Page 271 of 858 FirstFirst ... 171221261266269270271272273276281321371771 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,420 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    True name: Meleager
    Alignment: lawful good.
    Dislikes: rape, disrespect, and lack of honor.
    Class: saber.

Stats:
    Strength:
    B++
    Mana:
    C
    Endurance:
    A
    Agility:
    b
    Luck:
    B

Class skills:
    Magic resistance, B

Riding, E
    Can ride a horse and nothing else.

Background: when he was born, the fates told his mother that when the log they gave her burned he would die, so she locked it up and hid it someplace safe, Ashe grew older he enviously had to kill magical boar sent as a curse by Athena, he employed the help of Atalanta, and that is when things took a downfall, as she drew first blood he gave her the hide of the boar, much the dismay of his brothers who told him he'd regret giving to a women, he killed both of his brothers in a fit of rage, and mother the news of what he'd done, and threw the log in the fire, killing him.

Personality: he is charming, and respective, heir ver he posses a sort of rage for those who are not as respectable for him, and is likely to kill anybody who is disrespectful to anyone.

NP:
    Log of life, A++.
    It's make sit impossible harm if the log is not destroyed however as phantasm it is incredibly weak especially to flame, and thus he must hide it, said it is destroyed he dies instantly, however so long it is not destroyed he can never die.

The sword that killed the boar, B, Anti magic.
    It's ability is the same as the red spear used by lancer in the fourth hoy grail war, it simply dispels any magic he hits, although he died before he ever had time to use, so it would probably greatly surprise him that it could dispel magic, as it can only do so because it was dipped In the blood and killed the magic boar.

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    And Berserker Vlad is with his alleged vampiric side emphasized.
    You see, each version of Vlad is mostly one aspect of the entire legend of Vlad III.

Asterism's Jezabel is the whole luxurious degenerate temptress side of the legend emphasized.
    Tsuzurao's is just a mash of everything she did nicely put into a sheet.

The entire point of a Servant is that you can't put the whole HS in a container so you have to take a portion. That portion is called a Servant.
    Oh, then explain Arturia being still alive and in a Servant container. She is, in effect, all of Arthuria. Heck, by those standards, she'd be genderbended when summoned.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    Class skills:
    Magic resistance, B

Riding, E
    Can ride a horse and nothing else.
    .... yeah, he needs actual skills. This doesn't cut it. No explanations for literally anything. And Arturo's only rode horses, yet she got B-rank riding! God, how could it be worse-
    NP:
    Log of life, A++.
    It's make sit impossible harm if the log is not destroyed however as phantasm it is incredibly weak especially to flame, and thus he must hide it, said it is destroyed he dies instantly, however so long it is not destroyed he can never die.

The sword that killed the boar, B, Anti magic.
    It's ability is the same as the red spear used by lancer in the fourth hoy grail war, it simply dispels any magic he hits, although he died before he ever had time to use, so it would probably greatly surprise him that it could dispel magic, as it can only do so because it was dipped In the blood and killed the magic boar.
    What.

That.... what.

I get the log of life, it is really bland, but it makes sense, but why the sword?!?

and why the hell is it just named THE SWORD THAT KILLED THE BOAR, should Gate of Babylon be named "weapon-shooting room of monies and wealth"?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Play the Game sir

They explain it there

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatShouldNotBe View Post
    Oh, then explain Arturia being still alive and in a Servant container. She is, in effect, all of Arthuria. Heck, by those standards, she'd be genderbended when summoned.
    No, she's Artoria as she was on the hill. Doesn't have Avalon cuz literally doesn't have it. Doesn't have Caliburn because literally doesn't have it. ect. And since she's being summoned as she was, still female.

Heroic Spirits are everything. Not just the living being, and not just living being at specific points in their life. Sum total of existence plus legends built up around them.

Quote Originally Posted by LJ3 View Post
    Play the Game sir

They explain it there
    And I don't, because I have heard about the stories of grinding. And I'm not dealing with THAT.

anyway, I'd rather hear it from someone else than have to play an entire game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    No, she's Artoria as she was on the hill. Doesn't have Avalon cuz literally doesn't have it. Doesn't have Caliburn because literally doesn't have it. ect. And since she's being summoned as she was, still female.
    Ah, that makes sense.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatShouldNotBe View Post
    And I don't, because I have heard about the stories of grinding. And I'm not dealing with THAT.
    whats grinding in a visual novel

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    mouse clicks/second
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

mouse clicks/second
    O was referring to FGO.

though if it's in the VN....

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Was referring to VN

Saber is a legit HS now in GO

dont even need genderbend cuz dimension hopping Arthur

Quote Originally Posted by LJ3 View Post
    Was referring to VN

Saber is a legit HS now in GO

dont even need genderbend cuz dimension hopping Arthur
    We should have seen Musashi coming.

we were warned......

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Vanilla Artoria in FGO is not alive, and like Alter and Lancer and not-gag ones, again, emphasizing different things. Perfect King that probably will save Britain again cuz she's off resting in Avalon.

For all we know Proto Arthur is "yo wasn't King Arthur a dude?"

And Berserker Vlad is with his alleged vampiric side emphasized.
    You see, each version of Vlad is mostly one aspect of the entire legend of Vlad III.

Asterism's Jezabel is the whole luxurious degenerate temptress side of the legend emphasized.
    Tsuzurao's is just a mash of everything she did nicely put into a sheet.

The entire point of a Servant is that you can't put the whole HS in a container so you have to take a portion. That portion is called a Servant.
    After giving it some thought, wouldn't my sheet still fit by that measure, if one looked at Lancer as a Servant emphasizing the queen who brought foreign gods to Israel part of Izebal's legend?
    Last edited by Tsuzurao; March 31st, 2017 at 02:57 AM.

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuzurao View Post
    After giving it some thought, wouldn't my sheet still fit by that measure, if one looked at Lancer as a Servant emphasizing the queen who brought foreign gods to Israel part of Izebal's legend?
    Only one of your Noble Phantasms really emphasizes that aspect. The rest is a rather admirably thorough documentary: "this is the REAL Izebal".

Blog Entries
    I'm pretty sure the only true Arturia is MHX.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    With Easter in a few weeks, I can't help but feel the Easter Bunny is gonna show up in this thread eventually.

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    True name: William tell.
    Class: archer.
    Dislikes: dishonor, and laziness.

Stats:
    strength:
    B
    agilty:
    c
    mana:
    a
    enurance:
    b
    luck:
    c

Personality: kind, but cold and calculative at the same time.

Appearance: he is tall gentalman of European decent, he has long flowing blond hair, and a nicely crafted bow on his back or in hand.

NP:
    Apfelschuss, rank A++, anti personnel.
    This phantasm takes his takes his famous feet of shooting an all off a child's head, when activated it turns a servant into an apple, and places them on the masters head, it lasts only a day, however if a servant is shot they are insta killed.
    Last edited by venomking; March 31st, 2017 at 11:44 PM.

That NP is very... weird

And William Tell pierced a pathway in rock to kill his enemy. That is like the best NP material to him (Hohle Gasse [?]).

Apfelschuss, rank A++, anti personnel.
    This phantasm takes his takes his famous feet of shooting an all off a child's head, when activated it turns a servant into an apple, and reverses the physical age and Magic ability of the master to that of an eight your old, and places the servant Apple on the now younger Mage, it last only a day, however if a servant is shot they are insta killed, thou being an honorable guy and all her probs give the master a head start on running.
    Feels like a JoJo stand, but way too high rank.

Also, really overpowered.

again, you need skills damn you

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuro View Post
    That NP is very... weird

And William Tell pierced a pathway in rock to kill his enemy. That is like the best NP material to him (Hohle Gasse [?]).
    Looking at his wiki page, it sounds more like he shot Gessler on a road that ran through a rock rather then actually piercing the rock himself.

It's a little ambiguously worded though, so I can see how you might've gotten that impression.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Looking at his wiki page, it sounds more like he shot Gessler on a road that ran through a rock rather then actually piercing the rock himself.

It's a little ambiguously worded though, so I can see how you might've gotten that impression.
    Oh I see. That part was very ambiguous I guess, and my poor english didn't noticed. Well I will have to change that part of my William Tell but I guess it didn't change his NP effect at all.