Page 663 of 782 FirstFirst ... 163563613653658661662663664665668673713763 ... LastLast
Results 13,241 to 13,260 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Quote Originally Posted by Crying View Post
    Why did they make her NP some weird laser sword thing? Attilla HAD a real sword that was pretty famous.
    You mean like how King Arthur had a pretty famous sword but then they turned it into planetary defense laser and also gave him tits
    <%canaki> can we move the toast down to be emergency pantsu and put the boiled egg in her mouth
    My stuff | GO stuff | YouTube | Twitter

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Fate/ characters have no connection to real people.

Just don't think of them as the same.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Crying View Post
    Why did they make her NP some weird laser sword thing? Attilla HAD a real sword that was pretty famous.
    Because her real sword got historically confused with Charlemagne's sword. And Charlemagne's sword was rainbowy. And in the Nasuverse 9/10 famous swords shoot lasers.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    thats a lie

kotomine kirei is real i saw him at church once

JP Friend Code
    Pingu
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    thats a lie

kotomine kirei is real i saw him at church once
    I want to believe

Blog Entries
    If it is his/her sword then why the hell didn't they call i by it's na-screw it. I'm done talking about GO for today.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Awww man, an interesting discussion that I slept through. Oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    Honestly, I feel like Bathory's Mad Enhancement Rank is the least of what's wrong with her design. :-P
    Excuse me but Lizbet is wonderful; you shut your mouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Excuse me but Lizbet is wonderful; you shut your mouth.
    Lizbet is nice; it's just that her default outfit... isn't.

Blog Entries
    I was a bit irritated at turning an infamous serial killer into kawaii uguu superstar idol, but the existence of Carmilla makes that sting a little less now.
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well, I missed a lot while I was at work, Carmilla was what Elizabeth Bathory should have been in the first place. That actually gives me an idea...

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CanonRap View Post
    You mean like how King Arthur had a pretty famous sword but then they turned it into planetary defense laser and also gave him tits
    To be fair, Excalibur was described as "shining with the light of thirty torches"; I can see that serving as the basis for a swordbeam. What's far more egregious is the prevalence of swordbeam NPs in the canon Servants, I think, which is just lazy (although Excalibur Galatine at least also has some basis in the stories).
    And while King Arthur's genderbending was done mainly for fanservice, it's actually properly integrated into the character's backstory (not that I'm saying that Attila's, or others, aren't) and also adds many interesting layers to the story - even if the actual execution is quite often terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    I was a bit irritated at turning an infamous serial killer into kawaii uguu superstar idol, but the existence of Carmilla makes that sting a little less now.
    There's that, for one (although it's been argued whether Bathory really commited those crimes - or at least, as many of them as has been said). But there are also other things, such as - why does her Nasuverse version have dragon blood? According to legend, her family was associated with dragon-slaying! I could see Dracula having dragon blood, but Bathory?!

Blog Entries
    There's that, for one (although it's been argued whether Bathory really commited those crimes - or at least, as many of them as has been said). But there are also other things, such as - why does her Nasuverse version have dragon blood? According to legend, her family was associated with dragon-slaying! I could see Dracula having dragon blood, but Bathory?!
    The real Bathory may have been innocent, but the Nasuverse version of her is definitely guilty.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You haven't seen her in CCC, huh.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Because Innocent Monster = Bathory being
    demon
    a horrible person
    + family crest being dragon fang + female Dracula. Thus she grows horns and tail, but they're a dragon's, not a demon's.

Or something like that, IDK.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    You haven't seen her in CCC, huh.
    She's still kinda whitewashed in CCC.

I leave for one day...

I gave Brock shit stats because I'm stuck in the good old days where modern Servants were said to have shit stats. That is all.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    She's still kinda whitewashed in CCC.
    Well, she's portrayed as a sociopath with no understanding what she's doing is wrong. If you call that "whitewashing" her then sure.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The subject of Elizabeth Bathory, Carmilla and vampires, i've gotten an idea. That and the Berserker class was supposed to power up weaker servants, like in the case of Frankenstein. So here's a thing.

Servant: Berserker
    Name: Mina Harker
    Class: Berserker
    Alignment: Chaotic Mad
    Place of Origin: England

Strength- B+
    Endurance- D
    Agility- C
    Mana- B
    Luck- D
    NP- D

Height/Weight: 170cm/???kg

Dislikes: - (Nothing, since she is mad enhanced)
    Talents: - (Nothing, since she is mad enhanced)
    Natural Enemy: Dracula

Class Skills:

• Mad Enhancement (C) - Rank up for all parameters except Luck and Mana, but in exchange one can no longer think and speak properly.

Personal Skills:

• Blood-Sucking (A) - The act of absorbing another's blood to replenish their own health and physical strength. As the Rank raises, the power of absorption increase. Possibly applying the detrimental status effect of Seduction. It has a medium chance of being applied and affects both men and women.
    • Shapeshift (B) - Mina Harker possesses the ability to transform into bats, wolves, and even temporarily into a colourless mist that allows them to phase through walls. This normally means nothing for a Servant as this is an initial ability for those who have spiritual forms. However Berserker makes use of it while in combat to vanish and reappear to surprise her opponents. It is usually utilised in short bursts to make up for her lack of speed.

Noble Phantasm

• Lunar Belladonna Bloodstained Queen: Maidens Slaughter (Anti-Unit) (D) - Unlike Dead Apostles or True Ancestors, Mina's vampirism takes after the Legend of Dracula and has various traits following it. When Mina became a vampire, she abandoned most of her other weapons and utilised her new abilities. As such, this Noble Phantasm consists of nothing but Berserkers entire body. Her fangs, fists, claws etc are themselves Noble Phantasms of D rank, powerful regenerative abilities, the ability to shift her body into mist. She also has Mystic Eyes of Entrancement, allowing for powerful hypnosis. As such she becomes an "Avatar of Calamity". However, she is weaker during the day, requiring blood to survive sunlight, she cannot cross water and has a vulnerability to Holy Symbols.

Lore

Mina was a young school mistress who was engaged to Jonathan Harker, and friends with Lucy Westenra. After her fiancé Jonathan escapes from Dracula's (who was in truth, just a powerful Dead Apostle whom usurped the name) castle, Mina travels to Budapest and joins him there. Mina cares for him during his recovery from his traumatic encounter and the two return to England as husband and wife. Back home, they learn that Lucy had died from a mysterious illness stemming from a wild animal's attack — the animal, they learn, was none other than Dracula taking a different shape. Mina and Jonathan join the coalition around Abraham Van Helsing, who now turn their attentions to destroying the Count. After Dracula learns of this plot against him, he takes revenge by visiting - and biting - Mina at least three times. Dracula also feeds Mina his blood, destining her to become a vampire at her death.
    The rest of the adventure dealt with the group's efforts to spare her this fate by killing Dracula. Mina slowly succumbs to the blood of the vampire that flows through her veins, switching back and forth from a state of consciousness to a state of semi-trance during which she is telepathically connected with Dracula. Mina then uses her inherent telepathic abilities to track Dracula's movements. Unlike the recorded novel, Van Helsing is the one who defeats Dracula by punching a stake through his heart, but does not kill him. As such, Mina Harker remained a vampire.
    An indomitable woman with an unshakable. Although she still gives off the style of a refined lady, her Mad Enhancement has scattered most of that human nature as she can no longer think or speak properly. Despite being weaker than most other Berserkers, her master requires strong willpower, else she will quickly suck their blood.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; April 23rd, 2016 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Image embeding

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Interesting idea, though the NP is a bit of a Dracula ripoff (which you even acknowledged). It makes sense given her legend, admittedly. Also I'm presuming Enhancement is a typo and you actually meant Mystic Eyes of Entrancement (or maybe Enchantment?) considering it was immediately followed with "allowing for powerful hypnosis".