Page 656 of 782 FirstFirst ... 156556606646651654655656657658661666706756 ... LastLast
Results 13,101 to 13,120 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

I wouldn't exactly call saying that the wiki is crappy and the people who edit it generally don't read the source "being elitist". More... factual? Having standards? Something along those lines. I still use it to quickly look up facts I already know to refresh my memory, but if you actually rely on anything there and/or cite it as a source then you're probably going to be wrong. As nice an idea as a wiki is it's simply not trustworthy.

That said, here. You said you were looking forward to it so I might as well post it. Credit to Seika for making me aware of him, but mine's pretty different. There's overlap, but mine is rather exaggerated.

Class: Berserker
    True Name: Marcus Cassius Scaeva
    Master: Currently unnamed necromancer
    Sex: Male
    Height: 186cm
    Weight: 113kg?
    Alignment: Neutral Mad
    Attribute: Man
    Armament: Shield, Sword

STR: B (C)
    END: A++ (A+)
    AGI: C (D)
    MGI: C (D)
    LUC: A+ (A)
    NP: A (B)

Class Skills:
    Mad Enhancement A++: Raises basic parameters in exchange of hindering mental capacities. Rank up for all parameters, but one’s reason is lost entirely. Berserker is a mad warrior without comparison, and his battle fury will target anything that moves.

Personal Skills:
    Battle Continuation EX: Allows for the continuation of combat after sustaining mortal wounds. It will also reduce mortality rate from injury. This is Berserker’s ultimate skill, an absolute refusal to die. He will fight on despite any injury. No matter how numerous the mortal wounds inflicted upon him, he will simply continue combat unimpeded. Unless his body is destroyed entirely, no battle will ever end in Berserker’s defeat. Of course, if he leaves battle with critical injuries...

Keywords:
    Living Armory
    In his right hand, a massive shield. In his left, a long metal
    club
    sword
    . And in his body- spears, arrows, blades. Weapons are his very flesh. An impassible wall of metal.
    -
    Faceless
    Beneath Berserker’s helmet is only blackness, as if light refuses to illuminate his face. A warrior whose own persona has long been abandoned.

Noble Phantasm
    Unfalling Shattered Body: One-Hundred-Twenty Holes, yet I Stand
    Type: Anti-Unit, Anti-Treasure
    Range: -
    Maximum Targets: -
    Berserker’s very flesh, impaled by javelins, swords, and numerous arrows, is as much his shield as the battered scutum which he carries. It is a feat unrivaled in all the history of Rome- a god of battle who fought off six thousand men and death itself. By the time Berserker’s battle was over, his sword was dull, his helmet was destroyed, his scalp had caught fire, he was missing an eye, and only an endless font of willpower allowed him to cling barely to life, but it was not until he had achieved total victory that he fell. It is in that moment, riddled with wounds innumerable yet unknown to defeat, that his place as a Heroic Spirit was secured.
    When his eye was pierced by an arrow, he tore both from his skull without hesitation. This is the nature of his Noble Phantasm: the weapons which pierce his flesh and nail his armor to his body are likewise claimed as his own. Each time his skin is pierced, another weapon is made Berserker’s. They will go as far as the force of the attack will allow them, but once that energy is spent, if they have not passed fully through his body they are cemented in place, and only Berserker himself may remove them. Each wound thus serves to add another piece to his armor. As an extension of his body’s aegis, the same applies to any weapons that pierce his shield, or even any of the weapons thrust into them. Not only weapons, either, but anything that leaves a wound on Berserker's body, from fire ravaging his flesh to poison in his veins, even a desperate opponent who resorts to biting will become his Noble Phantasm.
    Each mundane weapon imbedded in his body and shield is treated as a Noble Phantasm of E- rank. If he is pierced by the Noble Phantasm of another Servant, it will be assimilated as part of his own, but its rank will be reduced by one. It goes without saying that Berserker is the ultimate enemy of the Three Knight classes.

Bio
    Background: A simple man, the early life of Marcus Cassius Scaeva was likewise simple. He did nothing of note until the days of Julius Caesar’s civil war. A centurion who was fiercely loyal to Caesar, he was put in charge of a force of a few hundred men protecting the citadel of Minicius during the battle of Dyrrhachium. An enemy legion belonging to the besieged Pompey descended upon the citadel, and while his men watched fearfully, Scaeva single-handedly protected its walls from the invaders. Calling for his men to embrace death with honor so that the enemy’s blades would be dulled by cutting through 500 necks, Scaeva himself failed his command, and did the opposite. It was his sword that lost its cutting edge from the number of foes he cut down, and he did not leave the citadel’s ramparts until he was able to run down the mountain of corpses he had piled up and meet his enemies on the field below. Immortal while in the fury of battle, Scaeva continued his massacre until Pompey’s forces fled from him. Without an immediate opponent to dispatch, Scaeva fell and pleaded for mercy… Until two enemy commanders came forward to claim him as their prisoner, and he sprung his trap. He struck with such force using his blunt sword that he tore out the throat of one commander, and cleaved off the arm of the other before the man escaped. Reinvigorated by the bloodshed, Scaeva threw himself again into battle, this time followed by his men. This was the only part of the battle which Caesar’s forces won, and Scaeva’s valor allowed Caesarian troops to strike back, preventing a total victory. He was carried from the battlefield as a hero. Caesar personally met with him not long after, and immediately promoted him to the Primus Pilus of the Twelfth Legion. He recovered quickly, and was soon fighting for Caesar once again, as his favorite centurion, a position Scaeva would maintain well into the reign of Augustus.

Blood type: Unknown
    Birthday: Unknown
    Image color: Black
    Talent: - (Nothing, due to Mad Enhancement)
    Dislikes: - (Nothing, due to Mad Enhancement)
    Natural enemy: Lancer

No /GO stats this time because I don't have THAT much time on my hands.
    He is kinda bare bones but there's not a lot to him historically. As awesome as his one feat was, that's just what it is: his one feat. And between his NP and two skills, everything he does have is already there. Still, it's effective. Assuming he doesn't cut his Master in half as soon as he's summoned.
    Last edited by Clockehwork; February 16th, 2016 at 06:14 AM.

Blog Entries
    Hot damn.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Damn that's one hardcore berserker. How the hell do you even kill that guy? I figured a caster would be the natural enemy to just blast him without weaponry, I'm interested to see how your lancer could beat him.

I can can totally see how he's the natural enemy for your assassin. The King of endings versus the man who would sacrifice himself to save his home.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; February 16th, 2016 at 08:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    Damn that's one hardcore berserker. How the hell do you even kill that guy? I figured a caster would be the natural enemy to just blast him without weaponry, I'm interested to see how your lancer could beat him.

I can can totally see how he's the natural enemy for your assassin. The King of endings versus the man who would sacrifice himself to save his home.
    On paper, you keep hitting him until he'd die and then retreat so Battle Continuation ends, unless you have a nuke. Or you can kill his Master and watch him starve of magical energy shortly thereafter. Most Casters usually wouldn't be enough to put him down, though. It's rare for a Lancer, but the way he fights has perfect affinity against Berserker.

It's also "the one who ended the Roman Empire" versus "the one who made the Roman Empire possible". Also a small girl without super powers against a large imposing soldier who crushes everything in his path and will absolutely not stop.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Could we see that lancer next please?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Very interesting Berserker! That said, is Mad Enhancement A++ really necessary? Wouldn't "just" A already cover what the description states? I might even suggest lowering it a bit further, but since you seem to be going for a "difficult to control even by Berserker standards" "plotline" for him, I'd say A Rank would be fine.
    END A++ also seems a bit excessive, considering his EX-Rank Battle Continuation Skill. I'd suggest lowering it to A+ under Mad Enhancement.

Damn that's one hardcore berserker. How the hell do you even kill that guy?
    An Archer or Caster - anyone with long-range attacks with replenishable ammo - should also be able to do so. It still won't be easy, but then, when is fighting in a Holy Grail War easy? :-)
    Last edited by SpoonyViking; February 16th, 2016 at 11:48 AM.

Blog Entries
    Well, tons of stuff happened. Firstly - servants.

Lycurgus seems tough, but balanced. Not many times you see a whip get used so that's nice to see. He seems to be the 'Disc 1 Final Boss' like Medea and Gilles were. At least that's how I see him getting used in a story.

For Hashihime, I know nothing about him so it's hard to judge but I can get the whole kiyohime vibe.

As for Nebuchadnezzar II, a non combatant berserker that acts as more than a Dungeon Master? Love it.

As for the type moon wiki, it's well known it's not exactly 'great'. But this whole thread is about having fun, not being a try-hard elitist. Just have fun in the meantime.
    I've been following this thread since the beginning and I am very sure it is not about having fun actually.

マリーの味方
    Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/nIngOea.png[IMG]

Class: Rider

STR: D
    END: C
    AGI: E
    MGI: E
    LCK: B

Class Skills

Riding (B): Mundane beasts and vehicles can be used. The likes of Phantasmal races are far beyond his ability.

Magic Resistance (E): Reduces damage from spells. Rider never encountered any magic
    during his lifetime, so he receives some small resistance as a token of his class.

Personal Skills

Library of Stored Knowledge (D): Despite having no formal education, Rider always sought to improve
    his knowledge. In addition to information provided by the Grail, Rider has access to military tactics,
    science, ancient history, literature and "other less practical topics."

Charisma (C): Sufficient to lead an army. From the very beginning of his military career Rider was
    well loved by his fellow officers and subordinates. He also earned the respect of many First Nations
    people, leading them and fighting alongside them in battle.

Battle Continuation (C): Rider is able to continue fighting despite grievous wounds. He is noted to
    have kept fighting on the frontlines despite multiple gunshot wounds, including to his throat and wrist.

Noble Phantasms

Alfred~Heroic Warhorse (C, Anti-Unit)

Gifted to Rider by the Governor General, Rider's mount is a strong grey warhorse, described as steady under
    fire. Though his blood is far removed from his ancient Phantasmal ancestor, he can still carry Rider at
    great speeds and unleash a pounding charge, navigating the chaotic battlefield with ease.

Siege of Detroit~Assault of the York Militia (C, Anti-Army, Anti-Fortress)

A recreation of the scene at the Battle of Detroit. The use of this Noble Phantasm happens in two stages.
    First was intimidation, when Rider had a large group of First Nations warriors surround the fort, terrifying
    the Americans and lowering their morale. A fear effect fills the area and spectral images of imposing warriors
    appear. Despite their appearance, they are not summoned combatants but rather images that take the appearance
    of whatever or whomever the enemy fears the most in their mind's eye. If this does not suffice in forcing his
    opponent's surrender, the second stage comes in the form of a hail of musket and cannon fire. Despite 19th
    century firearms being notoriously inaccurate, Rider is able to aim the fire precisely, aiming for a decisive
    victory rather than complete destruction.

Background
    Isaac Brock was a British army officer assigned to Lower Canada. He was promoted to major general, and became
    responsible for defending Upper Canada against the United States. While many in Canada and Britain believed
    war could be averted, Brock began to ready the army and militia for what was to come. When the War of 1812
    broke out, the populace was prepared, and quick victories at Fort Mackinac and Detroit defeated American
    invasion efforts.

Brock's actions, particularly his success at Detroit, earned him a knighthood, membership in the Order of the
    Bath, accolades and the sobriquet "The Hero of Upper Canada". His name is often linked with that of the Native
    American leader Tecumseh, although the two men collaborated in person only for a few days. Brock died at the
    Battle of Queenston Heights, which was nevertheless a British victory.
    I like it. Though I feel like his two Noble Phantasms could just be combined into one, with Siege of Detroit being the effect of his mount.

I also think his stats could be higher. I mean, Marie has better stats than him (who admittedly is much more famous), but she was a non-combatant in life. With Grand Order giving us things like d'Eon, I don't think it's that strange to have a more modern figure having decent stats, especially if they actually fought in wars when they were alive. In this case I definitely think his agility should be higher.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lycurgus seems tough, but balanced. Not many times you see a whip get used so that's nice to see. He seems to be the 'Disc 1 Final Boss' like Medea and Gilles were. At least that's how I see him getting used in a story.
    Thanks for the commentary on my Lycurgus sheet Hermes! I've been waiting a while for that. You're right that "mid boss" would probably be a good fit for him, and I'd even imagine the rival Masters/Servants would have a temporary ceasefire to stop him else the whole city get turned into an arid wasteland, ala Gilles from Zero. He'd also be the natural enemy for my Squanto sheet I made a few months back, as his NP truly makes him "an enemy of the natural world". She'd definitely be able to tap the most power out of her Squanto Tisquantum NP against him.

Also, wow is that Berserker sheet Clockelwork made outrageously badass. Reminds me a bit of that Three Kingdoms general who, when he got an arrow in the knee eye, ripped the damn thing out and ate it, terrifying the enemy soldiers. I agree with Spoony that A++ Mad Enhancement is probably a bit overblown, though. Just A or even B would suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    I like it. Though I feel like his two Noble Phantasms could just be combined into one, with Siege of Detroit being the effect of his mount.

I also think his stats could be higher. I mean, Marie has better stats than him (who admittedly is much more famous), but she was a non-combatant in life. With Grand Order giving us things like d'Eon, I don't think it's that strange to have a more modern figure having decent stats, especially if they actually fought in wars when they were alive. In this case I definitely think his agility should be higher.
    Alfred (if he even existed) wasn't at the Battle of Detroit, but he was said to be at Queenston Heights where he and Brock both died. The horse is also a separate part of his legend, and was so famous is has its own monuments. That sort of fame is what grants Alfred the right to a separate NP.

His stats are due to him being from the 1800s and being decidedly not agile at all. Also, he's not famous for his martial exploits, but rather for his leadership and strategic abilities. He used the advantages of the terrain and fear of Indians to push the Americans back (who outnumbered him two to one). He'd do much the same in a Grail War. He's not a special Austrian princess snowflake, he knows he's at a huge disadvantage against other Servants, so he relies on his creativity and resourcefulness.

That's my way of saying GO stats are bullshit.
    Last edited by Funderfullness; February 16th, 2016 at 05:13 PM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    I've been following this thread since the beginning and I am very sure it is not about having fun actually.
    yeah it's about one man's goal of making Tohno Shiki into a Servant.
    Last edited by You; February 16th, 2016 at 05:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

マリーの味方
    Alfred (if he even existed) wasn't at the Battle of Detroit, but he was said to be at Queenston Heights where he and Brock both died. The horse is also a separate part of his legend, and was so famous is has its own monuments. That sort of fame is what grants Alfred the right to a separate NP.
    I mean sure, but the description is kind of bare bones and makes it seem like it's just a token mount NP to let him qualify for Rider.

I'd still say combine the two, because even if Alfred wasn't there (doesn't really matter tbh) you could just create some excuse involving their close connection together tied Isaac's most famous exploit with Alfred or something like that. Or, at the very least, expand on Alfred's effect so he does something besides being a horse that can gallop.

But it's your sheet, so feel free to do whatever you want.

His stats are due to him being from the 1800s and being decidedly not agile at all. Also, he's not famous for his martial exploits, but rather for his leadership and strategic abilities. He used the advantages of the terrain and fear of Indians to push the Americans back (who outnumbered him two to one). He'd do much the same in a Grail War. He's not a special Austrian princess snowflake, he knows he's at a huge disadvantage against other Servants, so he relies on his creativity and resourcefulness.

Even Shakespeare and a few others have higher than E agility. It's worth noting that Servants aren't identical representations of the person's capabilities in life.

And whether you like it or not, GO stats are canon. But again, it's your sheet.

Blog Entries
    If I ate a slice of cake every time someone took potshots at Grand Order in this thread, I'd have diabetes already.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    dont worry you can do that in most threads

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries

This is how I tell you've never read GO

But, you're not wrong hehe

Maybe He's Born With It, Maybe It's Maybelline Erlking's Avatar
    Here's a a very Castery Berserker who's existence is purely motivated by me wanting to make mummy jokes.
    Faceclaim

Status

Class: Berserker
    True Name: Tutankhamen
    Title: King Tut, The Mummy
    Alignment: Neutral Mad
    Sphere of Influence: Egypt

Attributes
    Strength: C
    Agility: E
    Endurance: D
    Mana: A
    Luck: E

Class Skills
    Mad Enhancement (C+) Rank up for all parameters except Luck, but in exchange Berserker is obsessively focused on punishing trespassers. Should he encounter someone Trespassing in an area he has claimed as his, he will go into a rage trying to kill them, unleashing all sorts of hell in his chase.

Personal Skills
    Pharaoh (A+) The skill of Egyptian rulers, who were considered living gods in addition to controlling the Kingdom. Normally this skill 'merely' grants the equivalent of Rank B Divinity and Charisma, however due to Berserker being the face of the Pharaohs, the one that much of humanity thinks of when they picture a Pharaoh, Berserker gains the ability to draw upon some of the abilities of other Pharaohs in a manner similar to Imperial Privilege.

Weak Constitution (C) A weakness struck by the nature of frail health. Causing the owner of the skill to have to face a luck check when in moments of high stress or exertion, receiving a temporary Rank Down to all physical skills should he fail.

Familiars (Mummies) (B+)
    Due to Berserker's intimate connection to Mummies in the eyes of the world, and due to his own connection to mummies in life due to being an Egyptian pharaoh, he is capable of summoning great hoards of mummies to do his bidding. They can range from small bandaged children, to great cats, to the jackles of Anubis, to his own mage-priests and bodyguards. Though far weaker then a Servant, the shear numbers of the mummies and their ability to reform from sand and bandages as long as they are still supplied with mana makes them a formidable enemy in deed. Under Mad Enhancement he is not capable of using them to their full capabilities due to his warped mindset, however they are still a menacing enemy to face.

Noble Phantasms
    Wādī al Mulūk
    Curse Of The Pharaohs
    A+
    Anti-Unit
    The infamous curse that supposedly plagued those that disturbed his tomb, killing or haunting the expedition members to an early grave. Rather then a weapon or some sort of armor, it instead takes the form of a desiccating mist that he controls. It is through this Noble Phantasm that Berserker gains a great affinity for curses and malicious magics, enough to let them be cast even under Mad Enhancement. Wadi al Muluk poisons the air and fills the surroundings with terrible radiation, it drains all that enters it of prana and weakens the stats of those servants that stay within it for long. A normal human would die in minutes at the most, and even a mage would be weakened as the mist rots away their flesh and drains their power. Against Servants, it loses some of it's terrible power, however it still drains away at the Stats of all that enter it. Luck is drained away most quickly, as the endless curses carried by through the mist attack the Servants. The physical parameters fall in turn as the mist rots away the flesh and drains their energy. With enough time, he can drag the physical parameters of his enemies down by two full ranks, with Luck dropping to nothing should he be given the chance.

Those that die to his mist, and those that rot away inside it will soon rise as a Mummified warrior under Berserker's command, Servants that a raised in such a manor will regain their original parameters and even keep their Noble Phantasms, though they will be unable to invoke them. As a Berserker, this Noble Phantasm takes the form of a massive Golden Sarcophagus, heavy, durable, and perfect for wielding as a bludgeon, with the fog sealed inside for him to release as he wishes.

Blog Entries
    This was created as a result of me wanting to see Nursery Rhyme appear with a fairy tale/nursery rhyme/children's story other than Alice in Wonderland.

Class: Caster
    Master:
    True Name:
    Nursery Rhyme: Red (Little Red Riding Hood)
    Sex:Female
    Alignment:Variable (It depends upon the Master)
    Height/Weight: Variable

Strength: D~E
    Endurance: D~E
    Agility: D~E
    Magical Energy: D~E
    Luck:D~E
    Noble Phantasm: EX

Class Skills:
    Territory Creation:
    E

Item Construction: C
    While Nursery Rhyme doesn’t truly know Magecraft, she’s very good at crafting treats to gift to her Master. Said treats are usually healing items, though conceivably she could make anything if she thought her Master might like it...

Personal Skills:
    Self-Modification:
    A

Shapeshift: A+
    Perfectly capable of taking on the appearance of her Master, if she felt like it.

Noble Phantasm:
    Perpetual Engine - Maiden’s Empire: Back to Grandmother’s House:
    B (Anti-Self, Anti-World)
    She assumes the form of her Master's desires. It winds back the battle to it’s beginning upon its activation, meaning that the Nursery Rhyme’s journey will continue forever if she is not defeated quickly.

Nursery Rhyme, a Story for Somebody’s Sake: EX (Anti-Unit)
    A Reality Marble, her nature of reflecting her Master's desires upon herself through the Perpetual Engine. This is why she can change her form to the nursery rhyme her Master likes/liked the most. In the Little Red Riding Hood form it has three effects:

1) It grants her a rank of rank of A in Animal Dialogue, allowing her to converse with animals as if they were humans and a rank of D in Evaporation of Sanity, which causes her to carelessly chatter about her and her Master’s weaknesses and True Names, forgetting important things like not wandering off the path like Little Red Riding Hood’s mother told her not too, etc… This skill also serves as "Instinct." During battle one is able to, to some extent, feel the optimal course.

2) The ability to summon the Big Bad Wolf, a construct of her Reality Marble who effectively functions as a second Servant.

3) To replace the surrounding area with the Lost Woods. It is the stereotypical dark, enchanted forest one finds in fairy tales and nursery rhymes and could be considered the very embodiment of the idea of a dark forest full of monsters.

It has a path leading into the forest that, if followed to the end leads to “Grandmother’s House” which is almost assuredly where Nursery Rhyme and her Master would be located. Many would find this a poor excuse for a Reality Marble, however it’s strength lies not at the end of the path, but at the edges…

There is a compulsion effect on everybody but Nursery Rhyme and her Master to step off the path and pick those lovely looking flowers, or watch those pretty birdies over there or maybe even play with that fluffy bunny! But the Big Bad Wolf is not the only monster lurking within this Reality Marble and the rest are simply waiting for the enemies to step out of the safety of the path and into the darkness of the Lost Woods…

It would take an extremely strong Servant to be able to step off into the forest and return in one piece. A Master would stand no chance. The compulsion effect can be resisted through strength of will or a Skill that makes a Servant resistant/immune to mind magecraft.

Big Bad Wolf stats:

Strength: B
    Endurance:B
    Agility: A
    Magical Energy: E
    Luck: C

Instinct: A
    A refined sixth sense that is now closer to true precognition. Has the bonus effect of reducing penalties caused by obstructed vision and hearing by half.

Presence Detection:
    C
    Called an ability of the highest class, the Big Bad Wolf is capable of detecting anything from other Servants to water sources from up to a kilometer away.

Monstrous Strength: C
    An ability possessed by monsters and beasts, it offers a temporary boost to the Strength parameter by one rank for a 15 minutes (5 turns).

---

Quote Originally Posted by Erlking View Post
    King Tut character sheet
    Might want to add on Innocent Monster or some other skill to explain why he was summoned as an undead Mummy rather than at his prime like with all other Servants.
    Last edited by Crying; February 17th, 2016 at 02:54 AM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I like the variation on the reality marble and how the wolf is separate here, I've seen many versions where red is a berserker/werewolf so this was nice to see. I just have one question. Is Perpetual Engine really needed? Don't get me wrong, I like it but I feel the reality marble alone is enough here.

Then again I could be completely wrong.

Blog Entries
    Nursery Rhyme in Extra had it, so I included it too.

It's not really necessary though.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Aside from Sawney Bean, I haven't seen many other Scottish servants here, so I thought I'd try my hand at it.

Servant: Berserker
    Name: William Wallace
    Class: Berserker (Can be summoned as Saber)
    Alignment: Chaotic Mad (Normally Chaotic Good)
    Place of Origin: Scotland

Strength- B+
    Endurance- A+
    Agility- B
    Mana- C
    Luck- C
    NP- A

Height/Weight: 197cm/81kg

Dislikes: - (Nothing, since he is mad enhanced)
    Talents: - (Nothing, since he is mad enhanced)
    Natural Enemy: King Edward I of England

Class Skills:
    • Mad Enhancement (C) - Rank up for all parameters except Luck and Mana, but in exchange one can no longer think and speak properly.

If Summoned as Saber

• Magic Resistance (C) - Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.
    • Riding (B) - Most vehicles can be handled with average skill.

Personal Skills:
    • Battle Continuation (B) - He can continue battle after taking fatal injuries, but only for a short time.
    • Bravery (A) - The ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination. Not usable under the effects of Mad Enhancement.
    • Charisma (C-) - The natural talent to command an army. Most effective during acts of rebellion.
    • Guardian Knight (B) - Although not a true Knight, William was the "Guardian of Scotland". As such, he is extremely resistant to physical damage from the front, but takes normal damage from behind.

Noble Phantasm

• Wallace Sword Sword of False Victory (Anti-Unit) (C+) - William Wallace's sword. It has no combat ability; instead, it merely shields his identity. As the blade has been altered over time, it has become unrecognizable as the true sword of William Wallace. As long as it is used in battle, his true identity becomes significantly more difficult.
    • Victory at the Bridge The Bridge of Stirling (Anti-Army) (A) - A pseudo Reality-Marble similar to Nero's theater. William Wallace recreates the conditions of his defining moment in battle. Situated atop a misty narrow bridge, all combatants are confined the small battlefield, in which Wallace and his allies are given a slight advantage in combat. This effect is boosted depending on the number of combatants. Here, all large scale attacks such as Excalibur are disrupted.

Lore
    Sir William Wallace was a minor noble, a talented knight and a key leader in the war for Scottish independence. After defeating the English at the Battle of Stirling, he was appointed 'Guardian of Scotland' until his eventual defeat. He was captured and publicly executed in the most gruesome manner of being hung,drawn and quartered for crimes of high treason.
    In the war, he would be easy enough to control unless he had an English master, whom he would slay on the spot. He would act like a cannon, being fired in a single direction and crush everything in his way.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; May 27th, 2016 at 02:16 PM. Reason: edit