Page 236 of 1901 FirstFirst ... 1361862262312342352362372382412462863367361236 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,720 of 38020

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Is she?

I guess I just haven't been using her Arts card a whole lot, given that there are way better options.

I think most early game/FP Servants badly need some kind of rework, tbh, it isn't just limited to Carmilla.
    It's mostly the thing where she has a 27% NP charge skill. Her Arts card is ever-so-slightly better at NP generation than Jack's (one hit times 2.15% vs. two hits times 1.07% or 2.14%ish), and her Quick cards having just two hits rather than Jack's five means that she gets less than 40% of the stars and also, well, ~4.30% NP on her first Quick card vs. Jack's ~5.35%.
    Note that exact percentages depend on chains, card position, crits, and overkill.

So yeah, it's mostly the 27% charge from using Vampirism every six turns. She can churn that thing out pretty quickly, though.

US Friend Code
    Just checked my dango stock. If I calculated it properly, I have roughly enough to buy out all the monuments in the shop and a few others. Should I just take all the monuments?

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by chem24 View Post
    Just checked my dango stock. If I calculated it properly, I have roughly enough to buy out all the monuments in the shop and a few others. Should I just take all the monuments?
    I'd say visit your cards list, open the wiki, make a list of exactly how much and what you need to max out every Servant you're gonna concievably use, then buy those, and spend the rest on Fous... then go for the pieces. That extra 1k attack & HP you can get from the midget doge is amazing, especially on characters that'll only have 5-6k HP at this point.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Omida's Avatar
    Soon, my AP will be up enough for the last 30AP play of the event. I wish that goddamn Heart will drop or I will be at mercy of Friday hunts until the next occasion to get them in bulk (who am I kidding, Desire Sensor will fuck me over).

Otherwise, I got all pieces and monuments from the shop, and started on EXP cards.

JP Friend Code
    075, 659, 211
    Quote Originally Posted by Tepanyakigo View Post
    Thanks... I've heard of horror stories from my friend who plays JP version... he told me the horror of high hp boss with the ability to NP every 3 turns in the later part of the game... So I'm not sure when this casual FGO will turn into harsh difficulty
    Yeah, that's one of the few times Stheno's infinite charming becomes ridiculously useful.

Iirc Orion was also said to be really useful in that fight, just in case you wanna plan a year ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickdrew View Post
    Mira is our magical girl casting beautiful drawings spells for the world to enjoy.

It's a miracle, hallelujah!
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    throw the bikini in there and I'll spend so much even paitouch and that other whale whose name escapes me would be like whoa....take it down a notch, their are kids starving in Africa ha' know?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    fuk u storm lioncirculatory organ

FGO JP Team
    FGO NA Team

Quote Originally Posted by neveron View Post
    It's mostly the thing where she has a 27% NP charge skill. Her Arts card is ever-so-slightly better at NP generation than Jack's (one hit times 2.15% vs. two hits times 1.07% or 2.14%ish), and her Quick cards having just two hits rather than Jack's five means that she gets less than 40% of the stars and also, well, ~4.30% NP on her first Quick card vs. Jack's ~5.35%.
    Note that exact percentages depend on chains, card position, crits, and overkill.

So yeah, it's mostly the 27% charge from using Vampirism every six turns. She can churn that thing out pretty quickly, though.
    To expand on this, and use the Google Sheets FGO Calculator:

QQQ
    Carmilla: 25.89% NP, 18-27 Stars
    Jack: 28.36% NP, 30-49 Stars

AQQ
    Carmilla:45.15% NP, 6-14 Stars
    Jack: 46.55% NP, 15-31 Stars

QQA
    Carmilla: 30.10% NP, 4-12 Stars
    Jack: 30.50% NP, 10-26 Stars

As you can see, she's almost on-par with NP gain. However, she also makes nowhere near the amount of stars Jack does which makes her a less useful unless you specifically need to nuke a female Rider. Or can't roll the 5*, I guess, but you don't want Carmilla for her stargen.

You want her for the 27% NP gen skill and 20% defense-down debuff and anti-female self-healing Buster NP. (Which is straight-up inferior to Jack's anti-female NP, I guess. Carmilla does an effective 1080% at NP1/100% Overcharge vs. Jack's effective 1440%. That ignores defense. And gives an anti-female boost for the rest of your Quick chain or whatever.)

One thing that hurts Carmilla here, though, is that she's got a Buster NP.
    Jack can just grab a +Quick CE and be good (which also increases NP gain, BTW), and her +50% Quick+evasion skill also boosts NP gain.
    Carmilla needs to either get something that boosts her three Quick cards, her Buster NP (self-healing goes nicely with Black Grail, I suppose), or something like Divine Banquet.

I still like my Carmilla, but it's more of a waifu thing than it's a usefulness one.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    To be fair, you are comparing Carmilla, an early game 4* Assassin, to one of the best assassins in the game. Jack is pretty damn strong, even for a 5* Ass, I know that much.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Yeah, true. I dunno, is she the best ST damage Assassin in the game right now? She gets her ass kicked by Hassan in star gen, but it's not like there's all that much support for Quick teams right now anyhow.

Then again, it's not like the competition is that hard right now. The only other Gold Assassin is fuckin' Stheno, and if you go Silver your only option is Jing Qe. And Kojirou can only get you so far.

I guess Jack gets added to the story gacha with London in december or so, and only ever gets a rate-up in the class-specific summoning campaign and the Valentines summoning campaign? Whelp, guess that's a Servant I'm never getting.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    JP Friend Code
    Jack gets rate-up for the first Christmas event and its rerun.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    I've just gone through that bit, and it's worse than you heard.

not for the faint of heart
    no, seriously, turn back now, there's nothing for you here
    There's one guy that gains two NP bars per turn, and if you don't have a Servant that can drain his bar, he can NP every two turns. It's an AoE NP with enough power to maybe-almost-probably one-shot your level 80-ish Servants if there are no class strengths or weaknesses in play. Also, he takes half damage. And he has a really cool cape. And his NP looks awesome.

And then there's another guy that gets a passive that lets her NP every turn. Even more damage than the first guy, I think, but was less trouble for me to deal with.

They're stressful but fun as hell, I only had to revive on the first one.
    Ehmmm do you mean Count?
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Inactive
    Blog Entries
    I've just gone through that bit, and it's worse than you heard.

not for the faint of heart
    no, seriously, turn back now, there's nothing for you here
    There's one guy that gains two NP bars per turn, and if you don't have a Servant that can drain his bar, he can NP every two turns. It's an AoE NP with enough power to maybe-almost-probably one-shot your level 80-ish Servants if there are no class strengths or weaknesses in play. Also, he takes half damage. And he has a really cool cape. And his NP looks awesome.

And then there's another guy that gets a passive that lets her NP every turn. Even more damage than the first guy, I think, but was less trouble for me to deal with.

They're stressful but fun as hell, I only had to revive on the first one.
    f*ck... FGO starts to be Dark Soul...

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Shit, I didn't know about the maintenance
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

for our apologems

we should get

blue saber gems

598,535,004 (NA)

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    You get tons of them in 5AP moon fest right?
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Well by the end I received 5 Moonlight Fest cards. I was wondering if I should fuse them and give it to Cu Chulainn (blue lancer) or save them for when the event happens again?

didnt it take 2 years for Moonfest to get a rerun? cuz all the rewards besides the Moon fest CE can be given as reward in other events?

Really? I thought it would be just a year. Unfortunately when I go to grand orderwiki my computer freezes a bit making hard to navigate.

JP Friend Code
    075, 659, 211
    It hasn't even been 2 years September yet. It only took a year.

I'm sceptical about whether the NA version will do re-runs though. Weren't they mostly done because of the massive amount of new players who missed old events? If we don't get that in NA, we might just not get re-runs. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Mickdrew View Post
    Mira is our magical girl casting beautiful drawings spells for the world to enjoy.

It's a miracle, hallelujah!
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    throw the bikini in there and I'll spend so much even paitouch and that other whale whose name escapes me would be like whoa....take it down a notch, their are kids starving in Africa ha' know?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    fuk u storm lioncirculatory organ

FGO JP Team
    FGO NA Team

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    8 saint quartz for today. From maintenance and 40 days login
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Quote Originally Posted by mirakura View Post
    It hasn't even been 2 years September yet. It only took a year.

I'm sceptical about whether the NA version will do re-runs though. Weren't they mostly done because of the massive amount of new players who missed old events? If we don't get that in NA, we might just not get re-runs. >.>
    reruns are done cuz easy content to milk and giving players freebie 4 stars is a good excuse

and if you wanna be technical it took from september 2015 to january 2017 to get a moon fest rerun,