Page 415 of 858 FirstFirst ... 315365405410413414415416417420425465515 ... LastLast
Results 8,281 to 8,300 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Saron View Post
    Lady Luck/Lady Luck Lily: Two very fun sheets, I especially loved the idea of Nursery Rhyme making her think she was the Queen of Hearts. It's also interesting how you made her instead more devoted to Fate rather than making people just really lucky.

Vahagn: FC doesn't work, but other than that it's good, well made, and fits the legend. However, I think his second NP of creating a universe is way too overpowered. Maybe I just read it wrong, but it sounds like it makes him omnipotent and unkillable in this Reality Marble. But other than that, I have no complaints. Thumbs up to ya.
    Thank you

As for his second NP well it only lasts for 2 minutes and requires baalshamin to be present too. So I don't think I made it too much game breaking
    Last edited by massive_jojo_reference; November 4th, 2017 at 11:56 AM.

Completely unrelated to anything: I’m pretty sure somebody (Zikari maybe?) calculated it once, but I wonder what the most common and uncommon classes for sheets are. My guess is Rider and Caster would be the most common, Lancer and Assassin least common. And maybe Berkserker.

Inspired because I noticed we only had one lancer in the last Servant contest

Rider would be any conqueror/king and caster can be any philosopher/scientist/smart guy so it makes sense.

but i would quess saber because there is no shortages of historical and mythical swordsmen.

the least common would be saver if we are not talking only about standard 7 classes
    Last edited by massive_jojo_reference; November 4th, 2017 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by massive_jojo_reference View Post
    Rider would be any conqueror/king and caster can be any philosopher/scientist/smart guy so it makes sense.

but i would quess saber because there is no shortages of historical and mythical swordsmen.

the least common would be saver if we are not talking only about standard 7 classes
    Rider also has the benefit that it has lots of different vehicles and things that count under it--Horses, elephants, assorted mythological creatures, boats, chariots, tanks, planes, other motor vehicles, spacecrafts, conceptual weirdness, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

so there's lots of people from a bunch of different categories who fit under it

Caster like you said is any spellcaster pretty much+artists, musicians, scientists, etc. which there's lots of

I was thinking main seven but yeah Saver is ofc uncommon. or like Alter Ego or something

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    Completely unrelated to anything: I’m pretty sure somebody (Zikari maybe?) calculated it once, but I wonder what the most common and uncommon classes for sheets are. My guess is Rider and Caster would be the most common, Lancer and Assassin least common. And maybe Berkserker.

Inspired because I noticed we only had one lancer in the last Servant contest
    I can confirm that when I last did the counting, the most common was Caster followed by Rider. Assassin was least.

If we're not restricted to standard classes, the least common class was... Fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by zikari8 View Post
    If we're not restricted to standard classes, the least common class was... Fucker.
    Damn, how did I forget that masterpiece

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Are you watching, Father? I will prove to you, to everyone, who the greatest warrior in Greece truly is!"

Berserker
    Neoptolemus

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    STR: C+
    END: B
    AGI: B+
    MAG: D
    LUCK: E
    NP: B

Class Skills

Mad Enhancement (EX):
    The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters in exchange of hindering mental capacities. In some cases, it also affects and/or seals away some techniques, Personal Skills and Noble Phantasms. Normally, it is possible to come to a mutual understanding with Neoptolemus. However, he is utterly enslaved by his emotions and they are exaggerated beyond all proportions by Mad Enhancement. Irritation becomes violent rage, disappointment becomes crushing depression, attraction become uncontrollable lust and so on. In this respect, despite his apparent sanity, he is as uncontrollable as any true Berserker.

Personal Skills

Frenzy (A):
    A skill derived from Mad Enhancement. Possessing this skill allows one to enter into a frenzied state in battle. The longer he fights last, the higher his Strength and Agility rise, and the lower his Endurance and Mana fall. The longer he fights, the less rational Neoptolemus becomes, until he has been reduced to nothing more than savage beast, with only anger and pride driving his actions. He is very dangerous in this state to enemy and ally alike.

Divinity (C): The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above has reached the Throne of Gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defence' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig. Neoptolemus is the grandson of the sea-nymph Thetis, and the divinity that runs through his veins was preserved in his bloodline all the way to his descendant, Alexander the Great.

Rosy-Cheeked Adonis (C-):
    The disposition as a pretty boy who charms people. A fascination magic-like effect that works on both men and women, but one can abate it so long there is a will to resist. Complete evasion by means of a Magic Resistance Skill is possible. Still a young teenager when called to fight in the Trojan War, it is his youth that allows Neoptolemus to charm people. As he shows his savage side in combat, however, this skill will be weakened.

Bravery (C): The ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination. It also has the bonus effect of increasing melee damage. Not normally usable under the effects of Mad Enhancement, however as Neoptolemus’s version of Mad Enhancement is abnormal, he retains his Bravery.

Noble Phantasms

Palladion
    Idol of the Goddess

(Anti-Fortress, A):
    The great statue of Athena that guarded the city of Troy, the removal of which would result in its downfall. It is the representation of what the Palladium and Neoptolemus both symbolize, the destruction of a mighty city, that acts as his Noble Phantasm, rather than the statue itself, which he is only very loosely connected to. Taking the form of a spear made of gold and marble, invoking this Noble Phantasm calls a blinding column of light to fall from the sky, the spear of the goddess Athena, who swore to destroy Troy and was one of the Achaeans’ greatest allies. The scorching light therefore deals increased damage against Heroic Spirits associated with Troy, such as Hector, Helen, and Cassandra.

Pateras Panoplia
    Bloodline of the Hero

(Anti-Unit, B+): Neoptolemus’s second Noble Phantasm takes the form of the armour of Achilles, which was gifted to him after his father’s death. It is a representation of the bloodline of Achilles, and wearing it allows him to assume the mantle of his heroic father. It provides a rank up to Strength, Endurance and Agility, and it allows him to mimic, at a heavily reduced rank, his father’s famed speed and invulnerability. Despite the power and use of this ability, Neoptolemus despises it, considering it as something that only confirms his existence as a pale imitation of Achilles.

Lore
    Dislikes: Father, being compared to Father
    Talents: Warfare
    Natural Enemy: Orestes

Berserker is Neoptolemus, the son of Achilles, born when his father was masquerading as a princess on the island of Scyros. Near the end of the Trojan War, after Achilles’s death, the seer Helenus prophecized that, amongst other conditions, Troy would only fall when the son of Achilles entered the war for the Greeks. Thus, despite being a mere youth, he was brought into the war and given his father’s armour. Earning a reputation as a savage and brutal warrior, he killed King Priam, and took Andromache, Hector’s widow, as his wife. Among his descendants was Queen Olympias of Macedon, the mother of Alexander the Great.

Though normally a kind and compassionate young man, Neoptolemus has a dreadful temper, losing control of himself very quickly. His relationship with his father, a man he never met firsthand, is deeply complicated. He is an admirier of Achilles’s strength and bravery, but also hates and resents him for being an existence impossible to live up to. As he is, essentially, a teenager, he has an immature worldview and views things in black and white, which given his lack of emotional stability, is a worrying character trait. He claims his wish to fight Achilles one-on-one to prove who the greater warrior is, but at the same time does not wish this, fearing that he will lose.

Has good compatibility with the Heroic Spirit Mordred; the two are similar in temperament, though the potential for "My dad can beat up your dad" type arguments is high.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Frenzy can be Replaced by Sadistic Constitution
    other than that its a good sheet

FC game on point lmao

Blog Entries
    If you want to emphasize his brutality, I'd suggest mentioning the fact he killed Astyanax, Hector's infant son. Some versions apparently have him even beat King Priam to death with the poor kid for extra dick points.

No mention of Orestes killing and cucking him? :^)

Any thoughts on Judas...?
    And yet, she folded it a hundred times.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    Any thoughts on Judas...?
    He's really good. I'd tossed around the idea of a Judas sheet myself in the past, but you basically did everything I wanted to do with the character and more. I love the contradiction of him wanting to redeem himself but at the same time being the same selfish asshole who betrayed Jesus in the first place. Great imagery for the "field of blood" NP too (honestly, this guy is rivalling my Avenger- Abel when it comes to edginess).

“All stories are about wolves. All worth repeating, that is. Anything else is sentimental drivel. ...Think about it. There’s escaping
    from the wolves, fighting the wolves, capturing the wolves, taming the wolves. Being thrown to the wolves, or throwing others to the
    wolves so the wolves will eat them instead of you. Running with the wolf pack. Turning into a wolf. Best of all, turning into the head
    wolf. No other decent stories exist.” – Margaret Atwood

“We have doomed the wolf not for what it is, but for what we deliberately and mistakenly perceive it to be –the mythologized epitome of
    a savage ruthless killer – which is, in reality, no more than a reflected image of ourself.” – Farley Mowat

Class: Beast
    Alternate Classes: Any of the 7 Standard Classes

STR: A
    END: B
    AGI: A
    MGI: B
    LCK: E

Class Skills

Authority of the Beast (A+): If summoned in another class, she might embody the reverence given to wolves by the many cultures of the
    world as a noble, courageous and nurturing ally to humans. However, being in the Beast class causes her to become an enemy to humanity that
    brings destruction and perdition. In ancient Mesopotamian culture in particular, the wolf is known for its voracity, ferocity and treacherousness.
    This skill gives Beast a boost to damage against those who embody "humanity" or "civilization". Its effect manifests as an aura of searing flame
    surrounding Beast, and it boosts her other skills to compound her bestial and destructive nature. A power birthed by the nonexistence of law
    and order, the justice of the wild. The only law that will bind her is the survival of the fittest. As they say,
    "This is the law of the jungle, as old and as true as the sky,
    And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die."

Independent Manifestation (C): This skill is effectively an enhanced version of Independent Action that allows manifestation into reality
    without the necessity of a Master's summoning or support. It signifies Beast as a "confirmed existence", and thus grants a resistance
    against the instant imposition of death and attacks affected by time manipulation. Her rank is somewhat low despite her power since
    legends about Beast herself are sparse, while every permutation of the wolf-man legend has spread far and wide.

Personal Skills

Mother of the Species (EX): A skill similar to Mother of the Nation, which indicates that that the Servant is the ancestor of
    an entire people. This skill connotes that Beast is the progenitor of an entire species or subspecies of creature. She has the
    distinction of being "the first werewolf" ever recorded. Because of this, Beast will instinctively recognize any Servant or Noble
    Phantasm that shares any affinity whatsoever with wolves or werewolves. Defending against such Servants can be done with
    simple LCK checks rather than physical strength. However, her low LCK rank makes this undesirable. To compensate, Beast will
    instead exert an air of dominance over them as an "alpha wolf", cowing them temporarily. As a monster that is the prototype for
    all future wolf-monsters, she can form a pack of all manner of creatures, including the Greek lycanthrope, the Norse ulfheoinn,
    the Turkish kurtadam, the Arabian qutrub, the American skinwalker, and many more.

Enmity of the Goddess (A): Indicates a sour relationship with divinity. Beast gains a rank-up to attacks against people, creatures
    and buildings assosciated with the goddess Ishtar, but suffers a rank-down to LCK in the process. Though she was famously one of
    Ishtar's many lovers, the goddess' capriciousness led to Beast's current monstrous state. Beast will continually try to convince
    everyone, including herself, that Ishtar is solely to blame for her situation.

Noble Phantasms

Salasu~Reaper of the Flock (A, Anti-Unit)

A primitive tool that has been warped into a Divine Construct. A shepherd's crook represents care and enlightenment and symbolizes
    a kind shepherdess perfectly. As a Beast, however, this idea has been reversed. It was by no means the first shepherd's crook, but
    as a scythe it can be called "older than the concept of a scythe". Though it is nowhere near the level of the "sword that cut the world
    apart", its age and its connection to Beast allow it to exist as a tool of Death. Rather than a forged tool, the blade is a conceptual construct
    shaped by Beast's nature that sprouted from the tip of her staff. As such, it is constantly reshaping itself depending on her mood and the
    enemy she is presented with, and will reform itself if destroyed. Offensively, it will slice through matter effortlessly, and against living targets
    a proper strike will impose death instantly. However, it can be resisted by high ranks in Divinity, skills that protect against the imposition
    of death and skills that improve one's defenses against monsters.

Kammaurbaranumeasila~The Wolf Swoops on Black Limbs (EX, Support)

The many branching paths that Beast's legacy as a werewolf took in the milennia after she transformed. Many Heroic Spirits whose strength
    comes from being a werewolf are blessed with the ability to assume a stronger and faster form that greatly increase their power in combat.
    While Beast could easily assume the form of "the ultimate werewolf", this Noble Phantasm draws upon the many attributes assigned to wolves
    in folklore, religion and mythology and allows Beast to take on those attributes. Beast can draw on any quality popularly assigned to her
    "children", including but not limited to becoming a master of stealth and hunting, a wielder of dark magics, a superb warrior and a great
    guardian of her Master. Changing the form her abilities take takes time, but it is virtually unlimited in application as long as the core of
    the power is something that humans will identify as a "wolf". This "respeccing" can be used to qualify for any standard Servant class in
    general and even switch between them on the fly. On the more specific side, Beast can mimic the qualities of any wolf in legend, whether
    it be "the trickster spirit who is chased by the searing light of the sun", "the mother of the Roman people", "one who can demolish a house
    with a single breath" and even "the giant who will swallow the world and devour the gods". A power that is as terrifying as it is versatile.

Background
    When the goddess Ishtar proposed marriage to Gilgamesh, the King of Heroes rejected her, reminding her of all the ugly fates that met her
    previous lovers, such as Tammuz, who was doomed to wail in anguish for eternity, the Lilac-breasted Roller, whose wings were broken, and
    the shepherdess, who butchered her own flock to feed Ishtar. On a moody day, the goddess struck the shepherdess, transforming her into a
    wolf, the very animal shepherds must defend against as an ironic punishment. The nameless shepherdess has had her place cemented in the
    epic of the First Hero; even if it was just one line referencing her, it formed the foundation of the legend of a human cursed to turn into a beast.

Because of this, the Servant standing before you as Beast introduces herself as Urbara, the Dog of Ishtar, the Mother of Werewolves
    and the Reaper of the Flock. She was once a kind shepherdess who was turned into a monster by love as she killed goats and lambs daily to
    make meals for her divine lover. She did not see the error of her ways until she was turned in the literal sense, when her own herd-boys and
    hounds chased her away. From her perspective, she is the Beast of Hunger, but objectively she is the Beast of Empathy, representing
    anthropomorphism and the ritual identification of man and wolf, two species whose histories are so deeply intertwined.
    Last edited by Funderfullness; November 4th, 2017 at 11:40 PM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

@RoydGolden Thank you! I'm happy to hear that. And I'm happy to have been introduced to your Abel, she's incredibly edgy and I mean that in the most flattering way possible.

And Urbara is quite good. A good premise for a Servant and an interesting take.

I have no reading comprehension abilities I'm sorry
    Last edited by Voyager; November 5th, 2017 at 03:21 PM.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    “Ah, what is it you require at this pleasant morning, Master? …Liu Ji overdrank again? (inhales) For f- (exhales) Please forgive me for the inconvenience, Master; I’ll take care of that mess right away.”

Servant Class: Archer of Jiangsu

Alternate Classes: Caster

True Name: Xiao He, Tireless Guardian

Alignment: Lawful Good

Place of Origin: China (Qin Dynasty)

Parameters:

Strength - D
    Endurance - D+
    Agility - C+
    Mana - B
    Luck - B
    N.
    Phantasm - C

Info

Height: 169cm

Weight: 57kg

Dislikes: Threats to the people, Liu Bang’s shenanigans

Talents: H.R. Management, “Reality checking”

Natural Enemy: Emperor Gaozu of Han

Attribute: Earth

Traits: Male, Humanoid, Servant, Divine

Armament: Curved Staff, The earth itself

Catalyst: Xiao He’s Jade Seal of Authority

Backgrounds

Xiao He was a renowned Chinese statesman who played a pivotal role in founding the Han Dynasty as Liu Bang’s right-hand man. Starting from an no-name official, Xiao He was both the boss and childhood friend of Liu Bang. When rebellion is in full force, the statesman rejoined Liu Bang as adviser/ambassador for the Han Army. During the Han-Chu Contention, Xiao He used both his extensive knowledge of the land and logistics to steer the struggling Han Army into Western Chu. And by taking a leap of faith, the statesman managed to promote Han Xin to Commanding General, who landed multiple victories against the Chu Army.

Serving as Chancellor to Emperor Gaozu of Han, he reestablished the laws of the land and took after government and state affairs when Gaozu was fighting off the Xiongu. However, not even being a childhood friend freed Xiao He from Gaozu's suspicions; in great regret, Xiao He was forced to betray Han Xin through false charges of rebellion and even took land from the people. Sadly, this did little to sate Gaozu’s paranoia, leading to Xiao He’s imprisonment for over a year. And to his death, Xiao He served the nation and its people with fervent dedication. Afterwards, he was not only considered the most accomplished Chancellor in Chinese history but also as one of the Three Heroes of Western Han.

Although famed for establishing and preserving the foundations of the Han Dynasty, Xiao He is effectively bottom-tier as a Servant; he never fought in battles, possessed zero magecraft potential, and his accomplishments are all based on his influence over the people and his role as Liu Bang’s aide. Even his placement under the Archer Class is rather flimsy due to the only reasoning being the practice of the Six Arts. Thankfully, the powers of Phantoms can change that.

Phantoms

Zhang Fude was a folkloric figure who selflessly helped his fellow villagers during dire times. After dying at the age of 102, Zhang Fude was said to be made into the first Tu Di Gong for his altruistic deeds. Commonly, Tu Di Gongs are earth spirits/genus loci that kept control over the crops, managed town matters and often gave blessings or wealth over their respective communities. Often, these spirits also protects their towns from the curses of malevolent beings. But since Zhang Fude is a purely fictional being to justify the Tu Di Gongs' existence, he is ultimately a Phantom that is unable to come to being by himself.

The Seven Sages of the Bamboo Grove are seven Taoist philosophers, poets, artists and musicians who escaped the Jin Dynasty’s clutches after protesting and criticizing their corrupted government system. Fearing for their lives, these scholars escaped to the groves of Shangyang near the modern Henan Province and spent their days partying and discussing transient matters without intrigue or care. Even believed to hold supernatural powers or are even manifestations of the groves themselves, these men were the subjects of poetry and art.

General Fu Bo was an elderly but powerful warrior from the tale “The Arrow that Pierced Three Hills.” Within the story, he willingly volunteered to lead the army against the southern hordes. To prove that his age of 99 hadn’t dulled his skills, he split an official’s seat with his bare hands. Afterwards, Fu Bo made a bet with the horde’s representative that they’ll retreat as far as where his arrow landed. As Fu Bo walked onto the peak of a hill, he proceeded to shoot an arrow through two hills from different realms before splitting a distant mountain range. In fear, the enemy army retreated and never returned.

Due to all four beings sharing the same patriotic mindset, the fusion allowed Xiao He to become Archer - emphasizing his role as one of the Han Dynasty's Three Heroes. With the trees his bow and the earth his arrows, the statesman will protect his allies with everything he's got.

Personal Traits

Normally, the large amounts of Phantoms infused to Archer might have caused some sort of imbalance in his mind. Instead, the compassion of Zhang Fude managed to reduce the severity of both the Sages' harsh criticality and Fu Bo's eager battle spirit. However, all three Phantoms' equally laid-back disposition mellowed out Archer by a large margin - resulting Archer being much more forgiving than his normal self would allow.

As his "Protector" aspect is summoned, anyone aligned with Archer's Master are automatically considered to be under his guard. If anyone dares to take said Master's life are usually met with an immediate retaliation. But with the influence of Zhang Fude, Archer is kind enough to give them the benefit of the doubt and offers to let them go; but due to the nature of a Grail War, this almost never works to his favor.

Although Archer is willing to give everyone a chance to take things back, he can never forgive attacks on the innocents’ lives. Meaning if said Master does something that goes against humanity's safety, there will be no second chances. Even if the Master uses a Command Seal to force Archer to obey, the collective will of the Phantoms will likely force Archer out of it.

No matter how one may think about it, it’s difficult to understand why Archer went through all this trouble with the Phantom fusion when he can simply be summoned as Caster. The truth is much simpler than what one would expect:

The wish to be useful.
    The wish to help.
    The wish to not be cast aside.

Seeing Phantoms as a way to become more useful, it was natural for Archer to fuse with those aligned to his ideals the most. Although reserved, Archer will be more active about assisting others due to Fu Bo’s influence. As such, he will always volunteer for any confrontation, no matter how difficult or wounded he is. Of course, even with the Phantoms' support Archer isn't really that strong to begin with; as such, it's best to not let him get too carried away...

Upon seeing the state of his homeland, Archer would resolve to guide China into the right path and be freed from corruption: without and within. This isn't due to any of the Phantom's influences - in fact, they only strengthened Archer's drive to fulfill said goal.

Extras:

(In spite of his self-imposed status, Archer is surprisingly humble about it. Treating it as his duty, the statesman would commonly shrug off any compliments to him. However, it would reach to the point of Archer being distant from others just to avoid the attention. This seemed to have stemmed from some sort of personal experience, but Archer refuses to elaborate any further.)

(Despite being much mellower than before, this did not dull Archer’s sharp judgment for a bit. As someone who bailed Liu Bang out of prison multiple times for the latter's antics, Archer will bluntly shoot down any of his Master's ideas that are either risky or downright insane. It doesn't help matters when said plans actually succeed, where he would scold his them for the stupidly low chance of success it had. ...Still, he'll admit the boldness of it.)

(Because of his experience with Liu Bang's tendency to be too open with strangers, Archer will be openly skeptical when newcomers are allying themselves to him/his Master. After all, no one would suddenly join up if they have a personal agenda of their own; he knew first-hand when he recruited Han Xin, after all.
    "Remain cautious with that Servant, Master - twice has an elderly man betrayed us, and I do not think 'Third Time's the Charm' actually works in real life.")

Craft Essence/Relations

Rigged Ballot

All he needed was a little push-no, a shove in the right direction.
    Even when "he" shown great potential, the fool would rather live his life quietly in the middle of nowhere.
    While the world was in midst of great change and strife, "he" would choose to run away.
    So be it then; for the sake of the land, I will resort to base deception if it means to give everyone a chance.
    The handwritings are hard to copy, but it'll be quick.

It has been years since the impossible was achieved.
    The land is safe, and the people sang praises for our deeds.
    Although I will never admit it, I did this not only for them, but also for "him."
    I can never allow "him" to stagnate with a dead-end job.

'This was all for the greater good," I would say. But I knew better.

But since the day "he" accepted the Mandate, something changed.
    The smile shrank, and the flames in his eyes were steeled.
    Only Cao Shen and I remained in court.
    Even today, I kept thinking:

Was it worth it?

---

Relations with Other Servants:

Zhuge Liang/Lord El-Melloi II: "Ah, it is a pleasure to finally meet someone with a peerless insight worthy of a heroic title. Ah, I am talking about you, foreigner - not the proud fool within."

Enkidu: "You claim to have the capability to morph into many forms...? Ah, I was curious if you can shape yourself into an arrow - it is a idea, nothing more.

Gaius Julius Caesar: "... Oh, was I frowning? Forgive me, but your... presence reminded me of somebody I once knew."

Lü Bu: "Such power! That sort of destructive potential was something that must be seen to be believed. Shame that he is reduced to a mindless beast; if not, he may be the only one to match the Overlord..."

Liu Bang(Saber): A complicated encounter. On one hand, this version of Liu Bang seemed genuinely apologetic over his less-than-ethical dealings after becoming emperor and his treatment over his former friends. On the other, he is still the lazy bum all those centuries ago. Nevertheless, the interactions between the two will be difficult. But given the appropriate amount of time, their strained friendship may mend...
    Funnily enough, either talking to him/about him is a surefire way to wear down Archer’s levelheadedness.

Han Xin: Despite recruiting Han Xin solely for Liu Bang's success, Archer gradually warmed up to the wayward soldier. Han Xin's odd behavior can often be a struggle to understand, but it never really matter to Archer - after all, he had to keep Liu Bang under a leash since childhood. Eventually, the relationship between the two was something akin to father and son. And when Archer was forced to help orchestrate Han Xin's death, he never really forgave Gaozu for that act.
    "And before you ask, no - those white strands of hair are not just from stress."

Skills
    Class Skills:

Independent Action - D+
    The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master. At higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract.

At this rank, Archer can only remain in this world for half a day without a Master. Although he was a loyal follower to Liu Bang, Archer was still self-conscious enough to act for himself or to speak against his friend’s mistakes. Thanks to Zhang Fude’s essence as an Tu Di Gong, Archer can draw mana from the earth for as a means of emergency sustenance. As it is “emergency sustenance,” however, it can only be used once.

…Perhaps the boost can also be seen as Archer’s desire to not be given too much attention, really.

Magic Resistance - B
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the developed Resistance that merely rejects magical energy, this Skill cancels the spells altogether.

Possess the ability to cancel three-versed spells. Even High-Thaumaturgy has difficulties in damaging Archer. Under normal circumstances, this Skill would be in a lower rank due to Archer's surprising lack of mystery. But due to Zhang Fude and the Seven Sages' supernatural affiliations, Archer's resistance towards magecraft is much higher than he deserves.

Personal Skills:

Affections of Humanity - B
    A Skill for those who loved and were loved by all of humankind in some time or place. It can be called the greatest blessing and curse in the world. Anyone under the Man Attribute interacting with Archer will receive a great boost in their Luck parameter. Under special circumstances, they may even be able to break out of situations that would otherwise be impossible to escape from. However, this good fortune comes at the merciless expense of Archer's own happiness.

The Skill that is formed from Archer’s overwhelming popularity during his time as Chancellor; it even led to Archer's attempt to destroy his own reputation and saving himself from Gaozu's jealousy, Archer took peoples' land by force. That plan immediately backfired when the citizens gladly handed their land to him, leading to Archer's eventual imprisonment. But thanks to the combined deeds of Zhang Fude and Fu Bo, the Skill's rank increased to that of a "Protector of the Masses."

…But due to personal experience, Archer prefers to not use this Skill unless absolutely necessary.

“…I would prefer not to be in the center of attention Master; it is only natural that I help.”

Mystic Enforcer of the State - B+
    A Skill denoting one’s reputation as the benevolent guardian of a piece of land and its inhabitants. Similar to Demonic Defender of the State, this allows the user to mark regions by securing leylines prior to any engagements.

Stemming from Zhang Fude's legend as the first Tu Di Gong, Archer's established territory grants him dominion over the earth within; stone becomes armor, the very ground moves for him, and the creation of earthen clones are possible. And assuming the opponents are of the Evil alignment, their mobility will be halved from the earth's pull as well as the weakening of their Skills. As this the equivalent of "Nature's Authority," there is no way to bypass the Skill. However, said authority will temporarily disappear if Archer leaves the ground in any way.

As Tu Di Gongs, these spirits overlook their own community/township and mostly ensure good harvests, blessing traders and traveler, or even conjure favorable weathers. In dire situations like curses from demons or evil spirits, Tu Di Gongs are there to borrow the power of nature to repel/destroy these foul beings. In certain tales, they even have the power to call upon the dead and curse evildoers...

"A scholar I may have been, but the will of the land are now at my beck and call. Now close in on me - if you dare."

Scholar’s Insight - EX
    A composite Skill made possible with the influence of the Seven Sages. The ability to perceive the patterns or workings of concepts, behavior or other phenomena. This is not a Skill inherent to the body, but received through decades of studying, learning and accidental discoveries. From morality to even geography, this Skill is reserved for those who achieved deeper understanding of multiple subjects of study. Most of the knowledge are not particularly useful during combat, but if one is clever enough...

Originally called Six Arts, which consisted of knowledge on the six respected fields all intellectuals hold… But because of Archer’s fusion with the Seven Sages, his already vast arsenal of knowledge is increased sevenfold, mutating said Skill into something else entirely. Renowned for being the best of their time, the Seven Sages were masters in the field of poetry, art, human analysis and even strategy. Normally, they would've prospered within the imperial court, but the corruption within the Jin government proved too great for these seven to handle.

"How should I break this to you? (sigh) Your plan is rather lackluster in terms of emergency escape and efficiency. However, here are some of my suggestions..."

Trifling Visage - C
    A condition struck by the nature of one's utterly unimpressive appearance. It isn't the concealment of murderous intent or the purposeful suppression of abilities, but rather the first impressions left by the user. Like a type of Self-Suggestion, merely setting sights on the user will automatically give them the idea "That person isn't a threat." and will proceed to perceive them as such. However, this effect will permanently be sealed once the user goes into the offensive. Generally a good Skill to perform preparations while avoiding suspicion from others.

Created from Fu Bo's legend, where nobody - not even his allies - took him seriously due to his age. Of course, they were quickly impressed when the general showcased his phenomenal prowess afterwards. As for Archer, he’s rather satisfied that the Skill allows him to establish his territory undeterred while granting him a means to avoid being the center of attention.

However, at rank C, someone with an unparalleled insight on humans can easily see through the “first impression.”

“When you are asked to list the Three Heroes of Western Han, there is a good reason my name was oft forgotten.”

Noble Phantasms
    Tǔ Xià Zhuī Rén Shù
    Unstoppable Pursuit of Worthy Souls

Anti-Unit
    "May this wealth be your undoing. From the earth below, strike!"

A Noble Phantasm created from a combination of Xiao He's dedicated chase of Han Xin and Zhang Fude's ability to traverse through the earth in instantaneous speeds as a Tu Di Gong. Upon activation, Archer first dives into the earth, drawing the earth's wealth and minerals towards himself. Encased in myriad jewels and ores, the Servant-turned-missile bursts out of the ground from below. From the eruption, Archer forms the minerals into a large arrow-like missile before launching them to the enemy. The attack's severity and homing speed scales with how famed the enemy is, as someone like Heracles is more susceptible to the missile's pursuit than a Hassan. And when targeted, the missiles will never stray until their targeted enemy is struck - for the statesman's chase for heroic individuals cannot be deterred so easily.

If Archer is within his established territory, then it is possible to activate the NP multiple times by using the earthen clones instead of himself, but without the boosted damage against famed heroes.

Qī Xián Dào Fǎ
    Sevenfold Logicbound Exposure

Anti-Defense
    “…It is a waste of time to deal with the scoundrel’s defenses. How about we make it simpler?”

The "Trump-Card" Noble Phantasm that is also a fusion of multiple anecdotes - namely Xiao He's skill in identifying weaknesses in many defenses, the Seven Sages' propensity to criticize the Jin Dynasty's corruption within their system and Fu Bo’s phenomenal archery prowess. When combined, it birthed a “Anti-Defense Noble Phantasm” capable of revealing weaknesses within those long thought hidden or impregnable. Upon the invocation of its True Name, seven bamboo stalks rises out of the ground, before gathering excess mana and drawing them towards Archer. Gathering the energy towards one of his earthen arrows, Archer launches the enhanced missile into his opponent. Although the “attack” deals a pathetically minuscule damage, its true purpose was never one to begin with.

From the previously mentioned attack leaves behind a glowing wound, and the intention behind the charged strike is revealed: the creation of a weakness, or a “clink in the armor,” if you will. With the creation of the weakness, any attack done to that specific spot will bypass all protection and deal increased damage. If the wound is afflicted on a fortress or other defensive structure, an Anti-Army Noble Phantasm can easily level said fortification. However, only attacks that are not Archer's can activate the effect.

Truthfully, the attack doesn't really create weaknesses; instead, Archer overloads the defenses. Like how Fu Bo’s arrow pierced the mountains of different realms, the missile strikes not the defense of stone or metal, but bypasses the Noble Phantasm's physical framework and filling it with the magical energy from the inside. This results in it overflowing with mana, turning them into Broken Phantasms that may be permanently destroyed when being struck upon once more.

However, please note that this Noble Phantasm can only be used against other Noble Phantasms or armaments with the concept of "Defense" or "Fortify" behind them.

Notes:

Jiangsu Archer 2.0 here, although not sure if the ideas are fleshed out enough. Because of that, feedback is appreciated.

Funny how he still plays support like a Caster
    Last edited by SleepMode; November 7th, 2017 at 02:43 PM.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

please talk to me about your OCs Saron's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Urbara: A fun beast class, and a good example about how really messed up Ishtar was in Babylonian myth.

Xiao He: I remember reading the original sheet for the contest, and it's nice to see him improved in the V2, as the fusion all fits together with all of the phantoms and the main body.
    My thirst for Antonio grows by the second.

Man...

I Make Servants, Some Of Which Are Tragedies

RIDER
    Gwyn ap Nudd

"The hunt begins, Master! Be grateful you are among the hunters, but watch your step... my hounds are hungry."

Alternate Classes: Archer
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Humanoid, Earth / Sky, Demon, King, Riding
    Origin: Welsh mythology
    Region: Wales

Alias: The King of Fairies, Hero of Hosts
    Height: 7'0 (213 cm)
    Weight: 250 lbs (113 kg)
    Likes: Prey (cute prey, cowardly prey, courageous prey), owls, dogs
    Dislikes: Criminals without standards, waiting for fights
    Talents: Hunting, taking care of dogs
    Natural Enemy: King Arthur, Gwythyr ap Greidawl
    Armament: A massive longbow, taller than most people, and light leather armor.

Strength: B
    Endurance: B
    Agility: A
    Mana: A+
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: A+

LEGEND:

On the Reverse Side of the World, there exists an island known as Annwn, and for some time, the Elemental known as Gwyn ap Nudd reigned over the Tylwyth Teg as their king from her seat in Annwn. A great, fair warrior with a "blackened face", she leads her hounds, the Cŵn Annwn across the World, collecting the strongest and noblest heroes to join her in Annwn in their death. In her time, she was feared by all those who knew her for her brutality and strength, and was known as the Hero of Hosts, as her presence could turn the tides of a battle.

A contemporary of the King of Knights, Gwyn often came into conflict with her and her knights, with the best example being when she kidnapped the maiden Creiddylad, from her betrothed, Gwythyr ap Greidawl. The ensuing battle between her forces and those unified by Gwythyr ended in her victory, and in her cruelty, she claimed captured many of the warriors who dared to fight against her. She tortured many of them, even forcing the warrior Cyledr to eat his father's heart, driving him mad.

Eventually, King Arthur intervened and Gwyn was forced to give up her hostages, but agreed to battle against Gwythyr every May Day until the end of days for the right to Creiddylad's hand in marriage. She would go on to join Arthur in her assistance of Culhwch, who was questing to gain the right to marry the giant Ysbaddaden's daughter, Olwen, as she was the only hunter great enough to track and capture the cursed boar Twrch Trwyth, and later, the witch Orddu.

CLASS SKILLS:

Magic Resistance: A
    A skill that grants protection against magical effects, negating spells altogether as opposed to simply diminishing their effects as the Resistance skill does. As an Elemental who lived in an era where spells of the highest orders were still commonplace, Rider has plenty of experience with magecraft, amassed across the countless battlefields she visited and the armies she vanquished. This is reflected by her exceptional Magic Resistance, which cancels all magecraft A-rank or below, even High-Thaumaturgy and spells from the Age of Gods. She is effectively untouchable to modern magi, so it would be accurate to call her a "Magus Killer". Only divine mysteries approaching the level of True Magic can affect her.

Riding: A+
    The ability to ride mounts and drive modern vehicles. At this rank, it is possible for Rider to drive any modern vehicle and ride nearly any beast masterfully, even the Phantasmal Species, and is only incapable of riding members of the Dragon Kind.

As an Archer...

Independent Action: A
    The ability to act independently without a Master and the Magical Energy they supply. At this rank, Rider can take action without a Master and, under ideal circumstances in which she minimizes her cost by avoiding the use of her Noble Phantasm, remain in the World for a week without support. However, to use her Noble Phantasm, it is necessary for her to get backup from a Master.

PERSONAL SKILLS:

Born of Battle: B
    Rider is one who was raised on violence and bloodshed across countless battlefields, whose entire life was spent in endless combat. She lives for the thrill of combat, to overpower and slaughter others, and her skill is such that she is said to be the hero of entire armies, turning the tides of a battle by just appearing on the stage. She can wield all weapons with masterful skill, but her greatest weapon is the bow, reflected by her extreme accuracy and focus. On the battlefield, her senses are pushed to their limits, and her perception slows so that she is provided greater opportunities for actions.

Fairies Maddening: A
    The ability to awaken the spirits dwelling in hibernation within the planet and call them to one's side. Fairies are easily called to the King of Fairies' side as the Wild Hunt approaches. They awaken within the earth, forming a swarm of growling, shrieking spirits, a cacophony that attacks the minds of those who bear witness. Those incapable of resisting the mental assault are overwhelmed by fear and have their Strength and Agility ranked down, softening them up for the inevitable slaughter.

Fey Charisma: B
    The inhuman charm, allure, and ability to lead possessed by the King of Fairies. Her charm is not something that can be possessed by humans; it is the allure of one that is inhuman, drawing humans into her employ. Something about her is so uncannily attractive, the beauty of something not completely human. At this rank, it is close to a mental assault, drawing humans closer to her, so that her voice is like the sweetest honey, and is only heightened by her beauty. It is less effective against those who are not completely human themselves. It also encompasses the normal ability of Charisma, boosting the ability of those who follow her in group battles and allowing her to lead a nation as its king, given that she reigned over the Fair Folk in Annwn.

Phantasmal Predator: EX
    The senses and skills of a hunter that exists beyond the surface of the World, on its Reverse Side, stalking prey across every battlefield and bringing the best of the lot to Rider's throne in Annwn. She is perhaps the greatest hunter of her time, the only one who could claim the magical boar Twrch Trwyth. This is reflected in Rider's exceptional senses, allowing her to see in perfect detail even in the dark of night, hear her prey's panicked breaths and heartbeats over the roar of battle, and smell out her chosen prey wherever they may hide. She can only do so once she's gained their scent, of course - even as little as shedding a drop of their blood will allow her to track them by scent no matter where they may be, even across a country. Her exceptional senses allow her to even sniff out those hiding with Presence Concealment as long as it is not EX-rank, as she cannot sense those who have completely erased their presence and become one with the World.

NOBLE PHANTASMS
    Du y Moroedd: Black Horse of the Seas (Anti-Unit, B+)
    The preferred mount of the King of Fairies, Gwyn ap Nudd, a massive, carnivorous waterhorse, the only steed that could carry someone of her stature. Du is a kelpie, an exceptionally long-lived Magical Beast that has reached the rank of a Phantasmal Beast, allowing him to completely negate high-rank magecraft. His nature as a kelpie allows him to walk across water as if it were solid land and he can remain underwater with Gwyn for hours at a time. To hide his identity, he has minor shapeshifting abilities, so that he can appear as a (still immense) black horse instead of his monstrous true form.

Du has a taste for human flesh, and Gwyn thus lets him feed on the victims of whatever battlefields she visits, and he aids her in combat by biting and kicking at opponents with strength that approaches Gwyn's own. Its true function is as a horse that can move between worlds, proving capable of carrying others to Annwn, and it is further amplified by Gwyn's own ability to travel outside of the Reverse Side of the World, allowing it to phase through dimensions for short periods of time, disappearing from view before reappearing a short distance elsewhere. While the cost is high, Gwyn is able to make effective use of it due to her high mana pool, using it in her hunting strategies to startle and confuse prey.

Due to Gwyn's lessened existence as a Servant, she cannot truly reach the Reverse Side of the World. She only has this Noble Phantasm when summoned as a Rider.

Cŵn Annwn: The Spectral Hounds of the Wild Hunt (Anti-Army, A+)
    Gwyn’s true Noble Phantasm, and the ultimate manifestation of her legend. They are the hounds of Annwn, Gwyn’s seat of power and a region of Avalon on the Reverse Side of the World. They ride with her on her hunts, either prowling battlefields to collect the souls of those who have died bravely so that Gwyn can guide them to Annwn, or ripping apart those who oppose her. Seemingly endless in number, the Cŵn Annwn are spectral hounds with white fur, red ears, and golden eyes, easily the size of big cats such as lions. They are all Magical Beasts, with the majority being simple Monstrous Beasts, while the strongest and oldest are Phantasmal Beasts.

Gwyn can summon lone hounds without having to release her Noble Phantasm’s True Name at any time for a slight cost, generally for use as scouts, but to summon the full strength of her host, she must reveal her identity. When Cŵn Annwn is released, Gwyn’s surroundings are blanketed in a thick fog, out of which strides her hounds. They share Gwyn's exceptional senses, and use them to stalk their chosen prey, growling, howling, and barking as they pursue them, an echoing omen of certain death. As they get closer and closer, they grow quieter and quieter, until the world around their prey is completely silent and still. Then, they attack.

A single average hound is, while exceptionally strong, weaker than an average Servant of the Knight classes, but they still prove valuable as distractions. However, the strongest can match or even surpass the Knight classes. While they are fearsome, powerful foes, more deadly is the curse that their howl brings, a curse of sure death that wears them down over time to make their death at Gwyn's hands a certainty. Those with insufficient protection will almost certainly perish in the pack of hounds, but those with impossibly honed skill can fight them off for long enough to wear out Gwyn's mana supply. This is incredibly difficult, however, due to Gwyn's massive stores of mana and her nature as an Elemental. Those with enough Luck, Curse Resistance, or Divine protection can invalidate this curse. The surest way to survive her hunt is to kill her and put an end to it, but her hounds will persist a short while longer, still posing a threat in their final moments.

The Cŵn Annwn are made up of the brave souls that Gwyn guides to Annwn, slowly growing into a part of her hunting host and becoming spectral wolves. The strongest of them all, a Phantasmal Beast named Dormach, is nearly as old as Gwyn herself. Many of them are applicable for summoning as Servants in their human lives, having forged legends all their own before dying and joining Gwyn’s Wild Hunt. However, as wolves, they have lost much of their old self-awareness - they may retain their skills, but they lack identities and exist solely to follow Gwyn. As long as they are within fifty meters of Gwyn, she supplies them with enough mana to maintain their existences, but if they roam out of this range they will have to rely on their own limited stores, and will ultimately disperse if they don't return to her side in time.

APPEARANCE
    Gwyn is an unnaturally tall and imposing woman, with a muscular stature fitting of her position as King of the Fairies and the leader of the Wild Hunt. She has dark skin, covered in fading scars, and long, flowing, pure white hair. Her eyes are a bright, piercing gold that shows in the dark, identical to those of her hounds, and she has the claws and fangs of a predator. While they do not show under normal circumstances to conceal her identity, she is crowned by the large antlers of a stag, which reveal themselves when she activates Cŵn Annwn. She wears simple, light leather armor with a black cloak and hood, and she wears an ornate, carved ring of bone on her right index finger. Gwyn carries with her a massive longbow, taller than most men, with a quiver slung over her shoulder containing arrows of a similarly gigantic size.

While she dislikes doing so, Gwyn can be talked into assuming a slightly shorter form, something that is a bit more possible for a modern human while still being exceptionally tall. Though she strongly prefers remaining in spirit form whenever possible, if she must pass as a modern human, she will just naturally amass an outfit similar to that of a biker. She is a Rider, after all.

PERSONALITY
    A fairy in every sense of the word. Gwyn is incredibly unpredictable; one moment, she can be enthusiastic and outspoken, and the next, she can be stern, quiet and irritable. She is a Servant that could unpredictably turn against her Master at any time if she is not satisfied with them, which is a very real possibility, as she has high standards and has little interest in allowing others to control her.

Gwyn is easily slighted and is very much one to hold a grudge, keeping track of those who have crossed her and keeping her vengeance in mind at all times. Her respect is a hard thing to earn. The bravest and most foolhardy warriors bring a bemused smile to her face; riding to one’s death without fear is an easy way to at least spark her interest. She wishes to honor the greatest, bravest heroes she knows by accepting them into the ranks of her hunting hounds, which ultimately means she desires to see them finally die on the battlefield.

She is an existence that only knew battle throughout all of her life. Everything else is alien to her; she has little familiarity with other pursuits and quickly gets bored when not fighting. Gwyn is constantly looking forward to battle, and is quick to impatience and anger when not given what she desires. If her Master is of the cautious, deliberate sort, Gwyn will not hesitate to make her displeasure clear and will likely kill them soon enough so that they won't get in her way any longer.

Exceptionally cruel, Gwyn enjoys hunting for many reasons, and watching the suffering of her squirming, dying prey is chief among them. She often entertains herself with torturing her prey, but she is sure to keep herself composed. Gwyn looks upon cowards and those who stand up to her Wild Hunt in much the same way, as, in the end, they’re both just food, and she likes food. She only reserves disgust for the most underhanded and vile criminals. Her dogs are treated with the utmost care, and she often spends her free time pampering them, but this is more of an act of condescension than it is of love. After all, what were once the greatest of heroes have now become mindless, slavering hounds.

Her wish on the Grail is a cruel one. Gwyn desires to come face to face with the King of Knights once more, so that they can cast aside everything in one battle, something that Gwyn always wanted but was never granted in life. And once she defeats her treasured opponent, Gwyn wishes for her to join her hounds. For her, something about the thought of reducing the noble King Arthur to a savage, maneating hound is... exhilarating.

Notes

And here's another sheet because I've been apparently filled with creative energy. I really didn't hold back on genderbending, and I won't in the future. Not as edgy as Judas, but nastier. Hopefully she's not too strong?
    Last edited by Voyager; November 12th, 2017 at 04:28 PM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Could someone please link historical (or mythological, whatever) information on Urbara? My Googling is weak.

Urbara is a name I made up for her cause the shepherd isn't named in the Epic. Look up Ishtar and find an excerpt of her conversation with Gilgamesh.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made