Page 575 of 782 FirstFirst ... 75475525565570573574575576577580585625675 ... LastLast
Results 11,481 to 11,500 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Wiseman's Avatar
    Servant
    Name:
    Servant
    Orion the Hunter
    Class: Archer
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Nickname: The Hunter
    Armament: Bow, called: "Aster"

Height: 250 cm
    Weight: 120 kg

Parameters:

STR: B
    END: B
    AGI: C
    MGK: B
    LUK: D

*When Orion (constellation) is present in the night sky

STR: A
    END: A
    AGI: B
    LUK: C

*When Scorpio (constellation) is present in the night sky

STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: D
    LUK: E

*NOTE: He was summoned as a large built man but far from a giant. He forcibly chose this form to remove initial suspicions of his identity in return for a degradation of his physical parameters.

Class Skills:

Independent Action: -/- (Skill is lost due to Child of Gaia)

Magic Resistance: B
    -can cancel spells with a chant below three verses.

Personal Skills:

Clairvoyance: A
    -An excellent marksman. He is capable of performing the highest long-range tracking and sniping which extends up to several miles from his point. He is capable of seeing through the actions of his "prey" and predicting their next move to almost absolute accuracy---a trait available for the Greatest Hunter.

Battle Continuation: A
    -Body that never gives up. Even if his heart pierced, bones shattered and skin torn to shreds, he will not stop fighting until his spiritual core is completely destroyed. His original rank for this skill was A+, a rank sufficient for a Giant, however, due to materializing to his current state, this skill was degraded.

Child of Gaia: EX
    -A child literally borne from the Earth. As an earthborn and an offspring of Gaia herself, Orion takes the ability to supply himself of prana as long as he is "inside the World". By simply absorbing the lifeforce of plants, nutrients and other beings living inside the World and then converting it to prana, he can supply himself of prana but the amount is not enough to sustain complete materialization though it is sufficient for him to be 99% Independent from his Master. This skill can be activated interchangeably with his Divinity skill.

(I got the idea of this skill from the other Orion app. Credits to him!)

Divinity: B
    -In one of his legend, he was said to be a son of Poseidon and the daughter of King Minos. Because of the inconsistencies of his myth, the Grail has given him both the trait of a "mortal" and a "demi-god", and can freely choose to disable one-skill to give way for the other to function. This skill is lost if Child of Gaia is activated.

Noble Phantasms

Kynos: "Hunting Dogs of the Stars"
    Type: Anti-Unit

The personal hunting dogs of Orion: Sirius and Procyon, representing Canis Major and Canis Minor. They are phantasmal beasts in level and are one of the many hunting dogs of the goddess of the hunt, Artemis. Their size is as large as a modern day SUV and is capable of picking up a scent a kilometer away. Their speed is as fast as the speed of sound, particularly Sirius, being greater than Procyon in every aspect. Together, they seek for preys suitable for Orion to hunt. When both Canis Major and Canis Minor is shining brightly in the night sky, these two dogs' abilities are increased sharply.

Asterismo Orion: "Shooting Stars Falling unto the Earth"
    Type: Anti-Army

"You can't run! You can't hide! There's no way for you to survive!"

The manifestation of Orion's legend and claim that he can and will hunt every creature in Earth and his immortalization as the constellation, "Orion". As a Noble Phantasm, this becomes a hunting ground for Orion and is accessible when the constellation is present in the night sky. When the group of stars appear in the sky, at any distance and location the constellation is present, is the extent of Orion's visual perception and hunting abilities. He can fire arrows even without nocking his bow. The arrows take the form of shooting stars that fall from the constellation itself towards the target. The speed is literally like a shooting star and each star deals an A rank Anti-Army Noble Phantasm-worth of damage.

Orion can fire a barrage of shooting stars in one area dealing repetitive damage and has unlimited ammunition until the constellation disappears from the night sky.

The True form of the Noble Phantasm is a bounded-field whose origin encloses around a location where 7 "Stars" (symbolizing the 7 major stars of the constellation) were engraved. The bounded-field activates whenever the Orion is reflected from the night sky.
    Last edited by Wiseman; July 18th, 2015 at 04:42 AM.

Blog Entries
    Nice. I did a Servant Arcas who had a similar focus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Peanut-007's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    *Angry Saber Noises*
    US Friend Code
    Damn that Noble Phantasm is crazy levels of broken! That's what A++ ranks are for though I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you not state a reason or skill that changes stats under different constellations or am I blind?
    Last edited by Peanut-007; July 18th, 2015 at 07:31 PM.

"We have entered an infinite recursion of Saber."

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut-007 View Post
    Damn that Noble Phantasm is crazy levels of broken! That's what A++ ranks are for though I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you not state a reason or skill that changes stats under different constellations or am I blind?
    It's not a personal skill, just some kind of boost like homeground like if Herc is in Greece or something like that. To Orion, it's the constellation because the constellation is his "heroic achievement" of sort so, when its present, people will think of Orion, so a boost. If the Scorpio is present, he loses stats. Just like in the legend, the Scorpio did kicked his bucket.

Mary I

Mary I, aka "Bloody Mary"
    Classes: Berserker or Lancer
    Birthday: 18/2
    Place of Origin: England
    Arnament: Knives, Mirror Shards (Berserker) OR Burning Stake spear (Lancer)
    Natural enemy: Non-catholics

Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Key: With Innocent monster[with madness enhancement]
    Strength: C [B]
    Mana: D [C]
    Endurance: D [C]
    Luck: E- [E-]
    Agility: B [A]
    Noble Phantasm: B [A]

Class Skills:
    • Madness Enhancement C(Natural rank D, but as a result of her innocent monster and protection of the faith, this skill is one rank higher.)
      OR
    • Magic Resistance C (Boosted one rank by protection of the Faith)

Personal Skills:
    • Charisma B- (Although she lead a country, her reign was considered unsuccessful and unpopular.) Lost as a Berserker.
    • Disengagement D (a direct result of the "Bloody Mary" myth of being able to appear from nowhere.)
    • Discern Non-Catholic B (Granted in part by her Noble Phantasm, this skill allows the discernment of Catholics from non-Catholics by sight alone.)
    • Innocent Monster A+ (In many cases, the idea of "Bloody Mary" has transcended the memory of Mary I, taking a life of its own.)
    • Mana Burst - Flames C or - (due to the nature of how Protestants were executed in her reign, she is able to call upon an affinity for fire. Ranked down by innocent monster, lost as Berserker.)
    • Protection of the Faith A(her reign is commonly defined modernly by her devotion to Catholics and belief that the death of protestants was for their own sake - and the toll it took on her sanity.)

Noble Phantasms:
    Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary...

Anti-Unit Support, range 1-200, one target only, rank C
    A direct result of her modern fame, Mary I is able to sense when someone within range says her name and, if they are near a mirror, transport herself through the mirror and attack with the initiative. A command seal is required to make use of this Noble Phantasm, however, and due to the nature of the heroic spirit she gains no major boosts while using this Noble Phantasm.

[b]Veritas Temporis[/b], the Inquisition (Lost as a Berserker)

Anti-Religion Support, range 1-50, no targets, Rank A
    The other main part of the legend is the resurrection of the Catholic Inquisition under Mary I's reign. After Henry VIII's declaration of the Church of England, Mary I's devotion to the Catholic Faith. By activating this Noble Phantasm, Mary I is able to summon members of her Inquisition, acting as D-rank servants with Discern Non-catholic C, Prana Burst - Flame E and Protection of the faith - E. These servants may be summoned or dismissed as Mary I commands, and they answer directly to her. However, the Master's prana is drained significantly for each of these servants present.

My first attempt at a servant - what major problems should I fix?
    Last edited by Neco Arc Chaos; July 18th, 2015 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neco Arc Chaos View Post
    Mary I

Mary I, aka "Bloody Mary"
    Classes: Berserker, Lancer (only berserk stats are shown.)
    Birthday: 18/2
    Place of Origin: England
    Arnament: Knives, Mirror Shards (Berserker) OR Burning Stake spear (Lancer)
    Natural enemy: Non-catholics

Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Key: With Innocent monster[with madness enhancement]
    Strength: C [B]
    Mana: D [C]
    Endurance: D [C]
    Luck: E- [E-]
    Agility: B [A]
    Noble Phantasm: B [A]

Class Skills:
    • Madness Enhancement C(Natural rank D, but as a result of her innocent monster and protection of the faith, this skill is one rank higher.)
      OR
    • Magic Resistance C (Boosted one rank by protection of the Faith)

Personal Skills:
    • Charisma B- (Although she lead a country, her reign was considered unsuccessful and unpopular.) Lost as a Berserker.
    • Disengagement D (a direct result of the "Bloody Mary" myth of being able to appear from nowhere.)
    • Discern Non-Catholic B (Granted in part by her Noble Phantasm, this skill allows the discernment of Catholics from non-Catholics by sight alone.)
    • Innocent Monster A+ (In many cases, the idea of "Bloody Mary" has transcended the memory of Mary I, taking a life of its own.)
    • Mana Burst - Flames C or - (due to the nature of how Protestants were executed in her reign, she is able to call upon an affinity for fire. Ranked down by innocent monster, lost as Berserker.)
    • Protection of the Faith A(her reign is commonly defined modernly by her devotion to Catholics and belief that the death of protestants was for their own sake - and the toll it took on her sanity.)

Noble Phantasms:
    Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary...

Anti-Unit Support, range 1-200, one target only, rank C
    A direct result of her modern fame, Mary I is able to sense when someone within range says her name and, if they are near a mirror, transport herself through the mirror and attack with the initiative. A command seal is required to make use of this Noble Phantasm, however, and due to the nature of the heroic spirit she gains no major boosts while using this Noble Phantasm.

[b]Veritas Temporis[/b], the Inquisition (Lost as a Berserker)

Anti-Religion Support, range 1-50, no targets, Rank A
    The other main part of the legend is the resurrection of the Catholic Inquisition under Mary I's reign. After Henry VIII's declaration of the Church of England, Mary I's devotion to the Catholic Faith. By activating this Noble Phantasm, Mary I is able to summon members of her Inquisition, acting as D-rank servants with Discern Non-catholic C, Prana Burst - Flame E and Protection of the faith - E. These servants may be summoned or dismissed as Mary I commands, and they answer directly to her. However, the Master's prana is drained significantly for each of these servants present.

My first attempt at a servant - what major problems should I fix?
    I don't think berserkers have magic resistance. Herc is an exception because God Hand also nullifies magecraft like how Armor of Fafnir does as well on a certain rank. Spartacus and Frankmoe both lack that magic resistance.

Hmm bloody mary is more of an urban myth and if summoned she could be a wraith (imo) like Sasaki Kojiro. I like the mirror part though.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseman View Post
    I don't think berserkers have magic resistance.
    Sorry I forgot to clarify on the sheet properly, but the IIRC Magic resistance is one of the Lancer's class skills, which was why there was an Or between Mad enhancement or Magic resist.

Wraith Mary seems like a good idea - maybe a false assassin?

Blog Entries
    Ganelon
    Traitor to the Paladins
    Classes: Saber, Rider
    STR B+
    EN C
    AGI C
    MA B
    LU D

Class skills:
    Magic Resistance B
    Having fought against the 'heretical' sorcery of the Muslims, he nonetheless came out alive - and, perhaps more importantly, victorious. Blocks all spells under three verses. A rank suited for a Saber. Downgraded to rank C when summoned as Rider.

Riding B
    Possesses the necessary skill to be counted among the Peers of Charlemagne; while - to his great frustration - never enough to best Roland, Saber has above-average skill in riding any vehicle or animal, though he cannot ride Phantasmal Beasts.

Personal skills:
    Charisma B-
    While usually portrayed as a capable advisor and of noble bearing, Ganelon was always jealous of the greater attention his stepson Roland got, diminishing the effect of his Charisma significantly. He can only use the skill to its fullest as long as he has no one to be envious of.

Treachery A
    Ganelon plotted to murder his stepson, betraying his own principles and his lord to do so. Any critical hit which he strikes gains a great bonus to damage, as do attempts at ambushes and other ruthless strategies.
    However, this skill has a downside: After the betrayal was revealed, Ganelon was judged in a trial by combat under the eyes of God as guilty, and torn apart by four fiery horses. Any Servant that was a devout Christian in life has a bonus to identifying Ganelon.

Disengage C
    Skill at the art of the strategic retreat and the ability to break away from combat. At this rank, has the bonus effect of returning conditions to how they were at the beginning of the match.

Noble Phantasms:
    Murgleys ~ Holy Sword of Treachery ~ Anti-Unit B
    Ganelon's sword from when he was alive, this sword is said to contain some kind of 'holy relic' in its golden pommel. In truth, this is merely a forgery.
    Also called the "best seax in all of France", the name is said to have multiple meanings, such as "Deathbrand", but others think it comes from the arabic mariq alyas, meaning 'valiant piercer'.
    As a Noble Phantasm, the sword boasts a combination of the above: wherever it strikes the opponent, it will leave a mark on his skin, no matter the armour in the way. Ganelon can track this mark even from great distances, allowing him to hunt Servants who he's fought before.
    The mark fades over time, and fades completely after three days.

Tachebrun ~ Horse of the Duke ~ Support, B
    A fierce warhorse, suited to one of the rank of Duke, clad in armour. Like its owner, it could never live up to the standards set by its betters; it was a rather unremarkable horse, unlike Bayard or Veillantif.
    Its function is simple: when astride his mount, Ganelon deals more damage to those who have damaged him before, granting him some of the vengeance his legend is based around.

Roncevalles Pass ~ A Stepfather's Jealous Whispers to the King ~ Anti-Unit, C
    The recreation of Saber's most famous act: the betrayal of Roland. Saber's main role in the battle consisted of making Charlemagne ignore Roland's pleas for help, while the Saracens Saber had told Roland's location to ambushed him.
    This NP reflects that: by weaving an illusion around the Master, Saber has complete control over what they hear and say. Only a sufficient blow against Saber or the Servant can break the illusion, by which time it's usually too late to matter anymore.
    This illusion can also be used on Servants, but is less effective that way.

Notes:
    So I noticed recently that there are like five different Roland profiles already, but none for this lovable scamp right here.
    Usually when working on a profile, I notice a theme in the first versions and then work that out further.
    This one had a pretty blatant theme from the moment I started writing: Ganelon is basically Nega-Roland. Based off of the sheets already posted in the thread, Roland usually has Durandal and Olifaunt, sometimes Veillantif. In response to Durandal being unbreakable and usually having some other defensive ability, I developed Murgleys so it'd negate defense instead. In response to Olifaunt having something to do with sound, Ganelon's other NP also has something to do with sound. It also follows the legend, where Ganelon made the king ignore the nagging doubts he had about leaving Roland behind.
    Tachebrun was the last NP I thought of, which is why it's a little more half-assed, but it's a parallel to Veillantif all the same.

On the other hand, I don't think he'd win in a one-on-one fight against the average Roland posted here. Which is why he'd avoid that fight whenever possible and instead try and use his third NP to twist the situation to his advantage.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    "The essence of martial arts in Thailand is based on the belief that in war, the enemy must be annihilated."

Class: Saver
    True Name:
    Phra Bat Somdet Phra Poraminthra Maha Chulalongkorn Phra Chunla Chom Klao Chao Yu Hua
    Rama V

Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Birth: Siam (Rattanakosin Kingdom)
    Lifetime: 1868-1910

STR: C AGI: B

END: D MGI: C

LCK: B NP: E

Class Skills:

Charisma: B

The natural talent to command others. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent, and an ability inherent to Servants of the Saver class. At this rank, one can lead an entire country as king. So great was the love of Saver among his people that he was known as the
    Great Beloved King
    Phra Piya Maharat
    , loved as highly as even the great Ramkhamhaeng.

Counter Hero: E

Imposes a parameter down effect upon any 'Hero' that the Servant faces in combat. When a "Hero" faces this Servant, a Parameter deduction of one rank is imposed upon their Strength and Luck.

Personal Skills:

Krabi-Krabong: A+

Literally "Sword and Stick". By combining sword strikes, staff strikes and kicking techniques utilizing the kneecaps for strong blows, it becomes possible to mount a three-limbed assault that can utterly overwhelm unprepared foes or defend against as many as three opponents at once.. At this rank, Chulalongkorn can be considered a master unmatched by anyone since Narusean the Great.

Muay Boran: A++

Signifies skill with the martial arts of Siam that predated the surfacing of Muay Thai along with modern equipment in the 1930's. Whereas Muay Thai is the "Science of Eight Limbs" by using knees and elbows along with Thai-based kickboxing techniques, Muay Boran is the "
    Nine Weapons
    Nawa Awut
    " that also incorporates headbutts. By uniting practitioners of all four styles, Muay Thasao from the north, Muay Khorat from the east or northeast, Muay Lopburi from the central area and Muay Chaiya from the south, Chulalongkorn brought Siam into a golden age of culture and martial arts which later gave rise to Muay Thai. By combining all four styles, Chulalongkorn can be said to be a master among masters, equal to some of the grandest masters of China when it comes to martial arts.

Harmony: C

Through peace of mind and a slippery technique like water acquired by combining four schools of Muay Boran and Krabi-Krabong, it becomes impossible to apply pattern recognition to the attacks of Saver. Known as
    The Royal Buddha
    Phra Phuttha Chao Luang
    , Chulalongkorn was known to have a mind like a pond during combat, only moving from absolute stillness from outside stimuli. Due to this flat yet perfected mindset, it is nearly impossible to perceive his attacks, even if they can be seen or heard.

Innovation: B

A skill granted to Heroic Spirits who brought about revolutions in their eras. By abolishing many of the rights of the nobility, uniting the nation's martial arts, modernizing the military and establishing a western-style military academy, Rama saved his country from the colonization that much of South Asia suffered from in the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries, and led Siam to a brighter future in the form of Thailand.

In addition to increasing one's combat ability against heroes with high ranks of Divinity or possessing of great mysteries, it primarily functions to greatly increase the power of Saver against those who hold onto the "rules of old", those who believe in the privilege of the nobility and royalty. The boost against such people is much greater than the boost against those of mystery, and the reason for his high rank.

Weak Constitution:
    C

Weakness of the body stemming from poor health. Due to a bout of illness in his youth that nearly left him for dead and a lethal case of kidney disease followed by complete failure of the organ leading to his death, Saver can potentially face a severe drop in health when exerting himself for long periods of time. The chance of it occurring increases the longer a fight lasts for, but if the length extends beyond thirty minutes of non-stop battle, it is unlikely for Rama to avoid at least some consequences to his health.

Noble Phantasm:

กระโดดชก
    Cobra Strike: E

Anti-Unit

Though the Cobra Strike is a staple of Siamese and Burmese martial arts, a leaping strike down following up on a feinted knee strike, this Noble Phantasm is when the strike is taken to its utmost limit. When the strike is executed, Rama is able to also execute his feinted knee strike in mid-air while the opponent parries the incoming fist, potentially shattering their right arm with his left knee. Because this is more akin to a Noble Phantasm that "happens" through Rama's natural fighting style, it does not need to be activated by it's true name nor does it consume any more prana than a normal blow, yet represents something otherwise thought impossible by modern practitioners of Muay Thai.
    Last edited by Christemo; July 21st, 2015 at 07:39 AM.

Blog Entries
    Looks pretty good, but the Noble Phantasm is a bit underwhelming and 5 skills seem a little too much.
    Maybe make one of those skills into a Noble Phantasm instead?

Also, A-rank Luck seems a little much. It could be justified, though, as I don't know anything about the person the Servant is based on.

Class: Archer
    Alternate Class: Lancer

AGI: C
    MGI: E
    LCK: C

Class Skills

Independent Action (C):
    Capable of surviving 24 hours without a Master.

Magic Resistance (D): Cancels single-action spells. Equivalent in power to an anti-magic amulet.

Personal Skills

Bravery (A): Able to negate the effects of mental interference up to an equivalent rank, and increases melee damage.
    Archer is one of Iceland's most admired heroes, renowned for his manliness and courage.

Projectile (Stones) (B): Archer was a skilled stone-thrower, able to hit enemies between the eyes from a fair
    distance. Stones, pebbles and similarly sized objects can be thrown by Archer with force comparable to bullets.

Sportsmanship (A): Archer was very much an athlete in life, especially skilled in marksmanship and swimming. There was
    supposedly no game at which he had an equal. This skill grants Archer a rank-up to all parameters when engaging in any
    competition, formal or informal, that does not involve killing one's opponent as a victory condition.

Noble Phantasms

Bergþórshvoll~His Atgeir is Home (C++, Anti-Army)

An attack that embodies Archer's final battle in which he fought off attackers on all sides. By invoking this Phantasm's
    name, Archer launches an arrow, which then transforms from a single line of attack to an omnidirectional barrage of arrows.
    Naturally, it is the perfect counter to being surrounded. If summoned as Lancer, he can make the same manner of attack with
    a spear thrust, trading range for increased piercing power.

Hallgerður~Bowstring of Golden Hair (D, Support)

A boon Archer would apply to his bow in times of need. When his bowstring was broken in close combat, he would ask his wife
    for hair from her head to serve as a new string. Archer has in his inventory several locks of long golden hair that he can
    equip onto his bow on the fly. The hair is only a temporary fix, and quite fragile, but it vastly increases the power of
    Archer's shots, changing his arrows into golden streaks of light. Whether strung to his bow or tied around his other weapons,
    the hair provides this boost in power to up to five strikes/shots.

If summoned as Lancer
    Hallgrímur~Seething Atgeir (B, Anti-Unit, Support)

A Viking halberd that Lancer took from its original owner, for whom the spear is named. The spear was notorious for being
    of fine make, and Hallgrimur forged it with spells, inscribing it with runes so that its wielder could only be killed by
    the atgeir. Therefore, as long as it is within arms reach, Lancer must be killed by his own spear in order to make him stay down.
    In addition, the spear has a low level of sentience and "sings" and makes a ringing sound whenever drawn in anticipation of bloodshed.
    After slaying an opponent, Lancer can cause the blade to ring loud and clear, releasing a blast of sound akin to a sonic scream.
    So skilled was Lancer with this weapon that he is arguably the most famous atgeir wielder in Europe.

Background
    Gunnar Hámundarson was a 10th-century Icelandic chieftain. He features prominently in the first half of Njáls saga, which
    tells of the chain of events ultimately leading to his death in battle.

Gunnar was a great warrior; he is described as nearly invincible in combat. According to Njáls saga, he was a powerful,
    athletic man "capable of jumping his own height in full body armour, both back and front". He was a skilled archer, and
    in close combat his weapon of choice was the atgeir, which scholars consider to have been a halberd or glaive of some sort.
    He was said to have taken this famed weapon in battle from a man named Hallgrímur, while on a Viking raid in Estonia.

Gunnar was a close friend of Njáll Þorgeirsson of Bergþórshvol and came to him often for advice. Njáll told him not to
    kill two men of the same family; this would lead to his death. Njáll's prediction proved right. When Gunnar killed two
    family members of Gissur the White, the family sought vengeance and the men set out to Hlíðarendi to do murder. Njáll
    advised Gunnar to leave Iceland and head abroad to escape them. Initially, Gunnar intended to depart, but when he saw
    his homestead from the distance, he was so moved by the beauty of it that he changed his mind and decided to remain behind.
    This led to the epic battle in which Gunnar was killed.

When Þorgrim and a few other grudge-bearing men were scouting around Gunnar’s house, Gunnar woke up and stabbed Þorgrim
    through a gap with his atgeir. Þorgrim returned calmly to his comrades, who asked if Gunnar was home. “Find that out for
    yourselves, but I am sure of, that his atgeir is home,”
    he said, and then fell down dead.

At first, Gunnar managed to fight off his numerous attackers with his masterful archery. When his bowstring broke in close
    quarters combat, he asked his wife Hallgerður for hair from her head to mend the bow. Gunnar had slapped her previously,
    when he discovered his wife had stolen food from a nearby farm during a famine, and she vindictively refused. He was thus
    forced to confront his attackers in hand-to-hand combat and was killed as a result.
    Last edited by Funderfullness; July 22nd, 2015 at 12:10 AM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Peanut-007's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    *Angry Saber Noises*
    US Friend Code
    Is that picture supposed to be Thor?

"We have entered an infinite recursion of Saber."

In every other context but this, yes. I google-image-searched Gunnar and Chris Hemsworth came up, and here we are.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I've been sitting on this one for good months, trying to finish him. There's plenty of writers Casters, so i've tried doing a caster based around another form of artform.
    Feedback would be great!

Caster

"Though many people drink tea,
    if you do not know the Way of Tea,
    tea will drink you up."
    Info
    True Name: Sen no Rikyu
    Also known as: The Tea Master
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Parameters and Skills
    STR: E
    END: E
    AGI
    : E
    MGI: A
    LCK: C

Class Skills

Item Construction

E - With this skill is possible for the servant to create magical items. Caster is only able to create objects related to the tea ceremony and other elemnts of the japanese aesthetics. Though by themselves don't hold much or any magical power, items created with this skill allow for full use of his other skills

Territory Creation

C - With this skill it is possible for the servant to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. Caster is able to create a Workshop with this rank

Personal Skills

Vitrification
    A - This is a serene state of mind. A mental protection that nullifies mental interference. With this skill its also possible to hide one's presence. Once while the Tea Master was doing one of his tea ceremonies to his master and friend Hideyoshi, one of Hideyoshi's servants, Kiyomasa Kato, a master of the spear who back then thought that events like those had no place in the samurai world complained to Hideyoshi. Hideyoshi then made the following challenge to his warrior: He has to go through the the tea ceremony, but if he ever feels that Caster made a mistake or that his stance faltered he was free to strike the tea master down. So for the following four-five hours Kato watched intensely the Tea Master's actions during the event, and to his surprise Caster's stance never faltered even as he did the zen ceremony even as Kato was clearly showing his killer intent towards him. This remained that until near the end where Kato felt, for a small moment, that Caster's stance dropped. Feeling it to be the golden opportunity Kato went for his blade but before he could reach it he felt something else. It was killing intent coming from the eyes of a Caster offering a teacup. A Killing Intent coming out of the serene man that it was so strong that completely neutralized any ill intent Kato had towards him. Kato only choice was to drink the offered teacup. This control over his mind that allows for him to maintain a steady presence while being threatened, to fake a mistake and to suddenly create a strong killing intent shows how strong was Caste's control over its own mind

Chaonyu

EX - This skills demonstrate one's skill in the japanese art of the tea ceremony. Similar to skills that shows one's skill in a codified system of combat, someone could only be considered to have learned the craft at the A rank. While its true that the love for Tea was already present in society prior to Caster's existence, and that his ideals were not created by him, its undeniable the impact that Caster had on the artform. Caster changed the entire landscape of the simple act of the drinking of the tea and created and codified the current tea ceremony that its present in today's society. Once a hobby only enjoyed by the richest of nobles, Caster was able to create a zen experience that could be enjoyed by people of different classes. His impact was not only felt in the act of drinking tea but in the overall japanese aesthetic, as the aesthetic choices made by him eventually carried throughout the entire culture becoming what many consider to be the essential japanese "idea of beauty". In short, there is not a single artist that had as much impact on an artform like Caster's had. With this skill Caster skill in his artform is able to transcend human's skill and become something that could be considered very close to magecraft. Caster's teas are able to clear someone's mind, cure any ailment and even reinforce a body. The longer Caster is able to go through with his tea ceremony the stronger its effects are going to be.

Human Observation

A - The skill to observe and understand people. It is not simply observing but also hypothesizing the livelihoods and preferences, all the way to their life, of people he may not even known the names of. This requires a tremendous memory that does not forget easily. Besides of being his personal tea master and his friend, Caster was also an important politic piece of Hideyoshi. An excellent diplomat, through his ceremonies Caster was able to firm important treaties with Hideyoshi's rival lords. He was able to quickly discover most of his visitors objectives and his ceremonies were many times designed with his visitors in mind. Unfortunately while Caster was quite skilled at this skill, Caster was unable to prevent from ruining his friendship with his lord which led to Caster's death
    Noble Phantasms
    Wabi-Sabi
    A World of Venerable Black

This is the aesthetic way that Rikyu defended through his entire life. The quintessential japanese view on the world, this aesthetic way, built on transience and imperfection, is the ideal that Caster dedicated his entire life towards. Wabi originally referred to the loneliness of living in nature, remote from society; sabi meant "chill", "lean" or "withered". Eventually these terms evolved into new meanings: Wabi now connotes rustic simplicity, freshness or quietness, and can be applied to both natural and human-made objects, or understated elegance. It can also refer to quirks and anomalies arising from the process of construction, which add uniqueness and elegance to the object. Sabi is beauty or serenity that comes with age, when the life of the object and its impermanence are evidenced in its patina and wear, or in any visible repairs. Wabi-Sabi being the quintessential japanese aesthetic it's essentially described as the admiration of a beauty that is "imperfect, impermanent and incomplete".

More than just Caster's ideal, the Wabi-Sabi that Caster strives, venerates and is defined by is a representation of his mental landscape. This mental landscape was something that Rikyuu awoken to when he was a child when he was part of his first tea ceremony. Said experience was so spiritually heavy that it molded his mind towards his actual ideal. And as a servant Rikyuu is able to bring out the power of his internal world as a Reality Marble. Rather than a summoning a completely different landscape, Rikyuu's Reality Marble brings his targets to an world where similar to their previous location with all the colors of the scenery inverted. From this blue and black world, a black mud will start to emerge from the seemingly everywhere: from the ground, sky and from cracks on objects. This black mud is Rikyuu's main offensive strenght as it will begin to sap the strenght from everything that could be considered a "treasure" and "perfect". The more "precious" something is then the stronger are the effects of the mud in it.Additionally things that are "flawed" and "imperfect" will gain a slightly boost. It's main use is to weaken the opponents Noble Phantasm who will start to decay with extensive exposure to said mud losing power until it eventually breaks. Additionally the mud also affects Servants who will start to slowly weaken just by being in Rikyuu's world. Rikyuu's can also bring this mud without fully deploying his reality marble, but it is considerably weakened and he is not able to manipulate like he can inside his world. Rikyu's main tactic for this Noble Phantasm is to use for support, as even if he is able to considerably weaken an enemy servant, he is himself unable to fight against even the weakest of servants in hand-to-hand. But if Rikyuu is able to get himself a master who knows the art of combat, using this Noble Phantasm, his Master could face the enemy servant in combat
    Rank A - Anti-Treasure

The Golden Tea Room
    The Last Ceremony

The crystalization of the Golden Tea Room created for his best friend Toyotomi Hideyoshi during the height of his power. The Tea Room later became the symbol of Hideyoshi's magnitude power. But it was this gift that signaled the downfall of the the Tea Master. The ultimate show of unrestrained design, the Tea Room went completely against the Wabi-Sabi that dictated Rikyuu's life, and was built based around Hideyoshi's own vision of grandeur. Rikyuu was so accurate in his design with the matching of Hideyoshi's internal mind that seeing the tea room completely changed Hideyoshi's ways. Now he was embrancing completely internal golden world, which slowly drove him mad, while striving for more magninamity. This went completely against Rikyuu's wabi-sabi which created huge cracks in their once stable friendship, and not much later Hideyoshi ordered Rikyuu's ritual suicide, ending the life of the greatest of Tea Masters.

With this Noble Phantasm Rikyuu is able to bring forth the internal world of someone much like he did with Hideyoshi's. To use this Noble Phantasm, Rikyuu and that someone has to pass through a lenghty ritual inside Rikyuu's internal world. Inside the internal world Rikyuu and that someone will begin a leghty and exaustive tea ceremony that takes one entire day of complete concentration to finish it. While the ceremony is happening Caster's Reality Marble will begin to crack and slowly change into said someone's internal world. With the ending of the ceremony the Caster's Reality Marble has now been completely substituted by his target Internal World, who gains the ability to use it as a Reality Marble. The destruction of Caster's Reality Marble also symbolizes the death of Caster, who fades away after this ceremony. This Noble Phantasm is hidden from his master and its something that Caster will only use on people that he considers great friends and if using this is the only way to get out of a problem. Bringing someone's internal world will more often than not create great changes to said someone personality.
    Rank EX - Anti-Unit

Last edited by JetKinen; July 23rd, 2015 at 01:56 PM.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Blog Entries
    It's ironic that you use a picture of Godot for a Tea Master. I'm betting that's intentional?

I'm impressed, honestly. When you said you'd wanted a Caster based around other forms of art, I'd imagined you'd go for some kind of artist, a painter, like Michelangelo, who's certainly famous enough. The art of the tea ceremony, on the other hand, is very unexpected.

I like the skills and the descriptions. Your english could use some work here and there, though.
    I'd reconsider the EX rank for the second Noble Phantasm. Its effects are also pretty unclear: if I understand this right, Caster remakes his Reality Marble into the one of the target, and gains the ability of that Reality Marble? Or all abilities of the target?

Blog Entries
    About Godot, yeah, i was just trying to find a good pic for it, and when i saw that pic of Godot i thought how funny it would be to use the coffeelover to represent Rikyuu's.

About the 2nd NP. Let's say he uses that ability on Shirou.
    His Wabi-Sabi would slowly transforms in UBW during the ceremony. Once it's done UBW has firmly replaced the landscape of the world, Rikyuu dies and fades away and Shirou gains the ability to use UBW as a reality marble.
    The ability allows for people that normally wouldn't be able to use a RM to manifest one.

Like let's say Saber internal world is that dragon thing from Realta Nua/the DEEN anime. After the completion of the NP Saber can now use that as a Reality Marble. It's like how Araya supposedly can awaken people to their origins, but Rikyuu awakens them to their Internal World.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    About Godot, yeah, i was just trying to find a good pic for it, and when i saw that pic of Godot i thought how funny it would be to use the coffeelover to represent Rikyuu's.
    Oh, come on. Sumeragi's out, and you didn't even think of using Basara!Rikyuu? For shame.

Blog Entries
    Well, he was partially my inspiration

Dont know about much about his story and i dont think him visually wise fit my Rikyuu

I also dont really like Basara!Rikyuu design look wise. Real nice alternate costume tho
    Last edited by JetKinen; July 24th, 2015 at 03:40 AM.

Servant
    Name:
    Servant

(THE ORIGINAL IDEA of this character app was from my friend, so i credit this to him.)

Zal
    Class: Rider
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Nickname: Albino Swordsman
    Armament: Swords

Height: 185 cm
    Weight: 86 kg

Face Claim: credit goes to artist: chrono07

Parameters:

AGI: A
    MGK: C
    LUK: A
    Noble Phantasm: EX

Class Skills:

Riding: A+
    -The ability to ride creatures of the Phantasmal kind.

Magic Resistance: EX(D)
    -Original rank is D. Protection against magecraft becomes absolute as he is incapable of being harmed by any form of thaumaturgy.

Personal Skills:

Wisdom of the Universe: EX
    -Limitless knowledge that he received from birth until adulthood. It's the information of everything from each worlds. He gained this from his interactions from his "mother" and eventually, the stories and thoughts transferred to him by the great creature turned into "self-education". At this rank, the knowledge transcends humanity and divinity: a knowledge that goes beyond the Age of Gods. Any form of information, martial arts, abilities, etc., that he learned through the great creature can be used. In short, he can use skills that are not inherent in form and/or develop them in the battlefield. This, however, cannot be taught.

Noble Phantasms

Zarkun Shamshir: "Golden Wings of Glory"
    Type: Anti-Unit

Three curve shaped blades that are sheathed on his body: two at the sides of his hips, and one on his back. These blades are Divine Construct in nature but are more of an extension of a Divine Beast whose age goes older than the Age of Gods. The blade are gold in color and, if keen observation is done, appears as if they are large wings shaped like a blade, rather than the other way around. Once unsheathed and activated, any of the swords (the one being used) radiates a pulsing light capable of burning demons and every time Rider brandishes the sword(s), rainbow feathers shed from its blade. When in use, each of the sword gives Rider the highest Magic Resistance due to being an "extension that not even thaumaturgy cannot touch".

The blades were not actual swords in his legend. In fact, he never used such powerful swords in life. At the moment of his parting with his great mother, the creature gave him three feathers as a sign of love and at the moment of peril, he simply needs to burn the feather to call for aid. As a Noble Phantasm, this calls forth the Divine Bird, Simurgh. Although ALMOST similar to the great mother he knew, the Divine Bird is an incarnation of the great creature from a parallel world different from this, thereby, the prana consumption of the creature is close to Zero, as the mana needed to materialize it comes from THAT dimension. This process could only be done 3 times equivalent to the number of blades he possesses.

Divine Bird-Simurgh
    -The creature summoned as the steed of Rider. It's a being older than the Age of Gods, as someone who had lived and survived through many destructions of worlds. It's a being with knowledge that surpasses anyone, and power that none of the Phantasmal Kind could equal, except for a few of the famous Draconic Kind of the East. It fires rainbow colored flames and its wings flutter candle flares the size of a blazing inferno. Its actual height in a nut shell is equivalent to the Eiffel Tower. The bird lasts for 30 turns.

Shahnmaeh: "Kings of Heaven and Earth, Ablaze by Soaring Flames"
    Type: Anti-World

As the being that has seen the destruction of the world three times over, the Divine Beast can transform into one sphere of blazing flames and fall down like a missile and set the world ablaze. It's a contradiction for protection: a self-enveloped Reality Marble developed by the Divine Bird once it's summoned. As it's a being that not even Gaia has control over, and has survived even the former's evident death, the Bird has the defense of akin to a world. Thereby, by projecting it on its 'territory', it can create a boundary of effect, which, would be the total area that the Noble Phantasm will touch. The 'things' around it are eradicated excluding itself and those that are regarded as 'its parts' and not even Gaia could intervene: as the place is in a world not bounded by her rules. In a nutshell, if EA's Enuma Elish and Enkidu's Enuma Elish paradoxes each other by respectively being a sword that cleaves the world and a chisel that puts the world together, Shahnmaeh is a cluster bomb that after explosion, it reconstructs itself for another fire. As the legend specifically stated the number, Rider could only use it 3 times.

It's a conceptual Noble Phantasm depicting the process of destruction and resurrection of the Divine Bird, Simurgh (this trait was from the Phoenix, a bird related to the former). By accomplishing the world-destroying feat, the Divine Bird is reborn, not as the actual beast, but as one of the Three Wings of Glory.

Last edited by Wiseman; August 5th, 2015 at 08:27 AM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    This is uh, pretty wank-heavy? I mean 3 EX's, a skill that lets him use basically all other skills without repercussions and a Noble Phantasm that is probably Ea-tier seems kind of excessive.