Page 433 of 782 FirstFirst ... 333383423428431432433434435438443483533 ... LastLast
Results 8,641 to 8,660 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    It's just a shame that it's hard to make Assassin interesting in a story while keeping with its intended role. It seems to me that if True Assassin or 100-Faced Hassan had simply gone and killed multiple Masters like they were supposed to they'd have a good chance of winning, but you'd sadly lose half your characters to sudden ganking, which is terribly unsatisfactory when told as a story.

Which I guess is why we keep ending up with Assassins like Li Shuwen, Semiramis and Jack the Ripper :/

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wrong thread. Fictional servants go in the other one.

Other than that, what is with that Luck rank? F isn't even a Servant parameter rank.
    Last edited by YeOfLittleFaith; April 26th, 2014 at 11:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

Blog Entries
    You know "the other one" is totally useless information to people that don't frequent the fanfic forum, right?

Blog Entries
    It's linked in the opening post. People are responsible for their own ignorance.
    Ragnarok, come day of wrath
    That fallen souls might bear our plea.
    To hasten the Divine's return.
    O piteous Wanderer.

Blog Entries
    The fuck is an opening post?

Blog Entries
    The post that you see first when you click on the thread title instead of going to the last page, an option that no one ever uses.
    Ragnarok, come day of wrath
    That fallen souls might bear our plea.
    To hasten the Divine's return.
    O piteous Wanderer.

The Mad Genius
    Ah, thank you, I apologize, my reading comprehension failed me here. I'll delete the post and move it to the appropriate thread.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Aladar's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So, here's a quick profile I came up for a possible Hassan Assassin. Do tell your opinion. I wanted to make a genuine non-combat Assassin who could still win the War for his Master.

Class: Assassin
    True name: Hassan-i-Sabbah
    Sex: Male

Stats: STRENGTH- D
    ENDURANCE- D
    AGILITY- A
    MAGIC- D
    LUCK- B
    NOBLE PHANTASM- C

Skills:

Presence Concealment: EX - the ability not only to disappear without a trace and be undetected, but to actually appear as someone else for all intents and purposes. The illusion extends to mannerisms, voice and aura but cannot replicate abilities or physical feats. The illusion is dropped when an attack is executed. Assassin cannot conjure an image of his own design, thus only replciations of the visages of other are possible. Upon preparations for an attack, the target is forced into a Luck check. If equal or higher to Assassin's Luck stat, the sneak attack can be defended against.

Disengage: D- a swift escape from combat is possible after a successful Luck or Agility check.

Surgical Procedure: C- the Servant possess a perfect understanding of the human body, its weaknesses and strengths.

Eye of the Mind (True): C- in conjunction with Surgical Procedure allows for instant recognition of an enemy's weak spots.

Noble Phantasm:

Zabaniya: Blood of Iblis (Anti-Unit, Rank: C)- the corruped twin blades attached to Assassin's wrists. Coated with black corruption, injuring the enemy with them injects the black poison into their body. HP and MP are cut instantly by 10% but as the corruption spreads the total HP and MP cap keeps dropping down to a max 50% loss. The lost HP and MP are transfered to Assassin for the duration of the effect. The corruption also affects the victims sanity. Similarly to the effects of Mad Enhancement, affected Servants gradually lose cotrol, but without any stat increases. This effect also grows strogner the longer the corruption remains in their system. High Magic Resistance makes it possible to slow down the corruption and/or stop it at negligible levels.

Blood of Iblis stems from the many legends surrounding this Hassan's modus operandi. Forsaking the public asassinations of his predecesor and succesors, he slipped in and out of his victims' inner circles dressed as their closest confidants and let his specially-concocted poison do his work. His targets ended up waning day after day, with a vicious maddness gnawing on their minds and sending them into fits of rage. A master surgeon of his time, Hassan was able to manifacture an untreatable black poison capable of making others think the devil imself had possessed his victims in their dying throes.

Chapter 15: Prince VS Pauper

A whole world away from Fuyuki, in a city of mages, a new War threatens to break out. Seven new Masters are chosen and enter a life-changing battle, unknowingly becoming part of a War in which there are more players than the eyes can see...

Blog Entries
    No bonding his body with some inhuman creature to gain a deadly technique? No body modification at all? This isn't the Hassan I signed up for, no sir.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    No bonding his body with some inhuman creature to gain a deadly technique? No body modification at all? This isn't the Hassan I signed up for, no sir.
    Meh, easily fixed. Fought Iblis, captured him, bled him dry, uses his blood as poison. Also, injected it into his own body so he can immune to it and grow stronger by overcoming it.

Forget the fluff, I want your opinion on him stat and skill wise. Is he viable, is he broken etc etc.

A whole world away from Fuyuki, in a city of mages, a new War threatens to break out. Seven new Masters are chosen and enter a life-changing battle, unknowingly becoming part of a War in which there are more players than the eyes can see...

I found the fanfic version of the "Make a Servant" thread first so I guess I'll just copy-paste in what I made there.

I've been playing/GMing a Dungeons and Dragons version of the Grail War, and here's one of the Servants one of my players came up with that I'm surprised I couldn't find in this thread (though I stopped like 100 pages in).

Name: Dorian Gray
    Class: Caster (also maybe Assassin)

Parameters:
    STR: D
    AGI: D
    CON: D
    MGI: D
    LCK: D
    NP: B

Personal Skills
    Eye for Art: C

• If he sees a Noble Phantasm that possesses artistic attributes, there is a chance he will recognize it.

Charisma: C

• His personality and good looks cause others to become infatuated with him after a short time around him.

Noble Phantasm (Rank B, Support)
    Demonic Portrait- The Picture of Dorian Gray:
    This framed portrait shows a perfect likeness of Dorian as painted by Basil Hallward. Realizing that one day his beauty and youth will fade, Dorian whimsically expresses the desire to sell his soul so that the portrait would age instead of him. His wish is fulfilled and every sin Dorian commits from then on slightly disfigures the portrait.

Whenever Dorian takes damage of any kind, it is transferred to the image of Dorian in the painting, leaving him unharmed. While he cannot be killed or injured, he can still feel pain and can be knocked unconscious or restrained.

While the portrait makes him all but invulnerable, it is also his greatest weakness. If he looks at the portrait or if it is damaged, everything that befell the image of Dorian during the time he was summoned as a Servant is transferred back to Dorian himself, killing him (if not severely debilitating him).

Yes, I know this is right out of that League of Extraordinary Gentlemen movie and a fictional character from an 1890 novel probably doesn't qualify as a Servant, but my DnD game has slightly different rules.

^Frankenstein's Monster (or the bride of aforementioned monster, not really sure which one is Berserker) qualified as a Servant. It was the same reasoning I used for my Caster/Berserker Dr. Jekyll (which is somewhere in this thread)

^Just my personal opinion on classic literature Servants
    F/SN x Disgaea Cross
    Crimson Spears

Kyouko-chaaaaan~
    Spoiler:

Historical/Mythological servants go here right? Not those from other series/fiction?

The Great King of Akkad
    "Sargon became king, the king of Akkad, who built Akkad..."

Class: Archer.
    Alternate Classes: Saber. Caster.
    True Name: Sargon of Akkad.
    Alignment: True Neutral.

Parameters:
    Strength: B.
    Agility: C.
    Endurance: C.
    Mana: B.
    Luck: B.

Class Skills:
    Independent Action: B.
    Magic Resistance: C.

Personal Skills:
    Charisma: B.
    Divinity: C.
    Golden Rule: B.
    Military Strategy: C+.

Noble Phantasms:
    Name: Hunter of God: To Slay the Divine.
    Type: Anti-Divinity.

• History has muddled the historical records. The Nimrod mentioned in Genesis and the Book of Chronicles is in fact Sargon of Akkad who tore down city walls and destroyed all depictions of previous kings. This Noble Phantasm’s represents “Nimrod’s” tentative connection with the fabled Tower of Babel, and Sargon’s own actions in destroying the temples of Ishtar/Eanna in Uruk and Enlil in Nippon. Sargon can slay any divine being with one hit provided their Divinity, Luck and/or Magic Resistance is below a B-rank. This Noble Phantasm can only be used once. However through use of Curse of Akkad or a Command Seal, this Noble Phantasm can be once more.

Curse of Akkad – Enlil’s Judgment.
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self).

• A type of magecraft, this Noble Phantasm is a curse that the eight chief deities of the Anunnaki pantheon brought down on Akkad. While the Noble Phantasm itself affects only Sargon, the consequences of said Noble Phantasm are potentially far reaching. All of Sargon’s stats except for his Mana will drop by one full rank. In doing so he will be able to summon his army and maintain the King’s Treasury for longer periods of time. Use of this Noble Phantasm requires an incantation.

For the first time since cities were built and founded
    Fields produced no grain, oceans produced no fish and orchards produced no wine,
    He who slept on the roof, died on the roof.
    He who slept in the house, had no burial.
    He who ate, starved.
    Heroes lay dead on top of heroes.
    The blood of traitors ran upon the blood of honest men.
    Enlil, may this city be destroyed.

Bab-ilu – Key of the King’s Treasury.
    Type: Anti-Army.

• When Sargon defeated Lugal-zage-si of Uruk, he was not content with just tearing down Gilgamesh’s great walls. To cement his kingship over Sumer he pillaged Uruk’s temples and stole a key that Gilgamesh had his people created. Though Sargon does not have full access to the treasures inside the Gate of Babylon he is capable of drawing out many E – B rank weapons from within. Ten of these weapons would emerge from ten glowing orbs that appear in a circular formation around him. This Noble Phantasm is generally used from a standing, long range position.
    Last edited by Lord Hierarch; May 8th, 2014 at 11:00 AM.
    Charge of Kings
    Servant Sheets: 1 2 3/4 5 6 7

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This...is so weird. I mean, look at the NPs. The first one is about killing gods when Sargon's entire schtick was "being favored by the gods" (that's why linking him to Nimrod is retarded). The curse of Akkad is a reference to something way past his lifetime, and then poor man's GoB. Also, why Archer anyway? I don't have a particular choice of Servant class myself (haven't really put any thought into it), but I'm interested in the reasons for your pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Rin-chan Kaihou View Post
    It was the same reasoning I used for my Caster/Berserker Dr. Jekyll (which is somewhere in this thread)
    And I just checked the wiki. Dr. Jekyll is the Berserker in Fragments of Blue and Silver. Rejoice! Your validation has come!

Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    This...is so weird. I mean, look at the NPs. The first one is about killing gods when Sargon's entire schtick was "being favored by the gods" (that's why linking him to Nimrod is retarded). The curse of Akkad is a reference to something way past his lifetime, and then poor man's GoB. Also, why Archer anyway? I don't have a particular choice of Servant class myself (haven't really put any thought into it), but I'm interested in the reasons for your pick.
    I recall somewhere that Sargon was one of several choices as the historical Nimrod. I wanted to connect that with Sargon and since one of Nimrod's "claim to fame" is that he rebelled against the Gods… i decided to play around a little and expand on some of Sargon's actions during his conquests.

The Curse of Akkad is because he was the one who started the Empire (or at least that's a brief search and memory told me). It seemed fitting that he have something connected to the city he founded. That, and I liked the sound of it. Curse of Akkad. Sounds like a cheesy horror movie.

Archer Class is because of his Poor Man's GoB. Originally I made him as a Saber. But then I thought about the GoB and how it made Gilgamesh selectable as an Archer class. So while he is better of as a Saber-class Servant, his Bab-Ilu makes him a potential Archer.

Also the 1st Noble Phantasm was a later addition. This was the original one:

Name: Sharru-king – King of Shinar.
    Type: Anti-Divine.

• History has muddled and twisted the historical records. The Nimrod mentioned in Genesis and the Book of Chronicles is in fact Sargon of Akkad who knocked down the walls and destroyed all depictions of previous kings. This Noble Phantasm represents Sargon’s proto-style of kingship: that of a military dictatorship. At his call the great king of Akkad can call on the warriors of his conquered city-states to him. However doing so requires the use of a Command Seal or the Curse of Akkad.

I didn't particularly much like this one. A revision might make it more of a Saber-class NP. Perhaps have it as "wraiths of unnamed heroes/warriors answer Saber's call for one more fight?"-Type thing?
    Charge of Kings

Blog Entries
    So, as much as EXTRA is obviously somewhat different and has different rules of summoning, I still do not accept that Neil Armstrong would either qualify as a Heroic Spirit, nor be very good as one anyway. So there's really only one other Captain Armstrong that student could have been referring to. Admittedly, I stretched it with the whole "Captain" thing. But oh well.

Johnnie Armstrong
    Captain of the Bordermen

Class: Rider
    Alternate Classes: None

Parameters:
    Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Agility: C
    Mana: E
    Luck: C

Class Skills:

Riding

The expertise to ride animals and vehicles.

• D: Rider is fully capable of riding horses as well as any experienced man might be, and can quickly learn how to drive or ride other simple enough vehicles or animals, but has no natural proficiency for them. Rider is able to call upon a spiritual horse at will to ride, but it is not on the level of becoming a Noble Phantasm or anything similar.

Magic Resistance
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects prana, this ability cancels the spells altogether.

• E: Cannot cancel spells, but magical damage is reduced somewhat. Rider had no experience with magecraft during his life so is afforded only the minimum level of resistance through his Class container.

Personal Skills:

Raider
    By raiding areas that have been conquered the user is able to sustain himself. At higher levels it functions similarly to Independent Action.

• A: Rider was an exceptional reiver, leading a band of 160 men on criminal raids throughout the borders between Scotland and England. When he raids an area by damaging or overturning it he is able to drain the natural mana from it, leaving it magically bare in exchange for powering his form. This ability can extend his existence indefinitely even without a Master to maintain his contract, as well as speed up his healing and increase the power of his Noble Phantasm if he doesn’t have to devote this power to sustaining himself.

Rebellious Spirit
    The temperament to never remain at one location and never embrace a lord. A wandering star that does not have the capacity to be king nor is capable of finding his own king. Negates the effects of Charisma with the same rank.

• C: Rider is not loyal to any particular king, as his crew raided along the border between two nations, furthest from the influence of the monarchs. In these lands people were hardy and self-dependant. However, not being loyal to a king doesn’t mean he cannot hold them in reasonably high regard, as he was known to have been lured to his death by a royal summons asking him to attend the court, trusting the honour of the king’s word. His experience with this trap has led him to be less trustful of the honour of the king’s position, however.

Savage Tactics
    The ability to command and coordinate warriors who lack strategy or common sense but have fearsome strength and barbaric behaviour.

• D: Rider’s crew of raiders were bordermen; rough, no-nonsense hardmen who would fight anyone and destroy anything in order to eke out a living in those tough lands. Enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasms have a slightly reduced effectiveness against Rider, and his own ruthless ways have a minor chance to induce a low-rank fear into those who see him fight, similar to a low-ranked Terrorise effect.

Gilnockie
    Raiders of Hollows Tower

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 20
    Targets: 150

Description: Gilnockie Tower, otherwise known as Hollows Tower, was the residence of Johnnie Armstrong when he and his raiders were not out attacking other border properties. As his home, Gilnockie has become the “base of operations” in a sense for Rider’s crew of bordermen, manifested in this case as a wild maelstrom of malicious spiritual energy that tears apart the area around Rider.

When invoked by name, half-formed wraithlike shadows emanate from Rider to pillage whatever Rider wills them to attack, tearing at and setting alight property and slashing at enemies ferociously. This is not a Phantasm that physically manifests Rider’s bordermen as individuals, but rather evokes the concept of “raiding” as an area-of-effect attack.

Thanks to his Raider Skill, the significant prana cost of this Noble Phantasm can be somewhat offset by consuming the area’s valuable resources. Additionally, through raiding repeatedly this Noble Phantasm becomes more prana efficient, costing less to activate and damaging more rapidly and forcefully as the “raiders” become more experienced. However, even though he can consciously will Gilnockie not to attack certain people or things within their range even Rider cannot completely control how it will act, so there is a slim risk that people or things he does not want damaged will be attacked regardless unless they are standing within a few metres of himself.

Isn't the point of a Rider class to have a high Riding rank?
    Charge of Kings

Blog Entries
    ​Simultaneously pathetic and OP, I give you...

Class:
    Avenger
    Alternate classes: Assassin/Caster
    True name: Cain, The First Murderer

Parameters: STRENGTH: E
    LUCK: C
    ENDURANCE: E
    AGILITY: E
    MAGIC: B
    NOBLE PHANTASM: EX

Skills:

Presence Concealment: D: Suitable for spying, a sneak attack may be possible against an unsuspecting opponent.

Divinity: E-: Rank significantly reduced due to God's curse.

High-Speed Divine Words: A: High-Thaumaturgy-level Magecraft can be cast at the speed of Single-Action spells. Thought personally by Lilith after his exile into the land of Nod.

Mental Pollution: A: Cain's mind has been warped completely after the murder of his brother and the subsequent centuries of exile. Due to the ability to perceive 'Death' on a level beyond that of others, Cain is only capable of coming to an understanding with others gifted with such insight.

Mystic Eyes: A+: Mystic Eyes of Death Perception. Due to introducing the concept of 'murder' into the world, Cain posseses immense insight into a living being's concept of 'death'. He sees the lines and dots on all living things and is even able to conceptualize a point of death on otherwise immortal living creatures (say, a True Ancestor under the full moon). His Eyes are able to 'see' or 'imagine' the death of living beings only. Cain cannot see the death of unliving objects, spells or phenomenons.

Noble Phantasm: EX

Avenged Sevenfold: Thy Curse is my Blessing- The Mark of Cain, epitome of God's curse upon Cain to wander the Earth forever in repentance for his brother's murder. Considering death a punishment too light for such a gruesome crime, God actively prevents any potentially letal harm of befalling Adam's firstborn. This Noble Phantasm materializes as a shield of light around Cain, which reflects any and all attacks (be they by hand, weapon or spell) at seven times their original power. The Noble Phantasm is ranked EX because its damage output is dependant on the rank of the initial attack. This Noble Phantasm is capable of protecting the user only. Protection of another is impossible, save for the user bodily shielding them from an attack.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blastedspider's Avatar
    I really doubt existence like Cain can be sublimated into Heroic Spirit, shouldn't his NP take effect after he was killed? That's why it's avenged, not prevented.