Page 299 of 858 FirstFirst ... 199249289294297298299300301304309349399799 ... LastLast
Results 5,961 to 5,980 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    I wonder if Nasu (or whoever created him) ever actually read Leroux's original novel?
    Supposedly every Servant in Grand Order had like a month of research put into them, so I presume somebody at least read the original novel.

Blog Entries
    Really minor change (though it's a big one for me) but I swapped Jehanette's FC for this: http://imgur.com/RYRK4PH

It's closer to how she might have looked like.

And yes, that is to say, Casca from Berserk.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    I wonder if Nasu (or whoever created him) ever actually read Leroux's original novel?
    That is as stupid as citing second hand source for our thesis. Heavily inspired by the movie they may be, but I doubt they didn't read the original. Its like making a Darth Vader sheet based on the Expanded Universe without watching the original movies.

If the writers revealed doesn't read the original/Japanese translated source when making some Servants. I will lost my respect for them, whatever how good their writing and likable the characters are.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Supposedly every Servant in Grand Order had like a month of research put into them, so I presume somebody at least read the original novel.
    In the end, who cares?

Suffer him in the gacha 10x over as you desperately try get that 5-star Servant booty or get out.

Blog Entries
    GO is for secondaries

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    FC (Warning, Risque)

Class: Rider
    Other Classes:
    Caster, Assassin
    True Name:
    Su Daji
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Place of Origin: China

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: C
    AGI: C
    MGI: A
    LCK: C
    NP: C

Height: 175cm
    Weight: 75kg
    Dislikes: Virtuous Souls
    Talent: Conduction of Sadomasochism
    Natural Enemy: Jiang Ziya
    Attribute: Sky
    Traits: Human, Beast, Divine
    Armament: None

Class Skills:

Riding: C
    A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding.
    Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts. Because she does not have an anecdote of riding anything special or worth mentioning, she receives a low rank in this Skill unbecoming of her class.

Magic Resistance: B

Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.
    Although the resistance of her body alone is negligible, it is boosted due to being used as a divine vessel - making it greater than it has any real right to be.

Personal Skills:

Absorption: A
    The ability to increase mana intake from regular sources and transferring energy across one's body and that of others. Spending her time in the places was primarily committing acts of utter debauchery consuming vast amounts of wine, food and acts of intercourse. When ingesting substances, it is converted to pure excessive magical energy.

Performance of Disorder: B+
    The talent to perform that unlike Harp of Healing, invites mental disorder upon others and causing the success rate of mental Skills to decrease considerably. This negates skills based on healing, performance and mental protection of equal rank.
    Whether it is through dance, singing or using a musical instrument, the mental state of any who are unfortunate enough to hear or witness it. Rider was noted for having her tastes ranging from 'abstract' to an utter abomination.

Shapeshifting: C
    A Skill that refers to both borrowing bodies and appearance change. It is a method used by the millenary spirits of foxes and badgers of China. Rider is capable of assuming the form of another woman perfectly, allowing her to replace the individual seamlessly in a crowd. The rank would be elevated as a Caster.

Witchcraft: A
    A Skill that signifies one as a practitioner of Witchcraft. This magecraft has roots in both the eastern and western worlds. Her style of Witchcraft is the Dakini heavenly methods. It includes methods to discern one's time of death and secret arts to obtain influence, such as methods to attain status and fortune (for men) and methods to gain the favour of influential individuals (for women). She is extremely proficient in her art and uses it to maximum efficiency as often as possible. She's particularly fond of a curse that removes the heart from a target. The rank would be elevated to immeasurable levels as a Caster.

Noble Phantasm
    Shuchikurin Pauluo

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1~1000
    Max Targets: 1

Two famous torture games composed by this sadistic Rider in which "you let a tiger run free on the woods, and then had fun throwing people in there" and "where you make a person stand on an oil covered barrel over charcoal". These two favoured games of Rider have merged together in a single Noble Phantasm. This Noble Phantasm is one that must be constructed over time to take form - a large metallic feline construct the size of a truck constantly set ablaze. It continually pursues a single victim and after mauling them, it will transform into a spiked, flaming cage which after engulfing the victim will teleport to her base of operations, allowing Rider to torture and abuse her target till they either die or escape. It is possible for a particularly powerful servant to defeat Shuchikurin Pauluo in 'Beast Mode' preventing them from abduction.
    This Noble Phantasm also allows her to qualify for the Rider class and she'd possess a different one as Caster.

Lore

A being who shares the origin of Tamamo-no-Mae and a counterpart of the fox.

Daji was the consort of King Zhou of Shang. Originally a daughter of Su Hu, she was just a simple human princess before being killed by a thousand year old fox spirit who then possessed her body and became concubine of King Zhou.

She seduced him instantly and he neglected all other work just to be with her. After she showed him her 'tastes' the king ordered the building of a zoo in the palace alongside a "Pond of Wine" and a "Forrest of Meat" designed to fit her lewd and bloody desires, she also had the king execute any who went against her. Constant wails of pleasure and pain echoed throughout the palace walls. However due to the "couple" being too busy enjoying their pleasures than actually running the country, the Shang dynasty fell and the next ruler had her executed before she corrupted him and made him yet another tool of hers.

Character

She is an utter sadist, uncivilised and vicious. Cruel and merciless, she is just as bad a monster as depicted in the legends, perhaps even more so. She has no such basis on human morality and has completely different values. A genuine Anti-Hero of evil. However she is excellent at hiding this side of her.

She views her Master simply as another toy to play with like every other human. If it serves her to be affectionate to them, she will reluctantly do so. Likewise if it serves her to torture and kill them over a week and then make a crude painting with their blood, she will. However as a talented actress, one will likely assume she is being honest. As a result, she often smiles, helps her comrades and forgives her enemies that could cause people to say things like "She's actually a nice & good person." "She'd be a perfect wife." Naturally these poor fools are the reason she got so powerful - and will die first.

Relationships:

Tamamo-no-Mae:
    Despite their notable connections, Su Daji is extremely evasive in talking about Tamamo and seems to want to do very little with her at all - not even talking to her. Perhaps Golden Fox will elaborate one day on their relationship.

Kiara Sessyoin:
    "I see what you're getting at, I respect it and I respect you. Of course I can't let a potential rival exist so obviously I'll kill you but don't worry, I'll make it the best death ever - my treat to you my wonderful prophet <3"

Altera:
    "You're an abomination, you do not belong."

Key Words/Craft Essences

House of Debauchery

"Pleasure and Pain are two sides of the same coin.
    In order to know true joy, one must know utter despair,
    so this hall contains all the joys and fears in the world!

You're certainly a pleasure to look at and you've seen the delights I've offered.
    You've swam in and drunk from my rivers of wine, tastes my rich meats and joined me in a mass carnal display.
    We shall make you appreciate the joy I've given you… by showing horror

Strip for my, slice your wrists and dance. If you don't entertain me, I'll feed you to the tigers and we'll all watch ~"
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; May 12th, 2017 at 07:14 AM. Reason: Typo

Blog Entries
    Su Daji seems like a really cool Rider Servant, albeit one of a more abstract type than others. I don't really know anything about Eastern Mythology or History but I imagine she'd make an enemy of the church quickly as her Noble Phantasm doesn't seem the most subtle in the world
    Also, sorry but I know this is just ignorant of me, what is a craft essence? I've seen people put them on sheets but I still haven't grasped the concept.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Craft Essence (or Bond CE) it something that you got when Servant Bond level with you has been maxed in GO. It may contains additional lore, precious item, famous place, some events in their legend, relationships with other, joke stuff, etc.

I think Extella has it too, but I did not have the game (I watch it in yt for the main story) to check it out.

Blog Entries
    Sorry to have been a bother thank you, so it's basically developing on the Servants character? Okay that makes sense thank you

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    It basically contains trivia.

There is also other Craft Essence other than Bond CE, but that's doesn't what Craft Essence in this thread refer to.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post2546045

They're equipped concepts, and some of them are things that the Servant has that they eventually share with you, the Master, because you have become Very Good FriendsTM. And a lot of them are tied to items, Mystic Codes, magic schools, or lore we already knew, like Black Keys, Imaginary Numbers, or Sprinting Really Fast While Kalafina Plays.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    *mineral water intensifies"

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock1110 View Post
    Su Daji seems like a really cool Rider Servant, albeit one of a more abstract type than others. I don't really know anything about Eastern Mythology or History but I imagine she'd make an enemy of the church quickly as her Noble Phantasm doesn't seem the most subtle in the world
    Also, sorry but I know this is just ignorant of me, what is a craft essence? I've seen people put them on sheets but I still haven't grasped the concept.
    I've seen her as a Caster and Assassin a few times so I figured I'd put a spin on the sheet with a less-suitable class. Also I just realised I only put in the Bond CE so I'll put the rest of the key words in later, probably after I go on holiday at this rate.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    I've seen her as a Caster and Assassin a few times so I figured I'd put a spin on the sheet with a less-suitable class. Also I just realised I only put in the Bond CE so I'll put the rest of the key words in later, probably after I go on holiday at this rate.
    Oh cool, have fun on holiday! Trying a character out in a different class is always a bit of a challenge but it really can make for the most interesting designs, after all before the Fate series who would see Gilgamesh as an Archer?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Su Daji
    Not cray-cray enough.

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full. You would do well to heed my epitaph. We should have quite the pleasurable times together should you prove yourself a friend; I am never not fond of jest and celebration. And should you be an enemy... know that I will shed as much blood as needed, take any measure necessary, to enact what I feel is right. Would you care to test your luck? You will find that it does not compare to mine."
    - Saber

True Name: Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Attribute: Man
    Class: Saber

STR: B
    CON: C
    AGI: B
    MGI: B
    LCK: EX
    Noble Phantasm: B+

Legend:
    Saber's True Name is Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix, the dictator whose actions brought about the beginning of the end for the Roman Republic and ultimately led to the birth of the Roman Empire.

Sulla was born into a patrician family, but one that had fallen from grace by the time of his birth due to the actions of his ancestors. He was left no choice but to grow up in poverty, the status that was rightfully his denied to him. He lost his father when he was merely a teen, and was forced to cope for himself and develop an independent streak, in addition to a penchant for a hedonism and debauchery from the company he spent time with on the streets. This upbringing also granted him an understanding of the average Roman citizen that would benefit him greatly in the future. Through his painstaking efforts, he managed to receive a good education and lift himself onto the ladder of Roman politics, one that he would rapidly ascend.

Under the command of Gaius Marius, he first tasted victory in the war against King Jugartha of the Numidians, a war he won in one fell swoop by capturing the enemy leader. Finally tasting the glory and power that he had been denied as his birthright, he became well known for his unshakable confidence and boastfulness. He would go on to win further victories under Marius against the Cimbri and yet other foes, victories that inspired resentment in Marius that would play a part later in life.

Leaving the battlefield for a time, Sulla would enter service as a Roman praetor, using his funds to lavish the people under him in delights and opening diplomatic intercourse with the Parthians. It was during his time in his life that he was told by a Chaldean seer that he would die at the height of fame and fortune, a prophecy that Sulla would remember for the rest of his life. Sulla would go on to obtain glory in the Social War against Italian uprisings, attaining the position of consul.

Though he was chosen to lead the battle against Mithrades of Greece for his accomplishments, Sulla would be stymied by his old commander Marius, who plotted with the tribune at time to take the command. Sulla led his army of Social War veterans into Rome itself, an unprecedented act under the auspices of defending tradition, and won his first civil war, striking down the tribune and forcing Marius to flee.

Sulla would then go on to lead the war against Mithrades, winning victory after victory and rapidly gaining power and influence. He defined himself as a leader that had the absolute confidence of his troops, and he in turned allowed them to indulge themselves and plunder to their heart's content.

In his absence, the party of his old enemy Marius arose to power and declared him a public enemy, but Sulla's rise would not be stopped. He marched into Rome at the head of an army once more, crushing those who opposed him and gaining the popular support of many with ease.

With the civil war concluded, Sulla was now at the top of the Roman Republic, and under Valerian law revived the office of dictator, giving him absolute power, with no term limit.

He made use of his power to institute the proscriptions, slaughtering countless Romans in a torrent of blood and madness, an atrocity and reign of terror without precedent in the Republic. He used these means to strengthen the Republic and make it wealthy again, and passed reforms to improve the power of the Senate.

To the surprise of many, after he was satisfied with what he had wrought, he resigned from the dictatorship he could have stayed in indefinitely, retiring to his family and dying peacefully shortly thereafter.

His monument bore an inscription written by himself, to the effect that he had always fully repaid the kindnesses of his friends and the wrongs done him by his enemies.

Summoned as a Servant, Sulla is a study in contradictions. At first, he seems a cheerful, jovial, boastful, and supremely confident man. He is charming and approachable, able to joke and cavort with anyone regardless of where they are from and what their status is, with a strong interest in both the same and opposite sexes. He holds a great interest in actors, actresses, musicians, comics, and dancers, gleefully indulging himself in the popular culture of whatever era he finds himself in. He is more than happy to proudly brag of his military accomplishments, of his charms and his fortune. Furthermore, this is not some shallow facade. He is quite genuine about what he enjoys in life, and quite genuine in his boisterous camaraderie. If you treat him well, he will treat you well. If you regard him as a friend, he too will regard you as a friend.

At the same time however, Sulla is utterly ruthless, completely devoid of mercy or remorse. To crush his enemy or accomplish his goals, he will resort to near any means possible. He will with utter coldness strike down any who wrongs him or those he considers his friends. It is written that in life at the slightest pretext he might have a man crucified, but on another occasion would make light of the most appalling crimes; or he might happily forgive the most unpardonable offenses and then punish trivial, insignificant misdemeanors with death and confiscation of property. There is not the slightest kindness reserved for those that get in his way, and he even at times takes a sadistic gleeful pleasure in bringing an enemy to his knees in despair, in slaughtering those who would not be firmly with him.

Both sides of him coexist without contradiction, the affable seeker of pleasure and the ruthless tyrant. He gives forth kindness and cruelty in equal measure. From the beginning, he loved the world that offered him such delights, that gave him friends and family, and hated the world that denied him what was rightfully his, that looked down upon him and wronged him. Both are equal parts of his humanity, and though he is aware of his distortion, he does not mind it. In directing his cruel nature towards both his own interests and the interests of the Republic, towards the greater good, he feels as if he can live without regrets. Ever did he justify the evils he so delighted in with the traditions and principles of the Rome he so loved. To that end he became a tyrant; his calculating and sane side sought to be an evil so great no evil would ever rule Rome again, and his vengeful and cruel side sought unmitigated delight in crushing his enemies like bugs.

To this end, he abandoned the power he could have had forever once he had drunk his fill, once he had accomplished what he felt was necessary. He had become a temporary dictator to bring an end to dictators, and with no regrets, content that the evil within him had ensured there would not be evil again, he retired to a quiet happy life. He could not have foreseen that his actions would pave the way for Caesar to take control, that his reforms would be abolished. That is his sole regret, one that ever consumes and gnaws at him, one that has driven him to hatred of the Roman Empire that spited him with its very existence. No longer able to justify the actions he took, yet still having enjoyed them, part of his hatred began to be directed inwards.

His regret does not show on the surface, whether in his kindness or his cruelty. He lives life as he always had, both sides of him coexisting as one whole. This was the path he had walked on from the beginning, and he does not know how to escape it. Yet, still it eats away at him, his failure to save the Republic that he loved and hated in equal measure. Though he will not admit it, his wish is a simple one. If he had never been born to taint the world with his vengeance, then the Republic would yet exist. After all, without his actions having greater meaning... he is nothing more than a monster that doesn't deserve to live.

As a digression, he has the capacity to be summoned in the form of a woman. Perhaps it is because of the society that judged him for his steadfast devotion to and love of the actor Metrobius. Perhaps it is a link formed between the tyrant that paved the way for the Roman Empire and the tyrant that ended it, Nero Claudius. Perhaps it is merely the debauched desire of a man who is ever seeking of more of life's pleasures. Either way, their cheerful side delights in the new experience and their cold side does not feel it matters. Man or woman, Sulla is the same as they always are.

Tactics:
    Saber is a genius tactician and a masterful leader. His approach to battle is a methodical and cautious one; he is the type to hang back and discern weaknesses to exploit in his enemies before striking. Every action of his thought out, and his ruthlessness often means there are few strategies he won't consider if it means victory. Though he is lacking in raw combat ability, his superb luck often serves to see him through. His true forte is in fighting alongside allies; his Skills are well suited for supporting his allies and seeing them to victory. His Noble Phantasm is a unique one with a myriad of potential applications, from target designation to covering a withdrawal. He may not much of a warrior, but in terms of battlefield control, he is almost unequaled, and in a leadership position his talents truly shine and make victory almost certain.

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: C
    A skill that denotes protection against magical effects, an ability that cancels spells altogether. At this Rank, it can cancel spells with a chant below two verses, but cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. Saber had no particular encounters with entities, events, or objects of a magical nature over the course of his life. This Skill was merely granted to him by the Saber class container.

Riding: B
    A skill that denotes the ability to ride mounts. At this Rank, most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period Saber was alive in. However, Saber cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts. As with any Roman general, Saber was versed in the riding of horses and chariots, but there is otherwise nothing exceptional about his riding.

Personal Skills:
    Affections of a Goddess (False): C
    A Skill that denotes one being loved by a goddess. In life, Saber adopted the surname Felix out of a deep seated belief in his own luck and fortune. He presented himself as Epaphroditus, Venus's favorite, as explanation for it. The title was proven time and time again throughout his life; his luck was such that he won every battle he ever fought and peacefully retired from a brutal dictatorship without so much as an attempt on his life. Furthermore, his title and its connotations were strongly believed in by all those who knew of him, whether they were his followers or his enemies. As such, he has been granted this Skill despite there being no record of Venus's affection for him. All parameters save CON are Rank-Up, most prominently LCK, granting him near total invulnerability when it comes to saving throws.

Military Tactics: B
    A Skill that denotes tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm. At this Rank, any army Saber commands is sure to find some degree of success. In life, Saber led his armies to victory in numerous battles, and was renowned as for his ingenuity and ability as a tactician. He ended the war against Jugurtha in one fell swoop by capturing their king through trickery, and went on to obtain victories in the brutal Social War and the grueling campaign against Mithradates. Finally, he successfully won the first civil war of the Roman Republic, even though the odds were stacked against him. His exploits as a military leader would be remembered for centuries, and have thus been converted into this Skill.

Charisma: A
    A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. At this Rank, he has attained a level of popularity next to unheard of in human beings. His immense self confidence and drive are almost contagious for those fighting alongside him. His charm and leadership talent are unquestionable. As a result of his childhood in poverty, Saber understood human motivations and the ordinary Roman citizen far more than his peers. In his every command, Saber gained the confidence, acclaim, and enthusiastic devotion of his troops, allowing them to freely plunder and engage in excess. He even received the Grass Crown, the highest military honor available to Romans, one only granted via the unanimous acclaim and approval of those under their command. Saber would go on to become dictator of the entirety of the sprawling Roman Republic, successfully ruling it for years before retiring peacefully.

Noble Phantasms:
    Name: Ordinem Ex Malum - Blade of Proscription
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Range 2
    Maximum targets: 20+
    In life, upon becoming the dictator of the Roman Republic, Saber held absolute control over the city of Rome and its affairs. He used his power to institute a series of proscriptions, a program of executing those perceived to be enemies of the state. Via his proscriptions, Saber was able to freely order the deaths of anyone he pleased without pause or delay, his justice absolute. For month upon month, Rome was drowned in a torrent of blood. Though the primary targets of his proscriptions were nobles and senators, no one was spared from what he had deemed necessary. To help or shelter a proscribed person was punishable by death, to inform on a proscribed person was to be rewarded, and to kill a proscribed person was to be rewarded with part of their estate. The cities of Italy became theaters of execution. Madness consumed the populace. Husbands were butchered by their own wives and sons were murdered by their own mothers. Victims were executed via beheading, their bodies mutilated and thrown into the Tiber. While these proscriptions were used to eliminate political enemies both potential and real that was not their primary purpose. First, foremost, and perhaps most callously of all, they were used for economic gain. The property of those killed became wealth to fill the Roman Treasury, to defray the costs of the wars of the past decade. The blood of thousands dead was used merely to enrich Saber, to enrich the Republic that he ruled over.

Saber's Noble Phantasm is the crystallization of the atrocities he committed for what he perceived as the greater good, taking form as an ornate blade not dissimilar in appearance to those used to behead the hapless victims of proscription. It could be called a cursed sword, one formed by the bloody deaths of thousands, and though it is not on par with true holy or demonic swords, it can hold its own in battle quite well. However, its true function as a Noble Phantasm is far more insidious. Once activated via chant, the blade is swathed in an aura of demonic energy. When it wounds anyone in this state, whether they be Servant or human, a check is performed. If passed, nothing greater will occur than the initial wound. With Saber's LCK stat however, such a result is nearly impossible. If the check is failed, whoever the blade has cut will be proscribed, a status with multiple connotations. First and foremost, those without mental resistance Skills will be compelled to prioritize the proscribed person as a target. This compulsion is more pronounced in those of a Lawful alignment, less pronounced on those of a Neutral Alignment, and often only moderately pronounced on those of a Chaotic alignment. In regards to Masters and ordinary persons, the strength of the compulsion will vary depending on their mindset regarding rules, laws, traditions, and what means justify what ends. The longer a proscribed person remains within their sight, the stronger the compulsion will grow regardless of its base level. Additionally, unless they too possess mental resistance, willpower, or a lack of a fear of death, those proscribed will begin to have their minds afflicted with fear, dulling their responses and past a certain point driving them towards irrational actions. This effect is far less pronounced in Servants, but it can be almost maddening for ordinary persons and weak willed Masters.

Those who actively choose to ally with or help the proscribed will, over time, themselves become proscribed, the curse spreading like a virus. When a proscribed person is killed, compensation is granted to all who participated. If a Master is killed, their Command Seals will be divided among the Masters of those who killed them. If a Servant is killed, a temporary boost in parameters is granted. If an ordinary person is killed, it is the equivalent of their soul being consumed. Regardless of who does the killing, at least a portion of the allotted reward will be granted to Saber. In this way, even while not personally participating, Saber can amass power. However, there are drawbacks to this Noble Phantasm. If Saber's sword is broken or Saber himself is killed, the proscription status will be removed from all afflicted persons. If he gets too greedy in his proscriptions, he makes himself a prime target. Additionally, the mana consumption of this Noble Phantasm increases for every further individual proscribed, especially if they are Servants. If things spread too far, Saber will be forced to deactivate this Noble Phantasm to avoid burnout. The Noble Phantasm also is only effective on those that can be considered human. Gods, goddesses, and monsters cannot be proscribed or compelled by proscribed persons, because they are separate from humanity and its jurisdiction and order. Furthermore, despite the potential benefits of such, due to certain beliefs on Saber's part, he is loath to make use of his Noble Phantasm on those that aren't involved in the Holy Grail War. He would have to be compelled to do such with a Command Seal, which would severely negatively affect his relationship with his Master.

Ordinem Ex Malum is powerful, but it is not omnipotent and must be used with restraint and tactically in order to take full advantage of its abilities.

Blog Entries
    As someone who lacks knowledge of Roman history I cannot properly appreciate this Servant sheet, however it seems that you've managed to make a good Saber servant which is often difficult to do considering how attribute heavy the class is intended to be, the only real criticism I could note is that EX is generally reserved for conceptual ability that is off the scale, meaning that some description should be made regarding his EX luck. Additionally the length of the personality section may want to be contained in spoiler tags as some people would object to the length of a sheet (it's more often mobile usage that has this issue). The Noble Phantasm is really cool by the way, managing to limit someone who had such a history surrounding them to have only one NP is hard but you've done well to represent their legend in a single Saber style NP. Good Job

Blog Entries
    Sulla: Wow, for a first(?) sheet you clearly put an absolute ton of effort into this guy. Greatly fleshed out personality and lore, well-chosen Skills (I'd question Military Tactics being at the level of Alexander the Great, though)) and a wickedly creative NP that feels genuinely unlike anything I've ever come across in a Servant sheet before. Overall, great job!

Formatting-wise though, I feel it'd be better to split apart his personality and lore into two separate sections (starting with "Summoned as a Servant"), since they really are more-or-less distinct.

- - - Updated - - -

Su Daji: Pretty well-done as a whole. I'd tried to write up a Daji sheet a few times in the past but could never come up with a good enough NP for her (tried to go with a composite letting her summon all the torture devices associated with her, but coming up with a distinct ability for each turned out too difficult). A little surprised she doesn't have anything like Torture Techniques or Mental Pollution, but I guess she has enough Skills already.

Only thing else I can say is that I feel Riding could probably stand to be a bit higher for 'certain reasons'... *wink wink, nudge nudge*

Blog Entries
    True Name: Ludwig Wittgenstein

Servant Class: Archer

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Alternate Class: Caster

Strength- D+
    Agility- D
    Endurance- E
    Mana- B
    Luck- C
    Noble Phantasm- A

Appearance: Though not weak in his appearance he is slightly below average in terms of strength, but his passion is more than enough to make up for a lack of physical ferocity. Due to his appearance as an Archer being linked to his military days he wears a strange amalgamation of his Austrian military uniform and his civilian clothing. As such though he doesn't wear anything particularly out of place such as a helmet, but his boots, trousers and jacket may have been opted by him to be of military design. Of course he always carries his Band of the Military Service Medal award which has barely managed to make him qualify as an Archer. Although he doesn't appear with them in tow he will usually find the opportunity to pick up books on subjects such as architecture, philosophy and logic, while also carrying around a pair of binoculars (which are effective in combination with his method of attack).

Personality: An intense, stubborn individual, he has been described as "a genius as traditionally conceived" (Bertrand Russell) and his mannerisms certainly reflect this as he often becomes lost in thought when left alone, or incredibly displeased and annoyed with someone if he judges them to be unintelligent. He shows no care for other's opinion of him and will refuse on many occasions to explain his motivations or actions that to him are transparent. In many ways this makes him arrogant and prideful, however he has resolved (due to certain instances in his life) to not resort to his violent outbursts again, especially against children who he has had a shameful history with. He has a cold confidence in his abilities, that his logical approach cannot be stopped in any given situation. Certain topics should be avoided in conversation with him including gender equality as in this instance he will merely ignore the topic, multiple interpreters have seen this behaviour in life to be sexism or Archer being incredibly ironic (pre-Internet Shitposting). Though he did get better throughout his life he is prone to sudden depressing statements and even outright declaring that he will leave a conversation and commit suicide.

Likes: Mathematics, Tolstoy's Gospels, Westerns, Detective Novels
    Dislikes: Incoherence, Being described as Incoherent, His own outbursts
    Talent: Self-Refutation
    Natural Enemy: Arthur Schopenhauer (Possibly, with Archer it is almost impossible to tell)

Archer Rationale

Okay this is a bit of an out there one but as I have mentioned previously It's more interesting to re-imagine a historical figure in a role that they may not be expected to fill. Wittgenstein as a philosopher and engineer among other things almost certainly seems to fit into the Caster class, but as someone who willingly fought in the front lines of wars in the most dangerous positions he would almost certainly be unhappy with his backstage position. As Spartacus was summoned as a Berserker partly to save him from the pain of having to serve another while his entire legend was dedicated to rebellion it is not out of the realms of possiblity that Wittgenstein's military history would allow him to fight as an Archer class Servant. Wittgenstein uses a service revolver in combat, though this is capable of dealing damage to Servants it is not very effective, severely limiting Archer's combat capabilities (frustratingly for himself).

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance (D): While mostly granted by his class Archer was also a logician who thanks to his inquisitive and analytical nature is capable of rejecting mystery to some extent. This grants him a D rank in magic resistance which has the capability of cancelling single-action spells, similar to objects that reject magical energy.

Independent Action (B): Archer is capable of surviving for around two days even without a Master, although this is without any combat situations, and doesn't often need to rely on his Master's mana supply, this allows him to disregard many of his Master's commands and act according to his own wishes. This, combined with his high Mana parameters, sees him be able to use his Noble Phantasms and Mana dependent method of attack while not placing further demand on his Master. While this would usually be a low rank only given to him due to his status as an Archer he was a very independent soul in life, even throwing aside his families wealth to work as a teacher.

Personal Skills:

Espionage (E): A skill that is in no way suitable for an Archer class Servant, despite his occasional self-deprecation Archer sometimes sees himself as a suave spy in the style of James Bond and others due to his interaction with modern day films and novels. Thanks to the short time he spent acting as a doctor he seems to believe he possesses the Espionage skill, even though many saw through his act. This skill only makes him slightly harder to notice when he is performing regular, day to day activities but his belief in his espionage abilities may lead him to try an elaborate assassination attempt on an enemy master or suchlike. If someone picks him out he will beg them to pretend they didn't notice them.

Single Mindedness (B): The ability to immerse oneself into something, displaying a superhuman degree of focus. Archer was commented as being obsessed with logic, that he could focus on it in the midst of shellfire. As such when performing logic related actions he is extraordinarily precise and quick. In less than second he can develop a complex statement in formal logic.

Noble Phantasms

Philosophische Untersuchungen- The Meaning of a Word is it's use in the Language (D-A, Support): The second of Archer's famous works, "Philosophical Investigations" claimed that the meaning of a word is its use, in other words the word itself has no meaning but what it causes to happen. Archer said that words were used in "language games" which had their own specific purposes. This Noble Phantasm gives Archer excellent analysis of language, be it through writing, body language, spoken word or any other amount of things that could be classed as language. The effectiveness of this NP is dependant upon the amount of mana expended in its use, it effectively grants Archer a specialised and highly perceptive version of Human Observation. While using this NP Archer can read the words and body language of opponents to predict their personality, life, plans, immediate actions and a wide variety of other information that he can potentially glean from the "meaning" of their "words". As results obtained with less mana can be imprecise it limits Archer to periods of non-combatant activity, merely sitting back and analysing the situation. To give example of its use with low mana input Archer may be able to tell the class of a Servant, perhaps their country of origin if that is an important idea for them, whether or not they are hostile and a large amount of miscellaneous information. At a high level of mana consumption he would be able to gain knowledge of Noble Phantasms, future plans, true names, information on people they know. Really this could be described as an ability that grants a level of omniscience when it comes to language at its strongest use.

Tractatus Logico Philosophicus- [i]Wovon man nicht sprechen kann[i] (A, Anti-Army): Possibly the more famous of Archer's works, the "Tractatus Logico Philosophicus" was a work of such breadth that after it's publication Archer stopped working as a Philosopher claiming to have "solved all problems" and began his troubled career as a school teacher amongst other things. Outlining a complex picture theory of language, incorporating logical atomism, Archer came to the conclusion that certain problems (ethics, metaphysics) could not be properly discussed and that "one must remain silent".

Activation of this Noble Phantasm consumes an immediate and steep Mana cost, though with his considerable Mana pool Archer can manage this. It also seals away Philosophische Untersuchungen and requires its main propositions to be stated:

"The world is all that is the case
    What is the case, the fact, is the existence of atomic facts
    The logical picture of the facts is the thought
    The thought is the significant proposition
    Propositions are truth functions of elementary propositions (An elementary proposition is the truth function of itself)
    The general form of a truth function is (I cannot put this on text on this website, sorry)
    Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must remain silent"

The activation of this Noble Phantasm grants Archer a slim, discreet book. This is his true weapon, the Tractatus Logico Philosophicus. It serves four functions.

While touching the book Archer has access to all knowledge gained from the use of Philosophische Untersuchungen. This ensures that his usage of it did not act as wasted time, hopefully giving him a breadth of knowledge about enemy movements. Additionally with Philosophische Untersuchungen giving Archer predictive knowledge of enemy actions he still has the capability to accurately predict enemy movements as long as he is in physical contact with the Tractatus.

Archer is able to establish a strong defense which he refers to as his AT field or Absolute Tautology Field. By effectively concentrating magical energy into a vast series of logical propositions he is able to maintain a constant state of affairs for his own body and mind. This makes Archer practically invulnerable by destroying weaponry, disease, Thaumaturgy, forces or chemical weaponry that would harm him. The method of attack needs to be incredibly precise by first eliminating the Absolute Tautology Field and then immediately attacking Archer. Elimination of the Absolute Tautology Field is attained by providing the negation of its many propositions, this can be achieved either through incredibly powerful Numerology or by weaponry whose concept itself (such as Ea) would negate the field.
    Ludwig, get in the fucking robot.

Archer also gains access to a legitimate offensive technique, while using this his Absolute Tautology Field he is unable to access this due to the strain on his Mana being too great. Inspired by the time when he identified targets for artillery fire Archer gains access to a simple form of explosion Magecraft (much like Aoko Aozaki) which operates on similar principles to the Absolute Tautology Field. It does however use the following rules:

Archer can create simple magical explosions anywhere within his attention. This is not limited to his vision as the surrounding environment can be affected if Archer has a proper understanding of its layout, however locations far away from him are out of bounds due to being subject to change while he is not present, this means that Archer cannot attack an enemy from ridiculous ranges. Archer has yet to come to accept that, due to being a Servant, binoculars will not help him in increasing the range of his attacks.

The larger and more powerful explosions require longer to activate, during the activation of an explosion at a location a magical circle will form, when the circle is completed the explosion will occur

Explosions are nothing more complex than a heat explosion caused through use of Magecraft (Like those of Aoko Aozaki) and as such will not cause fires to occur and are very precise

Archer can cause multiple explosions at once, though they must be small ones as such reducing their effectiveness.

Explosions do not stick to an object or person, they are limited to that space as it is, this greatly reduces the abilities effectiveness as large explosions (that would be damaging against Servants) can be walked away from rather easily, disrupting this ability.

It should be stressed that the explosions are not particularly complex Thaumaturgy, Archer describes them as propositions of a new state of affair in the world. This sadly suggests that Archer is of the belief that explosions solve every problem.

Finally, the Tractatus allows Archer to seal a state of affairs into place, immutable. By turning to a blank page of the Tractatus Archer quickly writes into place a complex statement in formal logic (this should be no problem considering his Single Mindedness). Though little immediate change can be noted a magical circle similar in style to those used in his explosion Magecraft but more complex appears on the ground, if the intended target is within it Archer has likely been successful in predicting their movements. The statements within the Tractatus immobilise the target in place, as if they had been frozen, they cannot affect others or be affected. While this state of affairs is being maintained it consumes some of Archers mana, making it impractical to be used on a large amount of people at once. The state of affairs means that the target cannot be removed from the circle or in any way affected, they must exist in that exact location until the Noble Phantasm is cancelled. Archer can indeed cancel this Noble Phantasm but is most likely to use it to seal away surviving enemy Servants, though this doesn't kill them it allows him to claim the Holy Grail unchallenged. The difficulty is in targeting the Servants as if they are not in the predicted location Archer's Noble Phantasm will achieve nothing, however this Noble Phantasm can be used at the same time as his offensive and defensive capabilities.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, there's my Archer class Servant which means I have completed one for each of the seven basic classes. Though it is probably my worst one by far it's the one I wanted to complete from the beginning. Well if anyone has read this far have a nice day, I'm sorry to have bothered you with this overpowered mess, especially the personality section (analysing Wittgenstein is... difficult) but his work on language just seemed so difficult for a Servant to use that of course I'd be tempted to design a sheet. I also found this masterpiece while researching... apparently there's an album of these:
    https://youtu.be/92acMCg9b5I
    Last edited by sherlock1110; May 13th, 2017 at 02:43 PM.

Blog Entries
    Wittgenstein: Have to say, I never expected to see this guy as a Heroic Spirit. Wittgenstein himself was something of a fascinating historical figure (learned a bit about him from Russell's biography) and in my admittedly amateur opinion it feels like you've done justice to that in his personality section. In particular, I appreciated the nods to his rather... dubious career as a schoolteacher.

I certainly appreciate the effort that went into making Wittgenstein's rather esoteric philosophy into something suitable for a Servant sheet. That said, his actual NPs feel a little underwhelming. The first one feels like it'd serve better as a Skill (you could name it something like Lingual Logic) and the second one, as well as being kind of overpowered (absolute immortality and NP negation is pretty crazy, even granted the limitations in setting up the Bounded Field itself), seems to have scant connections with the philosophical work it's based on.

Unfortunately, I don't have very many replacement ideas on hand (Witt's philosophy was notoriously esoteric and I certainly won't pretend to have understood even half of it). I'd maybe even try turning the explosion Magecraft into an NP somehow rather then shoehorning it into brackets, since as it is (IMO) it's by far the best part of the sheet ability-wise.

Other then that, I did get a kick out of the reference to him believing his Presence Concealment is higher than it is. Sounds like it could lead to all kinds of amusing shenanigans...

- - - Updated - - -

Also, for one last nitpick, the italics in his second NP title aren't showing up properly.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm... this sheet has just given me the weirdest idea for a Caster- Bertrand Russell Servant. One of his NPs could be based on the "set of all sets" paradox he showed to Frege, basically demolishing his attempts to ground mathematics in Set Theory. I could interpret it as him being able to introduce a "paradox" into the opponent's magical system, slowly destroying it from the inside and rendering it unworkable.

Another NP could be based off his popular writings on pacifism... (Pretty much what he's most well-known for amongst non-philosophers)