Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13182122232425 LastLast

Thread: Mcjon01 Translates Things

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    ... dude.

Find an appropriate Tokiomi shot from zero and shoop dat face on stat.
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hen_Ichi View Post
    ... dude.

Find an appropriate Tokiomi shot from zero and shoop dat face on stat.
    Assuming you're talking to Mcjon: Shop Shinji's face on top of a Tokiomi shot, or shop Tokiomi's face (from a Tokiomi shot) on top of the Shinji avatar he has now? I'd go with the latter, but the former might not be so bad either...

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

JP Friend Code
    577,587,785/RRahkshi
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post
    Assuming you're talking to Mcjon: Shop Shinji's face on top of a Tokiomi shot, or shop Tokiomi's face (from a Tokiomi shot) on top of the Shinji avatar he has now? I'd go with the latter, but the former might not be so bad either...
    Mcjon needs the former, Bridge needs the latter
    Spoiler:
    (All credit on Aron Headbutt on Youtube)

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You could always do like Seika and request a tempban. But then you'd probably be gone forever and that would suck.
    don't quote me on this

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    You could always do like Seika and request a tempban. But then you'd probably be gone forever and that would suck.
    No thanks, if I don't have any self control that's my problem. I'm not interested in having other people enforce it for me.

This is good. Let me know if you want help translating mahoyo or the guide books. I've got some of the books you don't have.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Do you have the KnK 1 Q&A pamphlet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

I only bought DVD 6 because it's the one with the most Azaka. SORRY!

JP Friend Code
    577,587,785/RRahkshi
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Do you have the KnK 1 Q&A pamphlet?
    I do actually, but I don't know a word of Japanese
    Spoiler:
    (All credit on Aron Headbutt on Youtube)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfson View Post
    I've got some of the books you don't have.
    How do you know what Mcjon doesn't have?

Mcjon's missing a lot of things in his file! I know there are a lot more type moon books.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfson View Post
    Mcjon's missing a lot of things in his file! I know there are a lot more type moon books.
    That's not because he doesn't have them, it's because he hasn't translated them.

Then I can help!

Start your own translation project instead, and then we can give birth to healthy competition.

Maybe I will!

Help is probably not even needed to figure this out, but I think it wouldn't be surprising at all if this wolfson was actually a sockpuppet. Oh, and sorry for not posting thread-relevant stuff.
    Last edited by koyuukekkai; November 14th, 2014 at 03:09 PM.

Don't be sorry! I am OK!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by koyuukekkai View Post
    Help is probably not even needed to figure this out, but I think it wouldn't be surprising at all if this wolfson was actually a sockpuppet. Oh, and sorry for not posting thread-relevant stuff.
    You just gave me an idea for a joke/pun in relation to wolfson's nick+avatar, and what you said, but I can't bring myself to post it, because it's so lame...

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Hello and good morning, afternoon, evening or night, depending of when you read this, MCjon01.
    I'm from a spanish forum called MCanime (maybe you had hear about it in the past) and we, the TM fandom, want to translate your Encyclopedia, mostly because all the people who want to know about the nasuverse and don't have the chance (Or are too lazy) to read it in English.
    Obviously, we want your approval as creator (?) of the encyclopedia and, if is possible, help us with the desing and other things.
    If you want to read our conversacion about how we got the idea of translate this http://kronos.mcanime.net/foro/topic...34180#10734180 and our sub-forum in a nutshell (if you want to know about it, anyway) http://kronos.mcanime.net/foro/typemoon/137

My friends are my power.

No, spanish translations suck.