Page 427 of 858 FirstFirst ... 327377417422425426427428429432437477527 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,540 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

A while back I made a Beast Servant who I said could qualify for any class.
    Well now I'm going to shamelessly rip off Daneel show ya'll what that looks like.
    I swear I'm not obsessed with wolves; I'm more of a cat person.

Class: Archer (Urbara)

STR: D
    END: C
    AGI: B
    MGI: C
    LCK: C

Class Skills

Independent Action (B): Able to survive two days without a Master. Archer was revered as a patron of scouts and hunters.

Magic Resistance (B): Divine blood gives Archer great natural resistance to magic. Cancels spells three verses or shorter.

Personal Skills

Avatar of Urbara (E): Like a prism splitting light into its constituent colors, the Servant is a result of Urbara focusing her
    abilities through a particular lens in order to qualify for a standard Servant class. The rank of this skill determines how much
    of Urbara's original power is accessible in the Servant's current form. Archer's rank is low as only one wolf qualifies for the
    Archer class in all known mythology, and his association with two other wolf or jackal gods gives him power. As such, his power
    is considered an extreme specialization and manifests him as one specific individual, with some minor qualities of others.

Divinity (A): Originally, Archer was just a symbol or mascot representing those Pharaohs who sought to project wolf-like qualities
    and later became recognized as a separate god that accompanies the Pharaoh on hunts or on the battlefield. It was in this capacity
    that he earned the distinction of having "the sharpest arrows, more powerful than the gods alone".

Attendant of Iron (A+): A skill that reinforces the Master by simply physical proximity to the point that a regular human's strength
    and durability would be increased tenfold. As with many gods, Archer was a protector of the Egyptian Pharoahs both in peace and war.

Discernment of the Poor (B): A skill inherited from Anubis, who is thought to be Archer's father, who weighs a person's heart against
    the feather of Ma'at. Those who are heavier are devoured by Ammit, the great crocodile-hippo-lion goddess, while those who are lighter
    ascend to heaven. It gives Archer the ability to grasp the true nature of those he meets and discern their alignment.

Noble Phantasm

Nine Bows of Dominion~All Give Praise to the Searing Wrath of Egypt (E-A++, Anti-Unit, Anti-Army)

The term "nine bows" is a term used to refer to the traditional enemies of Egypt. Since cultures changed over time while Egypt remained, the
    list constantly changed. The bows were shown being broken and guarded by Anubis, representing how Egypt's enemies would be rendered powerless
    and then be delivered to Anubis to be judged. In Ancient Egypt, "three" was used to indicate 'plural', and nine was therefore the 'plurality of plurals';
    thus the term covers all possible enemies. Archer can register an opponent as an enemy and conjure a bow of gold and ivory. For every enemy
    registered, the bow's damage and fire rate increases by one rank, from a minimum of rank E to a maximum of A+. The bow will appear as multiple
    bows overlaid on top of each other until it takes on an eighteen-pointed star shape. Reaching the ninth level or tier of his bow unlocks Archer's ability
    to open up a portal to the sun and unleash its searing flames on the enemy in a single, all-consuming shot. This hearkens to depictions of Archer
    standing at the prow of the Pharaoh's solar boat and opening the sky at the horizon to allow the sun to rise. The one criteria for registering someone
    as an enemy is that they must represent a significant threat to Archer and that his bow's current level of damage is not enough to take them down.
    Therefore Archer must seek out more and more powerful and dangerous opponents and situations in order to reach his full strength. In a standard
    Grail War, or even a non-standard war full of abnormally strong enemies, it is unlikely his bow will ever reach the ninth tier.

Background
    Wepwawet is the Egyptian wolf-headed god of war, victory and hunting. He was the patron deity of the city of Lycopolis, meaning City of
    Wolves and the son of Anubis, the lord of the afterlife. Because of this, he is often confused with Anubis and Duamutef, another jackal-
    headed god who presided over canopic jars. Wepwawet means "opener of ways" and because of his connection to Anubis he was said to preside
    over the Opening of the Mouth ceremony in which mummies were fed in order to sustain them on their journey to the afterlife. In order to
    differentiate the wolf-head from the jackal-head, Wepwawet was colored grey or white and depicted dressed as a soldier with a bow.

Archer is best described as Urbara's least favorite child. Subconsciously or not, his service to gods and humans has been met with disdain.
    Never mind the difficulty of shoehorning a wolf into the Archer class, an existence that depends on a man-made weapon by its very nature.
    This arms-length (or ten-foot-pole-length, to be more prosaic) relationship has made him a loner, seeing his time and energy best spent
    on himself, and yet paradoxically craving real connections and feeling genuine loyalty to his liege and kin. He'd even settle for a good
    time with great-great-great-aunt (I-I mean big sister!) Sekhmet as she invariably gets plastered with the Pharaoh on their private balcony.
    Last edited by Funderfullness; December 17th, 2017 at 12:57 AM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Faceclaim

Class
    : Berserker
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Origin: India
    Region: ?

Strength: A
    Endurance: A
    Agility: C
    Magic: B
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: A

Personal Tidbits
    True Name: G(h)atotkac(h)a
    Talents: Being a Darkhorse Ensemble, rakhsasa magic in general
    Dislikes: Familial infighting (although she kinda enjoys it), cold soup, listing things she doesn't like
    Natural Enemy: Karna(?)

Skills

Class Skill:

Mad Enhancement: D+

Gains a Rank-Up in Strength and Endurance, in exchange for losing one's rationality gradually in battle. Gains a '+' modifier to all stats if Mad Enhancement activates in a battle that reminds her of the battle she once fought in.

In Mahabharata, Berserker has been attributed to battle-frenzy amidst battle, most likely due to her rakhsasa heritage. It makes one wonder if her 'genki' attitude is also caused by this Skill.

"Ehehe, it's kinda embarrassing when people found out that I can't really hold myself back in battle. Even so, my teacher once told me that such bloodlust does not fit a hero like me. I can't recall his name, though..."

Personal Skills:

Mana Burst (Jet): A

A variant of the Mana Burst skill where the expulsion of Magical Energy is continuous, thus propelling one's body like a jet. This variant of Mana Burst is more beneficial on projectile weapons such as arrows, but Berserker prefers to use her own body as a living missile. At this Rank, Berserker is able to propel herself up to 15 seconds with three 'bursts' if she wishes to change direction midway in a hurry.

Normally, Berserker wouldn't be given this Skill, but her Rift of Legends Skill was oddly enough more attuned to one of her incarnations, therefore giving her this Skill instead of a full Noble Phantasm. However, through
    Stance Change: Bharatayudha
    O Kuntivijata, I Accept My Fate
    , this skill and her Body of Armaments Skill will meld into a Noble Phantasm.

"I can't really remember how can I fly around like this. I guess it's just rakhsasa magecraft? Then again, it might have something to do with my armor- wait, what armor?"

Body of Armaments: C+

A Skill that indicates a body that is literally infused with various weapons and armor, blessed or cursed. Grants a 1/20 damage cut against weapons that does not have any anti-Divinity traits, but subsequently doubles the effectiveness of any anti-Divinity armaments.

Similar to Mana Burst (Jet), this Skill is given to Berserker because of her Rift of Legends Skill's bias towards one of her iterations.

"Ahaha, it's okay, we rakhsasas have a pretty strong bodies. I took a bath in a crater once, so my endurance is actually better than most of my kind! Eh, wait, what crater?"

Divinity: C

The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defense' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.

As the son(?) of Bhima and grandson(?) of the Wind God Vayu, Berserker is given a mediocre rank in this Skill. Using one of her Noble Phantasms, however, changes the rank of this Skill due her change of stance towards her heritage.

"I remembered my father as clear as I could, the son of Vayu, on of the great Pandavas. I miss him sometimes."

Rift of Legends: A

A Skill that denotes that Berserker is an existence that is summoned as 'both' yet 'neither' versions of legend. Forcibly rearranges Berserker's Skills and Noble Phantasm, downgrading and re-ranking them, making her a unique existence that is neither 'the Ghatotkacha of Kurukshetra Battle' nor 'the Gatotkaca, Bone of Steel, Sinews of Wires'. A paradoxical existence that exists because she is a contradiction. As a side-effect, grants a slight resistance towards attacks that non-physically strike the spiritual core, as the attack would wind up hitting 'neither' parts of Berserker.

That being said, this Skill will be sealed (temporarily?) when Berserker activates one of her Noble Phantasms.

"I am Gatotkaca, son of the Pandava Bhima, and of Hidimbi the Giantess- no, that's not right... Arimbi the Queen of Giants- no, no, no, not that either! I..."

Noble Phantams

O Kuntavijaya, I Accept My Fate

Anti-Unit (Self), B

"Commencing Saint Graph Synchronization. Downloading matching Skills and Noble Phantasms... Complete.
    O Kuntavijaya, I Accept My Fate
    !"

One of the two Noble Phantasms that Rift of Legends have granted to Berserker. By activating this Noble Phantasm, Berserker's Saint Graph becomes more inclined to her Indonesian acculturation incarnation, reducing her Mad Enhancement to E---, increasing her Divinity to an B+ Rank, and removing her Mana Burst (Jet) and Body of Armaments Skills in exchange of receiving the Kotang Antakusuma Noble Phantasm.

Aligning her Saint Graph to what the people of Nusantara sees her as, a proper, regal son(?) of the Pandawa Bima, with bones of steels and sinews of wires, raising her Endurance by a Rank. Memories from the Bharatayudha are also now available to her, stabilizing her spiritual core somehow.

Of course, this Noble Phantasm is cancellable, whether Berserker herself wills it, or a Command Spell is used. However, deactivating this Noble Phantasm (or her
    Stance Change: Kurukshetra
    O Vasavishakti, I Accept My Fate
    ) would cause severe damage to her Saint Graph. Master's discretion is advised.

"Master, I remember now. My heritage, my training, my family... my death. Please, do me a favor and don't activate my other Noble Phantasm. I feel more... complete in this state."

Kotang Antakusuma
    O Gods, I Accept Thy Boons

Anti-Unit (Self), C

A Conceptual Noble Phantasm, granted by Berserker's Stance Change: Bharatayudha. An imitation of the bonafide Kotang Antakusuma, the armor from which the Indonesian version of Berserker uses that was forged from countless divine relics, that appear as faint yellow lines of light on Berserker's body. As a Conceptual Noble Phantasm, Kotang Antakusuma is the crystallization of the additional anecdotes regarding armaments that she received in her Indonesian acculturation, such as the eponymous armor's flight, Caping Basunanda, the helmet that grants a low-ranked equivalent to Protection from Heat and Protection from Rain, Pada Kacarma, the greaves that gives a D-Ranked Magic Resistance, and many other nameless divine and cursed relics that reduces hostile spell's effect by 20%.

Berserker can choose whether she wants to activate this Noble Phantasm or not, as when activated, mana is consumed continuously at an alarming rate, especially when using flight, and the bonuses that this Noble Phantasm grants are only applied to Berserker if it is activated, thus forcing her Master to continously expend mana or to lock Berserker's abilities.

As a side-note, this Noble Phantasm also spawns a nameless kris for her to use. The weapon in question doesn't have any enhancements, and because of it it has a tendency to break when used by Berserker extensively. Fortunately, it has a minuscule mana cost, and can be regenerated instantly.

"Well, this is... different from what I remembered. Then again, I can feel the wind now when we're flying. Isn't this great, Mast- Don't try to look up my skirt, dammit!"

Anti-Unit (Self), B

"Commencing... Saint Graph Synchronization. Down... loading... ahahahahaHAHAHAHAHA!
    !"

The other Noble Phantasm granted by Rift of Legends. Like Stance Change: Bharatayudha, this Noble Phantasm attunes Berserker's Saint Graph to one of her iterations, which, in this case is her original Indian Mahabharata version. Upon activation, both Body of Armaments and Mana Burst (Jet) are sealed, her Mad Enhancement is increased to B+, and gaining the Skills Shapeshift at Rank B, Protection from Wind at Rank B, and Kalaripayattu at C- Rank.

While this Noble Phantasm does not add any new Noble Phantasm to Berserker's repertoire due to her lack of anecdotes in India, she does, however, gains a sharp increase in Agility due to being less restrained than her other forms.
    In terms of memories, she remembers some bits of the Kurukshetra War, but instead dismisses it for the potential battles waiting ahead.

"Huh? I don't really care about all that! There's an enemy, Master! Let's beat it to a pulp!"

Akshauhini Bastar
    O Karna, I Shan't Die Alone

Anti-Army, A

Even with a fairly unstable Saint Graph, Berserker's legends do have the same end: Her final battle against Karna. When Karna dealt the final blow, realizing her death, Berserker enlargened herself as a last-ditch attempt to take out Karna as well. While it failed, she did wipe out an entire army, or akshauhini, with her corpse.

Thus enter her last Noble Phantasm, a recreation of her last moments. When Berserker is fatally struck, this Noble Phantasm automatically activates, absorbing prana from the environment around Berserker, pumping it into her body at a dangerous rate, before bursting in an explosion of mana.

The range of explosion is large, able to reach up to 65,000 casualties as per legend. However, the explosion itself does not have any magical effects, so evasion or sufficient defenses can be used against it.

"My last Noble Phantasm? Don't ever let me activate that, okay? I'm sure that we can pull through this in one piece, so have some confidence in yourself, Master!"

Fun Facts
    -No, Berserker is not a 'female recorded as male'. Her Skill is to blame on her condition.
    -Ironically gains a larger boost in power if summoned in Indonesia instead of India, and sometimes call the archipelago as the 'Dutch Indies' without prior knowledge on the Dutchs, to a certain Archer's irritation.
    -Is surprisingly adept at customer service, if given the opportunity.

Lore
    "Huh? You didn't know? I'm Gatotkaca, son of Bhima of the Pandavas and... a mother I can't remember clearly. I once fought in the Kurukyudha-something War, fighting against Karna of the Duryadhana! I was amazing there, you know! Tanking the ultimate weapon... um, what was it again? Anyway, while I was defeated by that weapon, I managed to take out an entire akshauhini by myself! So don't worry Master, you're in safe hands~!"

Even so, in Berserker's homeland, she has nothing on her name aside from her heritage and death, so to be summoned as a Heroic Spirit must be very difficult. At most, she attains the level of a near-complete Phantom due to her lacking history.

Around the 11th century, Mahabharata entered and flourished on the Indonesian archipelago, and due to the masses' favor, her entire character was revisioned and was given a full, true life. Berserker gains a better described legend from birth, to growing up and receiving the Kotang Antakusuma, to marriage and subsequent minor kinghood, and finally her death in the battle against Duryadhana army at the hands of Karna.

—-—-—-—-—-—
    I'm back (again...)! I believe that this is not my strongest sheet, and I think that it still needs some fleshing out, so please give your feedbacks!

also i'm falling into the degeneracy we call genderbents. i need medical attention on this

Last edited by MehKitteh; December 17th, 2017 at 02:25 AM. Reason: added a Lore section and fluffed up some of the Skills and NP, will add more later.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    OOOOH Ghatotkach, he is an interesting subject! Since I actually making one in a long time and end up not releasing him so I can star him in my own fanfic that never happened. But enough about me, let's talks yours.

You say this is not one of your best, but while it does lack details, it has a really unique concept and imho, nail the most unique aspect of Ghatotkach. That is being a hero originated from India, yet more famous in other nation.

Rift of Legends is a Skill that just pretty much plays with that concept and a Ghatotkach without something similar, is imho a fail attempt and lack of research (unless they specify which version of him in their sheets). Mana Burst (Jet) (or Thunder) is something that Indonesian Ghatotkach should have.

My criticism is that, it pretty much an incomplete sheet. Some of the NPs lacks information like: why they grant the effects other than "this is NP x from legend Y", no background lores, who she is and why she is so powerful. It is looks okay if someone already familiar with his legends (like me), but don't assume everyone know who he is no matter how famous they are. Though, I don't blame you because a lot of people tend to release an incomplete sheets here, but if yourself at least doesn't think it was close to/perfect, why release an incomplete product?

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the interesting input!

This sheet was actually born from a dilemmatic choice between making an Indian Ghatotkacha or an Indonesian Gatorkaca... Before it came to me.

To be honest, I was giving the vanilla Gatotkaca Mana Burst (Jet) and Body of Armaments because I have no idea what to give her. I suppose I have to put descriptions that they're there because she's a stronger Heroic Spirit fame-wise in her Indonesia state? Yeah, let's go with that. Note to self: add extra flavor to skill descriptions.

And yeah, I forgot the lore part... Will add later. I myself believe that the sheet is done enough, but might need critique and whatnot so it can improve more.

Remind me that you're pretty familiar with Indonesian history, Spartacus. It's nice to know that some people actually knows this spicy conservative archipelago.

---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    It hard not to care when my paycheck depends on the said nation.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Oh yeah... You work there, I guess.

What work do you do anyway?

---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MehKitteh View Post
    Oh yeah... You work there, I guess.

What work do you do anyway?
    Earth resource exploration

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I agree with Spartacus' sentiments wholeheartedly. I planned on a Ghatotkacha sheet myself. It had detail but the just felt like a re-classed Merlin. Yours doesn't have the detail as you admitted yourself but the ideas are absolutely excellent. I myself have posted a number of incomplete sheets here and used feedback so take his words, add that little bit extra detail and you have yourself a good finished product.

Class: Caster (Urbara)

STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: E
    MGI: A
    LCK: B

Class Skills

Territory Creation (C): Able to build a Workshop. Caster lived most of her life in a cave, guarded by etins and wolves. Upon
    establishing her territory, the surrounding materials can be fashioned into golems that serve as guards, and massive wolves
    can be summoned as companions, guards and mounts. She interacts with the world by sleeping and astrally projecting herself
    outside and traveling around.

Item Construction (B): Caster is skilled in medicine, weaving, wand-making and alchemy.

Personal Skills

Avatar of Urbara (D): Like a prism splitting light into its constituent colors, the Servant is a result of Urbara focusing her
    abilities through a particular lens in order to qualify for a standard Servant class. The rank of this skill determines how much
    of Urbara's original power is accessible in the Servant's current form. Caster's rank is low due to not being a wolf herself, but
    being a practitioner of witchcraft bestowed on humans by the Widening Wolf. Because of this, her own magical abilties are vastly
    amplified, nearly elevating her to the level of a true goddess of magic such as Freyja.

Volva (EX): A title meaning "wand carrier", Caster is a Norse sorceress or witch. The greatest volva of all is the goddess Freyja,
    who is not only a goddess of love, but also a warlike divinity who caused screams of anguish, blood and death. What Freyja did in
    Asgard was emulated by the volur of Midgard. Volur practiced seior, the closest analogue to orthodox magecraft, spa, the art of
    prophecy and galdr, a type of witchcraft performed by singing in a special meter, forming the basis for High Thaumaturgy and Greater
    Rituals. Volur were held in high esteem and believed to have such power that Odin himself consulted them to learn what the future
    held for the gods. Caster's expertise in a specific discipline has been expanded so that she can now be called a generalist witch.

Divinity (C): Caster has a degree of divinity due to being regarded as the goddess of genealogy and bloodlines, though the fact
    that she is a full-blooded jotun decreases this rank. As a goddess, her domain is narrow, but her mastery over it is absolute.

Mystic Eyes (B): Caster has Mystic Eyes of Blood, which allow her to perceive blood and circulatory systems as far as the eye can
    see, regardless of obstacles or solid objects. Aside from its great utility, this awareness gives Caster a bonus to critical hits and
    causing wounds dealt by her to bleed as much as possible. She can also read emotions to a limited degree by seeing heart rate
    and circulation. Furthermore, she can peer into a person's bloodline and discern everything about their ancestry.

Noble Phantasm

Bloodline Breaker~Unraveling of Kin and Clan (A, Magecraft)

The wand was the most sacred implement of the volva, meaning "wand-wed", as it symbolized the World Tree, Yddgrasill. It is said that
    as a weaving implement a wand could be used to twine the threads of fate, and with her wand Caster can send out spiritual threads to
    seize her target's fates and control them. As the mistress of bloodlines, Caster is able to enter an astral state and walk up and down
    the bloodline of any target ensnared by her threads. From the target's perspective, the effect is instant, but to Caster, she can spend
    any amount of time she wants inspecting and analyzing the target's bloodline and genetics. This is an excellent way to reveal an enemy
    Servant's identity, but her Noble Phantasm is to give the bloodline the slightest push and alter it as she wishes. She cannot alter the
    history of a Heroic Spirit, but she can add or remove any boons or curses that are inherited through blood. She can strip away divinity,
    inflict debilitating genetic diseases, or implant curses or powers in the blood that will not become obvious until generations later.
    Depending on how far she goes up the family tree, the target can be drastically altered, becoming a different race, gender or species.
    Again, however, it is not history manipulation; no memories or actual events are altered. It's about as esoteric as an assault can be.

Background
    Deep in the northern mountains of Jotunheim lies the cave of the giantess-goddess Hyndla, the hag of the northern mountains, and the
    goddess of genealogy and bloodlines. Ancestry is her specialty, and it is rumored that she spends her astral-travel time walking up and
    down the bloodlines of many races. The gods consult her when they want to know something about how someone is related to someone
    else, or for advice on their various human breeding experiments. Humans pray to her about finding ancestors, tracing genetic disorders,
    dealing with blood-curses, asking about future children, or anything else that requires an ability to see into bloodlines far away.

She spends most of her time sleeping, or what looks like sleeping to some folk; actually, she is "faring forth", sending her mind out
    where her body cannot go. Her cave is guarded by a band of loyal etins, who will not see her disturbed when she is unconscious, so
    seeing her is only possible during the short periods when she wakes up to eat and walk about a little. Hyndla is small for a giantess
    -no more than human size- wizened and old, with long silver-grey hair that drapes on the ground around her. She is pale from almost
    never leaving her cave, and walks with a stick. Her apparent frailty makes her guards all the more protective of her.

Caster is generally friendly, but can be cantankerous if she has just awoken. Flirting with her will usually soften her, but be prepared
    to go through with it if she decides to take you up on it; for all that she is old and wrinkled, she is also lusty. Her name means "hound"
    and she does indeed have a small pack of wolves as pets, usually lolling about her and keeping her warm. She can shapeshift into a wolf
    herself, or a wolf-headed woman; it is in this form that she appears on a famous carved Icelandic stone.

Alternate FC
    Last edited by Funderfullness; December 17th, 2017 at 12:58 AM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    Caster Class, Yandi Shennong shi. as long as you dont treat me like your subordinate, with this scythe i shall fight for you master.
    Faceclaim

True Name: Yandi Shennong Shi, The Flame emperor
    Class: Caster
    Armament: Flame Scythe
    Alignment: Neutral good
    H/W: 189cm/85kg
    Origin: China
    Talents: Making Tea, Agriculture.
    Natural Enemy: Chi you

Stats:
    STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: B
    MANA: A
    LUCK: C

Class Skills
    Item Construction: C
    He is the god of agriculture in Chinese religion, therefore he can create multitude of tools that serve various purposes as a founder of many agricultural tools

Territory Creation: B
    He can burn a field around him to grant incereased Mana Regeneration to anyone who stands in it. as well as better defence against other servants

Personal Skills
    Mana burst (Flames): B+
    He is the Flame emperor, as well as the God of the burning wind, He can also enchance the natural flames of his scythe with this skill.

Divinity: B
    He is one of the Three Emperors in the Three Emperors and Five Sovereigns Era in china, Emeperors who are said to be divine, his divinite also comes from the fact that he is also Shennong, the God of Agriculture.

Innovation: A
    He brought Agriculture to china but is also the founder of Chinese Medicine, Therefore he has Remarkable resistance to any Type of biological attack such as poison as well as better resistance but not complete immunity to direct attacks to the spiritual core.

Noble Phantasms
    Huoyan Liandao
    Fiery Scythe of the Burning God
    (A) (Anti-Unit)
    The Flames of my Scythe shall burn aways at the old and make way for the new. That, is the essence of slash and burn.

The Flames of the Slash And Burn agriculture that Caster Perfect and Improved for chinese people. Upon activation. The flames of his scythe intensify. and anything alive that he slashes with it will have its lifeforce return to Caster as Prana, Effectivly Granting him endless supply of Prana as long as he keeps slaying anything that is alive, representing the way Slash and burn agriculture works. Besides Slashing in melee, he can create ranged fire attacks with his scythe He is however limited by the Ammount of Prana his servant body can handle without overloading.

Sacrifice of the Tea Leaf
    Beginning of the Tea Culture
    (B) (Anti-Unit (Self))
    A noble phantasms based on his legend. Upon sitting under a tree and chewing on a plant to Test its medical capabilites he fell ill. Then as he was nearing death he chewed on the leaf of Tea Plant. which instantly healed him, he realized he can do this indefinitly and use tea as antidote to test the capabilites of different plants countless of times it is stated that he poisoned himself seventy two times a day and used tea as andidote. This Noble phantasm is a self-healing noble phantasm that automatically comes into activation when he is in a near death state. it can even repair serious damage to the spiritual core. however it can only be used once every Seventy Two-Days. should he wish to heal someone else. he can do that as well.

Personality
    Because he lost three battles and was subjugated by the Yellow emperor, caster at the beginning will be Rebellious, ofter disrespecting his master's words becuase he Rues any kind of subordinacy, but as time passes on he will develop a bond with his master and eventually be Very loyal to him. He will have a strange interaction with the Huangdi (Yellow Emperor) if he is summoned, Fighting him ferociously as an enemy but strangely enough fighting back to back as an ally. If by any means he Encounters Chi You, the masters can expect no teamwork. he respects other chinese servants greatly.

Strategy
    Despite having a weapon that fits more to a Lancer than the Caster, his scythe isnt his only method of combat. he also excells in bassicaly any form of fire magecraft, Be it using his scythe or not. His Fire Magecraft and a fire scythe makes him able to hold his ground against the knight classes to an extent. but ambushing Is always a better choice as He has pretty low endurance and strenght. if anything more complicated than fighting needs to be done. he lets his master take the lead in strategy.
    Last edited by massive_jojo_reference; December 17th, 2017 at 05:07 PM.

I feel like my Barbarika would just be more concerned with his dad turning into a cute girl.

Class: Lancer (Urbara)

STR: C (B)
    END: C (B)
    AGI: A
    MGI: B
    LCK: D

Class Skills

Magic Resistance (B): Cancels spells three verses or shorter. Lithuania's pagan traditions endured longer than any other European
    nation before Christianity was officially adopted, giving Lancer better staying power than other pagan gods who had diminished
    long before her and her pantheon. Even if targeted by High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals, it is difficult to affect her.

Personal Skills

Avatar of Urbara (C): Like a prism splitting light into its constituent colors, the Servant is a result of Urbara focusing her
    of Urbara's original power is accessible in the Servant's current form. Lancer has a middling rank due to tales of her being a
    vilkmerge or she-wolf goddess who slowly took on more human attributes. She is frequently depicted surrounded by her wolf pack.

Demonic Defender of the Forest (EX): Lancer's very name is derived from the Lithuanian words for "tree", "forest" and "beast".
    As such, her domain is the wooded areas and the animals that live there. All animals are sacred to her, most of all hares, bears
    and, of course, wolves. These animals help Lancer lead hunters astray since her duty is not to aid hunters but to protect the
    forest. Even the King of Lithuania would not hunt in the forest if he saw a hare cross his path. Whenever people cut down trees,
    Lancer could feel it; it was considered disrespectful to remove even a single twig during the Winter Solstice as it could drive
    the goddess to terrible grief and anger. Lancer is able to mark a forest as her personal domain and gains a rank-up to parameters
    as if she were boosted by Madness Enhancement at rank A. Furthermore, she gains limited clairvoyance through the fauna and flora
    in her territory, able to see through them and even direct them to attack. She also gains access to her Stalking Huntress skill.

Stalking Huntress (A): Lancer gains the benefits of Clairvoyance, Eye of Mind (True) and Presence Concealment, each at rank C.
    Like other gods of the hunt, Lancer is described as a single, unmarried, voluptuous and beautiful, escorted by a pack of wolves
    as she roams the forests of Europe. As part of the Lithuanian pantheon, she represented military interest of warriors.

Goddess' Divine Core (C): Lancer was worshiped by the Lithuanians as a goddess of the forest, similar to the Greek Artemis. Though
    she was a prominent deity, as time went on she adopted more demonic traits, to the point where she held no goodwill to humans at all.
    After the Christianization of Lithuania in the 14th century, her worship was greatly diminished, resulting in her current rank. What's
    left of the Divinity she possessed from birth blocks mental and physical interference up to an equivalent rank.

Noble Phantasm

Dainava Pando~Trembling Giant Forest of One (B+, Anti-Army)

As the goddess of forests and an aspect of Urbara, Lancer is able to extend her reach beyond Europe and take control of a very specific
    forest for herself. The term "forest" may be a misnomer in this case as Pando is a single tree with 40,000 stems connected to a massive
    root system. It is among the world's oldest living organisms and estimated to weigh six million kilograms in total. This Noble Phantasm
    allows Lancer to condense an entire tree into the size and shape of a spear; she has taken Pando because "there's no kill like overkill".
    Since her spear contains thousands of trees, she is treated as being in a forest for the purposes of activating her Demonic Defender of
    the Forest and Stalking Huntress skills. Buffs aside, the spear can be extended and thickened to any shape and can send a literal forest
    of grasping and crushing branches bursting forth. Afterwards the branches either return to Lancer or take root in the ground in order to
    spread anew. This Noble Phantasm would normally be linked to Dainava, the largest and oldest forest in Lithuania, but Urbara's influence,
    despite not being especially powerful, is enough to untether her to choose whatever tree or forest she desires upon being summoned.

Background
    Medeina is the Lithuanian goddess of forests, trees and animals. Her name is derived from medis (tree) and mede (forest). She was also
    a patroness of warriors and military men, imparting the strength, speed and stealth of a wolf to those who offered tribute. Medeina is
    depicted as a wolf-headed woman escorted by a pack of wolves, though she became more human as the years went on. When Lithuania became
    the last European nation to adopt Christianity, Medeina was among the gods who were not syncretized with saints and continued to be
    assosciated with paganism, which caused the Church to paint her in a more demonic light. Her cult all but disappeared a century later.

As a protector of nature and patron of military matters, Lancer is a quite serious at best and coldly antisocial at worst when it comes to
    humans. She only shows tenderness and kindness to the members of her wolf pack and the other animals of the forest. It was said that
    when people cut down trees for firewood, she would run to the deepest part of the woods to weep for the trees.

Alternate FC
    Last edited by Funderfullness; February 11th, 2018 at 03:33 PM.

US Friend Code
    @Funderfullness.

Neat idea of Servant concepts revolving around your previous sheet. I don't have the time of looking over everything right now but I like your wewapet sheet, especially his NP with it's interesting mechanic. I do have some criticisms on the skills but as I'm about to go to bed I'll do that later.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have to say, Dainava Pando being an entire forest compressed into the shape of a spear has got to be one of the most awesomely crazy NPs I've seen in a while. Reminds me a bit of an NP idea I had for my Benkei sheet, with all 999 spears he collected combined together into one giant one. The idea ended up way too awkward though and I threw it out, so I'm impressed you managed to make yours work. Congrats!

I've wanted to make Pando into an NP forever, and since I couldn't find any Americans, Native or otherwise, to do for these sheets, the forest goddess was my way of squeezing that in.

Searching for an Ever Distant Dream Ecksukaribruh's Avatar

Servant of Christmas! SANTA RIDER ARTHUR!

True Name: Arthur Pendragon (Santa)

Origin: Europe
    Alignment: True-Neutral
    Sex: Male
    Height: 181cm
    Weight: 68 KG
    Dislikes: Morgrinch.

Parameters:
    STR: B END: A
    AGI: B MGI: E
    LCK: B NP: C-EX

Class Skills:
    Riding A:
    "One who cannot lead their sleigh, has no right to be Santa!"
    Taking his Riding to the farthest level, Rider is able to cross from continent to continent in barely moments.

Magic Resistance C-B:
    "Guard me tonight, O'frosty winds!"
    On the Night of Christmas, Rider gains a boost to his resistance of the mage arts by one rank, this is due to the harsh, yet cold winds of Christmas Eve sooth him more than any other winds.

Personal Skills:
    Promise of Gifts (True) B+:
    "Rebellion is not the answer, allow us to bless each-other with gifts."
    Boosts the users and the receivers weakest stats by one.

Saint's Gift C-A:
    "The man who just keeps giving!"
    Rider is able to tell clearly what gift belongs to who, but due to his excitement, he is quite prone to getting some of the gifts wrong in the end.

Santa's "Noble" Steed (True) A:
    “A King is nothing without the mount that leads his charge!”
    Horses seemingly flock to Rider and can be used to replace any lost Reindeers.

Noble Phantasms:
    Sleigh of Promised Victory

Excalisleigh

Type: Anti-Presents
    To protect the noble goal of Christmas is the Sleighs true strength, while normally used as a way to transport gifts around the world, if one is to threaten the Joy of those who Believe, Excalisleigh takes on a golden form that streaks through the night.
    It is unknown whether or not one can block such an attack, but it has been stated that a being known as Morgrinch has made a hormunculus out of Rider's DNA as to stop the Santa servant's ability to deliver gifts.

The Bell that Jingles in the Night
    Calibell

Type: Anti-Unit
    The bell that always seems to ring when Santa has arrived, it seemingly sends those who hears it into a sleepy state, just so Rider can deliver the gifts he's meant to deliver.
    Rider seems to be affected as well, especially when a child stays awake despite hearing the bell, seems even he feels tired despite his near limitless energy.

Those Who Once Served, Return As Those Who Guide
    The Reindeer Table

Type: Anti-Steed

The Knights that once served as Riders strongest return once again in unlikely forms, these forms allow them to lead him to victory once again!
    Instead this time, they lead him as Reindeer and fight as not knights but the beings that lead his strongest Sleigh.
    God I feel sorry for them.

Backstory
    Once seen with fame as the King of Knights, Arthur Pendragon takes on the name of Santa and the class of Rider as to show the world the true meaning of Christmas, but due to the spoken rule that Santa must never be seen, he is unable to show his face to the world and hides himself away in the shadows as he crosses the world delivering gifts.

Alas it seems someone has plans to destroy the newly anointed Santa in the form of his female clone, Mordred! Who would do such a thing to end Christmas!? Obviously Morgrinch, his salty sister who doesn't understand that she just simply sucks as a Santa.

- - - Updated - - -

Apologies, this is my first time making a Servant.
    Last edited by Ecksukaribruh; December 17th, 2017 at 08:31 AM.
    Whats the use of putting anything here if no one will read this?

And you DIDN'T post this in the Contest?

THERE WAS A CONTEST!?

Yup. though you can probably post there if you remove the sheet here first. ask someone who knows first tho.

I could probably change up the sheet to match the one used in the Contest too-