Page 92 of 680 FirstFirst ... 428287909192939497102142192592 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 13593

Thread: Fate/strange fake (Free-Range Spoilers)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    Kinoko brainwash.
    The STARS is you.

Signature by fumato

Banned
    Blog Entries
    If you look at ancient depictions of Enkidu, he tends to have horns/antlers too.
    Then again Gilgamesh has a beard on them....

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    I've always thought Gil's gold necklace thing was meant to represent his awesome beard.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

JP Friend Code
    No one cares.
    Blog Entries
    Maybe he thinks Beards are for mongrels....?

"......"

Quote Originally Posted by Thedoctor View Post
    Why can't we all be as sexually devious as Renko?

Miscellaneous Info

Quote Originally Posted by Renko
    "I really loathe Fanfictions that are so horrendously horrible, it makes me want to go get my massive NAIL BAT OF RAPTURE and swing it real HARD to any AUTHOR who will dare create such filthy and disgusting piece of literature!"

"THEY WON'T SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY....THEY WILL SUFFER!"

Queen of Love and Beauty GhostDIGIT's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Renko View Post
    Maybe he thinks that beards are for mongrels....?
    When he sees those tablets he's gonna be pissed.
    Spoiler:
    The Best Thing BlackBlade's Ever Said.
    Quote Originally Posted by black1blade View Post
    Just watch KNK, read fate and tsuki then just never bother with another nasu thing again but continue to use BL regardless.

Dullahan's Writing Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    I hope you love purple prose, pretentious dialogue and oblique references to Hegelian philosophy too motherfucker 'cause that's what's up

JP Friend Code
    No one cares.
    Blog Entries
    He's going to hunt down the bastards who created those!

Wait...they've been dead for a long time....

"......"

Miscellaneous Info

"I really loathe Fanfictions that are so horrendously horrible, it makes me want to go get my massive NAIL BAT OF RAPTURE and swing it real HARD to any AUTHOR who will dare create such filthy and disgusting piece of literature!"

Queen of Love and Beauty GhostDIGIT's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Renko View Post
    He's going to hunt down the bastards who created those!

Wait...they've been dead for a long time....
    He'll raise them from the dead. He's got the tools.
    Spoiler:
    The Best Thing BlackBlade's Ever Said.
    Quote Originally Posted by black1blade View Post
    Just watch KNK, read fate and tsuki then just never bother with another nasu thing again but continue to use BL regardless.

Dullahan's Writing Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    I hope you love purple prose, pretentious dialogue and oblique references to Hegelian philosophy too motherfucker 'cause that's what's up

JP Friend Code
    No one cares.
    Blog Entries
    He must be that pissed to do all of that just to kill them himself. lol

"......"

Miscellaneous Info

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	keep-calm-and-wreck-shit-7.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	12330

Nasu probably sent this to Narita

Blog Entries
    Is Vol 2 available for download already?

Master of Chaos' Servant Standards

F/GO ID: 011416057/カオス

quote for higher truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Get famous in America, you're American. That's literally how America works.
    Unless you're Justin Bieber, Canada didn't want him, but America refuses to claim responsibility
    Quote Originally Posted by In a certain South Park episode...
    Kyle Broflovski: And what happens when an invulnerable cheater comes up against an elitist corporate dictator?
    Eric Cartman: A perfect storm of hypocrisy that everyone in the country has to deal with for months on end.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Yeah pai posted a mediafire like 5 pages ago

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    poof

Upon entering the section of the penitentiary that doubled as both his second workshop and the monitor room, Faldeus gave orders to Aldora and his other subordinates working inside.

“We are proceeding with plan B. Relay the message to Franceska and Orlando.”
    “Did the summoning fail?”
    Faldeus answered Aldora’s straightforward question with a simple nod.
    “Yes. As we thought, even with a time limit, there can only be seven summoned at a given time. We will follow through with the plan and continue with the fake grail war, with Saber as the seventh of the fakes and not the first of the true ones.

I’m not sure if there will be a grail in this scenario, but we will leave the matter of that to be solved for the next war. Still, if nothing else, I did receive command spells. I wonder if it’s possible to use these to form a contract with one of the existing Heroic Spirit after I dispose of its Master.

He looked coldly at the command spells on his right hand and was about to contact the other involved parties after having written down what had happened on a piece of memo paper. But then he noticed that something was slightly off. Noise ran through several of the monitors that were arranged in a row. It could have been dismissed as being a simple electrical failure, but the problem was that the noise ran through even the video feed being sent by familiars. These devices did take the form of monitors, but they were magical. Noise didn’t just happen randomly, so it made him think that there must have been some interference from another magus. Faldeus was checking the monitors, until he realized that he had been scribbling on the piece of paper by his hands.

Oh my. This isn’t like me. I guess not being able to summon a Heroic Spirit had shaken me up some.

After some mystification over his own actions, he made a movement to tear the memo. Then his fingers suddenly stopped. The scribbles contained text, written in letters of completely different handwriting than his own, with clear meaning behind them.

“I ask of you, are you my Master?”

He felt the blood suddenly draining from the back of his head. Faldeus scanned his surroundings, slowly, to not reveal his own restlessness. Doing so, he saw darkness. One of the monitors affected by the noise was showing the outside of the penitentiary. In it was the shadow of the forest, out of the reach of the illumination. Faldeus’ eyes were drawn to the impenetrable umbra, specifically the small white object floating in its center. The monitor was one of those that were linked to a familiar. He instructed the familiar to approach the darkness. Soon Faldeus became sure of it. That the object in the darkness was a malformed skull mask.

“Excuse me. I need a breath of fresh air.”

Leaving the room, Faldeus quickly headed to where the video was being taken. It was possible that it could have been a trap by an outside magus. He went down the penitentiary corridor, cautious of his surroundings. It was a long corridor before the break of dawn. He was quickly walking down the hallway, virtually no light being filtered through the windows, when suddenly the fluorescent light at the end of the hallway began blinking on and off and finally went out completely. Darkness abruptly formed in front of him. In it, Faldeus saw something. A white skull mask floating in the abyss.

There’s no mistaking it. That skull mask is Assassin’s. Did my summoning work? No, it could be the Assassin that had been summoned as a sacrifice.

As guesses raced through his mind, the fluorescent lighting once again lit up, the white mask disappearing with it.

“What was–“
    The instant he produced that murmur, the fluorescent lights directly above him went out. At the same time, a voice spoke to him from behind.

“Do not turn around.”

Faldeus could just barely recognize that it was a male voice. But it was an inorganic one that did not betray age or build. The voice whispered to Faldeus from right behind.

“…!”

At that moment, Faldeus was prepared to die. He received a premonition of death so clear that it told him that whatever he did there would end in futility, that none of the magic at his disposal could save him. He did not know what was behind him. There was so little he could feel from it that it even felt like the darkness was infinitely expanding. It wasn’t that the voice possessed deadly intent. The opposite in fact. The voice behind him had no presence to it. It was like a space of nothingness in which not even air existed was talking to him directly. The voice was so non-existent that he even considered that it might have been a phantom voice born from his delusions.

There was still one thing he could imagine though. That if there was something behind him, it must be the white mask that had been floating in the darkness just before.

“I ask of you…are you my Master?” asked the void.

Faldeus knew what would be there if he turned, but he could not bring himself to no matter what. All he could do was speak to the man standing behind him in the silence.

“…Yes. That would have been the case had you appeared after the summoning ritual.”

The whisper paused briefly and then shook Faldeus’ eardrums.

“Do you have convictions?”
    “Convictions?”

The voice simply continued to speak words from behind Faldeus.

“Do you have convictions that you would offer your life to?”

Faldeus thought about it briefly and answered under controlled breathing.

“I dedicate all my magic to the United States of America. That is my conviction.”
    “Are you prepared to follow your convictions, even if it means ending someone’s life?”
    “You mean would I kill?”
    “That is what it means to make a contract with me.”

Being a grail war, the majority of its participants were magi who were prepared for life and death situations. However, just how many of them would be quick to answer when they could feel death strongly approaching them? After a short pause, the young magus spoke with surprising calmness.

“Of course; if it is for the sake of the United States, I have no reservations on killing our citizens,” Faldeus said firmly.

After brief silence, the darkness behind him uttered words.

“I am Hassan i Sabbah,” the Heroic Spirit said, revealing its true name.

Faldeus was now certain. With no contract established between them yet, this could not be telepathy. However, his name had definitely reached his ears alone. It really had been a whisper that that shook only a part of Faldeus’ brain. As if his innards were tainted by some curse.

“I will be your shadow, so long as you do not abandon your convictions.”

And so, leaving those words, the shadow vanished into the darkness, not showing itself to the end. Only Faldeus, still motionless, remained. He did feel that a line of magic was connected to something. But he could scarcely sense any movement of energy and couldn’t immediately determine if they truly were linked.

“I see…it took time, but the feeling has sunk in.”

He may have died had he given the wrong answer. Even your own Heroic Spirit could turn into your grim reaper with a press of the wrong button. Having experienced the recalcitrance of a Heroic Spirit and how frightening it was first hand, Faldeus in cold sweat formed a small smile.

“This is a grail war.”
    Last edited by peanuts; May 18th, 2015 at 08:29 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    “I dedicate all my magic to the United States of America. That is my conviction.”
    “Of course; if it is for the sake of the United States, I have no reservations on killing our citizens,” Faldeus said firmly.

'MURICA.

Thank you for this arai.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

JP Friend Code
    No one cares.
    Blog Entries
    Wait....I didn't know that the US also have Magi among their ranks...

"......"

Miscellaneous Info

Blog Entries
    Most countries probably do to some degree.

i thought saber was the first true servant?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Quote Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
    i thought saber was the first true servant?
    He is. Or he's thought to be.
    Faldeus thought he may not have been a true Servant because he Assassin didn't initially appear when he summoned him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post

'MURICA.

Thank you for this arai.
    Didn't know if conviction was really the right word to use there. Didn't sound weird did it?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post

'MURICA.

Thank you for this arai.
    His heart and actions are utterly unclouded. They are all those of "Justice".

I expect a lot of eerie stuff from this Assassin.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I really like this Assassin.

It also explains Faldeus' "Oh Shit" face from the pictures.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0