Page 149 of 302 FirstFirst ... 4999139144147148149150151154159199249 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,980 of 6035

Thread: Recommended Type-Moon Fanfics Discussion II: Electric Boogaloo

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Again, this has nothing to do with Type-MOON. We don't need this thread going the way of its predecessor.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    I. Hate. All of you.
    Now update the list, Kyte; my story deserves more than Daiki's drunken not-even-attempts at writing summaries.
    Not while I'm at uni.

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan Idaho View Post
    I tend to be open minded, there was a pokemon fic that had an unexpected turn of events and i started to dislike it, then a couple chapters later the author did something quite interesting that got me hooked right then, and so far it shows promise.

The same goes to mos fics there are a few that i simply cannot stomach where X character becomes evil for the lulz and there is no real explanation, revenge fics (where the characters are derailed in favor of a love interest)
    What fic was that? Because the only pokemon fic I had rea is "The Sun Soul", and I really liked it. Except maybe the ending.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergast View Post
    What fic was that? Because the only pokemon fic I had rea is "The Sun Soul", and I really liked it. Except maybe the ending.
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4429375/...ura-is-With-Me The Author does a very interesting job with some elements and has his own theories on the legends.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergast View Post
    Some other great Pokemon fanfic's are Syncronise and Traveler if you enjoyed The Sun Soul you will love these 2.

A borderline one is the Poke war series but that has some bad and good parts so I am not 100 percent certain you would like it.

The Game of Champions. And some old stuff from Serebii that I can't be arsed to dig out right now.

Traveler is amazing, i can recommend Symbiosis an Road to be a Pokemon master, Writer under Training has a knack for writing great battling scenes.

Citizen of the World TheInfamousMan's Avatar
    Okay! Lets talk about Fate fics! Please?
    Current Works:

Just an Unorthodox Thief (Fate/Zero-Lupin III Crossover) [Updated 7/26/2017] TV Tropes Page

Non-Nasuverse Fics:

A Different Kind of Truth (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Steel Ball Run/Persona 4 Crossover) [Updated 3/26/2017] TV Tropes Page

God have mercy on my rolls... Servant Shiki's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Noir
    If only there were any to talk about.
    Lancer x Archer OTP
    Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Only you can save fanfics from doom.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    GUYS.

NOT.

GENERAL.

RECOMMENDATION.

THREAD.

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheInfamousMan View Post
    Okay! Lets talk about Fate fics! Please?
    Something about Lupin.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    If you don't have anything to talk about then shut up and let the thread lie silent.

So no one has a copy of Monster Vampire by Impaled with Extreme Prejudice?

Aside that how good is battle continuation?

Citizen of the World TheInfamousMan's Avatar
    So no one has a copy of Monster Vampire by Impaled with Extreme Prejudice?

Aside that how good is battle continuation?
    Unless its a Fate fic, NO.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    Something about Lupin.
    Don't let me stop you.
    Current Works:

Just an Unorthodox Thief (Fate/Zero-Lupin III Crossover) [Updated 7/26/2017] TV Tropes Page

Non-Nasuverse Fics:

A Different Kind of Truth (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Steel Ball Run/Persona 4 Crossover) [Updated 3/26/2017] TV Tropes Page

Quote Originally Posted by TheInfamousMan View Post
    Unless its a Fate fic, NO.
    Monster vampire was a rosario+vampire x over with FSN and Tsukihime.

The author took it down and the only copy that i found is in russian, i do not know how to read russian

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Kirby's recs: part one.

+1 Fate Revelation Online. It's not a perfect story, and has quite a few places that could use improvement. The [brackets] everywhere are annoying, some of the infodumps are a bit unneeded, and it's not exactly Moczo tier writing.

Despite that, it's still an entertaining piece. Shirou and Illya are reasonably in character, though I can't say much about the SAO side because I haven't read/watched it. It doesn't fall into the pitfall of being a wankfest, and there are no harem antics at all, the two of which are usually issues in Fate crosses (and SAO itself, from what I've heard). Plus, the universe itself is pretty interesting, and the characters are likable. Even Kirito.

Overall, while not perfect, it's still a pretty good fic.

Next up, Infinite Swords. When I'm done doing things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Umm Kirito doesnt has a harem, he has girls that like him however they all know that they do not have a chance against Asuna and Asuna is the girl who kirito loves.

I have to re-check something of the Crossover that stroke me as odd, and unless i miss read Shirou claims to have solo'ed a boss a number of times?

As American as a foreign immigrant EnigmaticFellow's Avatar
    I have to re-check something of the Crossover that stroke me as odd, and unless i miss read Shirou claims to have solo'ed a boss a number of times?
    It's not so much that Shirou solo'd a boss so much that he taken off a good chunk of the first floor boss' health while fighting with a massive party composing of two factions. It just happens to be that the big chunk of health killed off the boss.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangerang View Post
    Gilgamesh has A Lck.

wut bout that
    His fate as the most powerful Servant is to steamroll every war he takes part in.

Somehow, he manages to defy all odds and deny this fate.
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous
    If only I could be respected without having to be respectable.

What Fate/Stay Night character are you?
    Kotomine Kirei
    You are Kirei. You've always been a little different from the rest. You probably have low social skills. Whatever, it's not like what they think matters anyway. Ever searching for something missing within you, you probably don't experience the same happiness as everyone else. Good and evil are just labels, you are who you are.

Title: The Thirteenth Labor
    Author: ExistentialBeliever
    Genre: Hurt/Comfort + Family
    Summary/Reason for rec: A Berserker Heracles centric story in that his Mad Enhancement isn't activated and watches over Illya like a surrogate father (so character focus is on Team Illya). All characters are characterized well, especially the main characters, and the periodic dream cycle snippets happening in the chapters. It was originally intended to be a one shot of him watching over her, but has since then become a full fleshed out story, and one long over due for the Greek Demigod.
    Pairing(s): None
    Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7337065/...irteenth-Labor
    Warnings:
    None

I'll also add(+) 1 to Fate/Nightmare Apatheia. The writer goes above and beyond in story telling ideas, despite it taking quite a while to pull off. I might switch to neutral sometime later, but I enjoy the fight scenes and cross character interactions, such as Saber and Lelouch.