Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 152023242526 LastLast

Thread: The Latest Bans

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    What does Kelnish mean.
    In Pingunese it describes the space between the first NOOT and the second NOOT.
    I'm an expert in Pingunese because I learn it from Netflix.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelnish View Post
    What does trolling mean?
    v. trolling

1. The activity of living under a bridge, avoiding sunlight, and devouring passerby.

Seems pretty clear-cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    As a member (hehehehehe) of this community im not sure if baiting is really a thing i see worth elevating to multiple days of bannage
    Strife's holiday was specifically because it was a concerted and pre-meditated attempt to get someone perma-banned. There are aggravating circumstances here which there (hopefully) won't normally be.
    But please don't bait, people. Please don't break rules, generally. Just ... putting that out there, you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Nick View Post
    Trolling another member outside of BL is OK, but if outside BL you say you're going to troll someone on the forum, and then you post something that could be related to that that ties into someone getting perma'd, the outside BL conversation can be used as proof that it was intentional rather than just a joke post.
    A pretty decent summary, yes.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

JP Friend Code
    Pingu
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Strife's holiday was specifically because it was a concerted and pre-meditated attempt to get someone perma-banned. There are aggravating circumstances here which there (hopefully) won't normally be.
    But please don't bait, people. Please don't break rules, generally. Just ... putting that out there, you know?

A pretty decent summary, yes.
    But I am the rules.

Blog Entries
    (Sometimes, it means he isinflexible, in my opinion).
    eh, I have been called worse
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    eh, I have been called worse
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    will we be getting first degree, second degree, and third degree soon?
    pls say yes
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

"To a man with a sense of shame, his word is inviolate." Ivan The Mouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Strife View Post
    Threaten someones family in real life: 1 Week ban
    This: 1 Week ban
    Look, this is one of the things that anger me the most: False accusations over personal interpretations on someone's behavior.

Thus, I say again. Give me evidence that I explicitly and unambiguously threatened someone's family in real life. Not that it would bring back the time lost from my two bans, but I want to know the truth.

Blog Entries
    What does trolling mean?
    It's when people bait you to buy good booze and then you buy their stuff and it was a clever ruse.
    Last edited by Daiki; November 2nd, 2015 at 01:09 AM.

Blog Entries
    Please help, mod's post quality is falling.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan The Mouse View Post
    Look, this is one of the things that anger me the most: False accusations over personal interpretations on someone's behavior.
    Thus, I say again. Give me evidence that I explicitly and unambiguously threatened someone's family in real life. Not that it would bring back the time lost from my two bans, but I want to know the truth.[/FONT]
    Presented without comment for the free judgement of the reader.

------

Fine by me. Only gives me fuel, anyway. Besides, you ain't so safe behind that device now. Or, at least, someone you love.

---

I suggest you think of it as the latter ['actual threat vs 'being chunni'' -LB], because it would be more amusing to me anyway when it happens. Ignorance is bliss, ain't it?

---

Well, yeah, I really don't have any power over Chris. The problem is I do have power over someone close to him, and I'm not talking about direct influence or harm here. I mean, I'm not a magic user. If I was, I would have done something about it long ago.

I'm not too big about becoming cool, see? Besides, some of you here think I'm socially dead, and I honestly don't give a damn. I'm doing this to send a message to him.

And if I have to socially die every time to send that message, I would do it many times as long as I can afford it.
    Last edited by SeiKeo; November 2nd, 2015 at 01:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    For sod's sake, not this again.

Next time I see posts about that in here, I'm deleting them, and probably warning the offender for persistent derailing. The thread's got to be kept open for Strife's right of reply to my text-wall, but that doesn't mean it's a playground.
    Last edited by Seika; November 2nd, 2015 at 01:47 AM. Reason: Wrote 'there' instead of 'here'.
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

Blog Entries
    If that took you nine minutes to write, Ivan, I'm a wheel of cheese. (And you ought to have seen my post by now and deleted it anyway).

Have a warning and stop this before it goes further.
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    Ivan, I don't remember "EXPLICIT" being part of the definition of death threat or you writing the rules here.

But thanks for ignoring Seika, so take a public warning. And a thread ban. You're banned from posting in this thread again. If you post anything at all, you're getting warned again.

- - - Updated - - -

Like seriously, Spinach locked it to stop you from derailing it, take the hint.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Blog Entries
    So, as it seems everyone has said their piece, I believe closing the thread again would be a good idea. Since there's nothing more to really be said (unless there is and it's important enough, which I doubt). You know, just a suggestion.

Hopefully not a bad one. Don't ban me please.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    Ivan, I don't remember "EXPLICIT" being part of the definition of death threat or you writing the rules here.

But thanks for ignoring Seika, so take a public warning. And a thread ban. You're banned from posting in this thread again. If you post anything at all, you're getting warned again.

- - - Updated - - -

Like seriously, Spinach locked it to stop you from derailing it, take the hint.
    My reflexes are like those of a sniper.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel893 View Post
    So, as it seems everyone has said their piece, I believe closing the thread again would be a good idea. Since there's nothing more to really be said (unless there is and it's important enough, which I doubt). You know, just a suggestion.

Hopefully not a bad one. Don't ban me please.
    I want to give Strife a fair chance to reply, since I text-walled at him.
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    First that Break ban, now this...
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel893 View Post
    Maybe reading moderator posts could help with that.

The thread's got to be kept open for Strife's right of reply to my text-wall
    Ragnarok, come day of wrath
    That fallen souls might bear our plea.
    To hasten the Divine's return.
    O piteous Wanderer.

Blog Entries
    To be honest, when I refreshed the page a second after I posted this scared the shit out of me. Also I thought it said spider, not sniper. Thinking on it, I like spider better.

I want to give Strife a fair chance to reply, since I text-walled at him.
    And, ah, yes. Well then, after that. Perhaps.

- - - Updated - - -

And, you know, any posts afterwards that actually contribute. But I'm most likely wasting my time posting this so I'll stop.

Welome back Strife, I like having my rich Onee-sama around