Page 368 of 858 FirstFirst ... 268318358363366367368369370373378418468 ... LastLast
Results 7,341 to 7,360 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    My advice to you, venomking, is to just stop. Just stop.

夜属 Nightkin
    He doesn't have Magic Resistance or any kind of other mental defense Skill so maybe someone can try to mind control him?

For what purpose though? He's literally built purely to stall for time.

Do you command him to start randomly attacking things just so someone else can actually hit him and finally put him down?
    Last edited by Theoneandonlyz; August 19th, 2017 at 05:41 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoneandonlyz View Post
    He doesn't have Magic Resistance or any kind of other mental defense Skill so maybe someone can try to mind control him?

For what purpose though? He's literally built purely to stall for time.

Do you command him to start randomly attacking things just so someone else can actually hit him and finally put him down?
    To be fair, his personality section actually states that he does want a real fight and therefore will presumably attack, rather then just using his NP to stall forever.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    To be fair, his personality section actually states that he does want a real fight and therefore will presumably attack, rather then just using his NP to stall forever.
    I always enjoy it when a Servant's personality utterly contradicts everything we know of that person in life.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    I always enjoy it when a Servant's personality utterly contradicts everything we know of that person in life.
    I think venomking's going with the idea that while he defeated all his opponents in life just by stalling until they exhausted themselves, he secretly wishes to fight an opponent who won't be defeated by that method and finally forces him to go all-out. Not even really sure why I'm defending the sheet honestly given the many problems it has, but that part in particular may be justifiable.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, a Servant who never attacks is going to be pretty much unworkable in a Grail War no matter what concept you go with, so some artistic license is probably necessary...

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    I mean, a Servant who never attacks is going to be pretty much unworkable in a Grail War no matter what concept you go with, so some artistic license is probably necessary...
    I vaguely remembered a pacifist Servant sheet a while back...

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

夜属 Nightkin
    The whole stall for days tactic was just his defeated rivals being salty and spreading false rumors to try to discredit him. Didn't work since that sounded pretty amazing too...although also tedious as all hell.

It all spiraled into forum politics and he gave up trying to defend himself since doing so wasted time better spent fighting.

He's actually this raging dervish of fist destruction that rivals even great Pollux himself.

This whole sheet is actually under a Innocent Monster type obfuscation of real facts.
    Last edited by Theoneandonlyz; August 19th, 2017 at 06:49 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MehKitteh View Post
    It was probably the exact same servant. I remember there being a very good take on him where his NP punch of singular destruction doesn't actually have a name because it was never once used in his life. It was a good take on the "not-a-pacifist-but-not-gonna-attack-you" style. Reducing him to "lol i just really wanna have a good fight plz" like so many others is a disservice to a unique outlook on combat.

This guy just sounds like Greek John L Sullivan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    It was probably the exact same servant.
    Actually, I myself did a pacifist Servant (William Penn) quite recently. Not useless though, since he was still willing to fight (just not kill) and had an NP perfectly aimed at non-lethally disabling opponents.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MehKitteh View Post
    I done a Hippocrates sheet before. White Mage type.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Source

- Archer -
    William Tecumseh Sherman

Alternate Class: Berserker
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Alias: Cump, The First Modern General, Commanding General of the United States Army
    Origin: America

Parameters

Strength: (D)
    Endurance: (C)
    Agility: (C)
    Mana: (D)
    Luck: (B)
    NP: (B)

Likes: Peace, Freedom, Theater, Painting, Animals, Ulysses S. Grant
    Dislikes: War, Slavery, Politics
    Talents: Military Tactics, Leading others to victory
    Natural Enemy: Hitler, Tyrants, Dictators
    Attribute: Man
    Armaments: Rifle, Sword, Pistols, Knife
    Wish: World Peace…or something like that

Skills
    Class Skills

Independent Action: (B)
    The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master. At higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract. It is both useful and troublesome depending on the disposition of the Servant and the rank of Independent Action. Acting in autonomy from the Master's Magical Energy supply, the Master can concentrate their own Magical Energy on large spells, or the Servant will be fine even in the case they cannot supply Magical Energy due to injury. The downside is that they can be harder to control and keep by their side, making the only true way to command them is by utilizing Command Spells.
    It is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for two days without a Master. However, this is the ideal value achieved by maximally conserving mana and avoiding battle and Noble Phantasm usage.

Magic Resistance: (E)
    Grants protection against magical effects. Due to being a relatively modern servant, Archer has this skill at the lowest possible rank. At this rank, Archer cannot cancel spells but magic damage is reduced somewhat.

Personal Skills

Charisma: (C-)
    A composite skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. As a commanding general, he is charismatic enough to lead an army of over 60,000 troops into battle with high morale. Capable of leading a massive, unified army never seen since the days of Julius Caesar. His men swore by him, and most of his fellow officers admired him.

The negative modifier comes the negative reception Archer gets due to his leadership skills. His tactics tend to be pragmatic at best and far extreme at worst, once resulting in over $100 million in property damage. Some of the general public viewed him as a lunatic, even a few of those who served him thought his strategies were cruel and terrible. Archer quickly rose to fame as a brilliant yet controversial figure.

Battle Continuation: (C)
    A skill that allows for the continuation of combat after sustaining mortal wounds. It will also reduce mortality rate from injury. This Skill represents the ability to survive and/or the mentality of one who doesn't know when to give up, consisting of one's strength of vitality in predicaments. As a commanding general of the army, Archer has survived numerous skirmishes. Getting shot by several bullets, sustaining lethal injuries, yet pulling through nonetheless. When returning San Francisco after becoming manager of the San Francisco branch of the St. Louis-based bank, Lucas, Turner & Co, Archer experienced and survived two shipwrecks and floated through the Golden Gate on the overturned hull of a foundering lumber schooner.

Strategy: (B)
    The ability to seize things in the broader perspective, such as diplomacy and logistics, in order to decide victory before the fighting even begun. Archer’s military legacy rests primarily on his command of logistics and on his brilliance as a strategist. Historians and theorists ranked Archer as one of the most important strategists in the annals of war, along with Scipio Africanus, Belisarius, Napoleon Bonaparte, T. E. Lawrence, and Erwin Rommel.

Symbol of Freedom: (A+)
    Denotes one’s status as being a ray of hope to the oppressed, admired by those who seek freedom. Archer freed many slaves during his military campaigns of 1864 and 1865, who greeted him “as a second Moses or Aaron” and joined his marches through Georgia and the Carolinas by the tens of thousands. These looked upon Archer as a providence of God, sent to accomplish His work, honoring him for the faithful performance. Archer went as far as to issue his “Special Field Orders, No.15”, which provided for the settlement of 40,000 freed slaves and black refugees on land expropriated from white landowners in South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida.

Possesses an ability that charms the oppressed and freedom-seekers alike. A captivating magic-like effect that works on both men and women. Enamored by his presence, they will honor Archer as if he was the Messiah who was sent from God for the sake of spreading hope and freedom; although in reality, Archer isn’t religious at all. Pouring all their faith into this one individual, willing to follow and do whatever this man says.

A powerful curse such as this, on the other hand, can be seen as a blessing in disguised. Whatever relations one holds with Archer will eventually result success and freedom in the end. Tyrants, dictators, anyone who finds pleasure in controlling and oppressing others, will only feel disgust at the man.

Maneuver Warfare - Innovation: (A)
    A special skill possessed by individuals who brought about revolutions in their era. In the case of Archer, he has been universally credited for his mastery of maneuver warfare - also known as “indirect approach” - as demonstrated by his series of turning movements against Johnston during the Atlanta Campaign. Archer’s campaigns would later influence the doctrine of blitzkrieg, mechanized warfare, and Rommel’s use of tanks during World War 2.

Fundamentally, maneuver warfare is a military strategy that advocates attempting to defeat the enemy by incapacitating their decision-making through shock and disruption. Just like in chess, flanking around the enemy, taking out the King and causing their army to crumble. As such, Archer’s overall combat prowess increases the more obstructive the area he finds himself in is. With his cunning and mastery in strategy, he makes full use of the environment, positioning himself and the enemy to whatever gives the most advantage.

Using cover to maneuver unseen, Archer gains Presence Concealment of equal rank. Additionally, based on maneuver warfare disrupting the enemy’s decision making, it inflicts a ‘confusion’ effect into their mind, preventing them from thinking clearly and making wise decisions. Needless to say, since Archer is commander, leading an army or a group would further increase this skill’s effectiveness, as it was originally designed for that purpose.

Noble Phantasm
    Scorched Earth
    Total War is Hell
    Type: Anti-Resource
    Range: 1~50
    Maximum Targets: 500

The infamous and controversial scorched earth tactics utilized by Archer against the Confederacy during the Civil War. Convinced that the Confederacy's strategic, economic, and psychological ability to wage further war needed to be crushed if the fighting were to end, Archer believed he needed to break the backbone of the rebellion. He called this strategy “hard war”.

Manifesting as a sea of fire, these flames appear to possess some form of sentience, representing an army of soldiers under the command of Archer. Following their general’s orders, they will seek out to destroy any and all assets that might be useful to the enemy, such as energy sources, transportation, communications, resources, leylines, and even people in the area, at a remarkable speed. The flames are practically harmless to people, limited to the destruction of property. That isn’t to say that they cannot be engulfed. Rather than damaging directly, just like the property, the flames will destroy everything useful to them, like their magic circuit, mana supply, weapons, connections between master and servant, and even command seals if given enough time. Once everything is said and done, the environment will emerge as a scorched earth that could only be described as hell on earth. Surely, this strategy is terrible and cruel yet merciful in the end.

Unfortunately, aside from the ability to toggle this Noble Phantasm on/off and giving commands, Archer lacks true control over these flames. Just like in the Civil War, Archer’s men tend to get carried away, similar to wildfire. Looting civilian supplies and destroying private property of the innocents despite being told it was forbidden. In regard to the Holy Grail War, the looting portion may perhaps be a good thing, as flames would independently use the leylines and mana it covers to sustain itself. On the other hand, the widespread destruction of innocent property is possible but unlikely. Fortunately, Archer learned from his experiences and thus will perform extra precautions when activating this Noble Phantasm.

Lore
    William Tecumseh Sherman (February 8, 1820 – February 14, 1891) was an American soldier, businessman, educator, and author. He served as a general in the Union Army during the American Civil War (1861–65), for which he received recognition for his outstanding command of military strategy as well as criticism for the harshness of the "scorched earth" policies he implemented in conducting total war against the Confederate States.

Sherman began his Civil War career serving in the First Battle of Bull Run and Kentucky in 1861. He served under General Ulysses S. Grant in 1862 and 1863 during the battles of forts Henry and Donelson, the Battle of Shiloh, the campaigns that led to the fall of the Confederate stronghold of Vicksburg on the Mississippi River, and the Chattanooga Campaign, which culminated with the routing of the Confederate armies in the state of Tennessee. In 1864, Sherman succeeded Grant as the Union commander in the western theater of the war. He proceeded to lead his troops to the capture of the city of Atlanta, a military success that contributed to the re-election of Abraham Lincoln. Sherman's subsequent march through Georgia and the Carolinas further undermined the Confederacy's ability to continue fighting. He accepted the surrender of all the Confederate armies in the Carolinas, Georgia, and Florida in April 1865, after having been present at most major military engagements in the western theater.

When Grant assumed the U.S. presidency in 1869, Sherman succeeded him as Commanding General of the Army, in which capacity he served from 1869 until 1883. As such, he was responsible for the U.S. Army's engagement in the Indian Wars over the next 15 years. Sherman advocated total war against hostile Indians to force them back onto their reservations. He steadfastly refused to be drawn into politics and in 1875 published his Memoirs, one of the best-known first-hand accounts of the Civil War. British military historian B. H. Liddell Hart famously declared that Sherman was "the first modern general".
    Last edited by Aridwolverine; August 30th, 2017 at 03:38 PM.

Blog Entries
    That's an excellent Sherman. Blows mine out of the water in some ways, though I'm still proud of the "lava man" approach I went with for my own sheet. Was that an inspiration, by any chance?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That's an excellent Sherman. Blows mine out of the water in some ways, though I'm still proud of the "lava man" approach I went with for my own sheet. Was that an inspiration, by any chance?
    Thanks for the feedback.

Actually, I didn't even knew someone made a Sherman servant already lol. I was thinking I was going to be the first. Also, I didn't really have an inspiration other than making an American Soldier.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aridwolverine View Post
    Thanks for the feedback.

Actually, I didn't even knew someone made a Sherman servant already lol. I was thinking I was going to be the first. Also, I didn't really have an inspiration other than making an American Soldier.
    It was on the old thread, so you could easily have never seen it.

- - - Updated - - -

Sherman showing up actually makes me wonder what a Robert E. Lee Servant might look like. I'd do one myself except I have no idea what his NP could be (other then something to do with the whole "Lost Cause" legend).

Blog Entries
    Has anyone made a Nemesis sheet? I can't find it anywhere...

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    ok, my idea behind hi was as one of those humans born with super human, but were thata strength become an internal struggle for him to the point were he created a style of fighting were he never atacked afraid to cause tragedy by killing, he wants to be a hero who inspires not trhou the battle feald and not with bodies and tragedy and used boxing to inspire. and also when if fix the sheet latter, porabably tomorow i mean i know i said id do it tonight but medltonin mixed with dozen other sleeping pills says other wise, anyways i also mentioned it brefly that if he cant by any means dodge it will break the bones in order to dodge and while useing his np, his very arm might litterky rip from his body just dodge an attack and while yes it will reatacj it self and heal itself its not regerenation the damage is still there so a long drawn out fight actaully doesnt work to his advantage. so ye she cant die from the damage it still weakens him.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    porabably tomorow i mean i know i said id do it tonight but medltonin mixed with dozen other sleeping pills says other wise
    ...I think I just found out where all the typos in your sheets are coming from.

Seriously though, unless you're exaggerating mixing together a dozen different sleeping pills cannot be a good idea. Especially since doctors agree sleeping pills only grant you like an extra 2 minutes of sleep anyway.

US Friend Code
    I actually do have a servant sheet coming, but I'm having way too much trouble trying to think what her 3rd NP will do.

Blog Entries
    My first Avenger sheet, I hope she's edgy enough to join the Avengers...

Class : Avenger
    Alternate Classes : Caster, Watcher
    Identity : Hera Invidia
    Origin : Classical Mythology
    Alignment : Chaotic Evil

In Latin, invidia is the sense of envy, a "looking upon" associated with the evil eye, from invidere, "to look against, to look in a hostile manner. Invidia ("Envy") is one of the Seven Deadly Sins in Christian belief. Invidia is also the Roman name for the ancient Greek goddess, Nemesis, although both of them are different entities in reality.

PARAMETER
    STR : E
    END : E
    AGL : E
    MGI : EX
    LCK : E
    NP : A++

CLASS SKILLS
    Avenger : A
    A Class Skill of the Avenger class, representing the state of an Avenger as one that gathers people's hatreds and grudges onto oneself. It is easier for one to accumulate loathing and resentment. When receiving damage, mana generation is increased. At this rank, not only damage or negative emotion but the very being and presence of someone stronger or more fortunate than she is will be instantly converted into magical energy.

Oblivion Correction : C
    A Class Skill of the Avenger class. People are creatures that forget many things, but an Avenger never forgets. The critical effect of Avengers who attack from beyond oblivion is strengthened. Avenger will not forget anyone she envies until they’re not worth being envied anymore.

Self Replenishment (Mana) : B
    A Class Skill of the Avenger class. Magical energy endlessly gushes forth until revenge is taken. Recovers a minuscule amount of magical energy every turn. Avenger will always gain magical energy as long as her envy towards someone still exists.

PERSONAL SKILLS
    Divinity : C-
    A skill that measures of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above has reached the throne of a god. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defense' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.

Avenger originally possesses high divinity, but it has been significantly lowered due to her “Innocent Monster” skill. Avenger is the Roman equivalent of the Greek goddess Nemesis, and is often associated with her, though this results in her being more and more envious of Nemesis, because she is far more famous than her. It can be said that Nemesis is Avenger’s nemesis.

Innocent Monster : A
    A skill that denotes the attribute possessed by Servants whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person's will or appearance. As a consequence, the Servant's abilities and appearance have been rendered to conform to the specifications of their legend. Incidentally, this Personal Skill cannot be removed.

Although she was a goddess, Avenger’s reputation, history, and existence have been significantly distorted by myriads of tales, description and gossips that depicts her as the personification of malignant envy. Ovid describes the personification of Invidia at length in the Metamorphoses :

“Her face was sickly pale, her whole body lean and wasted, and she squinted horribly; her teeth were discoloured and decayed, her poisonous breast of a greenish hue, and her tongue dripped venom. … Gnawing at others, and being gnawed, she was herself her own torment.”

Mystic Eye : - (EX)
    A Skill that denotes one’s possession of Mystic Eyes, capable of imparting magical effects upon a subject and interfering with the outside world. This skill is sealed due to her Noble Phantasm.

NOBLE PHANTASMS
    Oculus Malus
    The Primordial Evil Eyes
    Type : Anti-Unit
    The Primordial Evil Eyes is the source and origin of all types of Mystic Eyes. The Evil Eyes is the Mystic Eyes that is found in various cultures and religion throughout the world. It is often associated with envy, reflecting the belief that envy originates from the eyes. Mystic Eyes and Evil Eyes are often thought to be the same concept, and in some ways, it can be said that this is true. The common “Evil Eyes” is a Mystic Eyes possessed not only by magi but also by normal humans, born not from magical energy, but from human emotions, either malignant or benignant. In short, Evil Eyes is a broader concept of the Mystic Eyes.

Avenger possesses the Primordial Evil Eyes, an ultimate Evil Eyes that has manifested into a Noble Phantasm due to her association with the concept of “Evil Eye”. The sense of envy is said to be the greatest emotion to ‘fuel’ the Evil Eye within the possessor’s eyes.

As a Noble Phantasm that represents the ‘origin’ and ‘source’ of all Mystic Eyes, the power and potential of the Primordial Evil Eyes that Avenger possesses is limitless. While mental interferences magecrafts are very common and are widely practiced by modern magi, the most common Mystic Eyes that can imitate similar effect are very rare. Avenger’s Noble Phantasm, however, are capable of ‘imitating’ the effects of magecrafts into her own Mystic Eye, which means that she can apply the effect of most magecraft to someone just by perceiving them with her eye. Because she is a goddess, Avenger can use various advanced magic from the Age of Gods to apply its effects into this Noble Phantasm. For example, she can emulate the effect of Medusa’s Cybele by applying petrifying spell into her own Mystic Eyes. Combined with her Avenger class skills which makes it easier to generate magical energy, this Noble Phantasm’s potential is indeed limitless.

Personality (Incomplete)
    PERSONALITY
    Dislikes : Other’s fortune.
    Talents : Stealing.
    Natural Enemy : Nemesis, Anyone more fortunate than her.
    Catalyst : A talisman to ward off Evil Eye and Invidia.

Last edited by 34; August 20th, 2017 at 09:58 AM.