Page 181 of 858 FirstFirst ... 81131171176179180181182183186191231281681 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,620 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlet View Post
    Oh wow, Kriemhild was the one who stopped the fight? Guess that's a common mistake then?
    Not a mistake. Simply a different version.

I don't recall off the top of my head where I read it but each of these different versions have little differences here and there, and in this case it happens to be who stops the fight. As far as I know in each version of their duel that has survived, either Dietrich wins or it ends in a tie before they kill each other. The characterization of Kriemhild is also different, she's more openly antagonistic. Evil, if you will. Also, perhaps even, she is associated with dragons more than just being the lover to a dragon-slayer.

I did find it funny that no matter the version Hagen is still a major asshole.

Food for thought.
    Last edited by Historia; January 6th, 2017 at 06:34 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NMR-3 View Post
    I'm disappointed that Saber Lion doesn't have GAOvalon.
    Vanilla Saber doesn't have it, so why should Lion?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post
    Class: Shielder
    I don't think Medb's Noble Phantasms have been translated yet so you're safe from that.

Everything is really well rounded and fleshed out quite nicely and you made the Protection of Mother skill work out good (I myself would have copped out and taken the easy option of making it a Revelation rip off) However with the last Noble Phantasm being EX ranked, it should do more than essentially a stylish flashbang.

Overall, a very good job on a mythological figure I would have written off entirely.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post

Food for thought.
    With an infinite number of parallel universes with endless possibilities, Hagen is a douche in every single one of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Zerker!Roland should be up tomorrow.

I think it'll be a sheet you either hate or love.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nessa: Wow, that stuff about the ancient king's brain lodged in his forehead is really freaking bizarre. Seriously, that's right up there on my personal "weirdest myths of all time" list (the warship made entirely of finger-and-toe nails from Norse Mythology also deserving a mention). Aside from that, the sheet itself was very well-done and had a lot of flavor, so nice job.

Still though... having another dude's brain stuck inside your head... how do these storytellers come up with this stuff?

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Nessa: Wow, that stuff about the ancient king's brain lodged in his forehead is really freaking bizarre. Seriously, that's right up there on my personal "weirdest myths of all time" list (the warship made entirely of finger-and-toe nails from Norse Mythology also deserving a mention). Aside from that, the sheet itself was very well-done and had a lot of flavor, so nice job.

Still though... having another dude's brain stuck inside your head... how do these storytellers come up with this stuff?
    A lot of hallucinogens and probably a decent imagination.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I finished this one rather quickly, I decided to make it as crazy as possible. I nearly made this one like a summer event servant and I dug up everything I could to make it as powerful as possible. Given that Roland is basically the french halfway point between Lancelot and King Arthur at least some of it is justified.

================================================== =========

Source: (X)

Servant: Berserker
    Other Classes: Saber, Rider
    True Name: Roland "The Drunk Paladin"
    Alignment: Chaotic Drunk (Normally Lawful Good)
    Place of Origin: France
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Humanoid
    Armament: -

STR: A
    END: A+
    AGI: A
    MGI: B
    LCK: B
    NP: A++

Height/Weight: 174cm/69kg
    Dislikes: Being Kinkshamed
    Talent: Drunken Theatrics
    Natural Enemy: Queen Angelica

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement: B
    Raises basic parameters in exchange of hindering mental capacities. In some cases, also seals away personal skills. Roland is in a state of perpetual intoxication - speech is slurred and her ability to reason is weakened. Although one can talk to Berserker it is having a conversation with someone at the bar who is way past their limit but insists they can still party - that is to say nigh impossible. All parameters receive a rank up.

Personal Skills:

Battle Continuation: A
    The strength of vitality for predicaments. Also, the ability to withdraw from combat and reach allied territory alive after being defeated. Makes possible to fight even with deadly injuries and can remain alive so long as one does not receive a decisive fatal wound. In Berserker's final hour when she blew the Oliphant horn for backup, she blew an aneurysm in her brain. As her brain leaked out, she still held the strength to fight off an entire army.

Intoxicated Focus: B

Information perception being altered due to the presence of alcohol. Berserker is drunk all the time and her senses have not dulled - only focus on what is "necessary". Her eyes do not blur, only focusing on what is "important" as she focuses on her sole objective. Blocks out any external attempt to distract or discourage her at the same rank or lower, even mental thaumaturgy.

Riding: A-

The ability to ride mounts. All creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts. This rank is high enough to have aptitude for the Rider Class. However to so her drunken state, the eventual fate of whatever Berserker is riding is that it will crash into something or someone without fail. Usually, knight-type Servants, such as Saber or Rider, would have this skill but... Why Berserker truly possesses this skill is something best left to the imagination.

Trash & Crash (False): A

A skill derived from Monstrous Strength. She possesses this False variant due to the True version being a skill Servants should not usually possess, how she got this skill is entirely unknown. No matter what the item is within her hands, chances are she will find a way to break it.

Noble Phantasms:

Paladin of Anarchy
    All I See Around Me Are Ways To Kill

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1
    Max Targets: 20 People

The manifestation of the legend where Berserker fought a dragon unarmed and slew it with a tree branch - similar to when Lancelot killed a knight with a similar weapon. It manifests as a unique ability to of Berserkers to grab hold of a mundane object and have its origin is rewritten to "Weapon" and becomes her Noble Phantasm. This allows for otherwise worthless items to equal holy weaponry and powerful Noble Phantasms. Although she cannot take the Noble Phantasms of others, anything she holds in her hands becomes a weapon even objects that cannot be perceived as a 'Weapon'. Indeed these objects would become higher ranked where Berserker would gain a greater degree of skill with them alongside these, not to mention that they would gain powerful anti-draconic properties. For example she could use a crowbar due to its versatility. She can also use a helicopter, as its role as weapon transportation is higher than that as a weapon.

Her most famous Noble Phantasm Durandal has been lost in the Berserker class due to being a representation of her bravery and nobility, due to her current condition as a drunken lout she is not worthy to wield the weapon.

"Wha? Nooo! Lancelot is the one who ripped ME off!"

Oliphant Horn
    Assembly of the Setting Sun

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 100
    Max Targets: 50

The ornamental hunting horn famously used to summon the army of Charlemagne at the cost of her own life. A fine looking and well decorated tool said to be forged from the tusk of an phantasmal Elephant or the horn of a unicorn. The primary use of this Noble Phantasm has been altered due to the nature of her madness yet still representing her final stand.

Instead of a war horn, it now functions as a 'Party Horn', when blown, all those who hear it must make a MGI or LCK check. Those who fail - whether it be human, servant or even animal; are instantly induced into a violent stupor akin to that of Berserker while their physical abilities are enhanced, thus creating a mob of angry violent drunks. There is a mob mentality as well among these masses that they will follow the orders of Berserker. The effects of this Noble Phantasm only last a single night and those who wake up suffer from a terrible hangover. It also functions as a surprisingly durable melee weapon.

Ferrau
    Body of Diamond

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 0
    Max Targets: 1

This is a Noble Phantasm as a gift of invulnerability from God. It is a natural phenomena of Berserkers body, not a blessing of immortality by any stretch of the imagination but instead acting as high resilience of the body of the drunken paladin.

Said to be as strong as diamond almost similar to the might of a invulnerable giant, 70% of all damage directed towards her is negated granting Berserker a minor healing factor - instantly restoring small injuries and flesh wounds. Due to being summoned as a servant, this Noble Phantasm has become more powerful due to an increase in magical energy as in life she was "merely" extraordinarily tough. However it possesses a weakness. Like the giant Ferragut who the name of the Noble Phantasm, she possesses a weak spot - her navel is not affected by the Noble Phantasm and takes normal damage. Those with a Divine Authority originating from the Christian God such as Jesus or the Archangel Michael can bypass this entirely.

Aude
    Bottle of Sobriety

Type: Anti-Mind
    Range: 1
    Max Targets: 1

A large, simplistic, yet beautiful decanter made entirely of glass. When Berserker fell into her insanity, her fellow Paladin rode all the way to the moon to retrieve the item. It contains a potion that is the very essence of Berserker's wit and sanity. When forced to drink it, her mind was restored and reminded Berserker of her fiancée the lady Aude. When drunk, the Noble Phantasm will dispel the effects of the Mad Enhancement. Due to its prolonged absence from the moon where it is supposed to reside, the effects of Aude only last 24 hours instead of being permanent. If she were to ingest it on 'The Moon' then the effects would be permanent.

Lore

Roland (or Rolande as she was born) was a Frankish military leader under Charlemagne, whom was her uncle who became a key figure the 'Matter of France'. As the first Paladin knight, her legend was once equal to that of King Arthurs in terms of fame - although this time has unfortunately long since passed. When she was knighted by Charlemagne, an angel appeared before her and presented the holy sword Durendal, once possessed by Hector of Troy.

This version of Roland comes from the midst of her tales where she fell in love with the beautiful Queen Angelica. However she was rejected and rather brutally at that. Not only did Angelica reject her for being a "mere soldier", Berserker had let slip a certain 'fixation' of hers that only a few knew about. Upon being told that her love of rope and handcuffs was gross, she fell into madness, throwing of all her clothes, drunk herself into a stupor and went on a rampage across all of Europe and Africa. Astolfo travelled to the moon in order to obtain a bottle containing "Roland's Wits" as it was said on the moon everything that has been lost can be found (due to the presence of the Moon Cell recording everything.) Astolfo dressed as a woman to calm her down and along with the rest of the paladins, made her drink the bottle to restore her sanity.

Afterward at the end of her legend, she lead the charge of Charlemagne's army fighting the heathens of Spain for several years. Threatened by the might of Charlemagne, King Marsile sought advice from Blancandrin, who said to offer to surrender and hostages. The king sent messengers to Charlemange, promising treasure and conversion to Christianity if the paladins were to return to France. Charlemange's armies who were exhausted, agreed to this Roland suggested Ganelon, her stepfather as messenger. Ganelon, who was paranoid and falsely believed Roland wanted him dead, informed the Saracens how to ambush the Franks in narrow mountain pass.

Roland was leading the rear guard with her closest and best friend Olivier. They were ambushed by the Saracens at Roncesvalles and quickly overwhelmed. In the heat of battle, wise Olivier pleaded for Roland to blow her Oliphant horn to call for aid; but Roland refused to do so as with her vigilance, she knew that doing so would only result in further needless deaths of Christian forces. Roland fought on until she was the last one standing where she blew her Oliphant horn so hard she blew an aneurysm in her brain. In spite of her brain beginning to leak out of her head, she managed to fight off most of the army by herself. Roland attempted to destroy his holy sword to prevent it from being captured by the attacking Saracens but alas Durendal proved indestructible, so he hid it within the mountain pass. She dies a martyr's death and was carried off to heaven.

It should be noted that this iteration of Roland is not of our world and originates from an alternate timeline. Or so we think, it's hard to get a straight answer out of her.

Personality

Imaging something terrifying. She does not stop, she does not quit, she cares only for chaos and destruction. She does not quit, she cannot quit. Destroying towns and passes around her. She is an engine of anarchy. She is sitting right next to you, and I advise you pay for her tab.

Having been summoned as a Berserker, she has lost all reason. If summoned as a Saber or Rider; Roland would be the epitome of an honourable knight, combining a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. She would be honest, loyal and speak out against injustice. She is proud to a fault and cannot back down from a challenge, likewise she can't fight an unarmed opponent as it is cowardly.

However due to permanent intoxication, she is loud, obnoxious and always seeking entertainment as she has the attention span of a grape. Possessing a devil may care attitude, she is incredibly hedonistic doing whatever she wants regardless of the cost because "It waz fun abt da time." She is only really concerned with enjoying herself but is capable of being… well not serious, but she can get really angry at someone and will go out of her way to punch them. She is also rather kinky (as are all iterations of Roland) and is into handcuffing people. She does not take kindly to being mocked for her fetish and will only serve to infuriate her further.

Charlemagne: Roland's Emperor and uncle. Charlemagne was the greatest symbol of authority in her life, living for order and faith. They share a very formal 'Employer-Employee' relationship due to the Emperors cold and distant personality and don't act like family in the slightest. Although they do love each other as family should, Roland honestly finds it as an obligation and sees him as royalty before uncle. Regardless, Roland has nothing but respect for her uncle, due to putting up with her antics and grievances but she thinks that being the single-handily best warrior helps her largely and genuinely thinks he has nothing but the best in mind towards the world. However his actions are closer to that of Zealot at times - not that Roland has noticed.

Olivier: "Look, I am Roland, that loved you all my days." The best friend of Roland. These two were an… odd pair. Always butting heads and insulting each other but always supporting each other with the most tender kindness. They always thought of each other and Olivier only felt complete when around Roland and likewise Roland seemed to lose the will to live when Olivier died. "Maybe it would have worked out better if I was a man?"

Astolfo: Cousins. The two were close, with Roland always looking out for the little squirt, sometimes acting like a big sister and sometimes acting like a parent. She is very protective of Astolfo, yet she can't help but not get along with 'our' Astolfo properly. She recognises him as Astolfo but not hers.

Ogier the Dane: "Sooooorry, who you again?"

Ganelon: "$*%! YOU!"

Ęthelflęd: "~Dayum gurl, you got it goin onnn~, you wanna… Hey! WHERE YA GOIIIIIIING?!"

Tactics

When it comes to combat, Berserker possesses an overwhelming advantage. Equal to the likes of King Arthur and other national heroes. In order to successfully fuel her with enough mana - you would have to be a competent master with powerful magical circuits, however if you summoned her, you would be considered a failure of you managed to lose a grail war.

However ultimately, she is a wild card. Unpredictable in nature and can be difficult to work with for the snide and elitist. Therefore to use her correctly, she shouldn't be treated like a storm but a cannon ball. Just simply point her in a direction or bait her somehow while inciting Berserker's rampage, but maintain a distance to observe so that you are not caught in the crossfire and a still capable of stopping her getting distracted by a rabbit or a cute girl. In close combat where she serves best, she possesses no real technique at all, having lost it for power. However it is not necessary, man only created technique to compensate for lack of strength. With such absolute strength there is no need for technique.

She would possess terrific power across all of Europe with her power due to the fame and culture boost, especially in Western Europe. However if summoned in her home country of France, she would be nigh unstoppable and all but guaranteed to be the most powerful servant in that Grail War.

On additional note much like her rampage, when summoned she is completely naked. Please give her some clothes.

Additional Notes(Craft Essences)

Roncevaux Pass

"Death is the only guarantee.
    Left all alone against the invaders, she will fight.

For her friends, her family, her emperor. She will always need them
    Alone against a horde without them, death is the only answer. But it doesn't mean she will be the only one.

She kills, crushes, eviscerates, slaughters, decapitates and goes on.
    These weaklings never stood a chance, she will not die alone.
    For them death is the only guarantee."

Wha?

Oh, dat big hole in the wall, it weren’t Durandal at all. Not all swords fire beams
    I'm jus- like so strong."

Last edited by Bird of Hermes; June 23rd, 2017 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Super Minor Parameter Alteration

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Taking a page out of Musashi's book and making a genderbend Roland from another timeline? To be honest, I didn't see that coming at all. Expected male Roland to match your earlier sheets of him, but hey I ain't gonna say no to a half-naked drunk genderbended Roland. Anyway, nice to see you tried implementing KoH into her sheet considering she should have it and it's at least somewhat different than Lancelot's version because it applies anti-Draconic elements to itself. Any reason why she can't do it to other NPs like Lancelot though? I assume you didn't wanna make it similar to him too much? And damn right, Lancelot was the one who ripped her off. She should take him to court for breaking copyright laws and have David as her lawyer.

I like how the whole sheet (specifically the skillset) is written to portray Roland as a hard-to-control party-goer who just breaks everything she touches. It's actually kind of pretty fitting for him, especially given how Astolfo describes him. (Surprised you didn't make it so that she wants to bang him though, since Apo (or was it GO?) implies Roland is of the ''Looks like a girl = IS a girl'' opinion towards traps). Olifant going from battle horn to party horn that forces everyone into Roland's crazy party mode certainly is fitting if you wanted to make him more like the Summer version of GO Servants.... which now makes me want a Berserker class summer Roland in GO. They should just put in Roland in all his three classes so I can fill all the main party spots with him.

Last two Noble Phantasm are standard, but really fitting considering you've painted her as a drunk brawler here rather than a warrior knight. They'd make up for a cool ability style in a Grail War at least. As for powerlevel wise... Here comes my bias, buuut reminder Roland is more capable at combat than Lancelot (dude rocked a dragon with a tree branch and smacked giants when he was young), has a speshul holy sword given to him by Angels (well technically Charlemagne) that should be above A rank canonically (since Hector's profile specifically says Roland's Durandal is stronger than his A ranked Durindana) aaaand Roland is the protagonist of a poem that is one of the most important literary works in Europe (along with shit like El Cid's poem). Besides, people were so jealous of how gr8 Roland was that they either a) ripped his character off to make their own ''totally-not-Roland'' characters (aka Lancelot) or b) made up their own heroes and stories how those heroes defeated Roland in combat (hello Spain). I think canonically Roland should be > Lancelot at the very least.

Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    Not a mistake. Simply a different version.

I don't recall off the top of my head where I read it but each of these different versions have little differences here and there, and in this case it happens to be who stops the fight. As far as I know in each version of their duel that has survived, either Dietrich wins or it ends in a tie before they kill each other. The characterization of Kriemhild is also different, she's more openly antagonistic. Evil, if you will. Also, perhaps even, she is associated with dragons more than just being the lover to a dragon-slayer.

Food for thought.
    Oh, I see. I had thought it was different versions because I've read a couple of sources and all of them had Hildebrand, but Hermes comment made me think it's just a common mistake. As for Kriemhild, yeah I'm aware she's painted as antagonistic by some. Might be a more interesting way to portray her I suppose, but I myself more so view her as a victim that fell unto revenge after Siegfried's death. Definitely not a dindu-nuffin' though.
    Last edited by Adlet; January 7th, 2017 at 09:37 AM.

Blog Entries
    Was not expecting a drunken genderbent party-girl Roland. Since you mentioned a Berserker, I figured it would be based off when (s)he stripped off all their clothes and rampaged around the countryside after being rejected by a princess but I certainly didn't imagine... this. Pretty hilarious sheet all-in-all, with quite a bit of flavor and interesting tidbits scattered about. Paladin Of Anarchy is basically a rich-man's Knight Of Honor, but that was clearly the intent and you did manage to differentiate the two fairly well. I thought I remembered something when Roland went mad where he used all kinds of random objects as throwing weapons against a bunch of pirates, which seems like a relevant feat to mention for a 'use anything as a weapon' NP but I suppose it's pretty over-stuffed as is so don't mind me.

Oliphant as a 'party horn' is downright hilarious. Is Ferrau based off the legend referenced in Don Quixote where Roland supposedly had invincible magical protection and could only be killed in some special way (piercing a nail through his heel was the version I read) only for Bernardo Del Carpio to just go "LOL no" and strangle him to death anyways? I can't recall seeing any other legendary sources for that (figured it was just Don Quixote making stuff up, since he was one heck of an unreliable narrator) but you might know better then me.

Overall, this is a quite fun sheet that I could easily see fitting into some Grand Order event. Also, Gally mentioned your Ethelred sheet would have "tons of porn written about her"; I don't think she's got anything on permi-drunk party-girl Roland in that aspect. From showing up naked on summoning (now that'd make for some rather amusing situations, I could only imagine somebody like Rin or Shirou blushing and turning their heads away while frantically shouting for her to "Please put some clothes on!") to the constant lack of inhibition and bondage kink (it'd be only too easy to imagine her drunkenly asking the protagonist to tie her up).

Overall, there's a lot of smutty fanfic/omake potential in this Servant. But enough about my pervy fantasies.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Is Ferrau based off the legend referenced in Don Quixote where Roland supposedly had invincible magical protection and could only be killed in some special way (piercing a nail through his heel was the version I read) only for Bernardo Del Carpio to just go "LOL no" and strangle him to death anyways? I can't recall seeing any other legendary sources for that (figured it was just Don Quixote making stuff up, since he was one heck of an unreliable narrator) but you might know better then me.
    Actually I don't think that comes from Don Quixote. Roland has been stated in legends to be entirely invincible save for a spot in his heels or midway between his shoulders. He's referred to as Achilles of the North for a reason after all. Though I don't think that particular part of his legend is very well known so I doubt he'll have something like Achilles or Siegfried's invincibility NP is he ever got summoned.

On the other hand, he does have a super speshul war coat that might become a NP I suppose. I would have said helmet too, but Hector's helmet seemingly didn't become a NP so I doubt Roland's would (since Roland and Hector's helmets were created by the same guy).

Blog Entries
    Actually I don't think that comes from Don Quixote. Roland has been stated in legends to be entirely invincible save for a spot in his heels or midway between his shoulders. He's referred to as Achilles of the North for a reason after all. Though I don't think that particular part of his legend is very well known so I doubt he'll have something like Achilles or Siegfried's invincibility NP is he ever got summoned.
    Huh. I've never heard of any of that. Guess you know more about ol' Roland then me!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Taking a page out of Musashi's book and making a genderbend Roland from another timeline? To be honest, I didn't see that coming at all. Expected male Roland to match your earlier sheets of him, but hey I ain't gonna say no to a half-naked drunk genderbended Roland. Anyway, nice to see you tried implementing KoH into her sheet considering she should have it and it's at least somewhat different than Lancelot's version because it applies anti-Draconic elements to itself. Any reason why she can't do it to other NPs like Lancelot though? I assume you didn't wanna make it similar to him too much? And damn right, Lancelot was the one who ripped her off. She should take him to court for breaking copyright laws and have David as her lawyer.

I like how the whole sheet (specifically the skillset) is written to portray Roland as a hard-to-control party-goer who just breaks everything she touches. It's actually kind of pretty fitting for him, especially given how Astolfo describes him. (Surprised you didn't make it so that she wants to bang him though, since Apo (or was it GO?) implies Roland is of the ''Looks like a girl = IS a girl'' opinion towards traps). Olifant going from battle horn to party horn that forces everyone into Roland's crazy party mode certainly is fitting if you wanted to make him more like the Summer version of GO Servants.... which now makes me want a Berserker class summer Roland in GO. They should just put in Roland in all his three classes so I can fill all the main party spots with him.

Last two Noble Phantasm are standard, but really fitting considering you've painted her as a drunk brawler here rather than a warrior knight. They'd make up for a cool ability style in a Grail War at least. As for powerlevel wise... Here comes my bias, buuut reminder Roland is more capable at combat than Lancelot (dude rocked a dragon with a tree branch and smacked giants when he was young), has a speshul holy sword given to him by Angels (well technically Charlemagne) that should be above A rank canonically (since Hector's profile specifically says Roland's Durandal is stronger than his A ranked Durindana) aaaand Roland is the protagonist of a poem that is one of the most important literary works in Europe (along with shit like El Cid's poem). Besides, people were so jealous of how gr8 Roland was that they either a) ripped his character off to make their own ''totally-not-Roland'' characters (aka Lancelot) or b) made up their own heroes and stories how those heroes defeated Roland in combat (hello Spain). I think canonically Roland should be > Lancelot at the very least.
    Regarding Paladin of Anarchy, I gave up using others Noble Phantasms in exchange for a wider (and stronger) pool of weaponry.

Regarding to the relationship with Astolfo, I think Roland and Olivier had more chemistry with the two dude basically telling each other they loved them before Olivier popped his clogs.

Also with powerlevels (yeah, measurements by power level alone are dumb I know), fame boost helps a lot. He, (or she in this case) would be powerful across Europe - especially the west and basically unstoppable in France. I figured the 'Regular' Rider Roland would be the Protagonist servant, Rider Alter would be the final antagonist while this Berserker would likely be the 'Disc One Final Boss' like Heracles was.

- - - Updated - - -

Was not expecting a drunken genderbent party-girl Roland. Since you mentioned a Berserker, I figured it would be based off when (s)he stripped off all their clothes and rampaged around the countryside after being rejected by a princess but I certainly didn't imagine... this. Pretty hilarious sheet all-in-all, with quite a bit of flavor and interesting tidbits scattered about. Paladin Of Anarchy is basically a rich-man's Knight Of Honor, but that was clearly the intent and you did manage to differentiate the two fairly well. I thought I remembered something when Roland went mad where he used all kinds of random objects as throwing weapons against a bunch of pirates, which seems like a relevant feat to mention for a 'use anything as a weapon' NP but I suppose it's pretty over-stuffed as is so don't mind me.

Oliphant as a 'party horn' is downright hilarious. Is Ferrau based off the legend referenced in Don Quixote where Roland supposedly had invincible magical protection and could only be killed in some special way (piercing a nail through his heel was the version I read) only for Bernardo Del Carpio to just go "LOL no" and strangle him to death anyways? I can't recall seeing any other legendary sources for that (figured it was just Don Quixote making stuff up, since he was one heck of an unreliable narrator) but you might know better then me.

Overall, this is a quite fun sheet that I could easily see fitting into some Grand Order event. Also, Gally mentioned your Ethelred sheet would have "tons of porn written about her"; I don't think she's got anything on permi-drunk party-girl Roland in that aspect. From showing up naked on summoning (now that'd make for some rather amusing situations, I could only imagine somebody like Rin or Shirou blushing and turning their heads away while frantically shouting for her to "Please put some clothes on!") to the constant lack of inhibition and bondage kink (it'd be only too easy to imagine her drunkenly asking the protagonist to tie her up).

Overall, there's a lot of smutty fanfic/omake potential in this Servant. But enough about my pervy fantasies.
    So, two fanservicey characters made in a row huh... I'll try to make the next one not waifu bait. I made a section in personality for Ęthelflęd just because you and Gally said there'd be a ton of omake stuff on her. I should make one for Angelica really...

Yeah, I went pretty nuts here. Regarding the whole 'Invincibility' thing, there were conflicting legends saying it was either the heel as said by Don Quixote (like Achilles) or between the shoulder blades (like Sumenai) so I decided to go half way quite literally here.

I figured there was enough fanservice material without going into a 'Summer Event' style extra stuff. But speaking of your Don Quixote and Bernardo Del Carpio (who was invented by the Spanish outa spite really) how do you think they'd get along of what would happen in a Grail War.

With all the timeline stuff you could probably say Bernardo Del Carpio and (at least my) Rolands come from different ones.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; January 7th, 2017 at 01:47 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    So, two fanservicey characters made in a row huh... I'll try to make the next one not waifu bait. I made a section in personality for Ęthelflęd just because you and Gally said there'd be a ton of omake stuff on her. I should make one for Angelica really...
    No need to try, waifubait is awesome. Surrender to the fanservice! You know you want to...

I figured there was enough fanservice material without going into a 'Summer Event' style extra stuff. But speaking of your Don Quixote and Bernardo Del Carpio (who was invented by the Spanish outa spite really) how do you think they'd get along of what would happen in a Grail War.
    Regarding Bernardo, he'd probably love the opportunity to duel her but be somewhat disgusted/embarrassed by her in such a inebriated state. Plus, since I imagine him as the type who's secretly vulnerable to mature women (as mother figures, lovers and the like) she could easily end up dragging him along on some romantic escapades. (Much to his mortification)

With Don Quixote... probably pretty similar in that she'd have a serious case of hero-worship coupled with the juxtaposition of having her beloved knightly idol act like a drunken boor. They'd probably end up dueling over some silly excuse or another, make up (or out...?) and then end up best buds upon morning.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Regarding Paladin of Anarchy, I gave up using others Noble Phantasms in exchange for a wider (and stronger) pool of weaponry.

Regarding to the relationship with Astolfo, I think Roland and Olivier had more chemistry with the two dude basically telling each other they loved them before Olivier popped his clogs.

Also with powerlevels (yeah, measurements by power level alone are dumb I know), fame boost helps a lot. He, (or she in this case) would be powerful across Europe - especially the west and basically unstoppable in France. I figured the 'Regular' Rider Roland would be the Protagonist servant, Rider Alter would be the final antagonist while this Berserker would likely be the 'Disc One Final Boss' like Heracles was.
    Yeah, I know Olivier and Roland were basically best buds that always bickered with one another and that Roland had a closer relationship with him, but I mainly asked about the Astolfo thing because iirc Astolfo started crossdressing so much because it appeased Roland when he want mad and rampaged around naked in the Nasuverse so I'm pretty certain Nasu!Roland is into traps too because they look like girls which is why I asked how come you didn't keep that element in their relationship here. Who can blame the man after all? Astolfo is basically a waifu.

But anyway I wonder how a fight between Roland and Medb would be like. He'd probably willingly jump into Medb's Rape Chariot RM to be tied up by her. Nasu better answer that question when Roland gets added.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Roland is Bi and likes to get tied up, I'm calling it right now.

Blog Entries

????????????

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I think everyone here would stick it in Astolfo. Looks more feminine than some actual female characters.

Blog Entries
    I don't consider myself into traps but he is pretty damn cute. And is that guy above supposed to be Roland?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I don't consider myself into traps but he is pretty damn cute. And is that guy above supposed to be Roland?
    It's a fanmade Roland. Nasu!Roland doesn't have a design yet, but... s00n.

Blog Entries
    How often does Nasu just thief ideas from these threads.
    Actually, since most of the GO art is done by outside artists, do they also decide the stats and everything or are they just in charge of design. How are these people even chosen.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    0% since it should be very apparent that Nasu can't speak functional English. Or German.

And the artists are chosen for being popular artists involved in the anime/manga/game community in Japan. Thus why you get Servants designed by Huke or CEs by ReDrop.