Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1621242526272831 ... LastLast

Thread: Regarding the home page.

I imagine Sacchin's banner would be part of the Back Alley Alliance banner with her face covered by the text.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blue's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sacchin is <3 with a cute fang.

Levy is not impressed.

Eco Rider!

Hey.

I'm Sae, I created the mascot. I joined up around....well, a long time ago. Back when EvoSpace was still around, back when we didn't have separate forums and it was just one giant forum page with lots of threads.

I heard someone was talkin' shit about my baby.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Constanze View Post
    Original character, do not steal.
    That's a cat, not a neco!

Nice pic though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sae View Post
    Hey.

I'm Sae, I created the mascot. I joined up around....well, a long time ago. Back when EvoSpace was still around, back when we didn't have separate forums and it was just one giant forum page with lots of threads.

I heard someone was talkin' shit about my baby.
    Yeah she's ugly so we're aborting her.

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I always thought she was fine myself...
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

Blog Entries
    Fine if you like ugliness maybe.

PS: Milbunk, please, never drag people out of #beastslair onto the forum ever again. That was a horrible idea.

Blog Entries
    ^

If they wanted to post, they would. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That's a little much, Koto. :/
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

Blog Entries
    Sometimes the truth hurts, Kratos.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    Yeah she's ugly so we're aborting her.
    BL-tan confirmed for abortion survivor?

Blog Entries
    Eh I was just letting em know about this, they mainly found out after my fierce dedication at waiting for the mysterious one known as sae to appear which eventually payed off in the end as he did release the original's to BL-tan.

Blog Entries
    Paid, originals.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Milbunk View Post
    Eh I was just letting em know about this, they mainly found out after my fierce dedication at waiting for the mysterious one known as sae to appear which eventually payed off in the end as he did release the original's to BL-tan.
    But why

This only serves to complicate things. Why would you pull random people into an already argumentative thread?!

Blog Entries
    In order to try to get the original BL-tan pictures, I said in my PM earlier that I was willing to do just about anything to find them. And if waiting in an IRC for a vet of the forum to appear was what it took then that is what I did.

Also they chose themselves to enter and talk I barely spoke to them other then to ask for BL-tan.

Well, everyone's got their opinion. Even if their opinion is total shit, like Kotonoha here.

Say, you guys want more people to visit? Yeah, keep up that attitude. It's just like /b/ here. No, seriously. You guys have done a wonderful job with making this entire forum a complete cesspool. It's all Mike1984 hate and Little Miss Estrogen on 24/7 Menstruation Mode here. What are you, 15? Abortion jokes?

Any case. Getting back to the topic (because I know you guys'll get derailed after a few posts talkin' about your waifus), you can make your own banners, your own mascot. Whatever. Keep BL-tan or no, update her, put Shinji up there so everyone knows this is an entire forum dedicated to boy's love and pandering to rotten little fujoshis. You're free to wipe away what little anchor it has left to its 10 year history, because Mike did the rest by having proboards eradicate our archives and nuke a lot of threads, so why not finish off the job, right?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Milbunk View Post
    In order to try to get the original BL-tan pictures, I said in my PM earlier that I was willing to do just about anything to find them. And if waiting in an IRC for a vet of the forum to appear was what it took then that is what I did.

Also they chose themselves to enter and talk I barely spoke to them other then to ask for BL-tan.
    Well ok then >_>

Well, everyone's got their opinion. Even if their opinion is total shit, like Kotonoha here.

Say, you guys want more people to visit? Yeah, keep up that attitude. It's just like /b/ here. No, seriously. You guys have done a wonderful job with making this entire forum a complete cesspool. It's all Mike1984 hate and Little Miss Estrogen on 24/7 Menstruation Mode here. What are you, 15? Abortion jokes?

Any case. Getting back to the topic (because I know you guys'll get derailed after a few posts talkin' about your waifus), you can make your own banners, your own mascot. Whatever. Keep BL-tan or no, update her, put Shinji up there so everyone knows this is an entire forum dedicated to boy's love and pandering to rotten little fujoshis. You're free to wipe away what little anchor it has left to its 10 year history, because Mike did the rest by having proboards eradicate our archives and nuke a lot of threads, so why not finish off the job, right?
    Tee hee, looks like someone's a bit upset.

~*;_; OUR 10 YEAR HISTORY ;_;*~

Banned
    Blog Entries
    You're free to wipe away what little anchor it has left to its 10 year history, because Mike did the rest by having proboards eradicate our archives and nuke a lot of threads, so why not finish off the job, right?
    Right, yeah, because that was totally my fault, and not at all because we were blatently breaching their ToS....

Blog Entries
    Quite the nice 10 years anniversary present isn't it?

Blog Entries
    Y-you mean... things change sometimes? ;____;
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

Tee hee. U mad. Classic. You must have quite the following.

Mike: That's over and done with. Didn't mean to make you feel guilty of threatening to bomb their shit. It's okay, really, some threads were recovered. But let's let sleeping dogs lie.

Last post for me. I gave Milbunk the high-res versions of the original and an updated one. I'll leave it up to him on what to do.

The rotating banner thing is a horrible idea, though. Don't do that. Anything else, but not that.