Page 277 of 858 FirstFirst ... 177227267272275276277278279282287327377777 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,540 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    It's unclear exactly how aware they are there.

Also, like, he could be on one side and she could be on the other with a bunch of crazies between them.

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    It's unclear exactly how aware they are there.

Also, like, he could be on one side and she could be on the other with a bunch of crazies between them.
    How would that even work? While Vati's curse working on Earth makes sense, being in the Throne of Heroes too is just.... silly.

JP Friend Code
    The throne of heroes is not your local Y

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatShouldNotBe View Post
    How would that even work? While Vati's curse working on Earth makes sense, being in the Throne of Heroes too is just.... silly.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Second Japanese Servant in a row. Probably needs a lot more work but if people tear it apart then that'll give the tips I need on it.

Source: (X)

Class: Archer
    Other Classes: Saber, Caster
    True Name: Emperor Jimmu
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: Japan

Parameters:

STR: B
    END: B
    AGI: A
    MGI: B+
    LCK: A
    NP: A++

Height: 167cm
    Weight: 61kg
    Dislikes: Dragonflies and other irritating insects
    Talent: Housework
    Natural Enemy: Altera, Nero
    Attribute: Sky
    Traits: Human, Divine
    Armament: Bow

Class Skills:

Independent Action: B
    The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from the Master. At the higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract. It is both useful and troublesome depending on the disposition of the Servant and the rank of Independent Action. It is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for two days without a Master. However, this is the ideal value achieved by maximally conserving mana and avoiding battle and Noble Phantasm usage.

Magic Resistance: B

Grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

Personal Skills:

Clairvoyance: A
    A visual ability that is also called 'Eagle Eye'. This is generally a must-have ability of the Archer class. It is also frequently used during scouting. Simply looking from a high location is sufficient to fully survey a town and search for enemies. In addition, Clairvoyance will affect the accuracy of bows. It connotes superior visual perception and dynamic occipital capture, such as to supplement the long-range aiming of projectile weapons. At higher ranks, it is possible that the bearers of this Skill have acquired abilities such as precognition ('future vision') and other forms of perception beyond standard eyesight (X-ray vision and so forth). It is a Skill furnished on the flesh.
    During his campaigns in the east, Archer could "Sense" the best way to defeat his opponent. Having achieved A rank in this skill, one type of future sight (predicting the future) and even mind reading is possible.

Divinity: B

The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above has reached the throne of a god. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defence' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.
    Archer is descended from both the sun goddess Amaterasu from his Father, and the storm god Susano'o from his Mother - thus possessing a high rank.

Prana Burst (Flames & Lightning): B

The increase in performance caused by infusing one's weapons and body with magical energy and instantly expelling it. Simply put, recreating the effect of a jet burst by expending large amounts of prana. In Archer's case, he can imbue his weapons with both the 'Fire' element and the 'Lightning' element inherited from his divine lineage. These jet bursts come from the propulsion of his arrows, not his body - maximising the offensive capacity of this skill due to letting go off the defensive benefits.

Imperial Founder: A+
    A rare "Cheat" skill possessed by those who were progenitor an entire people and founded a single unbroken royal line that has governed since the Age of Gods to the Age of Man. It is an evolved form of the Charisma skill and keeps the same effects including boosting allies attack in group battles.
    Alongside being able to command and lead a nation; He will instantly recognise any Japanese servant upon sight and can issue orders to them with the weight of a Command Seal.

Noble Phantasms

Asuza Yumi
    Golden Bow of Fire and Thunder

Type: Anti-Unit, Anti-Army
    Range: 500
    Max Targets: 100 People

The Noble Phantasm of Emperor Jimmu in the Archer class. A divine weapon, a ornate long bow with string made of lightning that cannot be wielded by ordinary humans. Although forged from wood, a golden bird sent by the gods perched on the bow imbuing it with fortune and divine power. Although normally it is "just" a bow that deals high damage, by activating its name while plucking its string, it releases a sonic shockwave that deals great damage against those with the 'Evil' alignment. Alternatively, he can focus and concentrate all the power into a single shot that deals massive damage against an evil target and temporarily seal their skills for "a few turns". It is not a homing missile but given that Archer has surpassed humanity in terms of skill with the weapon , it may as well be.

Three Legged Crow
    Golden Bird of Omen

Type: Anti-Unit(Self)
    Range: 0
    Max Targets: 1 Bow

The famous familiar of Archer, summoned as a Noble Phantasm. Regardless of what the name of the Noble Phantasm implies, his name is actually Yatagarasu. A divine beast Archer can summon to act as a scout and see through his eyes. His main function is to simply perch himself atop Archer's bow and amplify its power by conducting prana - causing rank and classification to increase in scale.

Lore

First Emperor of Japan.
    Grandson of Ninigi, a descendant of Amaterasu, as well as from the storm god Susano-o. Growing up as the youngest of four brothers, he followed the families migration from Kyushu to Naniwa (which was in fact the family leading a military conquest of the island nation) and witnessed his elder brother's death. Jimmu realized that they failed as they battled eastward against the sun, so he decided to land on the east side of Peninsula and to battle westward. Following a three legged crow sent from the gods, launched a military expedition from Hyuga near the Inland Sea, and faced Nigihayahi no Mikoto who merely stepped down and recognised Jimmu's legitimacy. After capturing Yamato, he ascended as first Emperor of Japan. Ever since, his ascension is marked as a national holiday.

Personality

Funnily enough, Emperor Jimmu emphasises traits of stereotypical feminine beauty much like that of the Yamato nadeshiko. He is quiet, wise, humble and good natured while fiercely loyal to his family and respecting the authority of the Gods.
    The only thing he gets particularly hot blooded over is Japan. His is very proud of his country and treats every Japanese Heroic Spirit as family, viewing all but one as his children and grandchildren. If anyone were to insult them or do them harm, it would be to invoke his wrath of God-Incarnate.

Relationships:

Tamamo-no-Mae:
    Jimmu recognises Tamamo-no-Man to be an aspect of his divine ancestor Amaterasu, so despite him being older than her, he sees her as a pseudo-mother figure. Although he wishes for a positive relationship between the two at least, he finds putting up with his "mothers" antics rather difficult at times.

Arturia Lancer Alter:
    In the visage as the "King of Storm" , he has mistakenly seen her as a form of Susanoo and see's her as a father figure of sorts. He has a most positive relationship with her, having shown himself to found and lead nations well - this has lead to an unwanted rivalry with Mordred. An important note is that he seems to be talking to her spear from time to time, recognising it as 'Divine'. Poor boy needs to get his facts straight and read the official materials already.

Romulus:
    "So… this Roma you speak of. It sounds beautiful, like a western Imperial Japan. Truly we both ruled the greatest of lands. No, Japan is not an eastern Roma. I will fight you on this."

Key Words/Craft Essences

Ame-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurug
    One of the Imperial Regalia of Japan, an immensely powerful sword, regarded as the Japanese equivalent of Excalibur. Originally residing within a certain serpent, it was extracted by Susano-o and passed down the line of Emperor's, it was later renamed as the Kusanagi. It functions as his primary Noble Phantasm in the Saber class.

"So my sword originated from within your body, Serpent? Curious. Say, if I garrote you with your entrails and remove all your organs, will I find a trove of weaponry to use?"

It probably shoots beams or something.

Imperial Regalia of Japan
    Three Sacred Treasures

"Valour, Wisdom, Benevolence.
    These are the key aspects of any monarch and all must strive to attain them.

I would possess these in other classes where I would show my true power with the God-Given weaponry with the Sword or Jewels. Not the mirror though, my Mother of Fire possesses that. As an Archer I lack the divine right I once had, but I suppose I have the skills that got me the position in the first place.

It's actually kind of funny. Here I am at my weakest but also my strongest."

- - - Updated - - -

Yay for more WIP's and my growing inability to finish sheets these days.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; April 8th, 2017 at 02:11 PM.

Looks very similar to my version of Jimmu, including accessing Kusanagi as Saber (not that that's a bad thing, mind you).
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Blog Entries
    I know that feel about not being able to finish sheets.
    Regardless, Jimmu's pretty good. A little dry in comparison to your normal stuff, but at least you can blame the quest thread on that. I like how Imperial Founder isn't just some knockoff EX-ranked Imperial Privilege.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    Looks very similar to my version of Jimmu, including accessing Kusanagi as Saber (not that that's a bad thing, mind you).
    I was actually going to make him a Saber first but I've already used the Kusanagi on Yamata-no-Orochi and most of the Imperial Regalia already so that left him as Archer.

Now that I've looked back on your sheet, you're right - very similar. I'll come back to add/take away stuff later.

Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post
    I know that feel about not being able to finish sheets.
    Regardless, Jimmu's pretty good. A little dry in comparison to your normal stuff, but at least you can blame the quest thread on that. I like how Imperial Founder isn't just some knockoff EX-ranked Imperial Privilege.
    Yup, I've a few servants kept away for that thread. Funnily enough I was going to give him Imperial Privilege but decided on a half-way point between that and Charisma. Probably the most flavourful part of the sheet now.

-----

I also added a second Bond CE while I was thinking about it
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; April 8th, 2017 at 04:48 AM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    I also added a second Bond CE while I was thinking about it
    Just so you know, the rubytext doesn't quite work.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Just so you know, the rubytext doesn't quite work.
    Fixed. Thanks for pointing it out.

Also, do you (or anyone) have any ideas to improve it due to the whole being incomplete and not-up-to-my-standards thing?

Blog Entries
    Idea: Samuel Rowbotham Shielder with Anti-Flat Earth shield.

Blog Entries
    "Witness me, Master! We shall ride eternal, bloody and red!"
    Source: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=41219873
    Class: Avenger
    Alternate Class: Saber, Archer, Lancer, Berserker
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Origin: Historical
    Region: Borneo
    Epithet: Mad Headhunter

Parameters
    Strength: B+
    Endurance: B+
    Agility: C+
    Mana: C
    Luck: E
    NP: C

Height/Weight: 6’1”/200lbs
    Dislikes: Robbers
    Talents: Decapitation
    Natural enemy: Everything

Class Skills:

Avenger: (A)
    Avenger is a Class Skill of the Avenger class, representing the state of an Avenger as one that gathers people's hatreds and grudges onto oneself. It is easier for one to accumulate loathing and resentment. When receiving damage, mana generation is increased.

While other seekers of revenge in Avenger’s place may have began their career accumulating hatred as if it was second nature, his story of vengeance began immediately after being praised as a hero. A cruel twist of fate that turned his once fond admirers into the people who conspired to kill him, Avenger’s betrayal allows him to accrue grudges even when he’s perceived as doing something beneficial.

Self-Replenishment (Mana): (B)
    Self-Replenishment (Mana) is a Class Skill of the Avenger class. Magical energy endlessly gushes forth until revenge is taken. Recovers a minuscule amount of magical energy every turn.

Due to Avenger’s mental state, it’s unlikely that he’ll ever truly be satisfied with the level of revenge he’ll attain. The small village that turned against him has since grown, the descendants of those people spreading out all across the globe. It is almost certain he will only be sated after destroying every last trace of the offending bloodlines. Or maybe he really just likes killing too much.

Oblivion Correction: (D)
    Oblivion Correction is a Class Skill of the Avenger class. People are creatures that forget many things, but an Avenger never forgets. The critical effect of Avengers who attack from beyond oblivion is strengthened.

An impressively low rank in this skill, Avenger doesn’t seem to be able to answer clearly why his hate isn’t as potent as one might think. Although his local community was small and far removed from the eyes of the rest of the world, those that were privy to remember did so dutifully; even if it meant remembering a man that their own fear had forced them to kill.. Can it truly be said that one is forgotten, still possessing the element of surprise after a monument to his triumphs was erected and his village renamed in his glory? Perhaps in another Class he might be aware that he was still appreciated, but as Avenger the hatred he felt immediately before his death is impossible to remove or reason with.

Personal Skills:

Berserk: (B)
    Berserk is a composite Skill of Bravery and Mad Enhancement. Grants the user the ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination. It also has the bonus effect of increasing melee damage.

If summoned as a Berserker, his Mad Enhancement rank would be clearly different than this one. As such, because it’s a composite skill, it’s been altered slightly by the addition of Bravery’s effects.
    A true mad warrior, Avenger’s bloodlust derives less from any pleasure he takes in the art of murder rather than his complete inability to stop himself should he get too “into it”. Composite effects of Bravery and Mad Enhancement held at the stated B rank.
    It can be “switched on” to draw Avenger into madness, or it will eventually simply activate itself should he remain in battle too long, akin to Sadistic Constitution. Should either of these situations happen, Blessing of the Bugang and Projectile will automatically seal themselves.

Projectile: (Blowgun): (B)
    A proficiency in using projectiles as weapons. In this case, that of the blowgun.

Avenger carries a traditional hunting blowgun with a machete-like attachment at the end of the barrel. If summoned as Archer, the darts blown through the blowgun would be highly toxic.
    Regardless, the darts have the same destructive power as firearms when blown, typically spelling certain death for human targets. This skill can also be realized through something as common as a straw and ball of paper, but ammunition that weak probably won’t survive.

Blessing of the Bugang: (A+)
    A mythical bird found in the pre-Islamic religions of Borneo, the bugang appears as a red-colored meteor and is very unlucky, portending death, wars, and other diseases. During the Japanese invasion of the island in World War II, it was said that numerous bugang were seen flying in the night sky. They are thought to be carrion-eaters and to suck the blood of those fated to die while they still live.

Notably, a nest of bugang had taken up residence on the roof of Avenger’s birth home. When Avenger was born, his father noticed that the birds were born as well, and assumed this to be a good omen. The father paid special care to the little birds, bringing them down to bathe with his son before returning them to the nest. Doing so, Avenger absorbed the mystical properties of the bugang. STR, END, and AGI are constantly treated as rank up, in addition to another effect the skill has.
    The Third Eye and Crown chakras located in the center of the forehead and top of the cranium respectively, are thought to be the purest and densest concentrations of mana in the body according to Hindu-Buddhist belief. Avenger’s culture, being one focused on headhunting and decapitation, clearly believes this as well on some pragmatic level. Embodying the wrath of the bugang, Avenger is able to absorb the large wells of chakra in severed heads through his fingers (think JOJOpire) as well as consume the flesh of his enemies to replenish his own health and physical and/or magical strength. A variation of Blood-Sucking.

Noble Phantasm
    Eye of the Beholder
    Witness My Strength, Sing Of My Praises

(Anti-Unit (Self), D)
    When Avenger’s village was plagued by robbers and thieves, he volunteered to go and wipe them out. Although skeptical whether or not a single man could accomplish such a feat, his village didn’t have much of a choice in the matter. In order to prove that he had indeed destroyed the highwaymen and had not simply cut the heads off dead bodies to claim as “spoils” of his battles, three young boys were sent along with him. Avenger’s thirst for blood and cruel efficiency in annihilating the marauders shocked the boys so, that Avenger told them to run back to the village and tell them that he was coming. When Avenger strolled leisurely back home, he was greeted by a welcome wagon of the entire village, already ready to party.

A Noble Phantasm encompassing the definiteness of the observable world and its influence on history. Had the boys not gone with Avenger that day, it would have been impossible to prove whether or not he had actually accomplished what he said he would. Thus, this Noble Phantasm functions only when Avenger is an observable state. It takes the age old question of “If a tree falls in the middle of the forest, and nobody's around to hear it, does it make a sound?” and replaces it thus: “If Avenger kills someone and nobody’s around to witness it, does it really happen”?
    Eye of the Behold then answers this question by asserting that no, an unwitnessed event is one that can’t conceivably occur. Should Avenger find himself in that prodigal forest alone with his victim, it’s very likely that he will never win. On the contrary, when in the presence of an outside perspective (or multiple), the event goes from one that “could not have possibly happened” to one that “will happen”. Fate itself will bend in Avenger’s favor towards victory should he accomplish a killing with a captive audience.

Lore

Monsopiad is a Kadazan-Dusun warrior who was a famous headhunter. Legends tell that many centuries ago, a lady named Kizabon was pregnant. She lived in a house with her husband, Dunggou. On the roof of their house, a sacred Bugang bird made its nest and stayed there throughout Kizabon's pregnancy.

When the child was about to be born, the Bugang birds hatched as well. The father of the child took the sign as a good omen and that this was a sign that his newborn son would have special powers. He named his son Monsopiad. The father paid special care to the birds as well, and whenever his son took a bath, Dunggou would take the young birds down from their nest to have a bath with his son. When he was done, he later returned them to the safety of their nest. This was done diligently until the birds were strong enough to leave the nest.

The young boy grew up in the village Kuai, where his maternal grandfather was its headman. However, it was often plundered and attacked by robbers, and due to the lack of warriors in the village, the villagers had to retreat and hide while the robbers ransacked their homes.

Monsopiad, however, was given special training and he turned out to be an excellent fighter and grew up to become a warrior. Well-equipped, he vowed to hunt down and fight off the warriors that had terrorised his village for so long. He will bring back their heads as trophies, he claimed, and hang them from the roof of his house.

Just as he promised, Monsopiad's journey to rid his village of the robbers was successful and upon coming home, he was given a hero's welcome. He was so honoured by the welcome that he proclaimed that he will destroy all of his village's enemies.

Over the years, he soon attained a reputation that no one challenged him. However, Monsopiad's murderous urges disturbed him and he simply could not stop himself from beheading more people. Very soon, he started provoking other men into fighting him so that he can behead them.

With his changed attitude, all the villagers and his friends became afraid of him. Left with no choice, the village got a group of brave warriors together and they plan to eliminate Monsopiad. Much as they respected Monsopiad for his heroic deeds, yet they had no choice for he had slowly turned into a threat.

One night as planned, the warriors moved in for the kill as Monsopiad was resting in his house. As they attacked him, he fought back fiercely but realised that he had lost his special powers that were bestowed upon him by the Bugang bird. He was killed afterwards.

Despite his downfall, the villagers still loved Monsopiad for all that he had done for them. All in all, he collected 42 heads. In his memory, a monument was erected and the village was renamed after him.

-----
    First Avenger. I think I might’ve gotten Oblivion Correction wrong. And everything else. Oh well.

Nº 1 fan of the Best Book Gallereon's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    502781857 (NA server)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallereon View Post
    Click here for the sheet
    I have been planning this for some time. I disliked how the original version of this sheet became and changed some things around in order to better represent this Heroic Spirit. Hopefully people like it and all advice is welcomed.

Rider Afonso I sheet Changes:

• Changed some stats around to better fit his class.

• Better skill descriptions and explanations.

• Changed Magic Resistance rank from (C) to (D).

• Better Noble Phantasm descriptions and slight changes to the noble phantasm "Sword of Afonso".

• Slight changes to "Personality" part of the sheet.
    My One True Waifu

That moment when you´re being shipped on the internet
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    You guys should get married.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    For I think manafusion understands Gallereon better than any of us can expect to do.

Hello people, long time lurker here, first time poster. I actually have a lot of Servant ideas, though I've noted that a lot of them have been done by other people already. But my first one here is one I'm particularly proud of, even if I did half-ass his history. And yeah, I'm pretty sure he's way too OP, feel free to critique to your hearts content.

Name: Jean Jaffite
    Class: Rider
    Alignment: Chaotic Good

Str: D End: C Agi: D
    Mana: E Luck: B N.Phant: B (EX)

Appearance:

Spoiler:
    History: While there is mystery surrounding the birthplace of Jean Laffite, it is generally accepted that he was born in 1780, either in Bordeaux or Bayone, France. However, as only the Servant himself could tell you, that is not the case. He and his older brother were born in Westecher, New York, and grew up in a very poor, boring family. He and his brother both dreamt of a life beyond their boring days, and thus when they were old enough, they moved down to New Orleans, and quickly became intimate with its landscape. There, Jean became a privateer along with his brother, both claiming to be French immigrants, due to them being immune to American law at the time. It was then that the young boy from New York was reborn as Jean Laffite.

He and his brother set up on the island of Barataria. Jean, despite being younger, took over the operations due to his charismatic and personable nature. They continued this way for a while, until Jean grew bored of the time it took to smuggle goods. It was then that they decided to buy a small ship, and officially went from privateers to pirates. Jean became a well known pirate, that was actually loved by the people of Louisiana, for he and his crew were never overly cruel, and actually helped the local communities with their smuggled goods.

Through his career, Jean fought the U.S. Navy several times ,which usually resulted in his loss, though he was never held down for long. Eventually he and his brother became spies for Spain. It was during that time that he founded his own colony, Campeche. Campeche became a colony of pirates, privateers, smugglers, and the ilk, with over 200 citizens, all of whom where interviewed by Jean himself. Eventually, the U.S. could no longer ignore Lafitte, and sent a military vessel to the island. Leaving voluntarily, Jean went off to live as a pirate vagrant. He continued on pretty successfully, until he randomly got into a fight with two Spanish ships. Wounded in the battle, Jean died in obscurity.

Class Skills:
    Riding (C)
    At this level, Jean can ride any vehicle, regardless of its complexity. However, magical and phantasmal creatures, and even most normal animals, are beyond his ability to control.

Personal Skills:
    Charisma (C)
    At this level, it is fitted to run a city or similar large group of people. At one point, when the governor of New Orleans put a bounty on his head, the people of Orleans turned against him, mockingly putting a similar bounty on his head.

Golden Rule (C)
    Jean acquired a great amount of wealth within his life. He can afford to spend frivously with no fear of running out of funds for quite a while.

Heart of Piracy (EX)
    Considered to be one of the last pirates, as well as a shining example of one, Lafitte gained support from both the pirate community in his era, as well as those who remain in the Throne of Heroes. As such, all applicable skills and Noble Phantsasms will be backed up by every Heroic Spirit that calls themselves a “pirate”.

Support Fire C (EX)
    Unwilling to let their captain die, the spirits of his crew will occasionally manifest one of his many ship’s canons to fire at the enemy. While normally C-rank, Heart of Piracy boosts it to EX, as various pirate’s magical canons or other weaponry will fire. Also, every 15 turns, if he passes a sufficient Luck check, one Heroic Spirit will use a Noble Phantasm to support him.

Spoiler:
    Noble Phantasms:
    Campeche Pack: Black Hounds of Demise (Anti-Unit)(B)
    A set of 12 puppies that grew and died under the care of Laffite. Due to the assistance of a voodoo priestess, they returned to him as Black Dogs. As they became Black Dogs, they are now on the level of supernal beings. They have the equivalent of C-rank Independent Action, and he can send them out to hunt down targets by themselves. While they are no means on par with a Heroic Spirit, it could be said that 6 of them could hunt down one of the Knight Classes with their hunting skills and cooperative tactics.

Campeche: Heart and Soul of Piracy (Anti-Army)(EX)
    The pirate community founded by Latiffe during his career. While it was in fact an actual town, the misconception of a “Pirate Community” is would normally make it appear as a large vessel that’s an amalgamation of various pirate ships. However, due to Heart of Piracy, it has become much more. It is a large 12 bowed, 12 masted ship made from wood and gold, studded with various jewels and armed with hundreds of various cannons. It is the amalgamation of all the famous pirate ships in history, and could be considered the hopes and dreams of all pirates in physical form. It is a divine construct on par with Excalibur, each of its cannons firing beams of light that are the equivalen of a B-rank attack. It is not deterred by any amount of terrain, and can “sail” on land and air as well as the sea.
    Last edited by CritHit; April 10th, 2017 at 02:14 AM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post
    "Witness me, Master! We shall ride eternal, bloody and red!"

WITNESSED!

Mad Max references aside, I can't comment too much as I've never even heard of the guy before. I do like the Noble Phantasm due to the conceptualised idea behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallereon View Post
    I have been planning this for some time. I disliked how the original version of this sheet became and changed some things around in order to better represent this Heroic Spirit. Hopefully people like it and all advice is welcomed.

Rider Afonso I sheet Changes:

• Changed some stats around to better fit his class.

• Better skill descriptions and explanations.

• Changed Magic Resistance rank from (C) to (D).

• Better Noble Phantasm descriptions and slight changes to the noble phantasm "Sword of Afonso".

• Slight changes to "Personality" part of the sheet.
    Always nice to see someone go back and tweak sheets to improve them .

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm currently making a Saber sheet for Oda Nobunaga's foreign bodyguard Yasuke, but I'm having problems thinking of a NP, so does anyone have suggestions for one?

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If he is related to Nobunaga's family then something something demon something something hell.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    CritHit: Not bad for a first post though it does have a few too many EX's.

Quote Originally Posted by Zh1212 View Post
    I'm currently making a Saber sheet for Oda Nobunaga's foreign bodyguard Yasuke, but I'm having problems thinking of a NP, so does anyone have suggestions for one?
    Going by Jet's suggestion, he could be a servant of the demon king in a literal sense. Let him turn into an actual lesser demon
    Spoiler:
    Just like Berserker Jack from FSF

True enough Hermes, I figured I'd try to get around it with the logic, "well, none of his abilities are naturally that high", but it's still probably a bit much.

Quote Originally Posted by Zh1212 View Post
    I've heard of this guy years ago and completly forgot. Thanks for remembering me of him lol.

But no idea of what could be a good NP, maybe someday I try making a sheet of him too.