Page 532 of 782 FirstFirst ... 32432482522527530531532533534537542582632 ... LastLast
Results 10,621 to 10,640 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I started re-watching it since its on Crunchy now (albeit with fucking garbage subs, good thing the dialogue is simple as shit and I know most of the attacks by heart) and felt inspired.

​Hey, remember that guy who beat Ramesses?

Class: Caster

STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: C
    MGI: A+
    LCK: B

Class Skills

Territory Creation (A): Creation of a Temple becomes possible.
    Caster is the builder of the original Tabernacle.

Item Construction (C): Can create magical tools and divine implements. Caster created
    the Ark of the Covenant and the items placed inside it, albiet with divine assistance.

Personal Skills

Prophet (A+): Caster is acknowledged as a Prophet in Judaism, Christianity and Islam. This skills functions as
    Saint and Protection of the Faith, each at Rank A, and Charisma at Rank B. Caster was the first prophet and
    lawmaker of the Hebrew people, and remains the only human to have actually seen YHWH himself. A brief
    glimpse at God's back as he passed by imbued Caster with incredible power and authority.

Military Tactics (C): Tactical knowledge and experience with large-scale engagements. Bonus modifiers are provided
    during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.
    Caster led the Hebrews into Canaan and began the process of establishing military and religious might,
    so that the nation that would one day be Israel could be founded.

Noble Phantasms

Bachal Isu~ With This Staff, You Shall Do My Wonders (B, Anti-Unit, Support)

A holy relic first wielded by Caster before being wielded by King David and Jesus Christ in the form of a wooden staff.
    It allows Caster to recreate two of the miracles he performed with the staff. The first is the embodiment of the battle
    of Rephidim against the Amalekites. When Caster holds up the staff of God the Israelites "prevail", and when he drops it
    their enemies gain the upper hand. By holding the staff above his head, Caster can bestow any allies he can see with Rank
    B Battle Continuation, giving them the strength to survive and prevail. The second is the incident where Caster confronted
    Pharaoh and transformed the staff into a serpent. By planting the staff in the ground, the staff transforms into a massive snake
    whose existence is on par with a Divine Beast, since it is summoned by God Himself. Its strength is comparable to a Servant.

Kriat Yam Suph~ Parting of the Red Sea (A, Anti-Army)

A recreation of the parting and reforming of the Red Sea during the Exodus. After the Israelites walked on dry
    ground and crossed the sea, the Egyptian army followed them in. The sea closed up again, drowning all of Pharaoh's
    soldiers and chariots. By invoking this Noble Phantasm's name, the waters of the entire sea are conjured on either
    side of the enemy and rush towards them, sweeping them away with strong currents and slamming them with extreme speed.

Makot Mitzrayim~ The Ten Plagues of Egypt (A++, Anti-Country, Anti-Populace)

Caster loathes to use his most devastating Noble Phantasm because he does not wish to harm innocents. Unfortunately,
    it is activated automatically if an enemy Servant refuses to yield to Caster or comply with a demand he makes. The
    plagues are a series of divine curses inflicted on the surrounding lands and as long as Caster still lives, they do
    not stop until all ten have run their course, leaving an area equivalent to a small country ravaged and lifeless.
    With every life lost to the plagues, more prana is absorbed and transferred directly to Caster.
    Each plague lasts between 24 to 48 hours before the next one starts.

The Plague of Blood: All water in the area that is exposed to air (excluding sealed containers or
    groundwater) is turned to blood. All aquatic life dies and a horrible stench fills the land.

The Plague of Frogs: Hordes of frogs come and overrun the land.

The Plague of Gnats: Transforms the very dust into swarms of gnats.

The Plague of Flies: Summons massive swarms of flies.

The Plague on the Livestock: Inflicts various epidemic diseases on all livestock.

The Plague of Boils: Causes victims to become afflicted by a festering skin disease that is very difficult to heal.

The Plague of Hail: Causes a destructive thunderstorm of hail and fire, heavily damaging structures.

The Plague of Locusts: Summons swarms of locusts, so many that the ground cannot be seen, devouring everything in sight.

The Plague of Darkness: Causes darkness to descend on the land, so dense that no light can pierce it,

The Plague on the Firstborn: The final and most devastating plague. An angel of the Lord, a holy
    destroyer descends upon the land and slays the every firstborn child in the land, man or animal.

There are several ways to defend against the plagues. The first is to possess ranks in Divinity or Protection of the Faith
    at a rank equivalent to this Noble Phantasm. The second is to mark the doorways of one's home with blood, which is how
    the Israelites originally avoided them. However, the only way to completely avoid them is to capitulate to Caster's demands.
    Once all have surrendered, the plagues will subside.

Asereth ha-D'bharim~ The Ten Commandments (A+, Anti-Unit)

Two stone tablets upon which the original words of the covenant were inscribed by God Himself on Mount Sinai. Each tablet
    projects a Bounded Field which has different effects. The first tablet shows commandments regarding one's relationship with
    God. Within the Field, all skills and Noble Phantasms that come from gods other than YHWH are sealed. The second tablet shows
    commandments regarding one's relationship with other humans. Within the field, the darkness and sin within them is laid bare.
    Enemies suffer one rank down to all parameters for each law they broke in their lives (murder, adultery, stealing, lying and coveting).
    In addition, Caster gains a rank-up to MGI and LCK for each tablet, and the perimeter of the Bounded Fields is wreathed in flames
    during the night and thick fog during the day, making it difficult even to enter safely. The tablets are easily destroyed,
    but Caster has a duplicate of each one that he can use to replace them once, since the tablets were remade after being shattered.

Background
    Moses is the most important prophet in Judaism. The Torah (the first five books of the Bible) is said to have been written by him.

The Israelites had settled in the Land of Goshen in the time of Joseph and Jacob (400 years previously), but a new pharaoh,
    Seti I, arose who oppressed the children of Israel. At this time Moses was born to his father Amram and his mother was Jochebed.
    Moses had one older (by seven years) sister, Miriam, and one older (by three years) brother, Aaron.

Seti had commanded that all male Hebrew children born be drowned in the river Nile, but Moses' mother placed him in an ark
    and concealed the ark in the bulrushes by the riverbank, where the baby was discovered and adopted by Pharaoh's daughter.
    She named him Moses, meaning "I drew him from the water". He grew up in the palace as an Egyptian prince, along with his
    adopted brother and best friend, Ramesses II.

One day after Moses had reached adulthood he killed an Egyptian who was beating a Hebrew. Moses, afraid that Pharaoh would be
    angry with him for killing a slavemaster, fled to Midian (a desert country south of Judah), despite Ramesses' pleas to stay.
    There, on Mount Sinai, God revealed to Moses his name YHWH (pronounced 'Yahweh') and commanded him to return to Egypt and
    bring his Chosen People (Israel) out of bondage and into the Promised Land (Canaan). Moses returned to carry out God's command,
    but God caused Ramesses, now Pharoah to refuse, and only after God had subjected Egypt to ten plagues did Pharaoh relent.
    Moses led the Israelites to the border of Egypt, but there God hardened Pharaoh's heart once more, so that he could destroy
    Pharaoh and his army at the Red Sea Crossing as a sign of his power to Israel and the nations.

From Egypt Moses led Israel to Mount Sinai, where God and the elders entered into a covenant, by which Israel would become
    the people of YHWH, obeying his laws, and YHWH would be their god. Through Moses delivered laws to Israel, instituted the
    priesthood under the sons of Moses' brother Aaron, and destroyed those Israelites who fell away from his worship. In his final
    act at Sinai God gave Moses instructions for the Tabernacle, the mobile shrine by which he would travel to the Promised Land.

From Sinai Moses led the Israelites to Paran on the border of Canaan. There he sent twelve spies into the land. The spies
    returned with samples of the land's fertility, but warned that its inhabitants were giants. The people were afraid and wanted
    to return to Egypt, and some rebelled against Moses and against God. Moses told the Israelites that they were not worthy to
    inherit the land, and would wander the wilderness for forty years until the generation who had refused to enter Canaan had died,
    so that it would be their children who would possess the land.

When the forty years had passed Moses led the Israelites east around the Dead Sea to the territories of Edom and Moab.
    There they escaped the temptation of idolatry, received God's blessing through Balaam the prophet, and massacred the
    Midianites, who were God's enemies. On the banks of the Jordan, in sight of the land, Moses assembled the tribes. After
    recalling their wanderings he delivered God's laws by which they must live in the land, sang a song of praise and pronounced
    a blessing on the people, and passed his authority to Joshua, under whom they would possess the land. Moses then went up Mount
    Nebo to the top of Pisgah, looked over the promised land of Israel spread out before him, and died, at the age of 120.

Images/Videos

Parting the Red Sea (just to give you a sense of scale)

The Plagues (watch Prince of Egypt if you haven't already, it's my favorite
    adaptation of the story and it still holds up after so many years.)

Last edited by Funderfullness; February 28th, 2015 at 12:23 PM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Banned
    Blog Entries
    You beautiful bastard, I was thinking of doing that some day, with the same faceclaim and linking the Prince of Egypt musical performances.

Man, Prince of Egypt was so fucking good.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    You beautiful bastard, I was thinking of doing that some day, with the same faceclaim and linking the Prince of Egypt musical performances.
    Man, Prince of Egypt was so fucking good.
    Indeed.
    Batman and Voldemort's epic rap battle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

As soon as I found out Prototype: Fragments made Ramesses the Pharoah of the Exodus I had to jump on it. Too good an opportunity.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Most (if not all) stuff in pop culture has Ramesses as the Pharaoh of the Exodus, though. Cecil B. DeMille, his word be law.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Most (if not all) stuff in pop culture has Ramesses as the Pharaoh of the Exodus, though. Cecil B. DeMille, his word be law.
    But does DeMille have him voiced by Voldemort? =P
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

You mean to tell me that Sakurai is not the leading authority on Ramesses II?

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Council's Avatar
    Perhaps you would consider to use the canon (oh my god the bishounen( bishoujo?)) picture for Moses. I loved the movie too, but Disney gives me bad vibes here.

Spoiler:
    [IMG]****************************convkey/4926/11da6xww1m36g6azg.jpg[/IMG]

Also, Brilliance on Sakurai's part - when Moses didn't age at the back-then normal human rate, why begin the whole process in his thirties? Let him live one or two of the extra decades as a hottie~
    Last edited by Council; March 3rd, 2015 at 10:11 AM.
    They are a family in the end<3
    [IMG]****************************convkey/b661/18u906w0cxufpguzg.jpg[/IMG]

I have commited a horrible crime.
    Nooooo, my auto-merge.
    ; - ;

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Man, god was such an Ass in Moses' story, considering he basically set the whole thing up, manipulating the Pharaoh to say No to Moses' reasonable request of a free day, just so he could kill them all and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Man, god was such an Ass in Moses' story, considering he basically set the whole thing up, manipulating the Pharaoh to say No to Moses' reasonable request of a free day, just so he could kill them all and stuff.
    Old Testament God is in fact the Devil in some denominations. Newer ones, since Middle Age people who had the same interpretation weren't... welcomed with open arms for discussion, to be honest. We did have the Dominicans come out of the story, thus, a somewhat happy end?

Nooooo, my auto-merge.
    ; - ;

Blog Entries
    Well, it's pretty clear though Satan and Old Testament God are seperate entities. Heretics, heretics everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Well, it's pretty clear though Satan and Old Testament God are seperate entities. Heretics, heretics everywhere.
    Or the Devil just talked to himself the whole time. Nothing to say he isn't evil and insane. He was an Angel who betrayed God. You would at least presume an Angel of all people would remember God is omniscient and knows of your plan. He went ahead and begun anyway.
    Last edited by Council; March 3rd, 2015 at 11:42 AM.

Nooooo, my auto-merge.
    ; - ;

Blog Entries
    Dunno about betrayal part, Satan in Old Testament seems to be more of a God's prosecutor than his sworn enemy, at least in book of Job.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Dunno about betrayal part, Satan in Old Testament seems to be more of a God's prosecutor than his sworn enemy, at least in book of Job.
    'Ha-Satan' does mean 'the Accuser'. What you say is true regardless of the betrayal part. Enemies can still talk cultured and peaceful to each other.

Nooooo, my auto-merge.
    ; - ;

Blog Entries
    It's in Enochic Judaism that Satan is made into a betrayer of God, in more mainstream branches of Judaism he is more of a subordinate to God and his divine plan. Also it's more of a title than name proper, since Satan has been used to refer to human adversaries of Israel as well.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Has Rider!Noah been done yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Probably has been done, but check the index.

Though if there is a one and you have alternate take on him, go ahead.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Has Rider!Noah been done yet?
    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    No wonder, a famous figure after all.