Thread: Screwed Up with Kagetsu Tohya big time?

Screwed Up with Kagetsu Tohya big time?

Greetings. I'm trying to unlock the 'Eh?....Another dream?' options in the game. I'm already up to the point where I'm about to face off against Kishima Kouma at the Nanaya forest for what seems to be the final battle or sth, so I'm trying to see how much I can unlock before I do. I got the "Cat Extermination" option at least. Any suggestions?

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    Check the flowchart and figure out what flags you need to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyvale View Post
    Check the flowchart and figure out what flags you need to get.
    lol that thing has me completely lost. It seems that I met Nanaya too many times and missed some important Len events somehow.

Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderSnapper View Post
    Greetings. I'm trying to unlock the 'Eh?....Another dream?' options in the game. I'm already up to the point where I'm about to face off against Kishima Kouma at the Nanaya forest for what seems to be the final battle or sth, so I'm trying to see how much I can unlock before I do. I got the "Cat Extermination" option at least. Any suggestions?
    Final battle will have you not fight against him 3 times if I remember it correctly.

Last one will let you be released from the dream.

I'm currently trying to unlock the title screen but I don't know how to unlock some pics there. -.-
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

Blog Entries
    It's possible to permanently miss certain Len scenes if you make the wrong choices. You might have to start from a fresh save.
    Now Loading...

[15:09] <KnightTurtle> "I WILL NOT DIE FOR THE BEAUTY OF MATH. MATH IS MY SOUL AND BLOOD, MY PASSION. MATH IS WHAT KEEPS THE WORLD RIGHT. I WILL ON FOR THE BEAUTY OF NUMBER CRUNCHING, THE MIND NUMBING ABILITY OF CALCULUS, THE SOUL OF THE BARE BASICS OF ARITHMETIC"
    [21:21] <+EnigmaticFellow> we derive fun from integration