Page 211 of 453 FirstFirst ... 111161201206209210211212213216221261311 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,220 of 9057

Thread: Mahou Senki: Lyrical Days (FSN x Nanoha Crossover)

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by reborn214 View Post
    True but they would know about the books effects which would take away a lot of the suspense before the HGW and Shirou would probally try to get his mini me into the TSAB which could result in the book losing a lot of its antagonistic effects later in the story
    Yeah, pretty much. Oh well.

Actually, Shinji with the BoD would be an interesting bunny. Probably'd end up in Bad End for everyone involved, but eh.

BOD can't feed off Shinji though now BOD and Zokuen they be bros

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    BOD can't feed off Shinji though now BOD and Zokuen they be bros
    Bad Ends for everyone! It's not like the Wolk would need to hide their harvesting from their master like they did with Hayate.

now imagine Zokuen fusing his soul with the book yay

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyte View Post
    Actually, Shinji with the BoD would be an interesting bunny. Probably'd end up in Bad End for everyone involved, but eh.
    I prefer the idea of Ayako getting it in this scenario (but this is related to F/NS, not MSLD...hope Heroslayer isn't too annoyed at the derail to this).
    [Update] Mahou Shoujo Ayako even rhymes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    ...why did you repost for an edit?

now imagine Zokuen fusing his soul with the book yay
    Mahou Mushi Zouken?

c'mon Zouken in a frilly magic girl outfit that is enough to win the war just cause he looks so dashing in that dress

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    c'mon Zouken in a frilly magic girl outfit that is enough to win the war just cause he looks so dashing in that dress
    Now I'm imaging Zouken cosplaying as the MC from Zombie desu.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyte View Post
    Rule Breaker would just negate the contract between Shirou & the book, which might have the teeny tiny unforeseen consequence of making the Book go completely fucking berserk. Or escape to the closest magical source available, which might just end up giving it to Rin. Or Sakura. Or Ayako (). Or Shinji, for the lulz. (I'm assuming closest 'cause the book wouldn't be at full-power to pull off a proper search)
    Hell why not taiga. Now that would be lulz

"Mwahahaha fear the wrath of the tiger of Fuyuki!!!!!!!!!!"

Shirou: "God help us"

not the thread to be talking about this guys XD

Ship it over to Night Sky.

In the mean time: did we ever confirm how Shirou is going to be able to make a difference in the fight within the Garden of Time?
    End of an Empire

"I think you just failed... quite spectacularly if I say so my self. Idiot." -I forget who said it originally.

Badass Side-Step

Quote Originally Posted by crystalwatcher View Post
    In the mean time: did we ever confirm how Shirou is going to be able to make a difference in the fight within the Garden of Time?
    He most probably won't, other than him interacting with Fate earlier.
    He'll get some blueprints, though.

Chasing After that Elusive Dream Heroslayer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I need to type something and I’m hitting a blank on chapter six.

So back to the Prismatic Chaos that Fraggle started way back. Shirou has grabbed the Jewel Seed and wakes up in Fate's apartment.

Shirou wasn’t really sure where he was. The mind blowing pain may have been a part of that, but he was normally pretty coherent while in pain. Maybe it had to do with his first memory being in the middle of an inferno, or that he daily tortured himself in a ritual that really didn’t make sense in terms of progress. Either way, he was pretty unsure of what had caused him to wake up to an unfamiliar ceiling.

He also wondered why he was worried about copyright infringement after thinking that.

“Ow…” He slowly sat up and rubbed his head.

This movement had not gone unnoticed.

Fate Testarosa in the middle of undressing for a shower stared in complete shock and horror as the boy woke up and stared at her blankly.

Now, a few factors had come into making this scene possible

The first was that Fate had kidnapped the boy after the Jewel Seed failed to come out during the sealing. It was either that or another fight with Takamachi Nanoha and she really didn’t want to hurt her for reasons she was unsure of. The plan was to extract the Jewel Seed and drop the boy off in a park. Simple and nobody had to get hurt. The only snag was that the Jewel Seed wasn’t coming out and all her sealing attempts had simply caused the boy pain.

She had stopped sometime in the night as her Magical Energy was starting to run low (or that was her excuse. She still had enough for a few more attempts, but hearing the boy scream in pain as she tried to seal the Jewel Seed was not a pleasant memory) and had laid the boy down in her bed.

Normally, someone like Shirou would be chained up, or thrown in a guest room or something, but was that the apartment didn’t have any other bedrooms. Fate was the only occupant and Arf mostly liked to sleep in her beast form on the couch. So there wasn’t really any other place for him. This was the second factor.

The next factor was that they didn’t really expect the boy to wake up anytime soon. He had been through a lot. Mental and physical trauma from the Jewel Seed, magical trauma from being blasted by both Fate and Nanoha, and then more magical trauma as Fate tried to extract the Jewel Seed. Shirou for all intents and purposes should have been in a magical coma.

The final factor was that Fate was curious about Shirou. He was the first real boy that she had encountered (she blushed as she recalled the ‘Onsen Incident’) and she wanted to know more.

That, and well, Little Shirou is cute and Fate is a lonely child. She mentally made the hypothesis that sleeping with boys made nightmares go away and that’s why people did it.

So while Shirou slept, Fate watched and cuddled the unconscious boy as she slept.

So the next morning, Fate had woken up early to start her search for the Jewel Seeds and research methods to pull the Jewel Seed out of the boy’s body without killing him. Unfortunately for her, Shirou had woken up because of his habits just as she was getting ready for a shower.

Shirou stared at Fate for a moment before his brain processed everything. Blood rushed to his face and his mind went blank for a moment. He would have made an excuse or babbled an apology, but Bardiche once more was violently acquainted with his head.

The final thought that went through Shirou’s head was, “Typical.”

Well, that was one of them. The other was, “White, how ironic.”

“Ugh…” Shirou looked up to see a weird futuristic room with floating monitors and stuff. “An unfamili-“

“Ah, ah, ah. We already made that joke Shirou-chan. No need to be redundant.” The cheery comment that scarily made some sense to some part of Shirou made him freeze. He turned his head to the side to see his mother sitting on a chair and smiling brightly at him.

“Wha? Mom?” Shirou unintelligently muttered. “What’re you doing here?”

Irisviel shook her head and scarily enough stopped smiling. Shirou’s blood froze. That was not a good sign. It was either followed by blood and destruction, or even worse a nonsensical lecture. It was the later.

“Now Shirou, I’m ashamed of you. I understand that you’re the Hero of the story and you want to be awesome. But you don’t go grabbing reality warping artifacts of power and sealing them inside of yourself. We already had Ilya do that, so endangering yourself because you were jealous is no good.” Irisviel glared down at her adopted son, who both curled into his hospital bed in fear before tilting his head in confusion.

“Uh… what?”

Iris blinked. “You didn’t stick the Jewel Seed into your body because you were jealous that Ilya had the Holy Grail in hers?”

Shirou shook his head. “Ilya has something in her body?”

“Oops,” Iris laughed nervously as she recalled that she had misread the situation. “I guess you didn’t know that. You probably weren’t supposed to learn that for a few more arcs. I guess I got a little mixed up.”

Silence fell onto the medical ward for a moment as both mother and son stared at each other in awkward silence. Iris was the one to break it.

“Shirou-chan.” Shirou winced at the hopeful tone in his mother’s voice. “Could you please forget what mommy said for the next six or seven years?”

“I… sure.” Shirou shook his head. He really wasn’t sure of what was going on, but playing along would hopefully make things better.

Harem antics and Iris thinks Shirou got the Jewel Seed stuck in his body because he’s jealous of Ilya and I really need to get my head on straight. This came out pretty bad.

Blog Entries
    "pretty bad"? Hell, that was still funny anyway so I have no complaints

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors lethum's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So very nice~

Death is only the stepping stone to success. Santo's Avatar
    pretty damn funny hero. don't know why you dont like it

Yeah, that one's actually good, so cheer up Heroslayer.

Blog Entries
    Oh, Irisviel, you should know Shirou isn't the sort to get jealous like that...maybe. XP
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    That was pretty good, actually.

And Irisviel as Shirou's mom is always fun =3
    The Art of Shipping is as profound as it is dangerous; not for the faint of heart nor the weak of will, it makes gods and devils out of us all.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Old_Iron View Post
    That was pretty good, actually.

And Irisviel as Shirou's mom is always fun =3
    Whole-heartedly agreed here, Old_Iron. ^^
    F/GO SUPPORT

That cleared my mind of that unwanted mental image i will not think abo- shit it's back x.x
    End of an Empire

"I think you just failed... quite spectacularly if I say so my self. Idiot." -I forget who said it originally.

Badass Side-Step