Page 100 of 680 FirstFirst ... 5090959899100101102105110150200600 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 13592

Thread: Fate/strange fake (Free-Range Spoilers)

JP Friend Code
    No one cares.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    I take all this to mean that Enkidu - as the really effeminate boy trope - is going to somehow fall for Ayaka in volume 3. Then Gil will get really angry.
    If that's true, then I'll be looking forward to it.

"......"

Quote Originally Posted by Thedoctor View Post
    Why can't we all be as sexually devious as Renko?

Miscellaneous Info

Quote Originally Posted by Renko
    "I really loathe Fanfictions that are so horrendously horrible, it makes me want to go get my massive NAIL BAT OF RAPTURE and swing it real HARD to any AUTHOR who will dare create such filthy and disgusting piece of literature!"

"THEY WON'T SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY....THEY WILL SUFFER!"

Blog Entries
    I'm not sure why so many people are trying to so hard to see shades of the scuttled Gilgamesh crush on Ayaka here.

This is mongrel Gil. He's a distinct character from the guy in Prototype who crushes on shoujo heroines.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    I'm not sure why so many people are trying to so hard to see shades of the scuttled Gilgamesh crush on Ayaka here.

This is mongrel Gil. He's a distinct character from the guy in Prototype who crushes on shoujo heroines.
    talking about Gil mad that she steals his bro.

It's probably because even if he doesn't go for shoujo heroines he's still a shoujo love interest.

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Gilgamesh is just a misunderstood jerk that needs to experience true love. Then he'll become gushy gushy.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post

You only say that because mongrel Gil has not yet met Shoujo Princess Ayaka.

Her charm far surpasses that of Saber

Men have no other choice and have to crush hard on her and reveal their dark secret inside

That's the terrifying power of the Shoujo Heroines

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    They're definitely going to reference it.
    After all, Zealot references Hassan of Serenity.
    Narita wants to include all the TMs.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    Maybe it's a selection bias from arai but it's really seeming like he mostly really really really wants to write about vampires more than anything else.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    It's probably because even if he doesn't go for shoujo heroines he's still a shoujo love interest.
    Waiting warmly for Ayaka to replace Shamhat as Enkidu's base model inspiration and then Gil pursues him instead.

Signature by fumato

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    We can't say for sure if he'll react the same way, but the trait of him finding Ayaka attractive was transferred to Artoria, so maybe he'll still have some interest in her, but she's not exactly the King of Knights.

If it's the same as the original draft, Ayaka has just arrived in Snowfield from Japan.

Narita is the author of the story. XD

CS means Command Seal
    Thank you very much sir. I am actually surprised that, unlike her unwilling counterpart, Ayaka willingly (if this wasn't forced) went overseas to participate in the war; I at least hope she lived a happy life, where her family is alive. I know Zelretch was partly responsible, for Ayaka's participation, but we can imagine she may have a wish that the False Grail can grant. Anyway, Gilgamesh fell for the King of Knights because of her ideals, should Ayaka show a rather "attracting determination" of some sort then we can imagine a flag; even if that won't occur, I would hope that Ayaka and Tine would be friends, like the prototype Ayaka that hesitated to kill pigeons then it is possible that this Ayaka, if she is similar morally, wants to make sure a little girl doesn't die.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by greed2 View Post
    Thank you very much sir. I am actually surprised that, unlike her unwilling counterpart, Ayaka willingly (if this wasn't forced) went overseas to participate in the war; I at least hope she lived a happy life, where her family is alive. I know Zelretch was partly responsible, for Ayaka's participation, but we can imagine she may have a wish that the False Grail can grant. Anyway, Gilgamesh fell for the King of Knights because of her ideals, should Ayaka show a rather "attracting determination" of some sort then we can imagine a flag; even if that won't occur, I would hope that Ayaka and Tine would be friends, like the prototype Ayaka that hesitated to kill pigeons then it is possible that this Ayaka, if she is similar morally, wants to make sure a little girl doesn't die.
    The impression I got from the draft (I've not read any of the current volumes) was that the protagonist was more unintentionally thrust into this, and if the thing about the hounculus woman is correct, then it's likely the same still with Ayaka being an unwitting addition to this Grail War whilst fleeing Fuyuki. I do hope this Ayaka shares many of the traits that made her original so interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ayaka is running away from Red Riding Hood and was thrown into the war.

She has no idea whats actually going on

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobinwood View Post
    Gilgamesh is just a misunderstood jerk that needs to experience true love. Then he'll become gushy gushy.
    World's first tsundere in CCC. S'all I'm saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    retitled previous post because Chapter 1 was actually the last chapter of Volume 1.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    btw for future reference, how do I enter ruby text on this forum?

[ruby="ontop"]like this[/ruby]
    ontop
    like this

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries

Volume 1, Extra 2

Original author: Narita Ryohgo (成田 良悟)
    Not for commercial re-use.

Buy Fate/strange fake (1): http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4048691686/

This is the eighth chapter of FSF volume 1. It's the first chapter after Lancer's summoning, so it's not in nakulas' translation of the first publication. It's covered by the last chapter of volume 1 of the manga adaptation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extra Chapter
    “Observer. Or, Character Creation”

The space was a completed world.
    Jet black with points of light.
    In the center of a room in the wide, perfect sphere dyed in the color of the night sky, there floated a wooden chair.
    Based on its appearance alone, it would be enough to call the chair extravagant, but its wood gave it a refined hue, and one would not think it a repulsive gaud of the elite. Rather, just by existing here, it imbued the space around it with a conspicuous gravity.
    If an unrefined person sat in the chair, that person would likely be consumed by the weight of the chair’s existence and hidden from surrounding view. Such was the significance of the chair.
    The space had been prepared for the sole purpose of exhibiting the chair.
    A man exuding a solemnity that outweighed that of the chair leaned back in it, emitting a loud creak.
    “Hm…”
    If one were to draw a reduced map of the universe based on this room, the man sitting in the chair would be at its center, emitting an air surely befitting its master.
    His external appearance would probably place his age in the 50s or 60s.
    One could sense the trials of his life in the wrinkles etched deeply on his face, but his eyes remained brimming with brilliance, such as one might see in someone ten years his junior.
    “This axis is wrong… these
    light polarization lines
    lines
    will be annihilated too…”
    When the man slipped his finger into the sky, the heavenly bodies displayed on the surrounding walls began to revolve.
    “Oh, this cut-off isn’t so… no, it’s the worst. That damned giant spider will wake up. It’s a century too early to face that.”
    Then, as if to match his words, the pages in the book hovering in front of the man turned with a flutter, inscribing multifarious information in real-time.
    The thickness of the book was about that of a standard encyclopedia.
    Regardless, as the man guided his finger through the air, thousands— tens of thousands of pages were born and erased.
    After continuing this activity again and again, the old man muttered as if in boredom.
    “As I thought, no matter how this is resolved, it doesn’t result in a satisfactory outcome for the Association. Having said that, there isn’t enough reason in my interventions. Yes, it’s a complete stalemate.”
    The man who seemed to be talking to himself suddenly asked the space behind him for an opinion.
    “What do you think? It’s about time you said hello. That communication device there is working fine.”
    At that, the space replied,
    “How rude of me. It seems you’ve noticed.”
    There was a small wooden table of similar design to the chair. Atop it sat a telephone.
    It had the shape of a very old telephone, the kind that looked like a table lamp at first glance. But instead of a light bulb, there was a conical speaker. Mounted on a thin post was a microphone. A dial was affixed to the base of the device.
    It was a telephone you would only find in movies, museums, or antique shops, save for one difference. Unlike the black color of most antique telephones, this one was a beautiful blue color that evoked sapphire. At a glance, one could only think that it had been crafted from an enormous precious gem.
    As for the question of how long the telephone had been there, there shouldn’t have been anything in that space until several minutes prior. But, the telephone was wonderfully integrated with the harmony of the room, as if it had always existed there.
    Indeed, addressing the phone had confirmed the fact of its existence, as if the history of the room had been rewritten.
    “With a little more time, I had planned to make the phone's bell ring.”
    A youthful-sounding voice resounded from the telephone's speaker.
    It seemed as if the phone was speaking according to its own will.
    “Do I strike you as an old man who talks to himself?”
    “Did you ask me that because you knew it was me?”
    “Where do you think we are? I can count the number of people who can get inside.”
    Rolling his shoulders, the old man glanced at the blue telephone.
    “So, what business do you have here? If you want to have tea, come back later. Unfortunately, I’m wrapped up in some troublesome work.”
    “Yeah, I’m actually here because of that.”
    “What?”
    “If you’re going to choose someone to observe the incident at Snowfield, don’t pick from the magi. You should select a world on the basis of being an intruder.
    With that, the telephone’s dial slowly began to turn, returning to its starting point at certain intervals before turning again.
    At the same time, the heavenly bodies revolving around the room — and the book that the old man was reading — began turning faster than they had been before.
    Inscribed on the pages was the face of a human, and that person’s
    parameters
    information
    At times, it was male. At times, it was female.
    At times, it was elderly. At times, it was a child.
    At times, it was musclebound. At times, it was obese.
    At times, it was a saint. At times, it was a vicious murderer.
    At times, it was a magus. At times, it was a priest.
    Flipping between countless qualities such as race, gender, age, body type, clothing, personality, and occupation, the book’s pages turned with incredible momentum.
    “You’re quite confident in the turning of the planets.”
    “The trajectory to the future is like a labyrinth. It’s my specialty.”
    Someone passing by the two at this moment would likely have found it a bizarre conversation.
    “Of course, unlike my labyrinth, the destination one makes depends upon the person.”
    The pages kept turning at a high speed, and the displayed faces smoothly blended into each other.
    As if he was watching a scene from times past, the old man sat back and watched as the telephone continued to turn its own dial.
    Then, after some time, the turning of the pages slowed.
    Inscribed on one page was an Eastern person.
    “Next is to… yes, she needs some glasses.”
    The pages turned delicately. A thin-framed pair of glasses appeared on the person’s face.
    “...Is that important?”
    “Who knows? I’m just back-calculating from the result I arrived at. Whether or not it has any meaning at all is something we can consider later.”
    “Hmph.”
    As he looked at the information on the final page, the old man spoke to the telephone behind him.
    “Still, you’ve suddenly involved yourself with the world. If you’re that bored, just visit the town yourself. Shouldn’t there be a cafe that caters to readers? You can kill plenty of time there.”
    “No… this isn’t exactly killing time. I’m rather involved with the incident this time.”
    “...I see. It’s something that one has thought of.”
    The old man immediately understood the meaning behind the telephone’s words, and recalled someone’s face. He took a deep sigh— and then his lips twisted into a smile.
    “So you have a bit of a plan… all the more reason you can’t intervene. It’s the sort of
    fool
    monster
    that rejoices as more intruders are involved. Let the Holy Grail War this time be followed through by an outsider.”
    “Yeah, you’re right. If you handled this poorly, it would confirm the world.”
    It was certainly a bizarre conversation that could only happen between these two. Then, the person behind the telephone — or possibly, the telephone itself — looked at the person now described in the open book, and spoke in a cheerful voice.
    “Her universe is a pseudepigraphon, or perhaps it’s the opposite. Let’s hope for the best and watch over her.”

The book was opened to a picture of a young girl.
    It was an apparently Eastern girl in her late teens to early twenties, with dyed blonde hair.
    Below her portrait was a name beginning with the letter A.

And then, with her as the
    Player
    center

Here and now, the curtain would rise on a Holy Grail War smeared in falsehood and vanity.
    Last edited by mewarmo990; August 19th, 2015 at 02:27 AM. Reason: minor type-editing

Blog Entries
    A good two thousandth post for the thread.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    oh, the bold/italics formatting wasn't preserved in the copy and paste. Fixing now.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Man, look at that non-troll Zelretch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3