Page 553 of 782 FirstFirst ... 53453503543548551552553554555558563603653 ... LastLast
Results 11,041 to 11,060 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

You mean there is sexualization of the Lenny face itself?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Dont doubt it

- - - Updated - - -

Im just saying dont be surprising that I use a rather sexually promiscuous FC for one of the ol' "most beautiful woman".

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    There is sexualization of basically everything, I think you'll find.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Class: Rider
    True Name: Robur The Conqueror
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Natural Enemy: Gilgamesh, Heroic Spirits of ancient lore.

STR: E MGI: E
    END: D LCK: A
    AGI: D NP: A

Class and Personal Skills:___________________________________________ ________________________

Riding: A
    The expertise to ride animals and vehicles. All creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts. It represents the highest level of handling by a human; Rider’s proficiency is more due to the superior manoeuvrability of his devices rather than his inherent skill.

Magic Resistance: E
    It grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects prana, this ability cancels the spells altogether. At this level it cannot cancel spells, but magic damage is somewhat reduced.

Territory Creation: B
    Usually the skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. Although Robur’s skills don’t fall strictly into this category, he is nonetheless able to build a “Workshop” from which he can safely and secretly operate and create his aircrafts. Nobody knew who Robur was or where he came from, and yet he was able to build, in complete secrecy, futuristic devices time and time again.

Independent Action: A
    The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the prana supply from the Master. At the higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract. Acting in autonomy from the Master's prana supply, the Master can concentrate their own prana on large spells, or the Servant will be fine even in the case they can not supply prana due to injury. At this level, he can remain in this world for a week even after losing his Master. However, to use Noble Phantasms of great prana consumption, back up from the Master is necessary.

Battle Continuation: D
    Whenever Robur was struck down, he always managed to survive and return with an even better invention in his hands. In other words, don’t believe him dead unless you see the body.

Innovator – Man of Tomorrow: EX
    The man who was always ahead of his times. No matter the era he’s summoned in, his brilliant mind can quickly embrace the whole current level of technology and knowledge and produce something that is a quality jump more in comparison. It nullifies the conceptual effect of older mysteries being stronger and having an advantage over more recent ones: when damage between attacks and defenses involving Rider is calculated, only the nominal value, the pure physical damage expressed as the energy (J) unleashed is taken into account and evaluated.

Noble Phantasms:________________________________________ _________________________________

Master of the World: The Man Who Conquered Earth, Sea And Sky
    Type: Anti-Unit (Support)

The title of the man who can be said to have achieved the subconscious dream of subjugating the natural domain to the human will, a secret desire and driving force behind humanity since it first managed to make fire and tools.
    Although just a title, it is nonetheless listed as a Noble Phantasm due to representing and epitomize the range of Robur’s accomplishments. It symbolically allows for the creation of trascendant devices and machineries, inventions based on futuristic theories and features that defies what is currently known as feasable, such as Cold Fusion or Antigravity. Rider can fuse together technology worth of the space age with modern thaumaturgy, having explored and ‘conquered’ the whole observable planet, coming into contact with many different cultures an technologies. Each one of these contrivances thus produced can in itself be regardeded as Robur’s Noble Phantasms.

Albatross II: Ship on the Sea of Clouds
    Type: Fortress

A truly flying fortress, the improved version of Robur’s previous fantastic aircraft. Deceptively manoeuvrable, but difficult to go unnoticed. It descends from the sky in an ominous way, opening a path between the clouds, blasting music and lights all around.
    Due to the improved features installed by Robur, and the required qualifications of the Heaven’s Feel, it has become a true scourge of the skies, easily capable of bombarding the opponents down below while keeping itself out of the range of their counterattacks. As such, it is a force to be reckoned with. It can also deploy smaller piloted (air)crafts, true all-terrain vehicles each able to operate on land and water, and fly at high speeds, dubbed Terrors.
    At the same time, its nature has been distorted following the rumors of the Mystery Airships, nebulous airships and mysterious lights, a class of ante-litteram unidentified flying objects reported to have been witnessed across America between 1880 and 1890, due to the sensation it sparked in the public imagination. Mystery airships reports are seen as a cultural predecessor to modern claims of extraterrestrial-piloted flying saucer-style UFOs. The existence of this aircraft is in itself shrouded in a cloud of mystery, a prototype for all modern stories of extremely advanced and even alien aircrafts, arks of otherwordly secrets and technologies.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________________

A little joke profile inspired by Arkanian’s own Nemo profile. Hey, if Dr. Jekyll can be summoned, why not Robur?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    The other half of the Prophet's favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad
    There is no hero youth like Ali, and no sword like Zulfiqar

Class: Saber (Alternatively Caster)
    True Name: Ali ibn Abi Talib
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Birth: Arabia
    Original lifetime: 601-661 CE

STR: B AGI: A

END: C MGI: B

LCK: B NP: A++

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: A+
    Cancel spells of A+ rank or below. In effect, Saber is practically immune to all modern Magecraft and can easily be classified as a Mage Killer who excels at hunting those who would use unsanctioned Magecraft. Saber gained this level of Resistance from being born inside the Ka'Bah, the holiest place of Islam that contains so much mystery that it outright rejects all Magecraft within the borders of Mecca.

Riding: B

Mundane animals and vehicles can be handled with above average skill, but Phantasmal Species cannot be ridden.

Personal Skills:

Expert of Many Specializations: A+

Theology, exegesis, calligraphy, mysticism, philosophy, law, numerology, rhetoric and another 30 skills can be used at ranks of B or above. Saber is famous for not just being the most excellent warrior in Arabic history, but also as a man who spread knowledge and wisdom wherever he went, teaching practical skills and the sciences when he was not spreading the word of God.

Charisma: C

The natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent. Saber possessed a natural ability to lead which made him an excellent caliph, but it was dwarfed by the sheer charisma and leadership abilities of his predecessor Umar, who he succeeded as the leader of a united Arabia.

Tawhid:
    A

The Islamic principle of the "Oneness of God", denouncing all other "gods" as false idols who are naught before the might of God the Mighty, the Compassionate. It is not a power given to the believers by God, but a self-defined hatred of heretical gods so strong that it gains a physical effect. When attacking Servants, Phantasmal Beasts or Divine Spirits of a non-Abrahamic religion that predates the Prophet's revelations (610CE), the damage of one's attacks is raise by one Rank and damage taken by them is reduced by two. Saber was well-known for writing many verbal denouncements of the old gods in his sermons and killed hundreds if not thousands of nonbelievers.

Clairvoyance: C-

Connotes superior visual perception and dynamic occipital capture, such as to supplement the long-range aiming of projectile weapons. Ali acquired this when his cousin the Prophet, Peace be unto Him, spat in his eye after it was infected from a war injury, which caused the injury to heal and the infection to be cured. This new-healed eye held the power to track even high speed objects at a range of four kilometers, but the skill only works for the eye that was healed.

Noble Phantasms:

A Djinn's Treasure
    al-Mikhdham: C

Anti-Unit/Anti-Unit (Self)

A Demonic Sword Ali acquired during an expedition to Surya from an old soldier who had opened a resting place for the battered and hungry. The old man had heard tales of Islam and what had happened in Arabia and presented the Hero Youth with the sword, offering it to him as recompense if he would teach him the graces of the one true God. He told Ali of the sword's power, and claimed that it was useless to him because he could never decide what to do with the power it had been infused with as the sword of a Djinn that the old man's father had battled in his time. It possessed the power to grant a single wish, but the old man could not decide what to do with that power and therefor never spent it. Ali praised him for not using it for a purpose that would insult God and gracefully accepted the gift before teaching him the graces of God.

As the legend says, it possesses a Djinn's power to grant a single wish on a level an Elemental can give. True Magic or Magecraft of it's level can be harnessed for a single spell, a strike that would otherwise not be effective can hit a vital area and healing unhealable wounds or injuries that are years old can all be achieved by the power of this sword, but once it is expended, the sword is reduced to being merely an exceptional Demonic Sword.

Two-Pronged Sword of God's Guaranteed Triumph
    Zulfiqar: A++

Anti-Fortress

The weapon that represents Islam itself, a peerless Holy Sword created by the gentle hands of God using the Planet as forge that Gabriel tossed to Ali from the heavens when his old sword shattered at the Battle of Uhud, and using this new sword he routed the enemy host almost singlehandedly when the Muslim forces faced defeat. Overjoyed at his cousin's success, Muhammad, Peace be unto Him, raised Ali's sword arm into the air and declared Ali the peerless Hero Youth and his God-granted sword the greatest among swords. Since then, it has become a shining beacon for all Muslims that holds a level of fame and reverence equal to Excalibur. Forged using their hopes and dreams about the Prophet and the Day of Resurrection, it is to be wielded once more when all the evil in the world must be cleansed. It is classified as a Last Phantasm.

The sword's appearnace is almost akin to a scissor, being a two-pronged scimitar of purest silver, inscribed with calligraphic writing of a language that cannot be deciphered by man and many shining blue dots that represent the Belt of Orion. Being a sword of "Duality" that exists in both this realm and God's at once, it possesses the power to bring down a second phantom strike alongside every strike, effectively allowing Ali to overwhelm even those stronger than him with sheer brute force.

When the Noble Phantasm is activated, Ali holds the sword above his head as shining pearls of white appear from the earth and air, crystallized orbs of the valor and piety shown by all Muslims and join the sword's own glow, shining as bright as the sun itself. As Ali then brings down the sword and yells its sacred name aloud, a forked beam of beautiful white light is sent forth, crushing anything in its path without mercy.

It is said that the sword has an even more powerful function, a conjoined beam of supreme power that cannot be matched by anything, but this will only be available to it's wielder on the Day of Resurrection, when all sin and evil will be cleansed from the world.

If Caster

Way of Eloquence
    Nahj al-Balagha: A

Anti-Unit

The third most sacred book in Shi'a Islam, a collection of sermons, letters, narrations and denouncements written by Ali when he was not on the warpath. It is a tome that contains all his knowledge and wisdom, forged in the smithy that is a scholar's ink. A total of 241 sermons, 79 letters and 489 utterings are compiled in this book, and it therefor contains knowledge pertaining to all the crafts and sciences Ali mastered during his life. But most importantly of all is that is a book of denouncements, containing all the speeches of zeal and righteousness Ali wrote to his enemies, those who did not believe in the true faith. Those speeches are also the source of this tome's power as a Noble Phantasm.

When activated, the book's pages will start glowing and fluttering back and forth as Ali starts a long speech of denouncement, calling the enemy out on all their sins, shortcomings and how their life is entirely worthless in the face of the true faith of Islam, eventually rejecting their entire existence. It is not Mental Interference, but simply a natural reaction to be completely oppressed by the usually kind hero's barking yells, and only those with truly unshakable wills can resist having their entire life and it's philosophy crumble in the face of Ali's verbal torture. For every Islamic sin the target has committed, the greater the effect and the longer the speech, and when his speech finally concludes and his target's will most likely have broken entirely. Once he is finished, the target must make a Willpower check or instantly be vaporized by the concept "Denial of existence" that Ali has forced upon their very soul.
    Last edited by Christemo; April 17th, 2015 at 09:27 AM.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Is that actually supposed to be a drawing of him?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    No lol

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    aw

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I mean if you think I'm gonna use accurate or fitting FC's you should've gotten off this boat when I used Virgo Shaka for Amitabha, Majin Saber for Muhammad and an Ivycrown character with no pants for Fatimah.
    Last edited by Christemo; April 17th, 2015 at 09:28 AM.

Christemo, I just saw Acala's servant sheet and I wanted to ask: can Gilgamesh survives his NP? if he can (I think he can), will he reach enlightment?

OMG, imagining an enlightened Gil somehow sent shiver to my spine...
    Regalia Hijinks

<Erlkonig|Phone> Why get a gf, when Airen is your waifu?

<Airen|Phone> I'll save everyone, it's fine

<Snaxies> Airen is totally Jesus again

<frantic> I actually hate reading your post because you're so fucking anime

<Reiu> Regalia is a scary place desu...

<Mellon> He who lives by the oneshot, dies by the oneshot

Personal Compliments

<@RacingeR> Pally would be a perfect shoujo lead

<Erlkonig> I would fall for Pally if he was a qt shoujo manga lead girl

Quote Originally Posted by Airen
    Only pala is pure, the rest of ya are twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetose
    I'm not sure if it's like this generally, but Pala seems to be very good at making naive and innocent, but also strangely bulliable characters.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Obviously Gil can easily survive it, since he can shoulder all the
    evils
    suffering
    of the world without issue.

And Gil having the ability to reach Nirvana if he wants to should be a matter of course.
    Last edited by Christemo; April 16th, 2015 at 06:09 AM.

Huh, I see. I should have known he could reach nirvana if he wants...

Anyway, good servant sheets as usual, so great job Christemo.
    Regalia Hijinks

<Erlkonig|Phone> Why get a gf, when Airen is your waifu?

<Airen|Phone> I'll save everyone, it's fine

<Snaxies> Airen is totally Jesus again

<frantic> I actually hate reading your post because you're so fucking anime

<Reiu> Regalia is a scary place desu...

<Mellon> He who lives by the oneshot, dies by the oneshot

Personal Compliments

<@RacingeR> Pally would be a perfect shoujo lead

<Erlkonig> I would fall for Pally if he was a qt shoujo manga lead girl

Quote Originally Posted by Airen
    Only pala is pure, the rest of ya are twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetose
    I'm not sure if it's like this generally, but Pala seems to be very good at making naive and innocent, but also strangely bulliable characters.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Class: Lancer (also Caster)
    True Name: Taliesin Ben Beirdd, Chief of Bards
    Alignment: Neutral Good

STR: C MGI: B
    END: C LCK: B
    AGI: A NP: B

Background:_______________________________________ ______________________________________

I have been a multitude of shapes,

Before I assumed a consistent form.
    I have been a sword, narrow, variegated,
    I have been a tear in the air,
    I have been in the dullest of stars.
    I have been a word among letters,
    I have been a book in the origin...

A semi-legendary bard from Wales, reknowned as one of the greatest poets of the country. He is believed to have sung at the courts of at least three Brythonic kings; in later stories he became a mythic hero, companion of Bran the Blessed and King Arthur.
    Taliesin's own poems are mainly recorded in the Book of Taliesin, a 14th-century manuscript, although not all of them are now being associated with the style of the historical Taliesin.
    The main source for the legendary accounts of his life come from the Hanes Taliesin (Tale of Taliesin): in his ‘previous life’ Taliesin was called Gwion Bach, and was a servant to the witch Ceridwen. None of her magic could however cure her son from his ugly visage. Therefore, in order to make him still of importance to noblemen, she resorted to concoct an elixir that would bestow wisdom and knowledge. The first three drops of liquid from this cauldron would give, "extraordinarily learned in various arts and full of spirit of prophecy". The cauldron of Awen from which this potion had to be distilled was to be constantly stirred and cooked for a year and a day, and to this task she put the young Gwion. When the time came, however, three drops sprang from the cauldron onto Gwion’s hand, who quickly lapped them away.
    It doesn’t take the wisdom of ages to know Ceridwen would be really angry when she would discover it: and quickly Gwion had to flee, hunted down by Ceridwen, shapeshifting in the form of various animals.
    Exhausted, Ceridwen managed to force him into a barn, where he turned into a single grain of corn and she became a hen and ate him. She became pregnant because of this. She resolved to kill the child, knowing it was Gwion, but when he was born he was so beautiful that she couldn't, so she had him put into a basket and thrown into the sea. The baby was found by Elphin, son of Lord of Ceredigion, and given his name Taliesin by him, growing up to become the best bard in the land.

When summoned in the Heaven’s Feel, at first Lancer refuses to fight for his Master, considering him a coward unworthy of his poetry. He is forced to action by the use of a command spell. Later on he grows to appreciate his Master, and when he is finally killed during a battle, he gives back to his Master the equivalent of a command spell in the form of a short praise, his sole and final true gift before disappearing.

Class and Personal Skills:___________________________________________ ________________________

Magic Resistance: C
    It grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects prana, this ability cancels the spells altogether. At this level it cancels spells with a chant below two verses. It’s important to note that the term "verse" refers to a set of three lines. Thus, a chant of two verses is equivalent to a Six-Line incantation. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.
    In this case, rather than true Magic Resistance, it’s just that he’s quicker enough to counter instantaneously at least this level of magecraft with his own magic poetry.

Enchant: A
    The skill pertaining the ability to confer properties to people and objects through magecraft. Also a natural ability derived from the working of a Bard.

Gift of Wisdom: A
    The superhuman wisdom possessed by Taliesin who, while being still an infant, was already as eloquent as the greatest bards in history. It’s supernatural wisdom about the world and everything that cannot be just obtained through life experiences, but derives from a magical cause. As such, this incredible insight is actual thaumaturgy at works, and crafted by Taliesin in the form of superb poetry, bestowed only to those few who are benevolent enough to Taliesin, or deserve such an honor. When needed, it is vast enough to pierce the veil of the invisible world of the future, trespassing into true clairvoyance or the knowledge of events buried in the sands of time. A clear recollection of past eons which leads to prescience about the future. It is however limited to Taliesin’s own persona, and normally unable to read the souls of other living beings aside from his own, and the material world who surrounds him.

Noble Phantasm:_________________________________________ ________________________________

Spear of Awen: True Poetry Is My Weapon
    Type: Anti-Unit

Pren onn hyd yw fy awen gwen
    My ash spear is my Awen

Awen: the Welsh word of “Inspiration”. True Inspiration, owned only by true bards and poets, but also the inspiration at the very base of the spark of brilliance in the mind of men, and as such it must be possessed by poets and musicians, as well as seers. Such inspired individual is called awenydd.
    And Taliesin is obviously a master among masters of this spirit of life.
    This noble phantasm doesn’t actually have a proper, fixed form. It can be a spear as well as a sword, a shield, a storm, a fire or anything that Talisin’s mind can conjure through his verses. Like an everflowing stream of poetry it changes shape, use and meaning, manifested according to Taliesin’s improvised poetic recital at the current moment.
    So mind all gentles the wrath of a bard
    (the fire from heaven which burns all men)
    and threaten me not with weapons hard –
    sharper than a sword is the point of a pen
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________________

A quick one.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I mean if you think I'm gonna use accurate or fitting FC's you should've gotten off this boat when I used Virgo Shaka for Amitabha, Majin Saber for Muhammad and an Ivycrown character with no pants for Famitah.
    oh, I just look in GD once every few months, I'm not complaining. I was actually wondering if someone actually goes around drawing Arabic figures.

Blog Entries
    "...Rider wishes to ask of you. Are you Rider's companion?"

"No, not me. Rider was talking about Rider."

"Rider is not strange. Rider is Rider."

Class: Rider
    True Name: "Mitochondria Eve"

Statistics:
    Strength: -
    Endurance: -
    Agility: -
    Mana: -
    Luck: -
    Noble Phantasm: A

Class Abilities:
    Magic Resistance
    Protection against magical effects. At this rank, it cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.

Riding
    The expertise to ride animals and vehicles. Creatures on the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind. While her affinity with vehicles is all but nonexistent, Rider can mount nearly any organic creature or construct.

Personal Skills:
    Restoration
    The ability to rapidly regenerate and restort one's own body. By speeding up her own metabolism and internal processes, Rider is capable of greatly boosted self-healing. At this rank, the effect is equivalent to constant healing magecraft sufficient to counteract even serious wounds, but grievous injuries will take more time.

Prana Burst (Cell)
    The increase in performance caused by infusing one's weapons and body with magical energy and instantly expelling it. Rather than her own body, this skill is Rider's ability to inject her prana into other bodies, communicating directly with their cells. Through physical contact with Rider, she is able to force herself in and kick start a cellular reaction that takes over and mutates the composition of any affected body. Once injected, it speeds up the production of new tissue and reinforcement of existing cells until the recipient is a battle-ready familiar under her direct control. In the event that the carrier has functioning Magic Circuits, the recipient will acquire Prana Burst (Cell) as well, with one rank lower than the previous carrier, and may be used to spread this effect further.

Transfiguration
    Parameter values are apportioned based on a constant, comprehensive evaluation in accordance to the situation. The higher the Rank, the higher the total value available. At this rank, Rider is capable of manifesting up to 2 A rank parameters at one time, if all others are reduced to E. Rider achieves this effect through large-scale cellular modification of her host body, shedding unnecessary tissue once it begins to break down.

Noble Phantasm(s):
    Mitochondrial Eve - Blood of a Lucky Mother
    Type: Anti-Unit
    An organelle in the cells of the human body, mitochondria is famous both for its vital nature in eukaryotic cells as well as the fact it has its own, separate genome and appears to trace back to bacteria that entered into a symbiotic relationship with eukaryotes. Additionally, it is famous for the concept of "Mitochondrial Eve," a means of tracing the most recent woman from which all living humans descend, in an unbroken line of mitochondria passed daughter to daughter. Often confused with the oldest ancestor of humanity, a single individual, Mitochondrial Eve has little to do with any specific woman and only relies on mitochondria as a means of tracing, but it is this conflation that gave rise to an aberrant Servant with an aberrant Noble Phantasm as well.

At once both part of humanity and "something else," the Servant Rider is thus summoned as a recording not of an individual, but of the first mitochondria to enter a symbiotic relationship with what came to be "humanity." Lacking a human body to represent itself, however, Rider's "mount" is in fact the body it is initially summoned into as a Servant, a nameless wraith of a girl famous for little more than her family tree as the current "Eve" until her matrilineal line is broken. Lacking the quality or character of a Heroic Spirit, she seems to be little more than a bestial, awkward, shy woman who constantly refers to herself in the third person and defers to "Rider" with reverence.

As a "mount," rather than a Servant, she is not a "Heroic Spirit," but a spirit "to be used," acting as the means for Rider to exercise its abilities by controlling and manipulating her bodily make-up. She is freely mutated through transfiguration, with any wounds being shorn up by bodily regeneration, but the experience is both painful and grotesque, with terrible injuries and mutations freely (if temporarily) inflicted on her by her own body. While she may bond with Rider's Master, in the end, she is disposable to Rider itself, creating for a complicated personal relationship with what is essentially just a Noble Phantasm.

------

...Okay, weird choice. I always kind of liked the design they used in the Strongest Servant illustration, though, and she's a fun choice for a Servant.

I kind of conflated her with the rationale for the Black Death as a Rider, and turned "her" into the NP mount rather than the Servant. The idea is she may be the one you bond with, but she's nothing more than the vector for Eve to let loose Akira-tier mutations inside and outside of the pretty girl. She's designed to go horror show at will, then forcibly repair herself Curse of Restoration-style, suffering through the process each fight.

Bond with Tetsuo-chan at your own peril.
    Last edited by Sunny; April 18th, 2015 at 03:26 AM.

Signature by fumato

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Someone's been playing Parasite Eve.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    Someone's been playing Parasite Eve.
    Only the good one!

But yeah, fun excuse to approach it that way, lol. Mutated familiars and Saya no Uta attacks using the "mount's" body.

Signature by fumato

German Assassin - Hagen von Tronje would be quite cool

The closer you come to the light, the greater your shadow becomes

I am currently running a FSN RP on a different site, where I as GM run the "Black Team" that opposes the players. I won't be posting said Servants just yet because some of the players might be watching this thread, but I scrapped my original Berserker for a replacement -- so here's my original Black Berserker for you.

He's Starkad, and since I don't have a legend section written up here's his Wikipedia Page.

This is something of a rough draft due to the stage at which it was scrapped, unfortunately.

Class: Berserker
    Name: Starkad

Strength: D-->C-->B-->A+
    Agility: D-->D-->C-->C
    Endurance: C-->B-->B-->A
    Mana: D-->D-->C-->C
    Luck: B-->C-->D-->E-
    NP: C+++

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement: X-->D-->B-->A+
    A skill trading one's reason for power. Each time Berserker activates one of his Noble Phantasms, the Rank of this skill increases; once the first layer of his Noble Phantasm has been activated, Mad Enhancement can no longer be turned off. The alterations in stats from the increased rank are listed above accordingly.

Personal Skills:

Eye of the Mind (True): X-->D-->B-->A+

Eternal Arms Mastery: E-->D-->B-->A+

Battle Continuation: X-->D-->B-->A+

Monstrous Strength: C-->B-->A-->A+
    An abnormal variant of the skill possessed by monsters and beasts. If the first tier of Berserker’s Noble Phantasm has not been activated, it merely possesses the ability to increase Berserker’s Strength by one rank for a limited period of time. However, for each layer of his Noble Phantasm that is revealed, Berserker gains an additional pair of arms, his size increases, and his monstrous state becomes more permanent. At A-Rank he gains a permanent rank increase in strength in addition to the active use of the skill, and gains a second permanent boost at A+ Rank.

Noble Phantasm:

Headobard -- A Three-Fold Life: C

A two-handed sword wielded by Berserker. It has no special abilities by itself beyond calling Berserker’s other Noble Phantasms to hand, but each time one of Berserker’s Phantasms is called for the first time, Berserker’s skills are all increased in rank as shown above.

Herverar -- The First Fold: C+

The weapon that unlocks the first blessing and curse laid upon Starkad. The first of these, a blessing to always know victory in battle, causes Starkad’s strikes to always find his opponent’s openings, and penetrate any guard that seeks to block his strikes. In short, the only way to evade his strikes is to move outside of his attack’s range, though sufficiently high ranks in defensive skills such as Instinct may lessen the damage. However, thanks to Thor’s counter-curse that Starkad always be injured in battle, this Phantasm’s effects do not become active unless Starkad bears a grievous physical wound.

Gautreks -- The Second Fold: C++

A weapon that unlocks both the blessing and the curse of the second lifetime granted unto Starkad by Odin -- when Odin blessed Starkad such that he would be loved by the rich an by those of sorcerous power, Thor countered with a curse to be hated by those strong of arm or among the poor. Magic Resistance of Rank A is gained, but all opponents gain a bonus to damage when using melee attacks against him. Furthermore, those who can be called “poor” that lay eyes on him feel an irrational dislike for him.

Sogubrot -- The Final Fold: C+++

A weapon that unlocks Starkad’s final blessing and final curse. The blessing: utter mastery of poetry. The curse: To be unable to comprehend his knowledge. When this Phantasm is unsealed, Starkad’s transformation becomes irreversible, and he additionally gains Mental Pollution of rank A+; he is unnaffected by Command Seals or mental influences, but any knowledge he gains cannot be communicated in any fashion. However, the blessing allows Starkad to immediately know the true name of his opponent, as well as their strengths and weaknesses.
    Last edited by Arkanian; April 21st, 2015 at 07:11 PM.
    We knew the forum would not be the same. A few people , a few people , most people were . I remembered the line from the Nasu scripture, the Fate/Complete Material... "Now, I am become Death, the derailer of threads."

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Name: Issun Boshi
    Class: Assassin

Personality: Playful and kind of perverted, Issun doesn't fit what would be expected of his class. Depending on his master he is likely to be either completely uncooperative or only too happy to please. Despite being of the Assassin class, he is always willing to give his enemy a fair shot as is his nature.
    Appearance: Despite appearing as little more than a black speck most of the time, Issun's full appearance is rather remarkable. His hair is rough, black and short, swept away from his face by wind. He wears a simple brown shirt and black three quarter lengths. Over his upper arms are two large leaves acting as armour and on his belt is a giant sewing needle which acts as his sword. He has no form of footwear and keeps a giant golden mallet slung across his back.
    Skills:
    Impossible Target (A) - Issun possesses very little talent at presence concealment, but his small size makes him nearly impossible to detect and even harder to hit.
    Flour Trick (C) - Using some flour, Issun can mark targets with it in order to track them, provided they do not change clothes or bathe, Issun can find them at a later time.

Oni Slayer (A) - Strangely, due to his legend Issun's needle sword possesses a trait of "Demon Slaying" making it a highly effective weapon against anything of that nature.
    Noble Phantasm:
    Uchide no Kozuchi (C+) - A mystical mallet that grants wishes. While capable of many bizarre feats, its attachment to Issun Boshi has reduced its power to simply a changing of size. Anything hit with the mallet will either grow or shrink dependant on the user's will.

Fairly simple profile, I tend not to use character stats unless prompted in some way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0