Page 78 of 858 FirstFirst ... 28687376777879808388128178578 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlet View Post
    Reality Marble
    The sheet's great, but there is literally no feasible way a modern Assassin like Simo would be able to manifest a Reality Marble. Remember that Alexander was a huge "fuck you" to the established rules as it was, and he was only able to get away with it because he's Alexander the fucking Great.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post
    The sheet's great, but there is literally no feasible way a modern Assassin like Simo would be able to manifest a Reality Marble. Remember that Alexander was a huge "fuck you" to the established rules as it was, and he was only able to get away with it because he's Alexander the fucking Great.
    Well Archer can, but he's more of a Magus than Archer anyway so true. I'll change it up to Pseudo-Reality Marble thingy like Ramesses' pyramids and Nero's theater.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Only 5 Personal Skills, only 1 reality marble, No EX's

- - - Updated - - -

:/

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    Only 5 Personal Skills, only 1 reality marble, No EX's

- - - Updated - - -

:/
    I'm already pushing it by genderbending him. If I meme'd the sheet up, I might be stabbed by my friend in my sleep.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm already pushing it by genderbending him. If I meme'd the sheet up, I might be stabbed by my friend in my sleep.
    Do it for the memes.

- - - Updated - - -

If i were to ever make a Servant Shiki Tohno, it would be maximum parody.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    Do it for the memes.
    You have to understand. I've already arranged to invade Finland again with comrade Putin and we don't want to get on Hayha's bad side and incite his hatred prior to that or he'll use some Solomon-tier magecraft to come back to life just to strangle us. In exchange, everyone will be living a happy life inside of my Fourth Reich when I conquer Europe. Except the Finnish people. They'll work at a soap factory or a bakery.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    People have been banned for less.

Don't push your luck.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    The sheet's great, but there is literally no feasible way a modern Assassin like Simo would be able to manifest a Reality Marble.
    Emiya Shirou

Emiya Kiritsugu

lol

Remember that Alexander was a huge "fuck you" to the established rules as it was, and he was only able to get away with it because he's Alexander the fucking Great.
    what "established rules"

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    Emiya Shirou

Emiya Kiritsugu
    not that I disagree but any support of a simo servant ought to be punishable by an immediate weeklong ban

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Pseudo-Reality Marble thingy like Ramesses' pyramids

they aren't "pseudo", btw.

- - - Updated - - -

good sheet.

It is the absolute hatred of the frozen country that has suffered loss of life from the invasion of the enemy, a blizzard carrying piercing cold that will seep into the flesh and the bones of the enemy until all their bodily functions cease to work.
    I imagine this manifesting Day After Tomorrow style
    <%canaki> can we move the toast down to be emergency pantsu and put the boiled egg in her mouth
    My stuff | GO stuff | YouTube | Twitter

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    it's silly but I like this Simo because of the whole GRAND PROTECTOR OF FINLAND concept she gets

its so silly

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    needs more wank imo
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Servant: Caster
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    True Name: Grand Duchess Anastasia Nikolaevna

"Good day. Might I have the honor of introducing you to my dear, precious friends and family?"

Statistics:
    Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: E
    Mana: D
    Luck: D
    Noble Phantasm: A

Class Skills:
    Item Construction
    While Caster does not know magecraft, through the use of her Supporting Shamanism skill, items of essentially similar quality may be produced and imbued with magic by external aid.

Territory Creation

The skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. Due to her personality and experience, Caster has difficulty creating even a workshop, but may splendidly utilize one that is already provided to her.

Personal Skills:
    Information Erasure
    The removal of information regarding the Servant's true name, abilities, and appearance from the records and memories of all witnesses, including the opponent, following the conclusion of an engagement. At this rank, Caster is unable to remove information regarding her true name or abilities, but all identifying features of Caster's appearance are stripped when she disengages or is defeated, as are memories of her death itself.

Supporting Shamanism
    A skill that causes the parameters of one's opponents to decrease by one rank in combat with Caster or her familiars. In addition, at this rank, it is possible for another to act as "Caster" on this Servant's behalf. An irregular mutation derived from the overbearing presence of Grigori Rasputin on her life and his connection to the Romanov family as teacher and advisor. Curses, offensive spells, and the summoning of skeletal and undead familiars are carried out remotely by the lingering spirit of her former mentor and (self-proclaimed) friend. It is unclear what motives he may have for helping her, but Caster steadfastly believes it to be benevolent in nature.

Noble Phantasm:
    Ganina Yama - Concealed Conclusion of the Romanovs
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 1-100
    The story of a single young girl whose identity persisted long after her own death, sublimated into an ability to forcibly render others into receptacles for her spirit. A Heroic Spirit whose only legend is her own death, made mysterious through the uncertainty and corruption of that death due to imposters and falsehoods. When Caster is summoned, her spiritual core is not attached to a spiritual body, but instead joins with the physical body of an appropriate vessel within range, converting them into a Psuedo-Servant with her identity, parameters, and abilities. As long as the vessel meets her requirements, they can serve as an anchor for her spiritual core, even if they lack Magic Circuits of their own.

Caster's requirements include the following:
    (1) The vessel must be female
    (2) The vessel must be under the age of eighteen
    (3) The vessel must have a family of at least six

As long as the requirements are met, Caster may freely take that girl as her new body. Should her current body be destroyed, an automatic check is performed for new, appropriate bodies within range. If one is found before her core dissipates, her spiritual core moves to that body instead, and the process is autonomously repeated, creating a new "Servant Caster," with the same memories, skills, and condition as the first. Only by conclusively eliminating the possibility of a new vessel, either by isolation or extermination, is it possible to deny the existence of Caster's survival.

Legend:

Spoiler:
    The youngest and last child of the last emperor of Russia, Tsar Nicholas II. She was described as lively, mischievous and charming, but with a penchant for selfish, sometimes even mean-spirited and nasty behavior and pranks upon others. Her reputation among those closest to her was split between stories of her charm and allure as well as her nature as an "imp" or "little devil," described as "naughty to the point of being evil." Her childhood was privileged, but disciplined and simple, up until the arrival of a Russian peasant and holy man who would come to dominate the story of Anastasia and her family. A spiritual advisor and priest to her father, Grigori Rasputin was responsible for treating his hemophilia as well as a mentor and close guiding figure in the lives of the Tsar's four daughters, to the point of being admitted into their nursery even at night and called their "dear, only friend." Their relationship was shrouded in controversy and mystery and Rasputin was speculated to be a khlyst, part of an underground cult sect that believed in sin as a prerequisite to redemption. After he was assassinated, the execution of the Romanov family was not long after, killed at gunpoint and buried in an unmarked burial site. The burial site itself was moved at least once upon discovery, and only some of the family were proven to be interned in that pit.

The death of Anastasia herself was unconfirmed, contradicted by numerous stories and the emergence of many imposters and claimants to her lineage - many disproven, but insisting even to their death that they were the true Anastasia. It was believed that sympathetic guards may have spirited her away from the pile of corpses, or helped her escape the execution, or even faked her death entirely. Not even the confirmation of a body belonging to "Anastasia Nikolaevna" was enough to end the story in the minds of others, and her survival has become a legend independent of her actual demise.

An aberrant Servant resulting from attempts to summon Rasputin himself, if the conditions for her summoning are satified, there is a chance she will be summoned in his place, often unintentionally by the summoner - who will now find a loved one or neighbor taken by the guise of an angelic, driven child mage who may or may not have as innocent goals as she pretends. Is she being helped by her former friend, used by him, or using him in turn? And what care does she have for the girl bearing her name and spirit?

Mm, some background, I guess?

This originated as my concept for the NP for Mochizuki Chiyome, intending her to be a weak-parameter Assassin who successively steals the bodies of other women to act as her kunoichis, and initially pretending to share control with her hosts to engender sympathy, but in reality completely suppressing them. Given
    Spoiler:
    her presence on the Blacklist and likelihood of being Nin Nin Miyu-chan lookalike,
    I decided to reboot the concept with another Servant, and well... this one clicked as a good candidate for that power. Sasuga Anna Anderson and co. I'm undecided on the range, so that's a placeholder, but I think I'm reasonably happy with this one... and slightly tired of listening to Once upon a December after the 14th loop to set the mood.
    Last edited by Sunny; November 6th, 2016 at 09:42 PM.

Signature by fumato

JP Friend Code
    Hi Luna

Blog Entries
    Fit too perfectly not to use! Every time I look at that one, I think "tag yourselves, romanovs" "i'm the catgirl - maria".

Signature by fumato

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    they aren't "pseudo", btw.

- - - Updated - - -

good sheet.
    Alrite, I removed the pseudo bit. And thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by RanonCap View Post
    I imagine this manifesting Day After Tomorrow style
    Didn't think of that movie while writing up the sheet, but yeah that imagery is pretty accurate to what I had in mind.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Class: Rider
    Alternate Class: Caster, Ruler

True Name: Saint Nicholas
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Dislikes: Bad Conduct
    Natural Enemy: Zwarte Piet
    Weapon:
    Crosier
    Personality:
    Rider has a personality similar to a strict, but fair school teacher. While he deeply and truly love children, he think that spoiling them and allowing their bad acts to go unpunished iq not healthy for their development. As such, if his master is paricularly young (wich, thanks to narrative causality, they will be), he will act as mentor,teaching them about morals and insuring they grow into a truly good person. He is a bit of bookworm, passing his time learning new information. Indeed, being well-read is a importannt part of being a respectabl person. He is also of course very pious and consider the Bible the most important piece of literature in the whole history. While he generally doesn't mind the distortion of his legend that is Santa Claus, he is pretty annoyed that the more disciplinary elements are often downplayed.

Spoiler:

Stats-
    Strength- D
    Endurance- D
    Agility- B
    Mana- A
    Luck- B
    NP- A

Class Skills-

Magic Resistance- A
    Cancell A-rank spells. The servants is untouchable by modern magic and can be called a Magus Killer. Rider's great piety and his reputation as amagical being grant him a high rank in this skill.

Riding- A+
    The ability to mount animals and vehicles. At this rank, creatures on the level of Phantasmal Beasts and Divine Beasts can be ridden. This does not apply to member of the Dragon kind.

Personals Skills-

Saint- A
    Indicate one that is recognised as a saint in the christian church. When summoned as a servant
    , a ability is chosen amongst "raising the effectiveness of sacraments", "automatic HP recovery", "1 Rank-Up to Charisma" and "production of a holy shroud is possible". Rider is revered as a saint by the Anglican, Catholic, Lutheran and Orthodox chrisians. Even now, his tomb is revered as a holy place.

Miracle- B
    The ability to make the impossible possible. Tough it seems similar to Pioneer of the Star, it is fundamently different in it's nature and how it can be used. Rider was known to perform many miracles, up to and including raising the dead.

Protector of Sailors- A

Rider was seen as the patron saint of sailors and they thus prayed to him often for safety in their travels. As such, when near a water source, Rider and his allies gain a defensive bonus.

Pure Eyes- D
    The servant possesses Eyes capable seeing what is normally unseen. In the case of Rider, these are Pure Eyes of Morality, wich show the aligment of any person in their line of sight. Rider is said in numerous legend to be able to instantly see the difference between naughty and nice children.

Familliar (Cherubim)- C
    Allow Rider to create familliars in the form of little angelic, childlike beings.. These are not really the divine spirits known as angels. Rather, they are a symbol of the servant's high piety. While they are nowhere strong enough to challenge servants, they make excellent information gatherers.In several version of the lgend, Saint-Nicholas was said to be have small angels as his helpers.

Noble Phantasm-

Manna~ Gift of the Sacred Body
    (Anti-Self, A) At the Basilica of Saint Nicholas in Bari, there is an annual ceremony of collecting a clear liquid from Rider's tomb . This liquid is said to be Manna, the product that the israelite were feeding on during the Exodus. It is also said to be capable of warding off evil. As a servant, Rider can produce this miraculous liquid at will from his body. Normally, it's only peculiar quality is that it is supernaturally fullfilling; any human that consume it will be fed for a day. However, by investing his mana into it, it will become able to cure the sickness of those that injest it or heal the wounds that it touch. In this state, it also has a Anti-Devil quality, intensely burning any being that qualify as a devil.

However, this is not this Noble Phantasm's greatest form. By using a massive amount of his mana, Rider can recreate his resurection of three children killed by a wicked Butcher. It will bring back from dead any person that is ouched by this most holy liquid. However, as it need Rider to use a lot of energy, it can be used only rarely.

Amerigo~ Steed that Carry the Gifts

(Anti-Unit, B) The white horse that serves as Rider's mount. As a Phantasmal Beast, it is of course far faster and stronger than all of it's mortal brethen. Furthermore, as the steed that carried the gifts that Rider gave to good childrenand the punishing tools that he used against naughty ones, Rider gains the equivalent of Item Construction at Rank A while riding it, allowing him to produce items and mystic codes on the level of low-rank Noble Phantasm. Offensive Items will be more effective against Evil-aligned servants (the naughty), while those that heals, protect or otherwise support the target will be more effective when used on Good-aligned Servants (the nice). They will work normally against those with an Neutral or other alignment. However, unlike normal Item Construction, they will disappear after one use. Incidently, if summoned in certain other parts of the world, Amerigo will appear under the traits of a donkey (tough a paricularly majestic one).
    Last edited by Alexcoene; November 7th, 2016 at 03:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    Name: Morgan Pendragon (Lily-II)

It's a little sparse. My main concern is that her Reality Marble is really vague and stupidly overpowered if I'm reading it right. Is it just big enough to fit Caster inside, or even smaller? I think if the powerlevel is going to stay the same, then the rank should be much higher than D+ as long as you mention how she's using it for pacifistic reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexcoene View Post
    Saint Nicholas
    Fun fact: Nicholas is also the patron saint of thieves and fences (the kind that buy stolen goods). I think Discernment of the Poor at a certain level does the same thing as what you have Pure Eyes capable of, but it's probably fine the way it is. I like his personality, he seems like a somewhat more patient Hans.

Blog Entries
    Class: Rider
    True Name: T.E. Lawrence
    Alias: Lawrence of Arabia
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Origin: Historical
    Region: Britain/Arabia

Parameters
    Strength: D
    Endurance: C
    Agility: B
    Mana: D
    Luck: A
    NP: C+

Class Skills:

Magic Resist: E
    Coming from a time far past the Age of Gods and the Age of Magic, Lawrence has this skill at the lowest possible rank.

Riding: B++
    From camels to Arabians to his beloved motorcycles, Rider is capable of handling most vehicles with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous Beasts. An added effect is that all mounts are "brought to their absolute limit"

Personal Skills:

Military Tactics: (C)
    One of Britain's most brilliant tacticians, Lawrence's ideas on guerrilla warfare were touched upon in his "Twenty-seven Articles", which appeared in an internal British intelligence bulletin in 1917. They were then developed in three post-war treatises. Reading closely, one can identify 15 distinct principles of guerrilla warfare. They are extraordinary. They invert many principles of conventional military theory, such as concentration of force, and the centrality of pitched battle to destroy the enemy's main forces and will to fight. In this sense, they are the work of a brilliant maverick – an unconventional intellectual who had not even undergone the military training given to volunteer wartime officers.

Pioneer of the Stars: (C)
    The Arab Revolt began on June 5, 1916 and was declared on June 8 by the Sherif Hussein bin Ali with the aim of securing independence from the ruling Ottoman Turks and creating a single unified Arab state spanning from Aleppo in Syria to Aden in Yemen. Though the final goal of a unified Arabia was never achieved, Lawrence's aid to struggling Sherifs under Ottoman rule was directly responsible for the fragmenting of Ottoman control, and set the stage for the Middle Eastern world we still know today. Impossible voyages can be accomplished with some difficulty.

Charisma: (C+)
    A natural born leader and diplomat, Rider was able to make friends with Sherif Faisal and other Arabian tribal leaders distrustful of the British with ease. Rider is persuasive in conversation. He can command troops as if he were born to it, and can inspire those who do not know him personally.

Eye For Art (Archaeology): (B)
    An archaeologist by trade before being co-opted by the army, Lawrence has been making significant contributions to his field since he was 15 years old. Rider has dedicated his entire life to archaeology with a deep love for the subject. If Rider sees a Noble Phantasm possessing archaeological anecdotes (especially those of the Middle Ages) he has a better than even chance of being able to guess the noble phantasm's True Name, material composition, concept of creation, and history.

Noble Phantasms:

Wilderness of Zin
    Agitator of the Sandy Depths

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 1
    Max. Target: 1 person

"Suppose we were (as we might be)," wrote T E Lawrence, "an influence, an idea, a thing intangible, invulnerable, without front or back, drifting about like a gas? Armies were like plants, immobile, firm-rooted, nourished through long stems to the head. We might be a vapour, blowing where we listed... Ours should be a war of detachment. We were to contain the enemy by the silent threat of a vast, unknown desert ..."

The crystallization of Rider's legendary guerrilla reforms as well as his unthinkable trek to Aqaba through the Nefud desert. Becoming the very sand that surrounded his life in Arabia and military planning, Rider and his mount become essentially invulnerable to normal physical attacks. For seven turns, Rider can easily granulate himself for quicker movement speed as well as reshape his body for easier full-frontal attacks. Should Wilderness of Zin be activated in a more rural region, deciphering Rider's location after he's scattered himself to the wind becomes incredibly difficult, perfect for hitting and running as a streaking sandy spear. All skills and other Noble Phantasms are sealed while Wilderness of Zin is active.

George VIII
    Distant Golden Dream

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1
    Max. Target: 3 people

Though Lawrence made use of many modes of transport throughout his life, his true love was always the motorcycle, a fact that was reflected in his collection of them. He particularly liked the speed they afforded him, and he made a habit of racing in them (to the point that he even raced a plane in one). Described as a "skittish motorcycle with a touch of blood in it" the Brough Superior is indeed superior to any other motorcycle of its age, especially in the form of a Noble Phantasm. A hobby that served as a means of escape and entertainment, Rider gains bonus checks to [retreats] or [escapes] on a conceptual level while riding George VIII. Due to his rank in Pioneer of the Stars, it's safe to assume it can also be ridden on most any surface and fly for short periods of time.

Sibaq Dimashq
    Revolution Will Prevail

Type: Anti-Team
    Range: 5
    Max. Target: 20 people

"We will beat the British army to Damascus" the foolhardy and dangerous line both the movie Lawrence and the real one were alleged to have said. Desiring to lead his Arabic friends to the Turkish capital before his British countrymen in a power play that would hopefully give Faisal and the others a bit of leverage in negotiations for Arabic independence, Lawrence pushed himself to the absolute limit in his final race of the war. When facing an enemy that is earthbound, Rider gains a speed buff equal to one full rank up of the enemy's Agility once this Noble Phantasm is activated. Sibaq Dimashq's secondary effect is the crystallization of Rider's rage upon reaching the town of Tafas outside of Damascus. Mutilated bodies of women and children lay among the smoking ruins. As the sickened Lawrence watched the scattered Turkish column disappear over the horizon he gave his order: "take no prisoners." Thus, a particularly bitter sandstorm (comparable to Mana Burst (Sand): (B)) trails in Rider's wake, tearing at everything he passes. Capable of using this Noble Phantasm with any mount provided to him, as well as in tandem with George VIII.

Lore

Thomas Edward Lawrence CB DSO FAS (16 August 1888 – 19 May 1935) was a British author, archaeologist, military officer, and diplomat. He was renowned for his liaison role during the Sinai and Palestine Campaign and the Arab Revolt against the Ottoman Empire during the First World War. The breadth and variety of his activities and associations, and his ability to describe them vividly in writing, earned him international fame as Lawrence of Arabia—a title used for the 1962 film based on his wartime activities.

Lawrence was born out of wedlock in Tremadog, Wales in August 1888 to Thomas Chapman, an Anglo-Irish nobleman from County Westmeath, and Sarah Junner, a Scottish governess who was herself illegitimate. Chapman had left his wife and first family in Ireland to live with Junner, and they called themselves Mr and Mrs Lawrence. In the summer of 1896, the Lawrences moved to Oxford, where Lawrence attended high school, then in 1907-1910 studied History at Jesus College. Between 1910 and 1914 he worked as an archaeologist, chiefly at Carchemish, in what is now Syria.

Soon after the outbreak of war he joined the British army and was stationed in Egypt. In 1916, he was sent to Arabia on an intelligence mission and quickly became involved with the Arab Revolt, serving, along with other British officers, as a liaison to the Arab forces. Working closely with Emir Faisal, a leader of the revolt, he participated in and sometimes led military activities against the Ottoman armed forces, culminating in the capture of Damascus in October 1918.

After the war, Lawrence served until 1922 as a diplomat, working both with the British government and with Faisal. In 1922, he retreated from public life and spent the years until 1935 serving as an enlisted man, mostly in the Royal Air Force, with a brief stint in the Army. During this time, he wrote and published his best-known work, Seven Pillars of Wisdom, an autobiographical account of his participation in the Arab Revolt. He also translated books into English and completed The Mint, which was published posthumously. He corresponded extensively and was friendly with well-known artists, writers, and politicians. For the RAF, he participated in the design of rescue motorboats.

Lawrence's public image resulted in part from the sensationalized reporting of the Arab revolt by American journalist Lowell Thomas, as well as from Seven Pillars of Wisdom. In 1935, Lawrence was fatally injured in a motorcycle accident in Dorset.

Personality

A charismatic leader and stubborn about what he truly believes in. Lawrence is also a man of many specialties, seemingly never satisfied with what he's doing until he's doing the best he can at it, and even then not for long. While generally amiable and a nice fit for the Rider "big brother" archetype, Lawrence also has his problems. A bit cold in the heat of battle, Lawrence is capable of cool and calculated acts of minor atrocity (though he's usually overcome with emotion sometime afterward). Lawrence might also be more content to hang out or explore his hobbies for his life than fight, due in part to his obvious PTSD after the war from having to shoot one of his closest friends, as well as his alleged rape at the hands of Turkish forces.
    Last edited by Ail Don; November 7th, 2016 at 04:31 PM.