Page 585 of 858 FirstFirst ... 85485535575580583584585586587590595635685 ... LastLast
Results 11,681 to 11,700 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Thanks for all the help with the photos. I was hoping for one with more of a "barbarian" style - less metal armor and weapons. I'm sort of looking for one in the style of Princess Mononoke or a lost boy from Peter Pan, where the animal fur is all around you almost like a second skin. Still, they're a lot better than the few I was finding. RoydGolden's would be my top pick if it hadn't turned out to be a guy, but I also like the white lion one found by MehKitteh, though.

I also kind of like this one design I found here and here:

Lioness Warrior

Anyway, thanks for the help. I'm going to wait a few days to see what the next monthly Servant challenge is and if my idea qualifies; otherwise, it'll go here

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Has anyone done a sheet for the
    Night Witches
    Nachthexen
    ? Seems like it could be a cool idea.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    The sheet strikes me as a little odd. While there's nothing really wrong with the technical aspects, the background of this character isn't included (which might explain certain other problems with he sheet). Though I would assume that Servants with a nautical background would feel the effects of Fiddler's Green more strongly, given that it's their afterlife.
    However, the Davy Jones of legend (though details are scarce) is a different beast from the one presented in your sheet. He is essentially seen as some sort of devil figure and has an outlandish appearance. Fiddler's Green, on the other hand is indeed a nautical afterlife, but not one connected to Jones as far as I'm aware.
    Jones also seems a little bland, especially in terms of personality.

Yeah, this was one of my earlier sheets. I gave it a good once over with editing, but it definitely needs more work. I got a bit too eager to post, I think.

- - - Updated - - -

This one, however, has been under construction for the past few days and hopefully is put together a lot better than Davy Jones was. I still can't find any proper faceclaims. I don't know how y'all do it.

Caster of Thebes

Class: Caster
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Title: First Queen of Egypt
    True Name: Hatshepsut
    Origin: Egypt, 15th Century BC

Parameters
    Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Agility: C
    Mana: B
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: A

Class Skills
    Territory Creation: A
    During her reign as Queen, Hatshepsut, with assistance from Senenmut, devoted a great amount of time to constructing monuments to the glory of herself and the gods, more so than any other pharoah before or after her. Many of her constructions have lasted even to the modern day.

Item Creation: E
    Hatshepsut was not a mage herself during her lifetime and therefore lacks real skill in the creation of magical items, though she understands the basic concept from her court mages.

Personal Skills
    Divinity: D
    As all pharaohs of Egypt, Hatshepsut claimed to be a manifestation of the god Horus. However, unlike a certain haughty King of Kings, Hatshepsut does not truly believe this and takes it more as a metaphor, thusly lessening her divinity regardless of actual ability.

Imperial Privilege: A
    Hatshepsut was a Queen among Kings and pharaoh over Egypt for twenty-one years. With this skill, she is capable of skills she should reasonably be unable to do. However, reason has no power before that of a Queen. Skills include Charisma, Riding, Golden Rule, and Clairvoyance.

Frankincense and Myrrh: A
    During her reign, Hatshepsut opened many trade routes to neighboring kingdoms and bringing in exotic goods and herbs, most notably frankincense and myrrh. The two herbs were famous throughout the old world for their healing properties as well as their ability to get blood flowing. With these two combined, Hatshepsut can give herself a boost of strength and speed in battle. However, using this skill causes her blood to flow more easily, making any wounds taken afterward will be even more dangerous.

Noble Phantasm
    Revive, O Kingdom of the Sands and Sun
    Djeser-Djeseru
    Type: Anti-Army
    Temples and obelisk and statues and tombs. All rose from the stone of Egypt at Hatshepsut’s command, forged by her workers and slaves, directed by her stewards and architects, overseen by her, raised in the name of the gods and in the name of the Queen. Her monuments would stand against the sands of time, more numerous than any other pharaohs before her and after.

The Noble Phantasm is named for the crown jewel of her constructions, a temple unlike any other in Egypt with terrace and columns more so seen in Classical Europe than in Ancient Egypt. Devoted to Amun, God of the Sun and All Beneath it, telling the story of Hatshepsut’s rise to power.

By calling out its True Name, Hatshepsut is able to raise the many monuments she created from the soil beneath her feet no matter where she is. She can spear her opponents with obelisks and crush them with columns, lock them in tombs and trap them in temples. A powerful Noble Phantasm it is and one that requires massive amounts of Mana most Masters would be unable to supply, limiting her capabilities to far less than her full power. Should she be summoned in Egypt, she would be nigh unstoppable for most Servants.

Lore
    Hatshepsut was the daughter of Thutmose I and sister-wife of Thutmose II. For years, she ruled alongside her brother, bearing him a single daughter, before his untimely death, leaving her as regent of Egypt until his son with his second wife, Thutmose III was of age. However, Hatshepsut was not content to remain as regent, and through timely political maneuvering, took her place as co-ruler with the child king, effectively taking all power as Queen of Egypt.

Even though she ruled as Queen, dressing in traditional female garb, she order all depictions of her be of a man with a beard and broad muscles, though some still displayed her true nature.

Hatshepsut ruled for twenty-one years, opening trade routes to other African and Middle Eastern countries, most notably the kingdom of Punt, and building monuments across Egypt. She would eventually die as all things do and her stepson would take full power of the throne. Jealous with much to prove, Thutmose III tried his best to erase the queen from Egypt’s history, tearing down her monuments and reliefs and claiming her successes as his own. Still, his attempts were in vain as none could forget the first Queen of Egypt.

Personality
    Perhaps the greatest trait of Hatshepsut would be her ambition. Should she desire something, she will stop at nothing to obtain it, even getting her own hands dirty if need be.

She is not cruel or warmongering, but she gets what she wants as all good pharaohs do. She doesn't believe in waiting for the right moment or hoping and praying for something good. All that is the cries of those too weak to claim what is they want.

Thusly, as a queen, it is her job to lead them to get what they want, to raise her people to fight for their own desires, as long as they do not clash with her own. For that reason, she was both proud of Thutmose III and unspeakably angry at him for trying to tear down her legacy. When she sees him again, she’ll be sure to give him a pat on the shoulder before she strangles him to double death.

Appearance
    A tall, muscular woman with golden brown skin and thick black hair hidden beneath a golden headdress. Draped in white robes, beads, and golden jewelry. Hatshepsut wears claws made of gold and lapis lazuli on her fingers. Perhaps the male physique portrayed in reliefs wasn't entirely inaccurate.
    Last edited by Wizard; May 30th, 2018 at 05:19 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hm First welcome belated here Wizard ! Then your Hatshepsut profile has a good constelation but atfirst there one history mistake/Error first: Ramses II was the most construction active Pharaoh ,the second is more my own oppinion you could have given her a higher(reasoned) divinity and that she could also be able to use Magecraft on her own but nevertheless good idea although her Djeser-djeseru reminds me to strong on the of Ozymandias alias Ramses II.
    if you want to see two other pharaohh Sheets click on my creations there are two of them.
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; May 30th, 2018 at 03:49 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Once again a solid sheet, and once again I have a few points.

First would be her parameters. Given that she is a Caster, she has rather STR and END, but doesn't seem like a melee combatant based on her skillset. Of course, that could be explained away with Imperial Privilege, but then why would she be a Caster?
    Second, and forgive me for saying this, the Frankincense and Myrrh Skill seems a little odd. Luxury items like these might fall into the purview of Golden Rule instead, and there are a few examples of that Skill giving bonuses to combat ability (Gil's NPs and Darius III in general, as I recall).
    There's also the question of what exactly she does with her Imperial Privilege, given that most other users have a list of Skills/abilities that they prefer to use.
    Lastly, her Noble Phantasm seems a bit... meh. Spearing people with obelisks doesn't sound worthy of A-rank to me, and a temple mixing Egyptian and Classical elements (along with the abilities that it might have based on what it was built for).

Other than those, everything appears to be in order.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    0/10 no futa

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    0/10 no futa
    What's with the futa jokes anyway? Unlike Arturia, Hatshepsut was actually a woman in history, right?

Blog Entries
    Once again a solid sheet, and once again I have a few points.

First would be her parameters. Given that she is a Caster, she has rather STR and END, but doesn't seem like a melee combatant based on her skillset. Of course, that could be explained away with Imperial Privilege, but then why would she be a Caster?
    Second, and forgive me for saying this, the Frankincense and Myrrh Skill seems a little odd. Luxury items like these might fall into the purview of Golden Rule instead, and there are a few examples of that Skill giving bonuses to combat ability (Gil's NPs and Darius III in general, as I recall).
    There's also the question of what exactly she does with her Imperial Privilege, given that most other users have a list of Skills/abilities that they prefer to use.
    Lastly, her Noble Phantasm seems a bit... meh. Spearing people with obelisks doesn't sound worthy of A-rank to me, and a temple mixing Egyptian and Classical elements (along with the abilities that it might have based on what it was built for).

Other than those, everything appears to be in order.
    To be entirely honest, I'm sort of eyeballing the parameters. I used to have a solid understanding of them but it's gotten worse, especially since I can't find my reference anymore. I jusy figured she'd be stronger than Emiya, who I remember being a D for STR, cause she's real beefy.

Frankincense and Myrrh is a reference to her history and the uses of it and beliefs about it. There may be other skills she could have that do the same thing but I prefer to do original ones if I want to be specific, which I did to add the damaging effect.

I added a list of some skills she would prefer to use. As for her Noble Phantasm, once more sort of eyeballing it, but also I felt it was deserving because she can basically crush her opponent(s) under a city's worth of stone if she wants and send gold capped obelisks shooting out of the ground at the speed of a freight train right beneath their feet.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yes, she was a woman, but since she posed as a man, better go all the way and insert a magical D

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    What's with the futa jokes anyway? Unlike Arturia, Hatshepsut was actually a woman in history, right?
    I did consider making her a guy, but it made the line of succession and being married to her brother too wonky.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    0/10 no futa
    Never seen a Hatshepsut sheet like that, mine certainly wasn't

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
    I did consider making her a guy, but it made the line of succession and being married to her brother too wonky.
    It would kinda undermine everything she did specifically as a woman though

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    You need your own cockwizard first

nice NP by the way

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    She's a Caster, pretty sure she can produce her own cock with enough imagination. But leaving the cock jokes aside, what about a fake beard that modifies her status so her gender is read as Male? Obviously, it'd affect any kind of gender-related bonus (Phantom Maiden, Maria the Ripper, Blackbeard's Gentleman Love...)
    Last edited by King of Padoru; May 30th, 2018 at 04:58 PM.

Blog Entries
    She's a Caster, pretty sure she can produce her own cock with enough imagination
    Yeah, didn't even Tamamo bring that up at one point if you're playing fem!Hakuno?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
    To be entirely honest, I'm sort of eyeballing the parameters. I used to have a solid understanding of them but it's gotten worse, especially since I can't find my reference anymore. I jusy figured she'd be stronger than Emiya, who I remember being a D for STR, cause she's real beefy.

Frankincense and Myrrh is a reference to her history and the uses of it and beliefs about it. There may be other skills she could have that do the same thing but I prefer to do original ones if I want to be specific, which I did to add the damaging effect.

I added a list of some skills she would prefer to use. As for her Noble Phantasm, once more sort of eyeballing it, but also I felt it was deserving because she can basically crush her opponent(s) under a city's worth of stone if she wants and send gold capped obelisks shooting out of the ground at the speed of a freight train right beneath their feet.
    I take it then that she qualifies as Caster through the artist route (as a builder of great works)?
    Yeah, but when it comes to parameters you have to take the Class container's stats into account. That's why its rare to have Casters with high STR or END (since theirs leaves from E - unlike Archer's who have C, making Emiya actually weaker than the Archer container). I'd suggest STR D, END D and AGI C or something to that effect. Choice is yours, of course.
    I read about the frankincense and myrrh bits too, but they're not a huge part of her legend. It just seems oddly specific.
    As for Djeser-Djeseru, its name literally means Holy of Holies, so I'd assume its effect would have a connection to Divine Spirits. And being a mortuary temple, it might make her either able to fight despite fading away or give her resistance to death (though the latter is already Ozzy's power). Then again, I guess if she sees herself as a great builder, it's possible she simply fiddled around with her NP using Imperial Privilege. That would probably lessen IP's effectiveness though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Never seen a Hatshepsut sheet like that, mine certainly wasn't

- - - Updated - - -

It would kinda undermine everything she did specifically as a woman though
    I know, so I didn't do it. I just went with making her rather muscular instead.

- - - Updated - - -

I take it then that she qualifies as Caster through the artist route (as a builder of great works)?
    Yeah, but when it comes to parameters you have to take the Class container's stats into account. That's why its rare to have Casters with high STR or END (since theirs leaves from E - unlike Archer's who have C, making Emiya actually weaker than the Archer container). I'd suggest STR D, END D and AGI C or something to that effect. Choice is yours, of course.
    I read about the frankincense and myrrh bits too, but they're not a huge part of her legend. It just seems oddly specific.
    As for Djeser-Djeseru, its name literally means Holy of Holies, so I'd assume its effect would have a connection to Divine Spirits. And being a mortuary temple, it might make her either able to fight despite fading away or give her resistance to death (though the latter is already Ozzy's power). Then again, I guess if she sees herself as a great builder, it's possible she simply fiddled around with her NP using Imperial Privilege. That would probably lessen IP's effectiveness though.
    I'll fix the parameters. I probably won't change her NP, because the temple itself isn't the important part of it, it merely shares its name since it was her grandest structure, the pinnacle of all her building. I included Frankincense and Myrrh specifically because it appeared on multiple sites when I researched it and caught my eye. As well, both were present on the temple.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    She's a Caster, pretty sure she can produce her own cock with enough imagination.
    Her Item Creation is E and she was noted to be no magus. A lot of Caster doesn't just suddenly grow extra limb or become a master of Magecraft because of the class. If anything, IP is the one that help the most.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Caster of the Northland
    Faceclaim

FC Link
    Servant Class: Caster
    Alternate Classes: Saber, Lancer, Rider
    True Name: Väinämöinen
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Origin: Finnish Mythology
    Armament: Sword, Kantele

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: D
    AGI: C
    MANA: A+
    LUCK: C
    NP: B

Skills
    Class Skills:

Territory Creation - Rank B-: A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana.
    Creation of a 'Workshop' becomes possible. However, as Caster is bound to roam by his very nature, his Territory will quickly fade if he doesn't spend time within it. He mostly sets up a Workshop for a specific purpose, dismantling it once he is done.

Item Construction - Rank B: A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items.
    Caster mostly focuses his talents on practical projects and advising others in the construction of magical items. He has, among other things, made a boat of copper capable of traveling through sea and sky, and created musical instruments through which he can work his magic.

Personal Skills:

Natural Body - Rank B: The possession of a perfect body as a living being since birth.
    Caster can temporarily grant a plus modifier to his STR. Furthermore, no matter how many calories he ingests, his body shape will not change.

Divine Song - Rank A: The magecraft of his homeland, in which songs and words of power are used as a medium of magic. Its roots are similar to those of Divine Words, changing the world through the mere use of one’s words, and though its power has faded in the modern world, for Caster the power of magic still runs strong. Though he was not the strongest magic user of his era, his breadth of knowledge was unparalleled.
    Through Divine Song, Caster can manifest effects such as summoning, shapeshifting and transportation of himself or others. Even controlling living beings or nature itself is possible. Further, by knowing the Origin or True Name of a being, a measure of power is granted over them, as well as resistance to any harm they might do.

Expert of Many Specializations - Rank A+: Access to and use of many professional skills.
    Possessing the wisdom of the ages since birth, Caster can use the skills of many professions with proficiency of B rank or above. Among these are singing, engineering, sailing, soothsaying, negotiation and burglary, as well as many more.

Divinity - Rank C: The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast rises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above has reached the Throne of Gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defense' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.
    As the child of a primal goddess, Ilmatar, and the sea, Väinämöinen is afforded this Skill. However, as he sought to live among humans and distance himself from his divine origins, his rank in Divinity is lowered as per his wishes.

Noble Phantasms

Pikebone Harp
    Kantele

Anti-Army, Rank C
    Caster’s primary Noble Phantasm, taking the form a kantele, a harp-like instrument, constructed from the jawbone of a pike and strung with hairs from the mane of the Hiisi’s stallion. It produces charming music, though only in the hands of Caster.
    Kantele’s most important effect is simply to augment Caster’s magical power and expand both its effective radius and the number of targets his music can affect. It is not a source of power, but rather simply a tool for using it.
    However, by invoking its true name, Caster can truly capture the hearts of those listening to his music. It is possible to lull a large number of people into sleep or enchantment. The release is by no means instant, but hearing but a few notes is enough for most warriors to drop their hostility and listen to the notes emanating from the Kantele. Shortly after, most will fall under the effects of Caster’s spell.

Eternal Bard-Sage
    Tietäjä Iänikuinen

Anti-Mystery, Rank A+
    Music is magic. Music is fantasy. The melody of it brings back a little Mystery into the World, if only for a fleeting moment. Tietäjä Iänikuinen is Caster’s true Noble Phantasm, stemming from this concept. He is a Servant who lived during the Age of Gods, and lived long after that era’s Mystery had left this world. With his memory and knowledge, he remembers the Mystery that was, allowing him to bring magic of that caliber to the modern world, forming the basis of his status as Caster. However, his prowess goes far deeper than that.
    With his song, with his music, Caster can return what seemed forever lost, bringing the Mystery of the Age of Gods back into the present world. With Caster’s music, it is possible even to precisely control the level of Mystery in the world around him. Playing a solemn, haunting tune that touches the hearts of all who hear it, even reaching the Root itself, Caster can raise or lower the level of Mystery that exists in his immediate surroundings at his leisure. With this, Caster can reduce or augment the strength of those who rely on Mystery for their power.
    Naturally, as a Servant he is far less capable than he was in life. Indeed, if his word is to be taken at face value, if he were in his original body, it would be possible to sing the entire world back into the Age of Gods.
    Surely such a thing couldn’t be possible...

Description
    Dislikes: Braggarts, others questioning his wisdom
    Talents: Giving advice, music
    Natural Enemy: Louhi

Caster’s true identity is Väinämöinen, the Eternal Bard-Sage.

Väinämöinen, old and steadfast,
    Wisdom-sayings his to share,
    Deeply thinking, wisely speaking,
    Guides his Master as a mentor.
    But fond of speaking in rhymes,
    Spinning a riddle for others to solve,
    For wisdom does he most respect,
    Thus his way to guide the wise.

From the higher-landed regions,
    From the lower verge of heaven,
    Returned has he from rest eternal,
    Gladly fights to grant his wishes.
    With this new chance granted to him,
    Fights for people and for good,
    Stands to set a proud example,
    Worthy of his foes and kin.

Proud of music and of magic,
    Strong in voice and force of arms,
    Beautiful his cry of song,
    Shares it with both friend and foe.
    Bluster and villainy little standing,
    Fells them with his sword and words.
    But those of good heart well liking,
    Fondly facing the worthy foes.

Now the hero, Väinämöinen,
    Scarcely needs a helping hand,
    Still welcomes those of righteous nature,
    Heedless of the rules of War.
    Would rather seek to speak and discuss,
    Than force fighting between heroes,
    But respects ideals of others,
    Facing them with mutual honor.

Väinämöinen, ancient minstrel,
    Far from home, far from Northland,
    Holds in heart a wish most dear,
    Salvation for his loved homeland.
    Seeks the Holy Grail for this,
    To retrieve the broken Sampo,
    Remake the wonder which was lost,
    And bring plenty to the Northland.

Lore
    Väinämöinen was a demigod, hero and a central character to Finnish mythology. Being born as the son of the primal goddess Ilmatar and the sea, Väinämöinen took the shape of a wise old man from birth, possessing the wisdom of ages.
    Soon after Väinämöinen's birth, the evil Joukahainen challenges him to a singing contest after hearing that the hero is noted for his magic songs. Väinämöinen accepts the challenge and wins the contest, causing Joukahainen to sink into a swamp. Fearing that he will drown, Joukahainen offers Väinämöinen his sister Aino in exchange for his rescue.
    Väinämöinen plans to marry Aino, and her parents encourage the match. But she refuses to wed the old man. When her mother tries to persuade her to change her mind, Aino goes to the sea and drowns herself. Väinämöinen follows the girl and finds her in the form of a fish. He catches the fish, but she slips back into the water and escapes.
    Unhappy that he has lost Aino, Väinämöinen sets off for Pohjola, the Northland, in search of another wife. Along the way Joukahainen, still bitter over losing the singing contest, shoots at the hero but only hits his horse. Väinämöinen falls into the sea and escapes. He finally arrives at Pohjola, where the evil Louhi promises him her daughter, the Maiden of Pohjola, if he will build a magic Sampo for her. Unable to do this by himself, Vainamoinen seeks help from IImarinen, the blacksmith. However, after Ilmarinen completes the Sampo, Louhi gives her daughter to him instead of to Väinämöinen.
    Driven by a particularly harsh winter, the three heroes—Väinämöinen, Ilmarinen, and the brave Lemminkäinen—travel together to Pohjola to steal the magic Sampo, which has brought great riches to the evil Louhi. They succeed in stealing the mysterious object, but Louhi and her forces pursue them. A great battle takes place, during which the Sampo is lost in the sea.
    Eventually, Väinämöinen leaves his home of Kalevala, sailing to “higher-landed regions and the lower verge of heaven”, but not before promising to return when is once again wanted and needed.

Notes
    Sorry if the description is a bit hard to make sense of, I wanted to try putting it in Kalevala's poetic metre.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    One Question shiki-pon you made in quite dew days many cultural diffferent servants ,do you execute a idea list or are they more spontaneous ideas ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    A bit of both? If I happen to come across some legend that would be interesting as a Heroic Spirit, I just create a bare bones mockup sheet of them. Then, when I get around to it, I start thinking about fitting abilities, their parameters and so on. Eventually I've got a full sheet stat-wise, at which point I mostly have a good understanding of what their character's like. Then it's just a matter of finishing up the sheet and finding a fitting faceclaim.
    I try to put some variation into the cultures I use as material for my sheets. Doing otherwise seems a bit boring to me.