Page 746 of 782 FirstFirst ... 246646696736741744745746747748751756 ... LastLast
Results 14,901 to 14,920 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    yes it does because that's the only explanation of berserk and it's not even an explanation of what the skill does.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    no it doesn't
    That quote isn't a skill description. It's just part of his regular profile. Unless Cirnopedia messed it up.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Class: Assassin
    True Name: Peter Pan
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Place of Origin: England

Strength- D
    Endurance- E
    Agility- A+
    Mana- B
    Luck- A
    NP- A

Height/Weight: 150cm/46kg
    Dislikes: Responsibility
    Talent: Denial of Reality
    Natural Enemy: The World

Class Skills:

• Presence Concealment (B) - The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. However, efficiency will decrease once preparations to attack are taken. This level is high enough to the Servant very hard to detect, though not impossible.

Personal Skills:
    • Disengage (C) - The ability to break away from combat. Bonus effect of returning battle conditions to what they were at the beginning of the match .
    • Faries Maddening (B) - The ability to awaken the spirits sleeping within the earth and crushes the will of enemy forces. This mental interference causes a temporary decrease in STR in all enemies.
    • Flight (A) - A skill for those capable of flight. Here, Peter Pan is capable of flight although doing so will continuously use up his mana supply. Here he can fly at such speeds it can be likened to short range teleportation.
    • Self-Suggestion (A) - A powerful suggestion that has oneself as target that raises resistance against mental interference. At this rank "I do not age = Truly stops aging" level of assumption is possible. Possesses a high defensive effect against the effects of magecraft, Skills, and Noble Phantasms that influence the mind.

Noble Phantasms

The Shadow Watcher of the Walls (Anti-Unit) (D) - Peter Pan has perfect control over his shadow, allowing him to detach it as a familiar under his control. It is used for long range espionage. While is possesses no offensive ability, it holds Independent Action at rank (E) and Presence Concealment at rank (B) allowing it to be an excellent scout and spy while professing excellent ability in the art of kidnapping.

Neverland The Land of Children (Anti-City) (A++) -
    The upmost trump card Assassin possesses. Although it takes up to a week to prepare, it can then be activated by the phrase "There are no Kings here, only me." Peter Pan can impose his inner world upon those around him. A Reality Marble. It is formed by his desire for eternal childhood - the rejection of truth and reality around him.

The Reality Marble takes form as a mystical, tropical island that mirrored the one he resided at. It is fantastical in nature with mermaids, fairies, warrior natives, villainous pirates and magic. Being the islands only permanent resident, he has ultimate authority over it and its function as the 'Rejection of Truth' he can warp reality to a slight degree. Mermaids will quietly charm you while slowly pulling you under the water, vines and roots of trees will change direction to ensnare you. There is even a band of child warriors who serve Pan out of fear who utilise guerrilla tactics.

Unlike most Reality Marbles, Neverland is self sustaining on the delusions of its user and can last indefinitely, meaning one can only escape if the will of the user allows it or his will has been destroyed by either shattering his self belief or death.

Lore

Once upon a time, there was a young boy. He was innocent and loved to play, it was all he wanted to do with his life. As he grew, he encountered fearsome and terrifying monsters. They were called "Responsibility", "Maturity" and "Reason." These monsters were pure evil and the boy fled far away from them.

The boy encountered a young fairy called Tinker bell who taught him how to fly and the two journeyed to a wondrous and fantastical place at the "Reverse Side of the World", the bottom most layer of the planet which was akin to the earth at the Age of Gods when phantasmal beasts rode the land. Here, he never grew up and retained eternal youth, however he never gained any maturity either, remaining emotionally stunted.

On his island that he called "Neverland" at the other side of the world, there were no kings, only he. Here he played "Hero" by the loosest definitions where he fought pirates and saved the native people but he grew bored by himself. So he detached his shadow to kidnap children in their sleep to bring . He formed a band of them which he dubbed "The Lost Boys" and he had them call him Peter Pan. The eternal child discarded his old identity forever.
    He 'thins out' any Lost Boys who appear to be growing up; can subsist perfectly well on pretend food, and beats any boys who demonstrate hunger after they've missed meals and had to just pretend they ate; cuts parts off the boys to make them 'fit' the trees that are the secret entrances to their hideout; and often changes sides in the middle of battles to make the fight more exciting.

He also suggests outright murder to strangers, stating that it’s a fun pass time. The boy spent an awful lot of his time killing off pirates, and often is willing to put his "friends" in danger simply because it would be interesting or even funny.

The boy's innocence turned to becoming emotional stunted which turned to becoming a murderous sociopath who only cares about himself.

--------------------

So, here is the Disney Assassin servant. I just need to do a Rider and I have one in each class. I picked him because he was the closest one i think could qualify for the class. Once I researched into the book, he was quite different to the movie character - closer in temperament to Jack the Ripper than Nursery Rhyme though one could say he's a twisted half way point between the two.

Blah blah feedback blah blah
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; June 2nd, 2016 at 02:48 AM. Reason: Nerfing

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Nothing about how he gets young girls to snort pixie dust before going on a magical "trip" with him, then coming back to repeat with his probable children every few decades?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Constructman View Post
    That quote isn't a skill description. It's just part of his regular profile. Unless Cirnopedia messed it up.
    Profiles are the only place that give skill descriptions in FGO outside of the narrative, when they rarely do at all.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    - - - Updated - - -
    Profiles are the only place that give skill descriptions in FGO outside of the narrative, when they rarely do at all.
    Don't they usually have a special heading though? Beowulf's profile in that section has no heading.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Yeah. I just mean that if there's gonna be a skill description, it'll be in the profile.

And in this case there isn't anyway so idk where Crying got that from.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Nothing about how he gets young girls to snort pixie dust before going on a magical "trip" with him, then coming back to repeat with his probable children every few decades?
    Oh ha ha

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    Class: Assassin
    True Name: Peter Pan
    My reaction: Oh good! A Peter Pan Sheet, this brings back memories. I can't wait to see the skills reflecting childhood innocence...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Wait what?
    __________________________________________________ __

Well thanks for ruining part of my childhood Hermes, I hope you're happy. I was content to live my life without knowing that Disney had lied to me about Peter Pan (Now I regret getting the part of Peter Pan when I was like 6). Ruining my childhood aside, this was a good sheet. The Noble Phantasms are terrifying, Neverland more so than the Shadow. He would be an extremely deadly Assassin in any Grail War.

- - - Updated - - -

As for the whole whether or not to move the thread topic, I'm fine with either. However, I do side with moving it more so than keeping it in General Discussion, if it will help give the Fanfiction sub-forum more views. I seriously doubt that the people that post frequently in this thread will stop simply because it was moved.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    YOU MADE ME DO THIS. Let this forever be burned into your SOUL.

Assassin/Caster
    Odette, the White Swan

Alignment: Lawful Good (in actuality Neutral Evil)
    Place of birth: Unknown
    STR: C
    END: E
    AGI: A+
    MAG: A
    LUCK: C
    NP: C

Class Skills

Territory Creation (B): The skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. At this rank, creation of a Workshop becomes possible.

Item Construction (C): The skill to manufacture magical items. Assassin’s rank in this skill allows him to create items that assist in his spellcasting, such as tools and potions. He is unable to create high-quality Mystic Codes.

Presence Concealment (B+):
    The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. Assassin becomes incredibly hard to detect with this skill active, and one must be specifically searching for him to try and find him. His rank in this skill is higher in his animal form, and even spotting him, one will more than likely dismiss him as being just another bird.

Personal Skills

Double Summon (B): A rare personal skill usually possessed only by a select few Servants, it permits a Servant to simultaneously possess class skills from two distinct classes. It is limited only to some of the extra classes, the cavalry classes, and "modern classes" like Gunner. In Assassin’s case, his witchcraft allows him to be called as a Caster, and his underhanded personality and Noble Phantasm allow him to be an Assassin.

Protection of the Muses - Terpsichore (False) (C): A Skill that usually denotes the divine protection of the Muses, the goddesses of the arts, that one attained by oneself by great skill in music. Makes possible to distinguish all kinds of sounds and play a masterful music performance. Furthermore, plus modifiers are applied to the exercise of music magecraft. Or, it normally would. In Assassin’s case, its abilities and boost are applied to his dancing rather than his musical performances; his dancing has the power to ensnare and enthral people.

Shapeshift – Animal Form (A):
    The ability to use magical arts to alter one’s form. In this specific case, it is the power to take on the forms of other animals. In Assassin’s case, he is truly only limited to the forms of either his human self or a swan, but in his swan form he can use his Noble Phantasm to take on the appearances of other birds.

Witchcraft (A+): The ability to use cursing techniques. Assassin’s skill in this is what qualifies him for the Caster class. He is an accomplished user of witches’ magic, able to place powerful curses on other people, including ones which forcibly alter their forms and fates and curses that can only be broken under certain conditions, the failing of which will make the curse permanent.

Noble Phantasm

Odette
    The White Swan’s Masquerade

(Anti-Self, C) The magic that the sorcerer Odile used to disguise himself as the white swan Odette in order to deceive Odette’s lover into being unfaithful, to prevent the curse he placed on Odette from being broken. It is an enchantment that allows Odile to flawlessly assume the form of another. The disguise is perfect, and coupled with his ability to suppress his presence as a Servant, it is truly a Noble Phantasm fit for the Assassin class. Despite the physical perfection of the disguise, it is only skin deep; Odile cannot copy the powers or personalities of other people, so care must be taken so he does not give himself away.

Odile's true appearance

Lore

Dislikes: Odette
    Talents: Going to parties
    Natural Enemy: People who see through disguises

Assassin is Odile, the black swan, a sorcerer who cursed Odette into the form of a swan, only able to return to human form under the light of the moon, with the condition that he could only transform back if someone were to truly love him; if they were unfaithful, however, he would be a swan forever. Rather than risk the curse being broken, Odile took on Odette’s form and seduced the white swan’s lover, ensuring that he would die a swan.

Disguised as Odette, he is a pious and romantic young man who dreams of the person who can lift his curse. Naturally, this is a façade. In reality, Odile is utterly vain, selfish and devoted only to himself. Though the nature of his magic means his most powerful curses require an escape condition, he has no concept of the idea of fair play and will do his utmost to ensure these conditions are not fulfilled. In close combat, he uses a pair of blades attached to his shoes, and he fights by dancing like a figure skater.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Yeah. I just mean that if there's gonna be a skill description, it'll be in the profile.

And in this case there isn't anyway so idk where Crying got that from.
    Maybe from the Type-Moon Wiki *Gasp*
    I've used the wiki's description of the skill for a past sheet (How shameless, going to the wiki to get descriptions for skills instead of a primary source)

Link

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Odette

A female character Gender-bent into a male one, you don't see that every day (However, you do see males gender-bent into females everyday thanks to Roy). I love the imagery of him skating around and attacking his opponent with ice skates, what it lacks in effectiveness it makes up for it in style.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZSB1999 View Post
    I love the imagery of him skating around and attacking his opponent with ice skates, what it lacks in effectiveness it makes up for it in style.
    I'mma be honest, I stole that part from Bayonetta
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    I was thinking of asking that same question!

Also, I appreciate that I'm the one here with a reputation for genderbends...

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZSB1999 View Post
    Maybe from the Type-Moon Wiki *Gasp*

(How shameless, going to the wiki to get descriptions for skills instead of a primary source)
    I mean wikis can be convenient and not necessarily bad but that one in particular is wrong so much of the time...

And one hears stories about the editors there actively preventing corrections from being made.

Blog Entries
    Of course, as several people above have said, this thread is more-or-less fanfiction anyway...

If no canon description for the Skill has been listed, then it makes sense to use whatever's on hand, even if it's wrong...

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I used the TM wiki to get the 'controlled state of rage' description. I know that it's not exactly a great source, to say the least, but usually all I do is grab a skill description and they're more-or-less correct most of the time.

So I guess I was right when I guessed that we have no idea what it does?

Mmkay, guess I'll have to either make up what it does for my sheet or use a different skill.
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Constructman View Post
    i never said it was a skill description.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Of course, as several people above have said, this thread is more-or-less fanfiction anyway...

If no canon description for the Skill has been listed, then it makes sense to use whatever's on hand, even if it's wrong...
    yeah that's fine. But don't say "I know that it lets you XXXX," when there's no evidence at all.
    Say, "according to my interpretation it, XXXXX" or "it'd be really cool if it XXXX."
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Assassin
    Theme

True Name- Phobos

Alignment- Chaotic Evil

Place of Origin- Greece

Likes- Seeing others' fears, Causing people to go insane, Playing with humans

Dislikes- Those who are brave, Those that say they aren't afraid

Weapon of Choice- The weapon that the opponent fears most (This includes Noble Phantasms)

Faceclaim

Stats (Base)-

Strength- D

Endurance- E

Agility- C

Mana- B++

Luck- C

Noble Phantasm- EX

Class Skills-

Presence Concealment- A+ (EX)

It is possible to disappear completely and become almost impossible to be detected. However, efficiency will decrease once preparations to attack are taken.

If the target has a fear of the unknown boosted to EX and becomes one with the World itself. The moment one shifts to attack, it becomes A+.

Personal Skills-

Divinity- A++

Original rank has declined due to being the personification of fear.

Shapeshift- A++

The user can take the form of anything and everything. At this rank the user's stats and skills can be changed by the form he or she takes.

Noble Phantasms-

Your Deepest Fear
    Phobia- EX

Anti-Personal

This Noble Phantasm allows Assassin to manifest his targets deepest fears in a literal sense. For example, should one servant fear the Saber class Servant, Assassin transforms into a mirror image of the Saber class servant, gaining the same abilities and stats. Should that Saber class servant fear someone stronger than themselves, Assassin becomes more powerful than them stat wise. Should the target fear Hell (Hadeophobia) they will have the illusion that they are in a new world that is Hell itself, however this is only an illusion they will not take any physical damage from the new world's surrondings, but even without actually taking damage they still feel the pain that would come with the new world they are in. Of course feeling pain would only be applied to the illusion when it would fit. Fear of the Dark would not cause any pain. Should they fear going insane (Agateophobia), they will be driven mad. This Noble Phantasm can also affect the targets body, Helminthophobia, the fear of being infested with worms (Looking at you Sakura), the targets body will start being eaten from the inside by worms, this unlike the illusion of being in a new world will actually harm the enemy. In other cases Assassin can even change the physical abilities of his target. Should they fear being inadequate, they will become too weak to actually beat assassin in combat. While this would be extremely painful and would hamper the targets combat ability, it is not an instant kill. The more complex and powerful the fear the greater the mana cost, something as simple as summing spiders would cost far less than becoming a being more powerful than a servant with high ranking stats across the board. The only way to lessen the affects of this Noble Phantasm is to have the skill Bravery at a high enough rank. The rank needed to lessen the affects depends on the fear. He can take on only one fear at a time, but he is able to chose which of his target's fears he uses, so if a target is afraid of both heights and death, he can chose to become powerful enough to kill the target (Fear of Death) rather than causing them to have the illusion that they are extremely high in the air. Of course in that case he would be choosing a fear with a very high mana cost to manifes. This power is not based on whether or not the target fears him, but rather their own deepest fears, this included the weapon of an opponent they fear. The deeper the fear the greater the effects and the lower the mana cost.

Twin Brother's Aid
    Cloud of Terror- B

Anti-Humanity

Phobos' twin brother is Diemos, the god of terror. This Noble Phantasm takes the form of a cloud of darkness that surrounds Assassin. The cloud will cause all those that go inside it to fall into a state where they are paralyzed with terror. In addition, those that have been terrified continuously have mana drained from their bodies. This Noble Phantasm can be negated by any form of Magic Resistance or Mental Resistance. This cloud's effectiveness depends on the size of the cloud. A cloud with a radius of one meter would be able to affect even mages, and normal people would die from mana loss in seconds. If the cloud spanned over an entire city the citizens would feel minor effects and would have minimal mana drained from their bodies.

Personality
    Phobos gains pleasure from the pain and fears of others. He is one of the many gods who take pride in their ability to drive a man insane. He is known to have driven Darius III mad with fear. He believes himself to be his own master and will not listen to anyone except Ares, his father, or his brother, Diemos. Most likely he will end up driving his master insane, and then slowly feed off the fears of the city. While he does take pride in his ability to drive men insane, he also takes pride in the knowledge that it would be impossible for men to be brave without his actions. It is he himself that gives everyday men the chance to become a hero. In this sense he is both the one who creates and destroys heroes.

Last edited by ZSB1999; June 2nd, 2016 at 01:01 PM.

Blog Entries
    Well, this is certainly an unusual sheet. I'd had a similar idea myself once, albeit as an embodiment of 'mankind's fear of the dark' rather then actual god (and of course, a cute girl whose faceclaim would be a humanized version of Elsa Maria from Madoka Magica). Interesting to see something like that done here, since I'd long given up on the concept as unworkable.

The idea being, he starts out really weak but grows stronger the more the enemy fears him, right? I understand, but as it is he's still way overpowered. From the description it more-or-less sounds like he has literal Omnipotence as long as the target fears him. Basically an instant-win button against any foe without a high rank in Bravery. I'd suggest toning it down severely. Make it so the manifested fears start out as illusions and only become corporeal as the target believes in them more. And that the effect can be broken, not just through Bravery as a technical Skill, but if the target musters up the resolve to overcome their personal fears (and from then on, he can't use that NP against them). That'd be still quite powerful under the right circumstances, but not outright broken.

Deimos NP is kind of unnecessary given the first one. If the target has Bravery it'll be useless and if they don't, there's no reason for him not to just use his first NP. I suppose he could pull a Medea and use it to drain Mana from bystanders to add to his own stockpile though, or just cause chaos to make it harder for other Masters and Servants to deal with him.

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    The first NP isn't based off how much the target fears him, but rather what their deepest fear is. Say someone is afraid of the dark, he would suck them into a reality marble where light doesn't exist. However if someone's greatest fear is arachnids all he would be able to do is summon a bunch of spiders, and while this would terrify the servant, the spiders themselves wouldn't be able to do much harm. The Noble Phantasm's strength differs for each fear. The only downsides to the first are that 1) it's strength is based off what the target's fears are. 2) It can only bring one fear into reality at a time, so if he is fighting multiple opponents he will have an extremely hard time. This is why the second Noble Phantasm is somewhat necessary, it can affect multiple targets at once giving assassin a way to defend himself from other attackers. It also shows how his signature was a single persons fear, where as his brother's was terror of crowds. The second noble phantasm also gives him a way to maintain the extremely high cost of his first Noble Phantasm Phobia. And while the second noble phantasm can't kill servants directly, it offers assassin an opening against servants like Caster instead of assassin just hoping they have a fear that will benefit him in combat.

On a side note at least the Noble Phantasm deserved its EX rank
    Last edited by ZSB1999; June 1st, 2016 at 10:59 PM.