Page 11 of 615 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162161111511 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] PC version Mirror Moon TL insertion project

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors gwonbush's Avatar
    That's not true. Some of his rules never come up again, preventing them from being broken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    I am of the personal belief that the Tsukihime Remake is two years from release. It will remain as such until a release date is announced, at which time its actual release date is 6 months after that date.

Blog Entries
    Which script file is the bonus scene after the ending?

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Which script file is the bonus scene after the ending?

裏マップ-10.ks

If you're looking at it anyway, why not look at it on the entrans project: 裏マップ-10.ks.po

I'll even quote Bazett herself: "まだ契約は続いています。"
    Last edited by Jacktheinfinite101; October 21st, 2013 at 09:35 PM.

New release is here: https://mega.co.nz/#!pgwVnDaJ!dmi1MT...HhJlbL10TF21qw

Changes

-H alt scenes for Fate route are now translated (thanks to Hyarion for the translation)
    -Second H-scene in Fate has a few changes made to it in light of H-alt being TL'ed. I sneaked in two of the Alt CG's, but only briefly. A much greater amount of the scene is now voiced, and one or two lines are subtly altered.
    -Waku Waku made alterations to the system files that help fix word wrapping issues, make the HF font consistent with the font used in Fate and UBW, and other subtle changes. These aren't 100% tested because I have been INCREDIBLY busy, so it's fortunate that I made time to even release this. If these changes create any problems, please let me know.
    -I also made a small change to the Last Episode. I worked in that one CG that was never used. Now you no longer need to the hidden button in HF to complete your gallery. When I have time, I'll try to re-purpose the hidden button for something else.

Unfortunately, I'll have less time to work on this for a while. I have other projects I need to work on and I am also swamped with college work. Hopefully I'll have time to work on this, but I'm not promising anything, especially not this week.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    New release is here: https://mega.co.nz/#!pgwVnDaJ!dmi1MT...HhJlbL10TF21qw

Changes

-H alt scenes for Fate route are now translated (thanks to Hyarion for the translation)
    -Second H-scene in Fate has a few changes made to it in light of H-alt being TL'ed. I sneaked in two of the Alt CG's, but only briefly. A much greater amount of the scene is now voiced, and one or two lines are subtly altered.
    -Waku Waku made alterations to the system files that help fix word wrapping issues, make the HF font consistent with the font used in Fate and UBW, and other subtle changes. These aren't 100% tested because I have been INCREDIBLY busy, so it's fortunate that I made time to even release this. If these changes create any problems, please let me know.
    -I also made a small change to the Last Episode. I worked in that one CG that was never used. Now you no longer need to the hidden button in HF to complete your gallery. When I have time, I'll try to re-purpose the hidden button for something else.

Unfortunately, I'll have less time to work on this for a while. I have other projects I need to work on and I am also swamped with college work. Hopefully I'll have time to work on this, but I'm not promising anything, especially not this week.
    This is so awesome! ^_^ And no need to rush, we can wait. Anyway, your efforts (and Waku Waku's, and MeruP's) are greatly appreciated. ^_^

Thanks, Rokudaime.

Also *lightbulb* I just realized what I can use the hidden button for now. Since I'm tied up with a bunch of things, maybe someone can lend a hand. All I need is a funny photoshoped image of Optimus Prime in Fate/Stay Night (some of you have probably figured out where this is going). Just make sure the image is 800x600.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That easter egg is perfect as it is, don't ruin it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    That easter egg is perfect as it is, don't ruin it.
    Very well, I'll leave the script file as it is.

Blog Entries
    裏マップ-10.ks

If you're looking at it anyway, why not look at it on the entrans project: 裏マップ-10.ks.po

I'll even quote Bazett herself: "まだ契約は続いています。"
    The contract is still active, but I'm not entirely sure that Bazett is the one holding it. The whole deal with that scene is that Bazett is trying to get her command seals back from Caren so she can see Lancer again, and Caren is trying to use the command seals as leverage to get Bazett to give up her prosthetic arm.

Plus, it outright says that Kotomine formed a contract with Lancer in FSN, so even if Bazett still had a contract that doesn't mean that Kotomine didn't.

The contract is still active, but I'm not entirely sure that Bazett is the one holding it. The whole deal with that scene is that Bazett is trying to get her command seals back from Caren so she can see Lancer again, and Caren is trying to use the command seals as leverage to get Bazett to give up her prosthetic arm.

Plus, it outright says that Kotomine formed a contract with Lancer in FSN, so even if Bazett still had a contract that doesn't mean that Kotomine didn't.
    Bazett's contract would still have to be around for Lancer to last for six months before Caren even came to the city.

Edit: Also, I don't recall it definitively being said that Kotomine formed a contract with him. I recall characters saying he became Lancer's Master, which is kind of true, but lets keep in mind everyone thought Bazett was dead. Kotomine simply says he "borroowed" Lancer's master rights.
    Last edited by Jacktheinfinite101; October 22nd, 2013 at 07:20 PM.

Blog Entries
    That's strange. According to the Japanese wiki, Caren was sent to Fuyuki immediately after the Grail War to investigate the circumstances behind its activation, and discovered Bazett right after she made her contract with Avenger.

That's strange. According to the Japanese wiki, Caren was sent to Fuyuki immediately after the Grail War to investigate the circumstances behind its activation, and discovered Bazett right after she made her contract with Avenger.
    Ok, none of that makes sense. For starters, a bishop was sent immediately after the war (this is explained in FHA, his name is Dilo), Caren was sent after the bishop returned. Second, Bazett must have made her contract with Avenger way before the war ended. After all, she was on the verge of death, there's no way she'd hold out for 16 days, that contract must have been made within minutes of receiving the fatal wound.
    Spoiler
    After all, that's why when Avenger finally mimics four days of reality, they're six months after the war, because it took that long for Caren to find and start healing Bazett.

Then again, most wiki's are not trustworthy, this also goes for the English Type Moon Wiki.

- - - Updated - - -

On another note, I changed what the hidden button does, here's what it does now:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjdT0a2tG24

I'll include this in the next release.
    Last edited by Jacktheinfinite101; October 22nd, 2013 at 11:36 PM.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Outstanding.
    don't quote me on this

Blog Entries
    My whole life led to this moment.

I have a secret that I haven't told you... Huitante's Avatar
    The lack of voices and h scenes is rather unsetting.
    We've had to endure much, you and I, but within the week there will be old men running the world

OLD MEN ARE THE FUTURE

Blog Entries
    Ok, none of that makes sense. For starters, a bishop was sent immediately after the war (this is explained in FHA, his name is Dilo), Caren was sent after the bishop returned. Second, Bazett must have made her contract with Avenger way before the war ended. After all, she was on the verge of death, there's no way she'd hold out for 16 days, that contract must have been made within minutes of receiving the fatal wound.
    Spoiler
    After all, that's why when Avenger finally mimics four days of reality, they're six months after the war, because it took that long for Caren to find and start healing Bazett.

Then again, most wiki's are not trustworthy, this also goes for the English Type Moon Wiki.

- - - Updated - - -

On another note, I changed what the hidden button does, here's what it does now:

Wtf did I just watch? o_o

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post
    The only thing that matters.

Blog Entries
    At long last, Koto can sleep happily.

As will we.
    Last edited by LoyaltL; October 23rd, 2013 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post
    In the original FSN, there was a script file named: セイバールート六日目-02 (Saber route day 6 scene 2). This file was never actually used in FSN, it just sat there as an easter egg, shoiwng us that when Shinji asks us to cooperate, there was originally going to be a choice to accept, which would lead to a new route. In Realta Nua, セイバールート六日目-02 is still a script file, but it's just blank and has a note saying "Do not use this."

So I decided, I'd take the one from the original FSN, and finllay give it a place to be viewed.

Quote Originally Posted by Superlandmine View Post
    The lack of voices and h scenes is rather unsetting.

Plot twist: the Shinji Route H-scene is a threesome with Optimus Prime.