Page 113 of 617 FirstFirst ... 1363103108111112113114115118123163213613 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 12332

Thread: Unpopular TM opinions you have

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    It’s okay to let it out and say that you hate everything about and built around this franchise. That’s what this thread is here for afterall.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AsGryffynn View Post
    Another unpopular opinion... I hate most of the bloody seiyuu in this verse!
    I seriously must ask, why are you here if you seem to at least dislike several of the fundamental aspects of this series and anime at large?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bobin View Post
    It’s okay to let it out and say that you hate everything about and built around this franchise. That’s what this thread is here for afterall.
    I guess that's true to an extent, but I always thought to be an actually contributing member of this forum, you kind of also have to you know, like something about the Nasuverse and anime.

There are many a things wrong with the Nasu but the VAs were always exceptional what are you talking about

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post

I guess that's true to an extent, but I always thought to be an actually contributing member of this forum, you kind of also have to you know, like something about the Nasuverse and anime.
    or if you use random thoughts as your twitter for long enough
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Running away from Falconetti AsGryffynn's Avatar
    Beat me to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Yes we’ve established you hate anime already
    Great way to generalize... No, I liked anime and still do... just not how it's become today. My golden era of anime is much older.

I seriously must ask, why are you here if you seem to at least dislike several of the fundamental aspects of this series and anime at large?

- - - Updated - - -

I actually like parts of it. Strictly speaking, it's the direction of the Nasuverse I hate, not what it actually has. In essence, I like what it does, but hate the way it's getting around to it. It feels vastly different to the more sober tone of the early works.

Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    There are many a things wrong with the Nasu but the VAs were always exceptional what are you talking about
    Saori Hayami, Kana Ueda, Chiwa Saito, Maaya Sakamoto and Miyuki Sawashiro...

That's what I am talking about.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    I suppose Ciel Route Roa is the most fun. But there’s nothing wrong with a SHIKI either.
    Which Ciel Route Roa?

The one in the early parts of the route? The one that possesses Shiki? The original one that you see in flashbacks and in the very end?
    don't quote me on this

JP Friend Code
    Great way to generalize... No, I liked anime and still do... just not how it's become today. My golden era of anime is much older.
    So you're one of those genwunners. Got it.
    I actually like parts of it. Strictly speaking, it's the direction of the Nasuverse I hate, not what it actually has. In essence, I like what it does, but hate the way it's getting around to it. It feels vastly different to the more sober tone of the early works.
    I don't see the point. Each work should have different tones compare to the other. Why are you forcing the writers to write to your taste? They should be allowed to write whatever the fuck they want. Don't like it? Yes complain about it, but the argument that a new work should feel the same way as older ones for it to be objectively good is ridiculous to me, even if it's just an opinion.

Still don't see what you're talking about. They are all great VAs with a huge fanbase around the world and some even won several awards, constantly getting work invites to voice characters in popular franchises. Hate them all you want as it's your very unpopular opinion, but no matter how much you want them to lose their job they will remain at the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    So you're one of those genwunners. Got it.
    Essentially. I am one of those who think's your avatar and signature are the problem.

I don't see the point. Each work should have different tones compare to the other. Why are you forcing the writers to write to your taste? They should be allowed to write whatever the fuck they want. Don't like it? Yes complain about it, but the argument that a new work should feel the same way as older ones for it to be objectively good is ridiculous to me, even if it's just an opinion.
    It's what I am used to. Changes do happen, but not instantly. This felt... jarring, to say the least.

Still don't see what you're talking about. They are all great VAs with a huge fanbase around the world and some even won several awards, constantly getting work invites to voice characters in popular franchises. Hate them all you want as it's your very unpopular opinion, but no matter how much you want them to lose their job they will remain at the top.
    Opinions can't be right or wrong, that's what makes them opinions. My opinion is they're awful and sound like my cat after getting splashed with cold water during a squall...

Same reason I hate Troy Baker (now) and Laura Bailey (always). They are everywhere. Overexposure destroys celebrities and they are all the same bunch of self servicing idiots that get arrogant when they have everyone's attention and keep new talent on a leash, even though they were in the same hole at one point. Troy and Laura went union and every person I know thinks those two should take a permanent vacation. I think the mentioned freaks will fall through the same hole in the ceiling.

But it's fun to toss a body from a high ledge, keep up!
    Last edited by AsGryffynn; November 9th, 2018 at 08:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    Which Ciel Route Roa?

The one in the early parts of the route? The one that possesses Shiki? The original one that you see in flashbacks and in the very end?
    It’s hard to say which part of Roa is my absolute favorite, but I did adore the scenes with original Roa. I think Roa was also more interesting trying to take over Shiki, but I enjoyed all of it.

if we are talking Roa in all things instead of just Tsukihime then his story mode/arcade mode in Melty Blood is the best however.

Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    It’s hard to say which part of Roa is my absolute favorite, but I did adore the scenes with original Roa. I think Roa was also more interesting trying to take over Shiki, but I enjoyed all of it.

if we are talking Roa in all things instead of just Tsukihime then his story mode/arcade mode in Melty Blood is the best however.
    And even to this day I haven't tried to play Melty Blood. Wish I could, but I have no idea where to find a bloody patch for the bloody Melty Blood.

Blog Entries
    One of the best parts of tsukihime was when SHIKI’s sister complex proved strong enough to no-sell the takeover of the old as fuck super vampire
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

I think the mentioned freaks will fall through the same hole in the ceiling.

Winners stay winning, losers stay whining.

JP Friend Code
    Essentially. I am one of those who think's your avatar and signature are the problem.
    She's not even from an anime or manga. Until you played that eroge, knew the story, the character,...etc you have no basis to say anything other than you like or not like the artstyle. I hope you did not intent to say it in an attempt to provoke me tho, because it won't work, as 90% of ppl I knew including my friends don't like either lol, just like most of my friends HATED many Fate chars I like, it's natural. Heck I sometimes consider some of my tastes to e unpopular opinions.

And ofc contrary to you who lives in the past and deny advancement, I embrace the good things coming from both the past and future. Speaking of which I also have problem with your avatar and sig, those are the artstyles I can never swallow. And guess what, it's also my personal taste. What style one prefer =/= the problem of modern anime and manga. Artists can draw whatever the fuck they want and the furthest you can go to say anything is like or not liking the art, that's it. Looking at only just the artstyle to decide problems of the entire manga, anime, game...etc is hilariously shallow.
    It's what I am used to. Changes do happen, but not instantly. This felt... jarring, to say the least.
    So you hate changes, you hate new stuffs, you hate new styles. Then why are you still here in the modern era of Neo-TM, anime, manga? It's much better to just rewatch the old stuffs that you consider to be the best thing ever, replay the original FSN only and never play any other games. Why would you torture yourself by reading, watching, playing new shits and then cry about it? TM will never do what you want and write the edgy grimdark stories you dream, there's the fanfic forum if you want to try at that.
    Opinions can't be right or wrong, that's what makes them opinions. My opinion is they're awful and sound like my cat after getting splashed with cold water during a squall...
    If you stopped here, then it's opinion. You don't like the artstyle that I like, fine, because I also don't like what you liked. You don't like the VAs that I like, also fine, because I might also don't like the VAs you like. We're cool about that. This is the topic of unpopular opinions duh. But you did not stop there. You continued to go beyond what I personally can agree with, that's why I replied.

Same reason I hate Troy Baker (now) and Laura Bailey (always). They are everywhere. Overexposure destroys celebrities and they are all the same bunch of self servicing idiots that get arrogant when they have everyone's attention and keep new talent on a leash, even though they were in the same hole at one point.
    Do you have proof of this accusation? Do you have proof that the VAs you mentioned and the JP ones are doing this horrible gutting talent thing? Or are you just pulling false accusations out of your ass? Do you know them personally, follow their social accounts...etc to know all of them are arrogant and attention whores?
    Troy and Laura went union and every person I know thinks those two should take a permanent vacation. I think the mentioned freaks will fall through the same hole in the ceiling.
    You do realize that 3 of the JP VAs you mentioned already married, had children and still active in the industry right? They even help training new talents.
    See, this kind of attitude, is the reason I replied. I don't give a shit about what you like or not, I respect that. But wishing the worst thing coming to others is the lowest of the low. It is because of ppl like you that we have cases like the ppl who bullied Boudica's artist. In fact, it's irony that you are acting like those extreme otaku. But hey, at least you did not personally hunt down their social media accounts and send them hatespeeches and death threats, so I really hope you won't go that far. Next time just say what you like/don't like, don't wish the worst things on other and I will not bother, that's all.
    Last edited by Lily Emilio; November 9th, 2018 at 11:45 AM.

Blog Entries

You know there's like 100 Nasuverse VAs now thanks to GO right?

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    When was that? Even the early TM works juxtaposed extreme comedy with drama, and the two were often difficult to separate. Any grimdark TM is just a nostalgic fantasy of yours.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    Tange is a bad Nero.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Tange is a bad Nero.
    Who is a good Nero?

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Someone whose voice doesn't want to make me put a gun to my head and can actually sell her tragic back story.

Nero isn't deep voiced, so Atsuko Tanaka and Kikuko Inoue are right out, but anyone with range who isn't a chipmunk on helium should be able to pull it off. Megumi Han, maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar

Αre you talking shit about Ueda, Sawashiro and Saito in the SAME FUCKING SENTENCE

boi you must be tired o'life
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

I'd fight ten dudes for Chiwa Saito.