one...

Servant Sheet Compilation
    Pronouns - She/Her
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Of course it is.

I also shall mockingly call Saberface as that from now on.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper of Remnant View Post
    Does an Arceuidface count, because I have an idea for that one...
    I hope your idea isn't what I think it is, or else I'll get sniped

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    I also shall mockingly call Saberface as that from now on.
    Are you doing a reference to this?
    Last edited by King of Padoru; February 3rd, 2019 at 12:44 PM.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Not really, I just found it funny and make fun of everything whenever I can.

夜属 Nightkin GilgameshKingOfMemes's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    "All the virtue of my children cannot overcome the sins I have placed upon them. Mankind has been entrapped by a nature of my design, so I will bear the guilt for all your vices."

Source:
    https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59749800

Servant:
    Avenger
    True Name: Eve
    Alias: The Mother of Humanity
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: Eden

Strength: D (A)
    Endurance: C (A)
    Agility: D (B)
    Mana: A+
    Luck: E
    NP: EX

Lore
    Avengers true identity is Eve, the first woman and mother of humanity who ate the forbidden fruit and caused the fall of humanity. According to the second chapter of Genesis, Eve was created by God by taking her from the rib of Adam, to be Adam's companion. She succumbs to the serpent's temptation to eat the forbidden fruit from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. She shares the fruit with Adam, and as a result the first humans are expelled from the Garden of Eden. According to the Bible, for her share in the transgression, Eve (and womankind after her) is sentenced to a life of sorrow and travail in childbirth, and to be under the power of her husband.

Personality
    Eve is strange Avenger lacking any hatred for humans but the exact opposite, she sees herself as the mother of humanity and loves every human as much as any mother would. She hates herself and the reality she believes she created, one which takes all her children away from her and causes them to suffer. Because of the pain caused by this belief she has gained the skill mental pollution. She displays a high level of uninterest and even discontent for everything that isn't human. As a servant she is desperate for the grail as her only hope of undoing her greatest mistake. She is constantly aiming to return herself and Humanity to their pure and innocent form, Eve actually dresses skimpy on purpose as she sees being naked as returning to the innocence she lost but she can never truly go all the way do to shame. She will show a motherly love to her master and even the other servants, even cruel servants receive her love as she excuses all their actions as her fault. While she's not afraid to “punish her children” she can never bring herself to kill them.

Dislikes: Herself, Sin
    Talent: Deception
    Natural Enemy: Inhuman Servants

Relationships
    Parvati:
    "I never thought a daughter of mine would bear the brunt of my sin so greatly, she has been through enough. Its in your best interest to keep my daughters vessel out of harms way, false idol. ”

Jack the Ripper:
    “That's right my child, I am your mother. I am sorry.”

Altered Servants:
    “Please my children, leave all the pain and sorrow that made you this way to me.”

Karna:
    “It makes me happy to know a son of mine is famous for being charitable. It is my fault that your virtue was used against you.”

Class Skills:
    Avenger (B++)
    A Class Skill of the Avenger class, representing the state of an Avenger as one that gathers people's hatreds and grudges onto oneself. It is easier for one to accumulate loathing and resentment. When receiving damage, mana generation is increased. As a woman blamed for causing the fall of man, her entire nature has been formed by the grudges people have towards the evils of reality. While this would normally be limited to the followers of Christianity, her guilt for what she has been blamed for has created a distorted mentality where she wishes to gather the hatred and grudges of all of humanity at the cost of her own sanity as she feels it is deserved.

Oblivion Correction (A)
    A Class Skill of the Avenger class. People are creatures that forget many things, but an Avenger never forgets. The critical effect of Avengers who attack from beyond oblivion is strengthened. She will never forget the hatred she has for the cruel reality of this world, it is the resentment of a mother towards the murder of her children, it is towards a reality she believes to have created that brings the suffering and death of those she sees as her own children. This hatred creates a resentment that will never fade.

Self Replenishment (Mana) (E)(A)
    A Class Skill of the Avenger class. Magical energy endlessly gushes forth until revenge is taken. Recovers a minuscule amount of magical energy every turn. An ideal human created by god and strongly connected to the Earth, so long as she is standing on the ground she can generate large amounts of mana. But now that it is after the fall of man Avenger has become an imperfect creation and her ability to obtain magical energy from the Earth has been greatly reduced. It can be returned to its original power with the use of a Noble Phantasm.

Personal Skills:
    Mental Pollution (A+)
    A skill that makes it possible to shut out any mental interference Thaumaturgy due to possessing a distorted mentality. However, at the same time it becomes impossible to come to an understanding with individuals that do not possess an equivalent rank of Mental Pollution. A twisted mentality born from guilt of introducing sin into humanity, it is her belief that all of humanity is her children and therefore she loves each and every human being as much as any good mother would. But it is because of this warped mentality that this skill is born, for to love all of humanity in such a way is to experience the sorrow of one's child dying over and over again and having it all be your fault, it is something no normal human would be able to withstand and so Avenger has fallen into the depths of insanity. It has numbed her feelings and created a deep obsession with the holy grail as it is the one last hope within all the despair, but the fact she has been summoned in this class ultimately means the grail probably won't grant her wish.

Ideal Humanity (D)(EX)
    A skill that denotes one having been personally created by God as a perfect human. An aspect of the Earth created from dirt and the rib of Adam by God the skill is a combination of skills such as Natural Body, Consummated Shape, Presence Detection among other abilities such as magecraft that can control aspects of nature and an immunity to disease and poison. It is because of the fall of man however that humanity has become imperfect and the strength of this skill is greatly reduced. The lower the rank this skill falls the farther one goes from being an ideal human, at this rank the skill Weak Constitution, influenced by the skill Innocent Monster, is added to mix which on random intervals has avenger contract a random disease or genetic defects. This skill can be restored to its full power with the use of a Noble Phantasm.

Knowledge of Good and Evil (EX)
    A skill for those who have eaten the forbidden fruit and obtained the Knowledge of Good and Evil. It is a skill that serves as a special type of clairvoyance and expert of many specializations. It is by eating the fruit that one has gained the ability to see the truth of the world, and denotes a loss of innocence. The knowledge of good and evil is considered the knowledge of everything, but it is not a skill that allows one to know all things immediately but rather the user becomes aware of the nature of this world and gains the capacity to learn. By becoming aware of deception Avenger is able to learn how to deceive, that is the principal this skill works on. Avenger has a proficiency in a wide variety of skills that reflect humanity capacity for both good and evil such as healing magecraft and deception, Avenger can improve her own skills by learning from others who have the same skill or learn new ones by observing them. The clairvoyance aspect of the skill is what allows Avenger to see the truth of the nature of the world, as she gazes into what lies in people's heart.

Innocent Monster (EX)
    An attribute possessed by Servants whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person's will or appearance. As a consequence, the Servant's abilities and appearance have been rendered to conform to the specifications of their legend. Incidentally, this Personal Skill cannot be removed. Avenger has been blamed for the fall of humanity and is considered to be the origin of sin.This skill can be considered an Aoe version of innocent monster for it is more than twisting the reputation of one woman or even one group of people but the entire of humanity through the process of original sin. Avenger is blackened much like the servants corrupted by all the world's evils and do to certain associations, Avenger also has a reptilian appearance. It effects more than her physical nature,as the source of sin both her mental state and everything around her become corrupted. Avenger is altered so she is compelled to commit things which are considered sinful, it brings out the darkness in people's hearts and corrupts them similarly. As the original sin of humanity, anyone who possesses human blood are susceptible to having this skill forced upon them. Simply by being near Avenger causes the effects of this skill to appear.It also creates a weakness in people toward ailments like disease in the form of a weak constitution skill. This curse is not all bad though as abilities such as deception, seduction and other skills considered sinful by Christianity can be obtained.

Noble Phantasms:
    Delusions of Eden
    Dream of Utopia

Type: Anti- Evil

It's the faded memory of the glorious Eden, an ephemeral dream of paradise that shall never return. It is not the true Eden but a delusion, a reality marble which overwrites the current reality to briefly return to paradise. It exists as Eden before the fall of humanity, meaning as long as Eve exists within this reality marble the skill Ideal Humanity is returned to its original rank as she goes back to being the ideal human but Knowledge of Good and Evil is sealed. When exiting the reality marble Eve will have her skills and stats slowly degrade back to normal over the course of a day allowing the reality marble to be used as a brief buff for Eve. While inside Eden these stat boosts are ultimately irrelevant as Eden is a place without sin, it is a place before pain, disease and even death ever came into the world making it a place where all her children are immortal. Because it is a place without sin it purifies all who enter. Servants of the evil alignment will begin to dematerialize slowly and servants of good and neutral alignments will have the “sinful” parts of themselves slowly disappear, as humans are shaped by these flaws by the time they have been completely purified they will be a shadow of their former selves, a husk without any real personality. Unlike most reality marbles however, its much easier to escape you just have to find your way out of the garden, assuming Eve would ever let you get that far. By reactivating the skill Knowledge of Good and Evil Eve will be forced to see the truth of her delusion and the reality marble will collapse activating her second Noble Phantasm.

Fall of Humanity
    Origin of Evil

Type: Anti- Humanity

It is the inverse of Eden, no longer a illusion from within that overwrites reality but a distortion from reality that overwrites what is within. The facade of all that used to be fades away, the dream ends so the dreamer may see all they have become. This Noble Phantasm serves as Eves embrace of the belief that Eve was truly the serpent all along, corrupting her peaceful paradise and forcing great evils into the world. Eve transforms into the serpent that brought about the gardens end, a massive monster of both great strength and charisma which curses everything caught in its gaze. Eve becomes the embodiment of sin entering the world as she slowly corrupts her surroundings in a more powerful form of her innocent monster skill. All that are caught in her gaze start to have curses quickly piled upon them, overwhelming the opponent with a wide variety of terrible ailments and degrading their normal resistances. Due to the nature of the this Noble Phantasms origin, it can be resisted through the power of faith.
    Last edited by GilgameshKingOfMemes; February 4th, 2019 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Forgot to add the weakness

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    In a female contest, playing the original woman

shrewd move

someone submit a pandora sheet
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    The only counter to Eve is Mitochondrial Eve

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That's a really cool Eve sheet. Gorgeous FC too (though I find it a little funny you bother to mention she dresses skimpily in her Personality section, and then give her an actually quite modest appearance in her FC). I actually think she probably would've fit better as a Beast (of Regret) than an Avenger, considering her twisted love for humanity and general OPness. (Look at all those EX-ranks!)

夜属 Nightkin GilgameshKingOfMemes's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    The reason the face claim is modest is because finding a face claim that fit my vision was hard. The one I picked was just the closest to what I wanted.

Blog Entries
    N-never mind.
    Last edited by Sunny; February 5th, 2019 at 08:44 PM.

Signature by fumato

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I said nothing
    Last edited by King of Padoru; February 6th, 2019 at 12:59 PM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    How many Servants can we submit, again? Only one?

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    max is two
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    welp.
    Last edited by Spartacus; February 5th, 2019 at 08:58 PM.

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Has anyone ever done Assassin Lizzie Borden?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Has anyone ever done Assassin Lizzie Borden?
    Here's a Berserker Lizzie, but I can't recall any Assassin versions of her (at least not on this forum). Feel free to try writing up your own, I guess.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Çatal Höyük
    Class: Ruler
    Identity: Mother Goddess of Çatal Höyük (actually nameless)
    Source: Origins of the world
    Origin: Çatal Höyük (actually, this is only the place on Earth she’s associated with)
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Height: 156 cm (usual size)
    Weight: 49 kg (usual size)

Parameters:
    Strength: A+
    Endurance: EX
    Agility: B
    Mana: EX
    Luck: A
    NP: EX

Skills
    Passive skills

Magic Resistance: —

Although she should have one of the highest ranks of magical protection, this skill has been lost due to the effects of Potnia Miteron.

True Name Discernment: B
    Displays status information, such as True Name, skills, and parameters, about any encountered Servant automatically. A Luck check is needed in order to bypass concealing abilities.
    It’s logical to think that her connection to the Moon Cell would grant her a level of knowledge about Earth and its inhabitants close to omniscience, but since she remembers only the main events and not the individual lives, that knowledge is not in her possession.

God’s Resolution: —
    The privilege unique of the Ruler class granted by the Holy Grail, the possession of Command Spells.
    Normally, a Ruler would be granted two Command Spells for each Servant, but because she can’t be summoned by the Holy Grail, this skill is lost.

Independent Manifestation: B
    An advanced version of Independent Action, usually proper of the Beast class, but of Grand Servants in some cases. Allows to manifest in reality without the need of any mana source like a Master. Furthermore, because one is a confirmed existence, resistance against the imposition of death and time manipulation is provided.
    Though no longer existing on this planet, Çatal Höyük is still alive somewhere in the Universe. Therefore, she can’t be summoned as a Servant, and her real self will be the one to appear on Earth. That said, she will only show herself in the case of sensing a major cataclysm that can’t be controlled by the Earthlings.

Personal skills

Potnia Miteron: EX

The original power of creation from which the Potnia Theron skill was created. A Divine Authority of the highest of ranks that was inherited in a weakened state by the terraformation systems known as the Earth Mother Goddesses.
    While revered as a guardian deity that protects humanity, the Earth Mother sacrifices herself to feed man with the crops and beasts born from her body. Her true nature is the cycle of life and death itself. Humans eat from her, and at the same time, she kills them to nurture herself, providing food for humans again.
    A Mystery of the highest rank that can’t be opposed by other Mysteries, the power to bring death and give life. Countless monsters and heroes were created by this Authority which seems to be connected to the Root.
    Same as the skill inherited by her daughters, none born of the Earth can defy her Authority as it would mean rebelling against the system of life itself. Exclusively for Çatal Höyük, who is responsible for the creation of life in different planets, organisms born in those planets cannot oppose her either. Mother Goddesses, who were born as fragments of her body, can bypass this protection.

Connection to the Moon Cell: A
    The mark of an almighty device that observes the planet and keeps track of anything that happens on it. Regular parameters mean nothing to the one from which everything started. Additionally, no matter in which recondite corner of the Universe she is, she can obtain information about the situation on Earth at any moment.

Self-Modification: EX
    The ability to remodel the body or merge flesh with foreign organs.
    At this rank, it has become an ultimate survival ability that allows to endure any environmental condition without being harmed. When entering a new location, she quickly studies and analyzes variables such as composition of the air, atmospheric pressure, average temperature, presence of natural light, and mineral composition of the soil, and alters her physical appearance as much as necessary to match ‘the most suitable form for the current environment’. The changes happen almost instantly, and can go from variation of the size to reconfiguration of the molecular structure of her cells.
    Because of this skill, her true form is highly unlikely to be seen by any living being, as they would be unable to survive the conditions of a solar system in its formation period. During her stay on Earth, the form favored by her is that of a human girl.

Noble Phantasm

α-0
    Beginning anew

Type: Anti-World, Anti-Planet
    Description:

α-0. Targeting herself for a maximum output of the Potnia Miteron skill, Çatal Höyük is enabled to make the World undergo any kind of change through rewriting of events. An ultimate edition program of super-high precision that unconfigures the structure of matter at an atomic level and reorganizes it to modify reality at will.

Even though it’s technically a power affecting space, the alteration of gravity fields can disrupt the time axis, possibilitating alteration of cause and effect, and even enabling retrogression of things to a past state, something different from the time traveling performed by the Fifth Magic but impressively close to it.

If she wished, she could make the Earth return to the state of ‘nothingness’ before life, but her nature as a good goddess impedes her to do so. Instead, it’s used as a protocol of creation/restoration that she activates upon her arrival to a planet in which she has decided to create life, or one that held life before but was almost completely destroyed. The reason why life on Earth could advance after a 90% of the species was exterminated in the Permian period (250 million years ago), as well as after the Cretaceous (65 million years ago), with almost a 75% of the species having disappeared, is thanks to this Noble Phantasm.

Character
    First person pronoun: あたし (atashi)
    Second person pronoun: あなた (anata)
    Third person pronoun: 彼 (kare) / 彼女 (kanojo) / あの子 (ano ko)

Personality
    When “the entity that created this planet” is mentioned, the first image that comes to mind is that of a being filled with maternal love yet unable to be understood properly due to her alien nature from an order superior to humanity. The reality is that this Mother Goddess is emotionally closer to human than what could be thought. It’s certain that she holds a great love towards all life in general, but rather than as a mother with her children, her love is more like that a kid would show with their dog. Another being similar to her would see the relation as a master-pet one, but she sees us as her best friends.

Çatal Höyük not only loves the life on Earth, but the planet itself. Having connected herself to the Moon Cell to watch over it constantly, she is greatly happy to see how much everything has changed and how humans have evolved. She hasn’t had time to enjoy the story of each life one by one, so she is eager to know as much as possible about people around her, no matter if good or evil.

The childish and neutral way of loving she has is product of a puerile personality. Even if she's older than anyone and anything on the world, at the end of the day she is very immature. She pouts and complains when she can't get what she wants, and gets mad at those who tell her what to do. She also gets lonely with ease, and will start crying if there's nobody around.

Treatment with the Master

Master is one of the billions of lives inhabiting the Earth, an individual as precious as any other. At the same time, they’re a guide in this new world that has changed so much during Çatal Höyük’s absence. She has knowledge about the changes and advances done thanks to her connection to the Moon Cell, but experiencing things directly is completely different. For that reason, she wants to be shown the funny and interesting things she could have overlooked.

Dialogue examples

“I don’t have any name, but I guess you can call me Çatal Höyük? You humans associate me with that place for some reason, after all.”

“Since I’m a mother of Mother Goddesses, does that make humanity my grandchildren? ……But I don’t want to be called ‘grandma’! It’s kinda unsettling…”

“I love all life equally, there are no good or bad lives for me. Everyone tried to have a life as fulfilling as possible, so I won’t judge anyone. I did misvalue live in the past, and twice, but I've learned my lesson…”

“The Earth of the present is so cool! It’s hard to believe this was only a ball of lava and burning gas when I first arrived… Humans in special have done so many amusing changes here, but it seems you are doing some nasty things too. I don’t understand why, but you’re harming the environment with your trash and stinky smokes, and killing too many plants and animals. I promised myself not to interfere with this kind of problems, but you should be a bit more conscious of your situation.”

Personal data
    Depiction

The forgotten goddess 8,000 years ago, a super-high-ranking Divine Spirit responsible of the existence of Mother Goddesses, and therefore, a supreme being whose authority can’t be opposed by any earthly creation. Because her name has fallen into oblivion, she’s referred as the Mother Goddess of Çatal Höyük, named after the settlement in which what is believed to be an effigy of her was found.

Her true nature isn’t just that of a deity lost to time. Her origins go back to aeons ago, during the early days of the Solar System. She was one of the oldest lifeforms known to have existed, having arrived to the proximity of planet Earth about 4 billion years ago. The circumstances of her birth are unknown. She could be an individual of a super-ancient alien civilization, or have been born from loose elements floating in space that combined into a living being through a long chain of coincidences. What is certain is that, since the moment she acquired conscience, she felt lonely.

That loneliness was something special. Most, if not all other lifeforms that could have existed at that time, were unable to experience emotions, and therefore couldn’t feel solitude. It’s safe to assume that this lifeform was the first to have feelings. Longing for company, she began to traverse the cosmos in search of someone similar to her, but couldn’t detect any sign of sentient life. So then she realized, that if there wasn’t anyone like her, she had to make them herself. Since she couldn’t create another living being of the same scale as her, she would have to look for a place in which to produce life belonging to a lesser order, but she didn’t mind. As long as she could be accompanied by others with the same trait as her, it would be fine.

Thus, she reached planet Earth, still a hot ball of rock, but with enough potential to be inhabitable. In order to test her powers, she attempted to create life in many different ways, starting from zero each time she failed. Those failed attempts were registered as the many cosmogonic myths that are present in each culture. Finally, she decided to work with what the world gave her rather than with what she imagined. She stirred the clouds and made them rain, cooling the lava to form the land and filling the oceanic basins. Once the continents and oceans were formed, she created the first lives by isolating fractions of her Authority and giving them a body of their own, and assigned a region of the planet to each one. Those were the first Mother Goddesses, who would be in charge of terraform their assigned areas and give way to life on them. Although they should be considered mere extensions of her body, they differed in being allowed to develop a personality of their own. They were her first direct descendants.

The lifeforms created by the Mother Goddesses was proved to be successful, but the primordial entity wasn’t fully satisfied. Most of that life didn’t have the degree of sentience that she wished, or didn’t have the capability to evolve into sentient species. Considering them a failure, she provoked the extinction of almost all the species, all but those with potential. That was the massive extinction of the Permian. The process was repeated again during the Cretaceous period, as the results were unexpected. This provoked the fury of the Mother Goddesses, who did love and were satisfied with their creations. They rebelled against their mother, and forced her to leave the planet.

Banished from the Earth, the mother of mothers was alone again. She couldn’t return to the world she had created due to her childish acts, so she wandered through the vastness of the universe in search of new planets where she could start from zero. But before that, she established a bond with the Moon Cell, the mysterious artifact that had been present since the beginning of the Solar System, so that she could still see what happened at the Earth, the planet that would always have a special place in her heart for having been her first attempt to create someone like her to keep her company.

The following attempts in different worlds became unsuccessful as well. Only the Mother Goddesses she created were close to the ideal “other” she looked for. But over time, she started learning to appreciate the inferior lives, and with that, she started to empathize with them. Even if they didn’t feel in the same way as her, they shared her yearning for someone similar that would spend the rest of their days with them. Thus, she decided to let life proliferate and evolve in its own way, and kept creating it in different corners of the cosmos. Eventually, she was so entertained with this activity that she began to forget her original purpose and only wanted to fill the Universe with more and more life.

Several million years after the banishment of the alien goddess, at a point of time close to the present by millennia, the ideal lifeform that she had wished to create once had finally appeared. It was the human being, a species that had acquired intellect through evolution rather than by the assistance of the Mother Goddesses. Humans had curiosity about the world surrounding them, and could show a degree of emotions that no other animal could do. But at this point, the goddess didn’t see mankind as the incarnation of her long-wished ideal, but as an exceptionally interesting species. She kept observing their evolution through the Moon Cell, yet didn’t return to Earth to establish contact with them.

14,000 years before the current era, the Earth fell under the attack of the Umbral Star, the ultimate anti-civilization weapon. The Umbral Star had detected the presence of human civilization and proceeded to exterminate it by sending the Velber known as Sefar. Sensing the living cataclysm that would provoke a third massive extinction on the planet, the creator goddess rushed back to protect it. Her exile didn’t matter against a world-ending menace. If there was something that would eradicate life without any valid reason, something that would destroy the product of aeons of work just for the sake of destruction, she would fight it. The elements and concepts of reality were given form as Divine Spirits by her and the Mother Goddesses as countermeasures against the White Titan, but every struggle was in vain. All the gods and goddesses were overwhelmingly defeated.

As a result of the battle, the primordial goddess was severely weakened and unable to repair the damage dealt to the planet with the same speed as in the past. It took her 6,000 years to recover her original strength and restore the Earth completely. During her recovery time, she finally managed to interact with the humans that had somehow survived the war. The humans recognized her as a goddess and modeled statues to worship her, something she felt thankful for. However, she couldn’t stay with them forever. Knowing about the Umbral Star gave her more reasons to want to fill the universe with more life. Even if she couldn’t fight the power of destruction, she could counter its actions with her power of creation.

Now, the nameless goddess, the extraterrestrial being that wields the power of the genesis, sails the sea of stars, bestowing upon other celestial bodies the joy of life. Humanity never came to know more of this commander who made of the very own nature her army. The clash against the titan, way beyond the comprehension of man, was remembered only as an impossible dream, and consequently, the defender of the world fell into oblivion with the rest of dreams.

Related characters

Servants in general

It doesn’t matter whether you were a great adventurer that helped others and killed monsters, or if you were a cruel monster that destroyed everything to please yourself. All of you are, in your own particular way, examples of the wonderfulness of life – and of this planet –, and deserve my love.

Tiamat
    What happened to you…? Why do you yearn to kill, if you were born to create? ……I see. You’ve had it quite rough, haven’t you…? But even if you’re so angry, you don’t really hate humanity…

BB
    Er… I don’t remember creating you, yet you have Potnia Theron. Who are you, exactly…?

Sesshōin Kiara
    That’s…? That’s that’s that’s that’s that’s…….!! You aren’t supposed to do that with the planet!! PLEASE STOP IT!!!

Altera
    You are the White Titan that killed so many gods on Earth… I don’t understand why would you destroy something as precious as life, but I can see that you’re starting to appreciate it.

Goetia
    Do you despise life so much that you'd re-write its beginning……? Why…? They may not be perfect, but everyone worked hard to live in the best possible way… You're saying their efforts were in vain…

Artoria Pendragon
    EEEEEHHHH?!! WHY DO YOU HAVE 'THAT'?!!

I may or may have misinterpreted any piece of lore concerning the Nasuverse creation of the Earth and the Velber.
    Last edited by King of Padoru; February 8th, 2019 at 11:08 AM.

Blog Entries
    Class: Caster
    Other Classes:
    True Name: Al(Allie) Capone
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Place of Origin: Chicago
    Spoiler:

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: C
    AGI: D
    MGI: B
    LCK: E
    NP: B-A

Height: 5’10”
    Weight: 260 Ib
    Dislikes: The Feds
    Talent: Crime
    Natural Enemy: The Law
    Attribute: Human
    Traits: King, Criminal
    Catalyst: Capone’s Ledger

Class Skills:

Spoiler:
    Territory Creation
    Caster can create a territory called a ‘speakeasy’ a bar where she will be able to gather mana from its patrons. Despite the high rank as Caster is not actually a magus she cannot set up bounded field defenses instead having to make do with physical defenses.

Item Creation
    Despite the name Item Creation this skill acts more like Armament allowing Capone to provide magical fire arms to people she has initiated into her gang. These fire arms act as rank E-B Noble Phantasms depending on the type of weapons although higher ranked weapons are of limited supply only 10 C-Rank fire arms and 3 B-Rank fire arms.

Personal Skills:

Spoiler:
    Charisma
    Having created one of the largest most lavish gangs in human history while being beloved by the populace Caster’s charisma is closer to a spell(curse) than a skill. This skill is sealed when Saint Valentine's Day Massacre is activated.

Golden Rule
    Caster gathered unprecedented wealth in her lifetime and as a result as a servant gaining money will never be a problem.

Public Enemy No. 1
    The result of the public’s condemnation of Caster after the Saint Valentine's Day Massacre. When this skill is active all enemy servant, magus in the area, over seers of the Holy Grail War, and anybody else not part of Caster’s gang will immediately set their eyes on Caster as the most important target in the war. This skill is sealed until Saint Valentine's Day Massacre is used.

Noble Phantasm(s):
    Spoiler:
    The Chicago Outfit
    Legitimate Businessmen

Type: Anti-Army(Self)
    The ability for Caster to turn those he finds into part of his gang. This is achieved by Caster or a preexisting member of the Outfit speaking to somebody and passing a charisma check. The members of the Chicago Outfit become D-Rank Demi-Servants and have complete loyalty to Caster. They have no Noble Phantasms but they retain any skills they had in life.

Saint Valentine's Day Massacre
    Death to Us Both

Type: Anti-Team
    Max Targets: 7
    The crystallization of Caster’s most infamous hit. When activated seven masters or servants at random participating in the Holy Grail will find themselves drawn to a location of Caster’s choice(able to be resisted with a luck check or magic resistance of Rank B or higher) for what they believe to be a vague yet important reason where the members of The Chicago Outfit will be able to unload their weapons payload onto them. Despite the powerful sounding description this Noble Phantasm can only be used only once and afterwards the Charisma skill is sealed and the Public Enemy No. 1 skill is activated.

Lore: One of the most infamous mobsters of all time. Capone helped legitimize the American Mafia donating many of her profits to local charities and opening real businesses. She was not a saint however as this was all to support her hedonistic life style of alcohol, drugs, and women. Despite Capone’s ruthless nature the people beloved her as a modern day Robin Hood until the Saint Valentine's Day Massacre turned public opinion against her. At that point the government went after her for real and when she found out they would be able to put her away for tax evasion and destroy the empire she had fought so hard to build she killed herself. The government not wanting to admit that they lost public number one created a fake male Capone to put into the criminal justice system and reinforce their power.

Personality: A hedonistic narcissist Caster loves money and the lifestyle that comes with it. She will constantly indulge herself with the most expensive items of excess that she can find wherever she is materialized. She is absolutely ruthless towards her enemies and will do anything to utterly destroy them but she also will attempt to be as beloved as possible by all around her and be praised.

Creator Notes: My first non Modern Fiction Servant and my first gender bend. I figured Capone wouldn’t be really any sort of fighter and Caster would be the best class to properly incorporate his gang. Saint Valentine's Day Massacre is meant to represent the way public perception changed on him after the actual event. Her magic is a B basically only as an artifact of her class. I was honestly tempted to give her accounting at E-.
    Last edited by cooldownnow; February 21st, 2019 at 04:23 PM.

Blog Entries
    Welp, we've finally got our first genderbend of this round! Safe to say it was inevitable, though I'm a little disappointed I couldn't get there first.

On to the sheet itself. It's decent, though rather rough around the edges. There's a fair few places where I can tell you're not entirely familiar with how various Skills and their rankings work. For instance, though you give her Charisma at rank A (highest level of popularity as a human being), the description you use is actually for A+ rank (so high it verges on a curse). Her variant of Item Construction is also weird, since it's not like Capone was ever known for building the firearms he used himself. Giving her the (False) variant of that Skill might make more sense, where instead of actually constructing firearms herself they just automatically spawn in her home-base for her men to wield.

In general Capone has way too many A-ranks for such a modern figure. Both Golden Rule and The Chicago Outfit could easily be lowered to B.

Lastly, and this is just a personal thing, I have to say I'm a little weirded out by seeing a real person FC used on a Servant (that isn't actually a picture of the person in question, obviously). Especially one that's about at the "sexy Halloween costume" level of quality (no offense). If you're thinking of changing it I'd suggest going with an art of Balalaika from Black Lagoon. She nails the same "tough yet sexy gangster queen" vibe you seem to be aiming for, but a lot less cheesily. She even has scars, which fits Capone's title of "Scarface"! (Granted, hers are burn-scars rather than knife ones, but details, details).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Lastly, and this is just a personal thing, I have to say I'm a little weirded out by seeing a real person FC used on a Servant (that isn't actually a picture of the person in question, obviously). Especially one that's about at the "sexy Halloween costume" level of quality (no offense). If you're thinking of changing it I'd suggest going with an art of Balalaika from Black Lagoon. She nails the same "tough yet sexy gangster queen" vibe you seem to be aiming for, but a lot less cheesily. She even has scars, which fits Capone's title of "Scarface"! (Granted, hers are burn-scars rather than knife ones, but details, details).
    Thanks for the tips! I think I will change the picture, I wasn't all to happy with it but it was the closest I got to the look I wanted and Balalaika fits it perfectly. As for the skills I thought about giving her Item Construction false but since it's a class skill I didn't want to change that. Great catch for the charisma I will change that. As for the over abundance of A-Ranks your right about that that's something I'll change and keep in mind for the future.