Page 168 of 858 FirstFirst ... 68118158163166167168169170173178218268668 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,360 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Lawrence, Chekhov, and Timur.
    Or at least I think those fit the narrative the best and didn't objectively suck.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post
    Lawrence, Chekhov, and Timur.
    Or at least I think those fit the narrative the best and didn't objectively suck.
    Lawrence and Timur were some of my favorites too, so we can definitely agree there.

Nº 1 fan of the Best Book Gallereon's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    502781857 (NA server)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallereon View Post
    Click here to go to the sheet
    Made some adjustments to my
    Spoiler:
    King Sebastian
    sheet thanks to some advice I received. I´m too lazy to post all the changes, so I´m just gonna put a general update log (click on the quote above to go to the sheet).

• Changed his class from Rider to Saber (I will due something else related to this later);
    • Changed class skill accordingly and gave him a low ranking divinity;
    • Completely revamped his Noble Phantasms;
    • Divided the "Lore and Personality" pages into 2;
    • Added a "Tactics" page.

Thanks for the advice.
    Last edited by Gallereon; December 30th, 2016 at 04:02 PM.
    My One True Waifu

That moment when you´re being shipped on the internet
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    You guys should get married.
    For I think manafusion understands Gallereon better than any of us can expect to do.

Made some adjustments to my
    Spoiler:
    King Sebastian
    sheet thanks to some advice I received. I´m too lazy to post all the changes, so I´m just gonna put a general update log (click on the quote above to go to the sheet).

• Changed his class from Rider to Saber (I will due something else related to this later);
    • Changed class skill accordingly and gave him a low ranking divinity;
    • Completely revamped his Noble Phantasms;
    • Divided the "Lore and Personality" pages into 2;
    • Added a "Tactics" page.

Thanks for the advice.
    Mind linking to the sheet so we can take a look?

US Friend Code
    502781857 (NA server)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    Mind linking to the sheet so we can take a look?
    Click the quote above my comment and it should take you there.
    My One True Waifu

For I think manafusion understands Gallereon better than any of us can expect to do.

Click the quote above my comment and it should take you there.
    Not working for me, so I looked through your post history and found it. Hope that isn't too creepy. In other news, I have a massive headache and am having a hard time concentrating, so take my notes with a grain of salt.

In any case, my notes: Divinity isn't a class skill. Protection from Faith and Innocent Monster effect seem kinda similar, you could probably scratch IM and just add some of it into PfF. New Noble Phantasms are p cool, though the mist seems a bit strong (100 attacks per sec is a lot, esp since it has another effect.) New lore personality and tactics sections are nice.

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Purely out of curiosity, if you could somehow pick one (1) of your original Servants to show up in canon, which would it be? I'd pick Don Quixote. She's not only one of my favorites by far, but the discussion of heroism and ideals that she'd entail could easily fit within the Fate franchise's established themes.
    Pavlov.

the potential for shenanigans when Pavlov says "okay, we're defending this house, take this gun" to his master would be priceless.

On a more realistic note, Einstein.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Purely out of curiosity, if you could somehow pick one (1) of your original Servants to show up in canon, which would it be? I'd pick Don Quixote. She's not only one of my favorites by far, but the discussion of heroism and ideals that she'd entail could easily fit within the Fate franchise's established themes.
    Hitler. But not happening sooo Napoleon.

US Friend Code
    502781857 (NA server)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    Not working for me, so I looked through your post history and found it. Hope that isn't too creepy. In other news, I have a massive headache and am having a hard time concentrating, so take my notes with a grain of salt.

In any case, my notes: Divinity isn't a class skill. Protection from Faith and Innocent Monster effect seem kinda similar, you could probably scratch IM and just add some of it into PfF. New Noble Phantasms are p cool, though the mist seems a bit strong (100 attacks per sec is a lot, esp since it has another effect.) New lore personality and tactics sections are nice.
    Yeah, the divinity thing was my mistake, I will change it.
    I made Innocent Monster and Protection from Faith kinda similar on purpose, since its the combination of these skills that made him so mentally unstable, but I see what you mean. I´m not going to scrap IM for now, but I going to try and make it more explicit that IM is affecting the body and PfF is affecting the mind.
    The NP thing is my mistake, I not going to change it, but I´m going to put more emphasis on its cost and the fact that since Saber is not that skilled there´s a high change that a good amount of the blows will miss or be defended when fighting foes more agile and more skilled than him.
    Last edited by Gallereon; December 30th, 2016 at 05:00 PM.
    My One True Waifu

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Forgot to comment on St. Sebastian the first time around, but he's pretty cool. Very creative NPs and the concept behind his character is quite interesting overall. The idea of a great king that's been distorted by people's wishes for him into a pseudo-divine figure obsessed with 'salvation' reminds me a bit of the approach I went with for my own Justinian Alter Servant.

US Friend Code
    502781857 (NA server)
    Forgot to comment on St. Sebastian the first time around, but he's pretty cool. Very creative NPs and the concept behind his character is quite interesting overall. The idea of a great king that's been distorted by people's wishes for him into a pseudo-divine figure obsessed with 'salvation' reminds me a bit of the approach I went with for my own Justinian Alter Servant.
    Thanks, after finishing it for the first time I always felt like I could have done better and I have been thinking about how to make it better ever since I posted it.
    Glad people are enjoying the adjustments I made.
    My One True Waifu

Blog Entries
    Purely out of curiosity, if you could somehow pick one (1) of your original Servants to show up in canon, which would it be?
    None, because they are all trash.

If I had to, I'd go with Aífe as the angrier, wilder, more masculine version of Scáthach trying to be her own person and not just a clone.

And I now just realized I subconsciously made her the same as Sechs is to Gally in Gunnm. Without the later sex change.

Cause I'm lazy,

Sechs (German for "six") is one of the TUNED AR Series 2 combat androids. Formerly AR-6 and known in Japan as GR-6, she was created by the Ground Investigation Bureau (G.I.B.) to replace Alita (Gally, GR-1) as a TUNED agent. After the collapse of the G.I.B., AR-6 went on to challenge and kill all of her "sisters" save for Elf (AR-11 / GR-11) and Zwölf (AR-12 / GR-12) in an attempt to establish her own identity, changing her name to Sechs.

Unlike her sister unit AR-2, she is noteworthy in that she does not wish to replace Alita, but believes that in defeating her she earns the right to exist as herself.
    Last edited by Historia; December 30th, 2016 at 06:52 PM.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Henry the Navigator is probably my best servant
    He is not my best servant but i likw my Muramasa and his sword

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Blog Entries
    Probably my self-indulgent Kuchisake-otoko; I like the idea of it of an -onna he creates being mistaken as the actual Assassin until halfway through the story.

Friendly neighborhood Dark Lord! Mr.Obsidian's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Not Worth anything yet
    Blog Entries
    Though I don't have that many sheets to my name I'd probably want Chernabog to be my choice
    My Servant Comepndium
    Make Middle-Earth great again!

Purely out of curiosity, if you could somehow pick one (1) of your original Servants to show up in canon, which would it be?
    Wen Shi. So we can get more info about dragons and DRAGONS.
    Last edited by Funderfullness; December 30th, 2016 at 10:50 PM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    Wen Shi. So we can get more info about dragons and DRAGONS.
    Would you mind linking? It seems like your blog is not working. Though that might just be a thing on my end. Or intentional. I dunno.

夜属 Nightkin GilgameshKingOfMemes's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I have read through this thread a bit and decide I wanted to try creating a servant myself. I'm not the best at nasuverse lore or grammar. I'm very new to this site and because this is my first servant I'm sure It isn't very good but I decided to publish this anyways.
    -----------------------------
    Servant:
    Assassin
    Other Classes: Lancer, Berserker
    True Name: Cronus
    Alignment: Lawful Evil (Neutral)
    Place of Origin: Ancient Greece

Strength: A-
    Endurance: A
    Agility: B
    Mana: C
    Luck: B-
    NP: A+++

Lore:
    Spoiler:
    Cronus was the leader and youngest of the first generation of Titans, the divine descendants of Uranus, the sky, and Gaia, the earth. He overthrew his father and ruled during the mythological Golden Age, until he was overthrown by his own son Zeus and imprisoned in Tartarus (Stolen from Wikipedia cause I’m lazy). After decades of being trapped inside Tartarus Cronus in an attempt to escape Cronus found an opportunity to create a contract with the counter force like Emiya did, allowing Cronus to ascend to the Throne of Heroes (based this off the fact that some legends say Cronus became King of Elysium aka the afterlife of Greek heroes). Because Cronus is not human, in order to summon him a human will take on the existence that is Cronus becoming a Pseudo-Servant. This works not as possession where Cronus completely takes over but rather the human and Cronus will merge together becoming one existence until the contract is complete and Cronus returns to the Throne of Heroes.
    Cronus is a servant that excels greatly at killing divine spirits and servants with divinity to the point that he can be considered a servant better at killing divine spirits then he is humans.

Personality:
    Spoiler:
    In life Cronus was very easy to anger, arrogant, paranoid and while considered very clever he was also very rash, closedminded and wasn’t very logical when paranoid or angry (illogical enough to mistake a rock for a baby). Even though the time of his ruling was a golden age he was a cruel despot making his alignment lawful evil. This all changed though after being cast into Tartarus and becoming a counter guardian as he had a lot of time to reflect upon himself. After all of that time Cronus has become a lot mellower and has gained control over his anger. He sees his true alignment as Neutral and has learned to care about humanity. Tartarus is a cruel and awful hell but because of Cronus strength of will he was able to avoid breaking mentally similarly to how Gilgamesh’s massive goddamn ego stopped him from being corrupted by the grail. While he held a strong hatred for the gods when he was first put into Tartarus he has learned to forgive them. Other aspects of his personality depends on the personality of the human he merges with. The wish Cronus has for the Holy Grail would be to break his contract with the counter force because while being a counter guardian is better than being in Tartarus, he still sees existing as a Counter Guardian to be an awful fate even if he is willing to complete his goals to help humanity.

Height/Weight: varies
    Dislikes: Unfairness of reality
    Talent: God slaying, ruling, his duties as a counter guardian
    Natural Enemy: The Greek Gods, His Father

Class Skills:
    Presence concealment (D)
    The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. At this rank it is Suitable for spying.

Personal Skills:
    Divinity: (D)

The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. Because Cronus is hated by the gods and has been put into the body of a human the rank has dropped considerably.

Charisma over the Divine: B+
    The natural talent to be able to rule over divine spirits. This skill works similar to the normal Charisma skill except its power increases relative to ones divinity. With servants of high divinity this skill getting an increase as if the skills rank was A and may increase the effect of their own divinity skill. Cronus overthrew his father and rose to become king of the gods who ruled during the golden age of humanity which gives an extra rank up to servants with the human trait raising the skill from B to B+.

Devourer of Spirits A+
    The ability to consume beings all the way up to the rank of a divine spirit. Upon consuming a spirit Cronus is able to gain mana, knowledge, and sometimes abilities from the consumed. Because of his nature whatever spirit Cronus consumes will rest at the bottom of his stomach until he is made to throw up whatever it was he consumed, losing whatever benefits he gained.

Father Time: A+
    The ability to have control over the flow of time. A skill that works similar to Kiritsugu’s Time Manipulation. Using this skill Cronus can speed up his own flow of time and slow down the flow of time for others. The skills can give him brief access to Clairvoyance (EX) giving him sight into both the past and future. It also lowers the chance of something such as Time Modification succeeding. If able to grab hold of an enemies head Cronus can have direct control over their perception of time which can be considered fatal. Those with skills such as Mental Fortification will have resistance to this skill. Cronus has this skill due to misconceptions of him being Father Time (Chronos).

Noble Phantasms:
    Spoiler:
    Death or Uranus
    The strike that split the heavens from the Earth

Type: Anti-Unit, Anti-Divine
    Number of Targets: 1

The ability used by Cronus to murder his father. This move requires the opponent to be restrained before it can be used properly. Cronus has the ability to summon spectral hands from the Earth(a gift from his mother) that will attempt to grab hold of the enemy, as these hands aren’t that hard to avoid the Noble Phantasm works best as a surprise attack. Once an enemy is restrained the Noble Phantasm can be activated. The Noble Phantasm is an attack similar to Hercules Nine Lives but this attack, in a matter of only a few seconds, will inflict one millions strikes upon the enemy. This move was also used against Cronus himself by Zeus when Zeus stole his scythe but was not completely successful but it was still enough for Zeus to cast Cronus into Tartarus. The scythe itself increases in power relative to a servant’s divinity and servants famous for being father figures. The true abilities of the scythe itself can only be utilized in the lancer class.

Gate to Tartarus
    The portal to the realm of eternal suffering

Type: Anti-unit
    Number of Targets: 1-999

This Noble Phantasm can be considered not truly a reality marble but it basically is one. By using this Noble Phantasm Cronus and the opponent(s) will be teleported to Tartarus. This Noble Phantasm is not Tartarus itself but rather the act of teleporting there by recreating Cronus own fall to Tartarus upon himself and taking his opponent(s) with him. Tartarus itself exists as the reality marble of the deity Tartarus. Tartarus exists as a Dark and awful place where simply being there is damaging as it slowly drains away ones health. The true awfulness of Tartarus is its residents. Tartarus is used as a prison for things even the gods found too dangerous to handle and a wide variety of monsters. If someone is particularly unlucky Tartarus the Deity may come to visit himself. The one downside of this Noble Phantasm is the fact the Tartarus is also harmful to Cronus himself do to the fact that not everything in this reality marble is on his side and environment is still harmful to him. Because this is not Cronus Noble Phantasm he doesn’t need to worry about maintaining it but rather the time limit of this Noble Phantasm is his own health though because he has been stuck here before he has some resistance.
    Last edited by GilgameshKingOfMemes; December 30th, 2016 at 11:03 PM.

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    Kiritsugu Chronos demiservant when

Blog Entries
    Titans probably can't be Servants.
    I'd also be concerned why he doesn't have Harpe but I guess that's why he's Assassin.
    If there was like, an Ubers tier for Servants it could work. Otherwise too OP Divine Spirit yadda yadda
    Lastly his Marble is absolutely a Marble from that description. Call a spade a spade.