Page 246 of 782 FirstFirst ... 146196236241244245246247248251256296346746 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,920 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Seika please

- - - Updated - - -

Seika please step on me

- - - Updated - - -

and call me a worthless maggot
    Spin, you filthy cheat..!

[ Seika please step on me too ]

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KhaosSaber View Post
    She's not a warrior though. She's a crazy ninja chick who can turn you to stone. :P
    So she's Xena with magic eyes minus the crazy ring/disc that Xena throws.
    My attempts at being a (fanfic) writer:

Eclipse - a Saber Alter oneshot
    Requiem for a Race - Altrouge and Ortenrosse hunt the TAs ( 1/3 chapters, discontinued )
    Memories of a King - a 'Saber Origins' story ( 8/? chapters, discontiuned )
    A Small Warmth - a post UBW-Good oneshot, Saber/Rin
    Devil's Thrill - Narbareck hunts down a DAA Blackmore ( 10/10 chapters, finished )
    Boundary of Loneliness - Ryougi Shiki/Alphard Al-Shua oneshot. Lemon-flavoured

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    M'kay, cool. Was kinda wondering since it's a pretty odd sort of fashion and not really the Classical mode as I've seen it. I might go check a few of our libraries and see what I can dig up myself.
    so because i got a little anxious i dug up stuff myself and yes, i wasnt misrememberign after all. here you go~
    http://stravaganzastravaganza.blogsp...-costumes.html

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by name93 View Post
    So she's Xena with magic eyes minus the crazy ring/disc that Xena throws.
    nope because the "amazon warrior" thing jst doesnt suit Medusa. like Khaos said, shes basically a ninja chick.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    ...historic Rider go.
    (kind of) NFSW
    Spoiler:

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    ...historic Rider go.
    (kind of) NFSW
    Spoiler:
    Oh god. X|

Now that's better.
    You should tone down the skills and NP though. As we already said - there's too many of them. And Peter Pan is not as old a story as that of King Arthur or Heracles, so (s)he should be considerably weaker too.
    Any suggestions on how I can make Peter's backstory clear in the bio? Communication is key, as I've learned the hard way. Also, which skills should I get rid of? Keep in mind that some of the skills and Noble Phantasms I included were for alternate classes of Saber and could not be accessed as Rider. Also, how far should I reduce the Noble Phantasms' power?

Blog Entries
    Jeez people, how can the discussion around here derail so quickly?

Here, take this little piece of material and lets go back on topic.

Class: Saver (Saber, Ruler)
    True Name: Jehanne d’Arc
    Alignment: Lawful Good

STR: ***** C
    END: ***** C
    AGI: ***** C
    MGI: ***** A
    LCK: ***** B
    NP: ***** A++

Keywords
    KEYWORDS

Saint

In the Christian faith, “saint” is a term used to refer to someone who, while still human, is in a standing closer to God than other people. For saints recognized as canon by the Roman Catholic Church, most can be classified into two groups: those who were born with a certain special trait (stigmata) that makes them similar to the Son of God and those who performed deeds for the sake of humanity and Christianity as a whole. This Servant appears to belong to the latter group.

Hundred Years War

A period of conflict when England and France fought over the succession of the French throne. With the death of King Philip IV and the extinction of the Royal House of Capet, both the House of Valois of France and the Plantagenet House of England (which was related to the House of Anjou of France) claimed to be the rightful heirs of the French crown. Their disagreement led to a long series of armed conflicts interconnected by shorts periods of peace.

Incidentally, in the later stages of the war, rumors of a prophecy about the advent of a holy maiden that would turn the tables in France’s favor circulated among the French people…

CLASS SKILLS

Aura of a Savior: A
    The ability to support others through just one’s presence alone. Improves the moral and provides bonus modifiers to the rolls of all allies within a given distance. Furthermore, at A-Rank resistance against mental interference is also provided.

Incidentally, here is what she would have if summoned as a Saber...
    Magic Resistance: A-
    The capacity to negate or abate the effects of Magecraft. Cancels all Magecraft of A Rank (High-Thaumaturgy that makes use of magic circles and Instantaneous Contracts) and below. Therefore, he cannot be injured by modern magi. In case of a single stroke, she may even hold back the coercion of the Command Spell.

The inherent Magic Resistance of the Saber-Class was reinforced by the divine protection of her faith. But, as a consequence, it has little effect against the sacraments of the Church.

Riding: D
    The technical skill to mount on vehicles. It also displays its effects on mechanized vehicles. Can drive classical mounts and vehicles, but modern machines are beyond her capacities.

...or a Ruler
    Territory Creation (Revised): B
    The technical skill to build up an advantageous encampment to oneself as a Heroic Spirit. Thanks to this Skill that allows to create in the shortest time a Fortress that displays the very best effectiveness on any kind of terrain condition, Ruler boasts the greatest advantage in regards to defensive fights among all Servants. At B Rank, the creation of a “Fortress” is possible.

PERSONAL SKILLS

Charisma: C
    The natural talent to command an army corps. Raises the abilities of one's own army on group battles. A rare talent. Leadership skills suitable for a great general that leads an entire military force.

In life, she managed to convince many to follow her and her baseless “revelations” thanks to this Skill.

Clairvoyance: A
    Superior eyesight. Supplements long-range aiming and improves dynamic vision. At the A Rank, it also includes powers of seeing through objects and looking into the future.

The true identity of her “revelations”. Since this is an ability granted by a higher power and not something inherent to herself, she has no control over its activation.

Heaven’s Decree: EX
    The ability given to a person entrusted with a mission from heavens. One can draw support from a higher power when facing an obstacle beyond her capacity. Temporary boost of specs so that one’s overall level matches that of the opponent.

Protection of the Faith: A
    A Skill possessed only by those who have sacrificed themselves for a religious view. Despite being a form of Divine Protection, it is not a blessing from a higher existence. It is only the absoluteness of one’s body and soul, which is born from faith… but if it is too high, it causes abnormalities in the personality.

NOBLE PHANTASM

Fierbois – Protector of the Realm
    Type: Anti-Unit
    The sword of five crosses. The holy sword found at the church of St. Catherine de Fierbois. A beautiful long sword decorated with five crosses throughout its whole extension. Legend goes that it once belonged to a famous warlord who repelled an invading Muslim army from Europe.

Jehanne was set to travel to Orleans with a relief expedition financed by Yolande d’Aragon, Charles VII’s mother-in-law. At that time, most of the equipment that she required for the travel (which included an armor and a horse) came from donated items. But this holy sword alone was something that she herself requested to be brought to her, after its location was shown to her in yet another revelation.

While this Noble Phantasm is equipped, all parameters except LCK and MGI are Rank UP and bonus modifiers are applied to saving throws.

Orleans – Lord of Hosts
    Type: Anti-Army
    Jehanne most prized possession: the flag she once used when leading the armies of France. According to legends, the maiden of Orleans was promised heavenly assistance whenever she boldly raised her flag in the battlefield. It was said that the armies who rallied under this banner would receive the support of providence and become capable of creating the miracle of overturning impossible odds.

Once its true name is called, this flag will bestow the effects of Jehanne’s Heaven’s Decree Skill to her allied parties. A heavenly blessing which should originally be the privilege of a select few thus becomes a common trait shared by everyone. Furthermore, bonus modifiers are provided to the defensive values and saving throws of all those under the effect of this Noble Phantasm.

Although an undeniably powerful trump card, due its nature, this Noble Phantasm carries the demerit of having multiple constrains placed on its activation, which greatly limits the occasions when it can be employed.

Cherub – Guardian of the Holy Garden
    Type:
    Anti-Fortress
    In the Old Testament, after driving out man from Eden, it has been said that God placed a cherubim and a sword of fire to guard the way to the holy garden. What people often misunderstand is that, as a perfect Divine Construct known as angel, a cherub is not necessarily bound to have the appearance humans think they have. In other words, this is not a holy sword that boasts the power of God, but an angel that embodies the power of God in the shape of a sword.

As a Heroic Spirit, Jehanne’s role after death is to guard the divine territory that man is forbidden from entering. The ownership of this sword was granted to her for the sake of fulfilling that role.

The fire released by this sword is the strongest “flame of purification” that burns to ashes everything but those who walk on the path approved by God. Originally, Cherub’s flames would instantly scorch even its possessor if he is someone unworthy, but Jehanne is an exception due the manner of her death. By accepting her fate and delivering her life to God’s hands, she can temporarily delay the fate of being burned to death.

Once this sword is manifested, Jehanne’s wounds will be completely healed and her power will be raised to the extremes. Furthermore, Cherub can release a jet of flames that spread themselves for kilometers in all directions. However, once 30 turns have passed, Jehanne will be extinguished.

Background
    BACKGROUND

Born at the village of Domrémy in Lorraine, Jehanne was once just a farm-girl whose only special trait was being the daughter of the village-chief. However, after she received her first divine revelation in the form of a vision of Saint Catherine when she was twelve years-old, powers that she never had before started to bloom in her body. Then, at her 16th birthday, Jehanne heard a heavenly voice commanding her to bring the Dauphin Charles VII to Rheims for his coronation.

Following that command, and after gathering the support of a number of important people, Jehanne travelled to Chinon where she was granted permission to visit the royal court. She greatly impressed Dauphin Charles in a private conference and gained his support for her cause. However, because her mere presence in the French army would effectively turn a purely political conflict into a religious war, Charles was obliged to put her to test. Her mission was simple: to lift the siege at the city of Orleans.

Once in Orleans, Jehanne was met with the contempt and distrust of all the French generals in charge of the siege, who left her out of the war councils and disregarded her opinions when making important decisions. In response, Jehanne sought out for the support of the common soldiers and the population of Orleans. She then rallied the troops and arbitrarily led them into a number of daring and unorthodox offensives. On May 8, 1429 – nine days after Jehanne’s arrival – the siege ended with the English forces being expulsed from Orleans and the neighboring forts.

With the victory in Orleans, Jehanne’s name quickly became well known in both sides of the conflict. The French admired her as a savior, while the English feared her as a witch. At any rate, Jehanne’s arrival greatly changed the flow of a war that had remained stagnant for decades. She led the French army into a number of important victories, thus changing the minds of even the French generals who distrusted her before.

On July 16, 1429, the French army recaptured the city of Rheims. The coronation of Charles VII was held in the following morning. In the short space of a few months, Jehanne helped put an end to a conflict of succession that had lingered for nearly a century. That being said, the English refused to recognize Charles as the rightful king even after his coronation. Although the dispute that began everything was settled, the conflict continued anyway.

The Maid of Orleans

Even before her canonization by the Roman Catholic Church, Jehanne was already esteemed as a holy person by many. Her contemporaries described her as “a good Christian, possessed of the virtues of humility, honesty and simplicity”. Her faith in god was unwavering, her sense of justice strong and the goodness in her heart unquestionable.

That being said, Jehanne was still human and thus not without her faults.

Despite being in the middle of the territory controlled by the English forces, the people of Domrémy remained loyal to the French crown. Because of that, Jehanne often saw her hometown being victim of raids during her childhood. This caused her to harbor a bitter antipathy towards the English. Her war would not be over until every single English soldier was driven out from French lands.

Also, her strong piety walked hand-in-hand with a lack of tolerance towards heretic and unmoral behavior. She once attempted to slash a group of prostitutes who were servicing the French soldiers in their camp, but the blade of her sword broke before it could draw even a single drop of blood. The holy sword Fierbois was a sacred artifact that embodied the mission of “defending France”. To raise it against someone who was loyal to France, regardless of the reason, was the same as breaking that vow.

This event marked the beginning of Jehanne’s downfall. The loss of her holy sword was obvious, but after that even her powers granted by heavens started to fail her. At the same time, though the soldiers continued to loyally follow her command, it became more and more difficult for her to gain the support of the French nobles and the common citizens. As consequence, Jehanne began to taste failure in her endeavors.

Everything culminated with the ill-fated defeat in Compiegne. What was supposed to be just a minor skirmish turned out a disaster for the French forces because of the refusal of assistance from the local population and the unexpected arrival of enemy reinforcements. As the French troops were forced to retreat, Jehanne’s company took the place of honor as the rear guard. Then, in part due being abandoned by her allies, Jehanne’s group was overwhelmed by the enemy and she was captured.

Afterwards, Jehanne was placed in trial by the English under charges of heresy and in the end condemned to be burned at the stake as a witch. Her final wish was to have a cross put in front of her as the sentence was being carried out. It is unknown for sure what she thought at the very end, but it seems that her last words were “O Lord, I entrust this body to you-”.
    Last edited by Master of Chaos; February 22nd, 2015 at 11:45 AM.

Blog Entries
    Cu Cuchulain's outfit is just hilarious. I don't know why they got rid of Proto-Lancer's design. It was badass.
    It's because they don't have access to time travel. They had to give up on the idea of sending Proto-Lancer's design back into the past to use in FSN.

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    I like his FSN design more than the Proto one.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

夜属 Nightkin
    I don't know why but all this talk about proto makes me really want to see how genderbent Iskander would have turned out.

Alexandra the Great.

Plus she could totally have a long mopey conversation with Saber in the 4th war about how historians are stupid-heads

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Iskander can still have the "historians are stupid-heads" conversation because of the thing with his height.

i like FSN lancer's hairstyle and face better than Proto Lancer's, but proto lancer has the better clothes. as for th ebetter gay bulge design i dunno.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by firloz View Post
    I don't know why but all this talk about proto makes me really want to see how genderbent Iskander would have turned out.
    Alexandra the Great.
    Plus she could totally have a long mopey conversation with Saber in the 4th war about how historians are stupid-heads
    Did someone call for Eiyuu*Senki?
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    Good god nobody called for that fucking abomination.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Did someone call for Eiyuu*Senki?
    what the FUCK is wrong with that design? its like all kinds of jumbled together, where does it even make sense. i mean it looks like the artist drew her body and spear, couldnt come up with an idea for clothes and colors and just drew whatever he saw after throwing in some pills.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oyari you are drunk, go home

Blog Entries
    What is this I don't even
    My attempts at being a (fanfic) writer:

Eclipse - a Saber Alter oneshot
    Requiem for a Race - Altrouge and Ortenrosse hunt the TAs ( 1/3 chapters, discontinued )
    Memories of a King - a 'Saber Origins' story ( 8/? chapters, discontiuned )
    A Small Warmth - a post UBW-Good oneshot, Saber/Rin
    Devil's Thrill - Narbareck hunts down a DAA Blackmore ( 10/10 chapters, finished )
    Boundary of Loneliness - Ryougi Shiki/Alphard Al-Shua oneshot. Lemon-flavoured

Blog Entries
    firloz requested a female Alexander the Great design - I presented what someone had come up with. That's all.
    F/GO SUPPORT

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Funny how ES has all these clever little things in the character designs. The horns she has there are, IIRC, a reference to what are believed to be descriptions of Alexander the Great in the Quran, and the "bipolar" nature of the design, all half-and-half, is related to Alexander's natural heterochromia. Also, she has a lesbian scene with Aristotle.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Blog Entries
    And yet it still looks stupid as all hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Funny how ES has all these clever little things in the character designs. The horns she has there are, IIRC, a reference to what are believed to be descriptions of Alexander the Great in the Quran, and the "bipolar" nature of the design, all half-and-half, is related to Alexander's natural heterochromia. Also, she has a lesbian scene with Aristotle.
    People sadly don't appreciate the clever details.
    Can't say I like how they presented them, either.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    And yet it still looks stupid as all hell.
    F/GO SUPPORT